• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorcerer's 11 Open

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ex short answer is they were linked because they both had negative reactions to the haikus, and were both being scum read because of their reactions and such.

That was more just how I was seeing the game divided

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
The question would be, would scum!lore and scum!z25 have planned out their early interactions.

It strikes me as unlikely, as I still see lore being able to get his frustrations out in the mafia chat, and privately ask to be replaced. He doesn't really do emotional gambits as far as I know. He's not HBC- soup.

That combined with wiisp's pretty town responses make me feel confident that those two aren't linked.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I agree with lynching not Z today and having hunter stick to him. I don't think they need to claim though unless they are primary lynch candidate.

Each direction I come at this, it keeps coming down to Ex as the only viable 2nd wolf.

Vote: ExLight

ExLight

Smash Lord
I agree with lynching not Z today and having hunter stick to him. I don't think they need to claim though unless they are primary lynch candidate.

Each direction I come at this, it keeps coming down to Ex as the only viable 2nd wolf.

hi who would your second and third options be

ExLight

Smash Lord
like, lmao, even I agree my lynch is important to reduce the PoE because I made so many poor decisions
But I'd appreciate if ya started looking for alternatives, cuz yer barking at the wrong tree here

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
ranmaru ranmaru
don't really get why I am town by association now, how is an association the only thing you can use to call me town...
Z sat on your slot all day and that was his only push, and it was bad. No way he would be using his only push on a wolf partner.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm looking back at Z's case on Ex and not really seeing what about that screams partners with Ex lol ranmaru ranmaru
Look at this quote:

I find his nonresponse shows he doesn't care to show to why he treated you differently than ZZ5. I also find his #552 to imply that he is trying to direct the lynch away from ZZ5 to an inactive for the sake of helping the mod. Which means I find them being buddies is likely.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Then, read this

#528 Was an overreaction to an analysis from Pythag, which wasn't accusotary at all.
#594 Is shading Rax without giving a conclusion.
#607 Mentions that Pythag is opportunistic and being uncalled for when that doesn't apply to Pythag.
#636 Here, ZZ5 has a scum lean on Ex, but is in response to another player, as was Pythag's response. The difference, is that Ex finds that eh, instead of the same as his stance on Pythag.

This shows that Ex cares more to scum read Pythag for faulty reasons, rather than ZZ5, who is scumleaning him, and both have not interacted with him before those points. His problem with Pythag, was that Pythag had not interacted with him before that, and that it was opportunistic of him. Yet, Xiivi asked him to elaborate on Ex, and Pythag answered. Pythag's response was fair, and true. Yet Ex took this as offense, and attacked him. Now, Osie asks ZZ5 his opinion of Ex, who also never interacted with him before, but Ex gave him a pass, and is also trying to push for an inactive over him. I also find his shading of Rax a scumtell, because he snips the analysis, to make it look bad for Rax, and 'pokes' at him, when it doesn't actually help him sort him any better. It's just purely to shade, which was his intent from the beginning, and not to 'discover' what his alignment is. This is a scum mindset.

TOWN [OSIE RAX XIIVI UP LORE | Kary Funnier | Pythag EX ZZ5] SCUM

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
wooow you're ROOD
You're talking about me, and about stuff I already explained
I have the right to, and will, defend myself against nonsensical accusations

noone is saying that and I just mentioned it as a fun fact ayy
outta 17 deaths in all games, 10 of them were like this

but you're clearly doing that anyway tho otherwise I wouldn't be here calling you out
which is pretty scummy

Vote: Pythag

hi can you give me a meta read of yourself and of some members from here

ExLight

Smash Lord
can we remove some votes from Z25 k please

and just a reminder that we shouldn't put people at -1 hammer cuz Z25 can come and hammer them for the lolz if it's a mislynch

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
can we remove some votes from Z25 k please

and just a reminder that we shouldn't put people at -1 hammer cuz Z25 can come and hammer them for the lolz if it's a mislynch
I’m already on my own wagon though

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Pythag's #527 is similar to #535 in that, Pythag is giving his opinion on Ex, in response to Xiivi. Z, is giving his opinion of Ex, in response to Osie. Yet, notice that Ex gives Pythag this response: #528, but nothing to Z. He doesn't respond to him at all. Why does Ex treat Z differently than Pythag, you wonder? I think y'all can put 2 and 2 together here.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
yea, doesn't mean you can't be sneaky and hammer someone else while we keep you alive
True but honestly I’m not gonna partake really anymore today.

Ive posted plenty, the rest is on the town

ExLight

Smash Lord
Pythag's #527 is similar to #535 in that, Pythag is giving his opinion on Ex, in response to Xiivi. Z, is giving his opinion of Ex, in response to Osie. Yet, notice that Ex gives Pythag this response: #528, but nothing to Z. He doesn't respond to him at all. Why does Ex treat Z differently than Pythag, you wonder? I think y'all can put 2 and 2 together here.
Well, because I was scumreading Pythag and not scumreading Z25 lol
what are your other scumreads

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Instead of giving Z a response, Ex engages me to consider voting Lore instead of Z. #552

ExLight

Smash Lord
Unvote

Yet you respond to me when I voted you asking me questions, but not Z who scumleaned you.
Z was being a passive soft ass and wasn't really scumleaning me
him flipping scum proves that more than anything

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
wanna talk about this tho lmfao
I saw this, but do you actually expect me to answer this?

I’m scum why would I discuss the night kills?

I’ll say this that’s not who I thought was sorcerer. As for my partners thoughts, well I’m not gonna comment there

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Pythag wasn't scumleaning you, yet you thought he deserved a response, that was pretty aggressive.

ExLight

Smash Lord
all his arguments were painting me as null, him saying he was scumreading me was just to cause some paranoia in town
py was the complete opposite, he never explicitly said he was scumreading me but all his arguments had the intention to make me look scummy

it's easy to see why I'd think the latter was scummy tho

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lack of interaction is a red flag between buddies.

ExLight

Smash Lord
I saw this, but do you actually expect me to answer this?
yea, Poy is dead so it's not like it would give us any info
from your posts it was either going to be Poy or Osie so

and like we know you're going to go for Xi, then Py cuz that's the only order left to do lmao

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
yea, Poy is dead so it's not like it would give us any info
from your posts it was either going to be Poy or Osie so

and like we know you're going to go for Xi, then Py cuz that's the only order left to do lmao
Eh if that’s what you think.

You’ll see my posts and ideals in postgame

ExLight

Smash Lord
just giving a list

Raxx, Ran, Kary, Funnier, Wisp

my scumreads, from scummiest to towniest

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You're going to have to quote what you are referring to, Ex.

ExLight

Smash Lord
vote: Z25
hi if you're town would you mind removing this vote
I know you want to lynch them, but lynching Z25 now can hurt us later

what are your top 2 or 3 scumreads if they changed since your last scumread list

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I am interested in that too, Wisp I'd like to hear more of your thoughts. Going to take a break.

ExLight

Smash Lord
You're going to have to quote what you are referring to, Ex.
don't make me reread the entire thread again PLEASEEEEE
if you want another example I can mention Xivii-Pythag, who were interacting a lot earlier in the game but you were scumreading both like me until the cop claimed

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I did all this re-reading with Z's flip in mind but I'm actually thinking I have it backwards.

Top Bottom