• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Sonic Says: Ultimate

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Only person here who doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving. I personal don't mind.

That is a scene from the anime "One Punch Man", specifically this guy named "Speed-of-Sound Sonic" is fighting the main character and...lands on the main character's fist very painfully. Hence, Sonic and Knuckles. Violent anime notwithstanding I'm not sure what being older has to do with the joke's comprehension.
Oh, i get it now. Yeah, i haven't seen One Punch Man so I wouldn't get the reference. Yeah, i don't know what Camalange Camalange was getting at either.

Because Unknown Hero has very little understanding of the outside world and it's funny to coddle him.

:093:
:glare:

That's not funny

:135:

YoYoFantaFanta

Smash Apprentice
NNID
yoyofantafanta
3DS FC
4914-3889-8963
Only person here who doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving. I personal don't mind.

Oh, i get it now. Yeah, i haven't seen One Punch Man so I wouldn't get the reference. Yeah, i don't know what Camalange Camalange was getting at either.

:glare:

That's not funny

It's because it kinda looks like a sex joke.

And it's hilarious.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208

KyroChao

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kyro_Keatonlabs
HAPPY THANKSGIVING *woot woot*

To celebrate i gave thanks to my favorite WIi game, sonic colors, and did an any % speed run. Final time was 1 Hour 50 Minutes 8 seconds 80milliseconds

Wolley2xjd

Banned via Administration
HAPPY THANKSGIVING *woot woot*

To celebrate i gave thanks to my favorite WIi game, sonic colors, and did an any % speed run. Final time was 1 Hour 50 Minutes 8 seconds 80milliseconds
Well I'm sorry to let you know this but Colors isn't a real Sonic game because the story is too Nintendo like and only really for Nintendo fans who think Sonic should be for kids, Sonic games is for all age's and need to be like the Adventure games and anything that isn't is just made for Nintendo fans!

Game's like Colors and Lost Cause (lol see what I did there) are only for Nintendo fans, not us REAL Sonic fans who want Adventure 3 which will totally save the series.

I **** you not, there's actually people who think like this.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Well I'm sorry to let you know this but Colors isn't a real Sonic game because the story is too Nintendo like and only really for Nintendo fans who think Sonic should be for kids, Sonic games is for all age's and need to be like the Adventure games and anything that isn't is just made for Nintendo fans!

Game's like Colors and Lost Cause (lol see what I did there) are only for Nintendo fans, not us REAL Sonic fans who want Adventure 3 which will totally save the series.

I'd love an SA3 myself, but yeah people who think this way are dumb. I may not like Colors, Lost World, or Generations as much as I do the Adventure games (Though that's just me, I like the Adventure games even more then the Classic genesis games) but I fully acknowledge that they are good/great Sonic games in their own right.

hypersonicJD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
I don't have
3DS FC
2122-7467-7267
>Not liking Sonic Colors or Lost World just for the story.

WHY. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Luig

Confused
Well, if anyone cares, I found out the ko percent of every dsmash in the game and made some spreadsheet data. Enjoy.
68. Villager 300
67. ZSS 157
66. Samus 151
65. Ryu 146
63. Jigglypuff 139
63. White pikmin 139
62. Peach 130
61. Pikachu 128
60. Buster Shulk 125
59. Lucario 122
58. Shiek 119
57. Luma only 116
56. Rosa only 110
55. Yellow pikmin 109
53. Blue pikmin 107
53. Zelda 107
52. Yoshi 105
50. MK 104
50. Ness 104
48. RosaLuma 103
48. Wario 103
46. Fox 101
46. Toon Link 101
44. Dark Pit 100
44. Pit 100
42. Falco 99
42. Pacman 99
39. Red pikmin 97
39. ROB 97
39. Sonic 97
38. Purple pikmin 95
37. Diddy Kong 94
36. Average swordsman 93
35. Little Mac 91
34. DHD 90
33. Greninja 89
31. Average Brawler 88
31. Mario 88
30. Average Gunner 84
29. Bowser 83
28. Charizard 81
27. Dedede 79
26. Wii fit trainer 77
25. Shield Shulk 76
24. Dr. Mario 75
22. Robin 74
22. Roy 74
21. Speed Shulk 74
20. Kirbeh 73
17. Jump Shulk 70
17. Lucina 70
17. Shulk 70
15. Bowser J. 69
15. Mewtwo 69
14. Captian Falcon 68
12. Link 68
12. Palutena 68
11. DK 67
10. Luigi 63
9. G&W 62
6. Half aura Lucario 60
6. Ike 60
6. Lucas 60
5. Smash Shulk 59
4. Marth 58
3. Mega Man 55
2. Ganon 53
1. Max aura Lucario 24

Done from center of stage with no di, vectoring or crouch cancelling. Fully charged with strongest hitbox hitting opponent.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So Sonic Runners got a new update today. It...well I'll just leave this video here from a prominent speed runner in the Sonic community:

Saw that earlier and checked the game out myself. I seriously didn't think they could make that game any worse but they managed to turn it into what might quite possibly be the greediest F2P game ever.

>you have to spend Red Star Rings to get access to actually functional matchmaking
>they've nerfed so many things in the game to the point where you pretty much HAVE to buy Red Star Rings with real money if you actually want to compete in the leaderboards, so you effectively have to spend money to get actual matchmaking features
>"apponent"

A-a-at least the Sonic social media is still funny...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I like Colours and Lost World as games (love in the case of Colours) but the stories actually are really bad. The humour also isn't as good as people make it out to be, it mostly boils down to "just how much can we flanderise Sonic's character???".

Especially disappointing coming off Unleashed, which while still not perfect (the middle didn't have enough going on), had a very good story and did a lot for Sonic as a character. Black Knight also remains as the best representation of Sonic's character in anything ever.

Wolley2xjd

I like Colours and Lost World as games (love in the case of Colours) but the stories actually are really bad. The humour also isn't as good as people make it out to be, it mostly boils down to "just how much can we flanderise Sonic's character???".

Especially disappointing coming off Unleashed, which while still not perfect (the middle didn't have enough going on), had a very good story and did a lot for Sonic as a character. Black Knight also remains as the best representation of Sonic's character in anything ever.
I understand where you're coming from but I'm sick and tired of seeing these "so called fans" thinking that Adventure 3 will save the series.

Personally Unleashed and Black Knight in my opinion are what Sonic stories should be like in my opinion, but I'm fine with a more light hearted story light Colors since it's basically Sonic 2's plot but more modern, Lost World's story felt more incomplete if anything.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Even though I love them so, the Adventure games story was far from perfect too. There's plenty of plotholes that are right there in front of you (Like why doesn't Sonic just grab the Chaos Emeralds (at least two occasions of this when he grabs the emerald from Tails after the first boss fight, and after you fight Knuckles) back while Eggman is gloating about having them in SA1. A super fast hedgehog like him should easily be able to grab them before Eggman blinks an eye. SImilarly why didn't Sonic go in the tractor beam with Zero when he had Amy captured and gotten in the Egg Carrier that way.)

Both were for either exposition about Chaos having to be shown and an entire level having to go through. (Red Mountain was pretty cool though, loved the music that plays in the final section inside the volcano)

Story really isn't the most necessary thing for Sonic though, they made decent attempts in the Adventure series cause while they still had dark elements especially towards the end of SA2 it didn't go too far in one direction and still felt mostly lighthearted. As the cheesy but enjoyable voice acting and legitimately cool scenes kept it in a good balance. Then Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic 06 did take it too far in either stories you could only enjoy if looked at as a parody or just a trainwreck of a story in a just as much of a trainwreck of a game that Sonic 06 was.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
I feel like if they had taken out Elise from sonic 06 and then actually tried to intertwine sonic's story with silver and shadows in a more meaningful way it would have made for a much more interesting story. As I personally found shadow and silvers stories to be far more enjoyable and impactful to the actual overarching storyline due to the fact they both were attempting to stop the opposite half of what would become the final boss. While sonic on the other hand was just trying to do the mario, save the princess and stop the bad guy.

Last edited:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
So I saw Sonic Stadium post up some sort of rumor of a likely cancelled, fake, or renamed Sonic game, Sonic Awakening.

I couldn't resist.......

Wolley2xjd

Personally, I always thought Heroes should had last Sonic, has in let's give the blue guy a break and let him rest for a while, it's better to take a break so you'll know what you to do when you decide to bring him back.

I think that the movie that's being made will be like Unleashed where it's a Serious story but still remembers "THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A BLUE HEDGEHOG, HAVE FUN WITH IT" Colors story was fine because like I said before it's basically Sonic 2's story but with aliens instead of little animals, and the story felt complete, Lost World doesn't do anything with the Deadly 6 and they're just there to be the badguy's, and at the end they just disappear, plus the whole drama part of the story felt extremely forced which is one of the reasons why the story isn't as good has Colors.

Basically if they're going for serious story be Unleashed, if lighthearted be Colors.

So I saw Sonic Stadium post up some sort of rumor of a likely cancelled, fake, or renamed Sonic game, Sonic Awakening.

I couldn't resist.......

That might had been a working title of 06 but a Fire Emblem like Sonic game would be so Boss. :)

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

Jez, really?

I mean, I know Lost World and Colours story were far from great, but saying that the game is bad for that reason only and that this mythical 'SA3' will save the series is ridiculous. Seriously, all things consider, Sonic is still going very strong, particularly when you compare it to other franchises (Crash Bandicoot).

These people are the reason why sonic is dying.

I feel like if they had taken out Elise from sonic 06 and then actually tried to intertwine sonic's story with silver and shadows in a more meaningful way it would have made for a much more interesting story. As I personally found shadow and silvers stories to be far more enjoyable and impactful to the actual overarching storyline due to the fact they both were attempting to stop the opposite half of what would become the final boss. While sonic on the other hand was just trying to do the mario, save the princess and stop the bad guy.
And get the kiss.

*shudders*

Well, if anyone cares, I found out the ko percent of every dsmash in the game and made some spreadsheet data. Enjoy.
68. Villager 300
67. ZSS 157
66. Samus 151
65. Ryu 146
63. Jigglypuff 139
63. White pikmin 139
62. Peach 130
61. Pikachu 128
60. Buster Shulk 125
59. Lucario 122
58. Shiek 119
57. Luma only 116
56. Rosa only 110
55. Yellow pikmin 109
53. Blue pikmin 107
53. Zelda 107
52. Yoshi 105
50. MK 104
50. Ness 104
48. RosaLuma 103
48. Wario 103
46. Fox 101
46. Toon Link 101
44. Dark Pit 100
44. Pit 100
42. Falco 99
42. Pacman 99
39. Red pikmin 97
39. ROB 97
39. Sonic 97
38. Purple pikmin 95
37. Diddy Kong 94
36. Average swordsman 93
35. Little Mac 91
34. DHD 90
33. Greninja 89
31. Average Brawler 88
31. Mario 88
30. Average Gunner 84
29. Bowser 83
28. Charizard 81
27. Dedede 79
26. Wii fit trainer 77
25. Shield Shulk 76
24. Dr. Mario 75
22. Robin 74
22. Roy 74
21. Speed Shulk 74
20. Kirbeh 73
17. Jump Shulk 70
17. Lucina 70
17. Shulk 70
15. Bowser J. 69
15. Mewtwo 69
14. Captian Falcon 68
12. Link 68
12. Palutena 68
11. DK 67
10. Luigi 63
9. G&W 62
6. Half aura Lucario 60
6. Ike 60
6. Lucas 60
5. Smash Shulk 59
4. Marth 58
3. Mega Man 55
2. Ganon 53
1. Max aura Lucario 24

Done from center of stage with no di, vectoring or crouch cancelling. Fully charged with strongest hitbox hitting opponent.
What about characters whose Dsmash send opponents at different angle depending on where they hit (ie Pit and Link's Dsmash)?

Still a good list though

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
That might had been a working title of 06...
If that were the case, he wouldn't have it listed on there twice. As above it is Sonic 06.

...but a Fire Emblem like Sonic game would be so Boss. :)
Well we are part of the way there... We already have Teh Ph1r3.

Last edited:

Wolley2xjd

I never understood the hatred of the Kiss, I mean Sonic is an animal but he's still has normal feelings like a human and it's not like we haven't seen Human and Cartoon animals in love before, if you feel like the romance is forced that's one thing, but complaining about the whole thing besitaly thing never made an sence.

If that were the case, he wouldn't have it listed on there twice. As above it is Sonic 06.

Well we are part of the way there... We already have Teh Ph1r3.

Uhhhmm good point.

Sonic Battle us so underrated, that it's pisses me off that it isn't on V.C, same goes for Sonic Advance.

Luig

Confused
Jez, really?

I mean, I know Lost World and Colours story were far from great, but saying that the game is bad for that reason only and that this mythical 'SA3' will save the series is ridiculous. Seriously, all things consider, Sonic is still going very strong, particularly when you compare it to other franchises (Crash Bandicoot).

These people are the reason why sonic is dying.

And get the kiss.

*shudders*

What about characters whose Dsmash send opponents at different angle depending on where they hit (ie Pit and Link's Dsmash)?

Still a good list though

What I meant by strongest hitbox is earliest koing hitbox.
So with Pit and Link, I hit with the hitbox that koed the earliest. Simple.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
What I meant by strongest hitbox is earliest koing hitbox.
So with Pit and Link, I hit with the hitbox that koed the earliest. Simple.
Ah, i see.

But wait, which would be Link's

Forward or back?

Cause his seems very stage depended, even if performed in the middle of the stage.

Luig

Confused
Ah, i see.

But wait, which would be Link's

Forward or back?

Cause his seems very stage depended, even if performed in the middle of the stage.

If you hit with the base of the sword on the first hit, it does the most damage and knockback.
The second hit is much weaker, but it semi spikes making it great for edgeguard
ing.

hypersonicJD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
I don't have
3DS FC
2122-7467-7267
Sonic Battle us so underrated, that it's pisses me off that it isn't on V.C, same goes for Sonic Advance.
YES: Thank you. Can we talk about how awesome Sonic's Battle history was? Emerl was the ancient gizoid, a weapon of full destruction that could the destroy the world very easily. And can even copy the best abilities of the galaxy and keep growing, getting stronger, smarter and more insane. Then he met Sonic and his friends that helped him understand what friendship meaned and that even though he was a weapon, he still had a heart. And even Shadow wanted to help Emerl, even though he was at first against it and wanted to destroy Emerl.

Then Emerl got to Dr.Eggman, saw how Eggman destroyed a star or something like that and got an overload of power. Sonic had to stop him and he was the true embodiment of destruction and almost perfection.

Amazing story to me. And besides, Emerl was a really really cool character. And the game itself was good and entertaining. Although very cheap and sometimes broken. You could get an infinite combo with Tails and his aerial attack lol. Amy and Shadow were OP as balls and the difficulty in story mode sometimes got too damn hard (I'm looking at you Amy vs Rouge battle. WHY THE **** DOES SONIC APPEAR IF HE WAS AN ILLUSION!? Also Knuckles vs 3 robots that can kill you pretty easily and walk faster than you can run).

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
If you hit with the base of the sword on the first hit, it does the most damage and knockback.
The second hit is much weaker, but it semi spikes making it great for edgeguard
ing.
Ah, i get it now

Thanks

YES: Thank you. Can we talk about how awesome Sonic's Battle history was? Emerl was the ancient gizoid, a weapon of full destruction that could the destroy the world very easily. And can even copy the best abilities of the galaxy and keep growing, getting stronger, smarter and more insane. Then he met Sonic and his friends that helped him understand what friendship meaned and that even though he was a weapon, he still had a heart. And even Shadow wanted to help Emerl, even though he was at first against it and wanted to destroy Emerl.

Then Emerl got to Dr.Eggman, saw how Eggman destroyed a star or something like that and got an overload of power. Sonic had to stop him and he was the true embodiment of destruction and almost perfection.

Amazing story to me. And besides, Emerl was a really really cool character. And the game itself was good and entertaining. Although very cheap and sometimes broken. You could get an infinite combo with Tails and his aerial attack lol. Amy and Shadow were OP as balls and the difficulty in story mode sometimes got too damn hard (I'm looking at you Amy vs Rouge battle. WHY THE **** DOES SONIC APPEAR IF HE WAS AN ILLUSION!? Also Knuckles vs 3 robots that can kill you pretty easily and walk faster than you can run).
Sonic Battle?

*looks it up*

Oh, they showed some of this game on Death Battle when Tails was on. i was wondering what that game was.

Login_Sinker

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lagoniusmaximus
I never finished Sonic Battle as a kid because I couldn't figure out how to save it, so I always tried to beat the whole thing in one run. This always led to the system pooping out on me. Years later and I still never figured out how you save in that game.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
What Sonic game's have you played?
Only a small few.

Let's see

Sonic 1,2,3 (completed)
Sonic and Knuckles (not complete)
Sonic CD (complete)
Sonic Adventure 1 (All but Big)
Sonic Sega all stars racing (both, only a little tho)
Sonic Colours (finish Wii version, not DS)
Sonic Rush (not complete)
Sonic Unleashed (Wii, not complete)
Sonic Lost World (complete)
Sonic Heros (not complete)
Sonic hoverboads (forgot name)

And I think that's it. Though I should note that some these games I've only played at friends houses or rented them.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
I've played 1,2,3 (Not complete)
(does Sonic crackers count?)
Chaotix (not complete)
Sa1, Sa2 (complete)
Heroes (complete)
Sonic unleashed (wii, complete)
Sonic Generations (not complete, I just mess around with mods)
Sonic Colors (complete)
Sonic Lost world (Demo)
Sanic Bum (demo)
Sonic allstars racing transformed (demo)
Sonic Riders (just completed)
Sonic riders ZG (complete)
Sonic Rush (not complete)
Sonic Battle (not complete)

Some of these I just play on an emulator, like the 2d ones, and Sonic Riders

hypersonicJD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
I don't have
3DS FC
2122-7467-7267
I have played:

Sonic 1, 2, and Sonic 3 and Knuckles. (Sonic 2 and knuckles complete).
Sonic 3D Blast.
Sonic Blast.
Sonic Labyrith.
Sonic Drift.
Sonic Drift 2.
Sonic Chaos (not complete).
Sonic 1 on Game Gear (I really love Bridge Zone. Such a peaceful zone and with a great song, also not completed).
Sonic 2 on Game Gear (this one sucked ass).
Sonic Triple Trouble (very little of this one).
Tails Sky Patrol.
Knuckles Chaotix (not complete).
Sonic CD (I actually completed this one but not with the stones nor the good futures).
Sonic Adventure (Gamecube, Dreamcast and PC versions, Dreamcast and PC not completed fully. I had to use a save game :p ).
Sonic Adventure 2 (Gamecube and Dreamcast versions, also had to use save game u.u)
Sonic Heroes (PC version. I actually completed this one).
Shadow the Hedgehog (Gamecube, and I didn't even bothered).
Sonic 06 (Yes. I actually wanted to play this game so I rented it on blockbuster and liked the Sonic parts. I couldn't complete it though).
Sonic Riders (Gamecube and PC. Completed both with my own skill and unlocked all the circuits, Super Sonic and all characters).
Sonic Riders Zero Gravity (Wii version, I didn't completed this one and used a save game. It was pretty fun though).
Sonic and the Secret Rings (Controls were painfull. Really awful game and didn't bother to complete it. Not even to get a save game).
Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing (Xbox 360. Love this game and completed every single mission, bought every single circuit, character and music).
Sonic Unleashed (Also rented this game... And kept it. Yes, I loved this game so much that I actually kept it. Feel bad about this one... But also feelling really good by keeping it lol. Damn I feel dirty).
Sonic Generations. (Xbox 360. Completed the game and loved every single bit of it).
Sonic Battle (Completed it and loved it. Really underrated game).
Sonic Advance. (In the process of being completed :p ).
Sonic Advance 2. (Had to use a gameshark to unlock all the zones).
Sonic Advance 3 (I actually managed to complete this one, and I love the zones and speed this one offers. Really fun game).
Sonic Rush (completed this baby and is still one of my favourite Sonic games).
Sonic Colors (Both Nintendo DS and Wii. This was a really amazing game. Also one of my favourite Sonic games of all time. Only rivaled by Sonic Generations and Sonic 3 and knuckles).

And that is it. Man, I really am a Sonic fan. So many games played. And Dreamcast, Gamecube, Wii, Genesis and some Game Gear games have been played in emulators. Tails Sky Patrol was played on a Game Gear emulator, Sonic 1, 2 and 3 and knuckles were played first on Sonic Mega Collection Plus for PC. I really loved the games in that collection. And Sonic drift 1 and 2 I actually got to play them with a little Sonic joystick that had a collection of Game Gear games. This is where I also played Sonic Triple Trouble.

YoYoFantaFanta

Smash Apprentice
NNID
yoyofantafanta
3DS FC
4914-3889-8963
First off I'm going to my first real tournament today. I'm really excited.

Also, for Sonic Battle, I have it on an emulator. What's Sonic's best arrangement of specials?

I have played:

Sonic 1, 2, and Sonic 3 and Knuckles. (Sonic 2 and knuckles complete).
Sonic 3D Blast.
Sonic Blast.
Sonic Labyrith.
Sonic Drift.
Sonic Drift 2.
Sonic Chaos (not complete).
Sonic 1 on Game Gear (I really love Bridge Zone. Such a peaceful zone and with a great song, also not completed).
Sonic 2 on Game Gear (this one sucked ***).
Sonic Triple Trouble (very little of this one).
Tails Sky Patrol.
Knuckles Chaotix (not complete).
Sonic CD (I actually completed this one but not with the stones nor the good futures).
Sonic Adventure (Gamecube, Dreamcast and PC versions, Dreamcast and PC not completed fully. I had to use a save game :p ).
Sonic Adventure 2 (Gamecube and Dreamcast versions, also had to use save game u.u)
Sonic Heroes (PC version. I actually completed this one).
Shadow the Hedgehog (Gamecube, and I didn't even bothered).
Sonic 06 (Yes. I actually wanted to play this game so I rented it on blockbuster and liked the Sonic parts. I couldn't complete it though).
Sonic Riders (Gamecube and PC. Completed both with my own skill and unlocked all the circuits, Super Sonic and all characters).
Sonic Riders Zero Gravity (Wii version, I didn't completed this one and used a save game. It was pretty fun though).
Sonic and the Secret Rings (Controls were painfull. Really awful game and didn't bother to complete it. Not even to get a save game).
Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing (Xbox 360. Love this game and completed every single mission, bought every single circuit, character and music).
Sonic Unleashed (Also rented this game... And kept it. Yes, I loved this game so much that I actually kept it. Feel bad about this one... But also feelling really good by keeping it lol. Damn I feel dirty).
Sonic Generations. (Xbox 360. Completed the game and loved every single bit of it).
Sonic Battle (Completed it and loved it. Really underrated game).
Sonic Advance. (In the process of being completed :p ).
Sonic Advance 2. (Had to use a gameshark to unlock all the zones).
Sonic Advance 3 (I actually managed to complete this one, and I love the zones and speed this one offers. Really fun game).
Sonic Rush (completed this baby and is still one of my favourite Sonic games).
Sonic Colors (Both Nintendo DS and Wii. This was a really amazing game. Also one of my favourite Sonic games of all time. Only rivaled by Sonic Generations and Sonic 3 and knuckles).

And that is it. Man, I really am a Sonic fan. So many games played. And Dreamcast, Gamecube, Wii, Genesis and some Game Gear games have been played in emulators. Tails Sky Patrol was played on a Game Gear emulator, Sonic 1, 2 and 3 and knuckles were played first on Sonic Mega Collection Plus for PC. I really loved the games in that collection. And Sonic drift 1 and 2 I actually got to play them with a little Sonic joystick that had a collection of Game Gear games. This is where I also played Sonic Triple Trouble.
My list of Sonic games I've played isn't as extensive.

Sonic 1 (complete: android, game in Generations, emulator)
Sonic 2 (complete: android, emulator)
Sonic CD (complete: Steam, emulator)
Sonic 3 and Knuckles (complete: emulator)
Sonic 3D Blast (incomplete:emulator)
Sonic Adventure DX (complete: gamecube)
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (complete: gamecube)
Sonic Heroes (complete: gamecube)
Sonic Advance (incomplete: emulator)
Shadow the Hedgehog (incomplete: gamecube)
Sonic 06 (incomplete: ps3)
Sonic Unleashed wii (complete: wii)
Sonic Unleashed HD (complete: ps3)
Sonic and the Black Knight (incomplete: wii)
Sonic Colors (complete: wii)
Sonic 4 (complete all episodes: steam)
Sonic Generations (complete: ps3, 3ds)
Sonic Lost World (complete: wii u, 3ds)

I also have a few downloaded, bought that I haven't played yet.

Sonic 1 8-bit
Sonic 2 8-bit
Sonic Chaos
Sonic Triple Trouble
Sonic Blast
Sonic Spinball (genesis)
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (genesis)
Tails' Adventure
Knuckles' Chaotix
Sonic Advance 2
Sonic Advance 3
Sonic Battle
Sonic and the Secret Rings (wii)
Sonic Rush (DS)

I use way too much emulation.

I also really like the Sonic games I've played for the most part.

I think I also played Sonic the Fighters once at an arcade. I wanna get it on PSN.

The Revolutionary Cafe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CafeRevolution
3DS FC
2766-9632-2051
Switch FC
5665-2697-0979
What Sonic game's have you played?
  • Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis) - 1991
  • Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Gear & Master System) - 1991
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Game Gear) - 1992
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Genesis) - 1992
  • SEGASonic the Hedgehog (Arcade) - 1993 (***. Only)
  • Sonic CD (Sega CD) - 1993
  • Sonic Chaos (Game Gear & Master System) - 1993
  • Sonic Spinball (Genesis) - 1993
  • Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (Genesis, Game Gear, & Master System) - 1993
  • Sonic Drift - 1994 (***. Only)
  • Sonic Spinball (Game Gear) -1994
  • Sonic The Hedgehog 3 + Sonic & Knuckles + Knuckles the Echidna in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Genesis) - 1994
  • Sonic Triple Trouble (Game Gear) - 1994
  • Sonic Drift 2 (Game Gear) - 1995
  • Tails Sky Patrol (Game Gear) - 1995
  • Knuckles' Chaotix (Sega 32X) - 1995
  • Tails Adventure (Game Gear) - 1995
  • Sonic Labyrinth (Game Gear) - 1995
  • Sonic the Fighters (Arcade) - 1996
  • Sonic Blast (Game Gear) - 1996
  • Sonic 3D Blast (Saturn) - 1996
  • Sonic Jam (Computer Game) - 1997
  • Sonic Jam - 1997
  • Sonic R (Saturn) - 1998
  • Sonic Adventure (Dreamcast) - 1998
  • Sonic Pocket Adventure (Neo Geo Pocket Color) - 1999
  • Sonic Adventure 2 (Dreamcast) - 2001
  • Sonic Advance (Gameboy Advance) - 2002
  • Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (Game Cube) - 2002
  • Sonic Mega Collection - 2003
  • Sonic Advance 2 (Gameboy Advance) - 2003
  • Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut (Game Cube) -2003
  • Sonic Heroes (PS2, GameCube, & Xbox) - 2004
  • Sonic Battle|Sonic Battle (Gameboy Advance) - 2004
  • Sonic Advance 3(Gameboy Advance) - 2004
  • Sega Superstars - 2004
  • Sonic Gems Collection - 2005
  • Shadow the Hedgehog (PS2, Game Cube, & Xbox) - 2005
  • Sonic Rush (DS) - 2005
  • Sonic Riders (PS2, GameCube, & Xbox) - 2005
  • Sonic the Hedgehog (Playstation 3, Xbox 360) - 2006
  • Sonic Rivals (PSP) - 2006
  • Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis (Gameboy Advance) - 2006
  • Sonic and the Secret Rings (Wii) - 2007
  • Sonic Rush Adventure (DS) - 2007
  • Sonic Rivals 2 (PSP) - 2007
  • Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Wii) - 2007
  • Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (DS) - 2008
  • Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity (PS2 & Wii) - 2008
  • Sega Superstars Tennis - 2008
  • Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood (Wii & DS) - 2008
  • Sonic Unleashed (PS2, PS3, Wii, & Xbox 360) - 2008
  • Sonic & the Black Knight (Wii) - 2009
  • Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Wii, DS) - 2009
  • Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing (DS, Wii, PS3, & Xbox 360) - 2010
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 (PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, Wii Ware) - 2010
  • Sonic Colors (Wii & DS) - 2010
  • Sonic Free Riders (Xbox 360) - 2010
  • Sonic Generations (3DS, PS3, & Xbox 360) - 2011
  • Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic games (Wii, 3DS) - 2011
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 (PlayStation Network & Xbox Live) - 2012
  • Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (Xbox 360, PS3, PSVITA, Wii U, 3DS & PC) - 2012
  • Sonic Jump (iOS) - 2012
  • Sonic Dash (iOS) - 2013
  • Sonic Lost World (Wii U, 3DS) - 2013
So like most of them...

YoYoFantaFanta

Smash Apprentice
NNID
yoyofantafanta
3DS FC
4914-3889-8963
Oh I've also played Sonic Dash here and there.

Forgot that one.

Top Bottom