• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
omg u all are the shiftiest ppl on earth

i can come
cant come
coming!
something came up
o wait i can come now text mah ****!!!!
owaitjk false alarm not coming
yo i can come now anyone can give me a ride
nah j/k that time i wasnt even serious

o_O;

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
son

if i know i might not be able to come

i say that i probably cant come outright

if u say ur coming

ppl naturally think ur gonna come --> if u dont come, u lied

*gasp*

rhan

Smash Hero
You wanna know why we're so limited?

Cuz I lost my license driving places for smash.
Shaden is limited cuz of school/parents.
Alex can't do **** anyway.
You moved way. (:()

Also Newport News doesn't host like they use to.

This was all directed at Theo.

ALSO:

If you haven't noticed Theo. Shaden and I are spontaneous as fuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. We never plan. Just have **** happen. Which is how we're so good in teams.

Mahone

Smash Champion
****it rhan, when will i get to meet you? You seem like such a cool guy on the boards.

And also, no johns for not coming to radford, NC is coming, and if we can get enuff hype, we can convince drpp to come!!!

rhan

Smash Hero
****it rhan, when will i get to meet you? You seem like such a cool guy on the boards.

And also, no johns for not coming to radford, NC is coming, and if we can get enuff hype, we can convince drpp to come!!!
Last week of October I get my weekends back. Host something then. I'll be there no matter what.

Mahone

Smash Champion
oh, uhh, in that case....

I just remembered VT hates smash so we probably won't ever play it, so there is no need for you to come rhan.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
omg u all are the shiftiest ppl on earth

i can come
cant come
coming!
something came up
o wait i can come now text mah ****!!!!
owaitjk false alarm not coming
yo i can come now anyone can give me a ride
nah j/k that time i wasnt even serious

o_O;
OMFG SERIOUSLY GOD D*MN.
It's incredibly annoying and it makes certain Golden-Brown individuals very disinterested in "texting the ****" of a certain Desperate-to-be-in-the-GreenGreens-Club-at-HERB2 member of now-defunct STARSat at crucial moments like notifying Said-Sad-Sack about a certain Super-Secret-Awesome-GreenGreens-Club Meeting.

Or maybe that had nothing to do with it and I just forgot but figured I'd rub it in your face anyway because it's fun to imagine you'd give a **** :)

LOL on what? AiB??? LOLLLLLLL

kekeke nahhhh I love Rhan...just playin mang...we should burn some time =D

Last week of October I get my weekends back. Host something then. I'll be there no matter what.
...unless something comes up.

rhan

Smash Hero
kekeke nahhhh I love Rhan...just playin mang...we should burn some time =D

...unless something comes up.

I have free time. I'm not limited. I'm free cuz I pay rent and a phone bill. So I come and go as I please. No one can tell me no.

I just got no ride.

Also: I play more then Smash. See me in SCII and Halo 3/Reach.

And maybe Tekken/SSFIV if I can relearn those games.

Edit: I just had to add in Toasty's post. LOL I would have totally missed it. <3

Also I'll hit blacks but I can't mess with the Greens no more due to current job does random piss tests and I pretty much become inlisted for the Navy Tuesday.

BUT YEAAAAAH NIIIGGGAAAAA! I haven't smoked anything for like 2 months.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Man, you guys ****talk a lot, its great. I tried ****talking in NC, and now I'm like the most hated Virginian they know :(

rhan

Smash Hero
We're the area that talks so much **** on the boards and don't go places.

We're like a Pizza places that doesn't deliver.

Or a pastor that passes around the baskets and tells people to GTFO.

Yeah we're like that. But when you actually meet us we're like the nicest most joke able people ever.

Mahone

Smash Champion
ya, people who ****talk are usually really funny and cool. You gotta worry about those guys that are passive aggressive.

They say **** like, "Ya dude i almost had your fox at that tourney, but my controller was a little sweaty, lol no johns though, but it's true, but no johns or anything, but ill definately get you next time lololol :) :p ;), it was so close :mad:, lol but im not mad, lol jk"

Mahone

Smash Champion
"Ya dude i almost had your fox at that tourney, but my controller was a little sweaty, lol no johns though, but it's true, but no johns or anything, ill **** your family, jk lol, ill kill them first"

i fixed your fix.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
ya, people who ****talk are usually really funny and cool. You gotta worry about those guys that are passive aggressive.

They say **** like, "Ya dude i almost had your fox at that tourney, but my controller was a little sweaty, lol no johns though, but it's true, but no johns or anything, but ill definately get you next time lololol :) :p ;), it was so close :mad:, lol but im not mad, lol jk"
inb4hax$$$
HugS's sig:

Hax vs HugS in a friendly set:
Hax: "I coulda won, you're just mad f***ing boring to play..."
HugS: "You know what's MORE boring?! Having to wait your turn to get on a TV again."

rhan

Smash Hero
HugS's sig:

Hax vs HugS in a friendly set:
Hax: "I coulda won, you're just mad f***ing boring to play..."
HugS: "You know what's MORE boring?! Having to wait your turn to get on a TV again."
Said like a true 15/16 year old.

Seriously, Hax is cool and all but that's a childish response.

I find the most boring matches the most fun and most mind tweaking. I had fun playing HugS. <3

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Said like a true 15/16 year old.

Seriously, Hax is cool and all but that's a childish response.
Welcome to mother ****ing North Carolina,

Home of the John.

Seriously, people john so hard here. I think ill wear earphones with no music next tournament.

Ill be like, "no disrespect; i just get distracted by outside noise" when I actually mean, "no disrespect but i really dont feel like hearing u say anything. at all. except maybe what ur counterpick will be, even though i already know its gonna be stadium or dreamland; probably stadium"

Mahone

Smash Champion
ok so now I'm not going to Radford BUT...I am probably going to sypherphoenixs...sorry wretched
why aren't you coming to radford :(

It has 20+ guaranteed, and today im gonna find out if everlasting yayuhz is coming

If its about that optional entry fee, don't worry about that, that was just Face scaring everyone for no reason.

Top Bottom