• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorcerer's 11 Open

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Why the hell is Ranmaru such a strong read for all of you...

if I am wrong about Ranmaru, then
evaluate Kary/Raxxel, starting with Raxxel

ExLight ExLight
did you post town/mafia games in the thread for yourself?
if not, can you?

ExLight

Smash Lord
did you post town/mafia games in the thread for yourself?
if not, can you?
I posted some already yea

Z25 Z25 , so me and funnier are most likely opposing alignments to you but we're the only ones in your scumlist? Where's the second scum?

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
Right now I’m in that place where I really want to think Wiisp is town cause if they’re not they’re extremely good at faking and taking of AtE and I’m okay losing to that kind of grossness at this point

Also that was a really good point about Poy voting Z and putting him at L-1 or whatever, I agree that was absolutely absolutely the stupidest possible move in the history of stupid moves to do that to a scum bud when you have no need for town cred

I know that Poy is a notorious busser but like lol that’s just really bad play,

Normally a bus can do a lot of good for a team but Sorcerors are literally there to prevent that from happening I mean like honestly

So while I won’t say it definitely didn’t happen there is definitely a really good chance that Z is just town there (or big tinfoil scum buds with Wisp I guess) so that makes the both of them look a lot better imo

Right now it’s kind of like Ran/Kary with a paranoid side of Ex and Rax in that order

I’m just paranoid about Ex in general though

Probably reply to things in the morning I really need to fix my screwed sleep schedule

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I posted some already yea

Z25 Z25 , so me and funnier are most likely opposing alignments to you but we're the only ones in your scumlist? Where's the second scum?
I’m not to sure atm. I could see it being someone in my town leans like wisp or Kary , or my null, Rax, because as I said I’m still a little hesitant there but right now I don’t think I can say with full force who the second scum is as of right now without a flip. I want to try and re read the thread fully again but I don’t know when I’ll get to that. Hopefully the next day or two, but almost 50 pages is a lot to go through

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Funnier/Ex?
Feels like another correct tinfoil, if Renmaru is town
probably better than Kary/Raxxel

their interactions don't feel real

ExLight

Smash Lord
tbf, I don't think there's much that helps me look better

If anything should kinda look bad because my top scumleans up to mid-end D1 were the cop and the person they cleared lmfao so I'm finding super weird some people are townreading me

I did help bringing attention to Poy tho if that means anything

Wiisp

Smash Lord
tbf, I don't think there's much that helps me look better

If anything should kinda look bad because my top scumleans up to mid-end D1 were the cop and the person they cleared lmfao so I'm finding super weird some people are townreading me

I did help bringing attention to Poy tho if that means anything
bringing attention to Poy means nothing, since for all intent and purposes, he was a town train that flipped red
and being wrong doesnt make you a wolf

ExLight

Smash Lord
bringing attention to Poy means nothing, since for all intent and purposes, he was a town train that flipped red
and being wrong doesnt make you a wolf
eh, I guess
I feel like it's the most solid mechanical info you'll find based on the flip info though

Wiisp

Smash Lord
the only mechanical info that comes from that lynch is that if Xivii is real then pythag is real
Wolves didn't know he was a wolf

you can get interactions from UP towards other people
but reactions towards UP still need to be read based on their intent

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I've seen that post funnier6 funnier6 and I don't see where it says you're not allowed to have a scumread on Ran.
Are you really going to give up because a single person has a different opinion to you?
You say you're being "dismissed out of hand" but you have both myself and Ranmaru asking for reads from you. We WANT you to contribute.
So I find it a little weird that you're throwing this pity party and are most concerned with pestering Exlight.
I decided to reply to things anyway

Look pal

I get that your this mafia machine that destroys people with logic and facts

But sometimes a dude is having a really bad life and he realizes that stupid mafia game hes playing is filled with a bunch of crazy people who don’t bother getting to know him and reach a bunch of wrong conclusions both about his actions as a player and his actions as person

And he just starts wondering who even cares about this stupid game anyway

I’m in a better mood now though hi sup

especially since I think Xiv is being cryptic because he has a red check and boy that’s going to be wild

Also I get that that’s you but when you clearly knew all along exactly what post I was referencing it’s really mean spirited of you to ask me just so you could say that I’m making it up

Like yes he didn’t say it in those words but he’s like the last dude I don’t know who I actually like as a person and hearing him say that really killed my spirit especially when Ex isn’t being very supportive and I’m halfway scared that’s he’s scum and I’m trapped alone in a den of people who don’t like me as a person or a player

Hence the pity party
I took it seriously yes
I mean it's either I assume you are just trying to be coy, or you voted me to try to pressure me

I think you are trying to look like you care about this game by pressuring people

And yes I did not like some of your posts towards Ex

And to your last question, maybe? I felt like solving the game? And yes maybe you poking at me was a driving force in that?
I mean

You had literally just said to vote you or stop asking questions

Knowing you had just said that I don’t understand why you thought it was a serious vote

Also I think it’s quite obvious exactly how much I care about this game lol

The truth of it is I just suck in games with people I don’t know, especially super active ones where they don’t know each other either

Im used to slower games where I can sort of control the flow of the thread and that makes it so much easier or get to know people and make reads

Which is why meta is nice

But I simultaneously am very busy and also do not care enough to delve into every last persons meta for purposes of this random game out in the middle of nowhere

Though actually I might because the poe is shrinking every second so it might only be a couple people before long

Anyway the point is I have no faith in my reads

NONE (Actually a little that point about Z was good)

My MO is behavioral analysis of many different games over long periods of time, everyone is a case study for me

This is basically my post for after I get lynched for when people scratch their heads and say “so why did he suck so much anyway?”

Wiisp

Smash Lord
hmm I am going to work on a team that make sense in the off chance that funnier is town here

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
I’m basically being a huge tsundere to Ex right now because blasted senpai won’t notice me

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
hmm I am going to work on a team that make sense in the off chance that funnier is town here
For the record “I don’t understand why you thought it was a serious vote” is meant to be interpreted as a question

You say vote me or stop asking questions

I vote you and continue asking questions

You take it seriously

????

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I mean why would I not assume a vote is serious?
votes are our strongest weapons against mafia, so why joke with them?
I do not understand what you are getting at?

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I do not even join in during RVS, because I think its stupid
its just an easy way for wolves to enter the thread

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
I mean why would I not assume a vote is serious?
votes are our strongest weapons against mafia, so why joke with them?
I do not understand what you are getting at?
Because it was literally your idea

I imagined the concept behind “vote me or stop asking questions” was that you wanted to see if I seriously cared about asking you questions

And I did

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
Well then

That doesn’t even invalidate the town read on Wisp all that much that was an incredibly stupid play lol

Unvote

I don’t think he should be hammered for a bit, we were having some nice conversation

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
Oh actually

that does make it absurdly unlikely that they’re both scum

It is extremely weird for both scum to come in saying the haikus are dumb, just not something that’s going to happen with 95% of scum teams

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I haven't really been reading, but I have faith you guys can figure out the rest. If there's one thing you can trust me on, Ran is town. The meta I posted is 100% consistent. Ramaru just wouldn't play this much as scum. You can review any of his scum games here for comparison.

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
I haven't really been reading, but I have faith you guys can figure out the rest. If there's one thing you can trust me on, Ran is town. The meta I posted is 100% consistent. Ramaru just wouldn't play this much as scum. You can review any of his scum games here for comparison.
Are you not even slightly concerned that his last scum game was apparently almost three years ago?

But at this point I’m kind of willing to take your word for it

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
We've played together off-site more recently. I made a case on why he was scum, then he immediately claimed I was correct. He dislikes being scum that much.

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
That just leaves Ex and Rax for me basically

Hafta ISO em soon but this game feels pretty won

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
We've played together off-site more recently. I made a case on why he was scum, then he immediately claimed I was correct. He dislikes being scum that much.
DANGGG

I always thought I would be that person cause I really dislike playing scum and it’s painful telling people they’re wrong when they’re not lol

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I mean if its not you, then I need to re-evaluate this game
and if I trust Xivii's meta read on Ren, then I really dont think its him
there is no way he has the wim to put this much effort as a wolf, if he hates playing as a wolf

Wiisp

Smash Lord
man what a boring game, this went from an interesting setup, to wolves getting destroyed...
setup's like these are just so swingy

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
man what a boring game, this went from an interesting setup, to wolves getting destroyed...
setup's like these are just so swingy
It’s an extremely town sided setup lol there’s three town roles that insta clear plus a pre game check

Top Bottom