• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorcerer's 11 Open

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Good find Zen. After Rax posts their reads, I'd like for you and Pythag to post your reads as I feel that's important to have too. Now that we have a Wolf Ding, we should take this time to discuss who we think is the buddy.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm going to re-read with that in mind, after I eat.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, z25 was off my list.

I should really make a reads chart and then reverse it.

TOWN:
Pythag
Xivii
Ran
Ex - pretty sure you’re town
Wiisp - legit EoD seemed like you were just as confused as me

HMMM
Kary
Funnier

SCUMMY:
Raxxel - always seemed to be behind the trains. Making arguments that others have made already. Idk
Z25

Maybe I’m wrong about Raxxel, I’ll need to iso his posts,

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If it's a mislynch they'd prolly also try to save themselves. That's perfectly NAI.
Defense of ZZ5.

Can we ask setup related questions here or that has a private chat with the host?

hi hi hi, do you have any reason why would we want to keep an inactive

while we don't get a sub Lore's slot will just get modkilled or stay inactive
so it will only hurt town, so I'm fine with there being lynched first
my home forum has a massive problem with inactivity, and the inactive members usually are left by scum and just end up creating a virtually faster -Lo, which is a PAIN

once we had a virtual -Lo by D2 there due to inactivity which was a fookin pain since we had to lynch scum correctly like three times in a row
I know it's not the case here since most people are active but that's a nice story and I like stories and it illustrates the extreme version of my point which kinda traumatized a lot because I subbed in that game and it was STRESSFUL

and it would be nice to help the host which is something I always stand by

we should try to find someone to fill in, but if we don't in time then I don't see what's the vantage of just letting a potential power role there without doing a thing; it had a leading wagon on it for a while and it might be scum so we'll get info from it anyway
Suggesting Lore over ZZ5. (His suggestion was to put a power role on Z and help the mod by lynching the inactive slot that is now Wisp)

pretty eh
I've seen people get ExNoid over way less so it's pretty NAI
it feels like it's kinda his attempt to fit in with the popular opinions since he's being scumread, his reads are more accurate than Py's and seem to be coming from a place of less hostility which feels less scummy

I'll reply to his points here \/
====
His feelings about Z's #535.

He ends the paragraph stating he's leaning towards you being potential scum reacting poorly to a little pressure, and has you as a scum lean in his reads list. Now if you didn't find that concerning, why did you react harshly to Pythag, who hasn't given an alignment read for you.
because his thought of process was with the intent of painting me as super scummy even if he didn't say it out loud
Response to my question.

Why haven't you responded to #687?
that post is a complete mess and I didn't even bother reading it yet
and I was in the gym and my entire body hurts so give me a few many mins to recover before I try thinking straight ok thanks
Response to my question.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Reading ZZ5 over again, I see no real effort to sort players from him. The only questioning he has done, has been to UP, Osie, and myself. As Rax has said, ZZ5 has only been giving content in response to questions from others. He has a scum lean in #535 on Ex but keeps his vote on Lore. No change in read on ZZ5.
I find his nonresponse shows he doesn't care to show to why he treated you differently than ZZ5. I also find his #552 to imply that he is trying to direct the lynch away from ZZ5 to an inactive for the sake of helping the mod. Which means I find them being buddies is likely.
#528 Was an overreaction to an analysis from Pythag, which wasn't accusotary at all.
#594 Is shading Rax without giving a conclusion.
#607 Mentions that Pythag is opportunistic and being uncalled for when that doesn't apply to Pythag.
#636 Here, ZZ5 has a scum lean on Ex, but is in response to another player, as was Pythag's response. The difference, is that Ex finds that eh, instead of the same as his stance on Pythag.

This shows that Ex cares more to scum read Pythag for faulty reasons, rather than ZZ5, who is scumleaning him, and both have not interacted with him before those points. His problem with Pythag, was that Pythag had not interacted with him before that, and that it was opportunistic of him. Yet, Xiivi asked him to elaborate on Ex, and Pythag answered. Pythag's response was fair, and true. Yet Ex took this as offense, and attacked him. Now, Osie asks ZZ5 his opinion of Ex, who also never interacted with him before, but Ex gave him a pass, and is also trying to push for an inactive over him. I also find his shading of Rax a scumtell, because he snips the analysis, to make it look bad for Rax, and 'pokes' at him, when it doesn't actually help him sort him any better. It's just purely to shade, which was his intent from the beginning, and not to 'discover' what his alignment is. This is a scum mindset.

TOWN [OSIE RAX XIIVI UP LORE | Kary Funnier | Pythag EX ZZ5] SCUM

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Reading ZZ5 over again, I see no real effort to sort players from him. The only questioning he has done, has been to UP, Osie, and myself. As Rax has said, ZZ5 has only been giving content in response to questions from others. He has a scum lean in #535 on Ex but keeps his vote on Lore. No change in read on ZZ5.
I find his nonresponse shows he doesn't care to show to why he treated you differently than ZZ5. I also find his #552 to imply that he is trying to direct the lynch away from ZZ5 to an inactive for the sake of helping the mod. Which means I find them being buddies is likely.
#528 Was an overreaction to an analysis from Pythag, which wasn't accusotary at all.
#594 Is shading Rax without giving a conclusion.
#607 Mentions that Pythag is opportunistic and being uncalled for when that doesn't apply to Pythag.
#636 Here, ZZ5 has a scum lean on Ex, but is in response to another player, as was Pythag's response. The difference, is that Ex finds that eh, instead of the same as his stance on Pythag.

This shows that Ex cares more to scum read Pythag for faulty reasons, rather than ZZ5, who is scumleaning him, and both have not interacted with him before those points. His problem with Pythag, was that Pythag had not interacted with him before that, and that it was opportunistic of him. Yet, Xiivi asked him to elaborate on Ex, and Pythag answered. Pythag's response was fair, and true. Yet Ex took this as offense, and attacked him. Now, Osie asks ZZ5 his opinion of Ex, who also never interacted with him before, but Ex gave him a pass, and is also trying to push for an inactive over him. I also find his shading of Rax a scumtell, because he snips the analysis, to make it look bad for Rax, and 'pokes' at him, when it doesn't actually help him sort him any better. It's just purely to shade, which was his intent from the beginning, and not to 'discover' what his alignment is. This is a scum mindset.

TOWN [OSIE RAX XIIVI UP LORE | Kary Funnier | Pythag EX ZZ5] SCUM

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Seems like the more natural conclusion would have been that I was pythag's scumbuddy, but you think I'm trying to pocket him despite he being your only push this game :smirk:
ExLight - Scum Lean I'm giving weight to UPs read, but I still don't like how Ex tried to make it seem like pythag was scumreading them and then overreacted to it. Then never admitted to their misinterpretation.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lore really escalated out of nowhere really and that behavior is odd no matter how you look at it. Regardless of what the wagon would be I would still firmly vote for Lore if the same events repeated.
These posts are why Wisp is spewed town by Z. (#298), (#433), (#535)

UtopianPoyzin: osieorb18(4) -> Z25(17) -> Unvote(42)
Mamboo07/Kary: Z25(3) -> Replaced by Kary(18) -> Z25(?) -> Xivii(35) -> UtopianPoyzin(40)
Xivii: ExLight(1) -> Mamboo07(12) -> Z25(14) -> Unvote(22) -> UtopianPoyzin(23) -> Wiisp(33) -> ExLight(34) -> Z25(44)
Z25: Lore(20) -> UtopianPoyzin(48)
Pythag: funnier6(13) -> UtopianPoyzin(30)
Lore/Wiisp: osieorb18(11) -> Replaced by Wiisp(24) -> Z25(26) -> Pythag(32) -> Unvote(40) -> Kary(41)
ExLight: Pythag(21) -> Xivii(36) -> Unvote(38)
funnier6: ExLight(7) -> Ranmaru(27)
Ranmaru: funnier6(6) -> OsieOrb18(9) -> Unvote(10) -> Z25(19) -> ExLight(25) -> Pythag(29) -> Xivii(37) -> UtopianPoyzin(39) -> osieorb18(45) -> UP(46)
RaxxeL: Lore(5) -> Pythag(31) -> UP(47)
osieorb18: Ranmaru(2) -> Xivii(8) -> Unvote(15) -> Lore(16) -> Pythag(28) -> Unvote(32) -> Kary(43)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ex light is the final scum via association and individual play, and it's mutual between Z and Ex. #1926

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
man what a boring game, this went from an interesting setup, to wolves getting destroyed...
setup's like these are just so swingy
I'm having fun now, but I prefer simple setups like these.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Well ****. I don't have the UP ISO due to college work yet, but I guess it doesn't matter today.

Vote: Z25

Guess I have TWO ISOs to do. If I can find a constant between them, as in a similar read, likely scum or null, then I think we basically have ourselves a perfect town win.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Alright, slow down with voting. Z is L-2 now. I want to discuss Ex. Kary, talk to me about that.

ExLight

Smash Lord
lol I'm fine with being lynched tomorrow, I know how scummy I look to some people and I know my lynch will help PoE

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I implore everyone to read my posts on this page thoroughly knowing that we have a seer check on Z, and tell me your thoughts.

ExLight

Smash Lord
lol, there's no need to make a case on me; I'm fine with being lynched because I know I did poor life choices here

move on and make a case on someone else D4 after I get mislynched D3

ExLight

Smash Lord
Unvote

actually, we shouldn't lynch Z25, since we still have the hunter around

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Kary can you seriously respond though.1
I drank too much coffee and can't concentrate enough to read everything you posted.
I also don't like scumhunting on connections, which is I assume what your case relies on because Ex wasn't in your scum pool earlier.
I could see myself lynching Exlight if funnier flips town.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ex, if you did not flip scum I would be very disappointed.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Kary I was not aware you did not like scumhunting via connections. Since when was this a dislike to you? Yes, I re-read with the check on Z in mind.

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
Ive just realized the purpose of Deus Ex Machina is because only the two wolves count for parity purposes so the game could technically be 3/3 with the Sorceror and not the hunter in play with mafia in control of the votes but with that rule town has a chance to continue without the hunter

Also since we do still have a hunter I think we could take advantage of that by setting that vengeful kill for Z and having them claim, then we’d have that extra town confirmed that also counts as two for parity purposes and they wouldn’t be able to kill him without also losing Z

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
Though for goodness sake if all town voted together in that scenario and got their lynch the game might as well just end because that reveals the alignment of everyone in the game XD

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Also since we do still have a hunter I think we could take advantage of that by setting that vengeful kill for Z and having them claim, then we’d have that extra town confirmed that also counts as two for parity purposes and they wouldn’t be able to kill him without also losing Z
If you're the hunter, just claim it tomorrow. If you're not, shut the **** up lmao

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think the point of hunter is to keep them hidden.

ExLight

Smash Lord
I mean if we don't out the hunter mafia has a chance of killing them during the night
I don't see why we'd out them

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also I think it's probably better consider Deus Ex Light Machina when there is only one wolf left. That way we can single them out, because if we are going to risk a no lynch, might as well get information out of it. If I have it correctly.

ExLight

Smash Lord
Also I think it's probably better consider Deus Ex Light Machina when there is only one wolf left. That way we can single them out, because if we are going to risk a no lynch, might as well get information out of it. If I have it correctly.
I know you did my interactions with Z25, but what about their interactions with me tho

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
11 = 9 town, 2 scum (6 to lynch)
9 = 7 town , 2 scum (5 to lynch)
7 = 6 town, 1 scum (4 to lynch)
5 = 4 town, 1 scum (3 to lynch)
3 = 2 town, 1 scum (2 to lynch)
I am not sure how we are supposed to apply Deus Ex Light Mafia if we'd always be over majority or at majority in lylo.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I know you did my interactions with Z25, but what about their interactions with me tho

Top Bottom