• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

CStick

Smash Lord
I'm sorry. I just really don't like MLG...or brawl...

...and the fact that Brawl would get picked up over Melee, or let alone any other game...

rhan

Smash Hero
And Japanese, Hebrew, Chinese, Korean, French, German, Swedish, and all the other languages you can translate through it.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Theo types fluent japanese, he doesn't need a translator. and theyre only about 75% accurate. but either way, theo, you know DAM well no one on here reads japanese.
So why are you wasting everyone's time?

And when are you coming back here? what day????

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
lmfao melee is so ****.

No smash today, guyz, the place is still hella cluttered. Not my fault though, it's all Lisa's stuff. She still hasn't moved her stuff out, and boxes are everywhere, and she's still trying to play like she doesn't owe half the rent with her name on the lease and ****. I say this not to whine like a little *****, but to show that it might be a little while longer before I can host.

<3 sova
is "a little while" this weekend? <3<3 lol.
i want to practice with the ultimate stars member! The Sun. XD
Ether aka the Sun....SON!

Melee wasn't really dejected as it was dropped due to the fact that a couple other games had way larger populations to profit from, ruin, and take advantage of support for the sake of the competitive gaming scene.

Brawl however will be dejected since it is a flat-out terrible game. I also don't see many Brawl MLG tourneys showing very promising numbers since most of the Brawl players seem to rely on their moms to get them to tourneys. Even if SF players slam Melee for being a kids' game, almost all of them that knew anything about competitive gaming could at least see the competitive side to it (even if they would the detract and say that SF and related games were better, true fighters). But with Brawl, well... It really is a kids' game. It will not get hated on for being different; it will get hated on for just being bad. the moment someone trips in a tourney match at MLG is when the game will lose any seriousness it ever had going for it.
this is too true. this is why i double posted.
plus, it's rated T ******.

that **** might work for spanish...lol
don't h8

rhan

Smash Hero
Actually it seemed 95% accurate. Only thing that seemed screwed was how the grammar was done....

Unless Theo ment to say in the second Japanese post was "But yes".

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
it's inaccurate when it gets into deeper meaning.
google is 82%. (researched)
it's rated the best, and second best, being 75%, i'd say 82 seems realistic.
It goes into flow, and statistic, not grammar.

Anyways, pitzer, until i have anyone better to practice with outta the city, play with me daily starting friday.

Ether, please be free soon.

rhan

Smash Hero
btw my house is trashed now due to some retarted furniture incident, so no one can come over till like saturday. but im free to go anywhere.
You and Mae partyin a little too hard on the couch, eh???

Lol

Anyway that's perfect because I can only come Saturday around 9-10am.

*Goes back to 10 page paper*

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
Tope or Cyrain, give Shaeman a ride to the tech tourney. I don't want to have to drive them both ways; so much gas.

Is anyone else planning to come to the tech tourney? i think they are planning to get a hotel so more people can come

rhan

Smash Hero
Tope or Cyrain, give Shaeman a ride to the tech tourney. I don't want to have to drive them both ways; so much gas.

Is anyone else planning to come to the tech tourney? i think they are planning to get a hotel so more people can come
I thought Shaden was driving himself....

Meh....

Anyway I have a better shot for the Blacksburg tourney than Herb3 right now. Might see me there. ;)

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
はいでも。。。
...you probably dont know japanese lol
yeah, i can't really read japanese too well. the main reason i asked wuz cuz my name happen to pop up in there and it's not hard 4 me to notice my name in there considering how i got it in the first place.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Yeah he does. Ether, that sucks.
I really want to play this weekend... rhan.. I think you can come Saturday.
Mr. Theodore LaRose, when are you coming back to VA?
*******; get *****.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
no response from cyrain or tope; i definitely want to avoid driving 20 hrs to bring people. The gas cost will be prohibitive.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion

u all need to chill

riku has japanese in his location and his name...
also happens to be japanese so wtf!

and lol @ he actually DID see his name written in katakana so :p

google translator is also **** for japanese. just saiyan

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
alex, quit being so irrelevant to smash on here. ugh.
go on the "uninteresting females talk about their lives" boards or something.
im sure you will be able to relate.. a lot.

EDIT: I'm serious.

D0N

Smash Ace
Already? I don't think your serious even with that edit. I'm gonna need one more post from you toasty.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
D0N...we both knew like 10 days ago.

We're taking the ACTUAL steps slowly because we're not ******** and we've both been in serious relationships before [I mean...she IS a widow >_>] but neither of us have EVER experienced anything like this.

If it doesn't end up working out, we'll have figured that out and won't be terribly shocked by it XD.

But this is beyond for real, guys.

*swoons*

Edit: I'm still serious.

D0N

Smash Ace
I guess I'm sold... good luck to you.

EDIT: Sign a prenup whenever this goes down... Not trying to sound negative in any way... :)

dobee

Smash Apprentice
Toasty: "The Hangover" type bachelor party. I'll be Alan. This is not an option it's gotta happen. Lol

Top Bottom