• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "I will keep it a secret to ensure Toffee never knows of it, but it involves this glowing box. Whatever it causes, let it happen. It needs to be done for it to gather power and hopefully wipe Toffee from the multiverse. And most importantly, do not touch it. No matter how tempting it could be.

I'm simply here to make sure nothing interrupts the process."
---
Ruby: -about to cry-

Yang: "Let's... not talk about it..."
Moon: And you're enacting this top secret plan all by yourself in the Forest of Certain Death while Ludo's scouts are everywhere?
___

"Noticed"

I'm sorry. I won't mention it again...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: And you're enacting this top secret plan all by yourself in the Forest of Certain Death while Ludo's scouts are everywhere?
___

"Noticed"

I'm sorry. I won't mention it again...
Ingrid: "It would be too suspicious if multiple people were in the forest, would it not?

But I am not alone. Rook wanders around, serving as a scout. He has quite the talent when it comes to playing hide and seek." :p
---
Yang: "It's alright. You didn't really know..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "It would be too suspicious if multiple people were in the forest, would it not?

But I am not alone. Rook wanders around, serving as a scout. He has quite the talent when it comes to playing hide and seek." :p
---
Yang: "It's alright. You didn't really know..."
Moon: And what if Ridley or Dark Samus find him instead? What then?

Star: At least she's trying to defeat him, mom. We haven't even found shelter yet.
___

"After hearing this, she looks out a nearby window. Only now does she realoze how barren and away from any possible civilization the area around Beacon looks outside"

I think I can make myself an idea now, anyway...But please never mind that. Moving on, do you two...have any spare game controllers?

"Wants to play a video game with friends"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: And what if Ridley or Dark Samus find him instead? What then?

Star: At least she's trying to defeat him, mom. We haven't even found shelter yet.
___

"She can see how barren and away from any possible civilization the area around Beacon looks from out a nearby window"

I think I can make myself an idea anyway...But please never mind that. Moving on, do you teo...have any spare game controllers?

"Wants to play a video game with friends"
Ingrid: "If Rook sees these two, he simply has to get away and report their position to me so I can be ready if they try to be hostile. Simple as that.

I am trying to think of every possibility when it comes to my plan because that lizard problem of yours cost me one of my own friends and I am not going to lose another. Not until my last, dying breath..." -hand on forehead- "Urk... Stupid headaches..." :urg:

-a reminder that Ingrid's body is in fact an avatar crafted by Yukari since her old body was destroyed, so with enough magic drained out, Toffee can effectively "kill" Ingrid just like he can to every Servant, and the amount he's taken so far is causing her physical pain-

-she's clearly not doing well at all despite the confidence she has in her plan...-
---
Yang: "Sure. What do you wanna play?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "If Rook sees these two, he simply has to get away and report their position to me so I can be ready if they try to be hostile. Simple as that.

I am trying to think of every possibility when it comes to my plan because that lizard problem of yours cost me one of my own friends and I am not going to lose another. Not until my last, dying breath..." -hand on forehead- "Urk... Stupid headaches..." :urg:

-a reminder that Ingrid's body is in fact an avatar crafted by Yukari since her old body was destroyed, so with enough magic drained out, Toffee can effectively "kill" Ingrid just like he can to every Servant, and the amount he's taken so far is causing her physical pain-

-she's clearly not doing well at all despite the confidence she has in her plan...-
---
Yang: "Sure. What do you wanna play?"
"...Moon really wanted to say she knows how Ingrid feels since Lekmet, her old friend and the leader of the Magic High Commission, straight up died during the battle against Toffee. She thinks Ingrid is being rather reckless, here, but she gets why she's doing this, and wants to reassure her that least Daisuke can be revived, unlike Lekmet. But, her daughter's here, and she hasn't told her about Lekmet's death yet, so she keeps her mouth shut"

Moon: "sighs" I truly wish he had left Chaldea and everyone else out of it...It's bad enough that my kingdom may suffer because of it. None of you should be harmed in his schemes, and he's already done so.

"Then the headache"

Star: Whoa, it...looks like the Fritz is really affecting you, too. Just like it's affecting Lily...
___

What games have you got?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"...Moon really wanted to say she knows how Ingrid feels since Lekmet, her old friend and the leader of the Magic High Commission, straight up died during the battle against Toffee. She thinks Ingrid is being rather reckless, here, but she gets why she's doing this, and wants to reassure her that least Daisuke can be revived, unlike Lekmet. But, her daughter's here, and she hasn't told her about Lekmet's death yet, so she keeps her mouth shut"

Moon: "sighs" I truly wish he had left Chaldea and everyone else out of it...It's bad enough that my kingdom may suffer because of it. None of you should be harmed in his schemes, and he's already done so.

"Then the headache"

Star: Whoa, it...looks like the Fritz is really affecting you, too. Just like it's affecting Lily...
___

What games have you got?
Ingrid: "You noticed it as well...? Then he must have messed with things a lot more than I thought..." -coughs a bit- "But you know Chaldea, Your Highness... That "fritz", as Star put it, would've put us into action no matter what. Taking away Daisuke simply shortens how much time Toffee has left to live." :smirk:

-she's really trying to be confident despite her current condition, partly to not make the royals lose hope, but also so that she herself doesn't give up...-
---
Ruby: "Did they manage to salvage the whole collection we had?"

Yang: "Let's find out." :p -they go look-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "Indeed I am." :)
---
-ADORABLE-
---
Kamui: "Indeed. They've connected quite fast."
---
-YAAAAAAY-
---
Ingrid: "Still in front of Pandora. I was just... worried about you. I can feel myself getting weaker and weaker..."
Sieg: "So am I! It's hard to explain..."
---
-Pandora's thoughts?-
---
Artoria: "Perhaps they will contract one day"
---
-I just dunno where- :p
---
Yukari: "I have been seen less yokai activity here in Gensokyo lately myself..."
(And I'll start by looking towards the TV again for some more entertainment.) "Light chuckle"

___

"She discovers that she can make the light flicker on and off, bend the lamppost to great degrees to make it seem like it's watching whoever's standing by it, and even make it move wildly enough to dance like something out of an old Disney theater cartoon"
Atalanta: "I think the program changed"
---
Aya: "Hey, this isn't bad~!"
"The Rulers ought to be apart of this, after all"

...So not only is he the reason why your world fell and your team began to die out, but he's even more powerful than Rita is...

Luxray? (And why should we believe these two?)

"Between their involvement in tranquilizing and capturing him and several other Pokemon, and the fact that they were previously helping the monster menacing Chaldea now to begin, Heshima is not trusting of these two former Sentries"
___

(...Oh no oh my gosh I-I-I'm so sorry, Winter! Our food was just a total mess, a-and-)

(Patxi, it's okay. I know it was an accident. And it's not your fault....If anything, it's both our faults. I can't believe we didn't pay attention to our plate.) "Giggle"

"Sighs" (Looks like you're seeing a bright side to things when I for once can't...)

___

Pearl: And what's with your, "Ahem" ...arms?
___

As you wish. I have one final request: there are two individuals in particular who's involvement with Chaldea may prove problematic, if left unchecked. Find everything you can about them. They could be on our trail at this very moment after all that has transpired.
Palu: "Sounds like a very troublesome foe..."
---
Weiss: Too cute~!
---
Max Brass: "ARMS!" -flexes with them, clearly taking pride in them-

-based on the fight, Garnet can assume these weirdly-shaped arms can extend to great lengths?-
---
Dr. Coyle: "One of them must be Ingrid... or whatever she calls herself these days."
Trini: "What do we get from lying to you? The man wants us dead for treason now"

Kimberly: "...I know I have been...Much less cooperative than Trini, I don't blame you for not trusting us, moreso myself, but please, just listen to us once"

Kiyohime: "...They aren't lying" -if Kiyohime, of all people, someone infamous for hating lies and can easily be triggered by them as a result, thinks they're being honest... Speaks a lot-

Trini: "The day he defeated us, our leader Jason, was having the ppowers of a new White Ranger of White Tiger power transferred to him, but Drakkon, then just Tommy, invaded our HQ and killed him, absorbing the White Ranger powers for himself"

Kimberly: "He instantly stabbed Rita after our defeat, and only allowed her to live so long she worked under him"
-------------------
-The Riders again think "she's gonna be our daughter-in-law"-
-------------------
Angra: "They look like springs, cool" :p
-------------------
Rita: "And the other one?"
Intriguing!

"Toffee's too smart too fall for that, as well as too prejudiced against mewmans, who look like humans, to be attracted to any humanoid :p"

"...SvtFoE's shipping community would probably tell you otherwise, though"
-it's also a RWBY character who said it, and considering that shipping community... :V-

Qrow: "She fights like a Schnee..."
-As for any enemy that got close, Guifei took two futes, one in each hand, and used them like daggers-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "You noticed it as well...? Then he must have messed with things a lot more than I thought..." -coughs a bit- "But you know Chaldea, Your Highness... That "fritz", as Star put it, would've put us into action no matter what. Taking away Daisuke simply shortens how much time Toffee has left to live." :smirk:

-she's really trying to be confident despite her current condition, partly to not make the royals lose hope, but also so that she herself doesn't give up...-
---
Ruby: "Did they manage to salvage the whole collection we had?"

Yang: "Let's find out." :p -they go look-
"Moon can see through it...to an extent. She doesn't know just how afraid Ingrid really is, but she can tell some of that confidence is just a facade"

Moon: ...The Commission and I haven't been completely honest with you all about what's been going on with magic. I'll fill you in, but, we shouldn't discuss it out in the open. We discovered some scouts nearby just a minute ago. There are bound to be more nearby... If you really want somewhere safe to enact your plan, I know of a much better hiding spot. Will you come with us?
___

"It seems like they did manage to salvage most of their collection, except for maybe one game or two that they didn't like as much as the others anyway :p"

Atalanta: "I think the program changed"
---
Aya: "Hey, this isn't bad~!"

-
(Oh? What's playing, now?)
___

"In fact one random human passerby saw it happening, did a spit take, and then comically ran away screaming in terror"

"A random human couple sitting in a bench had a similar reaction and ran away in a panic as well"

"...Aya had to admit, it was actually pretty funny :p"

-

Palu: "Sounds like a very troublesome foe..."
---
Weiss: Too cute~!
---
Max Brass: "ARMS!" -flexes with them, clearly taking pride in them-

-based on the fight, Garnet can assume these weirdly-shaped arms can extend to great lengths?-
---
Dr. Coyle: "One of them must be Ingrid... or whatever she calls herself these days."
Trini: "What do we get from lying to you? The man wants us dead for treason now"

Kimberly: "...I know I have been...Much less cooperative than Trini, I don't blame you for not trusting us, moreso myself, but please, just listen to us once"

Kiyohime: "...They aren't lying" -if Kiyohime, of all people, someone infamous for hating lies and can easily be triggered by them as a result, thinks they're being honest... Speaks a lot-

Trini: "The day he defeated us, our leader Jason, was having the ppowers of a new White Ranger of White Tiger power transferred to him, but Drakkon, then just Tommy, invaded our HQ and killed him, absorbing the White Ranger powers for himself"

Kimberly: "He instantly stabbed Rita after our defeat, and only allowed her to live so long she worked under him"
-------------------
-------------------
-------------------
(I really wish Gaster was here right now. He's much better at keeping the peace than a introverted nervous wreck like me is...)

Gaster relayed to me what Trini told him and several Rulers before. Even if by some chance this is some elaborate scheme where they're acting as spies trying to infiltrate our ranks and relay information to set up some trap for Chaldea...they're not wrong about how Drakkon must be if he subdued the other Servants. And besides...I know what genuine pain sounds like. What I've heard in my own voice for most of life...I can hear in their voices, too. I believe them. Drakkon is the one really in charge. And next to Asriel and Toffee himself, it's sounds like he's our biggest threat to worry about right now...We won't be prepared to fight someone who brought a team of superheroes and an entire world to ruin if we don't believe what they have to say.

Steven: ...I believe you, too. I saw you both stand up against him when you thought no one else was there to see it happen. You'd have no reason to do that if you didn't want to just stop suffering under his rule...You don't just put on a show like that without a known audience. I'm sorry for everything that happened to you, you've made plenty of terrible mistakes, too, but now's your chance to make a change. You deserve another chance. Everyone does.

"The Shielder Gem kid actually hugged them"

(...I'll believe them. I know what it's like to live under a horrible monster, myself. But I won't like having them around. I know I'm not the only one who feels that way. After everything these two have done? They'll have to do a lot more than tell a sad story to earn everyone's trust, especially Kimberly.)

"Really, Heshima is willing to believe Trini more than he is Kimberly, the latter of whom he's scowling at right now. He doesn't trust her at all and in fact resents her"

"...And in Heshima's defense, Moana, Patxi, Jigglypuff, and the Frogadier Twins all have similar feelings on the matter"

___

(I can't believe my first kiss was with one of my best friends while eating spaghetti...)

(Neither can I...You would almost think someone planned this...)

(Heh, you might be onto something...)

(I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. Let's just move on and enjoy the rest of our date.)

(D-Date?! N-No, this isn't a date. I wanted us to eat with everyone else!)

"They won't admit it, but they're both glad they shared the light kiss"
___

Garnet: They must be able to extend to great lengths...A melee combatant soldier with extended range.

Pearl: Fascinating...It reminds me of one almost unique Gem I used to know. Every other type of Gem can only achieve similar effects through shapeshifting.
___

Yukari Yakumo.

-it's also a RWBY character who said it, and considering that shipping community... :V-

Qrow: "She fights like a Schnee..."
-As for any enemy that got close, Guifei took two futes, one in each hand, and used them like daggers-
Because she's summoning familiars to attack?

"Starting off, the simulation contained various Bokoblins and Moblins, as well as Darknuts"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: "So am I! It's hard to explain..."
---
-Pandora's thoughts?-
---
Artoria: "Perhaps they will contract one day"
---
-I just dunno where- :p
---
Yukari: "I have been seen less yokai activity here in Gensokyo lately myself..."
Kamui: "Can you become one?"
---
-something about how precious "Pandora Lily" is :V-
---
Kamui: "If they haven't already." :p
---
-off screen :V-
---
Ingrid: "You can feel it too, right? This fritz in the multiverse's magic?"

-------------------
-------------------
-------------------
(I really wish Gaster was here right now. He's much better at keeping the peace than a introverted nervous wreck like me is...)

Gaster relayed to me what Trini told him and several Rulers before. Even if by some chance this is some elaborate scheme where they're acting as spies trying to infiltrate our ranks and relay information to set up some trap for Chaldea...they're not wrong about how Drakkon must be if he subdued the other Servants. And besides...I know what genuine pain sounds like. What I've heard in my own voice for most of life...I can hear in their voices, too. I believe them. Drakkon is the one really in charge. And next to Asriel and Toffee himself, it's sounds like he's our biggest threat to worry about right now...We won't be prepared to fight someone who brought a team of superheroes and an entire world to ruin if we don't believe what they have to say.

Steven: ...I believe you, too. I saw you both stand up against him when you thought no one else was there to see it happen. You'd have no reason to do that if you didn't want to just stop suffering under his rule...You don't just put on a show like that without a known audience. I'm sorry for everything that happened to you, you've made plenty of terrible mistakes, too, but now's your chance to make a change. You deserve another chance. Everyone does.

(...I'll believe them. I know what it's like to live under a horrible monster, myself. But I won't like having them around. I know I'm not the only one who feels that way. After everything these two have done? They'll have to do a lot more than tell a sad story to earn everyone's trust, especially Kimberly.)

"Really, Heshima is willing to believe Trini more than he is Kimberly, the latter of whom he's scowling at right now. He doesn't trust her at all and in fact resents her"

"...And in Heshima's defense, Moana, Patxi, Jigglypuff, and the Frogadier Twins all have similar feelings on the matter"

___

(I can't believe my first kiss was with one of my best friends while eating spaghetti...)

(I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. Let's just move on and enjoy the rest of our date.)

___

Garnet: They must be able to extend to great lengths...A melee combatant soldier with extended range.

Pearl: Fascinating...It reminds me of one almost unique Gem I used to know. Every other type of Gem can only achieve similar effects through shapeshifting.
___

Yukari Yakumo.
Palu: "We'll keep an eye on you two just to be safe, but perhaps your knowledge of things could be helpful."
---
Weiss: "The food is amazing, by the way."
---
-and so they get to the base-
---
Dr. Coyle: "I don't think I've ever heard of such a person."

"Starting off, the simulation contained various Bokoblins and Moblins, as well as Darknuts"
Qrow: "Yet is capable of fighting on her own. But that doesn't look nearly like anything the other Foreigners do, even if still useful."

"Moon can see through it...to an extent. She doesn't know just how afraid Ingrid really is, but she can tell some of that confidence is just a facade"

Moon: ...The Commission and I haven't been completely honest with you all about what's been going on with magic. I'll fill you in, but, we shouldn't discuss it out in the open. We discovered some scouts nearby just a minute ago. There are bound to be more nearby... If you really want somewhere safe to enact your plan, I know of a much better hiding spot. Will you come with us?
___

"It seems like they did manage to salvage most of their collection, except for maybe one game or two that they didn't like as much as the others anyway :p"
Ingrid: "..." -takes out a radio transceiver- "Fallen Angel, this is Eternal Ray. There's been a change of plans, but not a bad one. Come back to the spot. Over."

-from the device came a voice that was undoubtly Rook's-

Rook: "Roger that, Eternal Ray, going back to the spot as we speak. Over."

-they both turn off their radio-

Ingrid: "Like I said, I don't want to lose any more friends. Just wait a minute, he tends to be quite quick."

-unless Ridley or Dark Sams sees him?-
---
Yang: "Well, it has everything we like."

Ruby: "Good enough for me." :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "..." -takes out a radio transceiver- "Fallen Angel, this is Eternal Ray. There's been a change of plans, but not a bad one. Come back to the spot. Over."

-from the device came a voice that was undoubtly Rook's-

Rook: "Roger that, Eternal Ray, going back to the spot as we speak. Over."

-they both turn off their radio-

Ingrid: "Like I said, I don't want to lose any more friends. Just wait a minute, he tends to be quite quick."

-unless Ridley or Dark Sams sees him?-
---
Yang: "Well, it has everything we like."

Ruby: "Good enough for me." :p
"Ridley does, but he waits to act and stays hidden n the shadows"

"He's a vicious killer, but also a very smart one. No reason to kill someone with valuable information who might lead them to someone with even more valuable information"

Moon: We can wait, but not for very long. We need to bring The Magic High Commission to Sanctuary.

Star: And Lily, too. She's getting really weak...

___

I'll let you two pick the game!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Ridley does, but he waits to act and stays hidden n the shadows"

"He's a vicious killer, but also a very smart one. No reason to kill someone with valuable information who might lead them to someone with even more valuable information"

Moon: We can wait, but not for very long. We need to bring The Magic High Commission to Sanctuary.

Star: And Lily, too. She's getting really weak...

___

I'll let you two pick the game!
-but he didn't factor one detail; Rook can teleport :V-

-the fritz might reduce his overall range, but the forest is likely a dense one, so one good teleport at the right time can throw followers off-

-the second he turned off the radio, he did so-

Ingrid: And if the box isn't at full power soon, I too would meet that fate... :urg: "Just... be wary. Some of our foes can be really smart and I can't fully guarantee that Rook isn't followed by one of them."
---
-FIGHTING GAME-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-but he didn't factor one detail; Rook can teleport :V-

-the fritz might reduce his overall range, but the forest is likely a dense one, so one good teleport at the right time can throw followers off-

-the second he turned off the radio, he did so-

Ingrid: And if the box isn't at full power soon, I too would meet that fate...:urg: "Just... be wary. Some of our foes can be really smart and I can't fully guarantee that Rook isn't followed by one of them."
---
-FIGHTING GAME-
(Hmm...With powers like that, there's no stalking him...For now.)

"She wasn't even this worried after Isis took over her original body..."

Moon: Trust me, I'm trying to be as cautious as quiet as possible right now. There's just one...difficulty, that comes with being the mother of a rambunctious teenager.

Star: Hey!

Moon: Star, that's enough. Your recklessness has been putting us in danger, tonight. We can't afford to put ourselves in harm's way once again.

Star: Come on, mom, it was just a little danger.

___

That one does look fun!

"Is it Smersh?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Hmm...With powers like that, there's no stalking him...For now.)

"She wasn't even this worried after Isis took over her original body..."

Moon: Trust me, I'm trying to be as cautious as quiet as possible right now. There's just one...difficulty, that comes with being the mother of a rambunctious teenager.

Star: Hey!

Moon: Star, that's enough. Your recklessness has been putting us in danger, tonight. We can't afford to put ourselves in harm's way once again.

Star: Come on, mom, it was just a little danger.

___

That one does look fun!

"Is it Smersh?"
-nope-

Ingrid: "I'll have to side with your mother on this one. Uncalculated risk is incredibly risky in times like these. I've seen with my own eyes what Toffee can do... the way he just... effortlessly took Daisuke..." -rubbing her eyes- "I... I'll kill that lizard..." :crying:
---
-it's a bootleg of Cross Tag Battle :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Oh? What's playing, now?)
___

"In fact one random human passerby saw it happening, did a spit take, and then comically ran away screaming in terror"

"A random human couple sitting in a bench had a similar reaction and ran away in a panic as well"

"...Aya had to admit, it was actually pretty funny :p"
Atalanta: "Some show about a kid with two fairies"
---
Aya: "Pffft... I wanna do that again" :p

___

___

___

Yukari Yakumo.
Palu: "We'll keep an eye on you two just to be safe, but perhaps your knowledge of things could be helpful."
---
---
---
Trini: "Thank you..."

Kimberly: -To Kamui- "I am sorry I... Made the plan that almost broke your child's stone"
---
Boudica: "Thanks, I made it"
---
-REMNANT NOW-
---
Rita: "Nor have I, but somehow, that name gives me a bad spine"

[/QUOTE]
Qrow: "Yet is capable of fighting on her own. But that doesn't look nearly like anything the other Foreigners do, even if still useful."
da Vinci: "Perhaps this isn't enough for her to show her full capabilities?"

-Guifei conjured a ring of blue fire under the Bokoblins, which erupts into a pillar-
Kamui: "Can you become one?"
---
-something about how precious "Pandora Lily" is :V-
---
Kamui: "If they haven't already." :p
---
-off screen :V-
---
Ingrid: "You can feel it too, right? This fritz in the multiverse's magic?"
Sieg: "Correct"
---
-That's an accurate title- :p
---
-Maybe they have- :p
---
KEKE
---
Yukari: "Yes... I haven't been able to use as much magic as I used to either"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-Guifei conjured a ring of blue fire under the Bokoblins, which erupts into a pillar-
"
Maybe we should crank up the difficulty a bit?

"Alphys is control panel to operate the simulation"

"Ranger Sentries appear as the next simulated training units, increasing the difficulty as they're more agile and wield firearms"

---
---
---

Kimberly: -To Kamui- "I am sorry I... Made the plan that almost broke your child's stone"
---
---
-REMNANT NWOW-
---
"
Thank you for telling us what you know. You won't be prisoners any longer as long as you're on our side, but we won't grant you the privilege to fight alongside us until the majority are certain you can be trusted.

"How does Atalanta respond to Heshima's statements and behavior right now?"
___

"Boudica is part of the kitchen staff for good reason, after all :p"

"Winter was giggling at Patxi"

"...Who was too flustered to even talk anymore"
___

"Max Brass is a newbie, here"
___

A close friend of Ingrid's, a Youkai wielding fantastic power. Ingrid already knows I've made my move, and with how closely she works with her friend Yukari, she has no doubt already told her everything. They know we're at large, and they will make their move next if we don't act quickly to stop them. Find their profiles, find their potential weaknesses, report back, and and we will hit them where it hurts before they even know it.

-nope-

Ingrid: "I'll have to side with your mother on this one. Uncalculated risk is incredibly risky in times like these. I've seen with my own eyes what Toffee can do... the way he just... effortlessly took Daisuke..." -rubbing her eyes- "I... I'll kill that lizard..." :crying:
---
-it's a bootleg of Cross Tag Battle :V-
"Moon was reminded of the people Toffee has already taken away from her seeing Ingrid suddenly tear up"

"Star calmed down, surprised to see someone like Ingrid crying"

Moon: There there, I know this must be hard for you. But just remember, he's not gone. He can be revived, just like the High Commission can be, and that's exactly what we're going to do once we reach our destination.
___

Limited video game experience that I have, don't fail me now!

...Does my processor need a repair, or do some of these characters kinda look like you and your teammates...?

Atalanta: "Some show about a kid with two fairies"
---
Aya: "Pffft... I wanna do that again" :p
(Oh, one of those animated sitcoms. The premise sounds entertaining. Surely there must be a good reason why he has fairy godparents. A troubled life, perhaps?)
___

gotta admit, that was pretty hilarious. "chuckled at the panicking strangers who ran away"

"She did do it again, this time fully unintentionally: some woman heard Aya's voice coming from the lamppost, and saw the light flicker in coordination with her speech, and, shocked, confused, and terrified, ran away screaming "HAUNTED STREET LIGHTS! THE END TIMES ARE HERE!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
-REMNANT NWOW-
---
Thank you for telling us what you know. You won't be prisoners any longer as long as you're on our side, but we won't grant you the privilege to fight alongside us until the majority are certain you can be trusted.

___

___

___

A close friend of Ingrid's, a Youkai wielding fantastic power. Ingrid already knows I've made my move, and with how closely she works with her friend Yukari, she has no doubt already told her everything. They know we're at large, and they will make their move next if we don't act quickly to stop them.
Find their profiles, find their potential weaknesses, report back, and and we will hit them where it hurts before they even know it.
Kamui: "I could let them fight with me."

Palu: "They attacked your daughter."

Kamui: "Exactly, so it would be best for them to not anger a mother again."
---
Weiss: "Awwwwww~"
---
-I imagine some of the leading scientists are curious-
---
Dr. Coyle: "Wouldn't they be weakened by your actions?"

-little does Toffee know (although he might suspect it) that Ingrid is already handling a plan very carefully, wanting him dead-

"Ranger Sentries appear as the next simulated training units, increasing the difficulty as they're more agile and wield firearms"
Arlon: "I shall send some reinforcements of my own."

-golden orbitars that shoot disc-like projectiles-

"Moon was reminded of the people Toffee has already taken away from her seeing Ingrid suddenly tear up"

"Star calmed down, surprised to see someone like Ingrid crying"

Moon: There there, I know this must be hard for you. But just remember, he's not gone. He can be revived, just like the High Commission can be, and that's exactly what we're going to do once we reach our destination.
___

Limited video game experience that I have, don't fail me now!

...Does my processor need a repair, or do some of these characters kinda look like you and your teammates...?
-it's at this point Rook found his way to the group, notably covered in mud to hide better in the forest-

-like Ingrid said, she thought of everything she possibly could-

Ingrid: "You... can bring him back? Right now?" -hopeful...- "Really...?"
---
Yang: "We thought the same too." :p

Ruby: "I knew we weren't crazy!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "So do I!" :b:
---
-it truly is :p-
---
TOTAKEKE SLIDER :V
---
Ingrid: "... How long do you give us left to live?"
Sieg: "Can I see?"
---
-Pledge to protect-
---
-TODOKETE SETSUNA SANI WA- :V
---
Yukari: "...At the least, two weeks"
(Oh, one of those animated sitcoms. The premise sounds entertaining. Surely there must be a good reason why he has fairy godparents. A troubled life, perhaps?)
___

gotta admit, that was pretty hilarious. "chuckled at the panicking strangers who ran away"

"She did do it again, this time fully unintentionally: some woman heard Aya's voice coming from the lamppost, and saw the light flicker in coordination with her speech, and, shocked, confused, and terrified, ran away screaming "HAUNTED STREET LIGHTS! THE END TIMES ARE HERE!"
Atalanta: "Bullies? Negelectful parents?"
---
Aya: "Oh, that wasn't fully on my part... Amusing nonetheless" :p

-Guifei keeps sending her familiars to attack for her, but at the suprior enemies, she starts shoot rings of fire towards them-

Eleonora: "She seems to only produce blue fire..."

___

___

___

A close friend of Ingrid's, a Youkai wielding fantastic power. Ingrid already knows I've made my move, and with how closely she works with her friend Yukari, she has no doubt already told her everything. They know we're at large, and they will make their move next if we don't act quickly to stop them. Find their profiles, find their potential weaknesses, report back, and and we will hit them where it hurts before they even know it.

---
---
---

-little does Toffee know (although he might suspect it) that Ingrid is already handling a plan very carefully, wanting him dead-
Trini: "I like her"

Ranger Slayer: "I should issue her the apology too then"
---
Marie: "You can say something...!"
---
Angra: "Oh yeah, you must be confused too"

da Vinci: "Hm? Who is this?"
---
Rita: "Weakened, but not defeated, Dr. Coyle. I understand what he's trying to do"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: "Can I see?"
---
-Pledge to protect-
---
-TODOKETE SETSUNA SANI WA- :V
---
Yukari: "...At the least, two weeks"
Kamui: "Only if you show me yours." :)
---
-YES-
---
wut?
---
Ingrid: "... That will be enough time to stop him, assuming he doesn't make things worse...

But if he does... it was a pleasure being your friend, Yukari. Meeting you is without a doubt the best thing that could have happened in my life." :)

-not a love confession; they're still "just" BFFs :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "Only if you show me yours." :)
---
-YES-
---
wut?
---
Ingrid: "... That will be enough time to stop him, assuming he doesn't make things worse...

But if he does... it was a pleasure being your friend, Yukari. Meeting you is without a doubt the best thing that could have happened in my life." :)

-not a love confession; they're still "just" BFFs :V-
Sieg: "Fair enough, but mine's quite big..."
---
Erika: "Can I spend some more time with you?"
---
---
Yukari: "If it happens, may our souls find each other in the afterife" :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: "Fair enough, but mine's quite big..."
---
Erika: "Can I spend some more time with you?"
---
---
Yukari: "If it happens, may our souls find each other in the afterife" :)
Kamui: "How big?"
---
Pandora: "Of course~" Maybe she'll become what she is meant to be by hanging out with me.
---
You and your idols :V
---
Ingrid: "We will be friends no matter what, won't we?" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
---

---
---

---
Rita: "Weakened, but not defeated, Dr. Coyle. I understand what he's trying to do"
Good attitude l, Kamui. And yes, some proper apologies are warranted...

"There was no reply to my question about Ata, Digi"
___

"He doesn't. Too nervous"

"...Got up to talk to him"
___

This is...incredible! I've never seen a human with such evolutionary features or mutations! What did you say your name was agai-

Garnet: Max Brass.

Amethyst: Are you ever gonna stop that?

Garnet: No.
___

"He absolutely suspects she's already trying to stop him, one way or another. He knows about Ingrid and Yukari. They usually let the rest of the world sort out it's own issues or leave Chaldea to deal with it, but when either of them gets serious, he can tell when it's happened. He can see similar behavior and reactions in Sans, whom he's not as worried about since, while he's damn powerful skeleton monster, he doesn't have the extent of powers that Ingrid, Yukari and their associates do"

"Toffee didn't mention to the others about his actions towards magic, but we can go with the idea that he eventually did, without telling them that his allies' magic would suffer from it"

Exactly just because an enemy is weakened doesn't mean they are defeated.

Sieg: "Can I

-Guifei keeps sending her familiars to attack for her, but at the suprior enemies, she starts shoot rings of fire towards them-

"
"Then Alphys accidentally activated a simulation of The Lich :V"

-it's at this point Rook found his way to the group, notably covered in mud to hide better in the forest-

-like Ingrid said, she thought of everything she possibly could-

Ingrid: "You... can bring him back? Right now?" -hopeful...- "Really...?"
---
Yang: "We thought the same too." :p

Ruby: "I knew we weren't crazy!"
Moon: Rook. Good to see you. And yes, I can bring him back, but not right now. We need to get to the Magic Sanctuary for that. Please, follow me.

"Star was notably carrying a badly weakened Medea Lily by her shoulders as they went off"
___

Oh phew, for a second there I was worried I was crazy.

Atalanta: "Bullies? Negelectful parents?"
---
Aya: "Oh, that wasn't fully on my part... Amusing nonetheless" :p

"
(A babysitter bully?)
___

"Seems she can use her powers for more mischievous hauntings this time :p"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

---

___

___

This is...incredible! I've never seen a human with such evolutionary features or mutations! What did you say your name was agai-

___

"He absolutely suspects she's already trying to stop him, one way or another. He knows about Ingrid and Yukari. They usually let the rest of the world sort out it's own issues or leave Chaldea to deal with it, but when either of them gets serious, he can tell when it's happened. He can see similar behavior and reactions in Sans, whom he's not as worried about since, while he's damn powerful skeleton monster, he doesn't have the extent of powers that Ingrid, Yukari and their associates do"

"Toffee didn't mention to the others about his actions towards magic, but we can go with the idea that he eventually did, without telling them that his allies' magic would suffer from it"

Palu: "Apologies will come later. We have a crisis to deal with right now."
---
Weiss: -GASP-
---
Max Brass: -laughs- "I like this girl!" -referring to Garnet-
---
-didn't realize Toffee never told them, but it would be a great way to motivate his allies, considering all of them lost to Chaldea before :V-

Dr. Coyle: "Well... now I shall go find the information we seek..."

Arlon: "What have you done, Lady Alphys?! This one is not ready yet!"

Moon: Rook. Good to see you. And yes, I can bring him back, but not right now. We need to get to the Magic Sanctuary for that. Please, follow me.

"Star was notably carrying a badly weakened Medea Lily by her shoulders as they went off"
___

Oh phew, for a second there I was worried I was crazy.
Rook: She can bring him back?! "And leave Ingrid's plan behind?"

Ingrid: -already holding the box- "Let's just say the plan moved elsewhere~" I'm surprised neither Star nor Moon were tempted by the box... They must have an impressive amount of willpower.
---
Yang: "Maybe all three of us are." :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Rook: She can bring him back?! "And leave Ingrid's plan behind?"

Ingrid: -already holding the box- "Let's just say the plan moved elsewhere~" I'm surprised neither Star nor Moon were tempted by the box... They must have an impressive amount of willpower.
---
Yang: "Maybe all three of us are." :V
Moon: We're heading to Sanctuary. We should be able to rejuvenate anyone in this state there. I'll give more details when we get there.

"Moon is too concerned with so many other things right now to care about it"

"Star was drawn in enough to be curious about the box, at least"
___

"Laughs" There's that, too!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: We're heading to Sanctuary. We should be able to rejuvenate anyone in this state there. I'll give more details when we get there.

"Moon is too concerned with so many other things right now to care about it"

"Star was drawn in enough to be curious about the box, at least"
___

"Laughs" There's that, too!
Ingrid: Perhaps this plan will be easier than I... -almost fell, were it not for Rook-

Rook: -caught her- "They came at the right time. You really need some rest..."

Ingrid: "I'm fine... just... a bit dizzy..."
---
-and so they play!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "How big?"
---
Pandora: "Of course~" Maybe she'll become what she is meant to be by hanging out with me.
---
You and your idols :V
---
Ingrid: "We will be friends no matter what, won't we?" :)
Sieg: "Gigantic?"
---
Erika: "Can Pandora-nee carry me?"
---
My idols and me. :p
---
Yukari: "No matter the circumstances" :)

___

___

___

---
---
---
-didn't realize Toffee never told them, but it would be a great way to motivate his allies, considering all of them lost to Chaldea before :V-

Trini: "Right, the monster King is also on the shadows Drakkon is in command"

-Atalanta passes her hand through his mane-
---
Riders: He's doing it~!
---
da Vinci: "He seems quite boisterous, fascinating~"
---
-Yeah, that's a good point-

Rita: "I have guards to asign, thrones to sit on"
-She sees it and looks scared-

Guifei: "What is that... Thing?!"

Guifei scared.png

(A babysitter bully?)
___

"Seems she can use her powers for more mischievous hauntings this time :p"
Atalanta: "Social awkwardness?"
---
Aya: This is more fun than expected~

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: "Gigantic?"
---
Erika: "Can Pandora-nee carry me?"
---
My idols and me. :p
---
Yukari: "No matter the circumstances" :)
Kamui: "... Let's find a large, empty space then."
---
Pandora: "Of course~" -picks her up-
---
KEK
---
Ingrid: "... If only I could hug you right now... but it's alright. Gensokyo should be your priority, just like how taking out Toffee should be mine..." -sighs-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---

---
---
---

Those monsters from...Where was it? The Dark World?

"Which calmed him down a bit"

"If Ata hadn't heard him say it himself, she would easily be able to read his behavior to know how he's feeling: he doesn't like that these two ex-enforces of Rita's army are with them right now, and while he may be willing to believe Trini is honestly on their side, he neither likes nor trusts Kimberly at all"
___

"Winter's making the move this time"

(Patxi...Is this really weighing on you this badly?)

(...A little. A-Again, this was a total accident, I promise...)

(Even if it was, I still don't mind. I don't like seeing you so scared and nervous. That's not the Patxi I know.)

(...Yeah, the Riders would expect better of me. I expect better of me...)

(Well, then stop worrying about it. I don't mind that we accidentally kissed with spaghetti. It doesn't change how I feel about you.)

(...Well...Okay, I won't worry anymore. I'll try, anyway. It'll be easier knowing you didn't mind...)

"Planted another small kiss on his cheek"

(If it makes you feel any better, that kiss was on purpose. Hmhm!)

(It...does, Winter...It really does.) "Blushing profusely right now"

"Once the conversation about the spaghetti kiss was over, both foxes simply laughed it off"
___

Garnet: "Thumbs up"

Amethyst: Why do you keep doing that?

Garnet: I use my Future Vision to see if he's going to announce his name loudly or not, so I announce his name for him to spare some time. Also it's obvious he's going to say it.

Amethyst: ...Yeah, fair enough! Hahaha!

Garnet: I admire his enthusiasm. "This coming from the most stoic of the Crystal Gems by far"
___

Perhaps it's time I tell you all that their magic has been corrupted. Yes, all of their magic wielders are much weaker than normal.

...My hands fidgeted. S-Sorry, heheheh...:lol:

"Fortunately, all it can do is throw green fireballs, laugh like a maniac, and give silent, creepy stares"

"She manages to shut it off"

Ingrid: Perhaps this plan will be easier than I... -almost fell, were it not for Rook-

Rook: -caught her- "They came at the right time. You really need some rest..."

Ingrid: "I'm fine... just... a bit dizzy..."
---
-and so they play!-
Moon: We need to leave for Sanctuary. Right now.

Star: "Carrying Lily by the shoulders" We're gonna get you fixed up, Lily. Just hang in there...

"They leave, following Moon's lead"
___

"Jenny coincidentally picked the Blake expy because expy of best girl"

"She's playing, trying to do her best despite never playing this game before!"

Atalanta: "Social awkwardness?"
---
Aya: This is more fun than expected~
"They see an episode"

(...It seems to be a combination of everything.)
___

i better go make sure the town doesn't get into a frenzy over paranormal activity...but don't let me stop you.

"He left for a few minutes"

"Another man walked by and stared blankly at the dancing lamppost before he, too, ran away screaming "CARTOONS ARE REAL! AHHHHHH!"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "... Let's find a large, empty space then."
---
Pandora: "Of course~" -picks her up-
---
KEK
---
Ingrid: "... If only I could hug you right now... but it's alright. Gensokyo should be your priority, just like how taking out Toffee should be mine..." -sighs-
Sieg: "Let's then" -They conveniently do-
---
-Carrying her on her shoulders-
---
-Azura went to propose it to Mata Hari- :p
---
Yukari: "I have told the current Hakurei and Yuyuko of it as well. No doubt the witch must know now too" -referring to Marisa-
"They see an episode"

(...It seems to be a combination of everything.)
___

i better go make sure the town doesn't get into a frenzy over paranormal activity...but don't let me stop you.

"He left for a few minutes"

"Another man walked by and stared blankly at the dancing lamppost before he, too, ran away screaming "CARTOONS ARE REAL! AHHHHHH!"
-Atalanta feels very sorry for the kid-
---
Aya: "Oh, he has no clue" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She sees it and looks scared-

Guifei: "What is that... Thing?!"

"Fortunately, all it can do is throw green fireballs, laugh like a maniac, and give silent, creepy stares"

-unless Guifei fights it?-

---
---
---

"If Ata hadn't heard him say it himself, she would easily be able to read his behavior to know how he's feeling: he doesn't like that these two ex-enforces of Rita's army are with them right now, and while he may be willing to believe Trini is honestly on their side, he neither likes nor trusts Kimberly at all"
___

(Even if it was, I still don't mind. I don't like seeing you so scared and nervous. That's not the Patxi I know.)

(Well, then stop worrying about it. I don't mind that we accidentally kissed with spaghetti. It doesn't change how I feel about you.)

(...Well...Okay, I won't worry anymore. I'll try, anyway. It'll be easier knowing you didn't mind...)

"Once the conversation about the spaghetti kiss was over, both foxes simply laughed it off"
___

Garnet: I use my Future Vision to see if he's going to announce his name loudly or not, so I announce his name for him to spare some time. Also it's obvious he's going to say it.

Garnet: I admire his enthusiasm. "This coming from the most stoic of the Crystal Gems by far"
___

Perhaps it's time I tell you all that their magic has been corrupted. Yes, all of their magic wielders are much weaker than normal.
Kamui: "Is there anything we can do to fight them?" -looking at the two Rangers-
---
Weiss: -recorded the whole thing-
---
-and he'd say it more loudly too :V-

Max Brass: "Champions need to know how to entertain their crowd." -grin-
---
Dr. Coyle: "..." -starts chuckling a bit, before laughing madly- "You've weakened them all?"

Moon: We need to leave for Sanctuary. Right now.

Star: "Carrying Lily by the shoulders" We're gonna get you fixed up, Lily. Just hang in there...

"They leave, following Moon's lead"
___

"Jenny coincidentally picked the Blake expy because expy of best girl"

"She's playing, trying to do her best despite never playing this game before!"
-to Sanctuary-
---
-forgot the name, but there's a robot girl too :V-

Sieg: "Let's then" -They conveniently do-
---
-Carrying her on her shoulders-
---
-Azura went to propose it to Mata Hari- :p
---
Yukari: "I have told the current Hakurei and Yuyuko of it as well. No doubt the witch must know now too" -referring to Marisa-
-like the carboards they are :V-
---
-awwww-
---
Azura: "Margaretha?"

-but Mata Hari had the idea too :V-
---
Ingrid: "Then... if you have the power to come help me, it would be appreciated. Gensokyo is in good hands with them and you know it."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Atalanta feels very sorry for the kid-
---
Aya: "Oh, he has no clue" :p
"So does Heshima"

"Ata probably wishes she could help the kid out, but, alas, it's in a TV show. It can't be done"

___

"Aya's incorporeal ghost form gives her plenty of awesome but otherwise harmless ghost powers that are ideal for mischief making. She can possess certain objects to bend them to her will, float and fly through the air as she pleases, and even if she doesn't possess something, she can still phase through solid objects like they weren't even there..."

"...Which she then realizes should include ordinary clothes. Like what she wears now that she's discarded her centuries-old dress that had formerly been apart of her even as a ghost"

"Sure enough, from the lamppost she's possessing, she can see her clothes piled on the ground near the same spot she was standing when she turned incorporeal"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-
-to Sanctuary-
---
-forgot the name, but there's a robot girl too :V-
Digital Hazard Digital Hazard

"Lily will be taken here as well"

"Moon leads them to what seems like an ordinary shoreline, with no visible buildings in sight"

Moon: "Sigh of relief" Here we are...

"The shore appears to be inhabited by a lone, small blue alligator-like creature"
___

Ooh, really? I'll select her next round. That way I'll match my fighter!

(Speaking of, were you still interested in doing any stuff regarding Penny?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Digital Hazard Digital Hazard

"Lily will be taken here as well"

"Moon leads them to what seems like an ordinary shoreline, with no visible buildings in sight"

Moon: "Sigh of relief" Here we are...

"The shore appears to be inhabited by a lone, small blue alligator-like creature"
___

Ooh, really? I'll select her next round. That way I'll match my fighter!

(Speaking of, were you still interested in doing any stuff regarding Penny?)
Ingrid: "Illusions?"
---
Yang: "I'll pick her too. I kinda match, in a way." :p

(Why do you so randomly ask? :p)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

Kamui: "Is there anything we can do to fight them?" -looking at the two Rangers-
---
---

---
Dr. Coyle: "..." -starts chuckling a bit, before laughing madly- "You've weakened them all?"
-And Kimberly can't blame them, she's been hostile and resistant until just today, she doesn't expects to be liked, now she just wants herself and Trini to, well, live in peace together-

Trini: "To be honest, I was never particularly much int getting info of them"

Kimberly: "Their soldiers and ours tend to share a number of traits, though"
---
-Rin would if she knew how to use a camera- :p
---
da Vinci: "Oh, a champion?"
---
Rita: "Which would include most of their numbers"
-like the carboards they are :V-
---
-awwww-
---
Azura: "Margaretha?"

-but Mata Hari had the idea too :V-
---
Ingrid: "Then... if you have the power to come help me, it would be appreciated. Gensokyo is in good hands with them and you know it."
:ultsnake:: "What has cardboard done to you?"
---
-Kuro and Illya just hope she doesn't gets into trouble- :V
---
Mata Hari: "Oh, Azura, perfect timing! Was about to look for you!"
---
Yukari: "...I'm worried about the barrier here..."
"So does Heshima"

"Ata probably wishes she could help the kid out, but, alas, it's in a TV show. It can't be done"

___

"Aya's incorporeal ghost form gives her plenty of awesome but otherwise harmless ghost powers that are ideal for mischief making. She can possess certain objects to bend them to her will, float and fly through the air as she pleases, and even if she doesn't possess something, she can still phase through solid objects like they weren't even there..."

"...Which she then realizes should include ordinary clothes. Like what she wears now that she's discarded her centuries-old dress that had formerly been apart of her even as a ghost"

"Sure enough, from the lamppost she's possessing, she can see her clothes piled on the ground near the same spot she was standing when she turned incorporeal"
-She can't help it, she sees a kid, must protecc-

-It's part of her instincts-
---
Aya: Oh God, are you serious?!

-It was kinda too late before she could deactivate it though, whatever entity's power that dwelled inside the concubine of Emperor Xuanzong, immediately recognized the Lich as an incredibly potent threat, even if it was not the real one-

-This caused it to take over Guifei's body momentarily, and just it once happened to Abigail, it made her change to a more... Inhumane look, all for the sake of self-preservation from its host-

Yang_Guifei3.jpg

-And it was at that moment that the Foreigner, with her eyes closed, started to do a more monotone chant, seemingly about to perform her Noble Phantasm-

Guifei: "Imperial edict. High Priest of Mount Penglai. Yang Taizhen is departing. The Purple Forbidden Enclosure, bring here the troops of the Feathered Forest who release the emperor of the North Gate of the Military Camp..."

-And, along her previous pyromancy, it was the moment that she opened her eyes, that she mentioned a celetial body that made the identity of the Lovecraftian entity residing in Yang Guifei very clear-

"Ia, ph'nglui mglw'nafh Fomalhaut n'gha-ghaa naf'lthag!"

"Geishōui... Hiyokurenri!!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
:ultsnake:: "What has cardboard done to you?"
---
-Kuro and Illya just hope she doesn't gets into trouble- :V
---
Mata Hari: "Oh, Azura, perfect timing! Was about to look for you!"
---
Yukari: "...I'm worried about the barrier here..."
LMAO
---
-depends on how many traits that Erika takes from Pandora-
---
Azura: "Really?"
---
Ingrid: "..." -sighs- "Understandable. In that case, this shall be our last call until this mess is over.

We both have our priorites, we both have urgent matters to handle..." -sighs again- "We both need to focus on them rather than each other...

Hopefully, these shall not be the final words you ever hear from me, but... I cannot deny that it is not unlikely that we won't make it through."

-holding tears-

"...Hopefully, we'll be able to drag Toffee with us if that happens. That asshole deserves it..."

-you know you're very high on Ingrid's to-kill list if she drops manners and outright swears when talking about you-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "Illusions?"
---
Yang: "I'll pick her too. I kinda match, in a way." :p

(Why do you so randomly ask? :p)
Moon: Not of the invisible kind. Or else the fritz would cause that to fail, too. The thing is, it's built to withstand virtually anything, so no outside force should be able to enter it, and it's location is obscure and a well-kept secret so that no one but the Butterfly Family should know of it's existence.

Star: "Seeing the alligator creature, and laughs" Is it like a little sanctuary guardian?

Moon: No, he's the gatekeeper. "Sounding completely sincere"

Star: Wait, what?

"Moon gets on her knees to "talk" to the gatekeeper on equal ground"

Moon: Bwaahh!

Gakekeeper: Bwaahh!

Moon: Rahh!

Gatekeeper: Wahh!

Star: She's lost her marbles...
___

Robot arm and all!

(Because I remember you mentioning her shortly after I introduced Jenny into the thread and I was curious what you had in mind lol)

I'm not caught up all the way, but:
II already heard about the fact that she returns in V7. Wasn't able to avoid that spoiler.

-
-She can't help it, she sees a kid, must protecc-

-It's part of her instincts-
---
Aya: Oh God, are you serious?!
"Even in fiction, she can't help but want the best for any innocent kid in trouble"

"The show's early seasons seemed pretty good. Plenty of entertaining characters joining the already solid cast, the kid was likeable, and there were good morals to be told."

"The kid's teacher, while a jerk who handed out failing grades to his class at the drop of a hat, and a nutcase who was obsessed documenting fairy godparents and proving them real to the world, was...actually pretty entertaining. He was too wacky and goofy to really be hateable"
___

"She didn't think this through...If she can phase through and into any solid object, then why would her clothes be an exception? Her prank just came at a price that she didn't think of."

-

---
---

---
-And Kimberly can't blame them, she's been hostile and resistant until just today, she doesn't expects to be liked, now she just wants herself and Trini to, well, live in peace together-

---
-Rin would id she knew how to use a camera- :p
---
---
Are most of them more, or less experienced and dangerous than you two? N-Not going to lie, you two seemed to be among the elites in your ranks...

"Jack would notice the Frogadier Twins aren't happy to see Kimberly around, as well. Rapidash doesn't trust the woman either."

"Also, what does Ratbat think of the woman?"
___

"What does Weiss think about her Pokemon likely having a crush on Patxi?"
___

Amethyst: I know, right? Ah, that takes me back to my professional wrestling days...
___

All of Chaldea? No, not quite. Only those relying on...magic. This includes those whose very lifebloods consist of magic.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
LMAO
---
-depends on how many traits that Erika takes from Pandora-
---
Azura: "Really?"
---
Ingrid: "..." -sighs- "Understandable. In that case, this shall be our last call until this mess is over.

We both have our priorites, we both have urgent matters to handle..." -sighs again- "We both need to focus on them rather than each other...

Hopefully, these shall not be the final words you ever hear from me, but... I cannot deny that it is not unlikely that we won't make it through."

-holding tears-

"...Hopefully, we'll be able to drag Toffee with us if that happens. That asshole deserves it..."

-you know you're very high on Ingrid's to-kill list if she drops manners and outright swears when talking about you-
Sieg: "I think we're good here... Ready?"
---
-A lot- :p
---
Mata Hari: "Yes, I was going to give you an offer, but I'm not sure if it's the best for you..."
---
Yukari: "...You don't need to hold back tears when speaking to me and you know it.

They don't have to stop you from speaking, and is more self-destructive to hold them in"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Almost forgot about this part.

"
-

-It was kinda too late before she could deactivate it though, whatever entity's power that dwelled inside the concubine of Emperor Xuanzong, immediately recognized the Lich as an incredibly potent threat, even if it was not the real one-

-This caused it to take over Guifei's body momentarily, and just it once happened to Abigail, it made her change to a more... Inhumane look, all for the sake of self-preservation from its host-

View attachment 268064

-And it was at that moment that the Foreigner, with her eyes closed, started to do a more monotone chant, seemingly about to perform her Noble Phantasm-

Guifei: "Imperial edict. High Priest of Mount Penglai. Yang Taizhen is departing. The Purple Forbidden Enclosure, bring here the troops of the Feathered Forest who release the emperor of the North Gate of the Military Camp..."

-And, along her previous pyromancy, it was the moment that she opened her eyes, that she mentioned a celetial body that made the identity of the Lovecraftian entity residing in Yang Guifei very clear-

"The Lich simulation is instantly defeated"

...I really hope this was a good sign.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Moon: Not of the invisible kind. Or else the fritz would cause that to fail, too. The thing is, it's built to withstand virtually anything, so no outside force should be able to enter it, and it's location is obscure and a well-kept secret so that no one but the Butterfly Family should know of it's existence.

Star: "Seeing the alligator creature, and laughs" Is it like a little sanctuary guardian?

-Lily would facepalm if not exhausted-
"Even in fiction, she can't help but want the best for any innocent kid in trouble"

"The show's early seasons seemed pretty good. Plenty of entertaining characters joining the already solid cast, the kid was likeable, and there were good morals to be told."

"The kid's teacher, while a jerk who handed out failing grades to his class at the drop of a hat, and a nutcase who was obsessed documenting fairy godparents and proving them real to the world, was...actually pretty entertaining. He was too wacky and goofy to really be hateable"
___

"She didn't think this through...If she can phase through and into any solid object, then why would her clothes be an exception? Her prank just came at a price. Her entire outfit. Lying out in the open. Several yards away..."
-Good thing they don't have the time now to got post-Channel Chasers- :p

-Normally Atalanta would be disgusted, but... Yeah, pretty much that-
---
-She hopes to phase through the ground right into them-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: "I think we're good here... Ready?"
---
-A lot- :p
---
Mata Hari: "Yes, I was going to give you an offer, but I'm not sure if it's the best for you..."
---
Yukari: "...You don't need to hold back tears when speaking to me and you know it.

They don't have to stop you from speaking, and is more self-destructive to hold them in"
Kamui: -nods-
---
-then maybe :V-
---
Azura: "I'm willing to listen."
---
Ingrid: "I... I have to go... Speaking too long could give away my position..." -sniff- "Goodbye... Yukari Yakumo..."

---
-Rin would id she knew how to use a camera- :p
---
---
Are most of them more, or less experienced and dangerous than you two? N-Not going to lie, you two seemed to be among the elites in your ranks...

"Jack would notice the Frogadier Twins aren't happy to see Kimberly around, as well. Rapidash doesn't trust the woman either."

"Also, what does Ratbat think of the woman?"
___

"What does Weiss think about her Pokemon likely having a crush on Patxi?"
___

Amethyst: I know, right? Ah, that takes me back to my professional wrestling days...
___

All of Chaldea? No, not quite. Only those relying on...magic. This includes those whose very lifebloods consist of magic.
Palutena: "I'm willing to assume that, with a codename like Ranger Slayer, we might be looking at the third best right here."
---
-she thinks it's precious :V-
---
Max Brass: "You... have never heard of ARMS?"

Palutena: "This is a completely different world, Max Brass."

Kamui: "But once this mess we're in is over, we'd be more than willing to learn more about your world." :)

Max Brass: "Sounds like a good plan to Max Brass!"
---
Dr. Coyle: "This still takes out the vast majority of their forces and their most powerful units. Without them being able to help, Chaldea would be completely pointless! No one could stand in our way!"

"The Lich simulation is instantly defeated"

...I really hope this was a good sign.
Arlon: "Is that... the power of a star?"

___

(Because I remember you mentioning her shortly after I introduced Jenny into the thread and I was curious what you had in mind lol)
Rook: "No, she didn't... That's a secret entrance code."
---
Well... if you know...

But I'd rather not because I want you to see what she goes through first And now's not the time for a JNPR 2.0 joke :V

Last edited:
Top Bottom