• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Soulda Tech'd It!" (Melee) Grand Rapids MI 11/8/08

4% APR

Smash Champion
Mendoza and I might just hit this up. It that the final head count on the people attending or has it not been updated?? Because we just got hosed last tournament for attendees...
I'm pretty sure it hasn't been updated for a while. It looks like we're gonna have 5 comig from ohio

Tink

Smash Hero
capn, me and C are suppose to be going, but i think its just us, so you guys mightt wanna try going with us....4 people for gas is alot better then 2 <_<.

Quaz

Smash Master
Cosmo is going for sure add him. So is eighteen spikes.

Khepri and Kels might not be going anymore from what I hear

Zicore is not going anymore either.

Haze is a maybe.

soap

Smash Hero
people better stop bailing... or it might become contagious if u know what i mean

biggy quit hyping up your crew, ohio will put u back in ur place.

is anther coming?!?

alcoady

Smash Ace
STFU and bring your A$$es, if you don't your loss.
times are gunna be too good.
good thing i'm rich if 5 ohio guys are coming...thats alot of JJ's :urg:

also, ohio will get wrecked in crews....that is all...

Epok

Smash Ace
Bigy you commin tonight? I'm tryin to recruit some new people in the melee scene tonight, MI needs more smashers. We should make some propaganda posters lol.

Tink

Smash Hero
rofl....everyones bailing now <_<....why does Mi only have like, 10 Melee people coming <_<....were gonna get more OoSers then that <_<.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
rofl....everyones bailing now <_<....why does Mi only have like, 10 Melee people coming <_<....were gonna get more OoSers then that <_<.
Cause there's only 2 drivers for all the melee players in South East MI (the other large melee community in MI), and they're both busy (parents birthday/ exam studying johns)

Tink

Smash Hero
man, peoples love for melee should be bigger then this =(....

also, people coming through IN to get to this, you will most likely go right past my house, and i dont wanna drive to this alone, so we should carlpoolzies.

Zicore

Smash Champion
its MI, not all of MW. I don't remember many Chicago Brawl Tournies outside of Dark Kakashi, but there was also melee.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
also, don't get us wrong, there are like 7 people on the other side of the state who want to go, but can't, which really sucks, since i also really wanted to go to chicago last week, but fell victim to bad planning.

alcoady

Smash Ace
yeah you guys are good, and also scotu why the **** don't you have a ****in car and a licence. i've made the drive over there like 10 times it's like 1:30 at most.

you guys seem to be able to drive to eachother's events over there

tell somebody to drive you or you'll drop a dictionary on their bare foot

I'm tempted you come pick you *****es up just so you can come to ONE of our tournies

Rat

Smash Lord
**** I could give you some gas money if you do that. (like $10 bucks i'm super cheap)

4% APR

Smash Champion
I've already accepted some mms but I'm never gonna remember them, so if you want to mm me, just approach me and we'll do it. By the way guys, my doc is outta control

4% APR

Smash Champion
Whoever is housing Ohio needs to give me their address ASAP

if anyone has Rat or Bigy's number please let me know. We need housing

edit-never mind. We're just gonna stay down here

BIG C

Smash Master
rofl too bad no one can see that add me on facebook the name's Charles Kowalski we'll chat about rl stuff .

also, im pretty sure tink isn't gonna go anymore because no one said anything to him about carpooling.

Top Bottom