• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Yea I know it's Sunday. And it turns out tope isnt coming to the game-on tourney. So with no ride back to my house, we can't make it. :( Sorry

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Mere coincidence? Hardly.

Nobody ****s with the hair.

Nobody.
:'(!!!

but I'm brown! sure I'm neither Indian nor hindu, but karma should be on MY side! besides, it was really just a backhanded compliment that states: I want your gorgeous locks to be in pristine condition for my viewing pleasure tomorrow and I want you guys here as early as possible so I can spend as much time you as possible ;-) lollll

Cyrain

Smash Ace
COW! Because Toasty is a GOD, we are going to make it this weekend. PLEASE tell me you can still house us...Cause we're gonna be on the streets if not. PEACE!

toasty

Smash Hero
lol yeah, what nights do you need to stay here?
Cow, if you're coming tonight, you should crash here, then Isra/Cyrain can just leave with you in the morning...if not, I'll find a way for them to get to you but it won't be very likely that I'll have a good chance to get them to you tomorrow. regardless of where they stay tonight, they need housing tomorrow night so they can somehow get to GameOn

btw, I got the splitters, thanks for your help

Ether

Smash Ace
I guess I should come as well. I'm at work, on break, and I get off at 10:00. I dunno if I feel like it, though. I'm in the mood for job hunting and straightening things out with school.

I dunno. We'll see.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Cow, call my cell at 804-901-8381 when you see this. I need to know if you are gonna show up to toasty's tonight and if not, how will I get to your place totmorrow

CStick

Smash Lord
fun **** guyz :)

Toasty: nothing better, man. nacho awesomeness, smash awesomeness.... thanks for throwing this

Lee/O-NO: too goodz

Cyrain/Isra: good stuff on the few matches we had. Hopefully we can play sunday when we're both awake O_o

Schoolie: that jugglypuff is solidly gay. you've gotten surprisingly good. sorry if i sounded like an antisocial prick, i was like that from 1am on cuz I was so phucking dead, and because jigglys confuse and infuriate my marth :(

Ether: excommunicated

Kitsune: trap, etc.

Joe: Awesome to see you again after like...a month. shoulda been gay

Rahil: zomg we're an awesome green greens team. glad to see you again

Xeno: wheres the rest of hampton? you guys werent far off from where we were

everyone else: cya sunday hopefully

Ether

Smash Ace
FTZ is alive and well? Good stuff!

I suppose I could go to this Game On thing tomorrow, but I'd need a ride. I don't think I'll go, though, because my g/f is sick.

lol, excommunicated indeed.

toasty

Smash Hero
Thanks to everyone for coming to the fest and making it even better than the first [despite some MASSIVE squandering by a good number of now-excommunicated people]. Sorry for the lack of dodgeball, but it rained the night before and the fields were still wet/muddy so I didn't want to have to deal with that in my house afterward...also it was too late for me to impose a deodorant rule =/
lolll at my crappy first run at holding a tourney. Thanks to Lee for all the help with that [even though CStick/ndn, Schoolie/Linkomac, Mid-Tier/Alui all kinda....................were forgotten in the losers brackets? o_O what happened? hmmm...maybe part of the confusion was because Schoolie's team was called Team Enver and you knew for a fact that we lost? I don't know.]
Congrats to Team My Homiez [Cyrain/Israfel] for taking the Team Green Greens titles, hope you liked the full plate of nachos ^_^
Special thanks to It's Ganon, Kitsune, O-NO, Lee, ndn, CStick, MaSHi, WTF?, BLKG, Cyrain, Isra, Riku, and Phil for: TVs, Cubes, Wiis, WORKING copies of Smash, Food, Drinks, epic matches/training at my request =D [sorry if I forgot anyone =/]
guh...so tired...can't think of anything else I want to add other than that this was a LOT of fun...thanks again for not destroying my house =D

hopefully next time we'll have everything properly set up and functioning by the time people show up

thanks again :)

EDIT: Cow, Cyrain, Isra: today's team matches were hilarious and too good, thanks for the singles from all of you, it's actually helped a lot in such a short amount of time.

IMPORTANT: did anyone take home an extra copy of Smash??? please make sure to see if you have one or two copies. We have one here that might be BLKG's but it's not certain because I Lee lent me a copy of smash for CStick's tourney on sunday, so that might be theirs.....so yeah, if anyone has any info: PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
Also: someone left some sweet shades here

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
its fhuckig gay either they have to work or their studying for test (ghost757) but if this is one sunday i might be able to round up Boss, Fear, & Ghost(wos no more)

O-NO if you could give me a sooner date i might be able to come but I gonna have to be leaving to Charlotte, NC for the rest of july and a couple of weeks in august like the first or second week of august.

so ill see if i can smash up some N.C. guys while im there

o yeah that was real nice enver/toasty what was it about 12+ hours of smash and those sweet a$$ nachos ^_^ to bad i had to leave a little early though. but thanks for a good time i had some fun matches! WTF? (dean) he a funny guy. and kitsune i have n idea how you can balance fox and falco like that but when ever i try i end up shorthanding falco.

O-NO KOBE V.S. SHAQ MATCH TOO D@MN FUNNY ESPICIALLY TO FADE AWAYS LOL!

O Yeah Lol This **** Was Too Funny Me ,cstick, And Fits Played Free For All Cstick Died From Some Of The Most Gayest Things Like One Or Two Meteor Smashes With The Down Grab From Falco It Was Too Good Then The Last Match He Started To Kick Some A$$ But It Was Time To Finish Thee Green Green Tourny

toasty see if you can e mail thoes vids from csticks tourny so i can put em one my ipod

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
its fhuckig gay either they have to work or their studying for test (ghost757) but if this is one sunday i might be able to round up Boss, Fear, & Ghost(wos no more)

O-NO if you could give me a sooner date i might be able to come but I gonna have to be leaving to Charlotte, NC for the rest of july and a couple of weeks in august like the first or second week of august.

so ill see if i can smash up some N.C. guys while im there
o yeah that was real nice enver/toasty what was it about 12+ hours of smash and those sweet a$$ nachos ^_^ to bad i had to leave a little early though. but thanks for a good time i had some fun matches! WTF? (dean) he a funny guy. and kitsune i have n idea how you can balance fox and falco like that but when ever i try i end up shorthanding falco.

O-NO KOBE V.S. SHAQ MATCH TOO D@MN FUNNY ESPICIALLY TO FADE AWAYS LOL!
O Yeah Lol This **** Was Too Funny Me ,cstick, And Fits Played Free For All Cstick Died From Some Of The Most Gayest Things Like One Or Two Meteor Smashes With The Down Grab From Falco It Was Too Good Then The Last Match He Started To Kick Some A$$ But It Was Time To Finish Thee Green Green Tourny

toasty see if you can e mail thoes vids from csticks tourny so i can put em one my ipod
Use the edit button </mod>

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
I love you guys. O-NO, Lee, Cow, Fats, Toasty, C-Stick, everyone. Except for Kitsune you laser camping son of a *****. >_> Although your outrageous ****-talk makes up for it. Team green-greens was the best tournament I've ever entered. $10 and nachos for $1? Can life get any better? I submit that it cannot.

The game-on tournament was fun too, although they didn't pay out to third and fourth like they said they would for singles. ;_; Clearly us Peach players are just doomed to lives of hard, constant persecution. Doubles was fun though, and my matches with Cyrain were certainly satisfactory. In fact, Toasty, if you could put up match 3 of losers finals up first, I would be most appreciative. Watching my combo in that match will help console my losses. >_<

All in all it was an awesome weekend of smash with incredibly cool people; again thanks to Cow and Toasty for the accommodations/rides, you made the whole thing possible for Cyrain and I, so I really appreciate it. I look forward to playing everyone again soon.

CStick

Smash Lord
I got shamed today at game-on :(

phuck that ****. Thats three squandered tourneys for me in a row. Looks like I'm excommunicated along with you Ether, due to me sucking at smash now

I

It Fitz So Good

Yo guys its fitz.... the ICs guy, just postin that I'm outta here for bootcamp today and that I wont be back untill Oct. 12. So yea,.... take it easy guys. Also dont forget to post that vid toaty...

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
Well this thread seems pretty dead....lol. Time to whip it back to life! (just listenting to some Castlevania music lol.)

Ikuze! Me and Dragoncharlz have been practicing hard the past couple nights and me and him are now are almost about even. His Peach is now stupider then ever and all the other top tiers he plays (read:everyone) are **** broken too.

As for me, Dorf is almost reaching FATS's and CStick's level, and my Mario would be TONS better if I could do UAir frequently with the stick...using the CStick is too slow. Got everything else sorta down (CGing), but still lacking experience. As for my Fox...meh...gotta stop killing myself with Forward B when I mean to shine. :laugh:.

So when's the next tourney? Anyone know? :dizzy:

The_Doug

Smash Ace
man, my new job is ****** me

I'm not gonna be free until like...sunday night or monday, if anyone wants to smash
I concur.

Only day I get off consistently right now is Monday. Pretty crazy hours too.. have to miss every big tournament this summer now /whine off

Will look into the NC tourney and one of Chu's bi-weeklies tho. road trip would be funnn

CStick

Smash Lord
after I'm done working for the weekend, I'll have a bit of the week open, but I'm gonna be on vacation after Tuesday and wont make any tourneys til the following week after I get back :(

Top Bottom