• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

rhan

Smash Hero
@Jank - I added y'all in because Eastern SoVA should stand alone n run ****. Diversity is how things get done correctly.

@Shae - Don't throw my noob azz out there like that. KP is legit though.

Also I forgot the CNU guys. Who could/be willing to have a say so from there?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I'm the only one that doesn't drink....and I'm like one of the older smashers in the community...
I've never had alcohol in my life...and I'm ****ing old.

But for real, I've always been opposed to power ranking efforts unless the region as a whole is extremely active with tournaments and people who really want to make use of something like a PR list.

It's just silly, inconsequential, and inaccurate beyond saying Ether is #1.

On the real: I'm on that fiyaaaaaa ^_^

unrelated.

Pro-tip:

Don't fall in love with your ****-buddy.

;__;

rhan

Smash Hero
Toasty..... that's not very playa of you...

Better pro-tip: Don't fall in love with someone else's girl. OR your ex moving away to New York. Yup. **** blows.

Also choosing #1 would be a pretty hard choice, in my opinion, between JWulf and Ether. Then again I heard of good things from KP about Redd....

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Ether is like the M2K of SoVa...***** just needs to play again like he used to and against really good people like I'm sure Ether did when he was in Florida and when he actually managed to go to NoVa/Richmond tourneys.

He's too ****ing good.

Re: lack of playa-like qualities...

it's been crazy, guys...hella unexpected. it's a shame I can't marry her...[not Muslim, plus even if that WASN'T an issue, she's a widow so she's not going to remarry any time soon at all].

But to quote Ivar, after hearing of the saga, "wtf?! I don't think the world can handle TWO toastys!"

XD

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I'd rather roll up n pass a blunt than throw up n pass out.

SoVA PR's? So what would SoVA consist of if Blacksburg wants in?

Also I vote Ether, JWulf, S-Man, and a couple of the best in Blacksburg to start it up.

I'd be willing to do SoVA PR. I creep like **** on most tournaments and have a good idea of skill level in this region.

I'd love to do it, so if no one objects I'll appoint some people and get it done.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Ether is like the M2K of SoVa...***** just needs to play again like he used to and against really good people like I'm sure Ether did when he was in Florida and when he actually managed to go to NoVa/Richmond tourneys.

He's too ****ing good.

Re: lack of playa-like qualities...

it's been crazy, guys...hella unexpected. it's a shame I can't marry her...[not Muslim, plus even if that WASN'T an issue, she's a widow so she's not going to remarry any time soon at all].

But to quote Ivar, after hearing of the saga, "wtf?! I don't think the world can handle TWO toastys!"

XD

Do I count as SoVA? =(

**** yeah **** you and Alexander.... step it up.

Met

Smash Ace
so not in this order but
doug, KP, Ether, Sman, Redd they should be on it for the time being. I got some footage online if you guys want to see. and so does FLisk.

also isuldor1 is not bad he is a jiggs

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Your sig is fail, you misinterpret the whole concept that people have preference ^

I dont understand why you hate it so much you've never played a high caliber match in your life (brawl)
i assume ur talking about my sig and not c-stick's

if u actually read the post, then i specifically addressed how i did not want to insinuate hatred for brawl, but rather support melee. its for an appeal to noobs rather than solidified brawl players

but on that note, most of the brawl players here actually admit that melee is a better game, they just prefer the ease and accessibility of brawl, which is perfectly fine

i think pretty much the whole of swf is beyond these petty melee v brawl debates that try to win over the other side... >.>

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
I apologise if I came off sort of lashing

Melee is more technically sound, although brawl has a pretty solid tech aspect it obv. cant really compare to melee's

Im just so tired of this MK ban hammer ppl are trying to throw around, and the sad thing is is that 90% of the ppl who are pro-ban are acutally pretty bad the other 10% are fellow top players who arent nearly as skilled as the rest.

As far as melee opposed to brawl they are even in my book on diff levels

rhan

Smash Hero
@Toasty: Why is that? That so random.

@Kadaj: Crystal just hates the game with a passion. No he's never had a high caliber match. But I don't think he plans on having one either.

Brawl is fun to play ahfter not playing it for a while to me. I just don't like playing it constantly.

Top Bottom