• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
I found a new smash forum that every1 is starting to go to. A good thing about it is that it doesn't crash all the time unlike crashboards :laugh: . also it's like a facebook 4 smash as well.

www.allisbrawl.com

Serpent

Smash Apprentice
I am SO down for the lock in. I haven't played Melee since Brawl came out until the other day when O-NO ***** the sh*t out of me. The incident inspired me to want to get back into Melee and step up my play. I'm going to start playing Brawl and Melee together. I'll enter any singles and Brawl doubles for lock-in.

Also, what events are going on this weekend? I know there is some one in Newport News on Sunday, and then I thought I remembered someone saying something about something on Saturday?

I can't keep up with this topic/Atlantic North, too much Smash going down.

EDIT: I can bring component cables if the lock-in goes down.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
sounds good to me Otis

btw is it 10$ for each smash together or 10$ for brawl singles+10 $ for melee singles= 20$ ?
The Venue is gonna be 10$ with most of the other games including brawl and melee at 10$

if your looking to play brawl and melee singles, your looking at 30$ for the night.
casuals will take place, but tourneys go first.

Shaeman, if you and crystalnite go to the PGG tourney this sunday, ill money match BOTH of you in street fighter 3.

20$ each 3 of 5.

CStick

Smash Lord
aww, whats 20 bucks, son?

I'm down for the lock-in, but I'll probably only play melee events (cuz I'm gay like that)

lemme know when its happening so I can take off work for the next day

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Play around tourney costs too much? its like IN NEWPORT!!! it as the play around ARCADE!

no venue wtf!?!?!

Youed kill me in 3s? why wont you accept the challenge then?
u know he's scared.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
Thanks to everyone who came tonight.
I hope it was as fun for you as it was for me.

Feel free to leave comments/criticism so I can better the experience if needed.

and for the record: Brawl tournies=3 stock not 4

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
hah jk i cant play sf3 anymore. too rusty
but crystalnite might be able to. but we can't go anyways so it wouldn't really matter....

Crystal: venue is too much. so much cash flowing around teh place. not good for my wallet's health

dobee

Smash Apprentice
It was a good night... excluding the towing my car part lol. But its all good. I got my car back and i'll be back next week.

dobee

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, but no one told me to move it.... I mean I WOULD have parked it there... after all i like BK lol

Also, I got there at like 5:30 and the recipt showed that it was towed at 5:45... so yeah I didn't have much time. And i'm not sure but I think it said that someone called in to tell them that i didnt have a parking pass... sons of b****** lol

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
well we did have a tourney, toasty. 10 entrants.

The vids are gonna take awhile....i mean I have to edit and convert over like 15 Gigs of film data (that includes your guys melee stuff too).
haha

Cow

Smash Apprentice
yo kids, chill the **** out. It JUST happened last night. Some people have work or they sleep in or just wait more than a day to post non-tournament videos hahaha
no way! smash videos are srs business. keep up the good fight guys, post every couple hours to see if the vids are up.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
well we did have a tourney, toasty. 10 entrants.

The vids are gonna take awhile....i mean I have to edit and convert over like 15 Gigs of film data (that includes your guys melee stuff too).
haha
haha. let's not watch mine. my melee skills disappeared lol. =[

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
And I from here on out my fests (19th and 26th) shall be known as:

Thunderdome

And that's purely so I can greet everyone with "Welcome to Thunderdome, *****"

and no I did not just see the movie Waiting

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
No, because you must fight your friends.

Penalty of loss will now be equal to that of the epicness of the loss.

Say someone gets three stocked-BAM! instant castration.

Top Bottom