• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorcerer's 11 Open

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Here's my question. What about UP, and his silence during Pythag wagon?

osieorb18

Smash Ace
UtopianPoyzin
#HBC | Kary
Xivii
Z25
Pythag
Wiisp
ExLight
funnier6
Ranmaru
Raxxel
osieorb18

I'm town, and I'm not lynching Ranmaru, Raxxel, Xivii, ExLight, funnier6, Z25, or Pythag today because they all appear town, in particular in the cases of Xivii and Pythag considering the seer claim. I'm willing to reconsider that entire selection on D2.

Osieorb18

ExLight
funnier6
Pythag
Ranmaru
Raxxel
Xivii
Z25

That leaves:

#HBC | Kary
UtopianPoyzin
Wiisp

Out of the three of those, at the moment, I most want to see UP get lynched.

Vote: UtopianPoyzin

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Actually, I'm still doubting Xiivi here. Mostly due to their interaction. If there is no CC, than I guess it was a wacky coincidence.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Also, you can fully expect that I will ask for a massclaim near the start of Day 2 if I'm alive irregardless of my alignment.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Xivii Xivii breadcrumbs?

also why did you decide to call Pythag the sorcerer
Early in the game I made this out of the people who hadn't really posted yet. I intentionally left pythag out despite him not yet having posted:
I think the scum team probably lies within ExLight, Lore, Z25, and Mamboo
When pythag posted and made his rap post, his reads completley contradicted mine. He had Z25 as town and was going after Funnier for voting Ex and me and UP who were pushing Z. This made me think "hmmm pythag sorcerer indirectly trying to defend his wolfmates?"
Vote: Z25

This is the direction I'm going for today. I think wolf's are probably Z25 and Ex.

Funnier, Osie, Mamboo are good seer choices. Pythag is giving me sorcerer vibe.
Pythag's reaction to his wagon though made me reconsider, and I think he's more likely just town.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
When pythag posted and made his rap post, his reads completley contradicted mine. He had Z25 as town and was going after Funnier for voting Ex and me and UP who were pushing Z. This made me think "hmmm pythag sorcerer indirectly trying to defend his wolfmates?"
you looked at your check results, looked at Pythag's play, and decided the best course of action was to openly call him the sorcerer in the game thread?

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Do y'all even hesitate to think where a trian is at before voting...

Jesus christ

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok I'm done with that. I did enjoy the challenge of trying to squeeze information into a small amount of space, i think it made me read better.

Brevity is usually pro town, I don't follow Z25's reasoning in that. But he just reads as grumpy to me, not necessarily anti town.
UP is all over the map, which makes me want to vote for him.
Xiivii was on my list and Mamboo wasn't, but good lord the last few posts have been insufferable.

I don't buy falling over yourself to help the new players. I know what Xivii said, I know what UP said, and I know what Lore said.
I say, I find it a way too good strategy for mafia to 'blend in' and therefore will find it scummy.

people I'd vote for currently (in no particular order):

UP
Funnier
Mamboo
Xivii

Vote : Funnier

unless Mamboo doesn't get a replacement (lmao how funny would it be if Brindol replaced him?)

Vote: Z25

This is the direction I'm going for today. I think wolf's are probably Z25 and Ex.

Funnier, Osie, Mamboo are good seer choices. Pythag is giving me sorcerer vibe.

I thought he was replacing out and didn't see the point in voting him if that was the case.

What did you think I meant?
I thought you were implicating him as possibility for being seer, as you were implicating me of being sorcerer. that struck me as a RAPID shift in your read.

However you were saying that the seer should go on one of them (correct?)
Correct, I'd never out the seer d1! It's suspicious to me that's what you thought I was doing and was Ok with it...

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Unvote

I believe Xivii. I agree with Wiisp though, I don't understand this UP wagon at all.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
you looked at your check results, looked at Pythag's play, and decided the best course of action was to openly call him the sorcerer in the game thread?
I didn't want to be too obvious. I considered saying "non-wolf" or "town/sorcerer" but I think those would have been too overt. Having him as sorcerer when finding him suspicious or town when not was the most subtle way I could think of going about it. Even so, I'm pretty sure mafia already picked up on it when I was defending against his lynch.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
er wait a minute... we could still go pythag... seer result isn't absolute yet remember

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Does anyone think that the Xiivi = Pythag interaction could be town / sorcerer with Pythag trying to muddle the waters?

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Osie's Unofficial Votecount (Feb 5th, 4:43 PM PST)

UtopianPoyzin (4) - Pythag, Ranmaru, osieorb18, #HBC | Kary
Exlight (1) - Xivii
Pythag (1) - Wiisp
Ranmaru (1) - funnier6
Z25 (1) - UtopianPoyzin
Not Voting (3) - ExLight, Raxxel, z25

Wiisp Wiisp : Why are you voting for the confirmable seer's n0 green check?

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Xivii Xivii , can you send me the names of the other two players you submitted?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
"The Sorcerer, while evil, is not technically a Werewolf and will return as "Not Werewolf."

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That's what I meant, I wasn't saying Seer was lying.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Either way, I think that interaction should be kept in mind in future days, and before Sorcerer is dead, all Seer is good for is a self-clear really.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh wait the seer can still find wolves. Never mind, not that bad actually

ExLight

Smash Lord
Either way, I think that interaction should be kept in mind in future days, and before Sorcerer is dead, all Seer is good for is a self-clear really.
If noone CCs Xivii then Py has a 90% chance of not being scum tho, which is good enough to not lynch today tho

Top Bottom