• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorcerer's 11 Open

ExLight

Smash Lord
Ex technically started the wagon on me, and all he had to say was 'oh wow, pythag almost got hammered'
when it looked like there was quite a lot to talk about.
Does he have anything to say about xivii? Or any of the following ridiculous Sorcerer talk?
How does he feel that Osie and Ran feel the have the game solved D1? Do you agree?

on the flip side, I've been liking funnier more and more. I think he's actually trying to figure out what's going on. He hasn't let people get away with assumptions or vague statements. He's had a remarkable amount of follow up.
forgot to answer this

I expected a counterwagon with like 3 votes, not a -1 hammer in a few hours
if anything it makes your wagon feel a bit more uncomfortable

I don't like Xivii's posts and I'm fine with him gettin lynched today if we start townreading you a bit more

No, assuming to have solved the D1 is kinda silly; if we did, great, the other day phases will reinforce their theories, but it's a lot more likely that there's more to what they're assuming

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
lol

I'm actually fine with moving my vote to Xivii since he started pocketing Py as soon as he suggesting putting Xivii in the chopping block if he flipped town
I just realized this may be a slip. You think pythag is town too don't you :smirk:?

ExLight

Smash Lord
I just realized this may be a slip. You think pythag is town too don't you :smirk:?
I think it's unlikely for both of you to be the same alignment
Unless you're the sorcerer and is trying to make him notice that, but that's a bit tinfoily

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Seems like the more natural conclusion would have been that I was pythag's scumbuddy, but you think I'm trying to pocket him despite he being your only push this game :smirk:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Seems pretty natural that the sorcerer would put his life on the line to save a wolf. Not tinfoily at all. Your jumping to the conclusion that he's town doesn't fit.

ExLight

Smash Lord
Seems pretty natural that the sorcerer would put his life on the line to save a wolf. Not tinfoily at all. Your jumping to the conclusion that he's town doesn't fit.
no it doesn't lol they're the most powerful scum in this setup

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Unable to nk, doesn't count towards party
yep super powerful

sorcerers goal is to find seer and protect wolves not survive

ExLight

Smash Lord
"When you underestimate the power of a vanilla player, you sell yourself short."
hi one of my favorite songs is called "The Science of Selling Yourself Short" it's pretty teeny and edgy but I love punk ska so what can I do

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
But he didn't have a scum read on you. He was just freeflowing voicing his thoughts on you after I asked him. This seems really forced and disingenuous. Pythag has stated that he wasn't scum reading you necessarily, and I believe Osie also stated this interpretation.
You also didn't answer this. Pythag never scumread you, but you keep insisting on it as your entire reasoning for voting him. It's fake.

ExLight

Smash Lord
You also didn't answer this. Pythag never scumread you, but you keep insisting on it as your entire reasoning for voting him. It's fake.
I already explained this like three or four times and even discussed it directly with him so eh
not sure why you sayin' that when you said yourself that you had to catch up with the thread

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
How do you see this as a slip?
He's scum reading you, but thinks my reversed read of you is me trying to pocket you (meaning you are town) instead of me trying to pull back my read on a scum mate. It's not a natural flow of thought.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
osieorb18 osieorb18
The dude's conclusions make no sense, like if he's gunna push an agenda at least stick to it

Pyth is the sorcerer
X25 is his partner

I am also a wolf
And exlight just scum-slipped

Wiisp

Smash Lord
He's scum reading you, but thinks my reversed read of you is me trying to pocket you (meaning you are town) instead of me trying to pull back my read on a scum mate. It's not a natural flow of thought.
If you are town, you are playing 4D chess for literally no reason

Nobody plays thinking this deep most of the time

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Osie, talk to me. Are you losing confidence in Pythag? If we hit Xiivi today and he flipped wolf, where would you go the next day?

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Osie, talk to me. Are you losing confidence in Pythag? If we hit Xiivi today and he flipped wolf, where would you go the next day?
My first choice right now is probably Poyzin if Xivii flipped wolf, less sure if Xivii flipped sorcerer.

Xivii's push on ExLight is exactly the sort of push I would make at times as a wolf.

ExLight

Smash Lord
just because I'm scumreading someone doesn't mean I shouldn't consider the possibilities in case they flip town, specially on D1

your behavior caught my attention and is making me scumread you a bit more, which by consequence makes me townread py a lil bit more

osieorb18

Smash Ace
just because I'm scumreading someone doesn't mean I shouldn't consider the possibilities in case they flip town, specially on D1

your behavior caught my attention and is making me scumread you a bit more, which by consequence makes me townread py a lil bit more
Unless Pythag is a wolf and Xivii is Sorcerer.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Alright, let's first talk about Pythag's original reads and go from there. We still have to look at his individual play, and see if that makes sense before we consider Xiivi wolf > Pythag town.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Alright, let's first talk about Pythag's original reads and go from there. We still have to look at his individual play, and see if that makes sense before we consider Xiivi wolf > Pythag town.
I think a Xivii lynch gives more information, including on Pythag.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok I'm done with that. I did enjoy the challenge of trying to squeeze information into a small amount of space, i think it made me read better.

Brevity is usually pro town, I don't follow Z25's reasoning in that. But he just reads as grumpy to me, not necessarily anti town.
UP is all over the map, which makes me want to vote for him.
Xiivii was on my list and Mamboo wasn't, but good lord the last few posts have been insufferable.

I don't buy falling over yourself to help the new players. I know what Xivii said, I know what UP said, and I know what Lore said.
I say, I find it a way too good strategy for mafia to 'blend in' and therefore will find it scummy.

people I'd vote for currently (in no particular order):

UP
Funnier
Mamboo
Xivii

Vote : Funnier

unless Mamboo doesn't get a replacement (lmao how funny would it be if Brindol replaced him?)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Vote: Z25

This is the direction I'm going for today. I think wolf's are probably Z25 and Ex.

Funnier, Osie, Mamboo are good seer choices. Pythag is giving me sorcerer vibe.

Top Bottom