• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

rhan

Smash Hero
LOL Theo.

All this girl talk though is kinda irritating me though... because of the fact that I have no idea where I stand anymore with either one of my girls... >_<

Edit: If anyone's curious I made a blog about it.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
hah I mainly said that because..well...I just made a really great new friend who I happen to be having fantastic intimate experiences with...

but this kid's got a girlfriend who made a video about him...that's love :)

[I don't have speakers on this comp at the office (yeah..still here...she just left XD) so I couldn't hear what was said in the video, but that's awesome...so I applaud him.]

Rhan: LOL that's tough...good luck

*pound*

rhan

Smash Hero
hah I mainly said that because..well...I just made a really great new friend who I happen to be having fantastic intimate experiences with...

but this kid's got a girlfriend who made a video about him...that's love :)

[I don't have speakers on this comp at the office (yeah..still here...she just left XD) so I couldn't hear what was said in the video, but that's awesome...so I applaud him.]

Rhan: LOL that's tough...good luck

*pound*
Lol Yeah I can tell what they express is a form of love....

He'll probably show me the video when I go to his house this weekend anyway (Since he knows I have no way to watch video here... :/).

Shaden is probably the luckiest guy I know forreal.

dobee

Smash Apprentice
but see I got mind control over debo. When he tell me to shut up, I be quiet. But when he leave. . . I be talkin again.

D0N

Smash Ace
So I was walking back to my room today on ths side walk path after getting some food... and a fox ran across the street right in front of me... It ran in front of the chancelors white escalade and made him stop too (somekinda van, I didnt know it was his). After that he rolls down his window and says "pretty amazing huh!?"

wtf...

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
**** Toasty Battlefield is gay though. Pretty Legit fox though we use the same color fox and marth lol xD Next thing i know you'll be using Green Falcon

D0N

Smash Ace
lol ive done that too. I remember i randomly f-smashed on accident and my opponent rolled into it. and later I side-b'd on accident and it hit them. I won, but I wasn't happy with it.

CStick

Smash Lord
Thanks guys...but look at the next match!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV-T3vMbSTA

I played like doodoo, still won....I just need to be better all the time and not **** up.
Dude... I know how you feel :(

I lost mainly because my controller turned to ****. Ask Jwolf and Malco what they thought of my controller when they were last over here.

Gonna go buy three spare controllers. **** won't ever happen again
next time I'll just choke and play like doodoo and have no real excuse

so who is gonna go to HERB3?

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Dude... I know how you feel :(

I lost mainly because my controller turned to ****. Ask Jwolf and Malco what they thought of my controller when they were last over here.

Gonna go buy three spare controllers. **** won't ever happen again
next time I'll just choke and play like doodoo and have no real excuse

so who is gonna go to HERB3?
ALL of you betta come to HERB!!!!!!

just as close, if not closer, than Pound!!!

Top Bottom