• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
That tall asian guy that was beast at Halo and he liked to crazily hump you.
lmfao don't you mean "The Bar", "King of the Noobs", and "The Yeti Slayer"???? hahahahaha mannnn I miss those days :(!!!!

it's so surreal now, Kits...I was in the cafeteria last semester, eating at a table in the space where the setups used to be ;___;

You can't even imagine how crazy it looks now!

BTW: you clearly forgot The Terrorist and The Lesbian Haircut...

Definitely can't forget The ****ing Lesbian Haircut...

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i'll do a blackg tourney. umm the only reason sova doesn't join the tournies is cause they're scared of nova. nova made a lot of the sova players quit/not join. sucks. i mean last time o-no had a tourney rofl more nova people were in it than sova. O.O

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
6 of the 13 entrants of my last Melee tournament at my house for Epic Madness Vol. III were non-SoVa people :( [Doll/Savedge/Tope/Cyrain/Isra/Nelo]

****ing sadface.

perhaps I shouldn't be shopping my Jan 31st tourney to all these different regions like I am until SoVa gets over its scrubby attitude ;__;

oh well..too late!

STEP IT THE **** UP.

OH! and BlackG wants to do his tournament on MONDAY since NO ONE should be busy with ANYTHING. Schools are closed...hell if the banks are closed, your job is most likely not going to be open either...............................EXCEPT MINE :( :( :(

LMAO who wants to do a Brawl tourney 5 days from now?!?! SHORT NOTICE II: HERE WE GO AGAIN........................................AGAIN. [that movie is way too good for words]

too bad I won't be able to make it..gah.

I'll see if he can do this on sunday.

Who's interested in Sunday???

dobee

Smash Apprentice
Eat a d!ck, n,gga.
This **** is so funny to me lol.

I ain't scared of Nova... eat though they beat the **** outta me constantly

And i'll probably have to work monday as well... good thing my job is within WALKING distance from BLKG's place. So i will try to be there.
Wait... sunday is better

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Doesn't matter who joins the melee tournys expect all of KF to be there.... And winning.

I don't play singles in brawl because its bad to me. I adapted my play for mere doubles.

But if this new pick up i have goes through goes good. Then expect me to play more brawl singles.

Melee turnout should be AMAZING. Can't wait buddys

D0N

Smash Ace
I wont be there for brawl this time around. Slim chance of me going to melee event on the 31st, but it would only be to help out anyway.

Edit: Someone should do a TvC side tourney sometime. Or just bring setups and let me run it.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
so does anyone wanna make bets on who makes the farthest in the tourney? =P

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
haha kadaj. i'll let you know. i gotta wait on someone, but yeah i like teaming with new people.

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
Who's coming from CNU on the 31st?
The only ones who have talked about it so far are me and Speedyoshi, but I'm sure we could convince Juan, Schoolie, and possibly Kathleen to come. We're not back at school yet, though.

Plus our 19 freshmen.

D0N

Smash Ace
You mean like you stole neo's? lol

but yes, im a theif. If I see something helpful I use it where I see fit.

D0N

Smash Ace
Suuuure. he stole your moves instead right?

I was jk, you two play different. you play more like ck anyway lol jk

D0N

Smash Ace
Everyone has their styles; some good some bad. Thats why even if you know a match up you shouldnt get to comfortable against someone youve never played.

Top Bottom