• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Chat Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
This whole chat room thing seems very familiar to me...

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=175886

i wonder where you got this idea from :)
Hey hey, we called him out on that in like the first page or something. It's not like we condoned this ok? It just happened. It was like an unwanted pregnancy.
Personally, I'm morally opposed to aborting this thread.

KASR, you said you like streak?
Well, as long as it helps you stay on your winning steaks I guess that's ok.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I could name 10 characters Sonic's 'better' than...
But he's still low tier, probably high end low tier, but still.

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
and ca someone find me the your too slow yugioh card, i want to put it in my sig

that is all

Here U go....

And BTW sonic will Probably be Low tier when the list comes out bc not many people use him , so he wont be winning all that much in tournaments, but im sure he doest deserve that Spot.

Sonic FTW!!!!!

NNID
MasterHavik
Well, I have a suggestion. Us Sonic mains go to the trouneys, and prove what sonic really is. Instead keep saying he going to be low tier. What I'm trying to say is why does "us" go to trouneys and win with Sonic?

I know it not that easy, but it worth a shot.

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
Well, I have a suggestion. Us Sonic mains go to the trouneys, and prove what sonic really is. Instead keep saying he going to be low tier. What I'm trying to say is why does "us" go to trouneys and win with Sonic?

I know it not that easy, but it worth a shot.
I go to weekly tourneys and usually place top 4 , so im doing my part
i know thats not enough but thats the best i can do 4 now.......

Sonic FTW!!

Samuelson

Smash Lord
I love all you Sonic mains for sticking with a character that was thought to be terrible when the game first came out and then turning him into a force to be reckoned with...ive tried many times to pick up sonic but he just doesn't fit my play style...o well :)

NNID
MasterHavik
Man, the Sonic mains have some of the wosrt luck. Well here in Chicago it hard to find a Brawl trouney, because it melee all day and everyday here in the chi. This sucks monkey ballz!!!!!

DarkDefeater

Smash Apprentice
Playing as Sonic, I just got done playing against a good Snake mainer. We were preety evenly matched, but he had the upper hand. He knew how to take full advantage of the C4 and Down smash.
So, any suggestions on how to counter a good Snake?

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
England has had ONE (yes, 1) Brawl tourney.
I didn't go to it though. If there are any more around I'll probably attend and do what I can.
I KNOW/KNOW OF NO ENGLISH SONIC MAINS. :\

Edit : And DD, there's a Snake vs Sonic thread on here somewhere.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
I think Sonic has great potential. And I'm working on exploiting that potential. Yes, that's right, I have no main in Brawl as of yet, but would give Sonic that slot. Can someone point me in the direction of a good Sonic tutorial/guide thread? I'll be looking as well, but I want all the help I can get! GO SONIC!

Tenki

Smash Hero
On the first page, you'll see something like this:

Sticky: Comprehensive Sonic Thread *** NO, REALLY. LOOK HERE BEFORE MAKING DUMB POSTS ***
( 1 2)
Teh Umby

Twinkletoes' thread is nice if you wanna see an overview of the techniques you can work with.

I have a thread of some mostly-basic kill setups/combos.

And it's probably a good idea to read the big thread on the difference between side and down-B.

Or go on youtube and search for Lightspeed // Sonic Orochi's video guide to Sonic.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
No. Succubi are demons who come to earth under the form of attractive women. Then they essential suck out a man's soul through intercourse.

This stuff has nothing to do with Sonic. >.>

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
No. Succubi are demons who come to earth under the form of attractive women. Then they essential suck out a man's soul through intercourse.

Oh they suck out a man's something alright...

And who cares if it has anything to do with Sonic lol.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
but i love both ladies. i love morrigan because she was created for no other purpose but to fight and be hott. and kallen was created to have a mind, feelings, and be hott and fight. but morrigan shows more cleavage and is more blatant with her sexuality, so its a tie for me. but KASR is right they do both beat zelos by a wide margin. but than again, who doesnt?

NNID
MasterHavik

Ok, thank you for telling me that Terios. If someone was going to asnwer that I throguht it be Tenki. Anway, what do you think about Sonic as a mindgames character? I mean you think he a lot of stuff to confuse other people.

edit: Kid temrai only has looks., and nothing else. It's Sakura and hinata all the way!!! Anyone here also like Felica and B.B Hood?

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
So the sonic discussion thread became an anime women discussion thread? ...bizzare

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
The only anime i really got into besides DBZ was One Piece...and 4Kids butchered the sh*t out of it...fortunatley Funimation saved it, and are releasing uncut dvds! Can't wait till uncut season 2 is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom