• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorcerer's 11 Open

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
The most impressive thing about Z atm is that he’s replying to Ex even though he’s outed knowing that we’ll read into it

ExLight

Smash Lord
I did all this re-reading with Z's flip in mind but I'm actually thinking I have it backwards.
I mean I see where you're coming from

what do you think of funnier's wagon getting big so quickly, is it a red flag? (I think he has 3 votes rn?)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thing is. Ex is fighting it, and he does seem like the perfect buddy to Z. Yet, here's here engaging talking about the setup, while Wisp, who I said was town spewed by Z, is talking about boredom, and lack of fun, and does not put in effort to find the final scum.

ExLight

Smash Lord
The most impressive thing about Z atm is that he’s replying to Ex even though he’s outed knowing that we’ll read into it
are you mad at your scumbud or something
go get a room you too

the questions are innocent and his answers aren't really going to add info for town tbf

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
This is scum who lost motivation because his buddy was caught. His wim is now gone, that he showed here: 1807

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yes, I'm trying to be accurate. Yet I reconsider when I realize that a another player is actually more likely to be scum.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
what do you think of funnier's wagon getting big so quickly, is it a red flag? (I think he has 3 votes rn?)
Funnier: Kary, Wisp, Ranmaru

I don't think it is that telling since I know I'm town, and I added to it.

Unvote

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Pythag, can you talk to me about Wisp. I know you said he seemed confused like you, but do you think it makes sense for him to seem so defeated here?

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pythag, can you talk to me about Wisp. I know you said he seemed confused like you, but do you think it makes sense for him to seem so defeated here?
He seemed confused EoD yesterday, because Xivii's actions made NO sense to anyone, until he claimed.

Defeated like, right now?

He sounds like someone who likes the game and is bored/annoyed with how lucky the town got.
Even Ex mentioned how swingy the setup is.

A two piece jigsaw puzzle isn't that exciting to put together.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I admit that, the town roles seem slightly better than mafia roles, and I acknowledge that, we got Z when he seemed to be improving his play. He was not a likely lynch candidate today, yet I am still hype about the fact we found a wolf today, and went to work from there. Knowing that we got lucky, why should that stop town from having the energy (and selfishness) to hunt the final scum?

Wiisp

Smash Lord
its not hype, because we caught him because of a cop check
maybe ill get more wim if we end up in a f3 situation, that would be fun

also not voting him today is stupid
Mechanical games are so swingy
Xivii is clear because of his role, Pythag is clear because of a check
Z25 is outted by a red check
we have a bomb somewhere, thats cool I guess, maybe he will hit town if he dies?

maybe I'll just lolcat so wolves have a chance
cause this is lame

Wiisp

Smash Lord
if I am going to call out the final scum, I want to be right
that's the last semblence of fun I see in this game
Going through a PoE is borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring

ExLight

Smash Lord
hi I actually like you and would appreciate your company even if you're not feeling the game :bulbacute:

Wiisp

Smash Lord
hi if you're town would you mind removing this vote
I know you want to lynch them, but lynching Z25 now can hurt us later

what are your top 2 or 3 scumreads if they changed since your last scumread list
He dies today, end of story
you have an outted wolf, so you lynch him, simple
my vote on him, doesnt kill him right now

and idk, I've been super wrong, a PoE of 2-3 scum in a world when only 1 scum exists now, literally makes no sense

I am interested in that too, Wisp I'd like to hear more of your thoughts. Going to take a break.
maybe once I feel like it

ExLight

Smash Lord
and idk, I've been super wrong, a PoE of 2-3 scum in a world when only 1 scum exists now, literally makes no sense
I was thinking more of like
a priority list in case the first ones were mislynches

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Ran pretend all the actives right now are town. I wanna ask your opinion.

Kary and rax. Between these two who is more likely to be scum?

I still don’t get why ex is leaping over himself to get himself lynched. I also can’t figure out if that is pro town or Anti town behavior lmao

ExLight

Smash Lord
I still don’t get why ex is leaping over himself to get himself lynched. I also can’t figure out if that is pro town or Anti town behavior lmao
I can hear funnier laughing and crying somewhere lmfao

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
like scum reading you and pythag, and null reading Z25 :surppika:
glad I townread Osie and called out Poy tho, I can die happy with that
Misreading isn't scummy though. Everyone has been in the same boat.

What is scummy is portraying pythag's response to me as him trying to make you look bad and failing to show how this was the case (or why you interpreted it a such). And for only concluding that scum!me was trying to pocket pythag rather than save him.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
if we want to not waste day 2, then we should focus on getting as much content out of Kary/Raxxus

Wiisp

Smash Lord
in terms of content, and votes
Raxxel looks the worse out of everyone

ExLight

Smash Lord
yea Raxx popping in right after the cop result to throw an early vote makes me wonder if they were lurking

Top Bottom