• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "Anywhere?"
---
Pandora: "What was it?"
---
Kanna: -still confused-
---
-how cute?-
Sieg: "Well, I do enjoy being in the open..."
---
Erika: "I was all covered in mud... And some giant robots were looking over me..."
---
Artoria: "Anyway, what of you and your family, Kamui? How have they dealt with Shirou?"
---
-In Fate's personal scale, 2nd to Nanoha-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: "WEll, I do enjoy being in the open..."
---
Erika: "I was all covered in mud... And some giant robots were looking over me..."
---
Artoria: "Anyway, what of you and your family, Kamui? How have they dealt with Shirou?"
---
-In Fate's personal scale, 2nd to Nanoha-
Kamui: "Then shall we find some kind of outside park?"
---
Pandora: "W-What?"
---
Kamui: ".................... What do you mean?"
---
-that is so sweet~-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-

Jaune: "Things should be fine as soon as Toffee is defeated... right?"
---
Weiss: "So... other than looking at these three cuties, what else is there to do here?"
---
Max: -flexes- "OH YEAH!"
---
Says the one looking for a little girl -_-

-just realized, are powers drawing from the soul also considered magic that Toffee can drain away? probably yes, but I'm curious anyway :V-
da Vinci: "We should also account whoever is allied with him..."

Scathach: "Who else was with him?"
---
Ishtar: "Well, ther-"
-Gugalanna pretends to be running away from Fou, because well, what better way to justify running than being chased by an Evil of Humanity, to stumble upon the table-
Ishtar: "..."
View attachment 267913
---
Angra: "It's decided then" :p "Come on, let's get to Smolvinci's truck"
---
Rita: -Turnedd to eye Drakkon for half a second, who didn't say anything against it- "That, I can allow"
...I don't know what his plan is. None of us do. But we know his other allies...Most of them are enemies we've fought before.

...Rita Repulsa.

..The King of Spades, from some "Darkner" monster faction.

...Dr. Coyle.

...Asriel.

...And that's in addition to Ridley and Dark Samus. They're all on his side...

(This is bad...)
___

"They do have their mounts, plus plenty of stories to share"

(ACK!)

(Hey! What the heck do you think you're doing?!)

___

"They go!"
___

Very well. Thank you.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-or would it? :V-

Arlon: "If the system assumes that Miss Guifei a worthy person to send, then perhaps we should get to know her abilities before judging her."
In most general cases, yeah. Truth to be told I was thinking between summoning her out of 4 other people, those being Achilles, Napoleon Bonaparte (who has an Anti-Divine NP) or resummoning Nobunaga or Astolfo in different classes they have alts of in Fate/Grand Order (Avenger and Saber respectively). In the end I decided on her because... I honestly really like her design. :lol: That and a few other reasons you'll see in some posts. :p

da Vinci: "Let's question her while we advance!" -they advance as they speak-

Eleonora: "Okay, so... Favorite Imperial Consort Yang of Emperor Xuanzong, tell us your skills..."

Guifei: "Oh, Yuuyuu can play the koto quite well~"

Eleonora: "Can you fight with it?"

Guifei: "Oh, with it Yuuyuu can summon the spirits of the other consorts of my dear Emperor to fight for- I mean, along her~"

da Vinci: "See? It's not all bad" :p

Eleonora: "Can you please drop the cutesy art though? Nobody here is believing you"

Guifei: "What act? Yuuyuu is really like this~" :3 And you can't stop me, brat!

Eleonora: "We're in the middle of a rough situation here..."
Fair enough, haha. I want to see the return of Achilles someday :p

...I have good and bad feeling about this.

-Lily wanted to facepalm-
---
Atalanta: "In poverty after being humilliated, crushed by the rotting remnants of the ship we once cruised in..."
---
Aya: "We'll have fun then" :p

"But hey, at least Star beat them!"
___

(...Yes, that would probably make anyone rethink their life.)
___

Pap will probably try to convince us to scare people for fun next Halloween, heheheh. heck, that sounds like something i'd be down for, actually.

-grumbles-
---
-a reversal on a SFV reference by putting on a Karin disguise :V-

Don't worry. You'll get plenty of chances to finish off those Underground monsters you never could before. Perhaps then you'll finally have some closure in life.
___

"That works lawl"

"Ridley is out there...Nowhere near Ingrid, but he's alive and well, Toffee having revived both him and Dark Samus"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
da Vinci: "We should also account whoever is allied with him..."

Scathach: "Who else was with him?"
---
Ishtar: "Well, ther-"
-Gugalanna pretends to be running away from Fou, because well, what better way to justify running than being chased by an Evil of Humanity, to stumble upon the table-
Ishtar: "..."
---
Angra: "It's decided then" :p "Come on, let's get to Smolvinci's truck"
---
Rita: -Turnedd to eye Drakkon for half a second, who didn't say anything against it- "That, I can allow"
...I don't know what his plan is. None of us do. But we know his other allies...Most of them are enemies we've fought before.

...Rita Repulsa.

...Dr. Coyle.

...Asriel.

(This is bad...)
___

(ACK!)

___

"They go!"
___

Very well.
-very bad indeed...-
---
Weiss: "They're so cute~"
---
-indeed they do!-
---
Dr. Coyle: "Alright then."

In most general cases, yeah. Truth to be told I was thinking between summoning her out of 4 other people, those being Achilles, Napoleon Bonaparte (who has an Anti-Divine NP) or resummoning Nobunaga or Astolfo in different classes they have alts of in Fate/Grand Order (Avenger and Saber respectively). In the end I decided on her because... I honestly really like her design. :lol: That and a few other reasons you'll see in some posts. :p

da Vinci: "Let's question her while we advance!" -they advance as they speak-

Eleonora: "Okay, so... Favorite Imperial Consort Yang of Emperor Xuanzong, tell us your skills..."

Guifei: "Oh, Yuuyuu can play the koto quite well~"

Eleonora: "Can you fight with it?"

Guifei: "Oh, with it Yuuyuu can summon the spirits of the other consorts of my dear Emperor to fight for- I mean, along her~"

da Vinci: "See? It's not all bad" :p

Eleonora: "Can you please drop the cutesy art though? Nobody here is believing you"

Guifei: "What act? Yuuyuu is really like this~" :3 And you can't stop me, brat!

Eleonora: "We're in the middle of a rough situation here..."

Qrow: -if he was brought here before the summoning- "Hubba Hubba! That summoning room has taste." :smirk:

Don't worry. You'll get plenty of chances to finish off those Underground monsters you never could before. Perhaps then you'll finally have some closure in life.
___

"That works lawl"

"Ridley is out there...Nowhere near Ingrid, but he's alive and well, Toffee having revived both him and Dark Samus"
... But when...?
---
Ingrid: "Yukari... I hope you're alright..."

-specifically the Alpha 3 look so Ingrid's youthful look doesn't betray the disguise-

1585716077013.png

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-

... But when...?
---
Ingrid: "Yukari... I hope you're alright..."

-specifically the Alpha 3 look so Ingrid's youthful look doesn't betray the disguise-

Patience. We'll find them with the rest of Chaldea soon.

"Has been playing the long game for decades, so he knows a thing 9r two about being patient"
___

"If whatever Toffee did is making her weaker, could Yukari be affected just as badly...?"

"So what was precisely her Halloween costume is now her disguise. That should work."
___

"Also Jenny was looking for Yang and Ruby once she got to the Remnant base"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "Then shall we find some kind of outside park?"
---
Pandora: "W-What?"
---
Kamui: ".................... What do you mean?"
---
-that is so sweet~-
Sieg: "Fine by me"
---
Erika: "I don't know why..." -a flashback to her creation-
---
Artoria: "I'm asking how they've taken that you're married and if they've been amicable to him"
---
-In Nanoha's, she's at the same level as her friend Yuuno in ferret form-

Qrow: -if he was brought here before the summoning- "Hubba Hubba! That summoning room has taste." :smirk:
Fair, been pondering what to do with him.

Guifei: -Giggle- "See~? Yuuyuu's beauty also makes her so charming to any man she finds~"

Eleonora: "I suppose that is useful for distraction... And what else?"

Guifei: "Yuuyuu can also be a calamitous star when angry and inflict burns to anyone who would harm her, but it's because they wouldn't listen to her~"

da Vinci: "Hmmm, I don't remember you being associated to fire, perhaps it's an obscure reference"

Eleonora: "Huh, maybe you weren't wrong, though I would have liked someone more... Impressive"

Guifei: "..." -GASP- "Yuuyuu isn't enough for you, little one?"

Eleonora: "Don't get me wrong, it's just that... It's not like Cleopatra can't do any of those"

Guifei: -GASP- "C-Cleopatra? The Pharaoh?" -seemed genuinely excited rather than faking it- "Wait, what do you mean she can do what I can?"

Eleonora: "Well, you are 2 out of the Three Beauties of History, so I can see you sharing some attributes"

Guifei: "...I see" -fake enthusiasm and higher pitched tone dropped- "Of course she would... And please, I know I'm pretty, but come on, me? One of the most eye-catching women in the planet? Tsk, so over-exaggerated..."

Yang neutral face.png

Eleonora: "...Are you okay? I'm sorry for saying all those things..."

Guifei: "Don't worry kid, I suppose I needed a dose of reality. I'm summoned in a grave situation, yet keep acting like 'OMG I'm the cute Yang~ Please pet me and stuff~'" -sighs- "But I am still under contract to be here, so... I guess I could, be around and... Try to do something... Also, don't call me the ruiner of a dynasty again! I never asked for Xuanzong to make the mistakes he did just because he was so into me!" Though he was so cute when acting like a child~

Eleonora: "Noted..."

...Rita Repulsa.

...Dr. Coyle.

...Asriel.

(This is bad...)
___

(ACK!)

___

"They go!"
___

Very well. Thank you.
-very bad indeed...-
---
---
-indeed they do!-
---
Euryale: "...Hold on, where did our sister?"

Mordred: "Where is my father?!"

Rin: "I don't see Archer..."
---
-Gugalanna ran away before he could answer, but deed done, their spaghetti was mixed-
---
-They see the Shadow Border!-
---
Lord Drakkon: "We would need the information too, don't we?"

Rita: "Correct, it would be nasty if they came back"
"But hey, at least Star beat them!"
___

(...Yes, that would probably make anyone rethink their life.)
___

Pap will probably try to convince us to scare people for fun next Halloween, heheheh. heck, that sounds like something i'd be down for, actually.
-On the least...-
---
Atalanta: "Anyone would realize their mistakes..."
---
Aya: "But what sort of costume could I use? Hmmm, maybe I could g uncorporeal!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-very bad indeed...-
---
---
-indeed they do!-
---

---
-Gugalanna ran away before he could answer, but deed done, their spaghetti was mixed-
---
---

...Considering the circumstances, it's possible that Toffee or someone else managed to subdue them..

"Rockruff said he saw Cu and six other people get captured.."
___

(I-I'm really sorry, he usually never acts like that...)

(Hmmph. He better have been in a hurry to get somewhere important. That was so rude...)

(Aw man...)

(Nevrr mind him, Patxi, it's not your fault our food's a mess, now...)

(i know...Let's not let a little mess spoil supper.)

"Giggle" (You really do know how to find the bright side to everything, Patxi.)

"They keep eating"
___

Garnet: There's our only chance to get out of here!

Pearl: Where are Steven and Connie?!
___

The Servants are surely weak after that battle. They won't be returning to their base any time soon as long as they know it's occupied by their enemies.

Fair, been pondering what to do with him.

Guifei: -Giggle- "See~? Yuuyuu's beauty also makes her so charming to any man she finds~"

Guifei: "Yuuyuu can also be a calamitous star when angry and inflict burns to anyone who would harm her, but it's because they wouldn't listen to her~"

da Vinci: "Hmmm, I don't remember you being associated to fire, perhaps it's an obscure reference"

Eleonora: "Huh, maybe you weren't wrong, though I would have liked someone more... Impressive"

Eleonora: "Don't get me wrong, it's just that... It's not like Cleopatra can't do any of those"

Guifei: -GASP- "C-Cleopatra? The Pharaoh?" -seemed genuinely excited rather than faking it- "Wait, what do you mean she can do what I can?"

Eleonora: "Well, you are 2 out of the Three Beauties of History, so I can see you sharing some attributes"

Guifei: "...I see" -fake enthusiasm and higher pitched tone dropped- "Of course she would... And please, I know I'm pretty, but come on, me? One of the most eye-catching women in the planet? Tsk, so over-exaggerated..."

View attachment 267933

Guifei: "Don't worry kid, I suppose I needed a dose of reality. I'm summoned in a grave situation, yet keep acting like 'OMG I'm the cute Yang~ Please pet me and stuff~'" -sighs- "But I am still under contract to be here, so... I guess I could, be around and... Try to do something... Also, don't call me the ruiner of a dynasty again! I never asked for Xuanzong to make the mistakes he did just because he was so into me!" Though he was so cute when acting like a child~

He was only ever summoned during Flowey's Future IIRC, so if you ever thought up a good way to incorporate him into the present time, I can promise I'd be very interested in seeing it happen. :p

(Is now really the time to start flirting with the new Servant? And for the new Servant to flirt back? Ela is also raising some good points...But this Servant is better than nothing. We need all the help we can get right now....)

-On the least...-
---
Atalanta: "Anyone would reaize their mistakes..."
---
Aya: "But what sort of costume could I use? Hmmm, maybe I could g uncorporeal!"
Star: I...I did it! Whoo!

"A frustrated Moon dragged her back to the campfire"

___

(Except maybe my old trainer.)

"That comment alone goes to show just how much faith he lost in him"
___

that's a great idea. the Undergroubd ghosts know how that feels, but they never take advantage of it for pranks like that. they're missing out. you shouldn't.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: I...I did it! Whoo!

"A frustrated Moon dragged her back to the campfire"

___

(Except maybe my old trainer.)

"That comment alone goes to show just how much faith he lost in him"
___

that's a great idea. the Undergroubd ghosts know how that feels, nut they never take advantage of it for pranks like that. they're missing out. you shouldn't.
-She can still be quite the immature teen...-
---
Atalanta: -Petted- "You don't have to think of him again"
---
Aya: "...I wonder if I can possess objects..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Patience. We'll find them with the rest of Chaldea soon.

"Has been playing the long game for decades, so he knows a thing 9r two about being patient"
___

"If whatever Toffee did is making her weaker, could Yukari be affected just as badly...?"

"So what was precisely her Halloween costume is now her disguise. That should work."
___

"Also Jenny was looking for Yang and Ruby once she got to the Remnant base"
.......... You're such a buzzkill...
---
-not sure if I made a bit about it, but it was good enough to fool Juri, who literally has photographic memory, so it'll probably work :V-

Ingrid: "I should... give her a call..." -phone in hand-
---
-they playing vidya gaems-

Sieg: "Fine by me"
---
Erika: "I don't know why..." -a flashback to her creation-
---
Artoria: "I'm asking how they've taken that you're married and if they've been amicable to him"
---
-In Nanoha's, she's at the same level as her friend Yuuno in ferret form-
-they find a spot-

Kamui: "Such pretty sights." :)
---
Pandora: -mistakes it as her opening the box- "Oh, sweetie..." -hugs-
---
Kamui: "They're very accepting of him because he always brings me joy. And that makes me even happier." :)
---
-is that high? :V-

He was only ever summoned during Flowey's Future IIRC, so if you ever thought up a good way to incorporate him into the present time, I can promise I'd be very interested in seeing it happen. :p

(Is now really the time to start flirting with the new Servant? And for the new Servant to flirt back? Ela is also raising some good points...But this Servant is better than nothing. We need all the help we can get right now....)
Arlon: "Care to show us your abilities in action? We do have a training room."

-and because Arlon is a goddamn genius at building stuff, it's comparable to the Danger Zone from X-Men :V-

---
---
---

...Considering the circumstances, it's possible that Toffee or someone else managed to subdue them..

___

(Hmmph. He better have been in a hurry to get somewhere important. That was so rude...)

(Aw man...)

"They keep eating"
___

___

The Servants are surely weak after that battle. They won't be returning to their base any time soon as long as they know it's occupied by their enemies.
-OH NO-
---
Weiss: "Awwwww~"
---
-DO WE HAVE TIME TO WORRY ABOUT THEM?!-
---
Dr. Coyle: "So we must find them as quickly as possible!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

(Aw man...)

"They keep eating"
___

___

-OH NO-
---
---
---
Sakura: "Rider... I can't let them do anything to Rider!"

Cleopatra: "I already lost Caesar, I won't lose a friend!"

Scathach: "Can you describe them?"
---
Blackbeard: "Ooooh~ At this rate they're so close to it, lol! I should write a fanfic about my ship..."
---
Angra: "They probably off already"
---
Lord Drakkon: "I'll have Sentries guardiang every room, from outside and inside"

Rita: "Good idea, Drakkon"

-and because Arlon is a goddamn genius at building stuff, it's comparable to the Danger Zone from X-Men :V-
True, though there was also the sub-arc I had to introduce Sieg where he accidentally transported him to his world to help him with trouble, having intended to bring the FGO protag instead, that was based on the Fate/Apocrypha event said game had, which... Now that I remember, we never really finished Uni, lol.

Guifei: "Sure I supose... And what I said about Yuuyuu before, just calling me Yang is fine"

Eleonora: "We have another person named Yang with us"

Guifei: "Guifei is fine..." -to the training room-
.-they find a spot-

Kamui: "Such pretty sights." :)
---
Pandora: -mistakes it as her opening the box- "Oh, sweetie..." -hugs-
---
Kamui: "They're very accepting of him because he always brings me joy. And that makes me even happier." :)
---
-is that high? :V-
Sieg: "Agreed, I can feel the fresh air..."
---
Erika: "It was really scary..."
---
Artoria: "Hm, I suppose no hostilities then"
---
-I said cute in his ferret form, not his human form- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: "Agreed, I can feel the fresh air..."
---
Erika: "It was really scary..."
---
Artoria: "Hm, I suppose no hostilities then"
---
-I said cute in his ferret form, not his human form- :V
Kamui: "A perfect place to get to know each other."
---
Pan: "But it was just a nightmas..."
---
Kamui: "Sometimes my bigger sisters argue over what to give him, but it's nowhere near what happens with your beloved."
---
-so kewtest?- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She can still be quite the immature teen...-
---
Atalanta: -Petted- "You don't have to think of him again"
---
Aya: "...I wonder if I can possess objects..."
Moon: Star, we need to get out of here as quickly as possible.

Stat: Akright, alright!

"The teen helped up her friend"

Star: You doing okay Lily? At least you still got your warm coat on.
___

"Sugh" (You're right. I'm sorry, I usually try not to dwell on my past with ny first trainer...I guess I couldn't help it this time, now that you've seen his descent firsthand...)
___

our ghosts can do that, too. why not give it a try aometime?

.......... You're such a buzzkill...
---
-not sure if I made a bit about it, but it was good enough to fool Juri, who literally has photographic memory, so it'll probably work :V-

Ingrid: "I should... give her a call..." -phone in hand-
---
-they playing vidya gaems-
"...Asriel couldn't tell since Toffee was looking in another direction, but he actually looked offended by that comment for once"

___

"The rats would still report any Mewman's presence in the woods, so Ingrid could still land in trouble if she's spotted. She just won't be a high priority target since they won't recognize her as being Ingris"

"Yeah, check up on her best friend..."
___

"They get visit from robot teen friend"

-OH NO-
---
---
---

---
Blackbeard: "Ooooh~ At this rate they're so close to it, lol! I should write a fanfic about my ship..."
---
---
Lord Drakkon: "I'll have Sentries guardiang every room, from outside and inside"

"sigh" I knew we were missing people...

(...There was a lady in blue armor with orange hair and a sword...A bowmab with silver hair... woman with purple robes and purple hair...This one guy who looked really big and strong, bigger than any normal man...)

"The Pokemon's descriptions of those who were kidnapped are matching those of the missing Servants so far..."

___

"It's a good thing neither Patxi nor Winter have seen the movie this trope comes from, or else they'd realize this was a set up :p"

"And yes, it seems like they're about to unknowingly start eating the same piece of pasta..."
___

Garnet: We come back dor them immediately if they're not with the others.

"They enter, thankfully finding both Steven and Connie"

___

There are a grand number of dimensions they could have fled to. There are likely records of it somewheres

True, though there was also the sub-arc I had to introduce Sieg where he accidentally transported him to his world to help him with trouble, having intended to bring the FGO protag instead, that was based on the Fate/Apocrypha event said game had, which... Now that I remember, we never really finished Uni, lol.

Guifei: "Sure I supose... And what I said about Yuuyuu before, just calling me Yang is fine"

(This woman just got here, and she already can't catch a break...)

"Does such a training facility entail a room where they can fight simulations 9f their previous enemies? Because I've been wanting this base to have a training room with that feature"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "A perfect place to get to know each other."
---
Pan: "But it was just a nightmas..."
---
Kamui: "Sometimes my bigger sisters argue over what to give him, but it's nowhere near what happens with your beloved."
---
-so kewtest?- :V
Sieg: "Hm. Are you a homunculus too?"
---
Erika: "I'm glad it wasn't real..."
---
Artoria: "Oh, knowing him, he'd be glad with anything"
---
-Pretty much- :p
Nanoha: "I must tell my parents I'm here though..."
Fate: "My mother and brother must be worried..."
Hayate: "My family must be paranoid now"
Moon: Star, we need to get out of here as quickly as possible.

Stat: Akright, alright!

"The teen helped up her friend"

Star: You doing okay Lily? At least you still got your warm coat on.
___

"Sugh" (You're right. I'm sorry, I usually try not to dwell on my past with ny first trainer...I guess I couldn't help it this time, now that you've seen his descent firsthand...)
___

our ghosts can do that, too. why not give it a try aometime?
Lily: "I feel so tired..."
---
Atalanta: "He doesn't matters now, it was too late for him"
---
Aya: "...How about now?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

(...There was a lady in blue armor with orange hair and a sword...A bowmab with silver hair... woman with purple robes and purple hair...This one guy who looked really big and strong, bigger than any normal man...)

"The Pokemon's descriptions of those who were kidnapped are matching those of the missing Servants so far..."

___

"It's a good thing neither Patxi nor Winter have seen the movie this trope comes from, or else they'd realize this was a set up :p"

"And yes, it seems like they're about to unknowingly start eating the same piece of pasta..."
___

___

There are a grand number of dimensions they could have fled to. There are likely records of it somewheres
-oh no...-
---
-OH DANG!-
---
-Steven wonders who the big guy is :V-
---
Dr. Coyle: "Great, that way I cannot be disturbed!"

-then the robot and Hedlok come back-

Dr. Coyle: "Oh good, Hedlok and Springtron are still functional after their battles... wait... Hedlok?"

Hedlok: -roared as if to say "yes?"-

Dr. Coyle: "Where is he? Did you actually let him free?"

Hedlok: -actually looking afraid-

Dr. Coyle: "..." -about to shoot Hedlok with her ARMS... but intentionally missed him- "I can't believe you let him go like that!" -scream of rage and hate-

"Does such a training facility entail a room where they can fight simulations 9f their previous enemies? Because I've been wanting this base to have a training room with that feature"
we didn't?

Arlon: "Now, since I was the one who designed it, I shall perform the training. Tell me, Miss Guifei, what is your class?"

-sure, why not? but it's not going to be capable of simulating big ones like Zero, Photoshop Flowey or Bill Cipher-

"...Asriel couldn't tell since Toffee was looking in another direction, but he actually looked offended by that comment for once"

___

"The rats would still report any Mewman's presence in the woods, so Ingrid could still land in trouble if she's spotted. She just won't be a high priority target since they won't recognize her as being Ingris"

"Yeah, check up on her best friend..."
___

"They get visit from robot teen friend"
-OH DEAR-
---
-that's why she still tries to at least hide-

-would she get an answer, Digi?-
---
Ruby: "Oh, hey Jenny."

Sieg: "Hm. Are you a homunculus too?"
---
Erika: "I'm glad it wasn't real..."
---
Artoria: "Oh, knowing him, he'd be glad with anything"
---
-Pretty much- :p
Nanoha: "I must tell my parents I'm here though..."
Fate: "My mother and brother must be worried..."
Hayate: "My family must be paranoid now"
Kamui: "Can't say that I am."
---
Pandora: "Now, do you want to stay here?"
---
Kamui: "That's true."
---
Kanna: :3

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I feel so tired..."
---
Atalanta: "He doesn't matters now, it was too late for him"
---
Aya: "...How about now?"
Star: Hey, yoy're gonna be fine. Mom says ee'll get you to that Magic Sanctuary soon, and then you'll be re-energized in no time!

"Moon was leading them to it, somewhere our there"
___

(I know, I know. I'm just sorry you had to see all that. I don't care about how he treated my teammates and I anymore. I haven't for years. My only regret.now is that I couldn't stop him from hurting other trainers and their Pokemon...)
___

I'd say yes, but what's there to possess here?

-
-OH DEAR-
---
-that's why she still tries to at least hide-

-would she get an answer, Digi?-
---
Ruby: "Oh, hey Jenny."
"He goes off to speak with Rita, Coyle and the othwrs"

"And now I got nothing else to add here"
___

"She might spot Queen Moon out there later...with Star and Medea Lily"

"I would assume she does reply"
___

Hey there! I'm glad to see you two more it here 8n one piece, but I was sure you would.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"He goes off to speak with Rita, Coyle and the othwrs"

"And now I got nothing else to add here"
___

"She might spot Queen Moon out there later...with Star and Medea Lily"

"I would assume she does reply"
___

Hey there! I'm glad to see you two more it here 8n one piece, but I was sure you would.
-likewise-
---
Digital Hazard Digital Hazard does Yukari reply?

-and would they see her?-
---
-she shows Qrow?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

-oh no...-
---
-OH DANG!-
---
---

Dr. Coyle: "Oh good, Hedlok and Springtron are still functional after their battles... wait... Hedlok?"

Dr. Coyle: "..." -about to shoot Hedlok with her ARMS... but intentionally missed him- "I can't believe you let him go like that!" -scream of rage and hate-
-People are clearly worried by the abscence of their allies-

Scathach: "And who did kidnap them?"
---
Ishtar: "Fufufu~ Look at them eat, clueless~"
---
-M A X B R A S S-
---
Rita: "The one who was puppeeted by him?"

we didn't?

Arlon: "Now, since I was the one who designed it, I shall perform the training. Tell me, Miss Guifei, what is your class?"

-sure, why not? but it's not going to be capable of simulating big ones like Zero, Photoshop Flowey or Bill Cipher-
Nope, we didn't. We were moving from the social groups then so it kinda got lost before the last thing lol.

Guifei: "Foreigner"

-da Vinci, Eleonora and Alphys suddenly had their pupils shrink as their eyes widen-
Star: Hey, yoy're gonna be fine. Mom says ee'll get you to that Magic Sanctuary soon, and then you'll be re-energized in no time!

"Moon was leading them to it, somewhere our there"
___

(I know, I know. I'm just sorry you had to see all that. I don't care about how he treated my teammates and I anymore. I haven't for years. My only regret.now is that I couldn't stop him from hurting other trainers and their Pokemon...)
___

I'd say yes, but what's there to possess here?
-Then the disguised Ingrid happened The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn -
---
Atalanta: "I'm not sure if it could have been prevented..."
---
Aya: "Hmmm..." -looking around-
Kamui: "Can't say that I am."
---
Pandora: "Now, do you want to stay here?"
---
Kamui: "That's true."
---
Kanna: :3
Sieg: "Oh, most homunculi I've seen have your hair and eye color..."
---
Erika: "Sure! So long Mama doesn't minds!"
---
Artoria: "And your cousin? I've seen you along her quite often"
---
-Even her friends agree she's cute-

Remind me what's going on here? Something about Ingrid disguising as Karin to be undetected?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: "Oh, most homunculi I've seen have your hair and eye color..."
---
Erika: "Sure! So long Mama doesn't minds!"
---
Artoria: "And your cousin? I've seen you along her quite often"
---
-Even her friends agree she's cute-
Kamui: "A coincidence."
---
Pandora: "Why would she~?"
---
Kamui: "She's really happy to be here. Though it might be harder to tell for you because she doesn't show her feelings to everyone."
---
-the cutest!-

-Young Harem Protag skill :V-

Remind me what's going on here? Something about Ingrid disguising as Karin to be undetected?
Ingrid giving a call to Yukari to see how she's doing because she's worried.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oh no...-
---
-OH DANG!-
---
---

---
---
-M A X B R A S S-
---

-Then the disguised Ingrid happened The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn

"Papyruz was sweating nervously, concerned for their friends"

(Some guy in scary-armor... I think he said his name was Drakkon...)
___

"They're trying to slurp up the same piece of spaghetti"

"...And then, sure enough, their muzzles met, making dor an accidental kiss"

"...Both foxes froze with innocent looks of surprise on their faces"
___

Steven: Whoa, who's this gia-

Garnet: Max Brass.

Steven: You saw I was gonna ask that, didn't you? Right...Uh, it's nice to meet you, Mr. Max Brass! My name's Steven Universe.
___

Now now it's not the time to lose focus or waste valuable resources over fits of anger. Sometimes, the only way to ensure success is always be one step ahead of your enemy. And we can't be one step ahead if we lose focus.

___

I believe she's trying to build up power inside Pandora's Box on Mewni, and is using that disguise in case ahe's spotted by Ridley, Dark Samus or Ludo's rat mooks.

-likewise-
---

---
-she shows Qrow?-
"You said Ingeid was in an ideal hiding spot, so likely not. They'd visible to Ingrid, but she wouldn't be visible to them. But would Ingrid try to risk leaving her hideout interacting with them?"
___

"Exactly"

Actually, I came here because I have a surprise for you two.

"She steps aside to reveal Drunkle Qrow"

we didn't?

Nope, we didn't. We were moving from the social groups then so it kinda got lost before the last thing lol.

-da Vinci, Eleonora and Alphys suddenly had their pupils shrink as their eyes widen-
Sounds like an opportunity :p

F-Foreinger? ...You're...You're our third ever Sevant of that class...

-
Atalanta: "I'm not sure if it could have been prevented..."
---
Aya: "Hmmm..." -looking around-
(And once again, you're right. I just wish it could've...)
___

"She finds anything?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
-M A X B R A S S-
---

___

___

Steven: You saw I was gonna ask that, didn't you? Right...Uh, it's nice to meet you, Mr. Max Brass! My name's Steven Universe.
___

Now now it's not the time to lose focus or waste valuable resources over fits of anger. Sometimes, the only way to ensure success is always be one step ahead of your enemy. And we can't be one step ahead if we lose focus.

___

I believe she's trying to build up power inside Pandora's Box on Mewni, and is using that disguise in case ahe's spotted by Ridley, Dark Samus or Ludo's rat mooks.
-such a bad situation-
---
Weiss: -took a picture with her Scroll-
---
Max Brass: -thumbs up- "OH YEAH!"
---
Dr. Coyle: "... You're right... I can always get him later. That idiot always finds his path crossing with mine."

Arlon: -remains calm, but is internally proud to have proven the three genuises wrong- "Unfortnately, data on Foreigners is too scarce for a proper training regimen to be made for them, so I shall try to mix various ones from other classes. Is that alright, Miss Guifei?"

"You said Ingeid was in an ideal hiding spot, so likely not. They'd visible to Ingrid, but she wouldn't be visible to them. But would Ingrid try to risk leaving her hideout interacting with them?"
___

"Exactly"

Actually, I came here because I have a surprise for you two.

"She steps aside to reveal Drunkle Qrow"
-Then the disguised Ingrid happened The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn -
-only if they find Pandora :p-
---
Ruby/Yang: "UNCLE QROW!" -they tackle him into a hug-

Qrow: "Whoe there! Easy, girls!" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-

-only if they find Pandora :p-
---
Ruby/Yang: "UNCLE QROW!" -they tackle him into a hug-

Qrow: "Whoe there! Easy, girls!" :)
"And they might at this rate :p"

___

"She smiles seeing them reunited"

I did one last sweep around Basel before evacuating to make sure no one got left behind, saw they had taken Qrow prisoner, and well, you know me. I couldn't let that happen.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"And they might at this rate :p"

___

"She smiles seeing them reunited"

I did one last sweep around Basel before evacuating to make sure no one got left behind, saw they had taken Qrow prisoner, and well, you know me. I couldn't let that happen.
-do they? :p-
---
Ruby: "THANK YOU!"

Yang: "Pretty sure he could've gotten out of prison on his own, but coming here? Yeah, wouldn't have happened. Thanks, Jenny." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "A coincidence."
---
Pandora: "Why would she~?"
---
Kamui: "She's really happy to be here. Though it might be harder to tell for you because she doesn't show her feelings to everyone."
---
-the cutest!-

-Young Harem Protag skill :V-
Sieg: "Sorry for asking"
---
Erika: "No reason at all~"
---
Artoria: "She seems rather stoic"
---
-It has yet to fully develop, but signs of the future are starting to appear-
Ingrid giving a call to Yukari to see how she's doing because she's worried.
Is it by phone or telepathy?
(And once again, you're right. I just wish it could've...)
___

"She finds anything?"
Atalanta: "No need to think of it now"
---
-A lamppost-

___

___

___

-such a bad situation-
---
---
---
Dr. Coyle: "... You're right... I can always get him later. That idiot always finds his path crossing with mine."
Scathach: "Drakkon? Never heard of him.."
---
-Boudica, Marie, Blackbeard, Rin, Ishtar and Medusa are all mentally squealing-
---
Angra: "Good, now let's move!"
---
Rita: "I see it's personal"

Arlon: -remains calm, but is internally proud to have proven the three genuises wrong- "Unfortnately, data on Foreigners is too scarce for a proper training regimen to be made for them, so I shall try to mix various ones from other classes. Is that alright, Miss Guifei?"
Indeed it does. IMO it shuld be told in a flashback where Jaune's friends ask him in detail what happened. :p

Guifei: "Huh? Third? Oh, and it is fine, I guess"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: "Sorry for asking"
---
Erika: "No reason at all~"
---
Artoria: "She seems rather stoic"
---
-It has yet to fully develop, but signs of the future are starting to appear-
Kamui: "It's a perfectly good question. No need to be sorry."
---
Pandora: "Awwww~"
---
Kamui: "She's quite expressive once she grows fond of someone." :)
---
-good thing she got a boyfriend before that :V-

Is it by phone or telepathy?
-phone-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-such a bad situation-
---
---
---
---
---
---

"Turns to Ranger Slay...Kimberly, and Trini"

Do you two know who he is?

"Notably, several Pokemon were glaring at the two former Ranger Sentries"
___

"It wasn't much, but it was still their first kiss for both of them. If there was ever a very literal case of "Puppy Love", it's definitely this"

"After a few seconds of remaining motionless in their surprise, both Pokmeon abruptly turned away from each other shyly. Both blushed lightly and Patxi was shaking nervously"
___

Connie: Connie Maheswaran! It's also nice to meet you.

"To Remnant!"
___

It definitely sounds personal.

Atalanta: "No need to think of it now"
---
-A lamppost-
(No use dwelling what's too late to change...)
___

"It's not much, but it's a start"

-do they? :p-
---
Ruby: "THANK YOU!"

Yang: "Pretty sure he could've gotten out of prison on his own, but coming here? Yeah, wouldn't have happened. Thanks, Jenny." :)
"it so happens Ingrid's hiding spot is near another ideal hiding spot: the location of the Magic Sanctuary"

"So yes, they probably will"

___

Just doing my job! But I'm happy to reunite my friends with their family, too. "Smile"

And yeah, you're right about that. I made sure I can call Chaldea's leaders for situations like these.

-

Indeed it does. IMO it shuld be told in a flashback where Jaune's friends ask him in detail what happened. :p

That works :p

We can introduce you soon...We really should, actually.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "It's a perfectly good question. No need to be sorry."
---
---
Kamui: "She's quite expressive once she grows fond of someone." :)
---
-good thing she got a boyfriend before that :V-

-phone-
Sieg: "Then what are you"?
---
Erika: -Giggles very cutely-
---
Artoria: "Hm, has anyone besides you accomplished that?" -a fellow dancer...-
---
-Yeah, and Nanoha's own would cancel it anyway- :V
---
-Yukari answers the call then-
(No use dwelling what's too late to change...)
___

"It's not much, but it's a start"
Atalanta: "Indeed, but look forward"
---
-She goes uncorporeal-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

___

"It wasn't much, but it was still their first kiss for both of them. If there was ever a very literal case of "Puppy Love", it's definitely this"

"After a few seconds of remaining motionless in their surprise, both Pokmeon abruptly turned away from each other shyly. Both blushed lightly and Patxi was shaking nervously"
___

"To Remnant!"
___

-I'm not sure how to contribute, so I'll just say Arlon served tea :V-
---
-Weiss was also mentally squealing-
---
-YES-

-anyone has questions for Max during the drive?-
---
Dr. Coyle: "It is none of your concern..."

Arlon: "But first, a test of her abilities."

-training begins!-

Qrow: "Even if she's not good in battle, she could make a good distraction with her looks. Maybe even Toffee would drool seeing her." :smirk:

"it so happens Ingrid's hiding spot is near another ideal hiding spot: the location of the Magic Sanctuary"

"So yes, they probably will"

___

Just doing my job! But I'm happy to reunite my friends with their family, too. "Smile"

And yeah, you're right about that. I made sure I can call Chaldea's leaders for situations like these.
-Star sees a glowey thing?-
---
Qrow: "Speaking of leaders, where's da Vinci? I need to talk to her."

-this would naturally transition to Qrow's reaction to Guifei :V-

Sieg: "Then what are you"?
---
Erika: -Giggles very cutely-
---
Artoria: "Hm, has anyone besides you accomplished that?" -a fellow dancer...-
---
-Yeah, and Nanoha's own would cancel it anyway- :V
---
-Yukari answers the call then-
Kamui: "I'm... not sure myself. I know I was born with dragon powers, but otherwise..."
---
---
Kamui: "Margaretha did."
---
-LMAO-
---
Ingrid: "Yukari?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-

-Star sees a glowey thing?-
---
Qrow: "Speaking of leaders, where's da Vinci? I need to talk to her."

-this would naturally transition to Qrow's reaction to Guifei :V-
Star: Huh? A light...Some weird glowey light...I know I gotta check this out. "Goes after it"

Moon: Star, wait! Quit running off- Ugh..."Follows her, helping a weakened Medea Lily up"

___

I think they're in the Summoning Chamber. To my understanding, only a small team of Chaldea's scientists were involved in constructing this backup fortress, so hopefully someone can give you the right directions. What dimension are we in, anyway?

"Wait until his nieces hear about said reaction to Guifei :V"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: Huh? A light...Some weird glowey light...I know I gotta check this out. "Goes after it"

Moon: Star, wait! Quit running off- Ugh..."Follows her, helping a weakened Medea Lily up"

___

I think they're in the Summoning Chamber. To my understanding, only a small team of Chaldea's scientists were involved in constructing this backup fortress, so hopefully someone can give you the right directions. What dimension are we in, anyway?

"Wait until his nieces hear about said reaction to Guifei :V"
Ingrid: -MGS exclamation and shows up- "Stop, Star! Do not touch it!"
---
Qrow: "That's Remnant."

Yang: "Our old home..."

Qrow: "Anyway... Summoning Chamber? I'll find my way there."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: -MGS exclamation and shows up- "Stop, Star! Do not touch it!"
---
Qrow: "That's Remnant."

Yang: "Our old home..."

Qrow: "Anyway... Summoning Chamber? I'll find my way there."
Star: Ah! Random magic wielder in the woods! Wait a minute, do I... know you...?
___

Wait wait wait, you used to live here?

"Going with the assumption that she was never told about Remnant"

"The Summoning Chamber might be a new addition to it, but it's still the same old Beacon Academy otherwise, so finding his way around should certainly be easy"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: Ah! Random magic wielder in the woods! Wait a minute, do I... know you...?
___

Wait wait wait, you used to live here?

"Going with the assumption that she was never told about Remnant"

"The Summoning Chamber might be a new addition to it, but it's still the same old Beacon Academy otherwise, so finding his way around should certainly be easy"
Ingrid: "Oh, right, my disguise..." -quickly vanishes her wig to show her true hair before making it reappear- "Sorry... I couldn't show you for too long out of safety... Ludo and Toffee's mooks tend to crawl around here every now and then..."
---
Yang: "Yeah, we did."

-he assumed they'd take the secret basement for this kind of stuff-

-he was right :p-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-training begins!-

Qrow: "Even if she's not good in battle, she could make a good distraction with her looks. Maybe even Toffee would drool seeing her." :smirk:
-Guifei sees as holographicc Ranger Sentries come to her, and starts to play a pipa she carries-

-Three spirits taking the form the form of women made of blue flames appear and begin attacking-

___

___

"To Remnant!"
___

---
---
-YES-

---
-Kamui and Palutena could listen- :p

Kimberly: "His name is Thomas Oliver. He was once a normal teen like us, but caught Rita's eye after seeing he was talented in martial arts to turn him into her personal evil Green Ranger, using the power of the dragon..."

Trini: "He was brainwashed initially and we freed him from it, but... He ran away, and in that time, she convinced him to join her willingly, and eventually overtook her after defeating us"
---
-Rin equally as high-

Ozymandias: "Interesting! Advances finally happening!"
---
Angra: "So, where are you from, big fella?"
---
Rita: "Fine, now if you excuse me, I have a throne to place in this base"

Lord Drakkon: "I will observe over this place for the moment"
(I've always tried to only look forward after you took me in. I'll keep at it.) "He gives a content, reassuring smile"
___

"Time to possess that lamppost..."
Atalanta: "I know that" -reassuring patting-
---
-She goes to it!-
Kamui: "I'm... not sure myself. I know I was born with dragon powers, but otherwise..."
---
---
Kamui: "Margaretha did."
---
-LMAO-
---
Ingrid: "Yukari?"
Sieg: "You're a dragon?"
---
Erika: -hugging tight-
---
Artoria: "Same love for dancing, right?"
---
-But anyway, the kids go to have a *p i c n i c*-
---
Yukari: "Ingrid, where are you now?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: "You're a dragon?"
---
Erika: -hugging tight-
---
Artoria: "Same love for dancing, right?"
---
-But anyway, the kids go to have a *p i c n i c*-
---
Yukari: "Ingrid, where are you now?"
Kamui: "Indeed I am." :)
---
-ADORABLE-
---
Kamui: "Indeed. They've connected quite fast."
---
-YAAAAAAY-
---
Ingrid: "Still in front of Pandora. I was just... worried about you. I can feel myself getting weaker and weaker..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
-YES-

---
-

Kimberly: "His name is Thomas Oliver. He was once a normal teen like us, but caught Rita's eye after seeing he was talented in martial arts to turn him into her personal evil Green Ranger, using the power of the dragon..."

Trini: "He was brainwashed initially and we freed him from it, but... He ran away, and in that time, she convinced him to join her willingly, and eventually overtook her after defeating us"
---
-Rin equally as high-

---
---

"The Rulers ought to be apart of this, after all"

...So not only is he the reason why your world fell and your team began to die out, but he's even more powerful than Rita is...

Luxray? (And why should we believe these two?)

"Between their involvement in tranquilizing and capturing him and several other Pokemon, and the fact that they were previously helping the monster menacing Chaldea now to begin, Heshima is not trusting of these two former Sentries"
___

(...Oh no oh my gosh I-I-I'm so sorry, Winter! Our food was just a total mess, a-and-)

(Patxi, it's okay. I know it was an accident. And it's not your fault....If anything, it's both our faults. I can't believe we didn't pay attention to our plate.) "Giggle"

"Sighs" (Looks like you're seeing a bright side to things when I for once can't...)

___

Pearl: And what's with your, "Ahem" ...arms?
___

As you wish. I have one final request: there are two individuals in particular who's involvement with Chaldea may prove problematic, if left unchecked. Find everything you can about them. They could be on our trail at this very moment after all that has transpired.

Ingrid: "Oh, right, my disguise..." -quickly vanishes her wig to show her true hair before making it reappear- "Sorry... I couldn't show you for too long out of safety... Ludo and Toffee's mooks tend to crawl around here every now and then..."
---
Yang: "Yeah, we did."

-he assumed they'd take the secret basement for this kind of stuff-

-he was right :p-
Star: Ingrid? What are you doing on Mewni? And in the wilderness? By yourself...?

Moon: Ingrid...If you've come back, then you must be enacting your plan. Whatever it is...
___

...If you don't mind asking...What happened...?

"He's savvy like that :p"

-
Atalanta: "I know that" -reassuring patting-
---
-She goes to it!-
(And I'll start by looking towards the TV again for some more entertainment.) "Light chuckle"

___

"She discovers that she can make the light flicker on and off, bend the lamppost to great degrees to make it seem like it's watching whoever's standing by it, and even make it move wildly enough to dance like something out of an old Disney theater cartoon"

-I

-training begins!-

-Guifei sees as holographicc Ranger Sentries come to her, and starts to play a pipa she carries-

-Three spirits taking the form the form of women made of blue flames appear and begin attacking-

"
Intriguing!

"Toffee's too smart too fall for that, as well as too prejudiced against mewmans, who look like humans, to be attracted to any humanoid :p"

"...SvtFoE's shipping community would probably tell you otherwise, though"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Intriguing!

"Toffee's too smart too fall for that, as well as too prejudiced against mewmans, who look like humans, to be attracted to any humanoid :p"

"...SvtFoE's shipping community would probably tell you otherwise, though"
-it's also a RWBY character who said it, and considering that shipping community... :V-

Qrow: "She fights like a Schnee..."

---
-Rin equally as high-

---
---

"The Rulers ought to be apart of this, after all"

...So not only is he the reason why your world fell and your team began to die out, but he's even more powerful than Rita is...

Luxray? (And why should we believe these two?)

"Between their involvement in tranquilizing and capturing him and several other Pokemon, and the fact that they were previously helping the monster menacing Chaldea now to begin, Heshima is not trusting of these two former Sentries"
___

(...Oh no oh my gosh I-I-I'm so sorry, Winter! Our food was just a total mess, a-and-)

(Patxi, it's okay. I know it was an accident. And it's not your fault....If anything, it's both our faults. I can't believe we didn't pay attention to our plate.) "Giggle"

"Sighs" (Looks like you're seeing a bright side to things when I for once can't...)

___

Pearl: And what's with your, "Ahem" ...arms?
___

As you wish. I have one final request: there are two individuals in particular who's involvement with Chaldea may prove problematic, if left unchecked. Find everything you can about them. They could be on our trail at this very moment after all that has transpired.
Palu: "Sounds like a very troublesome foe..."
---
Weiss: Too cute~!
---
Max Brass: "ARMS!" -flexes with them, clearly taking pride in them-

-based on the fight, Garnet can assume these weirdly-shaped arms can extend to great lengths?-
---
Dr. Coyle: "One of them must be Ingrid... or whatever she calls herself these days."

Star: Ingrid? What are you doing on Mewni? And in the wilderness? By yourself...?

Moon: Ingrid...If you've come back, then you must be enacting your plan. Whatever it is...
___

...If you don't mind asking...What happened...?

"He's savvy like that :p"
Ingrid: "I will keep it a secret to ensure Toffee never knows of it, but it involves this glowing box. Whatever it causes, let it happen. It needs to be done for it to gather power and hopefully wipe Toffee from the multiverse. And most importantly, do not touch it. No matter how tempting it could be.

I'm simply here to make sure nothing interrupts the process."
---
Ruby: -about to cry-

Yang: "Let's... not talk about it..."

Last edited:
Top Bottom