• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorcerer's 11 Open

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I am going to sleep, its pretty clear that I'm not going to get any decent responses from you
but I do expect a real reads list at some point during day 2
and a vote

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Why am I not null to you, Wisp?
is this suppose to be a, "Raxxel gets a null read by I don't even though you clearly havent read my iso in full"
thats pretty dismissive

I think also that UP was clearly appealing to both of you, but neither of you noticed it
I think you are not dumb enough to not put your buddy in the lower end of your reads, especially given how bad of a state the wolves are in right now

you are a scum lean, because I think the team is exactly you and Funnier

Wiisp

Smash Lord
y'all asked for this
noW* feel my wrath

edit: not to now

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'll look that over in my re-read. I do think Funnier is scum, mostly because he doesn't actually play the game until page 20, and starts to do a rajam catch up, that never really goes anywhere. He RVS votes me, and keeps it there. He mentions an opinion of UP but never votes him at that point. Just to me, with the UP flip, it seems like Funnier has been avoiding scum hunting and used the catch up to seem like he was doing something when he wasn't really.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
is this suppose to be a, "Raxxel gets a null read by I don't even though you clearly havent read my iso in full"
That's exactly it. If you haven't read my posts, you shouldn't have a read of my slot yet, therefore null. Otherwise, why would you place me as a buddy to Funnier without the individual read of my own slot?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Wiisp Wiisp Before you ask me anything else, ISO me and I want to see your thoughts.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Almost done, but going to sleep for now as it's 7AM.

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
I think my current problem is like

What even is the point

I spent all this time trying to get thoughts together, got some thoughts together, and then I get reactions like oh you cant scum read that person?

Like honestly

That's just so ridiculous

If you're so confident that so and so absolutely cannot be scum then why would you not explain why that is true in detail so that dunces like me can catch on? Cause unless you for some reason think you have a great nigh infallible read that totally overrules mine I see absolutely no reason to say anything of that nature especially if youre not going to argue for your side

Right at this second I have some thoughts about what's been going on but I really would appreciate if I was actually given the time of day for them instead of being dismissed out of hand

Also yes this is mostly directed at Pyth telling me I cant scum read Ran which is very frustrating to me

Especially since I explicitly stated these are WIP thoughts that needed more data and refinement

Arguing why my points do not support my case would have been a lot more productive and less condescending

Wiisp

Smash Lord
ranmaru ranmaru
you are doing the same thing that funnier is/was doing
lots of questions, but doing nothing with them
you have scum leans, why are you not voting?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So osie is dead. Kinda of surprised they were martyr, I had them as just a townie. If I had to guess probably dead protecting our seer as scum hitting the martyr is unlikely. Plus we had a cop claim that a martyr would more then likely protect and scum target.

Anyway I’ve read a little bit of the thread, however I’m not caught up. I’ve gotta finish a essay for school today first but then I should be able to start commenting on today.

On the bright side it’s an essay talking about cool photographs I found so it’s at least interesting. Should be done by later today, if not tomorrow the latest and then I’ll compile my thoughts when I can

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Wiisp Wiisp I am re-reading, that is why I'm not voting. Why have you been lazy with your reads? Respond to my #1812 while you are at it.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Wiisp Wiisp I am re-reading, that is why I'm not voting. Why have you been lazy with your reads? Respond to my #1812 while you are at it.
How have I been lazy with my reads? Maybe last day phase, but I believe everything I've said today, and justified almost all of it except maybe an individualistic reason as to why you could be scum?

Also you just posted a shallow lean list, with nothing on why? And I'm the lazy one?

Also there's a difference between lazy and just not wanting to do anything right now, I wake up, play games and go to work, mafia comes after not before. These day lengths are 3 days anyways, there is so need to rush

I'll respond to 1812 when I'm back on my computer, just got out of the shower

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I still really don't like how you shaded everyone off wagon

UP being the lost wolf means we essentially, lynched a town for the purpose of analysis, that flipped red

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Is this about the time I say that I didn't reread **** during the night
Why didn't you re-read over the night?

Raxxel, no read at this time, quick read through of his ISO, doesnt push me either way, need more time

thought this is kind of lazy since I dont really have a read on Ranmaru/Funnier, its just process of elimination. I'll work on that another day to see if this makes sense

can think of anything to say on Ranmaru as of right now, Osie thinks they are town, I don't really have a reason to agree at this point and time
You state that you were being kind of lazy here, this is why I ask.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
ranmaru ranmaru
because I was focused on a different mafia game, that is rather more important than a game in the day 1/night 1 cycle, where we lynched a wolf already

ohh a contradiction, place a vote on me then

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Alrighty.

So, the plan for me today is to ISO UP. A sorcerer flip is the best thing we basically could have hoped for that wasn't a werewolf on day 1. Going over their posts is definitely valuable as they were the player with the most information. They knew who was and washed scum, completely. So, when I can, I'll get on that and see what their reads were and what I can take away from them now having new context. It should be very helpful.

ranmaru ranmaru You suggested we mass claim today, correct?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Raxxel Raxxel I did, but Xiivi gave some good points on why we shouldn't last phase.

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
I have no idea why I liked it tbf
I don't remember doing it and it might've been an accident
So you dont agree with it then?

Also hi how bout answering those questions from last night hm
Where does Pythag say that?
Then it kinda looks like you're doing the same thing UP did, which was try to build a case on Ran.
Unless xivii comes in with word saying that Ran was found out to be a wolf, I don't see Ran being lynched.
#HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary
ranmaru ranmaru
you are doing the same thing that funnier is/was doing
lots of questions, but doing nothing with them
you have scum leans, why are you not voting?
Speaking of that are you just straight up ignoring my questions now?

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I'm not ignoring anything, if I didn't answer a question, let me know what it is and I'll happily do kt

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
I'm not ignoring anything, if I didn't answer a question, let me know what it is and I'll happily do kt
We were in the middle of a conversation last night where I was trying to understand why you were suddenly so antagonistic towards me and you were trying to understand what I was talking about and it appeared that the misunderstanding was that I voted you because you said otherwise you wouldnt be answering further questions but idk if that was it because you stopped responding and the initial questions still stand
So osie is dead. Kinda of surprised they were martyr, I had them as just a townie.
I'm.... really interested as to why you were actively thinking about who the martyr was?

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I read that post and I have no idea what you are asking me to respond with

Top Bottom