• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Tournament Results CHANGING THIS TITLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
How the Hell do you make that work Terios? I can't work with the enclosed space Whereas LOLimar has no trouble since the f****t already spams smash attacks and pivot grabs and Up-Bs and Up Smashes anyway.
Oh. I hang at the top. If he comes up for me I spring in his face and dair to the bottom floor, then run under the mansion. In the time it takes him to drop you can spring back up top. His pikmin throw doesn't reach far enough. . I'm sure everyone's seen that New Pork City vid where the other guy chose to kill himself rather than chase Sonic. Same thing. It's not stalling either. It's like planking. I'm just waiting for an advantageous chance to attack. Not my fault there isn't one. Just make sure you get the first hit.

Edit: Oh yeah. Saw you SD against a Samus. Bad Kinzer.

Browny

Smash Hater
SGLP 09.06
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=102383&page=43
July 12th 2009
Out of 22
1st -DJBrowny (Sonic/Snake using +8 tag omg)

So yeah i got a comparatively easy ride this time round. I only used snake once against the guy who came third (fox/DK user). I beat him more often than not with Sonic but i hate having to shield camp etc and fox is just so annoying so i took the easy (and much more quicker) route of Snake :/

grand finals are of my sonic vs brothers ganon lol.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Oh. I hang at the top. If he comes up for me I spring in his face and dair to the bottom floor, then run under the mansion. In the time it takes him to drop you can spring back up top. His pikmin throw doesn't reach far enough. . I'm sure everyone's seen that New Pork City vid where the other guy chose to kill himself rather than chase Sonic. Same thing. It's not stalling either. It's like planking. I'm just waiting for an advantageous chance to attack. Not my fault there isn't one. Just make sure you get the first hit.
lol

have you ever seen the olimar trick to get all white/purple pikmin?

it's great.

this is basically the set up for it ._.;

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Hey.

Those were friendlies, so even if I suicided, it wouldn't have mattered.

This is Kinzer if you couldn't already tell, too lazy to log-out, the atream ought to be back up sometime soon.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
gg DJ

^_^

Smash King of Aussie

:093:

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Wings and Brew Championships
June 13th, 2009
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7614616#post7614616
Out of 24
7th - Ithrowthings (Sonic

Wings and Brew Championships (Doubles)
June 13th, 2009
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7614616#post7614616
Out of 8 teams
3rd - Ithrowthings (Sonic) & BBoy (Diddy)

Wow, this tournament was crazy depressing for me. First we obliterate doubles then barely get knocked into losers, then we fight the same people we already knocked into losers and lose on the last game last stock last hit. For the record, I despise norfair. Vids should be up soon.

As far as singles were concerned I had an amazing start by getting first seed in my pools. I lost 1 game to a guy I've beaten before cause I SD'd chasin him off the level :p I got mad after I lost to him and three stocked him hardcore the next round.

I started brackets off facing Wakka, I've beaten him in brackets before and wasn't too worried. He switched to diddy though and I can't fight diddy to save my life. In losers I beat champ and mr. e then got knocked out by crunch. I really underestimated him because I've beaten him in brackets before. This makes two tournaments straight now where I've been knocked out of by people I've already beaten at previous tournaments... Am I getting worse or are they getting better? GAH!!!

infomon

Smash Scientist
lolll ITT

you placed well, congrats + feel good about that. Just get the vids of the matches and figure out where you were making misteaks. Try not to let any past opinion of the players get in the way of the fight.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
lolll ITT

you placed well, congrats + feel good about that. Just get the vids of the matches and figure out where you were making misteaks. Try not to let any past opinion of the players get in the way of the fight.
I lost to the fourth seed in brackets first round... That's terrible... I would've destroyed any other of the 4th seeds but he went diddy. I REALLY wanted to win first round so I could fight keitaro in the second round. Keitaro said afterwards that out of eveyone at the tourney he really didn't want to fight me. Losing to the people I've beaten at several other tournies stings like a *****. At a tourney this size I should've taken top 3, at least got some money... so depressing. I have MWC Champs next week, hopefully that goes better.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Does memphis even update this anymore?
Nope.
He said a couple pages back that he's looking for someone to run it for him.
But he's too slow and won't decide.

<3memphis

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
You know who sucks? Memphis for not putting in my old tourney record when I slapped it up over a year ago. laaame. here it again, with a January 09 result too. Lol

Carl's Tournament 4 (CT4)
Link no longer exists
May 31st, 2008
Out of 27:
9th - Kuraudo (Sonic)

&

SFU Tri-Smash 2
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3447
January 3rd/4th, 2009
Out of 19:
9th - Kuraudo (Sonic)

--

As for new tourney results, I've got a few coming up including a trip to Hawaii where I may go all/mostly Sonic. So I'll keep y'all posted then.

RECOGNIZE CANADA, *****ES!!!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
lol, I'm happy with either Espy or me running this thread.

Tumby won't be taking charge of anything Sonic/Steak related anytime soon.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You did? Who used to run that one?
Umby, of course.

EDIT:

So I have everything set up already, including results that haven't been added to the first post.
Perhaps we can get this thing locked and un-sticky'd?

That, or change Memphis' first post into mine, or something...

infomon

Smash Scientist
Yea, SM5. We were watching.

You were the one using the SPEED tag, right? I got something of you recorded off livestream, but not much sadly. Anyway, nice work reppin' steak. I'm sure it was good exp for you.

Edit: holy crap I didn't know Kojin was at that tourney too!? SM5, Shado, BionicSonic, and Kojin all at one tourney!?? geez that's awesome

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Dude, everyone was watching all the Sonics, lol. Yesterday had so much hype.

I was cheering you and Shado on. I could tell you let the pressure get to you, because you def could've beaten Atomsk...You and Shado SD waaay too much <_<

Still, great stuff. How did Shado and Bio place? Kojin? I heard he went all MK though...either way I'm still curious how he did ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom