• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Sonic Says: Ultimate

kataridragon

Smash Ace
Every time I see people post win rates online I wanna post mine but I don't want someone else to post a higher win rate then me.

Ohhh Ya My Win Rate Is SOOOOO BIG!
TAKE IT!
TAKE MY WIN RATE!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I can't remember the last time I played FG. Feels good. For Glory? More like, Feels Good.
Wait Aerolink switched from Palutena to Diddy Kong? That's pretty sad.
Maybe that'll change with customs being "the thing" now.
@ Camalange Camalange You think I could join the skype group as well? avionssilvershield is my Skype ID
Check your Skype.

:093:

kataridragon

Smash Ace
Did I do it wrong??? I have no message I think....

Im a skype noob. Ive never used it. Darn new fangled technology.

Edit: I changed my user name.... I Think? I will skype you cam.

Edit 2: I sent you a request Cam.

Edit 3: Waits....

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Did I do it wrong??? I have no message I think....

Im a skype noob. Ive never used it. Darn new fangled technology.
That's because I hadn't gotten to you yet, lol.
Edit: I changed my user name.... I Think? I will skype you cam.

Edit 2: I sent you a request Cam.

Edit 3: Waits....
Are you... Ian Foster?

Whatever you changed it to, don't forget to keep it consistent with the Player Finder before I update it.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Warning Received
ps. I won another tournament last weekend. But san wasnt there so its meaningless to me.

my record with pikapika in serious sets and tournament matches is something like 12 to 4 in my favor right now

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
i keep saying ppl are sleeping on Burning Spin dash. The move has a lot of merits i feel people are over looking due to hammer spin dash having invincibility during the hop and the fact that blocking a grounded BSD causes it to stop (although that can be averted through jumping before hitting a shield as well as timing jump as you hit shield so you still get to put them in shield stun and cross up their shield for a turn around grab due to it's low jump height).

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Mostly, I just hate the god awful jump that it gives you and then makes it worse by forcing your down b to act the same way. Besides going through projectiles, what else is this move offering?

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
The short jump actually lets us get some interesting combo's such as SDJ into usmash between 90-120 on most characters as well as at low % we can SDJ for a potential jab reset if they miss the tech or we can go for a free tech chase off it.
Also due to the short jump it applies to down B at kill % we can do spin charge into bair.

cerealkiller

Smash Journeyman
Yesterday I bought my Sonic Amiibo! Looks pretty cool. They make the packaging so good looking that it hurts in my heart when I have to destroy it...

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
They make the packaging so good looking that it hurts in my heart when I have to destroy it...
I still haven't taken any of my amiibo out of their boxes because the packaging is so cool…

cerealkiller

Smash Journeyman
But I use them ingame so... When I bought the first I was able to do a very precise operation to remove the foil and use the amiibo inside box. But back then I thought I only needed to introduce the amiibo to the game once and the data would be saved on the console. But I have to read the amiibo so many darn times the I just had to take them out lol

cerealkiller

Smash Journeyman
Something doesn't seem right. By the time people complained about the rarity of Marths and Villagers, someone from Nintendo stated (unless I dreamed about this...) that because Mario and Link are so much popular characters there would be many more available than Marths and Villagers. But what we see is that Sonis is as rare/abundant as most 3rd wave amiibos. How is Sonic not a popular character like Link and Mario? I was expecting shelves covered of Sonics.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Probably just snubbing him because he's not first party. And because he's Sonic.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Probably just snubbing him because he's not first party. And because he's Sonic.

Give him to the right artist, and he can be any of the other hedgehogs.

I'm serious, by the way. I've seen some really creative things done to the amiigos on the internet. It was on my facebook feed at one point. I don't really care to find it again; but, I wasn't disappointed with the ones that looked like a lot of time went into them.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
How many Scourges and Ultimate Life Forms were there?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Hell if I know, didn't we just establish that the Sonic amiigo just got released? The post I saw was probably dated before with the previously released amiigos.

... Though now that you mention it, I wouldn't be surprised to see something of that regard.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
flame spindash combos into spring up air at kill percents
down b to short hop bair huh? Ima have to try that.

Clearly kc and I have to talk and brain storm some stuff so that we can spread the gospel of flame spindash. its the best one imo because run away side b to ounish appraches never goes over people heads and it does more damage in practically all situations.
i would think if you use double spring, you get more consistent flame spindash combos as well

Also, does it have armor or does it just flat outingore projectiles?

Also.
Smash 4 - Ganondorf's true combos out of frame-cancelled down aerial: http://youtu.be/0QPrOGeveEo
any chance we can do this with bair. It seems likely

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
flame spindash combos into spring up air at kill percents
down b to short hop bair huh? Ima have to try that.

Clearly kc and I have to talk and brain storm some stuff so that we can spread the gospel of flame spindash. its the best one imo because run away side b to ounish appraches never goes over people heads and it does more damage in practically all situations.
i would think if you use double spring, you get more consistent flame spindash combos as well
Yes, please enlighten us. I'd like to see BSD beyond it's horrible, horrible cons.
Also.
Smash 4 - Ganondorf's true combos out of frame-cancelled down aerial: http://youtu.be/0QPrOGeveEo
any chance we can do this with bair. It seems likely
I thought this only worked with moves that have that silly hitlag effect? Like, Falcon's knee, etc.

I mean, worth testing I guess. I've also only seen it work with Dairs. Bair would have to connect and touch the ground at the same time, then be FF'd to work… Seems janky.

kataridragon

Smash Ace
I dont think sonic or megaman are rare Amiibo. Its just dumb traders/scalpers buy them up in bulk. Then there are none on the shelves for a few days and then they get restocked. Any amiibo that ends up at Walmart is a common IMO.

I talked to some guy IRL at best buy when I got my MetaKnight and he was like "I bought 3 toon links the other day they are kinda hard to find". Meanwhile in reality he is very available at multiple retailers.

Eventually there will be a huge influx of amiibo and commons will be a dime a dozen. Even rares will drop in price.

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I dont think sonic or megaman are rare Amiibo. Its just dumb traders/scalpers buy them up in bulk. Then there are none on the shelves for a few days and then they get restocked. Any amiibo that ends up at Walmart is a common IMO.
Yeah, but they've explicitly stated that the "main" amiibo are more in stock, so others sell out really quickly which makes them "rare" because the supply and demand is so out of whack. Not as bad as exclusives like Shulk (exclusives are the most ridiculous), but still difficult to get.

Top Bottom