• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
lolll ndn and I went to Gusto's yesterday to get some of their "awesometastic" gourmet pizzas... O_O
but yeah, we asked the chick working there if she was working saturday...found out she was...and readily apologized in advance and urged her to keep any friends scheduled that night from bailing. At first it wasn't welcome news to her but she later appreciated the warning hahaha...mmmm it's gon be toooo goooodz
^_^

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
What would happen if the food was hypothetically "intercepted", and Hypothetically, I wasn't hungry when I arrived, and hypothetically, I didnt share?

Hypothetically speaking of course

toasty

Smash Hero
what is gusto's? lol. never heard of it.
Gusto's is the place we're getting the food from [hence the advanced-apology to one of the people who's going to have a MONSTER order to complete saturday night]...it's not a chain, and I don't know if that's a good or bad thing...it'd only be good if they could maintain the amazing quality in other locations. But it's in Downtown Norfolk, sharing a wall/glass door with TIME Lounge [it's on Granby Street across from the walk-in entrance of MacArthur Mall]...****ing AMAAAAAAZING food, since it's all [except for the cheese, I believe] made from scratch on location [Wiggles correct me if I'm wrong]
I don't remember if you were at my house the first night of my last fest but if you were, that's also where we got all the lasagna and pizza from

What would happen if the food was hypothetically "intercepted", and Hypothetically, I wasn't hungry when I arrived, and hypothetically, I didnt share?

Hypothetically speaking of course
then you'd owe $150+ and your physical well being ^_^

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
This is for toasty, but you guys can read it too!
:lick:

Marth falls over from Fox's shine in PAL.
Bowser, Kirby and Yoshi are heavier in PAL.
Marth, Fox and Mario are lighter in PAL.
Falco's d-air now only spikes for the first half of the animation. The rest sends them slightly up.
Sheik's u-air isn't as strong in PAL.
Marth's d-air is meteor smash, not a spike, in PAL.
Fox's down and forward smash are less powerful in PAL.
Yoshi's f-smash is more powerful in PAL.
Peach's dash attack is less powerful in PAL.
Luigi's n-air is less powerful in PAL.
Ganon's d-air was weakened, from 22% in NTSC to 21% in PAL.
Yoshi's d-air was weakened, from 44% in NTSC to 36% in PAL.
DI on Sheik's d-throw has been changed so that it can no longer chain in PAL.
Fox can tech out of Falco’s d-throw in PAL.
Bowser's d-throw hits Mr. Game and Watch in PAL.
Link's super jump glitch was removed in PAL.
Samus's extended grapple beam was removed in PAL.
The IC freeze glitch was removed in PAL.
The Japanese language option was dropped in PAL in favor of Italian, French, Spanish and German. Jigglypuff also sings (Up+B) her name in the language Smash is set to.
Names can now include upper and lower case letters, but there is no Japanese character set.
In the English language setting, distances are measured in meters.
Lag and loading times have been reduced in PAL.
The Special Movie was removed in PAL.

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
Gusto's is the place we're getting the food from [hence the advanced-apology to one of the people who's going to have a MONSTER order to complete saturday night]...it's not a chain, and I don't know if that's a good or bad thing...it'd only be good if they could maintain the amazing quality in other locations. But it's in Downtown Norfolk, sharing a wall/glass door with TIME Lounge [it's on Granby Street across from the walk-in entrance of MacArthur Mall]...****ing AMAAAAAAZING food, since it's all [except for the cheese, I believe] made from scratch on location [Wiggles correct me if I'm wrong]
I don't remember if you were at my house the first night of my last fest but if you were, that's also where we got all the lasagna and pizza from

then you'd owe $150+ and your physical well being ^_^

You are almost dead on. We shred our own cheese, but we make just about everything else from scratch. Except the garlic bread, we use like, sub rolls, and use made from scratch garlic butter on them. Still delicious. Everything else is made right there in the store. It's pretty ****ing epic.

If anyone devours the food, you will owe me about 60 bucks, as well as venue for everyone there. I'm paying out of my pocket so you guys don't have to settle for poor quality food during the fest. I'm hooking you all up, and I'm also willing to grocery shop, depending on what time O-No plans on going, or sending people out. It's already gonna be an epic weekend, and I plan to help make it as epic as humanly possible.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
well, imma go get minor amounts of drinks and napkins and all that tomorrow, but we can go get more when you get here on saturday.

one more day till amazing goes down. you guys ready for this?

im taking ANY and ALL money matches in CVS2.
ratio, 2 of 3. high/ low tier.

also in project justice....XD

Nelo

Smash Apprentice
Alright I think the final count coming from Richmond is: Tope, Geos, Kiwi, Cyrain, Doll, and myself.

Ill be bringing some kind of alcohol. This tourney will be madness.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
seems like a lot already. =)

how many participants in 3rd strike? =)

CStick

Smash Lord
I played some of FFX-2, and one thing I noticed is how the flashback/alter-version of Tidus looks a hella lot like a 25-yr old Meg Ryan.

toasty

Smash Hero
Alright I think the final count coming from Richmond is: Tope, Geos, Kiwi, Cyrain, Doll, and myself.
<3
maaaaaan WHY do I have to miss out on so much of this!?!?!
PLEASE stop by the gas station on your way to O-NO's. It's on South Independence [first traffic light, right turn, after South Independence splits off toward the right] which is on the way to almost EVERYONE going to O-NO's...and it's like...a mile or two away from his house anyway.
I'll hook you up with cheap stuff ^_^ We also have those 12 pack fridgepacks and I'll give you guys a good deal =D

lolll should I even BOTHER with nachos this time??? I suppose...for Nelo :) But Cyrain??? You are BANNED from the nachos! Riku as well [but only because you're such a phucking nacho-*****]...Cyrain, on the other hand, just needs to watch that Remi-esque figure of his ^_~

Also: I've been squandering on videos, as most of you know, so until I get caught up on posting [which requires repair to my computer and some software issues first] I won't be recording anymore ; _ ;
I believe Riku now has a Gamebridge? Either way...I won't have mine =/ If I can find the CD, I'll bring that and the adapters if someone wants to record on their laptop or whatever...but just know that I won't be.

Edit: lol, CStick...so...specific.

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
cyrain, please leave ya random bull**** in Richmond :)

Nelo.. i need moar matches with you :o

Doll haha MVC2!!!! lets gooo soooonnnnn also, i want to play your peach more.. and get *****. :/

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Also: I've been squandering on videos, as most of you know, so until I get caught up on posting [which requires repair to my computer and some software issues first] I won't be recording anymore ; _ ;
I believe Riku now has a Gamebridge? Either way...I won't have mine =/ If I can find the CD, I'll bring that and the adapters if someone wants to record on their laptop or whatever...but just know that I won't be..
hopefully i get that **** in da mail 2day. I'm banned from nachos. WTF!!!

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
I got the Gamebridge in the mail today so I will b recording all the squanders, the ******, and all the other epic madness this weekend.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Due to some computer issues, I wont be able to record any madness tomorrow.
Shipoopi :(

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
"Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit:"

What the ****? I went to say how excited I am about the fest, and all that came up was that ****? Does that ever happen to anyone else?

That sucks.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
GEOS ARE YOU GOING
CAN YOU TEAM WITH ME
PLEASE
LMAOOO.

*buzzing* @_@

edit
doll is hot and amazing
:D

kiwiii