• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorcerer's 11 Open

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I rarely play nowadays. Going to take a break from thread to play some PSO2 close beta. Later will try to re-read, but you have my impressions.

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
also my "who cares" was not at your read list
it was at the excuse, that making read lists seems to be more beneficial to the wolves, as they see it as a gateway to strengthen their thoughts in the thread, its just a bad thought process overall

of course it may happen, thats why we ask questions, and attack posts, and votes, and etc...
but we can't just all sit here and do nothing because we are afraid of wolves using our thoughts against us, or the game would go no where

my job is to figure out if you truely believe this or not, or if this is just you trying to avoid placing thoughts in the thread as a wolf that you feel people may push
I'm less interested in this post and more interested in why ExLight ExLight liked it

I seem to recall him very recently saying something something day one reads are useless

this is quite the AtE too

funnier6 funnier6 funnier6 funnier6 does Wiisp also give you Sunfan vibes?
Not remotely, I've yet to come across anyone who gave me sunfan vibes, why

Wiisp

Smash Lord
that was like 3 years ago, the Z25 read still stands, not getting any wolfy vibes from z25
The read on you is dwindling, it originally came from your general attitude and question asking, but the questions are overkill
Don't know how much merit I want to put on that one post from UP towards you

Wiisp

Smash Lord
you are very aggressive, I don't really see many wolves play like this,
but there is very little "trying to understand" vibes coming from your slot
I want your reads tbh

Wiisp

Smash Lord
see the problem I have with this slot
people saying I have to be a wolf for replacing out, is borderline angling
and again I think this slot should have been mod-killed in the first place for asking for a replacement in the thread

Wiisp

Smash Lord
  1. #HBC | Kary
  2. Z25
  3. ExLight ExLight
  4. funnier6 funnier6
  5. ranmaru ranmaru
  6. Raxxel

we have this PoE, we can subtract one after we get Xivii's check
which means we just have to auto in this PoE
wolves will have work hard for this game that's for sure

Kary gives me that uninformed/no partners vibes, doing his own thing
Ex doesnt feeling malicious in the slightest, could possibly be wrong here IDK
Z25 is the second most natural player in this game next to Osie IMO, and no one cared about their train in the slightest
Raxxel, no read at this time, quick read through of his ISO, doesnt push me either way, need more time

so bye PoE we get Ranmaru/Funnier

Wisp

Xivii
Pythag

Z25

Kary
Ex

Raxxel

Ranmaru
Funnier

thought this is kind of lazy since I dont really have a read on Ranmaru/Funnier, its just process of elimination. I'll work on that another day to see if this makes sense

Funnier is playing this aggressive 20 questions game, with a lack of understanding which comes from the typical power wolf, the problem is very rarely see these kinds of players, but that also doesnt mean its not happening here

can think of anything to say on Ranmaru as of right now, Osie thinks they are town, I don't really have a reason to agree at this point and time

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
Lets see what impressions I can put to paper

Kary- Hi youre aggressive. Thats basically youre entire existence atm except you used to be Mamboo and are current voting me
Xiv- Hi youre the cop
Z- is complicated to me atm. I'd be really put off and probably voting there for the really stilted sentence structure that comes off as unnatural and contrived as well as the odd offense defense I'm seeing in his posts that seem to suddenly flip at random intervals. Cant remember who it was said they always post like this but I'm probably going to want to skim a game or two later
Pyth- cop check. Interesting dude though and I'm kinda disappointed he's clear cause he's one of the few people I've enjoyed talking to and now I have to focus more on the others
Wiisp- I dont even know what to say here, I need to ISO cause my overall impression is tears agony so and so is kinda suspicious tears agony so and so isnt that suspicious anymore agony tears
Ex- ExLight ExLight we really need to talk
Ran- Something thats bugging me is this dude feels like hes been buddying half the game (which yeah also kinda seems like his personality) but also in that with Osie especially I felt several times like he would ask him specific things that would shift Osie's thoughts, I wanted to ask Osie about that today but then Osie went and died and kinda killed a lot of my motivation for this game cause I was really enjoying my back and forths with him. Anyway the subtle pushing and asking for random highly specific reads has got me paranoid and thats what I asked for those games for, I've yet to read them because I'm BUSY and have done absolutely nothing productive all day and I really REALLY need sleep because I stayed up to three am because I was reading dead chat for the mafia game that ended last night and barely got any sleep and I just can't be spending all my time like this. I should be better able to keep up with the thread since Osie and Poy died though so I think that'll help. Also yes I'm just going to leave this entire mess in my read of Ran because I feel like it.
Rax- youre an interesting person. You have a lot of interesting ideas and have some intriguing thought processes that I understand and agree with sometimes and completely dont follow at other times. Gonna need some games of yours to skim too

I'm just noticing that with Xiv Pyth and potentially the Hunter there's basically a confirmed town for three more days straight not even including whoever Xiv checked last night

So lol not really sure how balanced this setup is

My current list without doing any digging is like

Xiv
Pyth

Rax
Kary
Wiisp
Ex
Z
Ran

Unvote

Vote Ex

Will give more details when I can

Also no I did not finish catching up I have not thought about wagons and theres still a lot of quotes coming so yeah

Wiisp

Smash Lord
funnier6 funnier6
did you just random who you decided to vote outside of your leans?
Why is the Ran read so detailed?
Why does Ex get the vote here?

you got two town who are confirmed
a null of Rax

and everyone else is below that

k

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
Seldem are? what exactly does this mean?
Replace outs should theoretically be null but I know a lot of players that it's AI for

So I'm saying it's seldom that you really cant lean one way or the other on a replace, at least once you get to know them
see the problem I have with this slot
people saying I have to be a wolf for replacing out, is borderline angling
and again I think this slot should have been mod-killed in the first place for asking for a replacement in the thread
I dont think you have to be, I actually thought for sure town after that flip out but apparently your predecessor has a history of doing that as both alignments so I dont really know

I do think complaining that you should've been mod killed is a really

Weird statement from someone who agreed to sub in to it

Not that I disagree with you

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Your reads feel like someone who is trying to hide TMI, rather than being truly hedgy

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
funnier6 funnier6
did you just random who you decided to vote outside of your leans?
Why is the Ran read so detailed?
Why does Ex get the vote here?

you got two town who are confirmed
a null of Rax

and everyone else is below that

k
If you actually read the Ran read you'd see half of it is my real life bleeding into it

Kind of interesting that you didnt look at it well enough to see that

And also lol no I voted Ex because I want him to talk to me about this game which we haven't done at all

Actually Rax is the closest thing I've got to a town lean atm

Thus why the top space

Suddenly asking questions isnt so weird eh?

You're a really shifty type of null because I feel like I should really have a read on you but I haven't ISOd yet so I'm not sure what that read is

ExLight

Smash Lord
why am I being townread and funnier scumread
what kind of sick parallel world am I in

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I dont think you have to be, I actually thought for sure town after that flip out but apparently your predecessor has a history of doing that as both alignments so I dont really know

Who the hell cares then, its NAI

A certain someone told me this game needed a sub, I did not read the slot at all before taking it
my thoughts on asking for a replacement still stands

so then what was the point of this?

So I'm saying it's seldom that you really cant lean one way or the other on a replace, at least once you get to know them
I mean you can believe whatever u want in your head, but don't bring it into the thread

Wiisp

Smash Lord
why am I being townread and funnier scumread
what kind of sick parallel world am I in
what exactly does this post do for anyone?
Do you think Funnier is town?
Do you think you don't deserve a town read?

funnier6

Smash Apprentice

Who the hell cares then, its NAI

A certain someone told me this game needed a sub, I did not read the slot at all before taking it
my thoughts on asking for a replacement still stands

so then what was the point of this?

I mean you can believe whatever u want in your head, but don't bring it into the thread
I care, I happen to want to read you correctly

Shocker, I know

Because obviously if you had known the circumstances before taking it that would be one heck of a contradiction

Do you take issue that I want to know what you think?

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lets see what impressions I can put to paper

My current list without doing any digging is like

Xiv
Pyth

Rax
Kary
Wiisp
Ex
Z
Ran
Is ordered from least scummy to most scummy?
Are you trying to say you find Ran the most sus?

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I care, I happen to want to read you correctly

Shocker, I know

Because obviously if you had known the circumstances before taking it that would be one heck of a contradiction

Do you take issue that I want to know what you think?
I dont get you, now you want to play Mr. Nice guy?
you can be both the Bad Cop and the Good Cop

you posts tell a different story, why do I deserve this now?
How does being aggressive towards Ex show any bit of understanding?

Wiisp

Smash Lord
you can't be both the Bad Cop and the Good Cop

EDWOP

ExLight

Smash Lord
Wrong try again

What do you think about what has happened so far?
:upsidedown:
I'm not gonna make some crazy theory just so Xivii comes with a result that will implode it and make me look stupid
tired of my poor reads and bad luck wasting my energy

I'm going to bed are you coming or

what exactly does this post do for anyone?
Do you think Funnier is town?
Do you think you don't deserve a town read?
nothing I just wanted to express my surprise because this game is literally going the opposite direction of all my other town games and it's kinda refreshing

idk, he is acting weird
as I said he's in my PoE
Poy had some weird interactions with him like he did with Ran, and Fun is with a really aggressive playstyle and is voting me with a logic that kinda goes with the very own meta he just provided to someone, so eh?? scumlean

I think you're a solid null
I'd have to reread your posts, but now that osie died maybe I can see you interaction more with other members which is good and will make it easier for me to decide how to definetely read you I guess

ExLight

Smash Lord
I'd like to point out that I was the first person to suggest that Poy was the sorcerer iirc
wink wink dab dab

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
Is ordered from least scummy to most scummy?
Are you trying to say you find Ran the most sus?
They're really unfinished impressions, but atm from the limited amount of information I have I think so yes

I wouldve rathered waiting to post concrete impressions after ISOing and meta digging but thats the way it is
you can be both the Bad Cop and the Good Cop

I dont do good cop bad cop I play mafia

I am whatever I think is best for any given situation

But you haven't answered the question

If your question is why do you deserve to be read correctly I can only say lol I want to win

I have zero idea what is meant by the last question
I dont see any edits in this EBWOP

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
I'm not gonna make some crazy theory just so Xivii comes with a result that will implode it and make me look stupid
tired of my poor reads and bad luck wasting my energy
Dude you've been avoiding talking to me this entire game

Unless you want to say you haven't been keeping up with it more than me?
I'm going to bed are you coming or
nothing I just wanted to express my surprise because this game is literally going the opposite direction of all my other town games and it's kinda refreshing

idk, he is acting weird
as I said he's in my PoE
Poy had some weird interactions with him like he did with Ran, and Fun is with a really aggressive playstyle and is voting me with a logic that kinda goes with the very own meta he just provided to someone, so eh?? scumlean

I think you're a solid null
I'd have to reread your posts, but now that osie died maybe I can see you interaction more with other members which is good and will make it easier for me to decide how to definetely read you I guess
Like WHAT THE BLOODY HECK I ask for you to talk to me about the game and you say no and random person #3 asks and you give reads?!

What the heck?

Literally in the same post where you say you dont want to talk to me about your reads

Also I obviously voted you because I wanted you to talk to me and take me seriously lol
I'd like to point out that I was the first person to suggest that Poy was the sorcerer iirc
wink wink dab dab

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
They're really unfinished impressions, but atm from the limited amount of information I have I think so yes

I wouldve rathered waiting to post concrete impressions after ISOing and meta digging but thats the way it is
Then it kinda looks like you're doing the same thing UP did, which was try to build a case on Ran.
Unless xivii comes in with word saying that Ran was found out to be a wolf, I don't see Ran being lynched.

did you already get to the part poy claims sorcerer
do you think he'd clear two townies for nothing?
I thought speculation about that was wine.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
probably cause I am trying to understand him, while you are just yelling at him
/shrug

and I think he is pure as ****

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
Then it kinda looks like you're doing the same thing UP did, which was try to build a case on Ran.
Unless xivii comes in with word saying that Ran was found out to be a wolf, I don't see Ran being lynched.
I dont care?

Why should that matter to me?
probably cause I am trying to understand him, while you are just yelling at him
/shrug

and I think he is pure as ****
What is this in response to
funnier I love these people
Lol why

Top Bottom