• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Rook: "I don't know you two much, but I'd guess she knew you wouldn't listen if she told the truth."

Ingrid: "That does sound like something Star would do..." -got rid of the disguise's wig, but genuinely likes the outfit :V- "But yes, the best case scenario would be to wait until my plan is ready. Especially with the forces Toffee has gathered... and the corruption done on magic as a whole..." -sighs-

Rook: "And what if your plan fails?"

Ingrid: "Then the corruption of all magic will either kill me for good... or bring her back. And neither of those scenarios would be one that I would gamble on without being 100% certain my plan would work."

Rook: "... Fair enough, but if the second scenario happens..."

Ingrid: "You know exactly what to do if that happens, Rook."

Rook: -hesitated for a moment, making the implications clear- "...Alright..."
---
Ruby and Yang: "Good game." :)
Star: Doesn't sound like the odds of things going ingrid's way are that great st the rate magic seems to be corrupting. Those two failure scenarios don't sound promising, either!

Moon: Star, sometimes staying out of action and waiting things out is simply the better course of action...

Star: And what about Medea Lily, then? My best friend? What's gonna happen to her?! You said she'd be fine, and that this magic well or whatever would make her feel better. Well, now that we're here, we know that you lied about that, too! She's. NOT gonna be fine if this fritz keeps up! What else have you lied about, mom?! I bet Lekmet isn't even meeting us here!

Moon: Lekmet is dead, Star, and the same thing could happen to us if we go running out there!

"Star was shocked by that last statement, Moon having told her that Lekmet was going to meet upbwith them at the Sanctuary"
___

"Handshake"

"Also a fist bump, of course"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "You were so big..."
---
Pandora: "I'm proud of who I am~"
---
Azura: "I figured it would be a good way to symbolize our friendship." :)
Sieg: "I-I guess?"
---
Chachazero: "An annoying exhibitionist?" :V
---
Mata Hari: "I thought similar..."
(Definitely something like that. And maybe their... evil twins from another dimension?)

___

"Like keeping a backpack on hand to store them in, and then put in the ideal hiding spot. If there's no good place to hide it, then she can simply relocate her prank to a safer area. And for that reason, she reminds herself to never try to haunt near an ocean"

"Even now, she can hear people comically panicking and screaming about ghosts and haunted plazas in the distance. It's worth a lot of laughter"
Atalanta: "That would be too cliché"
---
Aya: I hope I'm not found out, though...
We don't know the names, but I'm almost certain we've at least dealt with Green, White, Pink, Red and Blue Sentries...Undyne...she would remember the details better after facing so many head-on...

"She really needs to stop worrying so much about Undyne, not to mention Gaster, and just keep herself focused. But it's hard to blame her given the circumstances..."
___

"In the meantime, Boudica still hopes to see an shoreline wedding with Mr. Fish and Moana first :p"

"For now, CAKE!"
___

Amethyst: Hey, you don't gotta tell us all the details if you're not comfortable, dude.

Pearl: But if you are, then tell us everything you know about her.
___

"Though a newer leftover file would seem to suggest the base is in complete ruin thanks to an entity called "The Lich"..."
Palutena: "How about you name them all, Kimberly?"
---
-cake for everyone!-
---
Max Brass: "If she's involved in your mess, I want to settle the score with her myself."
---
Dr. Coyle: "The Lich... Does Toffee know about such a creature?"
Kimberly: "There's Mighty Morphin Red, Yellow, Pink, Black, Zeo Green, Space Silver, Jungle Fury White, Samurai Blue and Dino Charge Gold Sentries"

Trini: "Yellow and Pink ones are practically downgraded versions of us"

Kimberly: "Reds are armed with spears that shoot lightning, Blacks are armed with cannons, Silvers are for aerial combat with laser guns"

Trini: "Whites are basically rhinoceros made to tank hits, Blues are basically assassins with swords on wrists, Gold ones are more of a jack-of-all-trades"

Kimberly: "Green ones are used for more heavy work, controlling tanks"
---
---
Jeanne: "Very well, any help is appreciated"
---
-It sounds terrifying...-
Welcome to our temporary base. P-Please make yourself at home.

"Chances are Qrow will have finished the drink himself by the time he'd get it to her anyway :V"
Qrow: "Well, now that they'll probably let you rest, I think it's time for a drink."
Guifei: "Oh, would you be a gentleman and please invite me to it~?" :3

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: Doesn't sound like the odds of things going ingrid's way are that great st the rate magic seems to be corrupting. Those two failure scenarios don't sound promising, either!

Moon: Star, sometimes staying out of action and waiting things out is simply the better course of action...

Star: And what about Medea Lily, then? My best friend? What's gonna happen to her?! You said she'd be fine, and that this magic well or whatever would make her feel better. Well, now that we're here, we know that you lied about that, too! She's. NOT gonna be fine if this fritz keeps up! What else have you lied about, mom?! I bet Lekmet isn't even meeting us here!

Moon: Lekmet is dead, Star, and the same thing could happen to us if we go running out there!

"Star was shocked by that last statement, Moon having told her that Lekmet was going to meet upbwith them at the Sanctuary"
___

"Handshake"

"Also a fist bump, of course"
Ingrid: "... Hiding information is one thing, but lying to your own child...?"
---
-YEP-

Sieg: "I-I guess?"
---
Chachazero: "An annoying exhibitionist?" :V
---
Mata Hari: "I thought similar..."
"It's impressive..."
---
Pan: :glare:
---
Azura: "How sweet." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Will reply to that last segment next post.

Palutena: "How about you name them all, Kimberly?"
---
-cake for everyone!-
---
Max Brass: "If she's involved in your mess, I want to settle the score with her myself."
---
Dr. Coyle: "The Lich... Does Toffee know about such a creature?"

-
Kimberly: "There's Mighty Morphin Red, Yellow, Pink, Black, Zeo Green, Space Silver, Jungle Fury White, Samurai Blue and Dino Charge Gold Sentries"

Kimberly: "Reds are armed with spears that shoot lightning, Blacks are armed with cannons, Silvers are for aerial combat with laser guns"

Trini: "Whites are basically rhinoceros made to tank hits, Blues are basically assassins with swords on wrists, Gold ones are more of a jack-of-all-trades"

---
---
---
That sounds accurate based on the battlefield work I've seen and from the reports filed by our actual fighters...
___

"Chaldea has enough bad memories of that thing :V"
___

Pearl: Especially when considering the circumstances...

Garnet:It looks we just found a new ally.
___

The Lich...A powerful spirit who relies on dark magic and nuclear powers to spread death and destruction. With the kind of goal it had in mind, it's no surprise that Chaldea eventually had an encounter with it.

Atalanta: "That would be too cliché"
---
Aya: I hope I'm not found out, though...
(Or a second kid who he had to share his fairies with for some contrived reason.)

___

"She would be if she's careless. She just need to plan out her pranks in advance and finds safe places to hide her clothes, then she can continue her harmless hauntings. They're simply much too humorous to miss out on"

Ingrid: "... Hiding information is one thing, but lying to your own child...?"
---
-YEP-
Moon: I don't need a lecture about what to and what to keep secret from you, of all people, Ingrid!

Star: Even if she's not the right person to complain about secrecy, she still makes the right point! You've lied enough to me. And I will not ust sit here while our friends might start dying until I an and 9ld and gray like you! I have to know what this glowing green wand means! "Raising her wand, illuminated with negat8ve green magic"

Moon: Star, stop! It's corrupted! The wands are linked! He'll find us!
___

Up for a rematch, or should we switch games?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Guifei: "Oh, would you be a gentleman and please invite me to it~?" :3
...I wonder where this is gonna go.
Qrow: -shrugs- "Not like I got anything else to do." -trying not to stare at the legs-

---
---
---
That sounds accurate based on the battlefield work I've seen and from the reports filed by our actual fighters...
___

___

___

The Lich...A powerful spirit who relies on dark magic and nuclear powers to spread death and destruction. With the kind of goal it had in mind, it's no surprise that Chaldea eventually had an encounter with it.
Palu: "Thank you for this knowledge. It ciuld be useful."
---
-only the kids tho :V-
---
Max Brass: "YEAH!"
---
Dr. Coyle: "It says here they had plans for a base in Remnant before that "Lich" destroyed it..."

Moon: I don't need a lecture about what to and what to keep secret from you, of all people, Ingrid!

Star: Even if she's not the right person to complain about secrecy, she still makes the right point! You've lied enough to me. And I will not ust sit here while our friends might start dying until I an and 9ld and gray like you! I have to know what this glowing green wand means! "Raising her wand, illuminated with negat8ve green magic"

Moon: Star, stop! It's corrupted! The wands are linked! He'll find us!
___

Up for a rematch, or should we switch games?
Rook: -sighs- "Can the three of you just stop bring idiots right now?!"
---
Yang: "Whatever you want."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"It's impressive..."
---
Pan: :glare:
---
Azura: "How sweet." :)
Sieg: "Thanks" -she wonders how he got it?-
---
Chachazero: "Am I wrong~?"
---
Mata Hari: "But I don't want to be a bother either..."
(Or a second kid who he had to share his fairies with for some contrived reason.)

___

"She would be if she's careless. She just need to plan out her pranks in advance and finds safe places to hide her clothes, then she can continue her harmless hauntings. They're simply much too humorous to miss out on"
Atalanta: "While flanderizing the cast... I think that was the term for exaggerating a trait, Blake told me once"
---
-With maybe the skelebros joining?-
___

___

___

---
---
---
Dr. Coyle: "It says here they had plans for a base in Remnant before that "Lich" destroyed it..."
Kimberly: "White Sentries tend to be in front of groups to act as shields, while Pink ones... I instructed them to be snipers"
---
-It didn't lat so long- :V
---
Jeanne: "Our name is Chaldea, we tend to be involved in protecting the multiverse"
---
Drakkon: "It also says he was destroyed, so no use in tracking him. However, this 'Remnant' might be a good place to search them"
Rita: "Excellent idea, my general"
-Toffee can tell by now that Drakkon is in control of Rita and she's just his decoy, but oh well, it's not like that's his business. What's important is that their goals are aligned, plain and simple-
...I wonder where this is gonna go.
Qrow: -shrugs- "Not like I got anything else to do." -trying not to stare at the legs-
Guifei: "...Awww~ Don't be shy, you can stare at any part of me~ Just don't touch~" ;)

da Vinci: "I like her" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
Kamui: "How did you get yours?"
---
Pandora: "I will not give you an answer." :p
---
Azura: "You won't, Margaretha. In fact, I could even use my own magic to increace your performance."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

Atalanta: "While flanderizing the cast... I think that was the term for exaggerating a trait, Blake told me once"
---

Kimberly: "White Sentries tend to be in front of groups to act as shields, while Pink ones... I instructed them to be snipers"
---
---
Jeanne: "Our name is Chaldea, we tend to be involved in protecting the multiverse"
---
Drakkon: "It also says he was destroyed, so no use in tracking him. However, this 'Remnant' might be a good place to search them"
-Toffee can tell by now that Drakkon is in control of Rita and she's just his decoy, but oh well, it's not like that's his business. What's important is that their goals are aligned, plain and simple-

Guifei: "...Awww~ Don't be shy, you can stare at any part of me~ Just don't touch~" ;)

Claptrap: ...So, who wants to tell Ruby and Yang that they just got a new aunt? Anybody?

"Rolls her eyes"

---
---
---
---
---
---
That much I remember...

(So do I...) "Was literally sniped and wounded by Kimberly once"
___

"Patxi and Winter left their table to enjoy cake with everyone else"

"Mr. Fish was also there"
___

Garnet: And we are the Crystal Gems.

Steven: We're Chaldea's friends! We're protectors of worlds, too!
___

"He would tell them to drop the act, but he sees no need to let them know. Besides, if they're smart, they'll realize Toffee's even smarter and figured it out just by observing their interactions and Drakkon's behavior"

Remnant is a long abandoned world devoid of intelligent life and filled to the brim with creatures born of dark magic. It's an ideal location for a secret hideout, a secondary base to escape to should their primary base fall. There's no harm to come from searching a likely location. Send scouts to Remnant, and beware of the Grimm.

Rook: -sighs- "Can the three of you just stop bring idiots right now?!"
---
Yang: "Whatever you want."
Moon: This is the only safe place in all of Mewni for us, and our only possible key to victory right now is to wait it out, Toffee won't stop until he finds this.

"She shows Toffee's severed finger encased in a vial"

Star: Did you give that to her, Ingrid? After you told me you would put it somewhere secure?! And then you just hand it over to my mom?! And you, mom, you're just carrying it around?!
___

In that case...I want a rematch!

---
(She does like fictional entertainment a lot, from what I've heard.)

(And, yes, I sincerely hope the writing for this show stays consistent. It seems like it lasted several seasons.)
___

"Sans might ocassionally partake in the pranks by setting up some spooky props. Papyrus would be happy to do a spooky skeleton dance in a graveyard or dark room, but might think everything else is going a bit far. That said, if this is what she wants to do, then they'll keep her secret. After all, she's family, now, and they look out for their family. She could even ask Sans to keep her clothes safe while she goes on to haunt and prank people in incorporeal form. He's a protective sibling, so he would agree to it"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
That much I remember...

___

___

___

"He would tell them to drop the act, but he sees no need to let them know. Besides, if they're smart, they'll realize Toffee's even smarter and figured it out just by observing their interactions and Drakkon's behavior"

Remnant is a long abandoned world devoid of intelligent life and filled to the brim with creatures born of dark magic. It's an ideal location for a secret hideout, a secondary base to escape to should their primary base fall. There's no harm to come from searching a likely location. Send scouts to Remnant, and beware of the Grimm.
Kamui: "Any type of usual battle strategies?"
---
Weiss: -petting Winter-
---
Max Brass: "Chaldea?" :confused:
---
-Dr. Coyle figured out Drakkon was the true lead the moment she saw him and Rita interact-

Dr. Coyle: "In the meantime, I shall get my robots fixed up and upgraded for the next battle."

Claptrap: ...So, who wants to tell Ruby and Yang that they just got a new aunt? Anybody?

"Rolls her eyes"
Qrow: "Well, at least she's letting me look." :V

Moon: This is the only safe place in all of Mewni for us, and our only possible key to victory right now is to wait it out, Toffee won't stop until he finds this.

"She shows Toffee's severed finger encased in a vial"

Star: Did you give that to her, Ingrid? After you told me you would put it somewhere secure?! And then you just hand it over to my mom?! And you, mom, you're just carrying it around?!
___

In that case...I want a rematch!
Ingrid: "I figured Moon herself would be the most secure person to keep hold of it. After all, Toffee still thinks you're the one who has it, and I'm not an idiot, I knew that the second I made my involvement clear after he took Daisuke's soul, I would be a priority, possibly an even bigger one than even you, Star.

Handing it to you mother is quite literally the safest thing to do as of now, especially since I have no doubt Toffee's alliances would lead to Chaldea's base getting attacked... again.

Now please, Star. Calm down..." ... I hope it's not my box causing this...
---
Ruby: "Bring it on!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "I figured Moon herself would be the most secure person to keep hold of it. After all, Toffee still thinks you're the one who has it, and I'm not an idiot, I knew that the second I made my involvement clear after he took Daisuke's soul, I would be a priority, possibly an even bigger one than even you, Star.

Handing it to you mother is quite literally the safest thing to do as of now, especially since I have no doubt Toffee's alliances would lead to Chaldea's base getting attacked... again.

Now please, Star. Calm down..." ... I hope it's not my box causing this...
---
Ruby: "Bring it on!"
Star: Well, it's not gonna do me much good if the person who has it is around me 24/7, will it? I'm tired of waiting. Do you know what happened the last time Chaldea had it this bad? Oh, right, you do; it's your fault it happened! How many Servants died because of you not telling anyone anything!?

Moon: Star! That's enough! She just temporarily lost a close friend, and she's trying to help and put a stop to Toffee. These are hard times on all of us. Personal attacks aren't going to help, either! Now is not the time pin blame on each other!

Star: No! I'm not gonna stand around and do nothing while our friends might already be dying because of Toffee! Do youk ow how weak Lily's gotten?! We don't know how much time she has left Heck, you don't even know how much time you have lft, Ingrid! We all know magic's getting drained from the universe and if it's already this bad, then what if your little box plan fails? What then?! Mom, if the two of us aren't strong enough to defeat Toffee now, then by the time that box runs out of power, nobody will be strong enough to defeat him! If somebody doesn't act now, then all we're doing is taking a chance. I don't have to take the chance, I don't have to make the same mistakes you did, and I'm not going to!

Moon: Star, you're stepping way out of line!

___

Yeah!

"She selects the robot girl again"

(Okay, now I have some experience playing the game, so maybe now I'll do better!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "How did you get yours?"
---
Pandora: "I will not give you an answer." :p
---
Azura: "You won't, Margaretha. In fact, I could even use my own magic to increace your performance."
Sieg: "A Servant saved me once by transferring his heart to me"
---
Chachazero: "My Master used to do illusions too, you know? I can tell better than most about stuff you can make"
---
Mata Hari: "...How much you think I can improve?"
(She does like fictional entertainment a lot, from what I've heard.)

(And, yes, I sincerely hope the writing for this show stays consistent. It seems like it lasted several seasons.)
___

"Sans might ocassionally partake in the pranks by setting up some spooky props. Papyrus would be happy to do a spooky skeleton dance in a graveyard or dark room, but might think everything else is going a bit far. That said, if this is what she wants to do, then they'll keep her secret. After all, she's family, now, and they look out for their family. She could even ask Sans to keep her clothes safe while she goes on to haunt and prank people in incorporeal form. He's a protective sibling, so he would agree"
Atalanta: "A total of 10? That's no easy task"
---
Aya: Where did he go right now, again? -Looking for Sans-

"Rolls her eyes"
-I mean, she has a thing for manchildren, and depending how you look at it, Qrow drinking his sorrows most of the time could fit that category- :p

Guifei: "My beauty is something to be shared~ Bask in it to your heart's content~"

-She's like a less egotistical and confident Pandora, it seems- :p
That much I remember...

___

___

___

---
---
---
-Dr. Coyle figured out Drakkon was the true lead the moment she saw him and Rita interact-

Dr. Coyle: "In the meantime, I shall get my robots fixed up and upgraded for the next battle."
Trini: "I do know plenty, I tended to instruct most Sentries of my color"

Kimberly: "Usually the Silver Sentries are used in surprise ambushes..."

-Palutena can remember how a Blue Sentry tried to sneak on her to assassinate her-
---
Rin: -Sees Mr. Fish- "Oh yeah, sometimes I forget this one is with you..."

Boudica:"Really?"
---
Jeanne: "It's a very long story..."
---
-To be fair too, Drakkon also dropped a hint at Toffee when he said that he allowed Rita to live. The reason? Simple: He knew Toffee would figure it out very soon enough, so why stopping to pretend at that point?-

-With Coyle... Similar story, he just didn't bother to tell her-

Drakkon: "It shall be done immediately"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: Well, it's not gonna do me much good if the person who has it is around me 24/7, will it? I'm tired of waiting. Do you know what happened the last time Chaldea had it this bad? Oh, right, you do; it's your fault it happened! How many Servants died because of you not telling anyone anything!?

Moon: Star! That's enough! She just temporarily lost a close friend, and she's trying to help and put a stop to Toffee. These are hard times on all of us. Personal attacks aren't going to help, either! Now is not the time pin blame on each other!

Star: No! I'm not gonna stand around and do nothing while our friends might already be dying because of Toffee! Do youk ow how weak Lily's gotten?! We don't know how much time she has left Heck, you don't even know how much time you have lft, Ingrid! We all know magic's getting drained from the universe and if it's already this bad, then what if your little box plan fails? What then?! Mom, if the two of us aren't strong enough to defeat Toffee now, then by the time that box runs out of power, nobody will be strong enough to defeat him! If somebody doesn't act now, then all we're doing is taking a chance. I don't have to take the chance, I don't have to make the same mistakes you did, and I'm not going to!

Moon: Star, you're stepping way out of line!

___

Yeah!

"She selects the robot girl again"

(Okay, now I have some experience playing the game, so maybe now I'll do better!)
Rook: "If you want to leave, go ahead. But I should warn you, two of Toffee's most powerful allies have survived the past encounter we've had with them.

If you want to know how many ways they can murder you before you go, I'm sure Ingrid will be willing to share all she knows of them.

But one thing I should point out now is that neither of them use magic to do what they do, meaning that unlike us, they are still at their full power."
---
-maybe, maybe not :V-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: "A Servant saved me once by transferring his heart to me"
---
Chachazero: "My Master used to do illusions too, you know? I can tell better than most about stuff you can make"
---
Mata Hari: "...How much you think I can improve?"
Kamui: "I can guess which one..."
---
Pandora: :lol:
---
Azura: "Only one way to find out."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---

"

-Palutena can remember how a Blue Sentry tried to sneak on her to assassinate her-
---

---
---
-To be fair too, Drakkon also dropped a hint at Toffee when he said that he allowed Rita to live. The reason? Simple: He knew Toffee would figure it out very soon enough, so why stopping to pretend at that point?-

Steven: Are they all super loyal, or do most of them want out of that life like you two do?
___

(...How?)

"Is huge"

"She smiles contently being pet"
___

Steven: Same here...
___

"Toffee thinks little of it indeed, because as far as he can currently tell, it doesn't really affect his plan"

Excellent. On that note, I have one more associate I should introduce to you all.

-I mean, she has a thing for manchildren, and depending how you look at it, Qrow drinking his sorrows most of the time could fit that category- :p

Guifei: "My beauty is something to be shared~ Bask in it to your heart's content~"

"
Claptrap: Nobody, then? Just me? Only I see it? Okay then!

We have another Pandora on our hands...just with much less of an ego.

Rook: "If you want to leave, go ahead. But I should warn you, two of Toffee's most powerful allies have survived the past encounter we've had with them.

If you want to know how many ways they can murder you before you go, I'm sure Ingrid will be willing to share all she knows of them.

But one thing I should point out now is that neither of them use magic to do what they do, meaning that unlike us, they are still at their full power."
---
-maybe, maybe not :V-
Star: Well, guess what? MY WAND still works! So I'm getting out of here and ending this myself, before it's too late, with our without your help! Fantastic Exit Beam!

Moon: Star, stop!

Star: WHY?! What happened to cool warrior queen mom?!

"For the first time anyone present has ever seen, Queen Moon's eyes welled up with tears as her tone became emotionally pained and sorrowful"

Moon: I was never a cool warrior queen, Star! I was a happy go-lucky girl like you! And then Toffee and his monsters killed my mother!

Star: ..."Instantly went silent, eyes wide in shock, and mouth agape in stunned silence"
___

"They can tell she's learning how to pull off some combos, if nothing else"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(The show must've had quite a lot of fans.)

___

"He left to go make sure people didn't spread too much of a panic about purported "paranormal activity""
Atalanta: "Maybe we should watch the rest some day"
---
-She wonders if to sneak where he is...-
Kamui: "I can guess which one..."
---
Pandora: :lol:
---
Azura: "Only one way to find out."
Sieg: "The Knight of the Nibelungs... Siegfried"
---
Chachazero: "Yep, I can tell when you do stuff like putting an illusory double in meetings or when you put on fake clothes, and times you pretend illusions are worshipping you~" :demon:
---
Mata Hari: "You ready for this?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: Well, guess what? MY WAND still works! So I'm getting out of here and ending this myself, before it's too late, with our without your help! Fantastic Exit Beam!

Moon: Star, stop!

Star: WHY?! What happened to cool warrior queen mom?!

"For the first time anyone present has ever seen, Queen Moon's eyes welled up with tears as her tone became emotionally pained and sorrowful"

Moon: I was never a cool warrior queen, Star! I was a happy go-lucky girl like you! And then Toffee and his monsters killed my mother!

Star: ..."Instantly went silent, eyes wide in shock, and mouth agape in stunned silence"
___

"They can tell she's learning how to pull off some combos, if nothing else"
Ingrid: "Wait... I suspected Ridley would survive, but Dark Samus is also alive?"

Rook: -nods- "And actively looking for us. I'm lucky I managed to not be seen any time I spotted either of them..."

Ingrid: "... Star... I would heavily suggest to not do anything irrational. Even if you somehow reach and defeat Toffee, he still has some powerful trump cards, especially Dark Samus. That... That thing..."
---
Yang: -helping her by teaching her the basics-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---

Steven: Are they all super loyal, or do most of them want out of that life like you two do?
___

(...How?)

"Is huge"

___

___

Excellent. On that note, I have one more associate I should introduce to you all.
Palu: "I would assume they're either brainwashed or afraid..."
---
Weiss: "How do you forget it?"
---
Max Brass: "Well, no time to waste! Let's pummel some bad guys!"
---
Dr. Coyle: "You always have surprises, do you?"

Qrow: "Alright then." :p

Arlon: "This is getting out of hand. Now there are two of them."

(Had to say that line :p)

Sieg: "The Knight of the Nibelungs... Siegfried"
---
Chachazero: "Yep, I can tell when you do stuff like putting an illusory double in meetings or when you put on fake clothes, and times you pretend illusions are worshipping you~" :demon:
---
Mata Hari: "You ready for this?"
Kamui: "Yes."
---
Pandora: "... I hate this doll..."
---
Azura: "Yes, I am."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "Maybe we should watch the rest some day"
---
-She wonders if to sneak where he is...-
(I think there's one episode from a later season on right now.)

"There will be one exception to the Post-Channel Chasers thing: and the episode is It's a Wishful Life :V"
___

"She has some distance to travel...and it's probably more populated there...but if she talked to him about this, he could just get her clothes for her and bring them to her, "

"Here, no one's around right now... but she's still out in the open, and she'd have to go corporeal again and pick every scattered piece up herself, then hide before changing"

Ingrid: "Wait... I suspected Ridley would survive, but Dark Samus is also alive?"

Rook: -nods- "And actively looking for us. I'm lucky I managed to not be seen any time I spotted either of them..."

Ingrid: "... Star... I would heavily suggest to not do anything irrational. Even if you somehow reach and defeat Toffee, he still has some powerful trump cards, especially Dark Samus. That... That thing..."
---
Yang: -helping her by teaching her the basics-
"They have any response to the revelation that Toffee murdered Moon's mother?"

"When Moon was only a teenager?"
___

I appreciate you helping me learn the game better, Yang!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"They have any response to the revelation that Toffee murdered Moon's mother?"

"When Moon was only a teenager?"
___

I appreciate you helping me learn the game better, Yang!
-let's assume my last post was happening while Star and Moon argued, ending before the reveal :V-

Rook: "Well, that explains why you're doing all you've done..."

Ingrid: "You... you are doing this not because you fear Toffee, but because you fear to bear another loss..." -hand on her shoulder- "We have the same motivations for this specific case, don't we?"
---
Yang: -robot thumbs up :p-

Ruby: -wanna help too!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Guifei: "How about you go get me some beverage~? I am new here after all, so it woulld be a good welcome~"

da Vinci: "Hm, I see what the Emperor saw on her" :p
___

(...How?)

"Is huge"

___

___

"Toffee thinks little of it indeed, because as far as he can currently tell, it doesn't really affect his plan"

---
---
---
Kimberly: "The latter, in most cases..."

Trini: "A few loyal ones are there, but they're 1-in-a-1000"
---
Rin: "Uuuuh..." -doesn't wants to say it's because Patxi is way too cute out of respect-
---
da Vinci: "We need to plan things out first, though..."
---
Drakkon: "I am curious in this associate as well..."
Kamui: "Yes."
---
Pandora: "... I hate this doll..."
---
Azura: "Yes, I am."
Sieg: "If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here..."
---
Chachazero: "Oh, don't get me wrong, a part of me quite admires you"
---
Mata Hari: "Then let's attempt to contract..."
(I think there's one episode from a later season on right now.)

"There will be one exception to the Post-Channel Chasers thing: and the episode is It's a Wishful Life :V"
___

"She has some distance to go...and it's probably more populated there...but if she talked to him about this, he could just get her clothes for her and bring them to her, "

"Here, no one's around right now... but she's still out in the open, and she'd have to go corporeal again and pick every scattered piece up herself, then hide before changing"
-Which is amongst the few shining spots post-Channel Chasers- :V

Atalanta: "I think we have time for it"
---
Aya: Where would be good to hide? Is there a phone cabin here?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---

---
Rin: "Uuuuh..." -doesn't wants to say it's because Patxi is way too cute out of respect-
---
---
Steven: I wish we could help them...If we could just convince to fight for the right side...

The King of Spade's monsters are mostly serving him out of fear as well...

"Didn't that one monster kid who's the son of one of Rita's allies send Chaldea a thumb drive in secret? It should contain some valuable information about Rita/Drakkon's army..."
___

"I had the same thought as Rin :p"
___

Garnet: We've hidden in a top secret secondary base to plan out our next move.
___

I try to keep my colleagues impressed.

"A very tall dark purple entity would reveal himself minutes later"

Guifei: "How about you go get me some beverage~? I am new here after all, s it woulld be a good welcome~"

Claptrap: Oh, just wait until they meet. They'll have an ego contest before you even know it.

On second thought, let's just leave Qrow and Guifei to share a drink, now...

(Star Wars memes be good)

-Which is amongst the few shining spots post-Channel Chasers- :V

Atalanta: "I think we have time for it"
---
Aya: Where would be good to hide? Is there a phone cabin here?
"The one where everyone's life is better off without Timmy being born is a shining spot? :V"

(Perfect. I rather like doing nothing all day.)

___

"There's one on the sidewalk yards away; it has windows, but it's better than nothing..."

-let's assume my last post was happening while Star and Moon argued, ending before the reveal :V-

Rook: "Well, that explains why you're doing all you've done..."

Ingrid: "You... you are doing this not because you fear Toffee, but because you fear to bear another loss..." -hand on her shoulder- "We have the same motivations for this specific case, don't we?"
---
Yang: -robot thumbs up :p-

Ruby: -wanna help too!-
"Fair enough"

Moon: ...Exactly...I...I can't lose Star like I lost my mother...

"Can't take the stress anymore and goes to sit down, hands hiding her tearful and despaired face"

Star: ...But you told me...I thought...you sent grandma to live off in a Grandma Farm. To hang out with other grandmas...

Moon: "Sighs regretfully" Oh, Star...
___

"Robot rhumbs up back"

I'll definitely take advice from the expert!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"The one where everyone's life is better off without Timmy being born is a shining spot? :V"

(Perfect. I rather like doing nothing all day.)

___

"There's one on the sidewalk yards away; it has windows, but it's better than nothing..."
-Even as a kid I hated that one- :V
Atalanta: "For this day, I think I've earned it too"
---
Aya: It'll have to do...
Kamui: "I've met him Very kind soul."
---
Pandora: "... Really?"
---
Azura: "Yes, let's do it."
Sieg: "I am to suppose he was a casualty of that dark goddess's attack..."
---
Chachazero: "Yeah! You truly are a deity of calamity from what I've seen"
---
-Should she get Command Seals on hand or somewhere else?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Fair enough"

Moon: ...Exactly...I...I can't lose Star like I lost my mother...

"Can't take the stress anymore and goes to sit down, hands hiding her tearful and despaired face"

Star: ...But you told me...I thought...you sent grandma to live off in a Grandma Farm. To hang out with other grandmas...

Moon: "Sighs regretfully" Oh, Star...
___

"Robot rhumbs up back"

I'll definitely take advice from the expert!
(Grandma Farm? :rotfl:)

Ingrid: "..." -hugs Moon- "There, there... Just... let it all out. Yukari always tell me it brings more harm to keep your sadness bottled in."
---
-TEACHINGS!-

Sieg: "I am to suppose he was a casualty of that dark goddess's attack..."
---
Chachazero: "Yeah! You truly are a deity of calamity from what I've seen"
---
-Should she get Command Seals on hand or somewhere else?-
Kamui: "Indeed."
---
Pandora: "And you like that?"
---
-you decide :V-

---
---
---
Steven: I wish we could help them...If we could just convince to fight for the right side...

"Didn't that one monster kid who's the son of one of Rita's allies send Chaldea a thumb drive in secret? It should contain some valuable information about Rita/Drakkon's army..."
___

___

___

-I don't remember that?-
---
Weiss: -same-
---
Max Brass: "Let's go there then!"
---
-tall, dark and handsome purple :V-

Guifei: "How about you go get me some beverage~? I am new here after all, s it woulld be a good welcome~"

Claptrap: Oh, just wait until they meet. They'll have an ego contest before you even know it.

Qrow: "Oh, I'm not getting it for you... but I can show you where they are." :p

Arlon: "I strongly agree."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
(Grandma Farm? :rotfl:)

Ingrid: "..." -hugs Moon- "There, there... Just... let it all out. Yukari always tell me it brings more harm to keep your sadness bottled in."
---
-TEACHINGS!-
(It's the line as spoken in the show; I assume it's what Star thinks a nursing home is called :p)

Moon: ...Thank you. Medea... has told me the same advice...

"She's silently crying at this point, too stressed out from the heated arguing and Toffee's looming threat to be anything more than emotionally exhausted by now"
___

"LEARNING!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(It's the line as spoken in the show; I assume it's what Star thinks a nursing home is called :p)

Moon: ...Thank you. Medea... has told me the same advice...

"She's silently crying at this point, too stressed out from the heated arguing and Toffee's looming threat to be anything more than emotionally exhausted by now"
___

"LEARNING!"
(That makes more sense)

Ingrid: "If you want, we can craft a plan in case mine doesn't work. A battle of might may not be a winning one for us, but we can still try to outplay him.

After all, he has yet to figure out what I've done. And I even managed to be face to face with him while I was still keeping his finger, without him knowing."
---
-YES-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
(That makes more sense)

Ingrid: "If you want, we can craft a plan in case mine doesn't work. A battle of might may not be a winning one for us, but we can still try to outplay him.

After all, he has yet to figure out what I've done. And I even managed to be face to face with him while I was still keeping his finger, without him knowing."
---
-YES-
Star: ...I know I'd want another plan. That's all I should say right now...

Moon: It seems Toffee overlooked an angle for once...

___

"One montage later..."

I think I'm ready for round two!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: ...I know I'd want another plan. That's all I should say right now...

Moon: It seems Toffee overlooked an angle for once...

___

"One montage later..."

I think I'm ready for round two!
Ingrid: "We should find other blind spots in his way of thinking." -coughs a little bit-

Rook: "Ingrid... Don't strain yourself..."
---
Ruby: "Let's find out!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "We should find other blind spots in his way of thinking." -coughs a little bit-

Rook: "Ingrid... Don't strain yourself..."
---
Ruby: "Let's find out!"
Moon: It won't be easy. Apart from failing to know where his finger really was, his plan has unfolded almost flawlessly.
___

You're on!

"The team battles Ruby again!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

-I don't remember that?-
---
---
---
Kimberly: "It's difficult... Drakkon could kill them at any moment, and I really mean it: Each Ranger Sentry has their powers linked to the same source of their color, just the push of a button and he'll electrocute soldiers to death"

Jack: "Excuse me..."

Semiramis: "We may have something of interest..."
---
Boudica:
Boudica Angry.png

---
-And to there they go!-
---
-Ranger Sentries alert, but Drakkon signals them to put their weapons down-

Guifei: -Sigh- "Fair enough, and what your name be, grim individual~?"
"Same here :V"

"Nods" (You definitely have.)
___

"She has to go corporeal again"
-They sit and watch-
---
Aya: "...Will have to sooner or later"
Kamui: "Indeed."
---
Pandora: "And you like that?"
---
-you decide :V-
Sieg: "I see... So the same as Astolfo..."
Sieg disappointed.png

---
Chachazero: "I love killing, I just don't like anarchy to the level of countries being leveled down"
---
-In the uncovered thigh- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I don't remember that?-
---
---
---
Kimberly: "It's difficult... Drakkon could kill them at any moment, and I really mean it: Each Ranger Sentry has their powers linked to the same source of their color, just the push of a button and he'll electrocute soldiers to death"

---
Boudica:
View attachment 268161
---
-And to there they go!-
---
Steven: That's...That's horrible! And-Wait, what is it...?

You have the room, Semiramis and Jack.
___

"Mr. Fish doesn't seem to be bothered. In fact, being a Rider's Pokemon seems to have led to him and Patxi forming a friendship. He's occasionally been seen giving an excited Patxi a ride on his head, chatting, and even giving him careful high-five with his tail fin after a battle every now and then"
___

"At the Remnant base!"
___

Not allowed to make an entrance, am I? Hoohoohoo, don't worry about it. Those guns wouldn't work on me anyway. Allow me to introduce myself. Call me...The Snatcher!

(Only minutes after she was summoned and they're already flirting...)

-They sit and watch-
---
Aya: "...Will have to sooner or later"
"And are in disbelief over the premise"
___

"She can't possess that lamppost forever"

Ingrid: "Then perhaps the flaw is not on Toffee, but his allies..."
---
-and are better!-
Moon: What do you mean...?
___

(This round's ours!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: "I see... So the same as Astolfo..."
---
Chachazero: "I love killing, I just don't like anarchy to the level of countries being leveled down"
---
-In the uncovered thigh- :V
Kamui: "Awww..." :urg:
---
Pandora: "You're such a psycho..."
---
-alright :V-

---
Boudica: -angery-
---
-And to there they go!-
---
Steven: That's...That's horrible! And-Wait, what is it...?

You have the room, Semiramis and Jack.
___

"Mr. Fish doesn't seem to be bothered. In fact, being a Rider's Pokemon seems to have led to him and Patxi forming a friendship. He's occasionally been seen giving an excited Patxi a ride on his head, chatting, and even giving him careful high-five with his tail fin after a battle every now and then"
___

"At the Remnant base!"
___

Not allowed to make an entrance, am I? Hoohoohoo, don't worry about it. Those guns wouldn't work on me anyway. Allow me to introduce myself. Call me...The Snatcher!
Kamui: -eager to see what they have-

Palu: "Show us what's going on."
---
-that is adorable-
---
-YES-
---
Dr. Coyle: "Snatcher?"

(Only minutes after she was summoned and they're already flirting...)
Qrow: "The name's Qrow. Qrow Branwen."

Arlon: Given the... character Mister Branwen has, I am not surprised in the slighest of this behavior.

Moon: What do you mean...?
___

(This round's ours!)
Ingrid: "Toffee might be smart, and now incredibly powerful, but what about the people he's made alliances with? All were once defeated by Chaldea, and so we already have an idea of their weaknesses, for the most part. If we slightly tear apart his forces, he would be alone."

Rook: "And we would be powerless by the time it happens..."

Ingrid: "... Alright, got any ideas then?"

Rook: "..."

Ingrid: "I thought so."
---
-CLOSE FIGHT AGAIN-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "Toffee might be smart, and now incredibly powerful, but what about the people he's made alliances with? All were once defeated by Chaldea, and so we already have an idea of their weaknesses, for the most part. If we slightly tear apart his forces, he would be alone."

Rook: "And we would be powerless by the time it happens..."

Ingrid: "... Alright, got any ideas then?"

Rook: "..."

Ingrid: "I thought so."
---
-CLOSE FIGHT AGAIN-
Star: ...What do his allies want? Could we maybe convince them to turn on each other?
___

"But does the team win this time?!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: I...I don't even know who he's allied with or what they want. I can't give any verdict...
___

"Being such a close game along with that meant this gaming session was accompanied by lots of shouting :p"

WE DID IT!
Ingrid: "And that's why we try to establish contact with Chaldea for that information.

You cannot deal with him alone, Moon."
---
-AND A LOT OF HYPE!-

Ruby: -clapping-

Top Bottom