• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Tekken 6 is just combos everywhere (mostly the same ones over and over)
it does get really repetitive if you're not playing at least 4 different people in the same room.

Gears is hilarious, i don't wana hear that.

CABOOSE, what do you do in your spare time?

JWolf

Smash Cadet
<3 sova. Just so much **** talk. I just love that the biggest **** talker never backs it up =]

Also, gears is a terrible game. Its fun to laugh at because you just get cheated but not fun to be competitive.

rhan

Smash Hero
Melee's the best game still, byfar.
Gears isn't as good. Halo sucks. Tekken gets boring, and street fighter is a legend, but you haven't even grasped one aspect of that game yet, so you can't formulate an opinion.
LOL You play Halo as competetive as I do so I don't wanna hear that. And I'm allowed to have an opinion even though I'm not that good at the game. I watch pro matches and get more hyped off those.

EDIT - Who da eff plays SF4? LMAO!

Ether

Smash Ace
I'm double posting cuz this one needs it's own **** post.

Let's play some mother ****ing smash at my place soon mother ****ers.

That's right, I'm relaunching some mother ****ing melee, *****es!

Get at me. Thursdays and Fridays off. We can make this **** work. Soon, mofos. Soon.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
My power rankings-
I have never done them, only because I just thought no one cared, but I'm drunk and deprived of sleep so IDC if no one cares or not sooooooooooo **** it.

Singles

1.Ether
2. S-man
3. Jwolf
4. The Doug
5. Oro?
6. Pohlcat
7. Malco
8. C-Stick
9. Speed Yoshi
10. Schoolie D
11. Rhan
12. Pitzer

Thats just me, and that's just from what I've seen and how matches go. My list is probably hella wrong, but who cares I suck anyway -_- I just hope to prove myself someday because I don't think pound 4 was my showing =[

That's only for singles, and for doubles it's totally different. Top 5 for doubles would look something like this in my eyes

1. Ether
2. Jwolf
3. The Doug
4. S-man
5. Malco

Idc I'm probably going to get criticized for this, but iirc i think I'm the only one except Ether and someone else to post "power rankings" for SoVa. Sorry to anyone I may have cheated but then again, I don't really care.

Ether hold a mini tourny when you host! It'll be fun.

EDIT: The region is too **** close for PR anyway.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
My power rankings-
I have never done them, only because I just thought no one cared, but I'm drunk and deprived of sleep so IDC if no one cares or not sooooooooooo **** it.

Singles

1.Ether
2. S-man
3. Jwolf
4. The Doug
5. Oro?
6. Pohlcat
7. Malco
8. C-Stick
9. Speed Yoshi
10. Schoolie D
11. Rhan
12. Pitzer

Thats just me, and that's just from what I've seen and how matches go. My list is probably hella wrong, but who cares I suck anyway -_- I just hope to prove myself someday because I don't think pound 4 was my showing =[

That's only for singles, and for doubles it's totally different. Top 5 for doubles would look something like this in my eyes

1. Ether
2. Jwolf
3. The Doug
4. S-man
5. Malco

Idc I'm probably going to get criticized for this, but iirc i think I'm the only one except Ether and someone else to post "power rankings" for SoVa. Sorry to anyone I may have cheated but then again, I don't really care.

Ether hold a mini tourny when you host! It'll be fun.

EDIT: The region is too **** close for PR anyway.
Apparently Western SoVA wasn't included. ;D

Edit: Looks like a really solid VA Beach/that area list though <3

rhan

Smash Hero
Shaden, Nava was the Peach player from the first Hi Score who's stich you caught threw back at. lol How could you forget that?!

rhan

Smash Hero
LOLOLOLOLOLOL He said the forbidden word! Theo where you at?!!!!

Also top 5 from that tourney was -

1. Sman
2. Mashi
3. NDN
4. Rhan
5. Toasty/ Nava

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
We remember, Cow.
Yeah I won that tourney with link :)
Had to beat a couple sheiks along the way -_-"

Uhm, turhan, seriously, i want you to step up. I really really want you to practice like melee is a sport.
like, this IS your extracurricular activity. We need you.. don't let brawl playing pitzer be better than you at melee.
Do you want to throw away 3 years of good memories?

Top Bottom