• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
KoP is now a ghost. Fitting.

-None of them would, and no one would blame them...-

Penny: "I...know it must be a lot for you to take in, Jaune, but I still think being the one and the same hero written of in the book is quite an honor." -Reassuring smile-
___

Specter: "A conflict from even before the war you three fought in..."
___

-It absolutely would, but thus far, Penny is still launching lightning bolts either right at her location or directly in front of her, while also priming a huge laser with all of Floating Array's swords to fire if those all fail-
Jaune: "...Thank you." :lol:
---
Byleth: "Long before we were born..."
---
-Juri would let out all her gathered power once she feels close enough... which really was just for show since its range covered everything-

-she can make one the size of a shopping mall in an OVA so I think it's reasonable to think she can cover the entire room here, making this unmissable-

-however, the trade-off will be the similar to that OVA, her eye is overloaded and won't work for the rest of the fight-

Musashi: "I mean that literally"
---
Minervamon: "I see... I'm sure you'll build them very effectively!" -enthusiastic-
---
Alice: "We're all really sorry about that..."
---
-She's busy with her yogurt-
Shez: "Still, I'd feel bad if I just left you in the water."
---
Arlon: "Thank you for your support." -remains as composed as always-
---
Emblem Tiki: "You have no reason to worry. I enjoyed my time regardless."
---
-good thing Ingrid herself had a parfait for herself-

Ingrid: "Mind if I sit here?"

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Mordred: "Well, I have none myself, but I have seen no issue"

-Oh frick yeah, the mice all falling to his awesomeness!-

Monika: "Everything. And Yuri and Natsuki both hate me as they should..."

Scáthach: "Seems we got a new and very welcome presence with you here" :)

Moriarty: "..." -looked behind himself to see if he was being followed, though the tiny snake failed to come to his field of vision, so on to his daughter and Master he goes-
-Even then, he conducted himself wth such refinery as he tried to look back, he must be of the higher class!-

-Serpenterra is surprisingly shoved into the ground despite its size, Rita in the control chamber needing to readjust as she tried to trap the kaiju in Serpenterra's much bigger tail with the intent of crushing him-

Achilles: "It's fun" :p
Sitonai: "Let's just go..."
---
-He really needs to take it all in...-
Gorgon: "Monodramon.... MONODRAMON!" -tears start to form in her eyes-
---
Illya: "I'm on it!" -using the Caster card to use Medea's magic abilities to beam spam!-
-Unfortunately, Whiteface's howls managed to get Eleonora-

Tiki: Huh, now I got a new story to tell people back home...
---
-Elizabeth and Takeru also went through the Violent Deer horde, those going for Makoto met their end as he pulled the lever in his belt again making it yell "SIN DAI KAIGAN! GLUTTONY BITE!" as it turned his feet into giant sawteeth mouths that he crushed some with-

(Rockruff's honor!)

(We wouldn't have tried to stop you from stealing our friends' food if we weren't! Hmmph!) :glare:

-And clearly not evil at all!-

What else but use our strongest powers and attacks!? :smirk:

Mabel: "That's the spirit, Ephraim!"

Dipper: "We've beaten worse odds, and something tells me all of you guys have, too!" -Confident-

-Erika more confident as well or is she worried about the younger twins given the scale of the battle?-

Works for me! -Flying to look for more Servants, and it isn't long before she spots Chen Gong and Lancer-

Huh? Oh! Ms. Robot! It's you again! Long time no see, friend!
___

-The others let Kris have a moment, but while giving him some space to grieve and process what just happened, Susie questions what Spamton's whole deal was to begin with-

Susie: "...Okay, what the hell even just happened? Puppets...strings...hands...What the hell does any of that mean? And then the way he just...broke."

Ralsei: "I...don't think it meant anything, Susie. It seems like it was just a corrupted program...But he turned into our ally, so the best we can is honor what might have been his last wish."
___

-It isn't long before Eleonora and the others and her group see the floating pixelated nightmare that is Whiteface-

-Tirsiak is badly injured by it, but still hovers higher back up, while Whiteface's very presence seems to be glitching the surrounding environment out, making causing a random flashing effect that briefly obscures the vision of anyone near the pixelated being, including Knightmon-

-Specimen 12 tries to hold onto the scythe, and proves strong enough to not let go of it...But one punch or kick to the face from Peppino would send the "Specimen" flying a good distance away-
___

-If the bullet was charged with Dust, it would damage Specimen 8's head, stunning it and forcing it to let go of Gengar as it roar in pain-

-Specimen 14, meanwhile, was helping the others deal with the remaining horde of Violent Deer, cutting down several ruthless with their axe-

... (She's gonna get along with Palutena, Merlin, IYukari, Ingrid and the Admiral very well, at least...)

We'll do our all to make sure you're welcome and acommodated for. :)

Alear: "...The small one seems on our side... Perhaps we can focus on other things...?"

Eirika: "It may be smarter to look for any other strong member of that Alliance..." -latter-

Shez: -already started running before Achilles was done with his sentence-
---
Queen Medusa: "Monodramon?"
---
Kanna: "A floating face?"
---
Ruby: "Is that really the best you can do?" :p

Palutena: "Should your Spadamon have his own room or will you share with him?" :p
-he seems....a bit more willing to give it a chance-
-though he's still stubborn about it-

-and then he wakes up in a jolt after getting struck by an angry Cendrillmon in his dream-
-and promptly shakes it off when he realized he's awake now-
Aw man....it was going so well....

-raises eyebrow-
And what of Sayori? Or did her little moments of being the President make her sympathetic?

-while still eating, her eyes watered up at the words-
-it's becoming clear to her that she's accepted and actually liked-

-such elegance and grace!-
-where could he be off to, she wonders?-
-maybe off to sit down with some tea?-
-....tea sounds good right now....-

-is used to the pressure of the deepest parts of the ocean, so all this does is restrain him from using his claws or getting closer with his jaws-
-what it doesn't stop however is another charge of the Atomic Breath as his spines glow blue-

Monodramon? Never heard of that one.

At least we got a name. Mirei can probably give us more information.

-Mirei probably already knows exactly what the sealed Digimon is and why it is an anomaly; she just didn't want to give it all away so soon :V-

-alarmed at his obscured vision-
What trickery be this?!

-how about a massive bite? :V-

-spindashing at the Specimen-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "Thank you for your willingness to follow along." :)
Ophanimon: "Thank you for accepting our not-so humble request~"

Scáthach: "I believe we should show you around in order to also announce your presence"

Ophanimon: "Oh, that's fine by me!" -she proceeds to put on some pink heart-shaped shades like in this official pic-

1716576000541.png

Scáthach: "...What is that for?"

Ophanimon: "Just a little extra to let people know I'm approachable" :p

-Embarrassed Spadamon-
(Rockruff's honor!)

(We wouldn't have tried to stop you from stealing our friends' food if we weren't! Hmmph!) :glare:

-And clearly not evil at all!-

-and then he wakes up in a jolt after getting struck by an angry Cendrillmon in his dream-
-and promptly shakes it off when he realized he's awake now-
Aw man....it was going so well....

-raises eyebrow-
And what of Sayori? Or did her little moments of being the President make her sympathetic?

Artoria: "Gow about you try to give it a chance for a day first?"

Taiga: -Waking up and yaaaawning due to him speaking- "Ah, morning..."

Monika: "Yeah, she told me they did..."

Mash: "Ah! Are you alright?"

-Funnily enough, she'd see him approach a table with a teaset!-
What else but use our strongest powers and attacks!? :smirk:

Mabel: "That's the spirit, Ephraim!"

Dipper: "We've beaten worse odds, and something tells me all of you guys have, too!" -Confident-

-Erika more confident as well or is she worried about the younger twins given the scale of the battle?-

Works for me! -Flying to look for more Servants, and it isn't long before she spots Chen Gong and Lancer-

Huh? Oh! Ms. Robot! It's you again! Long time no see, friend!
___

-The others let Kris have a moment, but while giving him some space to grieve and process what just happened, Susie questions what Spamton's whole deal was to begin with-

Susie: "...Okay, what the hell even just happened? Puppets...strings...hands...What the hell does any of that mean? And then the way he just...broke."

Ralsei: "I...don't think it meant anything, Susie. It seems like it was just a corrupted program...But he turned into our ally, so the best we can is honor what might have been his last wish."
___

-Little do they know that the same day many mewmans refer to or know as "Mewnipendence Day" is actually known as "The Great Monster Massacre" amongst monsters...-
___

-It isn't long before Eleonora and the others and her group see the floating pixelated nightmare that is Whiteface-

-Tirsiak is badly injured by it, but still hovers higher back up, while Whiteface's very presence seems to be glitching the surrounding environment out, making causing a random flashing effect that briefly obscures the vision of anyone near the pixelated being, including Knightmon-

-Specimen 12 tries to hold onto the scythe, and proves strong enough to not let go of it...But one punch or kick to the face from Peppino would send the "Specimen" flying a good distance away-
___

-If the bullet was charged with Dust, it would damage Specimen 8's head, stunning it and forcing it to let go of Gengar as it roar in pain-

-Specimen 14, meanwhile, was helping the others deal with the remaining horde of Violent Deer, cutting down several ruthless with their axe-
Alear: "...The small one seems on our side... Perhaps we can focus on other things...?"

Eirika: "It may be smarter to look for any other strong member of that Alliance..." -latter-

---
---
Blake: I'm surprised they're not extinct at this point...
---
---
-is used to the pressure of the deepest parts of the ocean, so all this does is restrain him from using his claws or getting closer with his jaws-
-what it doesn't stop however is another charge of the Atomic Breath as his spines glow blue-

-Mirei probably already knows exactly what the sealed Digimon is and why it is an anomaly; she just didn't want to give it all away so soon :V-

What trickery be this?!

Jeanne: "That could be for the best..."
Rita: "I won't let you!" -tries to squeeze him tighter, but if anything now that's damaging Serpenterra's tail given the radiation levels-

-ACHILLES ALSO RAN QUICK!-
Sitonai: "Finally found you!"
---
Fate: "...There had to be someone controling him, that's evident"
-That sounds like Mirei- :V
Gorgon: "I... Why is that name in my mind?!" -and tears stream from her eyes because of it-
---
Atalanta: With the way they are treated around here, I agree...
---
Eleonora: "...W-What is happening...?"
Ana: "Why is it glitching?"

-That would be funny- :V
---
-While Rin was doing so, many, shots at all of the Violent Deer from above!-
Star: -Wiping some of her tears- "It's worth a shot...I'll call all three off them!"

-Star calls the other Casters on her magic mirror and wastes no time in bringing them up to speed on the mentor of hea that they're either looking for or trying to revive-
___

Specter: "With a few exceptions. Sometimes they literally seem to take on their appearance in life, only more ghostly..."
___

Is he immune to weapon at our disposal?!

-None of them seem to be worthwhile allies?-
___

-Depending on the speed of the beam, Squirtle turns around either in time to be struck by it, or in time to dodge it with a jump-
___

-Stage clear!-
-Tamamo is unavailable but the other two can-
---
Nitocris: "I have encountered some like that too..."
---
Octane: "Aw come on, there has to be something!"

-None of them-
---
-I'll say the latter-
---
Amy: "Hey, you passed!"
Chrono: "...Of course!"
Shez: "Still, I'd feel bad if I just left you in the water."
---
Arlon: "Thank you for your support." -remains as composed as always-
---
Emblem Tiki: "You have no reason to worry. I enjoyed my time regardless."
---
-good thing Ingrid herself had a parfait for herself-

Ingrid: "Mind if I sit here?"
Musashi: "Awww~ You're so sweet~" :)
---
Minervamon: "You're as elegant as Pit said..."
---
Tiki: "I'm happy to learn that" :)
---
Shiki: "Whatever..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Tamamo is unavailable but the other two can-
---
Nitocris: "I have encountered some like that too..."
---
Octane: "Aw come on, there has to be something!"

-None of them-
---
-I'll say the latter-
---
Amy: "Hey, you passed!"
Chrono: "...Of course!"
-Dang it, I forgot that Tamamo was still a giant yokai yesterday...-

-And Star goes running back down the stairs to go meet up with the three Casters, passing Dipper and Mabel again-

Mabel: "Hey, wait up! Did you find anything in the Spell Book?"

Star: "Can't talk right now! Gotta get help from three of my magic instructors!"

Dipper: "What the heck is going on...?"
___

Specter: "Sometimes they've even taken the shape of heart symbols. It seems to primarily be the case with Basel's native monsters..."
___

Shockwave, what weapons have we not tried yet?

-Well. at least that means they'll have less minions to deal with if Unicron is revived...-
___

-Squirtle thus jumps into the air and shoots a Water Gun ar the drone-
___

-The next few stages only slightly increase in difficulty, usually with the bug enemies' AI improving as with each new stage, their AI slightly improves, leading them to attack more often, dive-bomb more often, and gain better accuracy, all only slightly more for each stage so that the increase in difficulty is gradual and not too jarring-

KoP is now a ghost. Fitting.

Jaune: "...Thank you." :lol:
---
Byleth: "Long before we were born..."
---
-Juri would let out all her gathered power once she feels close enough... which really was just for show since its range covered everything-

-she can make one the size of a shopping mall in an OVA so I think it's reasonable to think she can cover the entire room here, making this unmissable-

-however, the trade-off will be the similar to that OVA, her eye is overloaded and won't work for the rest of the fight-
Mineru is one of the coolest characters in the game and might have the coolest Sage power-up. Being a ghost in a giant construct mech just makes her more of a badass. :p

-Others have similar opinions?-
___

Specter: "Except for I assume Sothis..."
___

-But even if it doesn't, would the explosion be powerful enough to deplete the rest of Penny's Aura?-

Mordred: "Well, I have none myself, but I have seen no issue"

Scáthach: "Seems we got a new and very welcome presence with you here" :)

-As in, spend time with humans for a day?-

-...Okay, I'm positive I wrote dialogue for Alphys in my last post. I think lost it in a draft, so fixing that now!-

I completely agree with that. :)

-The Snivy sees that?-

---
---
Blake: I'm surprised they're not extinct at this point...
---
---
Rita: "I won't let you!" -tries to squeeze him tighter, but if anything now that's damaging Serpenterra's tail given the radiation levels-

---
Gorgon: "I... Why is that name in my mind?!" -and tears stream from her eyes because of it-
---
---

---

What trickery be this?!

...You've got a point there...The main concern is if Rita manages to turn the tide in her favor and no one is here to see it. That Megazord's still capable of wiping out entire planets...

Mabel: "But what if Godzilla actually can't defeat this enemy on his own?"

Lancer! Good to see you're still doing okay, little guy! Need any backup? :p

It would make this fight even less challenging! Also, hi again, Sitonai!
___

Susie: "Kris...whatever the hell just happened, I can tell it's weighing a lot on you...Are you doing alright?"

Kris: "NO!"

Ralsei: "K...Kris? Are you OK? You're yelling..."

-Ralsei immediately went over to hug Kris in an effort to comfort him-
___

-That being said, the curator also explains that these giant suits of armor and weapons were retired centuries ago, and that this suit of armor is one of the last known fully assembled and intact sets left-
___

Medli: "Is it a ghost...?"

Whiteface: "Just like in the game I was trapped in! How about we play a game of hide and seek?" -Whiteface would be able to d amage anyone including the Knightmon on contact...but it's constant, bellowing, ethereal echoing growl makes it easy to track it's location and thus attack before it gets within range-

-This was never a problem for it before as neither the player character in it's game nor any visitors in Spooky's mansion ever had any weapons or powers that were capable of actually harming it, but Chaldea's members and the Knightmon have all kinds of magic and/or digital-based powers...-

-Yeah, the bite launches Specimen 12 a good distance away- :V
___

-And that volley of energy arrows Rin fired was enough to finish the final remaing large horde of Violent Deer off, clearing out the room of Violent Deer completely-

-Specimen 8, in a rare fit of rage, tries to use a rift to teleport to Ruby's location directly and charge her head-on with it's sharp antlers-

Palutena: "Should your Spadamon have his own room or will you share with him?" :p
Ophanimon: "I'm sure he'd rather have his own room like back home. If you could give him some board games to keep his mind busy, I'm sure he'll appreciate it"

Spadamon: "L-Lady Ophanimon!"

da Vinci: "Cute~ Now it's time we give the little one an entry too~"

Spadamon: "...Do you have to?"

Ophanimon: "It's their place, Spadamon, their rules"

Spadamon: "...Fine" -thus, he allowed himself to be scanned by the analyzer-

da Vinci: "Aaaand presto~"

-Spadamon sighed in relief, it was subtle, but it's like he was hiding something. Nevertheless, the rest were too focused on Ophanimon and didn't have any reason to believe he's more than just a strategist yet-
... -Actually chuckled at Spadamon's reactions- :chuckle:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

What trickery be this?!

---
---
---

---
...You've got a point there...The main concern is if Rita manages to turn the tide in her favor and no one is here to see it. That Megazord's still capable of wiping out entire planets...

___

Susie: "Kris...whatever the hell just happened, I can tell it's weighing a lot on you...Are you doing alright?"

___

-That being said, the curator also explains that these giant suits of armor and weapons were retired centuries ago, and that this suit of armor is one of the last known fully assembled and intact sets left-
___

Whiteface: "Just like in the game I was trapped in! How about we play a game of hide and seek?" -Whiteface would be able to d amage anyone including the Knightmon on contact...but it's constant, bellowing, ethereal echoing growl makes it easy to track it's location and thus attack before it gets within range-

-This was never a problem for it before as neither the player character in it's game nor any visitors in Spooky's mansion ever had any weapons or powers that were capable of actually harming it, but Chaldea's members and the Knightmon have all kinds of magic and/or digital-based powers...-

___

-And that volley of energy arrows Rin fired was enough to finish the final remaing large horde of Violent Deer off, clearing out the room of Violent Deer completely-

-Specimen 8, in a rare fit of rage, tries to use a rift to teleport to Ruby's location directly and charge her head-on with it's sharp antlers-
Alear: "Had I known it would get this bad, I would have brought Nel and her brother..."

Eirika: "What can we do that this beast cannot...?"

-Shez and Achilles are about the same speed for now!-
---
Queen Medusa: "Gorgon...?" :urg:
---
Blake: "The craftsmanship seems incredible..."
---
Kanna: "Seems like it is..." -ready to attacc-
---
-Ruby burst into petals right as Specimen 8 did its charge attack-

-Embarrassed Spadamon-
Palu: "Oh, do you have any yellow star ones?"

Musashi: "Awww~ You're so sweet~" :)
---
Minervamon: "You're as elegant as Pit said..."
---
Tiki: "I'm happy to learn that" :)
---
Shiki: "Whatever..."
Shez: "Anytime, girl."

-Draco is totally not jealous?-
---
Arlon: "I merely perform my given duties. But you're welcome."
---
Kanna: "Well, let's see if she's alright."
---
Ingrid: -does so, still enjoying her parfait- "So, how is the other Shiki doing?"

Mineru is one of the coolest characters in the game and might have the coolest Sage power-up. Being a ghost in a giant construct mech just makes her more of a badass. :p

-Others have similar opinions?-
___

Specter: "Except for I assume Sothis..."
___

-But even if it doesn't, would the explosion be powerful enough to deplete the rest of Penny's Aura?-
TRUE!!!!!

-pretty much, yeah-
---
Byleth: "The civilization of that time grew arrogant and believed they no longer needed her guidance. She... didn't really take it well..."

Shez: "I mean, you'd be pissed too if people tried to launch rockets at you to take you out."

Byleth: "...That is a fair point."
---
-it'd definitely do that, yeah-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
TRUE!!!!!

-pretty much, yeah-
---
Byleth: "The civilization of that time grew arrogant and believed they no longer needed her guidance. She... didn't really take it well..."

Shez: "I mean, you'd be pissed too if people tried to launch rockets at you to take you out."

Byleth: "...That is a fair point."
---
-it'd definitely do that, yeah-
-Do any more of them voice this?-
___

Specter: "So it was case where the people of a land or realm turned on one of their deities..." -More familiar with the concept due to many of the Sevants around being deities with varied histories-
___

-Then Penny might count that as a ring out anyway since it'd make her vulnerable to actual damage- :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Do any more of them voice this?-
___

Specter: "So it was case where the people of a land or realm turned on one of their deities..." -More familiar with the concept due to many of the Sevants around being deities with varied histories-
___

-Then Penny might count that as a ring out anyway since it'd make her vulnerable to actual damage- :V
Nora: "Come on, Rusted Knight. Be a little more proud of what you did. You were awesome!" :b:
---
Byleth: "And succeeded."
---
-fair enough lol-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "Come on, Rusted Knight. Be a little more proud of what you did. You were awesome!" :b:
---
Byleth: "And succeeded."
---
-fair enough lol-
-How does Jaune respond to this?-
___

Specter: "...

...She's a ghost in the present, isn't she?"
___

-Then again, if Penny can still fight and Juri herself doesn't have an Aura, would Juri still want to fight until one of them's defeated fair and square?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-How does Jaune respond to this?-
___

Specter: "...

...She's a ghost in the present, isn't she?"
___

-Then again, if Penny can still fight and Juri herself doesn't have an Aura, would Juri still want to fight until one of them's defeated fair and square?-
Jaune: "W-Well... um... thanks..."
---
Sothis: -takes over- "It's complicated."
---
-she ain't stopping until Penny's down!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "W-Well... um... thanks..."
---
Sothis: -takes over- "It's complicated."
---
-she ain't stopping until Penny's down!-
(Yeah, you protected tons of people and helped guide others back home! And you've inspired tons of people to be similar heroes since!)
___

Specter: "Whatever the case, that explains why you're stuck in a form that needs a physical vessel to communicate with anyone..."
___

-Then Penny won't give up to defeat Juri, either, but since she's not yet aware that her Aura being depleted won't count as a ring out, she's still focused on trying to avoid or block the explosion-

-Speaking of, would Juri activate the explosion before Penny could fire the laser beam she was charging up?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ophanimon: -Hands her some- "I have a feeling you and I will be good friends" :p

Jeanne/Luvia/Martha/Scáthach: OH NO, IT'S STARTING!

-Thus everyone would now get going to show Ophanimon and Spadamon around-

-...Unfortunately, however, that means that they missed as the computer screen glitched on Ophanimon's entry, static being shown on the screen as the Crown of Lust suddenly shone in it-

1716586521655.png

-And then it cleared up, showing that Ophanimon's entry had become this-

1716496037052.png

01001111 01110000 01101000 01100001 01101110 01101001 01101101 01101111 01101110 00111010 00100000 01000110 01100001 01101100 01101100 01100100 01101111 01110111 01101110 00100000 01001101 01101111 01100100 01100101 00001010
Level: 01001101 01100101 01100111 01100001
Type: 01000110 01100001 01101100 01101100 01100101 01101110 00100000 01000001 01101110 01100111 01100101 01101100 00100000 01000100 01101001 01100111 01101001 01101101 01101111 01101110
Attribute: 01010110 01100001 01100011 01100011 01101001 01101110 01100101
Field: 01000100 01100001 01110010 01101011 00100000 01000001 01110010 01100101 01100001

Bio:
"01000001 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 01101101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01001111 01110000 01101000 01100001 01101110 01101001 01101101 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100111 01110010 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01110011 01110101 01110000 01110000 01110010 01100101 01110011 01110011 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101001 01110100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01110111 01101110 00100000 01100101 01101101 01101111 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100110 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101001 01101110 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100100 01101110 01100101 01110011 01110011 00101110 00100000 01001001 01110100 00100000 01110011 01110111 01100101 01101100 01101100 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110010 01101100 01100100 00101100 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110100 01110010 01101111 01100011 01101001 01101111 01110101 01110011 00100000 01110011 01101001 01101110 01110011 00100000 01101011 01100101 01100101 01110000 00100000 01101101 01101111 01110101 01101110 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101110 01101111 00100000 01101101 01100001 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101000 01101111 01110111 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101110 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01111001 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110000 01110101 01110010 01100111 01100101 01100100 00101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01100011 01101100 01101111 01110011 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101111 01100110 01100110 00100000 01101001 01110100 01110011 00100000 01101000 01100101 01100001 01110010 01110100 00101110 00100000 01001001 01101110 00100000 01101111 01110010 01100100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101110 01101001 01110000 00100000 01100101 01110110 01101001 01101100 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100010 01110101 01100100 00101100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101000 01110101 01101110 01110100 01110011 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101001 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101111 01110000 01110000 01101111 01101110 01100101 01101110 01110100 01110011 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01101010 01110101 01100100 01100111 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100010 01100001 01110010 01110010 01101001 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 01101001 01100011 01100101 00101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01100101 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100101 01110011 01110100 01100001 01100010 01101100 01101001 01110011 01101000 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110010 01101100 01100100 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100011 01101111 01100111 01101110 01101001 01111010 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 01101001 01100011 01100101 00101110 00100000 01001001 01110100 01110011 00100000 01010011 01110000 01100101 01100011 01101001 01100001 01101100 00100000 01001101 01101111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101000 01110101 01101110 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100100 01101111 01110111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101111 01110000 01110000 01101111 01101110 01100101 01101110 01110100 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01101001 01110100 01110011 00100000 00100010 01000110 01101100 01100001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01001000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01110011 01100011 01111001 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100010 00101100 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101001 01100011 01101000 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110011 01101000 01110010 01101111 01110101 01100100 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100110 01101100 01100001 01101101 01100101 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110011 01100101 01110010 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100001 01110000 01101111 01101110 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01110000 01101100 01110101 01101110 01100111 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101000 01110101 01101110 01110100 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110011 01101111 01110101 01101100 00100000 01101001 01101110 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101000 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01101000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01100110 01101001 01110010 01100101 00101110 00100000 01000001 01101100 01110011 01101111 00101100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 00100010 01000100 01100101 01101101 01101111 01101110 00100111 01110011 00100000 01000011 01110010 01111001 01110011 01110100 01100001 01101100 00100010 00100000 01110011 01110101 01101101 01101101 01101111 01101110 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01100101 01100011 01101000 01101110 01101001 01110001 01110101 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101001 01100011 01101000 00100000 01101011 01100101 01100101 01110000 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101111 01110010 01101101 01100101 01101110 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101101 00100000 01110101 01101110 01110100 01101001 01101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100101 00101110"
-Digimon Reference Book entry

-Some seconds later though, static appeared on the screen again, and Ophanimon's entry returned to its previous form, leaving those around unaware of what happened-
-Dang it, I forgot that Tamamo was still a giant yokai yesterday...-

-And Star goes running back down the stairs to go meet up with the three Casters, passing Dipper and Mabel again-

Mabel: "Hey, wait up! Did you find anything in the Spell Book?"

Star: "Can't talk right now! Gotta get help from three of my magic instructors!"

Dipper: "What the heck is going on...?"
___

Specter: "Sometimes they've even taken the shape of heart symbols. It seems to primarily be the case with Basel's native monsters..."
___

Shockwave, what weapons have we not tried yet?

-Well. at least that means they'll have less minions to deal with if Unicron is revived...-
___

-Squirtle thus jumps into the air and shoots a Water Gun ar the drone-
___

-The next few stages only slightly increase in difficulty, usually with the bug enemies' AI improving as with each new stage, their AI slightly improves, leading them to attack more often, dive-bomb more often, and gain better accuracy, all only slightly more for each stage so that the increase in difficulty is gradual and not too jarring-
Lily: "We'll be really busy, sorry about that!"
---
Nitocris: "With how vital a heart is to the body, I see it as logical"
---
Shockwave: "I have been working on some weaponry that takes energy from the Mirphin Grid, but they've been untested"
Blackarachnia: "I've worked on those too, we have yet to find a way for them to not explode on our faces"
---
-Managing to knock it down!-
---
Chrono: "It's incredible how their behavior adapts..."
Amy: "Well, less adapting and more getting stronger"
Shez: "Anytime, girl."

-Draco is totally not jealous?-
---
Arlon: "I merely perform my given duties. But you're welcome."
---
Kanna: "Well, let's see if she's alright."
---
Ingrid: -does so, still enjoying her parfait- "So, how is the other Shiki doing?"
-N-Not at all, baka-

Musashi: "Anyway, I fumbled then, but not nest time~!"
---
Minervamon: "W-Well... He was right you make cool stuff!"
---
-Nitocris is currently eating some snacks-
---
Shiki: "Being annoying in my head. You wanna see her?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Yeah, you protected tons of people and helped guide others back home! And you've inspired tons of people to be similar heroes since!)
___

Specter: "Whatever the case, that explains why you're stuck in a form that needs a physical vessel to communicate with anyone..."
___

-Then Penny won't give up to defeat Juri, either, but since she's not yet aware that her Aura being depleted won't count as a ring out, she's still focused on trying to avoid or block the explosion-

-Speaking of, would Juri activate the explosion before Penny could fire the laser beam she was charging up?-
Jaune: "I... learned a lot in that time too. Seen a lot..."
---
Sothis: "As long as that conflict is never brought up again. Just thinking about them makes me boil..."
---
-yes, yes she would, all while laughing maniacally-

-N-Not at all, baka-

Musashi: "Anyway, I fumbled then, but not nest time~!"
---
Minervamon: "W-Well... He was right you make cool stuff!"
---
-Nitocris is currently eating some snacks-
---
Shiki: "Being annoying in my head. You wanna see her?"
Shez: "Let's see how Coco's doing for now." :p
---
Arlon: "Some of which were with the help of Phosphora, admittedly. She is quite good with technology."
---
Kanna: -wants some now-
---
Ingrid: "I wouldn't be opposed."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ophanimon: -Hands her some- "I have a feeling you and I will be good friends" :p

-...Unfortunately, however, that means that they missed as the computer screen glitched on Ophanimon's entry, static being shown on the screen as the Crown of Lust suddenly shone in it-

-Some seconds later though, static appeared on the screen again, and Ophanimon's entry returned to its previous form, leaving those around unaware of what happened-
-So either Ophanimon is suppressing a more corrupt alternate form of herself, or she's bad news to begin with and her friendly side is a facade...-

-The former is the best case scenario out of the two, but it seems like it remains to be seen-

(I am seriously not surprised at how well Ophanimon and Palutena are getting along...)

Lily: "We'll be really busy, sorry about that!"
---
Nitocris: "With how vital a heart is to the body, I see it as logical"
---
Shockwave: "I have been working on some weaponry that takes energy from the Mirphin Grid, but they've been untested"
Blackarachnia: "I've worked on those too, we have yet to find a way for them to not explode on our faces"
---
-Managing to knock it down!-
---
Chrono: "It's incredible how their behavior adapts..."
Amy: "Well, less adapting and more getting stronger"
-Leaving Dipper and Mabel once again confused as to what the heck is going on and why they're not letting them in on whatever current information they've learned about the mystery yet-

-Even Shaymin is currently under Medea's care as the younger princesses are busy trying to figure out Glossaryck's true status and whereabouts-
___

Specter: "It seems like the forms Souls and spirits can take sometimes varies between both species and entire worlds..."
___

Do we have any means to safely launch some of these experimental weapons at Tarantulas?
___

-Sim complete?-
___

Dipper: "Game's no challenge if the difficulty doesn't get amped up over time."

Jaune: "I... learned a lot in that time too. Seen a lot..."
---
Sothis: "As long as that conflict is never brought up again. Just thinking about them makes me boil..."
---
-yes, yes she would, all while laughing maniacally-
Penny: "It...must have been a lot to process at the time...And perhaps still is. But the skills and knowledge you learned back then are skills and knowledge you've retained today to become a better warrior. And at the end of the day, you, Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang all made a difference for the better in the Ever After." :)
___

Specter: "I don't blame you in the slightest..." -Still has something of a grudge against Shield Knight since that battle led up to his and Luan's deaths and to him becoming the undead slave of the Ench, even though it was his and the Amulet's fault combined that led to these things due to his own stubbornness and the Amulet's mind control effects-
___

-Penny would try to create a wall of ice to absorb some of the hit...But it's not enough to prevent her from getting hit and launched by it, at the very least sending her directly into a wall-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "It...must have been a lot to process at the time...And perhaps still is. But the skills and knowledge you learned back then are skills and knowledge you've retained today to become a better warrior. And at the end of the day, you, Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang all made a difference for the better in the Ever After." :)
___

Specter: "I don't blame you in the slightest..." -Still has something of a grudge against Shield Knight since that battle led up to his and Luan's deaths and to him becoming the undead slave of the Ench, even though it was his and the Amulet's fault combined that led to these things due to his own stubbornness and the Amulet's mind control effects-
___

-Penny would try to create a wall of ice to absorb some of the hit...But it's not enough to prevent her from getting hit and launched by it, at the very least sending her directly into a wall-
Jaune: "That's a sweet way to say it."
---
Sothis: "You carry grudges too, I see..."
---
Juri: "...Heheh..." -hand over her eye-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But one several of the others agree is true?-
___

Specter: "More than I'd care to admit..."
___

Penny: "Ugh..." -Standing back up, Aura flickering-
Ren: "I must admit, it is quite an honor to have been friends with the Rusted Knight all along."

Jaune: "Not you too, Ren." >_<
---
Sothis: "A mutual sentiment..."
---
Juri: "That all you got..."

-with Penny's Aura flickering and Juri's Feng Shui Engine currently shut down, the two are somehow still on equal grounds-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ren: "I must admit, it is quite an honor to have been friends with the Rusted Knight all along."

Jaune: "Not you too, Ren." >_<
---
Sothis: "A mutual sentiment..."
---
Juri: "That all you got..."

-with Penny's Aura flickering and Juri's Feng Shui Engine currently shut down, the two are somehow still on equal grounds-
-Chuckled at Jaune's reaction to that-
___

Specter: "As much as I hate to admit it, I've settled few of those grudges, and let go of even fewer..."
___

Penny: "Normally, I would call having my Aura depleted a defeat..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Chuckled at Jaune's reaction to that-
___

Specter: "As much as I hate to admit it, I've settled few of those grudges, and let go of even fewer..."
___

Penny: "Normally, I would call having my Aura depleted a defeat..."
Jaune: "Not funny..."

Weiss: "It's a little funny, actually..."
---
Sothis: "I can relate to that..."
---
Juri: "Heh... weak..." -chuckling-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-So either Ophanimon is suppressing a more corrupt alternate form of herself, or she's bad news to begin with and her friendly side is a facade...-

-The former is the best case scenario out of the two, but it seems like it remains to be seen-

(I am seriously not surprised at how well Ophanimon and Palutena are getting along...)
-I'll on the least let you know that Ophanimon and Lilithmon have a very important connection to one another-

-Indeed, figures she'd seem to also strike a conversation with Yukari after they crossed paths-

Yukari: "Ara~ if it isn't the so called Lady Ophanimon who had to call some human kids for backup 20 years ago~"

Ophanimon: "Ara~ If it isn't the so called Lady Yukari Yakumo whose ideas to solve things was exhiling a race in one region~"

Yukari: "My, I seem to be a little famous~"

ophanimon: "Quite glad you've heard of me too~"
Shez: "Let's see how Coco's doing for now." :p
---
Arlon: "Some of which were with the help of Phosphora, admittedly. She is quite good with technology."
---
Kanna: -wants some now-
---
Ingrid: "I wouldn't be opposed."
Draco: "Stop calling me Coco!"
---
Minervamon: "I... Heard so" And also so pretty!
---
Nitocris: "Hmmmm~"
Tiki: "Hey"
Nitocris: "HUH?!"
---
Shiki: "Fine then" -finished her yogurt-
-Leaving Dipper and Mabel once again confused as to what the heck is going on and why they're not letting them in on whatever current information they've learned about the mystery yet-

-Even Shaymin is currently under Medea's care as the younger princesses are busy trying to figure out Glossaryck's true status and whereabouts-
___

Specter: "It seems like the forms Souls and spirits can take sometimes varies between both species and entire worlds..."
___

Do we have any means to safely launch some of these experimental weapons at Tarantulas?
___

-Sim complete?-
___

Dipper: "Game's no challenge if the difficulty doesn't get amped up over time."
-So would the Pines try to shove themselves into it?- :V
---
Nitocris: "Some more harmless than others..."
---
Octane: "How about we turn them on and throw them before they blow up?"
Blackarachnia: "Are you crazy?! That would be quite the loss!"
Shadow Striker: "Yet, it is what we have at hand, and is that... Or Unicron"
Blackarachnia: "...I hate that you're right"
Shockwave: "We won't need to throw them, fortunately" -he turns to Skywarp-
Skywarp: "...Oooooh, I get it! Hahaha! Let's do it!"
---
-Simulation complete-
---
Chrono: "Fair enough, better not let it get stale"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-So would the Pines try to shove themselves into it?- :V
---
Nitocris: "Some more harmless than others..."
---
Octane: "How about we turn them on and throw them before they blow up?"
Blackarachnia: "Are you crazy?! That would be quite the loss!"
Shadow Striker: "Yet, it is what we have at hand, and is that... Or Unicron"
Blackarachnia: "...I hate that you're right"
Shockwave: "We won't need to throw them, fortunately" -he turns to Skywarp-
Skywarp: "...Oooooh, I get it! Hahaha! Let's do it!"
---
-Simulation complete-
---
Chrono: "Fair enough, better not let it get stale"
-They'll at least follow Star and Lily because they still want to help-
___

Specter: "And others...more dangerous, admittedly. I once more or less commanded an army of the dead, myself, under an old master's orders."
___

-Smirks upon realizing what Shockwave is planning- By all means, don't hesitate!

___

-And Squirtle does one of PT Squirtle's taunts from Ultimate as a victory pose-
___

-In fact, after two or three stage so, there's a bonus stage!-

Jaune: "Not funny..."

Weiss: "It's a little funny, actually..."
---
Sothis: "I can relate to that..."
---
Juri: "Heh... weak..." -chuckling-
Penny: "I believe that is Jaune just simply seems to be humble about being the Rusted Knight."

-And embarrassed that people keep bringing ti up?- :V
___

-Shez and Byleth consider it unhealthy or at least can't blame Sothis based on what they know?-
___

Penny: "You appear to be weakened after utilizing so much magic power, as well..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Palu: "And this is the cafeteria." :p

Draco: "Stop calling me Coco!"
---
Minervamon: "I... Heard so" And also so pretty!
---
Nitocris: "Hmmmm~"
Tiki: "Hey"
Nitocris: "HUH?!"
---
Shiki: "Fine then" -finished her yogurt-
Shez: "Awwwww, but it's such a cute name~"
---
-she thinks he's pretty?-
---
Kanna: "This looks tasty..."
---
-and then Void?-

Penny: "I believe that is Jaune just simply seems to be humble about being the Rusted Knight."

-And embarrassed that people keep bringing ti up?- :V
___

-Shez and Byleth consider it unhealthy or at least can't blame Sothis based on what they know?-
___

Penny: "You appear to be weakened after utilizing so much magic power, as well..."
Jaune: "It's... kind of weird to explain to others?"
---
-a little of both :V-
---
Juri: "Heh, nothing gets past you..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-They'll at least follow Star and Lily because they still want to help-
___

Specter: "And others...more dangerous, admittedly. I once more or less commanded an army of the dead, myself, under an old master's orders."
___

-Smirks upon realizing what Shockwave is planning- By all means, don't hesitate!

___

-And Squirtle does one of PT Squirtle's taunts from Ultimate as a victory pose-
___

-In fact, after two or three stage so, there's a bonus stage!-
-Good friends then~-
---
Nitocris: "Are you still capable of doing that?"
---
Skywarp: "On it!" -and thus, some of the experimental weapons are brought and turned on, and Skywarp quickly teleported towards Tarantulas before teleporting back-
Skywarp: "Smell ya later, loser!"
Tarantulas: -Sees the weapons about to blow up from LARGE surges of energy- "...Oh slag..."
---
-Iri clapped enthusiastically-
Irisviel: "Awesome~!"
---
Chrono: "A 'bonus' stage?"
Amy: "For extra points!"
Shez: "Awwwww, but it's such a cute name~"
---
-she thinks he's pretty?-
---
Kanna: "This looks tasty..."
---
-and then Void?-
Musashi: "Just like how I like you calling me Mushi~"
---
-She meant about Phosphora- :p
---
Nitocris: "Oh, it's you, children"
---
Void: "Why hello there~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Good friends then~-
---
Nitocris: "Are you still capable of doing that?"
---
Skywarp: "On it!" -and thus, some of the experimental weapons are brought and turned on, and Skywarp quickly teleported towards Tarantulas before teleporting back-
Skywarp: "Smell ya later, loser!"
Tarantulas: -Sees the weapons about to blow up from LARGE surges of energy- "...Oh slag..."
---
-Iri clapped enthusiastically-
Irisviel: "Awesome~!"
---
Chrono: "A 'bonus' stage?"
Amy: "For extra points!"
-By now Star and Lily arrive at the castle entrance, waiting for Nitocris and Merlin-
___

Specter: "Actually, yes." -Summons a few week green skeleton soldiers, along with a single Skeleton Sentry-
___

-Aquamarine waves goodbye at Tarantulas mockingly...before turning her head and taking cover to avoid any impact or debris from the explosion-
___

(Not bad, new guy.) :p

Squirtle: "(Told you guys I'd do well.) :p
___

Dipper: "You're mostly safe in this one. You just have to shoot as many enemies as possible as they zoom past the screen."

Jaune: "It's... kind of weird to explain to others?"
---
-a little of both :V-
---
Juri: "Heh, nothing gets past you..."
(...Well, considering that involved time travel and you becoming part of a story that was written way later...) -Already understanding why it's complicated-
___

-They say anything regarding this or nah?-
___

Penny: "It was not a difficult observation to make..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I'll on the least let you know that Ophanimon and Lilithmon have a very important connection to one another-

-Indeed, figures she'd seem to also strike a conversation with Yukari after they crossed paths-

Yukari: "Ara~ if it isn't the so called Lady Ophanimon who had to call some human kids for backup 20 years ago~"

Ophanimon: "Ara~ If it isn't the so called Lady Yukari Yakumo whose ideas to solve things was exhiling a race in one region~"

Yukari: "My, I seem to be a little famous~"

ophanimon: "Quite glad you've heard of me too~"
That much isn't quite as shocking at this point...

-Which is still in the middle of the strike- :V

...D-Do you know two know each other already?

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Ophanimon: "Thank you for accepting our not-so humble request~"

Scáthach: "I believe we should show you around in order to also announce your presence"

Ophanimon: "Oh, that's fine by me!" -she proceeds to put on some pink heart-shaped shades like in this official pic-

View attachment 389910

-Embarrassed Spadamon-

Artoria: "Gow about you try to give it a chance for a day first?"

Taiga: -Waking up and yaaaawning due to him speaking- "Ah, morning..."

Monika: "Yeah, she told me they did..."

Mash: "Ah! Are you alright?"

-Funnily enough, she'd see him approach a table with a teaset!-

---
---

---

-...Okay, I'm positive I wrote dialogue for Alphys in my last post. I think lost it in a draft, so fixing that now!-

-The Snivy sees that?-

___

___

___

Alear: "Had I known it would get this bad, I would have brought Nel and her brother..."

---
---
---

[I don't know what's going on anymore....]

-staring at Spadamon, but not initiating anything because Kamui-
-his focus on Spadamon should be a sign to her-

[Hmph. Fine. But Ol' Totodile don't have to like it.]

Ah, morning....
-stretching-

Truth be told, in spite of her crippling depression and ditziness....she was always the more level headed of the three.

-so what to do now with the Ive plot here?-

-it can be recognized she's crying tears of joy?-

-she gasps and walks a bit faster-
-surely he wouldn't mind if she joined the tea party-

-and next post gets Neo involved?-

-and then the Atomic Breath is fired at the chest of the mech-

-they could find a way to make Rita unable to focus on Godzilla-

-something she....raised....?-
-and then got bigger and more hostile, but still her "child"....?-

-Uses Armor Knife, a technique that involves swinging the sword to send a sword of wind as a projectile on whichever is closer-

WHO-A ELSE?! THESE-A HANDS ARE MADE TO-A ORDER!

-did the spindash connect?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Musashi: "Just like how I like you calling me Mushi~"
---
-She meant about Phosphora- :p
---
Nitocris: "Oh, it's you, children"
---
Void: "Why hello there~"
Shez: "Though I suppose Draco is already a nickname in and of itself... If you really don't like Coco, we can stick to Draco." :)

-her Master is so caring...-
---
-oh, that makes more sense-

Arlon: "From her own mouth, I assume."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Why did I start being a spirit again?"
---
Ingrid: "Hello there, my good friend. I have a question for you, and it's one that you would be interested to answer even with your status as a living embodiment of the Root making you care less about most things; should we hang out more?" :p

(...Well, considering that involved time travel and you becoming part of a story that was written way later...) -Already understanding why it's complicated-
___

-They say anything regarding this or nah?-
___

Penny: "It was not a difficult observation to make..."
Weiss: "Yeah, that's... a very weird thing to try and explain..."

Jaune: "I was inspired by my own future self... It's weird..."
---
Byleth: I can't blame you for this hatred. They've done many horrible things...

Shez: "Yeah, your hatred of them is so bad that just the idea of me using their magic made you wish for my death for some time, didn't it?"

Sothis: "I will not deny that... mostly because I ended up realizing you were nothing like them beyond abilities."
---
Juri: "Heh... so we keep going then?" :p

What's this about Neo?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

[I don't know what's going on anymore....]

-staring at Spadamon, but not initiating anything because Kamui-
-his focus on Spadamon should be a sign to her-
So Ophanimon will be important for that...

-Would Kamui notice Corrin has still not changed his attitude over Spadamon?-

Ophanimon: -To Palutena- "And it seems like quite the welcoming place to have a meal in~"

Yukari: -To Alphys- "Not really, but I like to look around at a few things every now and then"

Ophanimon: "You're a little infamous around the multiverse, makes me wonder what are your favorite dishes~"

Yukari: "Glad to know Yggdrasill is watching over me~" :p

Ophanimon: "He has yet to consider you a threat since you're mostly self-contained to your little region, how lucky~" :p

Spadamon: "I think you're being overly friendly..."

-The Snivy sees that?-

Ah, morning....
-stretching-

Truth be told, in spite of her crippling depression and ditziness....she was always the more level headed of the three.

-so what to do now with the Ive plot here?-

What's this about Neo?
Artoria: "Fair enough. Right now, however, I will invite you to a meal" :)
---
Taiga: "Had a nice dream?"
---
Monika: "Yeah... Think you'll be able to... Well, make some friends here?" -socializing-
---
Scáthach: "I think she's actually really happy"
Mash: "Huh..."
---
-Neo is about to get a Snivy- :p
-Moriarty sat down, and the little Snivy would see that he's now accompanied by a different younger girl wearing a wedding gown and a tri-colored shorter woman also with a pretty neat outfit and conducts-

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---

-Uses Armor Knife, a technique that involves swinging the sword to send a sword of wind as a projectile on whichever is closer-

Artoria: "Maybe as a distraction of sorts?"
-It does quite the damage, forcing Rita to free Godzilla but still the Zrod is up, and she tries to claw him-

-And sweeping through!-
Sitonai: "That would be for the best"
Chen Gong: "Even if a little less entertaining" :p
---
-It's not like Hayate can blame Kris, she knows of loss from when the original Reinforce died-
Gorgon: "C-Cyberdramon... AGH!" -she's feeling really sad...-
---
Atalanta: "I can't deny, it had to be quite effective in its time"
---
-Nanoha was also aiming magic shots at Whiteface as a result, while Yuuno tried to keep the echoes shielded by barriers-

Tiki: Well, that was amusing without a doubt.
---
Rin: "Finally..."
-And what Goldie asked-
-By now Star and Lily arrive at the castle entrance, waiting for Nitocris and Merlin-
___

Specter: "Actually, yes." -Summons a few week green skeleton soldiers, along with a single Skeleton Sentry-
___

-Aquamarine waves goodbye at Tarantulas mockingly...before turning her head and taking cover to avoid any impact or debris from the explosion-
___

(Not bad, new guy.) :p

Squirtle: "(Told you guys I'd do well.) :p
___

Dipper: "You're mostly safe in this one. You just have to shoot as many enemies as possible as they zoom past the screen."
-Both teens tapping their foot on the ground, anxious-
---
Ereshkigal: "Oh, woah!"
Nitocris: "Intriguing..."
---
-AND QUITE THE EXPLOSION HAPPENS-
-As proof of Tarantulas's demise, his blown-up head ended falling near them-
Blackarachnia: "Oh I've always wanted to see this part" :p
---
Irisviel: "You three have such high potential, while being adorable to boot~!"
---
Chrono: "Very well..." -tries to do sooooo-
Shez: "Though I suppose Draco is already a nickname in and of itself... If you really don't like Coco, we can stick to Draco." :)

-her Master is so caring...-
---
-oh, that makes more sense-

Arlon: "From her own mouth, I assume."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Why did I start being a spirit again?"
---
Ingrid: "Hello there, my good friend. I have a question for you, and it's one that you would be interested to answer even with your status as a living embodiment of the Root making you care less about most things; should we hang out more?" :p
Draco: "Just Draco and nothing else, urgh!"
Musashi: "Fine then!"
---
Minervamon: "W-Well... She showed me a little robot..."
---
Nitocris: "...Perhaps you're more complex than I thought"
---
Void: "Oh my, I don't see why you didn't ask that sooner" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Both teens tapping their foot on the ground, anxious-
---
Ereshkigal: "Oh, woah!"
Nitocris: "Intriguing..."
---
-AND QUITE THE EXPLOSION HAPPENS-
-As proof of Tarantulas's demise, his blown-up head ended falling near them-
Blackarachnia: "Oh I've always wanted to see this part" :p
---
Irisviel: "You three have such high potential, while being adorable to boot~!"
---
Chrono: "Very well..." -tries to do sooooo-
-Until the two Casters arrive?-
___

Skeleton Sentry: "Huh, it's been a while since we've been called upon. Are these people our targets to shoot?"

Specter: "Huh? No, they're literally allies of ours..."

Skeleton Sentry: "I knew I recognized them!"
___

Looks like someone failed to account for everything. :p
___

Squirtle: "(Adorable? Why does everyone keep saying that?)" :urg:
___

-How many points is Chrono able to score?-

Weiss: "Yeah, that's... a very weird thing to try and explain..."

Jaune: "I was inspired by my own future self... It's weird..."
---
Byleth: I can't blame you for this hatred. They've done many horrible things...

Shez: "Yeah, your hatred of them is so bad that just the idea of me using their magic made you wish for my death for some time, didn't it?"

Sothis: "I will not deny that... mostly because I ended up realizing you were nothing like them beyond abilities."
---
Juri: "Heh... so we keep going then?" :p
Penny: "The way time loops can be rather strange..."
___

Specter: "For what it's worth, it sounds like your primary grudge is justified. I cannot say the same for all of mine."
___

Penny: "Sounds like a fair challenge!" -Charging up three more lasers while resummoning storm clouds-

Artoria: "Fair enough. Right now, however, I will invite you to a meal" :)

Scáthach: "I think she's actually really happy"
Mash: "Huh..."
---
-Moriarty sat down, and the little Snivy would see that he's now accompanied by a different younger girl wearing a wedding gown and a tri-colored shorter woman also with a pretty neat outfit and conducts-
What's this about Neo?
-Totodile be like "FREE FOOD!? REALLY?!"?-

Penny: "Scáthach is correct, as I believe those are called "tears of joy"." :)

(This must be a total 180 from how her life used to be...) -Feels bad for her, but at the same time, she's more hopeful for her since everyone here has been nothing but welcoming and caring towards her-

-Or Moriarty is, but either way, it looks like she might be a new addition to their family-

---
---
---
---
-It does quite the damage, forcing Rita to free Godzilla but still the Zrod is up, and she tries to claw him-

-And sweeping through!-
---
-It's not like Hayate can blame Kris, she knows of loss from when the original Reinforce died-
---
---
-Nanoha was also aiming magic shots at Whiteface as a result, while Yuuno tried to keep the echoes shielded by barriers-

---
-And what Goldie asked-

Artoriga's got the right idea! Even if nothing us here can do does substantial damage to it, I'm willing to bet we can all deal strong enough attacks to weaken Serpentera and distract Rita from fighting Godzilla!

(Is there any chance you can still call them as backup?) -Assumed Alear can understand Pokemon due to being a dragon-

Do you guys know where the rest of your friends are?
___

Ralsei: "There, there...everything's alright. You don't need to think about what happened to him too hard, alright? Just take some deep breaths and think about. things you like instead..."

Susie: "Man, I dunno about all this..."
___

-The curator explains that they were partly built out of extensive smithing work, but also need magic as a fuel source to actually be used-
___

-That would be Whiteface, who takes the brunt of the damage for now since Nanoha also shot beams at him at the same time-

-Tirsiak meanwhile approaches the others and tries to swipe her claws at them-

-At some point, other Specimens that weren't even in the original game show up, including some monsters from the Amnesia games and a Demogorgon from Stranger Things-

-Despite being horrific monsters, feared in their debut series, and extremely strong in the Demogorgon's case, at this point, none of them would even stand a slight chance against Peppino-
___

-The combination of Gengar's Spin Dash attack and Ruby's Petal Burst charge attack were enough to launch Specimen 8 out of the safety boundary of the room and directly into the path of the Hellgate Source, which pulled the wendigo directly into it before it could launch any Soul tendrils to grab onto any parts of the walls to try and free itself, finally marking an end to Specimen 8's rampage-

-The Hellgate Source itself was also destroyed as a result of several supernatural entities entering it, causing it to shatter like glass, even complete with a sound resembling glass breaking, signifying that the manor's supernatural elements were all but gone. Shorlty after the Hellgate was destroyed, however, they could hear Specimen 8's voice echo throughout the portal chamber, uttering a foreboding and oddly almost remorseful-sounding chant-

Specimen: "...Praise be, Bayagototh..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-And sweeping through!-
---
---
---

---
-And what Goldie asked-
Artoriga's got the right idea! Even if nothing us here can do does substantial damage to it, I'm willing to bet we can all deal strong enough attacks to weaken Serpentera and distract Rita from fighting Godzilla!

(Is there any chance you can still call them as backup?) -Assumed Alear can understand Pokemon due to being a dragon-

Do you guys know where the rest of your friends are?
___

Ralsei: "There, there...everything's alright. You don't need to think about what happened to him too hard, alright? Just take some deep breaths and think about. things you like instead..."

Susie: "Man, I dunno about all this..."
___

-The curator explains that they were partly built out of extensive smithing work, but also need magic as a fuel source to actually be used-
___

-That would be Whiteface, who takes the brunt of the damage for now since Nanoha also shot beams at him at the same time-

-Tirsiak meanwhile approaches the others and tries to swipe her claws at them-

-At some point, other Specimens that weren't even in the original game show up, including some monsters from the Amnesia games and a Demogorgon from Stranger Things-

-Despite being horrific monsters, feared in their debut series, and extremely strong in the Demogorgon's case, at this point, none of them would even stand a slight chance against Peppino-
___

-The combination of Gengar's Spin Dash attack and Ruby's Petal Burst charge attack were enough to launch Specimen 8 out of the safety boundary of the room and directly into the path of the Hellgate Source, which pulled the wendigo directly into it before it could launch any Soul tendrils to grab onto any parts of the walls to try and free itself, finally marking an end to Specimen 8's rampage-

-The Hellgate Source itself was also destroyed as a result of several supernatural entities entering it, causing it to shatter like glass, even complete with a sound resembling glass breaking, signifying that the manor's supernatural elements were all but gone. Shorlty after the Hellgate was destroyed, however, they could hear Specimen 8's voice echo throughout the portal chamber, uttering a foreboding and oddly almost remorseful-sounding chant-

Specimen: "...Praise be, Bayagototh..."
Veyle: "What an incredible breath... is that thing a dragon?"

Alear: "I... don't have the means to travel back home. If anyone can open a portal to Elyos, I might be able to."

-would SHEZ! and Achilles find Servants?-
---
Queen Medusa: "What are you saying, Gorgon?" -worried for she-
---
Blake: "Interesting..."
---
Kanna: "You're so strong, Nanoha-chan..."
---
Weiss: "Is it over now...?"

-Would Kamui notice Corrin has still not changed his attitude over Spadamon?-

Ophanimon: -To Palutena- "And it seems like quite the welcoming place to have a meal in~"

Yukari: -To Alphys- "Not really, but I like to look around at a few things every now and then"

Ophanimon: "You're a little infamous around the multiverse, makes me wonder what are your favorite dishes~"

Yukari: "Glad to know Yggdrasill is watching over me~" :p

Ophanimon: "He has yet to consider you a threat since you're mostly self-contained to your little region, how lucky~" :p

Spadamon: "I think you're being overly friendly..."
Kamui: "Corrin?"

Palutena: "She's fitting in just fine in here~" -ordering some food for herself and new friend- "You have nothing to worry about, Spadamon."

-Or Moriarty is, but either way, it looks like she might be a new addition to their family-
Neo: "..." -staring at Moriarty with a confused look-

Draco: "Just Draco and nothing else, urgh!"
Musashi: "Fine then!"
---
Minervamon: "W-Well... She showed me a little robot..."
---
Nitocris: "...Perhaps you're more complex than I thought"
---
Void: "Oh my, I don't see why you didn't ask that sooner" :p
Shez: "Honestly, Draco sounds pretty cool anyway." -to Mushi only- She'll warm up to Coco eventually.
---
Arlon: "Ah yes, she loves her tinkering."
---
Emblem Tiki: "How so?"
---
Ingrid: "To put it simply... I forgot." :p

Penny: "The way time loops can be rather strange..."
___

Specter: "For what it's worth, it sounds like your primary grudge is justified. I cannot say the same for all of mine."
___

Penny: "Sounds like a fair challenge!" -Charging up three more lasers while resummoning storm clouds-
Jaune: "Yeah... it really can..."
---
Sothis: "Justified or not, it still led to me going... a little overboard... but that's besides the point."
---
Juri: ...Fair my ass.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "Yeah... it really can..."
---
Sothis: "Justified or not, it still led to me going... a little overboard... but that's besides the point."
---
Juri: ...Fair my ass.
Penny: "As long as everything carried on as normal, it...seems like you were bound to travel to the Ever After no matter what, the moment the story was written or published..."

(This is even starting to make my head spin...) >_<
___

Specter: "And that's something I definitely relate to..."

-Now I'm curious what Sothis would think of the Brother Gods- :V
___

-Says the girl who just caused an explosion that took up an entire room- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "As long as everything carried on as normal, it...seems like you were bound to travel to the Ever After no matter what, the moment the story was written or published..."

(This is even starting to make my head spin...) >_<
___

Specter: "And that's something I definitely relate to..."

-Now I'm curious what Sothis would think of the Brother Gods- :V
___

-Says the girl who just caused an explosion that took up an entire room- :V
Jaune: "...Atlas was doomed to fail..."
---
-she can relate to the Brother Gods, in a way :V-
---
-yeah, she's a ***** lmao-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "...Atlas was doomed to fail..."
---
-she can relate to the Brother Gods, in a way :V-
---
-yeah, she's a ***** lmao-
Penny: "Come on, that isn't necessarily true..." :urg:

-And even if it is, saving the people was more important-
___

-Biggest difference is they seemingly were never killed or destroyed, nor had any other family that the humans targeted-

-...That, and Sothis would probably think they ****ed up by cursing Salem with immortality and leaving her to discover the powers that gave her control over Grimm- :V
___

-Or did she mean that she was planning on fighting unfairly on her own?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Until the two Casters arrive?-
___

Skeleton Sentry: "Huh, it's been a while since we've been called upon. Are these people our targets to shoot?"

Specter: "Huh? No, they're literally allies of ours..."

Skeleton Sentry: "I knew I recognized them!"
___

Looks like someone failed to account for everything. :p
___

Squirtle: "(Adorable? Why does everyone keep saying that?)" :urg:
___

-How many points is Chrono able to score?-
Merlin: "Well hello" :p
---
Ereshkigal: "They can talk?!"
---
Steeljaw: "I gotta thank you for that, his laugh got annoying" :p
Shockwave: "We still need to find Bludgeon and shut this down"
---
Irisviel: "Awww, but it's a positive!"
---
-All of them-
Shez: "Honestly, Draco sounds pretty cool anyway." -to Mushi only- She'll warm up to Coco eventually.
---
Arlon: "Ah yes, she loves her tinkering."
---
Emblem Tiki: "How so?"
---
Ingrid: "To put it simply... I forgot." :p
Draco: "It's not about sounding 'cool'!"
Musashi: True~
---
Minervamon: "You work together a lot, right?"
---
Nitocris: "You and the Emblems would be catalogued as 'Divine Constructs' in my world, and those are typically harder to work with"
---
Void: "I expected such answer" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Come on, that isn't necessarily true..." :urg:

-And even if it is, saving the people was more important-
___

-Biggest difference is they seemingly were never killed or destroyed, nor had any other family that the humans targeted-

-...That, and Sothis would probably think they ****ed up by cursing Salem with immortality and leaving her to discover the powers that gave her control over Grimm- :V
___

-Or did she mean that she was planning on fighting unfairly on her own?-
Jaune: "How else would I have gotten to the Ever After?"
---
-oh yeah, she would chastise them HARD for that-
---
-she'll try her best until her eye is back to working-

Draco: "It's not about sounding 'cool'!"
Musashi: True~
---
Minervamon: "You work together a lot, right?"
---
Nitocris: "You and the Emblems would be catalogued as 'Divine Constructs' in my world, and those are typically harder to work with"
---
Void: "I expected such answer" :p
Shez: "Well... I still think you're cool and I'm glad I summoned you." :)

-Draco internally thought this was cute?-
---
Arlon: "We are coworkers of Viridi's Forces of Nature so it is only natural."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Well, we were awakened by the Divine One."
---
Ingrid: "You likely already knew it ahead of time, and still you let me talk." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "How else would I have gotten to the Ever After?"
---
-oh yeah, she would chastise them HARD for that-
---
-she'll try her best until her eye is back to working-
Penny: "That plan being a necessity doesn't mean Atlas would have always fallen for sure. Your arrival in the Ever After may have been set in stone, but that doesn't mean everything leading up to it was.

In fact, based on the data I have from Chaldea's joint missions with the Time Patrol, it was entirely possible that even that wasn't guaranteed to happen. Very little is ever predetermined, so it is possible that you may not have fallen into the Ever After at all. This would have created some anomalies in the space time continuum and altered Remnant's history...But in this case, all factors simply fell into place and led to the events unfolding as they did, creating a fully stable and consistent time loop in which you became a part of the story that was written for future generations to read and learn from, including your own.

Atlas' fate was not predetermined, either...But I do not think there was anything more we could have possibly done to save the physical kingdom itself at that point..."

___

-At least she didn't essentially create a major problem for her people...-
___

-So for now, Penny FIRES LAZERS-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "That plan being a necessity doesn't mean Atlas would have always fallen for sure. Your arrival in the Ever After may have been set in stone, but that doesn't mean everything leading up to it was.

In fact, based on the data I have from Chaldea's joint missions with the Time Patrol, it was entirely possible that even that wasn't guaranteed to happen. Very little is ever predetermined, so it is possible that you may not have fallen into the Ever After at all. This would have created some anomalies in the space time continuum and altered Remnant's history...But in this case, all factors simply fell into place and led to the events unfolding as they did, creating a fully stable and consistent time loop in which you became a part of the story that was written for future generations to read and learn from, including your own.

Atlas' fate was not predetermined, either...But I do not think there was anything more we could have possibly done to save the physical kingdom itself at that point..."

___

-At least she didn't essentially create a major problem for her people...-
___

-So for now, Penny FIRES LAZERS-
Weiss: "Ironwood had gone too far, and our options was to either do this crazy plan or let Salem grab it, killing everyone in the process."
---
-she did, in a way...-

-...by failing to ensure everyone who tried to slay her was killed, not to mention how her own death messed up some other people-

-basically, her death changed Fodlan for the worst-
---
-JURI TRIES TO DODGE THEM but without the Feng Shui Engine working, she's going by pure battle instinct and human reactions-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merlin: "Well hello" :p
---
Ereshkigal: "They can talk?!"
---
Steeljaw: "I gotta thank you for that, his laugh got annoying" :p
Shockwave: "We still need to find Bludgeon and shut this down"
---
Irisviel: "Awww, but it's a positive!"
---
-All of them-
Star: "Normally I'd reference that sci-fi movie with laser swords that Marco really likes here, but now's not the best time for jokes..." :urg:
___

Specter: "Huh? Is that unusual?"
___

And hopefully capture the rest of these cultists. We need answers on what in the galaxy is going on here...

-The Extermination Robonoids are guarding the sector of the ship that the Decepticons are currently in, trying to scan or spot any signs of enemy Cybertronians or potential issues on the ship-
___

Pikachu: "(I won't complain. We know we're cute.)" :p

Pichu: "(Yeah, it's a compliment!)"

Squirtle: -Visible exasperated-

___

Dipper: "...Okay, I really didn't expect that you'd hit all the enemies on the first bonus stage on your first try..."

Weiss: "Ironwood had gone too far, and our options was to either do this crazy plan or let Salem grab it, killing everyone in the process."
---
-she did, in a way...-

-...by failing to ensure everyone who tried to slay her was killed, not to mention how her own death messed up some other people-

-basically, her death changed Fodlan for the worst-
---
-JURI TRIES TO DODGE THEM but without the Feng Shui Engine working, she's going by pure battle instinct and human reactions-
Penny: "And even though the Relics were lost, countless innocent people would've died had we tried anything else, and as an even further consequence of that, Remnant may not have stood a fighting chance anymore..."
___

-Meaning that, had she spared some but not dealt with the traitorous humans, Fodlan might have been better off in the future...Or at least avoided the birth of the now gone cult that Byleth seems so afraid of-
___

-These lasers aren't on Kirby final bosses levels, but they're still fairly large, so is Juri able to dodge them on time?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "And even though the Relics were lost, countless innocent people would've died had we tried anything else, and as an even further consequence of that, Remnant may not have stood a fighting chance anymore..."
___

-Meaning that, had she spared some but not dealt with the traitorous humans, Fodlan might have been better off in the future...Or at least avoided the birth of the now gone cult that Byleth seems so afraid of-
___

-These lasers aren't on Kirby final bosses levels, but they're still fairly large, so is Juri able to dodge them on time?-
Ruby: "We've done the best we could do."
---
-....no, it's the fact that some lived that **** went downhill-
---
-it's not the size that matters here but their speed-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "We've done the best we could do."
---
-....no, it's the fact that some lived that **** went downhill-
---
-it's not the size that matters here but their speed-
Penny: "And while we couldn't save Remnant due to circumstances we couldn't foresee, unrelated to even the Relics...we did give everyone a fighting chance."
___

-That's mostly what I was saying? Unless the even Fodlan's humans would've been ones she intended to wipe out as well?-
___

-The lasers travel pretty quickly IIRC-

Top Bottom