• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
toasty you're so obvious xD
but hey, cooch is cooch
nah son...trust me...gotta pick the right moments...and that was definitely the right moment. sometimes you just gotta be hella forward otherwise you won't get anything out of it because the girl might be too shy to make a move too.

take it from someone who was always just the "nice guy"

and got nowhere

I'm not an a**hole by any means when it comes to girls, but I know when to execute necessary bluntness/force

^_^
She's a freak son.....
LOL she's willing to learn the ways...it's awesome.

back @ S-Man:
cooch is NOT cooch...trust me fellas:

NEVER LOWER YOUR STANDARDS...YOU WILL REGRET IT.

toasty

Smash Hero
seriously...I was on the verge of dropping my standards considering I've had no time to meet people outside of Smash [that's mad easy..I made friends in GA before I even moved because of Smashboards] and I had a couple opportunities to hook up with less-than-optimal candidates...and I really really almost did a couple weeks ago.

In comes Allie with the breath of gorgeous fresh air [and a great deal of interest ^_^]

Saved my *** hahaha...she's actually the first girl I've "talked to" since I've moved.

Famous

Smash Champion
What? You guys don't use them good old paper bags anymore?....I guess that fad died out years ago...It's either pretty or not at all when it comes to women..

dobee

Smash Apprentice
and we all know what happens when toasty tries to make videos -_-. . . but please do try get a pic of it.
Onion booties make me cry tears of joy. lmao

toasty

Smash Hero
Shes a milf?

also whats up with her friend toasty :)
are you suggesting that she's not attractive? or are you confirming whether or not she's a mother? [she's got 2 kids...sadly, she's a widow :(]

her friend? unfortunately, she's mad whack >_<
we all know what happens when toasty tries to make videos -_-. . .
LOL **** youuuu XD

D0N

Smash Ace
I think Kadaj just meant she doesn't look like a mom. At least thats what I thought when I saw the pic.

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
what is up with all this YGO avatar nonsense?
srsly, I'd get back into that dam.n game if they played more traditional stuff. kinda hard to play when 80% of your deck is banned...

yeah, i had to get rid of my Crush Card Virus cuz of that ****.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
In comes Allie with the breath of gorgeous fresh air [and a great deal of interest ^_^]
at first I thought this said breast of gorgeous fresh air

Dina Jones
dammit shaden, lol

idk y i have been imagining her to be some almost-middle-aged black woman...

and we all know what happens when toasty tries to make videos -
Yeah: "It's a Trap!"

o lawd plz dont kill me once u get this joke

toasty

Smash Hero
Theo...you're lucky that I'm WAY too distracted right now by her asking me if she can come to the store tomorrow night after I close...otherwise I'd be able to figure out what the hell the joke is.

and LOL I think I said she was 27 and originally from Texas XD

oh...I DID keep pushing the whole Onion Booty thing hahahaha...maybe that's why

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Theo...you're lucky that I'm WAY too distracted right now by her asking me if she can come to the store tomorrow night after I close...otherwise I'd be able to figure out what the hell the joke is.

and LOL I think I said she was 27 and originally from Texas XD

oh...I DID keep pushing the whole Onion Booty thing hahahaha...maybe that's why
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trap
definitions 3 and 4

toasty

Smash Hero
LOL I KNEW IT! That's what I was thinking but I wasn't sure if you were talking about her because...well...I already know what the deal is in that department XD

but then I got to thinking...were you talking about....ME?

hahahahahahaha

I HAVE been known to throw on a deadly set of heels and confuse many a straight man hehehehe

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
LOL I KNEW IT! That's what I was thinking but I wasn't sure if you were talking about her because...well...I already know what the deal is in that department XD

but then I got to thinking...were you talking about....ME?

hahahahahahaha

I HAVE been known to throw on a deadly set of heels and confuse many a straight man hehehehe
im pretty sure i told u a while back that u should consider modeling

lol

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
True...I met her almost 8 months ago and didn't know she had kids til she brought them into the store a few weeks ago o_O

I thought she was younger than me, actually, like 20-22 or something...not actually older than me! haha..
Lol, she got kid? Imma go mad black on you for a second.

You need ta contemplate that, thats TWO KIDS. They aint yours. j/k

Go for it dawg.

Famous

Smash Champion
Kids? -runs-....Actually, when I was working at my old job I had a crush on an older lady with a kid...She was 32!!

You know what they say about fine wine and berries...

CStick

Smash Lord
Still got my deck(s). Most of the newer cards out gay the old banned cards. AND BEST PART they're legal
Not even close. The amount of draw power you have in traditional alone would make any decent deck run circles around advanced decks.

The advanced format was smart because it made the game more unique (everyone and their moms who brought them to the tourneys ran a ****ing Yata control, beatdown, or warrior deck) by making you have to take out the 30 cards that had became staples in EVERY deck regardless of what it was. but, it was also stupid because it became apparent that the only true way to keep the game from going back to how it was with so many cards becoming staples that they eventually had 'Fissure' as a banned card (that and the fact that I was 19 and still playing YGO against 12-yr-olds made me quit, lol). that is comparable to taking melee and turning it to Brawl.

yeah, i had to get rid of my Crush Card Virus cuz of that ****.
dude, I'm not even talking about **** after PGD. My deck is so old that I still remember when Jinzo and Yata Garasu cost $30 a piece, and were in my deck.

True...I met her almost 8 months ago and didn't know she had kids til she brought them into the store a few weeks ago o_O

I thought she was younger than me, actually, like 20-22 or something...not actually older than me! haha..
Nothing wrong with that. She ain't got time for any bullshiiitin' son! I love older girls. They don't get pissed when you just wanna be friends. And if they're good enough for more than that, they are so much more likely to be sane.

Top Bottom