• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sooooo best region

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Socal is definitely the best.

hova

Smash Champion
funny thread

gonna have to wait until people do some traveling to judge accurately

until then, MD/VA has been, and will always be the greatest smash region in existence

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
funny thread

gonna have to wait until people do some traveling to judge accurately

until then, MD/VA has been, and will always be the greatest smash region in existence
Thats why Mango, who is from SOCAL, won Pound 3, amirite?

Zoap

Smash Master
I think he speaks of brawl so dont mention melee. But for melee MD/VA area was undisputed. Even if Mango ***** them one tournament that doesnt mean Socal>MD/VA it means Mango>MD/VA for one tournament.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Depends on the game, EC ***** our shiit in melee (outside of Mango and Hugo.) If we're talking about brawl WC might have an edge, but no one really cares about regional rivalries yet anyways so... yeah

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Depends on the game, EC ***** our shiit in melee (outside of Mango and Hugo.) If we're talking about brawl WC might have an edge, but no one really cares about regional rivalries yet anyways so... yeah
If only FC wasnt cancelled.

And I'm sure everyone below DSF on the rankings will struggle heavily with M2K , Azen, as well the NY snakes. I don't say lose because its Brawl. Anything can happen.

Zodiac

Smash Master
yes
we got mango
and gimpyfish
you had gimpy fish, now washington has gimpyfish back. and yes I believe cali has the best smashers as well. Apparently texas is a breeding ground for top smasher who beat kdj level pros, and no ones ever heard of them.

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
You're like MAYBE the 2nd or 3rd person in 5 years who actually knows who the heck HyugaRicdeau is, so good ****. 95% of people think it has to do with Naruto, which I've never watched on purpose.
I know what you mean. It's such a shame on how people have missed out on playing one of the greatest games of all time.

Top Bottom