• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Oh, sweet.
Actually, I was going to do that with my laptop next time so it looks like we're on the same track.
In other news
I want to make everyone avatars.
brb avatars

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
toastys back! guess sova will be havin some melee tourneys now. starting to practice again! :chuckle:

SpeedYoshi

Smash Journeyman
shaeden, if you didn't already know, you can get that room we used to host in. any student can reserve the multipurpose room

rhan

Smash Hero
shaeden, if you didn't already know, you can get that room we used to host in. any student can reserve the multipurpose room
I smell CNU Biweeklies starting up again! Shae you got this!

Also: I'll drop off/give full permission for you to use my mini TV that D has and my MINI TV here.

Also moar: I'm buying a new cube.

Alsooooooooooooooooooooo: That avatar is pretty hilarious Zeus/Wretched.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
hey rhan do yall have a fourth yet for your pound 5 room?
i may just end up taking that fifth spot since i just want it to be guaranteed out of the gate

rhan

Smash Hero
hey rhan do yall have a fourth yet for your pound 5 room?
i may just end up taking that fifth spot since i just want it to be guaranteed out of the gate
Nah so far I think it's only going to be me Shae and Wretched. Maybe PTZR. I talked to Malco at Wretched's. He might tag along.

btw I plan on getting 2-3 rooms depending on how many people are going to come. And for SoVA bros I'll charge 25 bucks a night.

Only rule is don't **** up.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
do you mind if you put me down on one of those rooms? dunno about transportation (rahil may be giving me a ride instead) but id rather have a room for sure rather than try and get a room with people who arent going for certain and are ambivalent about this

rhan

Smash Hero
As long as you pay rooms are for anyone.

So:

Shae
Wretched
Me
Boose
Malco (?)
Pitzer (?)

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
;-; I didn't see that
I didn't see the link
I didn't see anything
I asked him about it though to see what they are playing (hopefully both)

D0N

Smash Ace
*Gasp* Toasty your not with the times?!?!? You're supposed to know these things. I remember you had to explain what "no johns" meant to me when I started out lol.

Its ok tho. Lame trend

Top Bottom