• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
Smash is a no go 4 me today. But whenever Ether hosts the next SWAT that i can make it to, i'll bring a copy of Melee w/ Textures.

rhan

Smash Hero
Richmond next week. Who's in? Ride with me.
When next week? I'm free any day that isn't Thursday/Friday.

Also I think I might be able to have people over here. I just gotta run it by my Grandma. But if that does happen people need to bring some standard def TV's. All we got here is HD.. >_<

I got a Wii n Smash. Just not a legit TV.

Ether

Smash Ace
matches. when they going up epher?
Sorry for the delay. I'm going to start uploading them today. What kind of music do you guys like?

when?????????
I'm off Friday. What time you going?

I was planning on going to Richmond to party some.
It'd have to be Thursday or Friday of next week. Those are my only days off. It all depends if Tope's down.

Anyone wanna come over today?

rhan

Smash Hero
The days I have **** to do obviously has to be the days you plan on going down lmao. Ahhhhh my luck is just that **** goooooouuuuuuud!

No worries. Is there going to be a swat tomorrow? :)

Ether

Smash Ace
Maybe. To be honest, I'm pretty exhausted from this past week. But I really want to play. So maybe? I'll let you guys know in a few hours hopefully.

Ether

Smash Ace
No SWAT this week. My car's in the shop. This could be an all-day affair. And expensive ;_;

I still haven't uploaded the matches. I'll try to do that today.

Ether

Smash Ace
To be honest, CStick is the one with the curse of bad luck.

However... This is going to cost me 800 dollars. I only have 300. So I'm overdrafting like a champ.

This could affect me going to Apex. Seriously.

It's funny, because I just checked, and all the days I requested off for the event were cleared for me. So I'm good to go, aside from housing expenses and money for Savedge. Ehhhhhh.... I'm not so sure, you guys, but give me a couple of weeks to confirm.

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
I kno how u feel Ether. The difference was it cost me $600 to get my car fixed, and i was lucky to have the money. ****'s wack man.

CStick

Smash Lord
yea, if I listed all the great and unfortunate things that have happened in the past five years, all of you would never complain again, and every response to any problem will be "well at least none of the **** that happened to CStick happened to you.":p:lick::(

rhan

Smash Hero
Lmao Malco. I can see what I can do about Tuesday. Hosting here. But again I need legit TV's here.

rhan

Smash Hero
Oh word? Well then ****'s a done deal.

Tomorrow July 13th.

41 Granger Dr.
Hampton VA, 23666.

Arrival Time: 3pm
GTFO Time: 10pm (Read details if you want to stay longer.)

FOR THIS TO GO WELL PEOPLE NEED TO BRING STANDARD TV'S! And also systems. I have ONE Smash/Wii. I know people really don't want to play on these laggy HD TV's. Even though I think I have ONE HD TV that is pretty good with games. But I'm unsure.

Also mid way if people wanna stay longer. We might have to move things outside. We've got a little setup outside where there's a surge protector out there and netted off region. And a bug zapper lol. Anyway it shouldn't be a problem. Things will still be comfortable. I'll provide water n **** for people.

Also only 2 rules:

1) No cussing. My grandma is super Christian and if something like that happens then I may not be able to host another here..
2) Smoking is done outside away from my Grandma's view. (lol)

Cell: (757)268-4585. Text/Call if you have any questions.

___________-

SN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8Pw7dlHhGM

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Oh word? Well then ****'s a done deal.

Tomorrow July 13th.

41 Granger Dr.
Hampton VA, 23666.

Arrival Time: 3pm
GTFO Time: 10pm (Read details if you want to stay longer.)

FOR THIS TO GO WELL PEOPLE NEED TO BRING STANDARD TV'S! And also systems. I have ONE Smash/Wii. I know people really don't want to play on these laggy HD TV's. Even though I think I have ONE HD TV that is pretty good with games. But I'm unsure.

Also mid way if people wanna stay longer. We might have to move things outside. We've got a little setup outside where there's a surge protector out there and netted off region. And a bug zapper lol. Anyway it shouldn't be a problem. Things will still be comfortable. I'll provide water n **** for people.

Also only 2 rules:

1) No cussing. My grandma is super Christian and if something like that happens then I may not be able to host another here..
2) Smoking is done outside away from my Grandma's view. (lol)

Cell: (757)268-4585. Text/Call if you have any questions.

___________-

SN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8Pw7dlHhGM
Good post and avy

JWolf

Smash Cadet
yup. I don't have a cell phone, so I'll probably call you on my house number somehow. When you want me to call?

rhan

Smash Hero
Anytime. I'm usually up by like 11am. And I'm on the computer 85% of the time. Always on aim. Whatever you wanna hmu on n just inform me what's going on.

Top Bottom