• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
moms bein a BEYOTCH!!!
I SWEAR!!
SHE FUXING IS CALLING CRYSTALS MOM AND TALKING ABOUT "WE DONT KNOW THESE PEOPLE THEYRE INVITING" AND CRAP LIKE THAT!!!
Ill post the results of this convo..
shes pretty drunk.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
:mad::mad: man i thought it was going to be fun in N.C. now the only smash im getting is a fuxing level 1 computer for christ sake i cant even get on the internet at my house i have to go to the library i missed the tourney in rocky mount i had a ride up there but not back and the only sanity i can keep is knowing that every other day there will be a brawl update.......... until i come back this trip officially was not that good ........ see you guys somtime around August 18:mad::mad:

CStick

Smash Lord
well, I havent played at all since my two-week fall from grace, so if anyone wants to play and whip me back into smash shape, lemme know.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
dunno how much I can play this week, I leave for New York for 9 days starting saturday and in the meantime I need to clean the house [like...wash the windows and **** outside :(] and get ready for the trip....but yeah, between-and-including July 30th and August 2nd, who wants to smash? If I'm going down to NC on the weekend of the 3rd, I need to be ready for that ****...someone, organize sooommmeeethiiing!!!

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
i'd be happy to C-Stick, if i was allowed to play w/ people idk. (im still 14 and gota listen to mom) but if u could find a place in newport news me n my friend can sneak off to, then ya we can help u out!
dang toasty... yea someone organize somethin so after our tournament, we can play again like 2 days later :D

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
HEY BEST FRIENDS, when are WE, as a big friendly group, playing super smash brothers?

omgloljkjkjkjkjkjkroflcopter!!111oneoneone11oneone1!

toasty

Smash Hero
HEY BEST FRIENDS, when are WE, as a big friendly group, playing super smash brothers?

omgloljkjkjkjkjkjkroflcopter!!111oneoneone11oneone1!
lolll you act like we don't like you or something
>_>
<_<

jkjkjkjkjk
just keep Linkomac awayyyyyyyyyyz...actually, probably just needs to come out MORE so that he'll learn to shut the **** up when he realizes that there's a REASON [quite a few actually] why we, as a big friendly group, don't like him.

toasty

Smash Hero
wth? i ike -mezzey, he brings lots of energy to the table. besides, hes pretty good at smash, right C-stick? XD (i totally put you on the spot)
mezzey?
if for some strange reason that's what you call the person I THINK you're making reference to, then the CStick call-out is all kinds of phukked up x_X

Unreal, I'll try and get to that later this week, bout to go to New York, tons of **** I need to take care of :( I might take my laptop up to NY so chances are you'll see me upload **** next week

toasty

Smash Hero
yea enver i was there when it happened nice spike jacket to pk flash lol there's no WTF? to that at all dude
I might have done it either at CStick's or at my house [though I really don't think that I did], all I was saying was when it was recorded, you weren't. and most people don't know about the glitch, hence the wtf? a lot of people STILL don't get it haha

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
yeah i agree!
and i just saw "ITS A TRAP!!" yesterday when i was looking through curiousenver's videos!
and i saw Link! and i was thinking, Oh! finally a good link! then i hear... ITS A TRAP!!!
link gets hit with.... nothingness, sending him flying... INTO THE HURDLING GREEN BALL OF ELECTRICITY!! what the he11 man!??

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
POKE3RDSMASH!

Good **** to Kitsune for hosting...it was a lot of fun ^_^

Payout was as close to 60/30/10 as we could get it depending on the number of entrants per tourney

POKEMON! aka: J-WU RAAAAAAAAAAAAPES
(Round Robin)
1st - J-WU [UNDEFEATED!]
2nd - MaSHi [SHENANIGANS!]
3rd - ADO
due to forfeit shenanigans, B-Duck, Kitsune, and Lydell were all tied for 6th [or...4th? *shrugs*...don't matter, THEY LOST]

STREET FIGHTER 3RD STRIKE! aka: WHERE THE **** IS MASHI?!?!?!
1st - O-NO
2nd - Riku
3rd - MaSHi
4th - BlackheartLee
5th - Commie [LESBIAN!]
5th - ADO

SMAAAAASH!!! aka: When the **** are we starting this??? And seriously, where the **** is MaSHi?!?!?!?
1st - O-NO
1st - BlackheartLee
3rd - MaSHi
4th - Kitsune
5th - ndn
5th - BLKG
7th - B-Duck
7th - J-WU
9th - toasty
9th - Commie
9th - Riku
9th - Unrealperson
13th - John
13th - TJ [SORRY about the brackets :(!!!]
13th - Alonzo

fun **** guys, I'll post vids upon request.

Omfg, i almost forgot... ANYONE WHO IS COMING TO OUR TOURNAMENT....

... plz bring a dreamcast and street fighter 3rd Strike :)

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
So not only are we getting Smash started, we're continuing with 3S? O_o

*starts practicing SA1/3 Ryu again* Might bring my setup along too if need be. **** Chunners for destroying the hope and dreams of young 3S players everywhere.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
screw that, ill kill all of u with my mighty ken of DOOM!

anyways uhh... new info about the tournament!
apparently the venue is unavailable for that day.. but he says theres another place, slightly smaller, right next to the clubhouse. This is getting kinda rediculous, but we're doing our best. Confirmed details aren't confirmed yet!! Which means they are not confirmed!!

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
yeah, now that smash is established in sova i think its time to expand the fighting genre. so im tryin to run 3rd strike and i may start up marvel. i fuxing hate marvel though, that would be strictly for the good of the gaming community.
i have been practicing my iron man though. storm/iron man/sent. TEAM BRHC!!! (bottom right-hand corner XD )

Top Bottom