• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
yeah, thats his new name until he steps his game up. and i shall be "o-ya", not to be confused with the kool-aid man.
ive been fairly busy myself. first time on the boards since the geenez tourney!
i may be looking into a new venue soon so the biweeklys will rise again.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
well i'm free for smash later today and all tomorrow.

lets just figure out when and where!

EDIT:

Just found out i dont have to go back to work today!

If anyone wants to smash this afternoon/evening, you're welcome to stop by my place.
give me a ring on 639 1563. unless of course someone else is willing to host somethin

8014 crescent road, norfolk 23505

Ether

Smash Ace
If a small group wants to smash, I'll smash tonight, but as of right now, I plan on smashing tomorrow only.

I still need a partner. I'll team with anyone. Come on.

How about me and CStick? Team Squander? Or me and Doug. Or toasty, riku, I really don't care.

FTZ comin' to this thing?

We need a place to smash tomorrow. O-NO, is your place cool, sometime after 5:00?

CStick

Smash Lord
well, in the past 6 days I've worked 56 hours, so phuck smash...I need to sleep-squander for today.

I'm good for smashing tomorrow though after 4pm if you guys are up to it

The Fear

Smash Cadet
You have learned well, teach those, in char. who know not of smash, the way of the Art , my student, Xeno,............ haha see you when you get back!!!

Ether

Smash Ace
****, I thought I would just take a quick nap, but I slept all day too CStick.

Technically, I said I really don't care after Riku, but I'd love to team with you toasty. It's just that no one said they wanted to team with me, and that made me feel bad on the inside. No special skills required--I'll team with anyone. I think you're better than me in teams.

The Fear - XD awesome name.

Where is this mess going down? I'm seriously gonna just show up at Otis and Kyle's after 5:00 at this rate.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
haha I still need to retry teaming with Doug to see how that goes. I say if tomorrow actually works out the way it should, we should all just switch up teams over and over again to see whose playing styles might have a previously unknown natural chemistry

I thiiiink I'll be bringing the laptop in this case =D! "Harddrive of greatness"??? btw, I have the VHS Tape of Greatness in my possession. However, we have yet to retrieve the VCR from our old place that we are currently renting out in Newport News. I will get that ASAP so as to transfer Teh Greatness through the Series of Tubes o_O

Cow

Smash Apprentice
wait, where is this going down? i'll hit up norfolk but.. that **** beach might be too far for a smashfest.

toasty

Smash Hero
Well gee. I'm in Norfolk, but my place is too small.
and I have no TVs >_< also, I don't think my parents have any concept of what I do when it comes to playing smash. they were worried for some time about what things might be going on in my life that were affecting school [this strangely wasn't it], but yeah if they saw this, they might be a tad depressed...................

*looks at Doug*
o_O

The_Doug

Smash Ace
and I have no TVs >_< also, I don't think my parents have any concept of what I do when it comes to playing smash. they were worried for some time about what things might be going on in my life that were affecting school [this strangely wasn't it], but yeah if they saw this, they might be a tad depressed...................

*looks at Doug*
o_O
Just 1 TV at my place right now - am moving this week.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
Well if it does go down, hopefully it ends up at O-no's. ^__^

Edit: somehow I missed O-no's post. =(

toasty

Smash Hero
wow....today hurt my feelings :(
I think I'm going to do something constructive and hang out with a girl tomorrow. no sense in getting my hopes up about having a good night tomorrow if I think I'm going to be smashing [lolllllllll..but for real, no can do tomorrow NIGHT...but during the day?? moooossst likely =D!]

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Ok ima try to make this official...try...
Semi-official announcements in CAPS:

potential TOURNEY IN WILLIAMSBURG JULY 28 AT THE POWHATAN SECONDARY CLUBHOUSE.
I have learned that this venue is practically open to residents of this neighborhood for [a fee] and as long as people agree to bring tv.s and cubes/wiis, a tourney can be held, right?
I have never hosted a tourney before, so message me to give me tips on how to run it. Any additional info that u need will be posted on my thread if i get enough attention. Updates will only come with additional feedback. In other words FEEDBACK BY YOU WILL SUPPORT THIS TOURNEY!!!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=104867

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
ohh

and for what crystalnite put ... he's my cousin and if u wana give me any info as well about how to run these tourneys (yes i'm a host also) then message me too..

The more info, the more likely this happens...
and more possibility of future tournaments.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
If a small group wants to smash, I'll smash tonight, but as of right now, I plan on smashing tomorrow only.

I still need a partner. I'll team with anyone. Come on.

How about me and CStick? Team Squander? Or me and Doug. Or toasty, riku, I really don't care.

FTZ comin' to this thing?

We need a place to smash tomorrow. O-NO, is your place cool, sometime after 5:00?

I'll team wit u.:chuckle:

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
well, its not really.. getting people, it's running it.
People, if the brackets are uneven in the tournament, we're having a pro 5 year old baby play in the blank space!!

Do not underestimate this baby, he grew up w/ video games.
He can wavedash!! LOL
This is crystalnites baby brother and my baby cousin x3
He's decent, just no mindgames... he just turned 5 PEOPLE!!!

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
i think its kind of pathetic how we 14-15 yr olds have to make a tourney when other people dont anymore!! people with jobs!! people with time!! people whove been alive longer!!
DONT GIVE UP ON MELEE YET PEOPLE!!

Top Bottom