• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Soulda Tech'd It!" (Melee) Grand Rapids MI 11/8/08

Rat

Smash Lord
Sweet. Is that ridiculous asian guy (you know...vro...) coming too? I want to beat my record of 6 UpBs in a row. Going for seven!!!

Kail

Smash Lord
Who's all gonna be there tonight?
I'm not sure if I can make it when it starts but they don't mind if you are late do they?

Epok

Smash Ace
that's What She Said.
Hhhhaaaaayyyyyooooooo!!!!

Who's all gonna be there tonight?
I'm not sure if I can make it when it starts but they don't mind if you are late do they?
Bigy maybe, Rat maybe, Me and dave for sure, and any noobs that show. It's cool if you come late. Just call me and I'll get you. Remeber its $10 if you bring a cube, wii, or tv if not it's $15.

Tink

Smash Hero
you know im down big mannn....ima hve tos keep the circuit event for this, but if its melee or brawl <_<....the choice is easyyy.

Rat

Smash Lord
I wish more people from my school played, so I could have them come.

But most people who play games either
A) suck balls (ie Loooove Ike)
B) don't play games (they study)

Hey Epok could you bring some recording equipment tonight? I have a feeling ridiculous will happen and I want it on tape.

alcoady

Smash Ace
Is your roommate going to be there this time or what?
yeah no kidding.
Flandy, tell your room mates that if they dont' come i'll bare-*** fart on their pillows giving them pink eye.

but seriously one of those guys wants to MM me rignt?

just till him i'm sick and got really bad since the last time
and that i'll MM him for 20$

also, i'll be bringing some kind of adaptor splitter so the same gamecube can be seen on 2 t.v.'s

I.E. wicked teams 2 per TV

Also i'm gunna **** a #4 at JJ's...i'm ****in starvin

Top Bottom