• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

rhan

Smash Hero
Who is that ***** niigga poppin off at the mouf in that fb bull****?

SHAE! T-O! SCOOP ME TOMORROW! It's not hard for me to leave the school. I just say 'early out' and go on wit my bizness.

Naw but for serious scoop me tomorrow!!!!!!

rhan

Smash Hero
Y u didnt make the gps part rhyme too? bish Iol

i know how to get to Ether's mentally. And how to get back lol.

rhan

Smash Hero
How was I suppose interpret what you said?

Had a little contact high this morning on the way to school so if I pissed anyone off, my B.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Wait, so who's going tomorrow?
and when?

we'll go based on that.
Yeah, what he said. I'm going to try to sneak my car to Va Beach, so I'm gonna need a very, very, very, good convincing lie, either that or I might need to hitch a ride. So far my mom is happy that I did well on my interview, that can contribute to my probabilities on going...
All I really have to say is, "Mom my friend is taking me to VA Beach, I'm going in *insert persons name here* car *proceeds into driving off with my car then going to VA beach*

Thats right mootha****a Gameover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjqpzUU7ClA

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Had a little contact high this morning on the way to school so if I pissed anyone off, my B.
Now...please...don't get mad when I say this.

I'm trying to be helpful and I'm not reacting to this incident specifically but it just made me think.

[hell it may not even apply to you, but if it does, please take note]

...***** WTF HOW ARE YOU ACTING NEGATIVE AFTER GETTING A CONTACT HIGH?!?!

ahem....

What I meant to say was:

If you're ever angry or upset while high...it means two things...
1) you shouldn't be smoking pot...at least not at that particular moment
2) you've got **** going on in your life that needs to be rectified/tolerated/dealt with....not covered up and ignored. Pot, and any drug, really, should NEVER be used to cover up pain and difficulties in one's life. It tends to backfire.

Example:

[changing member of SoVa Smash community from ________ to "Jack"]

I got high with Jack and some other people one time...Jack's a ****ing great dude and he's generally pretty positive but has some obvious and justified chips on his shoulder.

But when he's high? Allll the negativity comes out...and he starts getting mad, mean, and somewhat irrational.

That happened the first time we smoked.

By the second time we smoked...things had sorta turned up in his life...and it was nothing but the most typical of awesome smoking experiences I've had with friends =D!

The point is [and I'm sorry if I'm rambling...been awake for WAY too long today]:

Let recreation be recreation...don't let it become a crutch and CERTAINLY don't ever let it become a scapegoat for accountability!

That's just shameful :)

Sorry for the longish post!

Edit: "covering up problems/ignoring them" =/= "stress relief"

XD

rhan

Smash Hero
Wait, so who's going tomorrow?
and when?

we'll go based on that.
Yeah, what he said. I'm going to try to sneak my car to Va Beach, so I'm gonna need a very, very, very, good convincing lie, either that or I might need to hitch a ride. So far my mom is happy that I did well on my interview, that can contribute to my probabilities on going...
All I really have to say is, "Mom my friend is taking me to VA Beach, I'm going in *insert persons name here* car *proceeds into driving off with my car then going to VA beach*

Thats right mootha****a Gameover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjqpzUU7ClA
Come get me!!!!!

Seriously if either one of y'all are you have to pick me up between 12:36 and 1:02. Bring 2 dollars and I'll pay you back.

It's not that hard to get to the school. Just follow 17 down and it's next to the Lowes (That's when you know you live in a redneck community when your ONLY HIGH SCHOOL is next to a Lowes.... -_-)

Option 2: If you guys can chill out and not go until like 3. I can get a ride down to Newport News and then we can go to Ether's.

Cool??!?!?!?

FYI: No signal in this class.

What I meant to say was:

If you're ever angry or upset while high...it means two things...
1) you shouldn't be smoking pot...at least not at that particular moment
2) you've got **** going on in your life that needs to be rectified/tolerated/dealt with....not covered up and ignored. Pot, and any drug, really, should NEVER be used to cover up pain and difficulties in one's life. It tends to backfire.

Edit: "covering up problems/ignoring them" =/= "stress relief"

XD
Meh I tend to say things that probably shouldn't have been said when I high-ish. I'm usually chill but my court date is exactly a week from now. And about 4 days ago I found out that my Dad and my Step mom are getting a divorce so there goes my chances on getting out of Gloucester and away from my mom. But I'm not feeling for my step mom or my dad. I'm more worried about my little brother and sister because my dad left me and my mom when I was about 5 and my lil sis is 2 and my lil brother is 8. So if he leaves and does what he did to me and my little brother I will never forgive him because I know how they may grow up now.

So yeah run down on my life at the moment.

Met

Smash Ace
[color=darkorchid

Meh I tend to say things that probably shouldn't have been said when I high-ish. I'm usually chill but my court date is exactly a week from now. And about 4 days ago I found out that my Dad and my Step mom are getting a divorce so there goes my chances on getting out of Gloucester and away from my mom. But I'm not feeling for my step mom or my dad. I'm more worried about my little brother and sister because my dad left me and my mom when I was about 5 and my lil sis is 2 and my lil brother is 8. So if he leaves and does what he did to me and my little brother I will never forgive him because I know how they may grow up now.

So yeah run down on my life at the moment.[/color]
come move to abingdon bro you can live in my living room

rhan

Smash Hero
Option 2 is still open. Only down side is that it's not going to happen until 3.

6680 Short Lane
Gloucester, Virginia 23061

^^^

School address. Also after this class is over someone can possibly pick me up at the point. (Which saves the trouble for driving most of the way to the school. Still have to pay the toll though. :(.)

rhan

Smash Hero
LOL

Well I can still come to Newport News.

Shaden wanna pick me up from the mall around three? lol

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Wow Rhan...I'm so sorry to hear that :(

I was just lookin out because the angriest kid I knew in high school was also the biggest pothead and he had a lot of **** happen in his life that he decided to ignore and never deal with...he was, instead, satisfied with putting holes in his wall and hitting his steering wheel so hard and with no restraint that he broke his hand.

*sigh*

Met

Smash Ace
Wow Rhan...I'm so sorry to hear that :(

I was just lookin out because the angriest kid I knew in high school was also the biggest pothead and he had a lot of **** happen in his life that he decided to ignore and never deal with...he was, instead, satisfied with putting holes in his wall and hitting his steering wheel so hard and with no restraint that he broke his hand.

*sigh*
thats how men deal with anger

Top Bottom