• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic in 2v2

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Ok, i shall discuss, xD

I find Sonic to accel in 2v2. He can compliment a power or speed type partner quite well, and with his ability to constantly chase and harass, he can be a great asset. I particularly like my Sonic paired with my cousin's Ike, he is the power, and he can keep a LOT of pressure on people in his own right, but my sonic is so fast and can pressure ppl as well. A running grab to Ike's fsmash can be deadly ;)

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
I found one of the best strategies with 2v2 is a 3rd party combo, combining the speed of Sonic with the power of Snake. Sonic is fast enough to interrupt a bunch of attacks from the slower, more powerful characters so Snake can set up a C4 or use some grenade tactics.

Best tactic I found for a 'done for' Sonic with extremely high percentages is to have Snake chuck a grenade at Sonic, the hedgehog to grab the device, and Dash attack into an enemy with mid-to-high percentage. It's great fun and often screws with your opponents minds.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Team attack is on. One team is Sonic and Snake. The other team is two poor, dead saps.

Because Snake can stick his C4 to his own teammate. C4 that will, like a sticky bomb, switch to another character on contact. So my friends, the question is...

Can you outrun jihad Sonic?! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!

___X___

Smash Lord
i have tried this with my bro, i think sonic and snake ****. 3rd partys FTW, power...speed...epic win
we have stragies to own any team XD

___X___

Smash Lord
i have tried this with my bro, i think sonic and snake ****. 3rd partys FTW, power...speed...epic win
we have stragies to own any team XD

Witty Board Name

Smash Cadet
I played Sonic/D3 ealier today. D3 would just get the KO's, while I (sonic) would keep someone either completly CC'd with Sonic's pressure, or I would just roll around on the bottom using -->A and racking up a hella damage.

kaminari

Smash Rookie
My buddy and I usually team as Ike and Sonic. I can rack up damage pretty quickly and he.. You know. He's Ike. He obliterates them.

SonicLucario

Smash Journeyman
I don't know.Me and my bro want to form a team and I want to be Sonic but his characters don't compliment him.
Sheik
IC
Yoshi
Samus
Gdorf
I don't really know if any of mine are good with any of his.Then again I don't really know jack about 2 vs 2

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Ike is one of my favorite partners because he just owns so **** fast, and getting in his line of fire helps me alot because it sets me up for a kill.

Example Ike used up smash and launched me, a game and watch and a ganondorf. Sonic recovered and used U-air.

GAME

It just helps me out.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Sonic and Ganon are pretty awesome. Racking up damage with ASC while watching the opponent eat an elbow to the face courtesy of the Dark Lord is just pure awesome. But...

Sonic & Sonic is just over the top amazing. Sonic for Top Tier in teams! >.>!

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Sonic and Ganon are pretty awesome. Racking up damage with ASC while watching the opponent eat an elbow to the face courtesy of the Dark Lord is just pure awesome. But...

Sonic & Sonic is just over the top amazing. Sonic for Top Tier in teams! >.>!

Hmm... not so much IMO, the latter I agree with.

Ganon I find to help out Jiggs more than Sonic.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
anyone powerful with sonic,is ideal like seriously,sonic's speed with say ike's sword is just ********,sonic is basically like a support characteer just runs around lands hits,gets grabs and helps but yeah...anyone strong would be best with him IMO

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I think sonic is great with any slower char. He can qucikly engage/ build damage on the opponet.
Anyone else taste the sweet sweet nectar of this amazing bit of irony?

It's delicous.

On topic though, Sonic/Sonic, Sonic/Mario, Sonic/Snake, and Sonic/Marth are pairing I fancy the most.

Top Bottom