• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorcerer's 11 Open

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
I read that post and I have no idea what you are asking me to respond with
Some clarification of course

Is it not clear that I am asking you whether you took my vote on you seriously and whether your resulting attitude to me was because of it?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Also yes this is mostly directed at Pyth telling me I cant scum read Ran which is very frustrating to me
Where does Pythag say that?
Then it kinda looks like you're doing the same thing UP did, which was try to build a case on Ran.
Unless xivii comes in with word saying that Ran was found out to be a wolf, I don't see Ran being lynched.
Yeah I've seen that post funnier6 funnier6 and I don't see where it says you're not allowed to have a scumread on Ran.
Are you really going to give up because a single person has a different opinion to you?
You say you're being "dismissed out of hand" but you have both myself and Ranmaru asking for reads from you. We WANT you to contribute.
So I find it a little weird that you're throwing this pity party and are most concerned with pestering Exlight.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I took it seriously yes
I mean it's either I assume you are just trying to be coy, or you voted me to try to pressure me

I think you are trying to look like you care about this game by pressuring people

And yes I did not like some of your posts towards Ex

And to your last question, maybe? I felt like solving the game? And yes maybe you poking at me was a driving force in that?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Re-Read

Kary has an underwhelming entrance, and asks more than he gives during that time. #541 #543 Yet, his case for UP is good. #682 His posts at deadline were good too. #1560 #1571 His post on Funny is also good. #1640 If Funnier flips scum, I think Kary has high town equity.

---

Raxxel: Easy Question (185) Liked a post about Z but hadn't spoken up yet, had to be prompted (214) afraid to put a vote on Z (447) Reads with analysis (565), Doesn't vote Ex light after stating a strong dislike (887) Response to question isn't actually an answer but their stance on question asking. (903)

Overall, Raxxel has had quite a lack of presence. I liked their #565 for the analysis, and I still think it is effort which is a town ping. Just the rest of the play is concerning. They seem to also rarely move their vote around, which shows they aren't doing as much to progress town. I can say for them, that they do seem to have a solving mindset. Just less actions to go along with that.

#379 Exlight has some non-content in the beginning as well, yet as the day progresses, he remains active, and giving his impressions on the spot. Him voting Pythag is bad for these reasons: #685 Gives a stance on Xiivi in his #1201. Another stance on UP in his #1270. Gives lynch list here: #1565

Overall, he can be illogical at times, but goes primarily on gut, and is active. He does give his stances when he can.

---

I'm hoping that Wisp can turn the slot around, but at the moment, from my perspective, he hasn't done anything significant enough to remove the massive scum equity left there by Lore, with or without Lore's replacement.
Hi everyone, I'll start rereading tonight after work
If someone can tell me if there is an iso on this site, and how to use it, that would be much appreciated
Replaces in, states he'll re-read after work.

Lets start off with an easy question to everyone
Why is my slot being voted?
Big post asking why his slot is being voted, instead of focusing on reading and posting his thoughts.

given I dont have a town read, nor a PR read on Z25
I am in self-preservation mod for now
I do think that his comment in regards to my alignment based on replacing out, is a wild read
I do not yet know if it has to come from a wolf or a town
I think a wolf making that kind of read is less likely?
but the post itself is quite disgusting
vote: Z25

L1
also putting him at L1 this early is exciting*

edit: added a word
Openly states he is putting Z at L-1, even though he was L-2. Not reading closely enough, and seems to be stating that openly to seem town.

Currently I am at:

Low End town reads from what I've read
Funnier6
Utopian (because of volume, and I think his general attitude feels like someone who is trying to solve)

Null:
Everyone but Nagito

Scum leans:
Nagito (I feel like he is playing 3rd party to the thread right now)

Thoughts on Osie:
I think his read on Lore feels close a to policy lynch, even if he doesn't want to believe that
its pretty much toe and toe on how he would treat my behavior on the past, but it doesnt really say much about his alignment
Impressions of people, only one scumlean and it's on Ex, but there is no vote, and then later:

Nagito called out this bull****, nvm I like him
He states he likes him for a response to me. So the scum lean vanishes because he is stating something Wisp agrees with.

that is not what I meant
When I say, "playing 3rd party to the thread", I mean making posts that don't feel like they actually care about this direction of the game
He mentions this, which is a good point. Yet why does he ignore that, when Ex makes a point he (Wisp) agrees with? To me, it shows he doesn't actually care to solve.

ya its gross

I like you though
given the way that my slot went about replacing, should lock this slot as town
He likes Funnier because he had a town read of his slot.

so I cant ask questions because the answers are in the thread? ok
and I have this enormous amount of pressure on me because of a slot I replaced into, I honestly do not care, I will work at my own pace, and if I I am lynched today, ohh well?

jesus man, like I don't know what you want me to say? do you want me to solve the game right now? will that suffice? I am not a god, and there isnt anyone obnoxiously wolfy

like let me breath
His response to Z for not reading the thread.

speaking of which
#HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary
Why are you not voting you scum lean? Pozin?
Why does your vote seem to missing? did you unvote utopia?
More posts that shows that he isn't reading, because he would have known in the back of his mind that Kary had.

#1529 Is a good post from Zen here.

so basically I handled you in a way that was not informed, noted
I am not taking the time out of my day, while at work to defend someone that I am waffling on
Wolves don't play this like, doesnt mean its not happening, it was just a thought that crossed my mind, I say what I am thinking rather than holding onto them, so there are likely to be contradictions now, and in the future

If I live today, I will do my due diligence over the night phase, for now, not so much
I think this is suspicious because he votes Xiivi over his scum lean of Ex.

---

Overall, Wisp replaces in, says he'll read, but in his next post, focuses on asking people why he is being voted instead of reading that for himself. He doesn't seem to be very solve oriented, as he is fine with changing a like to a dislike if they agree with him. He also isn't reading closely enough. Finally, he's fine with voting Xiivi over his own scumlean. If he is waffling on Xiivi, why put him to L-1 instead of pressuring his scumlean more instead at that point? I can't seem to find anything pro-town from this slot.

---

I don’t have any strong scum reads right now.

I’ll say one thing though. I have never played with Osie so I don’t know if they do this often, but the haiku format is a bit annoying.

It feels like a way to post something but force yourself to post as little as possible. Mafia requires more then just a few words to describe and discuss a game going on.

So their way of talking feels like a cop out that should be worth considering. Other then that, no one has had any behavior stick out to me as possible scum.
First post

Only discusses Haiku, but did mention he didn't have any scum reads. UP keeps responding to him about it.

See this is a lot more substance. So thank you, I hope that you can post more walls like this. Like Xi said I was just about to ask for quote links too.

So you find Lore as scum. Your points are interesting, I do wonder if your right about it being to easy. I would normally say yes but I’ve seen scum Lore play and town lore play and both can have similar behavior.
Ok caught up. Kinda of sucks to see Lore leave, but I've seen that behavior happen before when frustrated. Remembering their plays as scum, I think the idea that they left after being tunneled as scum makes a lot of sense. Their flip would be pretty helpful imo as well. I don't want to immediately vote on a replacement but Lore's behavior shouldn't go without questions. I have seen similar moves where scum swapped out after getting mad and people immediately stopped going against that slot, leaving a scum alive for quite some time.

With their being no great leads in any game day one, I think this may be a good start to this game.

So for now I'm voting

Vote: Lore
#660 Seems to be the point where he gets engaged and actually reads the game enough to have alright conclusions.

He does state that he doesn't usually ask as much questions. Which I guess can be part of why it seems like he was posting less?

#865 Is his response to why he is playing the way he is.

I haven’t seen you post anything really related to the current events which are very different from everything you keep quoting.

And so you ignore questions you find unworthy?

That’s an absolutely bad take. You should answer any questions as it’s an interaction and encourages discussion. Ignoring that just makes you seem anti town
#1631 He comments on my analysis and Xiivi's.

Overall, I think his earlier play wasn't as good, but it makes sense since he said that he didn't have any scum reads at that point, and in fairness to him, UP was asking and continuing the conversation when Z had nothing else to really contribute at the time. It seems the best he could do was wait until the thread developed for him to have better thoughts, which is what #660 seems to be. I do think his post voting Lore was not good, though. His posting does to seem to get better after #660, and I do like his post to Funnier at the end of the day. In Zen's #1542, he mentions Z having a contradiction with a read on Rax. It's a good point, and one I have to put Z down further in the list for. Usually if you care about your reads enough you'll remember them.

---

Non-content
#136, 186, 319, 322, 278, 283, 304, 319, 329, 332, 335, 347, 455, 456, 465, 468, 471, 472, 519 (Hasn't been posting but is active enough to notice and respond), 877, 1097, 1098, 1101, 1122, 1144, 1601

Non-content:

272, 274, 275, 322,, 873, 904 1105, 1124, 1181, 1463, 1445, 1530, 1535, 1593, 1599, 1604, 1605, 1614

Catch up from the start
782, 798, 808, 822, 830, 848, 850, 854, 859, 862, 868, 896, 1103, 1115, 1119, 1121, 1124, 1133, 1134, 1140, 1149, 1150, 1152, 1153, 1158, 1171, 1307, BLANK 31 - 33... 33 - 37, 1518, 1520, 1523 , 1526, 1564, 1572, 1574, 1575, 1577, 1608, 1613, 1618

Content

286, 458, 476 (After this post, no posts at all from page 13 to page 20), 763 BLANK 24 to 28, 1562

Hahahahaha ahshajjzjakaj

I generally do keep my promises but you’re right it does depend on my mood usually XD
After 476, he slows down in posting, and doesn't really do much of anything. Yet, when Ex says something about his response time, he is quick to respond with a laugh. Shows his lack of interest in scumhunting.

I don’t recall such question and can only assume if I saw it that I did not deem it worth replying to at that moment? Unless you mean when you asked me why I was going back and catching up? Because lol if you have to ask that I don’t know what to say
This seems disingenuous because there was plenty of times where he would mix up catch up with posting in current.

Also I've always been read up, the point of the catch up is to post about things that have caught my eye lol
This is a bad post because he says this to avoid having to finish the catch up.

I’m really hoping the host isn’t around to end the day for a couple more hours cause I wanted to get more posting done ohmigosh XD
This post makes it seem like he was really engaged and wanted to finish his catch up, but then didn't. Where is the results to show that he really did have that enthusiasm. It's because it isn't really there.

In general, he starts catching up in his 782, and he re-votes as if he's in RVS. There was no purpose to this since he already used an rvs vote. You can divide his posting to non-content, catch up, and content. For content, which at best for him, is any post giving impressions on a player or mentioning reads, is 5. 44 is non-content. Catch up is 39. 88 Posts total for Day 1.

The best way I can describe is play is: Lack of desire to scum hunt, catch up until deadline, keep their vote on RVS the whole day phase. (Twice) Day 2 their reads are bad and they never finished their catch up, which goes along with them not really caring to catch up, and only doing so to avoid interaction in thread.

---

Final Vote Count
UtopianPoyzin - 6 - Pythag, Kary, Ranmaru, RaxxeL, Z25, osieorb18
Z25 - 2 - UtopianPoyzin, Xivii
Kary - 1 - Wiisp,
Ranmaru - 1 - funnier6
Xivii - 1 - ExLight

UtopianPoyzin: osieorb18(4) -> Z25(17) -> Unvote(42)
Mamboo07/Kary: Z25(3) -> Replaced by Kary(18) -> Z25(?) -> Xivii(35) -> UtopianPoyzin(40)
Xivii: ExLight(1) -> Mamboo07(12) -> Z25(14) -> Unvote(22) -> UtopianPoyzin(23) -> Wiisp(33) -> ExLight(34) -> Z25(44)
Z25: Lore(20) -> UtopianPoyzin(48)
Pythag: funnier6(13) -> UtopianPoyzin(30)
Lore/Wiisp: osieorb18(11) -> Replaced by Wiisp(24) -> Z25(26) -> Pythag(32) -> Unvote(40) -> Kary(41)
ExLight: Pythag(21) -> Xivii(36) -> Unvote(38)
funnier6: ExLight(7) -> Ranmaru(27)
Ranmaru: funnier6(6) -> OsieOrb18(9) -> Unvote(10) -> Z25(19) -> ExLight(25) -> Pythag(29) -> Xivii(37) -> UtopianPoyzin(39) -> osieorb18(45) -> UP(46)
RaxxeL: Lore(5) -> Pythag(31) -> UP(47)
osieorb18: Ranmaru(2) -> Xivii(8) -> Unvote(15) -> Lore(16) -> Pythag(28) -> Unvote(32) -> Kary(43)
Let us look at the final vote count. Z only moved his vote once. Funny moved his vote once and both votes were RVS. I think those are the most telling vote wise.

---

Wisp: Overall, Wisp replaces in, says he'll read, but in his next post, focuses on asking people why he is being voted instead of reading that for himself. He doesn't seem to be very solve oriented, as he is fine with changing a like to a dislike if they agree with him. He also isn't reading closely enough. Finally, he's fine with voting Xiivi over his own scumlean. If he is waffling on Xiivi, why put him to L-1 instead of pressuring his scumlean more instead at that point? I can't seem to find anything pro-town from this slot.

Z: Overall, I think his earlier play wasn't as good, but it makes sense since he said that he didn't have any scum reads at that point, and in fairness to him, UP was asking and continuing the conversation when Z had nothing else to really contribute at the time. It seems the best he could do was wait until the thread developed for him to have better thoughts, which is what #660 seems to be. I do think his post voting Lore was not good, though. His posting does to seem to get better after #660, and I do like his post to Funnier at the end of the day. In Zen's #1542, he mentions Z having a contradiction with a read on Rax. It's a good point, and one I have to put Z down further in the list for. Usually if you care about your reads enough you'll remember them

Funny: The best way I can describe is play is: Lack of desire to scum hunt, catch up until deadline, keep their vote on RVS the whole day phase. (Twice) Day 2 their reads are bad and they never finished their catch up, which goes along with them not really caring to catch up, and only doing so to avoid interaction in thread.

Town [Xiivi > Pythag > Kary > Raxxel > Ex | Wisp > ZZ5 > Funnier] Scum

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I don't really think it matters, and nothing you did in particular involving me, has influenced my read on you, you couldved poked at anyone else, and pushed more of your questions towards anyone else, and the conclusion would be the samw

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I still want to see the ISO from you. (On myself, and on Rax) Also, response to #1812 please.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
That's exactly it. If you haven't read my posts, you shouldn't have a read of my slot yet, therefore null. Otherwise, why would you place me as a buddy to Funnier without the individual read of my own slot?
Yes I can lol
I build teams to help me find wolves, if you are a wolf I don't think I'm going to find it from your posts especially after that wall, but we will see

I think you are approaching Funnier in a very buddy-like manner

I think that UP appealed to both of you

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thank you for responding. I'll be waiting on that ISO.

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
I took it seriously yes
I mean it's either I assume you are just trying to be coy, or you voted me to try to pressure me

I think you are trying to look like you care about this game by pressuring people

And yes I did not like some of your posts towards Ex

And to your last question, maybe? I felt like solving the game? And yes maybe you poking at me was a driving force in that?
funnier6 funnier6 What did you conclude from my meta I gave you?
i dont recall you answering if 2017 was recent for you

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I did, to Exlight. I said I rarely play nowadays.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm going to take a break from thread. Going to eat, and then PSO2 beta servers go up, I'll be playing that all night. Interested in seeing Rax and Z post their thoughts and reads, and Xiivi. Later.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Idk how you can say I'm not solving lol
We are both clearly trying to solve, whether we are doing that as town or wolf is another thing all together

I was fine with voting xivii because I was having a hard evaluating his thoughts, I am allowed to have an open mind, but I didn't even vote there, did I?

I wouldn't even call Kary a scum read, I thought they were a better vote than UP

Nothing pro town, you are lying to yourself

ExLight

Smash Lord
Talk to me about me
you're cute hi

I'm suspecting you because Poy asked stuff like "Are you Town?" to you which is kind of a red flag since he flipped Sorcerer
Him putting you in that N0 action despite Xivii already outting themselves is super sus too and I don't care if it's wine, it's a low risk high reward so

ExLight

Smash Lord
Non-content
#136, 186, 319, 322, 278, 283, 304, 319, 329, 332, 335, 347, 455, 456, 465, 468, 471, 472, 519 (Hasn't been posting but is active enough to notice and respond), 877, 1097, 1098, 1101, 1122, 1144, 1601

Non-content:

272, 274, 275, 322,, 873, 904 1105, 1124, 1181, 1463, 1445, 1530, 1535, 1593, 1599, 1604, 1605, 1614

Catch up from the start
782, 798, 808, 822, 830, 848, 850, 854, 859, 862, 868, 896, 1103, 1115, 1119, 1121, 1124, 1133, 1134, 1140, 1149, 1150, 1152, 1153, 1158, 1171, 1307, BLANK 31 - 33... 33 - 37, 1518, 1520, 1523 , 1526, 1564, 1572, 1574, 1575, 1577, 1608, 1613, 1618

Content

286, 458, 476 (After this post, no posts at all from page 13 to page 20), 763 BLANK 24 to 28, 1562
when I saw "funny" in the spoiler tag I was like "oh, he ISOed funny posts, that's cute, le'see if that brightens my mood" and they ended up being a funnier ISO and I cannot convey with words how disappointed I am

where the **** is the cop check tho

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ok I got the work I needed done for today, done; will have some more school stuff tomorrow, but should be able to provide some posts.

Anyway, making a post with some more reads now, will post when done.
when I saw "funny" in the spoiler tag I was like "oh, he ISOed funny posts, that's cute, le'see if that brightens my mood" and they ended up being a funnier ISO and I cannot convey with words how disappointed I am

where the **** is the cop check tho
Well their activity is set to not show activity so who knows if xi has even been online. IF they have my guess is they got a townie, but don't see a need to post this right away. They've seemed to only be able to get on the site here and there so they may be busy irl.

Either way its best to wait. I read your earlier post though. Personally I think you should post thoughts and what not currently because who knows when Xi will post. In the meantime, we should take advantage of the day phase and keep discussion flowing.

Because reality is, the cop check could easily not change anything you post, so you might as well contribute. All discussion is good discussion if your actively discussing the game. doesn't matter if things change all of a sudden, all input is worth it.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I can't watch Disney movies anymore without getting completely worked up. Not even 20 minutes into the live-action Lion King and I'm barely keeping it together.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I can't watch Disney movies anymore without getting completely worked up. Not even 20 minutes into the live-action Lion King and I'm barely keeping it together.
? Wrong thread? Although I'm curious worked up in a good or bad way? lol

If your here though, who did you check?

Wiisp

Smash Lord
This is an overly defensive response.
That said, I don't like this post,

I do like this however, you show a clear interest in Pythag's justification towards his read on someone as opposed to taking a short answer and leaving it there. Definitely comes across as town.
Raxxel is clearly naturally evaluating Funnier here, and I like that
Wolves tend to push either way, never both

ExLight

Smash Lord
CAN WE KNOW WHO YOU COPPED PLEASE

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I'm pretty hard to forget, so I don't think so
I mean knowing who you are can make my read on you a lot more clean, since I can meta read a majority of the players on MC
but if you don't want to out yourself, then I guess I will think of this as a seperate game to this current mafia game

Wiisp

Smash Lord
your reference makes it sound exactly like you've played on my homesite

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Bulbagarden?
nvm I guess, sometimes I forgot other sites use Xenforo

Kary said:
For the record, I think that the Lore / z25 / osie argument is a stupid thing to focus the Day phase around. Wouldn't be surprised if there's no scum there at all. Didn't see enough from Lore to actually get a read on them. That slot needs replacing ASAP.
if Kary is a wolf, none of these are wolves with him, Osie is already confirmed town

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Z25 - 4 - Kary, Xivii, UtopianPoyzin, Ranmaru
UP is never ever ever voting his wolf buddy, and making them a top wagon
I refused to believe he played this close to the edge of a blade, when he can't win this game solo dolo

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
? Wrong thread? Although I'm curious worked up in a good or bad way? lol

If your here though, who did you check?
I mean good I'd say, just overwhelming. The scene where Simba and Mufasa are gazing at the stars and Simba pulls out the:

Dad, we're pals right...we'll always be pals, right?

And they're playing that heart-touching ancestral spirits score that you hear later on in the "Remember..." scene. I just can't help getting choked up...And Mufasa's not even dead yet.

I also couldn't even have a conversation earlier with my sister about Toy Story 4 without turning into a sap
CAN WE KNOW WHO YOU COPPED PLEASE
Once everyone has had a chance to post their pre-result thoughts

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Alright here's an updated reads list:

Town Lean:
wisp: Didn't know what to think of the slot at first, but they are actively participating and I get a feel from posts like that they are trying to scum hunt. There's some points to consider against them( stuff like ran's posts towards them), but I don't see their content as too scummy yet. This will probably be a stronger read one way by the end of this phase.

Kary: They've been contributing pretty well to the thread. I've gotta see more and ask them thoughts when the opportunity arises. I like stuff like their posts towards funnier, as its among the lines of thinking I have toward that slot currently. They seem to be actively scum hunting and pointing out issues they have with content. Gives me a good feeling on their slot.

Town:

ran: I've said it before, but they've been a strong slot throughout the whole game so far. Actively questioning things, as well as making sure they are constantly responded to different posts. Posts like 1828 show a strong conviction from them that feels like a townie trying to solve things by questioning behavior. It may come off a little harsh, but that doesn't mean it can't be seen as a townie play by someone with a strong read in their opinion.

pythag: Pretty self explanatory given the events so far.
xi: same as above.

Null:

rax: Their post gave good town vibes early on, especially things like their early read lists. However they' haven't contributed as largely since, so I really want to hear more from them. Their posts can be good when here, but there needs to be more activity. They are new to mafia, so I don't have enough interactions to strongly place their slot on either side based on this behavior currently however.

Scum lean:

Ex: I like some of the interactions here, but the back and forth with funnier and them leads to believe one of them is using their former experiences together to try and get by as town here in a new forum. However I think Ex is less likely between the two based on the sheer contrast in overall content between the two. Still, its possible its the opposite, so I feel this read belongs here for now. A funnier flip would make me re evaluate this slot more. Right now though it can go either way in terms of alignment.

Scum:

Funnier: Their content has been all over the place. With a lot of focus on the past not the present. While re reading a game is always helpful, constantly doing so when new information is posted just doesn't work. It makes it feel like they are just trying to seem active, but want to avoid the current topics for the most part. On top of constantly bringing Ex into stuff. And there's stuff like this:

Does a reads list. Says literally nothing on ex but we need to talk. Votes ex.

next post from funnier. Goes "So how do you view these people" in response to Ex asking talk about what.

Like what even is that interaction? You'd vote without any reason then carry on like it meant nothing and you want that person's opinion on your reads and vote on them because of that. This is just extremely odd behavior. Then in 1739 they say they just wanted to talk in general about things. So why would you even vote there when you could tag someone and ask, especially given their history with EX. This just baffles me and I don't see how a town plays like this. Its clear they aren't too into the game at times, making their plays comes off as anti town imo.

That's where my head is at right now. Most scummy to me is funnier, then maybe ex, and after that I'm not sure. I would look over my other reads before forming new opinions on the game at hand if the scummier ones on my reads list were town.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Reread the whole thread
still think its just {Funnier, Ranmaru}

Raxxel
Kary

both of these slots don't have an agenda at all

I am not making/doing a real ISO of Ranmaru as of yet, don't feel like its needed
if this gets me voted, then w/e

I'll take this team to my grave

peace

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I mean good I'd say, just overwhelming. The scene where Simba and Mufasa are gazing at the stars and Simba pulls out the:

Dad, we're pals right...we'll always be pals, right?

And they're playing that heart-touching ancestral spirits score that you hear later on in the "Remember..." scene. I just can't help getting choked up...And Mufasa's not even dead yet.

I also couldn't even have a conversation earlier with my sister about Toy Story 4 without turning into a sap

Once everyone has had a chance to post their pre-result thoughts
Even if the ending for TS4 is divisive, its still pretty emotional. TS 3 will always been the most emotional ending though. Such a beautifully made film.

Anyway, sounds good. I'm interested though, why wait?

Top Bottom