• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
if smash skill was based soley on local attendance and entering tourneys, Ether would be the SoVA n00b
he'd be like "whoa how did Link pull his sword out of the ground so quickly? you're cheating! that wasn't in the tutorial video OR in any of the trophies! phuck you and your bull****! this game's stupid, I quit".............maybe I could effectively land a yoyo glitch on him then x_X

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
ok, fewd is a go then. but since i cant count and toastys right about how much $ venue will turn out to be, get an order for like 30-40 (about 100$ or so worth of goodness) that way theres plenty to go around.

Ether, WTH man!?! if nothing else enter singles. its just 10$ you practice for 30+ hours a week to sit on the side lines? Give me your Red marth then, you dont need him.

People should bring recording stuffs for matches and event viewing. chit gets kinda crazy and we should try to relive the moments time and time again XP (crew battles...)

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
People should bring recording stuffs for matches and event viewing. chit gets kinda crazy and we should try to relive the moments time and time again XP (crew battles...)
hopefully i get my gamebridge b4 this weekend.

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
Alright guys, I'm putting in the catering order today, food will be there 7:30 to 8 o'clock. I know it may seem a little late, but I'm riding in with Toasty, so I won't be there until 6:30 to 7:00.

****'s gonna be epic, don't get to crazy without me.

Edit: Last time, I had **** near $120 worth of food. This time, it'll probably be closer to $200, but about $100 if I can swing half off. I'm aiming to have food left over for Sunday, but I doubt anyone will let that go by. Like I've stated a million times, so there is no confusion, I am willing to pay a large chunk out of pocket, including groceries.

Don't think I'm going to make venue pay the whole phucking meal, not with Wiggles on watch, b!tches.

Ether

Smash Ace
I hardly play this game anymore. I <3 FFX-2.

I might have to work. But you know me. I'll probably get there and be like, lolz, ok sign me up for this tourney.

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
Random question of the day?

Is anyone else at these fests as bad as I am?

I need to practice my game, but I never have anyone to play with. Sucks the big one. I need to get my license, like now, so I can get where people are smashing.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
Random question of the day?

Is anyone else at these fests as bad as I am?

I need to practice my game, but I never have anyone to play with. Sucks the big one. I need to get my license, like now, so I can get where people are smashing.
I'll play with you.

I'm def not amazing, and I def don't straight up suck, but I've been told I'm improving.

But me and you can hold our own low teir (player) tourney!

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
FFX-2 is a bad game Ether. LOL. (i couldn't quote cause i'm noob so i did this). =)

O.O lol at least pick a really really good game. i couldn't stand that game. =(

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
I'll play with you.

I'm def not amazing, and I def don't straight up suck, but I've been told I'm improving.

But me and you can hold our own low teir (player) tourney!
Haha.

I don't think I'm improving at all. I have to work the technical game. Especialy recovering. Toasty or Rahil can tell you, my recovery is ****.

Maybe because I enjoy playing Mario?

Who knows.

I'm down for a low tier. Haha.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
X-2 was fun, but I just wish there was more to it... I mean once I got their final transformations it was pretty much a **** fest.

Haha.

I don't think I'm improving at all. I have to work the technical game. Especialy recovering. Toasty or Rahil can tell you, my recovery is ****.

Maybe because I enjoy playing Mario?

Who knows.

I'm down for a low tier. Haha.
haha yeah the technical stuff is what I'm trying to perfect. Like what toasty said earlier "omg how did link pull his sword out so fast!" <--me about a month ago.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Trema... he's lucky I never found the Bowser Dress-sphere. As if the other 99 Via Infintio floors weren't gay enough, mega tonbberrys on nearly every floor? I like X-2, only because it's relatively difficult, as opposed to every other incredibly easy FF title.

And Ether, did you ever beat Nemisis from the Monster catcher's den?

Ether

Smash Ace
Trema... he's lucky I never found the Bowser Dress-sphere. As if the other 99 Via Infintio floors weren't gay enough, mega tonbberrys on nearly every floor? I like X-2, only because it's relatively difficult, as opposed to every other incredibly easy FF title.

And Ether, did you ever beat Nemisis from the Monster catcher's den?
Nah, I still have to go back and do the Monster Catcher thing and Omega Ruins.

CStick - FFX-2 reminds me a lot of Tactics. It's like, FFT, but real-time.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
scratch that. i say we all go to greenbrier and start doing 3rd strike tourneys! =)

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
Here's the deal. We're getting enough lasagna to feed fifty people. $120 with my discount. I will be 50-70 dollors out of pocket. Now, when you do the math, everyone is eating for less than your 5 bucks, not to mention, half of it is free, because I am lightening my wallet for you. Be happy, Wiggles saves the day again.

O-No, you'll be getting a **** ton of of food at about 8:00.

This **** will be epic.

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
D@mn....enough lasanga for fifity people....*eyes go wide trying to imagine it*. Very good stuff Wiggles, atleast this time most people can go in knowing they won't be hungry like at Toasty's.

Don't get me wrong, those pancakes and nachos were too good. But they can't fill your stomach up yeah?

Should of said this earlier but me and Dragonz are casting dibs spell on places to sleep. Unless their's someone I'm missing, we'll probably be the only two people that have dibs from Newport.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Very good stuff Wiggles, atleast this time most people can go in knowing they won't be hungry like at Toasty's.

Don't get me wrong, those pancakes and nachos were too good. But they can't fill your stomach up yeah?
lol there was lasagna and pizza the NIGHT before, if you didn't squander and show up the second day instead of the first, you'd've been fine ;) also! ......................why didn't people say they were hungry??? I had tons of ingredients left over :( I mean I guess I didn't offer anymore than what I did because it took so much time, but I suppose I should let you guys know next time that if you want more, I'm down to make it...that's why I bought so much **** =D My bad, Sen...now I feel bad :(

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
too close to epicness. lol. i might go to gb today to practice me some sticks. =)

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tope, Nelo, possibly Cyrain Geos will be entering 3rd strike.
Nelo and I will definately enter smash.

Also Doll and I will be teaming for this. If you want to experience the most fury SoVa has ever seen by a team, you should come to this.

In addition, I think sleeping arrangements should be based on placing at the smash tourney.

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
I think sleeping arangements should be based on Wiggles getting that much food for that cheap.

:]

But seriously, I'll probably pass out on that little *** porch. Haha.

This ****'s gonna be epic, but I won't be there till around 7, if Toasty does, indeed, give me a lift.

Awesomeness.

Oh, I don't know if I told you, but my boss said they'd deliver, so no one has to leave there post of power play.

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
Newport's dibs spell will now have to include one more....turns out that now Whodat is confirmed to come along with us. *shrugs* Just some random comment leads to him coming.

Wasn't trying to mean anything bad by it Toasty. I'm just more a bring your own food type of person.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i went early yesterday lol. random people. oh well i'll try again today possible, but this time later.

Top Bottom