• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Qrow: "What? Expected me to screech like a crow?" :smirk:
(How likely are the others to strike a deal for his safe return? One man isn't enough. His nieces would want him back safely, but, I'll need more bargaining chips than that...And Rita and Drakkon are in possession of several Servants with their own goals in mind for them. Hmm...At the end of the day, I suppose it doesn't matter. If Star has my finger, than all I need is Star. Moon will surrender anything in return for daughter's safety.)

Perhaps we can build a new Dark Fountain here... We're looking for more world to claim for ourselves.

Do as you wish. It's none of my concern.

"Not interested in world domination, but also doesn't seem to care if his allies try to take over Basel. And despite just being one monster, he doesn't seem concerned about a possible betrayal from any of his allies, either..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(How likely are the others to strike a deal for his safe return? One man isn't enough. His nieces would want him back safely, but, I'll need more bargaining chips than that...And Rita and Drakkon are in possession of several Servants with their own goals in mind for them. Hmm...At the end of the day, I suppose it doesn't matter. If Star has my finger, than all I need is Star. Moon will surrender anything in return for daughter's safety.)

Perhaps we can build a new Dark Fountain here... We're looking for more world to claim for ourselves.

Do as you wish. It's none of my concern.

"Not interested in world domination, but also doesn't seem to care if his allies try to take over Basel. And despite just being one monster, he doesn't seem concerned about a possible betrayal from any of his allies, either..."
Qrow: "You don't give a **** about anything, do you?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Not too surprising, there. Think I'll catch up to his SMG2 LP first, though. Been waiting on that one for a long time, still haven't watched much of it)

(Is this really where you used to live, Weiss?) "Just found Weiss' tricycle in question"

We have all kinds of outdoor defenses to keep the base and everyone in it safe and protected. And an advanced support structure in case anything like The Lich incident happens again...which has a very low probability of happening anyway. We even made plans to make it mobile just in case...da Vinci? Arlon? Was the construction of those features ever finalized?

___

(I guess we're dining on our own, then? Just you and me?)

(I-I-I guess we are...)
___

Ruby: Rrrgh! Don't just stand there! We gotta pummel him before he figures out how to use it! "Jumps at Hedlok to pummel him in the face"
___

"The beam was mostly blocked out by a storm of fireballs"

Get these girls out of here! I'll hold this villain off!

"Jenny, thankfully, isn't any less exhausted, due to being a robot"
Another good one

Weiss: "Back when I was a student for Beacon, yes..."

Arlon: "It may not look like a moon, but it should fly just as well as my Lunar Sanctum."
---
Weiss: "Just like home~"
---
Max Brass: "YEAH!" -joins in-

-Hedlok ends up abandoning Sapphire and goes to...-

Max Brass: "... Spring Man?"

-not quite, Max Brass, it's the robot from earlier :V-
---
WHAT? WHERE DID THIS COME FROM?!
Atalanta: "Is it really it used to be?"

da Vinci: "Absolutely~ Wanna give it a try~?"

Also because the Ace trio there and this was ignored:
-Does Kanna see fwens?-
---
Rin: "Hm-Hmmmm~ A expected from royalty, they know what's the best to eat~"
---
-Oh-
---
Enkidu: "Got it" -Enkidu uses chains to get Nanoha, Fate and Hayate off the fight, to their chagrin, but it was for the best-
Jaune: "No problem." :)
---
Everyone: So cute~
---
Byleth: "Should I help?"

-they'd find that, while not on the kitchen staff's level, she does have a decent amount of skills in the kitchen-

Sothis: All the cooking you did with Dedue really paid off. :p
Sieg: "If there's anything I can o to pay you back on this, do know I'm always here for you"
---
Erika: "Pandora...-nee..."
---
-Yeah, and those people clearly need a hand-

EMIYA/Robin Hood/Boudica/Kiyohime/Tamamo/Sakura/Miyu/Shirou: -They see that Kanna enters because hungry and wants her Mama- "ANY AND ALL HELP IS WELCOME!"

Kitchen Staff Scowl.png

Star: Please take a nap when we get to our destination...Wherever that is. You'll need it. Hey, mom!

Moon: Star! We need to be quiet! We don't know who might be listening.

Star: Right, sorry...

Moon: It's okay, Star. Can you check on the Commission?

Star: Yeah, they seem..."Okay"...

"Hekapoo, Rhombulus and Omni are strung to the chariot and floating in the air like balloons"
___

(I think you're right...?) "Not at all familiar with that kind of terminology since he's a Pokemon"
___

"First she got stranded on an island after a storm, and though it was home to a small luxury house, the house had no wardrobe"

"Then she made a dress out of palm tree leaves as a substitute, and that later got damaged and blown away during another storm"

"Then, she was fully dressed while taking a walk by Beach City's shoreline, got distracted when some mysterious grouchy lady and her butler drove their car through a portal there, which led to her getting caught in yet another sudden storm that time. She lost her entire outfit after being swept into the ocean and finding herself stranded on an island for the second time. And to make matters worse, she had to argue with her mother's ghost while stranded there."

"Storms and her do not mix. It hasn't happened since then, but she's had several close calls"
-Lily tries to take a nap, but feels uncomfortable by the whole situation-
---
Atalanta: "I am not so sure myself"
---
-She has tried to remain as further away as possible from water bodies since those times, especially in the case her mother's ghost could reappear-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Qrow: "You don't give a **** about anything, do you?"
What?

This time, the human has a point. You've never exactly explained your plan to us, lizard...

"He's just as unfazed by Qrow's comment as he was by King's sinister and threatening tone"

"...He's keeping a lot to himself. If he has a long game plan, he seems 100% confident that he can pull it off and has no need to tell a soul about it"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: "If there's anything I can o to pay you back on this, do know I'm always here for you"
---
Erika: "Pandora...-nee..."
---
-Yeah, and those people clearly need a hand-

EMIYA/Robin Hood/Boudica/Kiyohime/Tamamo/Sakura/Miyu/Shirou: -They see that Kanna enters because hungry and wants her Mama- "ANY AND ALL HELP IS WELCOME!"
Jaune: "No need."
---
Pandora: -almost squealed-
---
-Link said the same thing-

Byleth: "Alright then..." -will help-

What?

This time, the human has a point. You've never exactly explained your plan to us, lizard...

"He's just as unfazed by Qrow's comment as he was by King's sinister and threatening tone"

"...He's keeping a lot to himself. If he has a long game plan, he seems 100% confident that he can pull it off and has no need to tell a soul about it"
Qrow: "Keeping quiet even to your allies? That doesn't sound like someone who should be trusted, now, does it?" :smirk:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Another good one

Weiss: "Back when I was a student for Beacon, yes..."

Arlon: "It may not look like a moon, but it should fly just as well as my Lunar Sanctum."
---
Weiss: "Just like home~"
---
Max Brass: "YEAH!" -joins in-

-Hedlok ends up abandoning Sapphire and goes to...-

Max Brass: "... Spring Man?"

-not quite, Max Brass, it's the robot from earlier :V-
---
WHAT? WHERE DID THIS COME FROM?!

---
---
-Oh-
---
Enkidu: "Got it" -Enkidu uses chains to get Nanoha, Fate and Hayate off te fight, to their chagrin, but it was for the best-
(It's certainly in better shape than how it was last left in...)

(...It's nice to see part of your history. I think I'm gonna like it here.)

If everyone is prepared for launch, then we should test the flight systems. Just in case we need to make a getaway later.
___

(I-I thought we'd be eating with the Riders and the others, just so you know...)

(It's fine. I don't mind.)

"Winter and Patxi were served plates of Papyrus' spaghetti :V"
___

Sapphire: "Grunt in pain" That... was an unforeseen turn of events...

Ruby: SAPPHIRE! Are you okay? Are you hurt?

Sapphire: I'm fine...I didn't hurt you, did I?

Ruby: No no no, not at all. I'm okay, Sapphire...What's that helmet going after now?
___

"Another goat was responsible for the fire. And she stood nearby with a solemn look on her face. She looked as stern as she did emotionally pained."

...I knew it wasn't a dream. What I saw that day was real. It always was.

...Oh, my son...What have you become...?

"This confrontation had to happen sooner or later"

Thank you! "Keeps attacking Drakkon just to keep him at bay"

Qrow: "Keeping quiet even to your allies? That doesn't sound like someone who should be trusted, now, does it?" :smirk:
Our goals differ, but we have a common enemy in Chaldea. That and that alone is why I sought you all out. Do as you wish them. My primary targets are Princess Butterfly and her family.

Keep him restrained. We should speak with the other soon.

"He finally leaves the room"

...Hmmph. Mercenaries will be mercenaries. Not everyone seeks power.

-Lily tries to take a nap, but feels uncomfortable by the whole situation-
---
Atalanta: "I am not so sure myself"
---
-She has tried to remain as further away as possible from water bodies since those times, especially in the case her mother's ghost could reappear-
"They were soulless and floating like balloons...doesn't help that some birds built their nest in Hekapoo's hair"

Moon: I know this must be uncomfortable for you two, and it is for me, too. Bust just hang strong. When we get to Sanctuary, the Well of Magic should be able to rejuvenate them.

Star: And Lekmet's gonna meet us there, right?

Moon: ...Yes, he'll meet us there. "Pushing his remaining horn containg his ashes to the side, hiding it"
___

(I still think it's a clever way to entertain an audience.)
___

"That day alone was a testament to her rotten luck. She has to be the only person to have ever lived to have had to argue with the ghost of her mother while she was stranded on an island"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
-Oh-
---
Enkidu: "Got it" -Enkidu uses chains to get Nanoha, Fate and Hayate off te fight, to their chagrin, but it was for the best-

If everyone is prepared for launch, then we should test the flight systems. Just in case we need to make a getaway later.
___

(I-I thought we'd be eating with the Riders and the others, just so you know...)

___

Ruby: No no no, not at all. I'm okay, Sapphire...What's that helmet going after now?
___

"Another goat was responsible for the fire. And she stood nearby with a solemn look on her face. She looked as stern as she did emotionally pained."

Blake: "It is." :)

-and I'm not sure what else to add here-
---
Arlon: "I would rather not burn unnecessary fuel right now."
---
Kanna: "Friends?"
---
Weiss: "I do wonder how Patxi and Winter are doing...?"
---
-THE ROBOT IS STANDING BACK UP, WITH HEDLOK IN HIS HEAD-
---
....Mother?

Our goals differ, but we have a common enemy in Chaldea. That and that alone is why I sought you all out. Do as you wish them. My primary targets are Princess Butterfly and her family.

Keep him restrained. We should speak with the other soon.

"He finally leaves the room"

...Hmmph. Mercenaries will be mercenaries. Not everyone seeks power.
Qrow: "And you're just gonna let a mercenary step on your honor as a king?"

-Qrow realized that mere fighting skills would be pointless, so why not use words to get things done?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Qrow: "And you're just gonna let a mercenary step on your honor as a king?"

-Qrow realized that mere fighting skills would be pointless, so why not use words to get things done?-
I don't need advice from a human. Shall he make one wrong move, he will come to regret it by the power of The Knight.

"He goes to check on the status of his other allies, starting with Dr. Coyle"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I don't need advice from a human. Shall he make one wrong move, he will come to regret it by the power of The Knight.

"He goes to check on the status of his other allies, starting with Dr. Coyle"
Qrow: "So you're just a knight now?" :p
---
Dr. Coyle: -fixing the various gadgets damaged through her fight with Meta Knight- I should've won... ARMS are superior to anything else!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

---
---
---
---
---
....Mother?
Atalanta: "Looks different from last time we were here..."

da Vinci: "While I was just joking, perhaps Alphys is right"

Illya: "Eh? Nanoha...?"

Nanoha: "Illya, Kanna..."
---
Ishtar: "I could make Gugalanna watch over them if you'd like"
---
-OH NO-
---
-Drakkon blocks whatever punches and kicks she may do with his wrists-
Jaune: "No need."
---
Pandora: -almost squealed-
---
-Link said the same thing-

Byleth: "Alright then..." -will help-
Sieg: "I do feel it as a need"
---
Kuro: Ugh, gee Erika.
---
Artoria: "Greetings, young Kanna" -tuffles hair-

Kitchen staff: "THANK YOU!"
"They were soulless and floating like balloons...doesn't help that some birds built their nest in Hekapoo's hair"

Moon: I know this must be uncomfortable for you two, and it is for me, too. Bust just hang strong. When we get to Sanctuary, the Well of Magic should be able to rejuvenate them.

Star: And Lekmet's gonna meet us there, right?

Moon: ...Yes, he'll meet us there. "Pushing his remaining horn containg his ashes to the side, hiding it"
___

(I still think it's a clever way to entertain an audience.)
___

"That day alone was a testament to her rotten luck. She has to be the only person to have ever lived to have had to argue with the ghost of her mother while she was stranded naked on an island"
Lily: I just want to know what my older self is doing...
---
Atalanta: "Right! Maybe we sgouldn't question it too much"
---
-A mother that glad with the murder she committed-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
---
---
---
....Mother?

-

---
---
-OH NO-
---
-
"It's less like the base Chaldea as a whole knew, and more like a replica of what the Huntresses and Huntsmen once lived in. However, there's still plenty of familiar and completely new features"

I just want to make sure it's working properly...If you've already taken it on a test flight before without issue, though, then odds are there's no problems...

"Scathach sees a whimpering Rockruff on the verge of tears"
___

"Not a bad idea, Ishtar"

(It was really sweet of you to invite Weiss, Rin and I over for dinner, Patxi.)

(I-I just thought it'd be a good way to celebrate after earlier.)
___

"Ruby and Sapphire hold each other close and fuse back into Garnet"

Garnet: "Resummoning her visor" It's time to end this.
___

...Asriel.

"And then suddenly flies away from him once the girls are safe"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Qrow: "So you're just a knight now?" :p
---
Dr. Coyle: -fixing the various gadgets damaged through her fight with Meta Knight- I should've won... ARMS are superior to anything else!
Fool, The Knight is my master. It is but a title meaning little in comparison to power.
___

Trouble taking on Chaldea, doctor?

Lily: I just want to know what my older self is doing...
---
Atalanta: "Right! Maybe we sgouldn't question it too much"
---
-A mother that glad with the murder she committed-
Star: Hey, what's wrong with that Warnicorn?

Moon: What?

"The warnicorn carrying the wagon is panting and sweating...and then disappears altogether. So do it's horeshoes"

Moon: It's the fritz! It's causing all magic to-

"The chariot turns into a wagon"

Moon: ...Weaken and-

"Then it disappears entirely, leaving Moon, Star and Lily to comically skid across the ground a short distance before stopping and landing"

Moon: ...fade.

___

(None of it is real, after all.)
___

"And she will return eventually...but at least Aya made it clear that she is not that monster anymore and has no desire tobe"

so yeah...they honestly think you should probably pack your entire wardrobe if Chaldea needs to suddenly bail out. just to be safe.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: "I do feel it as a need"
---
Kuro: Ugh, gee Erika.
---
Artoria: "Greetings, young Kanna" -tuffles hair-

Kitchen staff: "THANK YOU!"
Jaune: "No, it's fine."
---
-what about Erika?-
---
Kanna: -giggling- "What are we eating today~?" :3

---
---
-OH NO-
---
"It's less like the base Chaldea as a whole knew, and more like a replica of what the Huntresses and Huntsmen once lived in. However, there's still plenty of familiar and completely new features"

I just want to make sure it's working properly...If you've already taken it on a test flight before without issue, though, then odds are there's no problems...

___

"Not a bad idea, Ishtar"

___

___

...Asriel.

Arlon: "I suppose your worries are justified, but perhaps we shall let the others get used to the facility first. The launch would be quite rocky."
---
Kanna: -hugged Nanoha on sight- "Nanoha!"
---
Weiss: "Sure, you could do that."
---
-due to his robotic nature, he robot was more than capable of acting independently of Hedlok's ARMS, essentially evening the odds-
---
What do you want... Mother?

Fool, The Knight is my master. It is but a title meaning little in comparison to power.
___

Trouble taking on Chaldea, doctor?
Qrow: "Oh, I know about misleading titles. People call me a scarecrow." :p
---
Dr. Coyle: "They've grown stronger since the last time I've faced them... A grave miscalculation on my part, but it won't happen again!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Qrow: "Oh, I know about misleading titles. People call me a scarecrow." :p
---
Dr. Coyle: "They've grown stronger since the last time I've faced them... A grave miscalculation on my part, but it won't happen again!"
You obviously have the stature to match. But what are you really, then?
___

I trust that it won't. Wherever they've gone. The majority of Chaldea has escaped...along with Princess Butterfly...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You obviously have the stature to match. But what are you really, then?
___

I trust that it won't. Wherever they've gone. The majority of Chaldea has escaped...along with Princess Butterfly...
Qrow: "Let me go and I'll show you."
---
Dr. Coyle: "Perhaps a hidden hideout for emergencies?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Qrow: "Let me go and I'll show you."
---
Dr. Coyle: "Perhaps a hidden hideout for emergencies?"
"Chuckles heavily"

I'm no fool, but you are if you think you're going to trick me into letting you go.
___

I'm positive of that. What I'm not certain of is their precise location. I've dealt with Chaldea before, but, well, let's just say I've been...off the grid, for some period of time between my last deal with Rita Repulsa and by the time she had formed new alliances with you and King. I wouldn't know where any secret hideouts of theirs may be located. You all dealt with them more recently than I did, so perhaps one of you have a much better of idea of where they could have gone.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Chuckles heavily"

I'm no fool, but you are if you think you're going to trick me into letting you go.
___

I'm positive of that. What I'm not certain of is their precise location. I've dealt with Chaldea before, but, well, let's just say I've been...off the grid, for some period of time between my last deal with Rita Repulsa and by the time she had formed new alliances with you and King. I wouldn't know where any secret hideouts of theirs may be located. You all dealt with them more recently than I did, so perhaps one of you have a much better of idea of where they could have gone.
Qrow: "Can you as least give me my flask. I'm thirsty."
---
Dr. Coyle: "I don't... but if I could have access to their private computers and hack them, I might figure out a few potential locations."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: Hey, what's wrong with that Warnicorn?

Moon: What?

"The warnicorn carrying the wagon is panting and sweating...and then disappears altogether. So do it's horeshoes"

Moon: It's the fritz! It's causing all magic to-

"The chariot turns into a wagon"

Moon: ...Weaken and-

"Then it disappears entirely, leaving Moon, Star and Lily to comically skid across the ground a short distance before stopping and landing"

Moon: ...fade.

___

(None of it is real, after all.)
___

"And she will return eventually...but at least Aya made it clear that she is not that monster anymore and has no desire tobe"

so yeah...they honestly think you should probably pack your entire wardrobe if Chaldea needs to suddenly bail out. just to be safe.
-Which means that potentially Lily...-
---
Atalanta: "Hm, though you never know thanks to Merasmus"
---
-She is always observing her-

Aya: "I'll try that..."
Jaune: "No, it's fine."
---
-what about Erika?-
---
Kanna: -giggling- "What are we eating today~?" :3
Sieg: "But I insist"
---
-She disgusted she thinks nice of Pandora- :p
---
Artoria: "The usual"

___

"Not a bad idea, Ishtar"

___

___

...Asriel.

Arlon: "I suppose your worries are justified, but perhaps we shall let the others get used to the facility first. The launch would be quite rocky."
---
---
---
-due to his robotic nature, he robot was more than capable of acting independently of Hedlok's ARMS, essentially evening the odds-
---
Yeah, I think Arley here is right, whatever must have caused them to come here had to be drastic, just like when cities back in my planet had to be evaquated under attacks. -yeah, Wheeljack was helping-

-Scathach goes to it-

Nanoha: "OW!"
---
-When not deployed in its massive mechanical form, Gugalanna becomes a very small familiar with a much more rounded shape-

Gugalanna.png

---
-oof-
---
-Drakkon observed her flight, unfortunately for him, not having the means to reach her that fast-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: "But I insist"
---
-She disgusted she thinks nice of Pandora- :p
---
Artoria: "The usual"
Jaune: "Just remain a good friend. It's all I'd ask for."
---
-not just nice, but actually very fond of her to the point of calling her "-nee" :V-

Pandora: -ruffling Erika's hair- "Such a precious girl~"
---
Kanna: "I want that too~!" :3

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Jaune: "Just remain a good friend. It's all I'd ask for."
---
-not just nice, but actually very fond of her to the point of calling her "-nee" :V-

Pandora: -ruffling Erika's hair- "Such a precious girl~"
---
Kanna: "I want that too~!" :3
Sieg: "Hm, I know how it is to ask for that" -reminded of Astolfo-
---
Kuro: "...You really like her beyond the narcissism, right?"
---
-The kitchen staff shuddered in fear-
Artoria: "You heard her"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Qrow: "Can you as least give me my flask. I'm thirsty."
---
Dr. Coyle: "I don't... but if I could have access to their private computers and hack them, I might figure out a few potential locations."
I don't know where your damn flask is.

Father!

Lancer? What are you doing here?

Just trying to be the best evil son I can be and help you out with the prisoner, father! I even took the prisoner's flask.

At least you've made yourself useful as an assistant. "Grabs it" Get yourself as drunk as you wish if that's your coping method.

Father, there's a Lightner ghost out there!

What?! ...They must be dealt with. No Lightners are to be in MY territory! Lancer, keep watch over this prisoner. You can at least do that. This man is no killer. Just a drunk, foolish scarecrow.

You bet I can! I won't disappoint you, father!

"After King left"

...You're one of the Chaldea guys, right?
___

Excellent. Rita has effectively taken control of Chaldea's fortress. Discuss the matter with her. If she trusts you, then she will grant you access to every single computer in the building.

(They can't hide for long...The only ones missing now are Ingrid, Yukari and their associates. If they're bothering to take one of their enemies seriously for once, which Ingrid certainly is, then they must be planning something. Likely a minor inconvenience thanks to my work in the magic realm, but, why take any chances? We must find them. Immediately. Even Chaldea can wait. They're no longer the main threat.)

---
---
---
---
Yeah, I think Arley here is right, whatever must have caused them to come here had to be drastic, just like when cities back in my planet had to be evaquated under attacks. -yeah, Wheeljack was helping-

-Scathach goes to it-

---
-When not deployed in its massive mechanical form, Gugalanna becomes a very small familiar with a much more rounded shape-

View attachment 267740
---
-oof-
---
-Drakkon observed her flight, unfortunately for him, not having the means to reach her that fast-
Then we can delay the launch. "Nods" Thank you for helping, Wheeljack. Gaster was really grateful for it, too...

...Where is he, anyway? A-And what about Undyne? Why hasn't anyone said anything about them yet...?

"Rockruff remembered her scent and ran up to her immediately"
___

"Cute :p"

"Patxi was trying to maintain his composure while eating his meal"

"Winter, by contrast, was being completely casual. The thing is, she actually is starting to return his feelings for her. She's just much better at hiding it :V"
___

"Garnet braced for battle!"
___

...I want answers. Why you've done so many horrible things. Why you've become this...thing...

...And I want you to answer for what you've done.

...I just want answers.

Time to get the heck outta dodge! "She evacuates as well after making sure no one else is still trapped in the fortress...or outside of it"

-Which means that potentially Lily...-
---
Atalanta: "Hm, though you never know thanks to Merasmus"
---
-She is always observing her-

Aya: "I'll try that..."
-
Star: ...Wait, if all magic goes away, does that mean that Lily and the others could-

Moon: No, no no no. Don't worry about the Servants or any of that. You're going to be just fine, Lily. We just need to get you to the Well of Magic, too, and you'll be perfectly fine and re-energized.
___

(That's...true. Some of his spells worked out for the better, but no good dead of his has been on purpose. I really hope we never see him again...)
___

if all else fails, i'm sure Undyne or Gaster could lend you something. based on how unluckly they think you are, i don't think they'd mind helping mitigate your bad luck like that.

"Gaster actually did lend her one of his longcoats once, when she had nothing else to wear in the island fortress..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-awww...-
---
Pandora: "Honestly... she reminds me of when I was her age."
---
-POOR THEM-
-Speaking of, he disappointed he isn't around anymore becuase I'm evil-
---
Kuro: "...She is you"
---
-Yeah, and the three are clueless-
Star: ...Wait, if all magic goes away, does that mean that Lily and the others could-

Moon: No, no no no. Don't worry about the Servants or any of that. You're going to be just fine, Lily. We just need to get you to the Well of Magic, too, and you'll be perfectly fine and re-energized.
___

(That's...true. Some of his spells worked out for the better, but no good dead of his has been on purpose. I really hope we never see him again...)
___

if all else fails, i'm sure Undyne or Gaster could lend you something. based on how unluckly theythink you are, i don't think they'd mind helping mitigate your bad luck like that.

"Gaster actually did lend her one of his longcoats once, when she had nothing else to wear in the island fortress..."
Lily: "P-Please... I-I need it..."
---
Atalanta: "At least we won't for some months, with his schedule..."
---
Aya: "Gaster did once..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I don't know where your damn flask is.

Father!

Lancer? What are you doing here?

Just trying to be the best evil son I can be and help you out with the prisoner, father! I even took the prisoner's flask.

At least you've made yourself useful as an assistant. "Grabs it" Get yourself as drunk as you wish if that's your coping method.

Father, there's a Lightner ghost out there!

What?! ...They must be dealt with. No Lightners are to be in MY territory! Lancer, keep watch over this prisoner. You can at least do that. This man is no killer. Just a drunk, foolish scarecrow.

You bet I can! I won't disappoint you, father!

"After King left"

...You're one of the Chaldea guys, right?
___

Excellent. Rita has effectively taken control of Chaldea's fortress. Discuss the matter with her. If she trusts you, then she will grant you access to every single computer in the building.

(They can't hide for long...The only ones missing now are Ingrid, Yukari and their associates. If they're bothering to take one of their enemies seriously for once, which Ingrid certainly is, then they must be planning something. Likely a minor inconvenience thanks to my work in the magic realm, but, why take any chances? We must find them. Immediately. Even Chaldea can wait. They're no longer the main threat.)
Qrow: "Why do you ask?"
---
Dr. Coyle: "As you wish."

-little does he know Ingrid is actually in Mewni, keeping an eye on Pandora as it gathers its power by influencing the Mewmen-

-Scathach goes to it-

---
---
-oof-
---
Then we can delay the launch. "Nods" Thank you for helping, Wheeljack. Gaster was really grateful for it, too...

...Where is he, anyway? A-And what about Undyne? Why hasn't anyone said anything about them yet...?

___

"Winter, by contrast, was being completely casual. The thing is, she actually is starting to return his feelings for her. She's just much better at hiding it :V"
___

___

...I want answers. Why you've done so many horrible things. Why you've become this...thing...

...I just want answers.

Time to get the heck outta dodge! "She evacuates as well after making sure no one else is still trapped in the fortress...or outside of it"
Arlon: "We shall make the test launch in two hours."
---
Kanna: "S-Sorry... I was just happy to see you." :lol:
---
Weiss: "SO ADORABLE~!"
---
-HEDLOK ROARED-
---
Come closer and I'll tell you.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

...I just want answers.

---
---
---
-HEDLOK ROARED-
---
da Vinci: "We transferred and plugged some of our stuff here too, such as the summoning chamber, and guess what? There is an actual Saint Graph forming in it! We'll have someone new soon!"

Jeanne: "That's fantastic news!" -Then Alphys's question- "...We need to talk you about him"

Scathach: "Are you okay, little one?"

Illya: "But why are you here?"
Fate: "We were planning to make a surprise picnic with you all..."
---
Rin: "Awww~ Look at them~"
---
-oof-
---
-Everyone seems to be out, or at least the vast majority-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-

Lily: "P-Please... I-I need it..."
---
Atalanta: "At least we won't for some months, with his schedule..."
---
Aya: "Gaster did once..."
Star: I guess we're going on foot, now.

Moon: "Sighs" I'll help you up, Lily.

Star: "Has already done so, picking Lily up by her shoulders"
___

(You're right, you're right. He only bothers Chaldea around Halloween anymore...I just hope he finally learned his lesson. Chaldea's children deserve to a normal Halloween for once.)
___

sounds like it's true, then. your luck's really that bad, huh? he was lookin' out for your dignity, too, then.

"It was such a lengthy coat that it covered her completely, going lower than her feet and dragging on the ground occasionally. But something lengthy and covering was just what she needed at that moment"

Qrow: "Why do you ask?"
---
Dr. Coyle: "As you wish."
-little does he know Ingrid is actually in Mewni, keeping an eye on Pandora as it gathers its power by influencing the Mewmen-

I'm on their side! Father's a jerk! And so are all of his friends that aren't from the Dark World! Father wanted me dead at one point, and told one of your people to kill me when I was at their mercy. He said he was lying just to get me free. but I know that was the real lie, but one of your people named Jack spared my life anyway! I helped them escape later myself! And sent Chaldea a drive holding info on Rita Repulsa and her army! Now let me help you guys again by letting me help you escape!
___

"He still has Ridley and Dark Samus working there, so they'll be on the lookout for anyone relating to Chaldea in addition to Star and Moon"

"Ludo's also still out there...and from what Ingrid can recall, the fragment of the wand in Toffee's hand wasn't even a full half. Meaning Ludo could still have the third missing fragment, himself.."

(Yeah, altering the plot again a bit, which will get a proper explanation later)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: I guess we're going on foot, now.

Moon: "Sighs" I'll help you up, Lily.

Star: "Has already done so, picking Lily up by her shoulders"
___

(You're right, you're right. He only bothers Chaldea around Halloween anymore...I just hope he finally learned his lesson. Chaldea's children deserve to a normal Halloween for once.)
___

sounds like it's true, then. your luck's really that bad, huh? he was lookin' out for your dignity, too, then.

"It was such a lengthy coat that it covered her completely, going lower than her feet and dragging on the ground occasionally. But something lengthy and covering was just what she needed at that moment"
Lily: "T-Thank you... I feel so weak..."
---
Atalanta: "At least they always make costumes, shows they stil have the spirit for it"
---
Aya: "I didn't realize that..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
-HEDLOK ROARED-
---
da Vinci: "We transferred and plugged some of our tuff here too, such as the summoning chamber, and guess what? There is an actual Saint Graph forming in it! We'll have someone new soon!"

Jeanne: "That's fantastic news!" -Then Alphys's question- "...We need to talk you about him"

---
---
-oof-
---
(Summons are rare anymore. I wonder who the newest arrival will be...)

...Please tell me he's alive. And what about Undyne? P-Please tell me that they're okay...

"Anxieties getting the best of her right now"

(Tr-Trainer...Someone captured him!) "Whimpers"
___

"Chef Papyrus, who cooked the spaghetti for the two Pokemon, was still there admiring their cuteness as well, assuming it was a date...until he realized he should give them some space"

WHOOPSY DOOPSY! I JUST REMEMBERED...I...HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!

"He leaves their "date" private by making the most subtle exit possible:"

"He...jumps out the nearest window."

"The nearest closed window."
___

Garnet: "Battle cry!"
___

"Could tell from his tone along what his intentions were"

...You really aren't my son anymore..."Some tears flow out of her eyes as she had a more pained and sorrowful expression than ever before seen on her face"

"She scans outside just to be safe"

"She'll notice Qrow is a hostage"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "T-Thank you... I feel so weak..."
---
Atalanta: "At least they always make costumes, shows they stil have the spirit for it"
---
Aya: "I didn't realize that..."
Star: Anything for my bestie...

Moon: We can't be far from it now... The Commission!

"Their strings weren't tied to anything anymore, so they flew away and got stuck in a nearby tree"
___

(I'm glad they don't let his meddling magic ruin their fun.)
___

i don't think he would have left it if he wasn't looking out for you.

"He also gave her a reassuring talk that night that helped her get over her fear of The Lich and the undead in general, and had the side-effect of motivating her to fight. He was also part of the crew that came to rescue her from the island."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: Anything for my bestie...

Moon: We can't be far from it now... The Commission!

"Their strings weren't tied to anything anymore, so they flew away and got stuck in a nearby tree"
___

(I'm glad they don't let his meddling magic ruin their fun.)
___

i don't think he would have left it if he wasn't looking out for you.

"He also gave her a reassuring talk that night that helped her get over her fear of The Lich and the undead in general, and had the side-effect of motivating her to fight. He was also part of the crew that came to rescue her from the island."
Lily: "W-Well, at least we know where they are..."
---
Atalanta: "They are still kids, even with what they have gone through"
---
-It makes her smile warmly-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "W-Well, at least we know where they are..."
---
Atalanta: "They are still kids, even with what they have gone through"
---
-It makes her smile warmly-
Star: ...Guess we're goin' up!

Moon: "Sighs again and she goes to climb the tree with her daughter"

"Star took a fancy if damaged hat from a skeleton entangled in vines near the top"

___

(Almost everyone here has been given some kind of second chance...Whether it's for a better life, or to redeem themselves for past sins.)
___

"He's really been looking out for and protecting her...But she already knows that"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Yeah, what Jaune thinks?-
---
-Kuro groans-
---
-The struggle of the staff-
Jaune: He's really sweet...
---
Pandora: -chuckle-
---

-this is fitting :p-

da Vinci: "We transferred and plugged some of our tuff here too, such as the summoning chamber, and guess what? There is an actual Saint Graph forming in it! We'll have someone new soon!"

---
---
-oof-
---

...Please tell me he's alive. And what about Undyne? P-Please tell me that they're okay...

___

"Chef Papyrus, who cooked the spaghetti for the two Pokemon, was still there admiring their cuteness as well, assuming it was a date...until he realized he should give them some space"

___

___

...You really aren't my son anymore..."Some tears flow out of her eyes as she had a more pained and sorrowful expression than ever before seen on her face"

Yang: "Let's hope they have what we need to actually top Toffee..."
---
Weiss: :laugh:
---
Max Brass: "MAX BRASS!"

-it's then that Hedlok started flying off, dragging the robot with him-
---
Then nothing shall be lost if I do THIS! -attempts to slash her-

I'm on their side! Father's a jerk! And so are all of his friends that aren't from the Dark World! Father wanted me dead at one point, and told one of your people to kill me when I was at their mercy. He said he was lying just to get me free. but I know that was the real lie, but one of your people named Jack spared my life anyway! I helped them escape later myself! And sent Chaldea a drive holding info on Rita Repulsa and her army! Now let me help you guys again by letting me help you escape!
___

"He still has Ridley and Dark Samus working there, so they'll be on the lookout for anyone relating to Chaldea in addition to Star and Moon"

"Ludo's also still out there...and from what Ingrid can recall, the fragment of the wand in Toffee's hand wasn't even a full half. Meaning Ludo could still have the third missing fragment, himself.."

(Yeah, altering the plot again a bit, which will get a proper explanation later)
Qrow: "Geez... and I thought my sister was a bad mom..."
---
-it's why she sent Rook and Yukari's shinigamis to investigate-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

---
---

---
da Vinci: "I'm sure the Counter-Force wouldn't summon anyone that wouldn't help us well in the situation. If it is even still active enough..."

Scathach: "...Where is he?"
---

Rin: "Weird, but okay?"
---
-Somewhere else...-
---
-Drakkon not following her-
Star: ...Guess we're goin' up!

Moon: "Sighs again and she goes to climb the tree with her daughter"

"Star took a fancy if damaged hat from a skeleton entangled in vines near the top"

___

(Almost everyone here has been given some kind of second chance...Whether it's for a better life, or to redeem themselves for past sins.)
___

"He's really been looking out for and protecting her...But she already knows that"
-Lily resting under the tree while they do so-
---
Atalanta: "I wonder how Jason will take it..."
---
-It reassures her at least-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Qrow: "Geez... and I thought my sister was a bad mom..."
---
-it's why she sent Rook and Yukari's shinigamis to investigate-
"At least she didn't try to kill Yang..."
___

"Ridley and Dark Samus will be out there, along with Ludo's rat mook, 9n pattol"

-Lily resting under the tree while they do so-
---
Atalanta: "I wonder how Jason will take it..."
---
-It reassures her at least-
"Moon got wrapped in some vines herself, mich to Star's horror"
___

(Hopefully to become a better person.)
___

that about covers it.

---
---

---

-
da Vinci: "I'm sure the Counter-Force wouldn't summon anyone that wouldn't help us well in the situation. If it is even still active enough..."

---

---
-Somewhere else...-
---

--
It summoned King Hassan back. I think it knows what it's doing...

"Rockruff shakes his head, not knowing where he was taken"
___

(...I can't believe he just jumped out the window like that.)

(Me either...He normally nails the lanring!)

"Laughrd at that"
___

Garnet: After that helmet!

___

"Asriel's attack is abruptly stopped without warning"

Hey, wait! That's Yang and Ruby's uncle!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
-Somewhere else...-
---

___

"Laughrd at that"
___

___

Arlon: "And since this base mostly relies on technology, it will not weaken like what we have noticed on many Casters."

-da Vinci is walking with a cane?-
---
Weiss: "Didn't know we had dinner and a show." :p
---
-Max Brass tries to reach him with his extendable arms... but barely missed as Hedlok laughs and retreats... to the tower?-
---
HUH?!

"At least she didn't try to kill Yang..."
___

"Ridley and Dark Samus will be out there, along with Ludo's rat mook, 9n pattol"
-indeed...-
---
Dr. Coyle: "Let me just call my forces first. If the base is already ours, there's no point in letting them break apart." -does so, which is why Hedlok suddenly flew off-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Jaune: He's really sweet...
---
Pandora: -chuckle-
---

-this is fitting :p-
-Then Kamui walks by-
---
Kuro: I just hope this doesn't turns badly...
---
-Indeed it is- :p

Artoria: "How have you two been doing?"
"Moon got wrapped in some vines herself, mich to Star's horror"
___

(Hopefully to become a better person.)
___

that about covers it.
-Lily unable to help-
---
Atalanta: "He does seem interested in it"
---
Aya: "Are you guys busy after this?"

___

"Laughrd at that"
___

___

Arlon: "And since this base mostly relies on technology, it will not weaken like what we have noticed on many Casters."

---
---
-Max Brass tries to reach him with his extendable arms... but barely missed as Hedlok laughs and retreats... to the tower?-
da Vinci: "Oh! Welcome back, Hashashin!" -yes, a cane-

King Hassan: "By now my labor hath been done, I had bestowed the Prince of the Underground with the concept of death. He is not unkillable anymore, but thou shall not understimate him. Still, since the Counter-Force allows me, I, Hassan-i Sabbah, shall remain under your service as long as I'm allowed"

Jeanne: "...I'm sorry, but, we don't know what of Dr. Gaster for now"

Scathach: "Oh no..."
---
Ozymandias: "Hmmm, he still needs to make a more direct move"
---
-Huh?-
---
-Indeed he is, Jenny-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-indeed...-
---
Dr. Coyle: "Let me just call my forces first. If the base is already ours, there's no point in letting them break apart." -does so, which is why Hedlok suddenly flew off-
"That aside, it seems this kid is here to help"
___

I''ll wait patiently.

-
-Lily unable to help-
---
Atalanta: "He does seem interested in it"
---
Aya: "Are you guys busy after this?"
"Stat is able to pull her out safely, thankfully..."
___

(Now just remains the question of whether or not he'll succeed.)
___

I try to never be busy.

---
---
---
HUH?!

-
-Then Kamui walks by-

da Vinci: "Oh! Welcome back, Hashashin!" -yes, a cane-

King Hassan: "By now my labor hath been done, I had bestowed the Prince of the Underground with the concept of death. He is not unkillable anymore, but thou shall not understimate him. Still, since the Counter-Force allows me, I, Hassan-i Sabbah, shall remain under your service as long as I'm allowed"

Jeanne: "...I'm sorry, but, we don't know what of Dr. Gaster for now"

Scathach: "Oh no..."
---
Ozymandias: "Hmmm, he still needs to make a more direct move"
---
-Huh?-
---
-Indeed he is, Jenny-
(Why are so many Sevants feeling week, anyway...?) "Still worried about Ata"

"sigh" Thanks anyway...I'm glad to see a familiar face again, though. "Referring to Hassan"

...What about Undyne?

"Ela worried for da Vinci?"

"No wonder the Rockruff looked so heartbroken..."
___

"Unlikely, since Patxi repeatedly insisted to the Riders that he didn't want this to be a date when everyone set up the private table for him and Winter :V"
___

Garnet: They're leaving.

Pearl: Why?

Garent: "using her Future Vision hoping to figure this out"
___

"The SOUL of Determination refused to wound Toruel...fatally, at least. It would allow weaker attacks against her."

"...She didn't understand why, but it gave her the time to escape with the others"

I can't just leave him here...Time for a rescue mission. Let's hope it goes smoothly.

"She flies down and hides"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Then Kamui walks by-
---
Kuro: I just hope this doesn't turns badly...
---
-Indeed it is- :p

Artoria: "How have you two been doing?"
-Sieg notice?-
---
-it won't... for Erika :V-
---
Kamui: "We've been doing great. How are things between you and EMIYA?"
---
and because I forgot the Nanoha thing...

Kanna: "Picnic?" :b:

Top Bottom