• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

D0N

Smash Ace
I will be eventually, but probly not tourney wise. Atleast not for awhile. Dont know when im getting it yet.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
So as y'all know my mom's sending in all of our pre-regs for HERB2. But for her to do that she needs the money up front. She won't send anything until she gets all of our money. Even though the pre-reg doesn't end until July 18th, we should all have our pre-regs turned in by at least July 11th. So if someone doesn't hand in thier money by July 11th then they will HAVE to pay at the door and possibly be put in a horrible pool. Or worse case scenario: Not be entered at all.

Just to recap the prices.

And gas money for my car will be $10 and our Hotel Room will be a split of $40. So if we all get $10 we can sleep for the night. My mom will probably order us some Pizza but it never hurts to bring extra money if you want.

There's the basic run down. We all have 11 days to get **** done.

Also I'll take the double-post infraction for this.
Okay, ummm, i should be back around the 10th. so all money goes to me, and your mom picks up everyones "paper". pitzer better man up for this trip or he loses all cool points, and i will find breanna (destiny's cousin) another way back to ohio ;)

haha, none. Just be sure to call me over next time we're at a tourney together and I'll sit down and play as many friendlies as possible. Now if you want me to make the drive up there to you.... that may take some convincing :laugh:
For some strange reason, i think theo was implying that we would drive to play you, ether. we aint lil kids no more :chuckle:

rhan

Smash Hero
I thought it stood for

Smash
Talent
And
....****
That does sound a little bit better. lol

We started the crew when we first learned the "Advance techs" n such. That's basically where the first part of the name came from. The rest is just so simple..

Okay, ummm, i should be back around the 10th. so all money goes to me, and your mom picks up everyones "paper".
Or better idea. Since Theo wants to come to my house. He picks both you up with the moniez. And we just have a little smashfest/training at my house that weekend. That way everybody wins and we get practice before HERB2.

YAAAAAAAAY!

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
That does sound a little bit better. lol

We started the crew when we first learned the "Advance techs" n such. That's basically where the first part of the name came from. The rest is just so simple..

Or better idea. Since Theo wants to come to my house. He picks both you up with the moniez. And we just have a little smashfest/training at my house that weekend. That way everybody wins and we get practice before HERB2.

YAAAAAAAAY!
you're going to your dads house

Ether

Smash Ace
Okay, ummm, i should be back around the 10th. so all money goes to me, and your mom picks up everyones "paper". pitzer better man up for this trip or he loses all cool points, and i will find breanna (destiny's cousin) another way back to ohio ;)

For some strange reason, i think theo was implying that we would drive to play you, ether. we aint lil kids no more :chuckle:
Oh yeah? That sounds pretty good, then. At this rate, I'll have to set aside a day or a whole weekend to have people over. I'll let you all know.

I totally thought it was like...

Shaden
Theo
Alex
Rhan
Ssshhhhiiit....can't recall....

[I'm pretty sure that's what it was, actually, they just don't wanna admit their affinity for N'sync's naming skillz]
hahaha

Special Techniques and **** Squad is pretty sweet, though, since I'm an RE fan.

rhan

Smash Hero
I totally thought it was like...

Shaden
Theo
Alex
Rhan
Ssshhhhiiit....can't recall....

[I'm pretty sure that's what it was, actually, they just don't wanna admit their affinity for N'sync's naming skillz]
HAHAHAHAHA

Even our friends at school thought our crew name was because of our names. Even though my real name starts with a "T". We never did find another "S".

hahaha

Special Techniques and **** Squad is pretty sweet, though, since I'm an RE fan.
We have Ether's seal of approval! We're pro!

Resident Evil is too good!

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
RE is always fun. Especially playin RE5 on Professional mode when u can be killed in 1 hit even with a melee vest.

rhan

Smash Hero
I just fell in love with the story. It's like watching a movie unfold in front of your eyes. Wondering what's going to happen next and what twists may happen. My first Resident Evil game I've ever beat was Zero. That prequeal and the RE1 remake made me just so excitied to find out more about the plot.

I'm only missing RE2-3 out of the series. RE5 is probably my least favorite out of them all. It was just too easy. Even on professional. The as long as you keep the partner near you, you can't die. Plus I loved the traditional RE gameplay.

/rant

Side Note: Got my car! Guess that's why I'm so hyper and talkitive.... EXPECT TO SEE ME MORE!

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
old school resident evil was the best. its too much of an action game now...

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
aye, uhh, theo..... u need to come pick me up on like the 14th and take me to rhan's
we need to practice before we go to NC.... and i think josh wants to drive... but we gota pay gas money >_>

rhan

Smash Hero
And a 2 dollar toll.

Bring the HERB monies also. Mom's gonna pre-reg us.

Edit: Insted of comming the 14th, I'm going back home Wensday. I WANT OUR PRE-REGS IN BY NEXT SATURDAY! That way we won't have to worry about it. So y'all should all come that Thursday or Friday. I don't want to do anything last minute and run into problems then.....

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Few things:
1) I am severely disappointed: Wtf happened to the T5DR machine at the Play a Round place on Warwick??? Anyone know why they tossed it? Now, I have no idea where I can play tekken in public now that they got rid of the arcade at patrick henry. I am sad now. Is there still a tekken scene in the HR area? should I research srk or zaibatsu?

2) Shaden, Im up for anything. I want to do as much smash stuff as possible with stars before I join the NC community.

3) Rhan, I was thinking about dropping by soon, like, tomorrow? If I did, could I spend the night? Or would I have to come Tuesday? Also, what should I bring if I come? (I know this is better for PM, but I dont like deleting my old messages; takes too long to decide which to delete cuz im a pack rat)

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Theo, turhan is at his dads house in VA beach, but he says we can come when he gets back
ill be back around the 10th :)

p.s. im DRUNK AS HAYEL!!!! LOL!!! tequila omg rofl. i love tennessee!!!

.......................... im gona get 4 stocked when i get back :(

rhan

Smash Hero
2) Shaden, Im up for anything. I want to do as much smash stuff as possible with stars before I join the NC community.

3) Rhan, I was thinking about dropping by soon, like, tomorrow? If I did, could I spend the night? Or would I have to come Tuesday? Also, what should I bring if I come? (I know this is better for PM, but I dont like deleting my old messages; takes too long to decide which to delete cuz im a pack rat)
Theo, turhan is at his dads house in VA beach, but he says we can come when he gets back
ill be back around the 10th :)
Shaden got it. Friday will be idealistic. I'm sure my mom won't care if anyone came over/spend the night. It's just my room is tiny.... So hopefully we can play in the living room. Might even have the house to ourselves if my mom goes to my step dad's house! Hyped!

Also main thing that needs to be brought is the HERB money. You can bring whatever else you might need.

Edit: OOOOOH. Maybe an extra Melee? I got 2 TV's in my room. We could run 2 singles like how I did at my old house so no one is left out.

p.s. im DRUNK AS HAYEL!!!! LOL!!! tequila omg rofl. i love tennessee!!!

.......................... im gona get 4 stocked when i get back :(
Drinking is a horrible habit....

Edit: Toasty what the ****. Seriously....

Top Bottom