• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Are most of them more, or less experienced and dangerous than you two? N-Not going to lie, you two seemed to be among the elites in your ranks...

"Jack would notice the Frogadier Twins aren't happy to see Kimberly around, as well. Rapidash doesn't trust the woman either."

"Also, what does Ratbat think of the woman?"
___

"What does Weiss think about her Pokemon likely having a crush on Patxi?"
___

Amethyst: I know, right? Ah, that takes me back to my professional wrestling days...
___

All of Chaldea? No, not quite. Only those relying on...magic. This includes those whose very lifebloods consist of magic.
Palutena: "I'm willing to assume that, with a codename like Ranger Slayer, we might be looking at the third best right here."
---
-she thinks it's precious :V-
---
Max Brass: "You... have never heard of ARMS?"

Palutena: "This is a completely different world, Max Brass."

Kamui: "But once this mess we're in is over, we'd be more than willing to learn more about your world." :)

Max Brass: "Sounds like a good plan to Max Brass!"
---
Dr. Coyle: "This still takes out the vast majority of their forces and their most powerful units. Without them being able to help, Chaldea would be completely pointless! No one could stand in our way!"
Ranger Slayer: "Yeah, when you were part of the first resistance against Rita and eventually Drakkon, you get to learn sme things"

-Jack held them in her arms, but glared at them, while Ratbat was holding a hissing-
---
-And that they should totally be together- :V
---
Jeanne: "Apologies you were pulled into this, but we need all available assistance now"
---
Drakkon: "If I am allowed to speak, while they are nothing compared to me, some of those who don't rely on it still could take some of our soldiers down"
"The Lich simulation is instantly defeated"

...I really hope this was a good sign.
Arlon: "Is that... the power of a star?"
Eleonora: "The entity inside her... It must be-!"

da Vinci: "Cthuga, the Living Flame"
Kamui: -nods-
---
-then maybe :V-
---
Azura: "I'm willing to listen."
---
Ingrid: "I... I have to go... Speaking too long could give away my position..." -sniff- "Goodbye... Yukari Yakumo..."
-Sieg turns into this-
Fafnir.png

---
-A lot- :p
---
Mata Hari: "Actually, you first"
---
Yukari: "Farewell Ingrid... Eternal Ray..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-L

-Good thing they don't have the time now to got post-Channel Chasers- :p

-Normally Atalanta would be disgusted, but... Yeah, pretty much that-
---
-She hopes to phase through the ground right into them-
"If anything about him is indisputably disgusting, it's where his ears are located"
___

"They're in too much of a scattered mess now to simply slip back into"

"Doesn't help that she can't see through the ground while she is phasing through it"

Rook: "No, she didn't... That's a secret entrance code."
---
Well... if you know...

But I'd rather not because I want you to see what she goes through first And now's not the time for a JNPR 2.0 joke :V
"Rook is correct, as the alligator proves after it returns to the water to raise a dome."

Star: Whoa...

Moon: Come in.

___

Fair enough lol

Can we actually both pick the same charcter?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kamui: -nods-
---
-then maybe :V-
---
Azura: "I'm willing to listen."
---
Ingrid: "I... I have to go... Speaking too long could give away my position..." -sniff- "Goodbye... Yukari Yakumo..."

Palutena: "I'm willing to assume that, with a codename like Ranger Slayer, we might be looking at the third best right here."
---
-she thinks it's precious :V-
---
Max Brass: "You... have never heard of ARMS?"

Palutena: "This is a completely different world, Max Brass."

Kamui: "But once this mess we're in is over, we'd be more than willing to learn more about your world." :)

Max Brass: "Sounds like a good plan to Max Brass!"
---
Dr. Coyle: "This still takes out the vast majority of their forces and their most powerful units. Without them being able to help, Chaldea would be completely pointless! No one could stand in our way!"
Ranger Slayer: "Yeah, when you were part of the first resistance against Rita and eventually Drakkon, you get to learn sme things"

-Jack held them in her arms, but glared at them, while Ratbat was holding a hissing-
---
---
Jeanne: "Apologies you were pulled into this, but we need all available assistance now"
---
Drakkon: "If I am allowed to speak, while they are nothing compared to me, some of those who don't rely on it still could take some of our soldiers down"
So you at least know how they fight...

(Tell us whatevr you want. Just stay away from my brother, and every other Pokemon here.)

(We don't trust you. Plain and simple.l
___

"It's genuine Puppy Love..".

"Pokemin finished their dinner by now"
___

Amerhyst: Yeah! I like this guy!

___

Rhat's why we must attack them in more ways tha simpl physically. Everyine has a weakness.

-
Arlon: "Is that... the power of a star?"
The Counter-Force is being really serious about this...

-Lily would facepalm if not exhausted-

-
"They will get her back to normal soon, Star hopes..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"If anything about him is indisputably disgusting, it's where his ears are located"
___

"They're in too much of a scattered mess now to simply slip back into"

"Doesn't help that she can't see through the ground while she is phasing through it"
Atalanta: "Is that biologically possible?"
---
Aya: Dammit, dammit, dammit! I need to find them all!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "Is that biologically possible?"
---
Aya: Dammit, dammit, dammit! I need to find them all!
(If you've been mutated, possibly?)
___

"And Sans had to go into town to make sure no one started spreading rumors about the area being haunted, so she can't.ask him for help finding them until he returns..."

"Even without an ocean, her bad luck can still strike"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Sieg turns into this-
---
-A lot- :p
---
Mata Hari: "Actually, you first"
---
Yukari: "Farewell Ingrid... Eternal Ray..."
-and Kamui turns into... you know... the Azura choker :V-
---
-KEK-
---
Azura: "No, you first."
---
Ingrid: -hangs up- "Not so sure about being Eternal anymore..."

-then she'd eventually see Moon and Star, so I have nothing else here :V-

---
---
---

(Tell us whatevr you want. Just stay away from my brother, and every other Pokemon here.)

___

___

___

Rhat's why we must attack them in more ways tha simpl physically. Everyine has a weakness.
Palu: "If we know how they fight, we know how to counter them. That can be extremely good information."
---
-so did Weiss-
---
Kamui: "I can't help but think that his unique ability is one I've seen before..." -alluding to Coyle-

Max: "You... saw ARMS before?"
---
-Frank West in particular did some badass things to offscreen sentries :V-

Dr. Coyle: "You're right. After all, I've become strong through science myself."

Arlon: "As I said, there is no point in judging someone before seeing what the are capable of. The Counter Force would not send us another Angra Mainyu during such a situation."

"Rook is correct, as the alligator proves after it returns to the water to raise a dome."

Star: Whoa...

Moon: Come in.

___

Fair enough lol

Can we actually both pick the same charcter?
-Ingrid and Rook follow Moon's lead-
---
Ruby: "Sure you can!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Carvings and statue of Glossaryxk, the mentor of every Butterfly queen and the creator of the Magic High Commission, adorned the interior of the Sanctuary"

Stat: Whoa, look at all the Glossarycks...
___

Perfect!

"playing as robot girls mow"
Ingrid: "Thank you, Queen Moon... Thank you so much..."

Rook: "Are there any showers here?"
---
-ROBOT FIGHT-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(If you've been mutated, possibly?)
___

"And Sans had to go into town to make sure no one started spreading rumors about the area being haunted, so she can't.ask him for help finding them until he returns..."

"Even without an ocean, her bad luck can still strike"
Atalanta: "I guess? But I doubt he was..."
---
-She is internally groaning-
Aya: Stupid clothes and ghost powers...
-and Kamui turns into... you know... the Azura choker :V-
---
-KEK-
---
Azura: "No, you first."
---
Ingrid: -hangs up- "Not so sure about being Eternal anymore..."

-Which is small compared to the dragon form Sieg takes-
---
Erika: "Let's go play~"
---
Mata Hari: "No, I insist you first"
---
-I find that as fair enough- :p

___

___

___

Palu: "If we know how they fight, we know how to counter them. That can be extremely good information."
---
-so did Weiss-
---
Kamui: "I can't help but think that his unique ability is one I've seen before..." -alluding to Coyle-

---

Dr. Coyle: "You're right. After all, I've become strong through science myself."
Kimberly: "Well then..." -so she goes to explain how the King of Spades troops work-

-...And I just remembered I have Deltarune in my Switch because my sibling downloaded it yet I haven't touched it... Huh...-
---
-In more than one way- :p

Rin: "Eh? We finished our meal?"

Blackbeard: "Man, time flies when you see your ship getting more canon"
---
Angra: "Where tho?"
---
-Rita sent soldiers to hack into Chaldea's database for any information-
Arlon: "As I said, there is no point in judging someone before seeing what the are capable of. The Counter Force would not send us another Angra Mainyu during such a situation."
Eleonora: "This is good, very good~!"

Guifei: "Ugh, I can't believe I just did that..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "Thank you, Queen Moon... Thank you so much..."

Rook: "Are there any showers here?"
---
-ROBOT FIGHT-
Moon: It's the least I can do. And this is a shelter that many generations royals have waited in for months on end... Of course there's a shower.

Star: So what do we do to make them...not be like this again?

Moon: Help me get the Commission and the others into the pods.

"The pods look like giant flowers about to bloom"
___

"Jenny is playing her hardest, she isn't as good at the game as the sisters who have experience playing it are"

Atalanta: "I guess? But I doubt he was..."
---
-She is internally groaning-
Aya: Stupid clothes and ghost powers...
(Right, it's just fictional character design...)
___

"She just wanted to have some harmless fun pranking people with hauntings along with her new spooky family. Was that really so much to ask for?!"

-
---
-so did Weiss-
---

---

"
Kimberly: "Well then..." -so she goes to explain how the King of Spades troops work-

-...And I just remembered I have Deltarune in my Switch because my sibling downloaded it yet I haven't touched it... Huh...-
---

---
---

"
"Now's the time to play it :p"

"The mooks fight with unusual combat tactics, such as pairs and groups of Rudinn Rangers throwing magic daggers at high speeds and deadly accuracy"
___

"Exactly :p

"But hey, they still have time to chat before the last portion of the meal arrives: dessert!"
___

Pearl: Some type of doctor working with some of Chaldea's other enemies had less natural-looking springs in her arms...
___

"The non-magic folk can still fight well!"

Their powers suffer, their strength will suffer, and now, we in order to get what we want from them, their wills to keep fighting, too, must suffer.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-

"No offense to Angra :V"

Umm, t-to be fair, the real version of that simulation was one of our deadliest enemies...And well, now we know what you're fully capable of! So that's a good thing!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---

"The mooks fight with unusual combat tactics, such as pairs and groups of Rudinn Rangers throwing magic daggers at high speeds and deadly accuracy"
___

"But hey, they still have time to chat before the last portion of the meal arrives: dessert!"
___

Pearl: Some type of doctor working with some of Chaldea's other enemies had less natural-looking springs in her arms...
___

Their powers suffer, their strength will suffer, and now, we in order to get what we want from them, their wills to keep fighting, too, must suffer.
Palu: "I see... perhaps people like Heracles and Daruk could be efficient against them due to their physical defenses."
---
Weiss: "I suppose it does." :)
---
Max Brass: "Coyle..."

Kamui: "You know her?"

Max Brass: "Long story..." -not overly enthusiastic for once, which gives others the feeling that him getting Hedlok'd was more of a personal thing-
---
Dr. Coyle: "Then I shall help out with the information gathering. A genius like me shines at that."

Umm, t-to be fair, the real version of that simulation was one of our deadliest enemies...And well, now we know what you're fully capable of! So that's a good thing!
Arlon: "I suppose this was a happy accident after all. But do be careful next time, Alphys."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: It's the least I can do. And this is a shelter that many generations royals have waited in for months on end... Of course there's a shower.

Star: So what do we do to make them...not be like this again?

Moon: Help me get the Commission and the others into the pods.

"The pods look like giant flowers about to bloom"
___

"Jenny is playing her hardest, she isn't as good at the game as the sisters who have experience playing it are"
Ingrid: -still has Daisuke's skull with her- "Will do."

Rook: -gone for a shower- Stupid Ingrid making me cover myself with mud... That only works in movies.
---
-it's why it's a 2v1; Yang and Jenny against Ruby-

-Ruby is the lonely one because she's really fast at making inputs :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: -still has Daisuke's skull with her- "Will do."

Rook: -gone for a shower- Stupid Ingrid making me cover myself with mud... That only works in movies.
---
-it's why it's a 2v1; Yang and Jenny against Ruby-

-Ruby is the lonely one because she's really fast at making inputs :V-
"The pods are opened and those who lost their Souls are placed inside them"

"Star carries Lily into one, purely because she's weak rather than lacking a Soul"

"At that point Moon began turning a valve to start pumping out pure magic with immense healing properties...a small portion of a golden, shining liquid came out..and was immediately followed by a greenish black sludge emerging from the well instead"
___

(How is she so pro at this?!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"The pods are opened and those who lost their Souls are placed inside them"

"Star carries Lily into one, purely because she's weak rather than lacking a Soul"

"At that point Moon began turning a valve to start pumping out pure magic with immense healing properties...a small portion of a golden, shining liquid came out..and was immediately followed by a greenish black sludge emerging from the well instead"
___

(How is she so pro at this?!)
Ingrid: -anxiously waiting- Come back, Daisuke...
---
-fast fingers :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: -anxiously waiting- Come back, Daisuke...
---
-fast fingers :V-
Star: Is it supposed to be all black and goopy like that?

Moon: "Gasps" No, it's not! "Turns the valve off"

___

(Come on, come on...I'm a robot for crying out loud, my fingers are normally faster than this! Why is it so difficult to work them with a video game controller?!)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: Is it supposed to be all black and goopy like that?

Moon: "Gasps" No, it's not! "Turns the valve off"

___

(Come on, come on...I'm a robot for crying out loud, my fingers are normally faster than this! Why is it so difficult to work them with a video game controller?!)
Ingrid: "... What... Was that supposed to be pure magic?"
---
-because this is your first time playing, you never practiced :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "And mine?"
---
Pan: "Sure."
---
Azura: "Alright,.. 3, 2, 1..."
Sieg: "You... Look like a deer"
---
Erika: "Let's go to my room then~!"
---
Mata Hari: "Would yu be my Master?"
(Right, it's just fictional character design...)
___

"She just wanted to have some harmless fun pranking people with hauntings along with her new spooky family. Was that really so much to ask for?!"
Atalanta: "Not reality" -says the half-lion with two pairs of ears-
---
-She looked at all sides to make sure there was no one around-

___

___

___

Palu: "I see... perhaps people like Heracles and Daruk could be efficient against them due to their physical defenses."
---
---

Max Brass: "Long story..." -not overly enthusiastic for once, which gives others the feeling that him getting Hedlok'd was more of a personal thing-
---
Dr. Coyle: "Then I shall help out with the information gathering. A genius like me shines at that."
-Later I will- :p

Jeanne: "I propose to go with them along Mash Kyrielight. My banner would serve as a good shield" <--- Built in FGO to be a tank
---
-And a whole wedding cake arrived, made by Miyu for fun that morning-

-Girl is talented- :p
---
da Vinci: "Can you inform us more about her then?"
---
Rita: "Go ahead, and if they somehow manage to reclaim this base, nothing a little computer virus can't fix" -smirks-

Arlon: "I suppose this was a happy accident after all. But do be careful next time, Alphys."
Angra:
You get used to it.png

Guifei: -Huff- "Is there more to it?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "... What... Was that supposed to be pure magic?"
---
-because this is your first time playing, you never practiced :V-
Moon: It was...This is even worse than I feared...
___

(Gotta pick up a copy of this game for home so I can get in some practice next time...)

Atalanta: "Not reality" -says the half-lion with two pairs of ears-
---
-She looked at all sides to make sure there was no one around-
"That was inflicted via magic, so to Heshima, it's a different matter :p"
___

"There were several people around, but fortunately for her, she was still unconsciously making the lampost moved unnaturally as she looked around, so they were all scared off comically screaming like every other civilian before them :V"

"...Once again, she's gotta admit, even in this embarrassing predicament, scaring people away with via possession of a lamppost was still just as amusing. And it was actually a somewhat decent way to relieve some stress of the whole thing"

---
---

---

."

Jeanne: "I propose to go with them along Mash Kyrielight. My banner would serve as a good shield" <--- Built in FGO to be a tank
---

---
---
Rita: "Go ahead, and if they somehow manage to reclaim this base, nothing a little computer virus can't fix" -smirks-
"
Luxray, Luxray... (I would go and thrash every Sentry in sight if I could, but I don't want to leave Atalanta alone when she's been weakened...)

Peridot: Just give me some metal, and I can manipulate it by my will to destroy them! Oh, yeah, I also still have my Limb Enhancer blaster.
___

"Good thing she made it just for the fun of it; because Winter and Patxi are way too young to be married :p"
___

Pearl: You would know more about her than the rest of us...

"Aside from the handful of people who fought her previously"
___

"Sinister chuckle"

Perfect...

"It's extremely rare to hear Toffee laugh"

"It's a sign that he knows everything is going exactly as he wants it to and is in full control of the situation"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Angra:
View attachment 268098

You're good for now, but you can train more any time. We have way more simulations of way more of our past and recurring foes than this.

A-And I-I'm really sorry about the accident. I guess I'm just kind of on edge because of...Because of Undyne. Gaster, too...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "I get that a lot, but it's really a dragon."
---
Pandora: "Alright~"
---
Azura: -at the same time- "Would you be my Servant? ... Wait... did we just..."
Sieg: "Of course! No deer has wings like that"
---
-They go to Erika's room-

Chachazero: "Oh, it's Ms. Showoff Goddess"
---
Mata Hari: "I think we did..."
"That was inflicted via magic, so to Heshima, it's a different matter :p"
___

"There were several people around, but fortunately for her, she was still unconsciously making the lampost moved unnaturally as she looked around, so they were all scared off comically screaming like every other civilian before them :V"

"...Once again, she's gotta admit, even in this embarrassing predicament, scaring people away with via possession of a lamppost was still just as amusing. And it was actually a somewhat decent way to relieve some stress of the whole thing"
-That is a pretty good point- :p
---
Aya: I wonder if I should make this a habit...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---
Luxray, Luxray... (I would go and thrash every Sentry in sight if I could, but I don't want to leave Atalanta alone when she's been weakened...)

Peridot: Just give me some metal, and I can manipulate it by my will to destroy them! Oh, yeah, I also still have my Limb Enhancer blaster.
___

"Good thing she made it just for the fun of it; because Winter and Patxi are way too young to be married :p"
___

___

"Sinister chuckle"

Perfect...

"It's a sign that he knows everything is going exactly as he wants it to and is in full control of the situation"
Kamui: "Anything else?"
---
LMAO
---
-and even then, Max would likely know her more personally-

Max: "I do... More than you'd think." -notably dropped the enthusiasm-
---
-Dr. Coyle would inspect files from the base's computers-

-while the new Remnant base obviously had its plans either destroyed or moved to Remnant... what about the old one?-

Angra:

You're good for now, but you can train more any time. We have way more simulations of way more of our past and recurring foes than this.

A-And I-I'm really sorry about the accident. I guess I'm just kind of on edge because of...Because of Undyne. Gaster, too...
Arlon: "You've performed beyond expecations, Guifei. You may do as you wish now."

Moon: It was...This is even worse than I feared...
___

(Gotta pick up a copy of this game for home so I can get in some practice next time...)
Ingrid: "No wonder I have so many headaches..." -coughs-
---
-totally :p-

Sieg: "Of course! No deer has wings like that"
---
-They go to Erika's room-

Chachazero: "Oh, it's Ms. Showoff Goddess"
---
Mata Hari: "I think we did..."
-they transform back?-
---
Pandora: "What your tongue, dolly." :V
---
Azura: "Then I suppose the answer is yes?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-That is a pretty good point- :p
---
Aya: I wonder if I should make this a habit...
"A human with lion ears was not something he expected to see prior to meeting Atalanta, but he could feel a connection shortly after they met, and as his new trainer she's treated him with nothing but familial kindness and love, so he never thought much of the ears besides their magical origin via Artemis"

(The cast is superb. I haven't laughed this much in my life before, honestly. I hope they don't ruin the balance by introducing new characters with less personality later.)

"Good thing they indeed don't see anything post-Channel Chasers, like you said but yeah :p"
___

"Pranking via hauntings like this could relieve a lot of her stress in life, actually...maybe even help her get her mind off her crazy, annoying, irksome mother. Maybe not wearing clothes while incorporeal is a small price to pay for the entertainment and relief spooking people to such comical results provides"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "No wonder I have so many headaches..." -coughs-
---
-totally :p-
Star: I don't think it's supposed to look like that at all...Oh, no! I gotta make sure Lily's okay.

Moon: Okay, so we can't revive anyone right now...That's alright, it's still doable, just not at this exact moment in time. "Storing the tiny amount of untainted magic in a bottle; it seems to be too little of a portion to actually restore a lost Soul"
___

"Knowing that Yang has more experience playing this game, Jenny tries to be the more defensive player on the team since she's not as good at approaches and combos"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: I don't think it's supposed to look like that at all...Oh, no! I gotta make sure Lily's okay.

Moon: Okay, so we can't revive anyone right now...That's alright, it's still doable, just not at this exact moment in time. "Storing the tiny amount of untainted magic in a bottle; it seems to be too little of a portion to actually restore a lost Soul"
___

"Knowing that Yang has more experience playing this game, Jenny tries to be the more defensive player on the team since she's not as good at approaches and combos"
Ingrid: "... We have to kill him... That lizard..."
---
-but is she good at defense?-

Ruby: -doing a double scythe-wielding duo because there's two of them in CTB :V- "Alright, let's finish this fight." :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "... We have to kill him... That lizard..."
---
-but is she good at defense?-

Ruby: -doing a double scythe-wielding duo because there's two of them in CTB :V- "Alright, let's finish this fight." :p
Star: I couldn't agree more. So mom, what's the plan?

Moon: We're going with Plan B.

Star: All right, Plan B! What's Plan B?

Moon: We'll talk about that after we get settled in. Look at you, you're covered in scratches. Let's fix you up.

"Notably Star was wearing one of Marco's hoodies, and it was damaged...and only damaged further when Moon tore off a piece of it to create a bandage to cover up one of Star's wounds"

Star: Wha?! What are you doing?!

Moon: Star, what do you want me to do? It's in tatters already. "Tying the makeshift bandage on Star"

"It's pretty clear to them that Moon didn't expect the Well of Magic to be corrupted like this...and that right now she's not telling Star everything, instead focusing entirely on protecting her"
___

"She's better at it and getting in the occasional hit than she is at any other strategy :p"

New to the game or not, I'm still taking you down! "Fake confidence"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: I couldn't agree more. So mom, what's the plan?

Moon: We're going with Plan B.

Star: All right, Plan B! What's Plan B?

Moon: We'll talk about that after we get settled in. Look at you, you're covered in scratches. Let's fix you up.

"Notably Star was wearing one of Marco's hoodies, and it was damaged...and only damaged further when Moon tore off a piece of it to create a bandage to cover up one of Star's wounds"

Star: Wha?! What are you doing?!

Moon: Star, what do you want me to do? It's in tatters already. "Tying the makeshift bandage on Star"

"It's pretty clear to them that Moon didn't expect the Well of Magic to be corrupted like this...and that right now she's not telling Star everything, instead focusing entirely on protecting her"
___

"She's better at it and getting in the occasional hit than she is at any other strategy :p"

New to the game or not, I'm still taking you down! "Fake confidence"
Ingrid: "Perhaps it would be best to not avoid questions. If you keep anything to yourself, that well could be the least of your worries...

Speaking of worries...What happened with you two?"
---
Yang: "You mean we, right?" :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
ChaldeaDex Entry:
Servant #275
Yang Guifei

Yang_Guifei4.jpg

Class: Foreigner
Height/Weight: 155cm/45kg
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Origin: Historical Fact, China
Debut: Fate/Grand Order
Likes: Lychee, biwa performances, dancing to songs. hot springs, manchildren
Dislikes: Everyone and everything that stands between what or who she wants
Line: “Good morning~! I'm Yuuyuu, the Foreigner! Please, let me stay by your side for many years to come... Eh, ah, yes, that's right...I am Yang Guifei... Please treat me well... Even so, just don't call me a country-ruiner~”
Comment: “I am not chubby! The media is telling lies!”

The Living Flame. One of the Four Beauties of China, Yang Yuhuan used her beauty as a means to bring joy to both others and herself, in order to bring her family out of poverty. Eventually this led her to become a concubine to Emperor Xuanzong of the Tang Dynasty, and while the love between the two was genuine, Yang’s beauty would eventually lead to Xuanzong becoming more immature as time went by, ending in a rebellion that ended the Tang Dynasty, all the blame scapegoated on Yang.

Spoiled yet kind, pure yet selfish, loving yet hating, the blessings and curses that Yang's looks bring can make her a very contradictory person. After her death, she remained a wandering spirit, and became the vessel for the power of the Outer God Cthuga, looking around for any way to reunite with her Emperor, all to no avail until she passed on, her fame ascending her to the Throne of Heroes.

She wishes for nothing more than to reunite with Xuanzong, wanting to live a normal full life with him. Albeit that doesn’t stops her from infatuation with others.

Parameters
Strength: D
Endurance: C
Agility: B
Mana: A
Luck: D
Noble Phantasm: B+

Class Skills
Existence Outside the Domain: Rank EX. One's status as a higher dimensional life form or having been possessed by one.

Personal Skills
Divinity: Rank C. The measure to know how close one is to be a Divine Spirit.
Embodiment of Three Thousand Affections: Rank A. Even after death Yang Guifei was not able to fully let go of the Emperor’s love as she received his full affection out of the three-thousand beauties in his harem.
One’s Favorite Concubine: Rank A. Yang Guifei’s inevitable fate: Great beauty that will corrode, ruin, and destroy the nation.
Sun of Calamity: Rank A. Like a candle that doesn’t burn out even after reaching its end, even within a maelstrom of chaos and turmoil its light will continue shining away, undying.

Noble Phantasm
Geishōui Hiyokurenri: Rank B+, Anti-Unit/Anti-Country type.
A passage from the chinese poem "Song of Everlasting Regret" which told of the immortal love of Emperor Xuanzong and Yang Guifei. "Rainbow Skirts and Feather Robes" was written by Xuanzong for Yang Guifei. As it was a song that symbolized the forbidden love of a ruler towards a beauty that could lead said ruler astray. Prior to marriage she became a Taoist nun of considerable position and learned from the Taoist Luo Gongyuan, receiving the title Taoist Taizhen. The star of the abyss secretly chants a melody that does not reach the ears of the common folk.

Attribute: Man

Traits: Servant, Humanoid, Divine, Threat to Humanity, Weak to Enuma Elish

Notes: Goes by her title of Guifei (imperial concubine) as a name to not have confusion with Yang Xiao Long. Bestowed by the title of being one of the Three Beauties of History, she was more than pleased to meet fellow beauty Cleopatra, with that said, while she is proud of her looks, she doesn’t considers herself to be on that high level of prestige.

___

___

___

"Sinister chuckle"

Perfect...

---
LMAO
---

---

-while the new Remnant base obviously had its plans either destroyed or moved to Remnant... what about the old one?-
Trini: "Our Sentries have 9 variations, have you fought them all?"
---
-Just wait until they both evolve- :p
---
Jeanne: "That personal, I see..."
---
-Some registers and documents that couldn't be moved on time remained...-

Arlon: "You've performed beyond expecations, Guifei. You may do as you wish now."
Guifei: -Sighs- "Thanks goodness, I still need to adjust..." -she sees Qrow- Maybe I should use my charms on him so he brings me a drink? :p Just kidding, more important matters and all.
-they transform back?-
---
Pandora: "What your tongue, dolly." :V
---
Azura: "Then I suppose the answer is yes?"
-They transform back to hoomans-
---
Chachazero: "Am I wrong?"
---
Mata Hari: "I wanted to ask though, why from your end?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"A human with lion ears was not something he expected to see prior to meeting Atalanta, but he could feel a connection shortly after they met, and as his new trainer she's treated him with nothing but familial kindness and love, so he never thought much of the ears besides their magical origin via Artemis"

(The cast is superb. I haven't laughed this much in my life before, honestly. I hope they don't ruin the balance by introducing new characters with less personality later.)

"Good thing they indeed don't see anything post-Channel Chasers, like you said but yeah :p"
___

"Pranking via hauntings like this could relieve a lot of her stress in life, actually...maybe even help her get her mind off her crazy, annoying, irksome mother. Maybe having not wearing clothes while incorporeal is a small price to pay for the entertainment and relief spooking people to such comical results provides"
Atalanta: "Like... A talking dog or a baby?"
---
-Though she should find a place to make sure they're secure...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
LMAO
---

---

---
---
---
"
We don't know the names, but I'm almost certain we've at least dealt with Green, White, Pink, Red and Blue Sentries...Undyne...she would remember the details better after facing so many head-on...

"She really needs to stop worrying so much about Undyne, not to mention Gaster, and just keep herself focused. But it's hard to blame her given the circumstances..."
___

"In the meantime, Boudica still hopes to see an shoreline wedding with Mr. Fish and Moana first :p"

"For now, CAKE!"
___

Amethyst: Hey, you don't gotta tell us all the details if you're not comfortable, dude.

Pearl: But if you are, then tell us everything you know about her.
___

"Though a newer leftover file would seem to suggest the base is in complete ruin thanks to an entity called "The Lich"..."

Guifei: -Sighs- "Thanks goodness, I still need to adjust..." -she sees Qrow- Maybe I should use my charms on him so he brings me a drink? :p Just kidding, more important matters and all.

"
Welcome to our temporary base. P-Please make yourself at home.

"Chances are Qrow will have finished the drink himself by the time he'd get it to her anyway :V"

Atalanta: "Like... A talking dog or a baby?"
---
-Though she should find a place to make sure they're secure...-
(Definitely something like that. And maybe their... evil twins from another dimension?)

___

"Like keeping a backpack on hand to store them in, and then put in the ideal hiding spot. If there's no good place to hide it, then she can simply relocate her prank to a safer area. And for that reason, she reminds herself to never try to haunt near an ocean"

"Even now, she can hear people comically panicking and screaming about ghosts and haunted plazas in the distance. It's worth a lot of laughter"

Ingrid: "Perhaps it would be best to not avoid questions. If you keep anything to yourself, that well could be the least of your worries...

Speaking of worries...What happened with you two?"
---
Yang: "You mean we, right?" :p
Moon: I beg your pardon?
___

Oh, totally! I just said it that way because I'm the newbie, here. :p Okay, time to end this!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
We don't know the names, but I'm almost certain we've at least dealt with Green, White, Pink, Red and Blue Sentries...Undyne...she would remember the details better after facing so many head-on...

"She really needs to stop worrying so much about Undyne, not to mention Gaster, and just keep herself focused. But it's hard to blame her given the circumstances..."
___

"In the meantime, Boudica still hopes to see an shoreline wedding with Mr. Fish and Moana first :p"

"For now, CAKE!"
___

Amethyst: Hey, you don't gotta tell us all the details if you're not comfortable, dude.

Pearl: But if you are, then tell us everything you know about her.
___

"Though a newer leftover file would seem to suggest the base is in complete ruin thanks to an entity called "The Lich"..."
Palutena: "How about you name them all, Kimberly?"
---
-cake for everyone!-
---
Max Brass: "If she's involved in your mess, I want to settle the score with her myself."
---
Dr. Coyle: "The Lich... Does Toffee know about such a creature?"

Welcome to our temporary base. P-Please make yourself at home.

"Chances are Qrow will have finished the drink himself by the time he'd get it to her anyway :V"
Qrow: "Well, now that they'll probably let you rest, I think it's time for a drink."

Moon: I beg your pardon?
___

Oh, totally! I just said it that way because I'm the newbie, here. :p Okay, time to end this!
Ingrid: "She asked what that "Plan B" of yours was. Why dodge the question?"

Rook: -back from the shower- "Y'know, Ingrid, you're the last person in the multiverse who should call out someone for hiding things."

Ingrid: "..."
---
-they lose, but thanks to Yang helping Jenny, the match was pretty damn close-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "She asked what that "Plan B" of yours was. Why dodge the question?"

Rook: -back from the shower- "Y'know, Ingrid, you're the last person in the multiverse who should call out someone for hiding things."

Ingrid: "..."
---
-they lose, but thanks to Yang helping Jenny, the match was pretty damn close-
"Moon has heard the stories about Ingrid, and how some of her actions led to Isis getting unleashed and doing tons of damage, Moon can agree with that"

Moon: Thank you, Rook...Discussion of the plan can wait.

"Then the queen moved aside from overgrowth to reveal a hidden vending machine"

Moon: Now, Star, what do you want, creamed corn or corned cream?

Star: What?

Moon: To eat, Star. Generations of Butterfly have come here in times of danger! :) Now, do you have any change?

Star: Wait, so we're just going to hide...? That's your plan B?! That's a terrible plan B!

Moon: Your safety is my priority right now.

Star: Uh, I didn't blow up my whole life on Earth just so you could give up! Come on, the kingdom is in danger, Chaldea's in danger, but Toffee's soldiers are everywhere! We could find any one of them, track them back to Toffee, ambush the guy, and finally end this whole thing!

Moon: Even if the Magical High Commission was okay, we still wouldn't be strong enough to defeat Toffee. Ingrid here is working on a plan to eliminate him completely. I'll discuss it with her later, but, from what I understand, it just needs is time to build up the necessary power to get rid of him. Our best bet is to lay low in the meantime.

Star: ...You lied to me.
___

Aw, man! That was a really close match, though...Good game?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Moon has heard the stories about Ingrid, and how some of her actions led to Isis getting unleashed and doing tons of damage, Moon can agree with that"

Moon: Thank you, Rook...Discussion of the plan can wait.

"Then the queen moved aside from overgrowth to reveal a hidden vending machine"

Moon: Now, Star, what do you want, creamed corn or corned cream?

Star: What?

Moon: To eat, Star. Generations of Butterfly have come here in times of danger! :) Now, do you have any change?

Star: Wait, so we're just going to hide...? That's your plan B?! That's a terrible plan B!

Moon: Your safety is my priority right now.

Star: Uh, I didn't blow up my whole life on Earth just so you could give up! Come on, the kingdom is in danger, Chaldea's in danger, but Toffee's soldiers are everywhere! We could find any one of them, track them back to Toffee, ambush the guy, and finally end this whole thing!

Moon: Even if the Magical High Commission was okay, we still wouldn't be strong enough to defeat Toffee. Ingrid here is working on a plan to eliminate him completely. I'll discuss it with her later, but, from what I understand, it just needs is time to build up the necessary power to get rid of him. Our best bet is to lay low in the meantime.

Star: ...You lied to me.
___

Aw, man! That was a really close match, though...Good game?
Rook: "I don't know you two much, but I'd guess she knew you wouldn't listen if she told the truth."

Ingrid: "That does sound like something Star would do..." -got rid of the disguise's wig, but genuinely likes the outfit :V- "But yes, the best case scenario would be to wait until my plan is ready. Especially with the forces Toffee has gathered... and the corruption done on magic as a whole..." -sighs-

Rook: "And what if your plan fails?"

Ingrid: "Then the corruption of all magic will either kill me for good... or bring her back. And neither of those scenarios would be one that I would gamble on without being 100% certain my plan would work."

Rook: "... Fair enough, but if the second scenario happens..."

Ingrid: "You know exactly what to do if that happens, Rook."

Rook: -hesitated for a moment, making the implications clear- "...Alright..."
---
Ruby and Yang: "Good game." :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom