• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Kadaj id be down to brawl but you moved further away from us so its harder to get out there lol.
Also i hit black G about coming out to my tournament but he eneded up not showing up :/ so hopefully he wont back out of herb.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
dude i dont care what you say about that **** as **** set the best part by far was in match 3
years of chu saving her from the jaws of death and they all come back to bite him in the a.ss

Firstaidguitar1

Smash Cadet
July 25th. Brawl tourney at my play n trade. its GOING to be on HDTV's however it WILL be with component cable's (its the absolute best i can do guy's). im trying to work out doing a melee tourney also if there is interest. its gonna be a $5 venue fee and $5 per tourney. Clearly the only way to do melee is gonna be with SDTV's, thats the part im working on now.

Let me know whats up guys.
I'd be game for going and bringing a setup if you can move the date as well...my best days for Brawlin are July 21, 23, 28, 30

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
PNT smash tourney may have to get bumped to the following month. anyone got a good date the wanna throw out?

Yeah, Famous and kadaj are over my place till Monday night. im holding them hostage. if you ever want to see them alive again you must come over and play POWER STONE 2 and STREET FIGHTER 4! and smash i guess.

NOTE: my house is a ****ing tornado of a mess right now. (ether johns) however... i dont really care if no one else does.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
lol I need a new melee... my other one stopped workin so i trashed it. Also i got MVC2 used and its like in perfect conditions all songs work nothing wrong with it ahh the sweet sound of jazzy music on the character selection screen makes me all happy inside and when the battle commences the sound of Captian Corridor every five seconds :D. Im thinking about Secondaires in Brawl.. Since I main Pit i have like 3 bad match-ups. Olimar, G&W and Mk So I might pick IC's and Falco.... still undecided. Can't wait till herb 2 though can't wait to Get that MM with full metal too. Its gonna Be F***in amazing. Toasty I hope you can go! ^_^

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
Also i got MVC2 used and its like in perfect conditions all songs work nothing wrong with it ahh the sweet sound of jazzy music on the character selection screen makes me all happy inside and when the battle commences the sound of Captian Corridor every five seconds :D.
. , . , ,

I found these scattered on the ground next to your post. I think they're yours.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
LMFAAOOOOOOOOO

Never seen it worded that way; maybe that's why you're Famous, Kevin.

...oh sorry I think one of Ptzr's ,s fell into my sentence...
yeah he does that.
alot.
in real life too.
not joking.
my ears fall off.
every day.
and i have to see my doctor.
the doctor asks, "pitzer again?"
and i nod my head slowly, to make sure the blood doesnt leak out of my ears.
i have a daily ear surgery appointment because of this kid.

slow your roll ALEXANDER!!!

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
yeah he does that.
alot.
in real life too.
not joking.
my ears fall off.
every day.
and i have to see my doctor.
the doctor asks, "pitzer again?"
and i nod my head slowly, to make sure the blood doesnt leak out of my ears.
i have a daily ear surgery appointment because of this kid.

slow your roll ALEXANDER!!!
Don't call me by my full name... Also this is the internet, if i wanted to be corrected I would've hired hitler for my grammar mistakes.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
lol @ "reason: grammar nazi"

and no one cares if you have bad grammerz/spelling (some of my posts are pretty bad in that way) its just that your last post was so hilariously disorganized it was a bit difficult to read

rhan

Smash Hero
He does tend to ramble on about things. After knowing him for 3 years, I've gotten use to it.

Alex, you going to H4X's the 5th correct?

Ether

Smash Ace
they're only legit Ether Johns if said conditions prevent you from allowing peoples to come over XD
Lol so true.

I've been away from the boards for a bit so I wouldn't accidentally see any spoilers for Transformers 2 AND ALSO BECAUSE I WENT AND BOUGHT PRO TOOLS, SON.

So my setup includes:
Really cheap amp
Pretty cheap guitar
Not so cheap keyboard (MIDI capabilities)
1 USB mic
1 regular mic
Mbox 2 Mini to serve as an interface for all that crap
PRO MOTHA ****ING TOOLS 8 LE

Seriously, it's like I died and went to heaven. My biggest shock was that Fruity Loops, the program I've been using (I used it to create Smash that *****, and I am pretty sure Kadaj uses it) comes as a plugin for Pro Tools.

CAN YOU SEE MY ENTHUSIASM?!

Also, shield breaker with Marth is legit.

rhan

Smash Hero
Anyone is welcome anytime. My mom wouldn't care as long as she knows that someone is comming.

When you wanna come? I got you back on the toll when you come by the way.

rhan

Smash Hero
Important For S.t.a.r.s. Members!

So as y'all know my mom's sending in all of our pre-regs for HERB2. But for her to do that she needs the money up front. She won't send anything until she gets all of our money. Even though the pre-reg doesn't end until July 18th, we should all have our pre-regs turned in by at least July 11th. So if someone doesn't hand in thier money by July 11th then they will HAVE to pay at the door and possibly be put in a horrible pool. Or worse case scenario: Not be entered at all.

Just to recap the prices.

Money:
I am really sorry but there is nothing I can do about the door fee since everything is coming out of my pocket.

Door Fee: $10
Tournament Fee (singles): $15
Tournament Fee (teams): $20 per team

Bundled prices for pre-registration: These are the amounts you will see in the email all depending on what you wish to enter.

Remember that you are only paying half of the entry fee for teams. Your partner pays the other.

Door Fee, 1 Single Entry: $25
Door Fee, 2 Single Entry: $40
Door Fee, 1 Teams entry: $20
Door Fee, 2 Teams entry: $30
Door Fee, 1 Singles Entry, 1 Teams entry: $35
Door Fee, 1 Singles Entry, 2 Teams entry: $45
Door Fee, 2 Singles Entry, 1 Teams entry: $50
Door Fee, 2 Singles Entry, 2 Teams entry: $60
And gas money for my car will be $10 and our Hotel Room will be a split of $40. So if we all get $10 we can sleep for the night. My mom will probably order us some Pizza but it never hurts to bring extra money if you want.

There's the basic run down. We all have 11 days to get **** done.

Also I'll take the double-post infraction for this.

Ether

Smash Ace
you able to play today, Ether?
lol, guess I didn't get back to you time, but no, I'm not free 'cept for sundays and mondays, and now that I'm recording, my free time is even more consumed.

Ether, how much trash should I talk so that you will play me?
haha, none. Just be sure to call me over next time we're at a tourney together and I'll sit down and play as many friendlies as possible. Now if you want me to make the drive up there to you.... that may take some convincing :laugh:

and mashi son.
Yeah man! lol, I haven't played you in about a year it seems. We're never seeded close to each other. So yes, I'd love to have you over at some point too, if possible.

http://imgur.com/gDQr3.jpg
one could only hope

but seriously two people at age 50?! wtf?!
also my theory is that billy mays' ego grew too big to be contained on the mortal coil
XMFD that is too good. But yeah.... tears ;_;

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Ether, i'm trying to get people to stop calling me Ether, because you're the actual Ether, but no one listens! I refuse to be called Turbo Ether because it's a terrible name, so people don't know what to call me!

Ether

Smash Ace
Ether, i'm trying to get people to stop calling me Ether, because you're the actual Ether, but no one listens! I refuse to be called Turbo Ether because it's a terrible name, so people don't know what to call me!
LOL I knew this would happen! And one day, we will team in a blaze of fury and... ether.

Top Bottom