• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
Sorry mayne I ended up playing with Juan and Schoolie. You guys should come to Sypherphoenix's biweekly on Saturday in Fairfax. sex

rhan

Smash Hero
Everyone in Richmond is too good! It was fun playing with ya'll and hangin out. You guys are awesome! Try to get another fest going! :D

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
next time hopefully we can have more than one setup lmao... but yea sova kids thanks for coming up <3

Ether

Smash Ace
I'm no longer going. I already texted Doll about it. I miscalculated my funds, and I'll be lucky to scrape by even without going to Apex.

Tope, I'm rooting for you. I'll still come up to help you train.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
I have a new cellular device.... 757-318-8585 text me for smash. i barely check the boards anymore.

CStick

Smash Lord
PCat: wanna team?

Ether: Yea, I'm riding up with y'all if I can go.

ODU is becoming very complicated now, because my loans are fudged up. This may create problems that require me to not go anywhere until I can get it figured it out.

If I can't be certain in the next couple days, then I guess I'll have to skip out. I'll just base how good I would have done off of how good SoVA does, lol.

CStick

Smash Lord
Lol CStick. But I hope that all works out. Man, why are we living in such tough times?
it's tough, it's expensive

but 7-11 wine and Vlady vodka is still pretty cheap. :)

actually, if things CAN'T work out, then I'll probably still go to APEX under the assumption that I have nothing to lose since it looks like college will be delayed for my for another five months

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
It has been 14 months since I have been to a 7-Eleven

Sad.

But true.

GA doesn't have them [and if they do, NOOOOWHERE near me...ppl here don't even know what they are]

actually the truth is: I have never seen a real convenience store in Georgia.

Like...one WITHOUT a gas station, that's just a convenience store.

You either have a gas station WITH a convenience store, or a gas station without one.

A whole state living without Slurpees.

What terrible childhoods ;__;

Edit: I forgot to mention...got involved in my first Gas War today.

**** WAS CRAAAAZZYYYYYYY!!!!

Went down to 84 cents a GALLON before we ran out of gas.

People stayed in the parking lot for 2 and a half hours waiting to see if we got gas before we closed.

I might have been on the news tonight [I was interviewed at least XD]

We'll see tomorrow if it's on their website...will post a link if it happens :)

rhan

Smash Hero
Toasty should have his own TV show. I'd watch it.

Also why are the prices going so looooooow? And why can't that happen here?! :(

Ether

Smash Ace
I thought I was teaming with doll at apex? so you're going ether?
Well, I didn't think I was, until Toasty put me on lock. If at all possible, please let me team with Doll. I will love you forever.

Life is financially hectic right now for me, and a lot of my attitude toward Apex is riding on what my paycheck looks like tomorrow (Toasty, I know you said you got me, but still..) and whether I can team with Doll. I'm also driving up to Richmond tomorrow, if that's cool with Team Richmond, even with my bad power steering. I don't care.

toasty

Smash Hero
In case you didn't pay attention to the video, NO one made money that day...it was a "gas war" which started almost $2 ABOVE that ending price of 63 cents/gallon

lost a LOOOOT of money that day...but we've got a special arrangement with the oil company [sooo many blowj0bs] so it's all good ^_^

rhan

Smash Hero
In case you didn't pay attention to the video, NO one made money that day...it was a "gas war" which started almost $2 ABOVE that ending price of 63 cents/gallon

lost a LOOOOT of money that day...but we've got a special arrangement with the oil company [sooo many blowj0bs] so it's all good ^_^
This post has me only to say one thing..

THE FUC
K?!

toasty

Smash Hero
long story short:
the oil company gave us the go-ahead to undercut the other stores' prices

I'll say this much, though, the other stores lost about $15,000 by selling gas at the prices they did [they started the war stuff, we just followed suit and stayed lower til we ran out of gas]

so yeah prices were low for only a couple hours...the rest of the night was spent with 50 cars packed onto our property [people driving over curbs and **** just to get into the lot because cops were directing traffic and denying entry into the parking lot at the entrances] and they sat there waiting for more gas to come even though I told them it wasn't coming

CStick

Smash Lord
Not going to Apex. Doll, team with Fear. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Mother****er!

Well, I just dropped the $60. I kinda wish I didn't now since you aren't going. :(

I guess I have to go now, since there aren't refunds to my understanding.

Otis, when are ya leaving and what day? And when are we coming back?

Famous

Smash Champion
I think it's just O-NO, me, and CStick, so we should be able to grab you.

Tope, if you see this before I text you, is it cool for me to come up today?
Woohooo! I'm saved :D Thanks alot, I'll pm you my address and **** like that...Whatever your charging for gas I got it covered

EDIT: Fk, your not going? Damit

Otis, you still going right? I Need a ride badly

Top Bottom