• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Gum

Smash Journeyman
Anyone down for some SF4 today?! I got it for 360 with 2 sticks. Let me know, I gotta train my Viper for Saturday.

ALSO, I have 2 copies of SF4 and Im trying to sell one. Anyone wanna buy it from me for like 5 bucks cheaper than retail?

D0N

Smash Ace
I may buy it if its ps3 but im guessing its x-box. And I want to play. I have things to do until 3, but pm me a number to call and ill come play when Im done.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Anyone want to play today for a couple of hours before I leave for c3?

I need to get some practice in before I go.

PLEASE COME OVER!!!! mashi, toasty, don ONE OF YOU CALL ME!!!

Tre sorry I can't come over this weekend but I'll try to come over maybe next friday to practice with you before the tourny on the following saturday.

CStick

Smash Lord
stupid **** came up...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

no smashies for me today, but I'm off Monday AND Tuesday, so I'll hit you guys up then, Mashi :)

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
SF 4 is the TRUTH.

ive been learning alot out here just watching the players in the area. there is some REAL scrub-sauce out here. but theres a few good players.

note that Geif and Dhalsim (aka OBAMA) are way to nasty in this game. Dictator and Claw (Bison and Vega) are sick as ****.

really, everyones good as **** in this game.

D0N

Smash Ace
Kadaj if you could played mks and snakes more often I think you coulda placed top 3 in singles. Good job placing so high

rhan

Smash Hero
A Falcon made 13th place?!? Thought low tiers won't **** in Brawl!!! Hahaha!!

Good **** Kadaj! Teaming with Chu must have been amazing.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Who wants to team with me in Melee for CNU saturday???

Oh and in case people didn't know, BlackG's Brawl tourney is on March 7th, which is a Saturday. I'll probably be out of town but I'm supplying him with a couple TVs and 1 Wii...so that means there will be 3 or 4 TVs and 2 Wiis...clearly not enough.

Oh and if anyone has Tio on their laptop or something, please bring it [he doesn't have internet and I tried loading the install file from my flash drive on his laptop...bad news bears :(]

I'm going to school him on the ways of the boards so he can make his thread more efficient, but yeah please do what you can to spread the word :)

Top Bottom