• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oh, she's totally confident!-
---
Phosphy: "What a great idea~!"
---
-not really :V-
-Current thoughts?-
___

-And Phosphora and Sparky both go to tell Lilith about the Pokemon Center's medical bay-
___

-Shuten was able to bring her out of her funk, but otherwise, all that call out did was make her legitimately saddened...-

-...Although, it's likely that it at least eventually helped contribute to Juri actually trying to talk to Martha about her bottling up her anger instead of just picking fights with her at random-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star; "I know, i-it's just...

...I've already lost a ton of you guys...And even some of the ones who technically survived only live on through fusing with other versions of themselves. For a while, I-I even thought Lily might be gone...

...I've already lost several of the other Casters, a-and nearly lost one of my best friends...I don't want to lose Glossaryck, too..." :crying:
___

Specter: "A last resort, but all too likely a necessary one."
___

-Prompting Aquamarine to try and freeze him with the wand's tractor beam!-

___

-He doesn't take a lot of pride in being seen as "cool" like the Frogadier Brothers and a few other younger Pokemon like them do, but he still isn't a big fan of being seen as cute- :p

-Does Ata greet him and/or comment on how he's batting the ball around before he notices that she's here?-

___

-Chrono surprised?-
Lily: "...Star..."
-Nitocris doesn't knows what to say, while Merlin has a hand on his chin-
---
Nitocris: "Fortunately, that has been rare here"
Ishtar: "Huh, true"
---
-SUCCEEDING AT THE MOMENT-
---
Atalanta: "Oh, it's going under the bed..."
---
-A little bit, he wonders if he should get anything...-
-but Shez makes good money :V-
---
Pandora: "Wanna see yourself?" :p
---
Marth: "What's going on?"
---
Ingrid: "What did you expect?"
Musashi: "...Wait, do we hve money?" -she can point that out now- :V
---
Medusa: "I wouldn't mind"
---
Tiki: "Just trying you" :p
---
Shiki: "Some sort of prank?"
Bikey is faster than everyone!

-Lancer then somehow pulls a bicyle with training wheels and...literal rocket boosters out of hammerspace, along with the sidecar for Charlotte-

___

-Giant skeleton fossils of extinct species on Mewni!-
___

Ooh, this is one of my favorites! Classic supervillain lair. :p

Myotismon's castle?
___

Penny: "I was always able to analyze situations and computer,s but have more recently been studying hacking extensively as well as upgrading myself with software with the capabilities for the task. If this device has any computer-like components or at least a computer database or hard drive, I might be able to learn more about how this device works..."

(Another trapped spirit?)

Steven: "Ren, can you communicate with them? Or sense how the ghost is doing?"

-Spooky is notably getting increasingly nervous and saddened the more they learn about the Spirit Chamber, which Sakura is likely the first to notice.-
Shez: "In your dreams, maybe." :p

Sothis: These two are getting along quite well.
---
Blake: "Whoa..."
---
Azura: "Ready to show what you can do?"
---
Ren: "It's trying to break free..."
Sitonai: "...At least you might find them quick..."
---
Atalanta: "Huh..."
---
Ophanimon: "Oh just an evil vampire Digimon. And sure am~"
---
Gonna setup that one last thing cuz why not.

-One of the most dangerous Specimens that there were was Specimen 2001, a creature known as "Kriemhild Gretchen", part of a race of magical undead beings called "Witches", one of massive size that could destroy an Earth in 10 days-

-In fact, she did with her own, and could only be recovered by GL Labs as she had been drifting in the emptiness of space amongst debris of her Earth after she had rampaged for who knows how long, with the researchers managing to entrap her inside her core with various anti-magic devices-

-"Kriemhild Gretchen" was not only the most powerful known of the "Witches", but the researchers of GL Labs wanted to study her to see how to turn other people into her race, as the process to become "Witches" involved having a soul extracted and then be brought into despair, so it was more benefitial to see if they could skip that part of the process-

-By all means, she was a last resort weapon, only to be unleashed if a world proved too much for them to capture and have more Specimens, or if some people really REALLY annoyed Spooky... Unfortunately, during the breakout, the containment breach where Kriemhild Gretchen's core was stored... Broke, no more anti-magic barriers keeping her at bay-

1717715486500.png

-And soon, in an enormous burst of dark magic... The Witch of Salvation's shape appeared-

1717716885190.png

-Alas, how she's dealt with will be seen after this-

Sakura: "...Can I help you?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Current thoughts?-
___

-And Phosphora and Sparky both go to tell Lilith about the Pokemon Center's medical bay-
___

-Shuten was able to bring her out of her funk, but otherwise, all that call out did was make her legitimately saddened...-

-...Although, it's likely that it at least eventually helped contribute to Juri actually trying to talk to Martha about her bottling up her anger instead of just picking fights with her at random-
Weiss: Hopefully, the Alliance will be dealt with soon...
---
Lilith: -sitting at her shrine-
---
-or maybe that's just her being bored to see Martha act all saintly :V-

Musashi: "...Wait, do we hve money?" -she can point that out now- :V
---
Medusa: "I wouldn't mind"
---
Tiki: "Just trying you" :p
---
Shiki: "Some sort of prank?"
Shez: "How much do you need?"
---
-Pandora does so... by using illusions to be a carbon copy of Medusa-
---
Marth: "I see... Have you ever wielded your world's Falchion?"
---
Ingrid: "I take yogurts very seriously, I'll have you know." :glare:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...Star..."
-Nitocris doesn't knows what to say, while Merlin has a hand on his chin-
---
Nitocris: "Fortunately, that has been rare here"
Ishtar: "Huh, true"
---
-SUCCEEDING AT THE MOMENT-
---
Atalanta: "Oh, it's going under the bed..."
---
-A little bit, he wonders if he should get anything...-
-Star is quiet for now, just sitting on her knees, silently crying-

-She hasn't talked about it much due to everything going on, but...the loss of the majority of Casters, barring only perhaps Giles, who were killed by Isis, has really weighed on her...-
___

Specter: "When was the last time any Master here used a Command Seal to stop a Servant from causing trouble?"
___

End of the line, Bludgeon. You might be spared if you answer our questions, but first, we have to deal with the rest of your co-conspirators...
___

-He grumpily glares at the yarn ball as he tries to claw or bat it out from under the bed-
___

-There's games, novelty items, sweets, high-tech stuff like drones and game consoles...-

Weiss: Hopefully, the Alliance will be dealt with soon...
---
Lilith: -sitting at her shrine-
---
-or maybe that's just her being bored to see Martha act all saintly :V-
-For the sake of the whole universe and potentially all humans and human-like species across it..-
___

-She sees Phosphora and the Pikachu walking to her shrine-
___

-That'd also make a lot of sense- :V

Shez: "In your dreams, maybe." :p

Sothis: These two are getting along quite well.
---
Blake: "Whoa..."
---
Azura: "Ready to show what you can do?"
---
Ren: "It's trying to break free..."
---
---
---

-One of the most dangerous Specimens that there were was Specimen 2001, a creature known as "Kriemhild Gretchen", part of a race of magical undead beings called "Witches", one of massive size that could destroy an Earth in 10 days-

-In fact, she did with her own, and could only be recovered by GL Labs as she had been drifting in the emptiness of space amongst debris of her Earth after she had rampaged for who knows how long, with the researchers managing to entrap her inside her core with various anti-magic devices-

-"Kriemhild Gretchen" was not only the most powerful known of the "Witches", but the researchers of GL Labs wanted to study her to see how to turn other people into her race, as the process to become "Witches" involved having a soul extracted and then be brought into despair, so it was more benefitial to see if they could skip that part of the process-

-By all means, she was a last resort weapon, only to be unleashed if a world proved too much for them to capture and have more Specimens, or if some people really REALLY annoyed Spooky... Unfortunately, during the breakout, the containment breach where Kriemhild Gretchen's core was stored... Broke, no more anti-magic barriers keeping her at bay-

View attachment 390748

-And soon, in an enormous burst of dark magic... The Witch of Salvation's shape appeared-

View attachment 390751

-Alas, how she's dealt with will be seen after this-

Sakura: "...Can I help you?"
Need another airlift, Max?

XJ-5: "Pretty sure most of us can travel fast anyway! We wouldn't have been built to save the Earth if weren't!"
___

-Some of them resemble dinosaurs, but with traits like extra arms, while other resemble large mammals with traits that many don't have like natural armor or giant wings-
___

...Sh-Should we be worried about him? O-Or her?

-Ophanimon enters the Dracula's castle-esque battlefield?-
___

-An intriguing yet horrifying experiment to GL Labs, and an opportunity for an incredible scare to Spooky...But bad news for the city the mansion is currently located in-

Also, sorry for not replying to that in my last post. Was in a slight rush typing that one....And I am again with this one because I'm about to go eat dinner. :p

Spooky: "...There's...nothing you can do! Just leave this room alone! Please..." :urg:

-Not only that, but Ren can also sense that the spirit is constantly miserable and full of nothing but grief and regret...-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "How much do you need?"
---
-Pandora does so... by using illusions to be a carbon copy of Medusa-
---
Marth: "I see... Have you ever wielded your world's Falchion?"
---
Ingrid: "I take yogurts very seriously, I'll have you know." :glare:
Musashi: "Er... Plenty?"
---
Medusa: "...Not a bad mirror" :p
---
Tiki: "I've had it in hand, but haven't used it in battle"
---
Shiki: "I guess you do, hm"
-Star is quiet for now, just sitting on her knees, silently crying-

-She hasn't talked about it much due to everything going on, but...the loss of the majority of Casters, barring only perhaps Giles, who were killed by Isis, has really weighed on her...-
___

Specter: "When was the last time any Master here used a Command Seal to stop a Servant from causing trouble?"
___

End of the line, Bludgeon. You might be spared if you answer our questions, but first, we have to deal with the rest of your co-conspirators...
___

-He grumpily glares at the yarn ball as he tries to claw or bat it out from under the bed-
___

-There's games, novelty items, sweets, high-tech stuff like drones and game consoles...-
-...Nitocris hugs her-
---
Ereshkigal: "I legitimately can't remember when..." -I think Blake once-
---
Bludgeon: "Heh... You really believe you can face the blood of Unicron and survive?"
---
-Atalanta could only chuckle at the sight-
---
-Do they have enough for a console?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

-In fact, she did with her own, and could only be recovered as she had been drifting in the emptiness of space amongst debris of her Earth after she had rampaged for who knows how long, with the researchers managing to entrap her inside her core with various anti-magic devices-

-By all means, she was a last resort weapon, only done if a world proved too much for them to retrieve Specimens, or if some people really REALLY annoyed Spooky... Unfortunately, during the breakout, the containment breach where Kriemhild Gretchen's core was stored... Broke, no more anti-magic barriers keeping her at bay-

XJ-5: "Pretty sure most of us can travel fast anyway! We wouldn't have been built to save the Earth if weren't!"
___

-Some of them resemble dinosaurs, but with traits like extra arms, while other resemble large mammals with traits that many don't have like natural armor or giant wings-
___

___

-An intriguing yet horrifying experiment to GL Labs, and an opportunity for an incredible scare to Spooky...But bad news for the city the mansion is currently located in-

Also, sorry for not replying to that in my last post. Was in a slight rush typing that one....And I am again with this one because I'm about to go eat dinner. :p

Spooky: "...There's...nothing you can do! Just leave this room alone! Please..." :urg:

-Not only that, but Ren can also sense that the spirit is constantly miserable and full of nothing but grief and regret...-
Sothis: "I have no doubt they will be quick at finding them."

Max: "I don't see why not?"
---
Blake: "Other worlds have such incredible creatures..."
---
Azura: "We have enough to worry about as is..."
---
Yang: "Yeah, there's something in this room."

Musashi: "Er... Plenty?"
---
Medusa: "...Not a bad mirror" :p
---
Tiki: "I've had it in hand, but haven't used it in battle"
---
Shiki: "I guess you do, hm"
Shez: "...." -shrugs- "Sure, I'll pay."
---
Pandora: "You're complimenting yourself." :p
---
Marth: "How did mine felt?"
---
-it doesn't even look fancy or anything, feeling more like some local joint-

Ingrid: "Help yourself. My treat." :)

-For the sake of the whole universe and potentially all humans and human-like species across it..-
___

-She sees Phosphora and the Pikachu walking to her shrine-
___

-That'd also make a lot of sense- :V
-indeed... but for now, caviar-
---
Lilith: "Oh, hello, you two." :) -floating towards them-
---
-that's why I said it- :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

---
---
---
Sitonai: "Let's go then!"
---
Atalanta: "I guess every world does"
---
Ophanimon: "Aw, no need to" :p -that she does-
---
-Indeed. In the midst of the group's quest to destroy Spooky's mansion, others in the city were dealing with stuff of their own, including the Rulers going to Suzuka's mansion to save the kids-

-...Suddenly though, they had heard a gigantic cry, looking at the source wondering "has that mountain ever been there?" before realizing... That wasn't a mountain-

-But that will be all for now legit-

Sakura: "...Why so?"
Shez: "...." -shrugs- "Sure, I'll pay."
---
Pandora: "You're complimenting yourself." :p
---
Marth: "How did mine felt?"
---
-it doesn't even look fancy or anything, feeling more like some local joint-

Ingrid: "Help yourself. My treat." :)
Musashi: "Yay~"
---
Medusa: "I know" :p
---
Tiki: "Still quite powerful"
---
-She does, wanting strawberry-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-...Nitocris hugs her-
---
Ereshkigal: "I legitimately can't remember when..." -I think Blake once-
---
Bludgeon: "Heh... You really believe you can face the blood of Unicron and survive?"
---
-Atalanta could only chuckle at the sight-
---
-Do they have enough for a console?-
-Star is initially surprised, then tearfully returns the hug-
___

-It was Blake commanding her to stop attacking Kamui and to dispell the Pelt's curse-
___

We've already extinguished one of your co-conspirators' Sparks. :smirk:
___

(Huh?) -Only heard her chuckling just after he retrieved the yarn ball...and upon seeing her and realizing she saw all that, he's startled and awkwardly kicks the yarn ball away with one of his hind legs out of embarrassment-

-Ahem- (Greetings, Ata.) :lol:

___

-Surprisingly enough, it turns out they do!-

-Chrono did really well at Galaga and Amy did really well at Dig-Dug- :p

-indeed... but for now, caviar-
---
Lilith: "Oh, hello, you two." :) -floating towards them-
---
-that's why I said it- :p
-High quality caviar that she's eating at a casual pace, there being no rush for her nor the majority of the others at the cafeteria to finish their dinners quickly with no missions today-
___

Sparky: "(You can float, too?!)" :surprised:
___

-Whatever the case, it's still better than the sheer bitter rivalry Martha had with her before-

---
---
---
---
---
---
-Indeed. In the midst of the group's quest to destroy Spooky's mansion, others in the city were dealing with stuff of their own, including the Rulers going to Suzuka's mansion to save the kids-

-...Suddenly though, they had heard a gigantic roar, looking at the source wondering "has that mountain ever been there?" before realizing... That wasn't a mountain-

-Jenny then lifts up Max, while Lancer drives Bikey to search the area for the remaining Servants on the rebellion's side-

-Charlotte presumably took the sidecar of bike again-
___

-And while Mewni still has incredible lifeforms in the present, these ones are outright extinct...-
___

-Sighs in relief-

Drones are armed and active. Lasers set to mild stun settings.
___

-Oh ****...-

Spooky: "There's nothing for you in this room! Just get out of here! I'll...I'll call the invasion off! Just leave!" :glare:

-While the others spoke, Penny was analyzing some data from and about the device-

Penny: "...Based on my data findings...the device is responsible for keeping the barrier up. But the only way to way to dispel the barrier permanently is to use the energy of another trapped spirit to collapse it, putting the ghost to rest in the process..." :urg:

Steven: "A spirit that's both trapped...and needs to be put to rest?"

Specimen 14: "..." -Realization kicks in- "...The Doll..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-SPA TREATMENT TIME-
---
Pandora: "So, was I right about this outfit?" :p
---
Marth: "Indeed. It's still quite the blade, even if not the real one."
---
-that sounds yum-
-And it turns out to be great!-
---
Medusa: "I suppose I can give it a try" :p
---
Artoria: "I can attest to it"
Tiki: "Of course, you must have used it already"
---
-Indeed, I can attest-
-Star is initially surprised, then tearfully returns the hug-
___

-It was Blake commanding her to stop attacking Kamui and to dispell the Pelt's curse-
___

We've already extinguished one of your co-conspirators' Sparks. :smirk:
___

(Huh?) -Only heard her chuckling just after he retrieved the yarn ball...and upon seeing her and realizing she saw all that, he's startled and awkwardly kicks the yarn ball away with one of his hind legs out of embarrassment-

-Ahem- (Greetings, Ata.) :lol:

___

-Surprisingly enough, it turns out they do!-

-Chrono did really well at Galaga and Amy did really well at Dig-Dug- :p
Nitocris: "You're such a kind soul..."
---
-Indeed, quite embarrassing for her-
---
Bludgeon: "One soul is expendable... But not his" -referring to the dark god-
---
Atalanta: "How are you doing?" :)
---
Amy: "...Well, well now" :p
Chrono: "...Maybe we could use them for this?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "You're such a kind soul..."
---
-Indeed, quite embarrassing for her-
---
Bludgeon: "One soul is expendable... But not his" -referring to the dark god-
---
Atalanta: "How are you doing?" :)
---
Amy: "...Well, well now" :p
Chrono: "...Maybe we could usethem for this?"
Star: "But I still couldn't save...so many of the other Casters..." :urg:

-I know that Edison and several alts of other characters like Scathach, Gilgamesh, Halloween Elizabeth and Summer Marie were there, but remind me of which other Casters used to be in the thread?-
___

-Yeah, you were right about it being Blake who used the Seals most recently-

-Though "embarrassing" is a bit of understatement given the circumstances...But it's not like any of these three were there to witness that confrontation-
___

That planet-eating robot you work for will never be revived. You'll get be lucky if you don't spend the rest of your life decaying in a cell on Homeworld for trying to bring back such an intergalactic threat.
___

(Quite well after a long nap. Did the tour go well?)
___

Dipper: "Sounds like a fair trade to me." :p

Mabel: "Go ahead! You guys totally earned it!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

-...Suddenly though, they had heard a gigantic roar, looking at the source wondering "has that mountain ever been there?" before realizing... That wasn't a mountain-

-Jenny then lifts up Max, while Lancer drives Bikey to search the area for the remaining Servants on the rebellion's side-

___

-And while Mewni still has incredible lifeforms in the present, these ones are outright extinct...-
___

-Sighs in relief-

___

-Oh ****...-

Spooky: "There's nothing for you in this room! Just get out of here! I'll...I'll call the invasion off! Just leave!" :glare:

-While the others spoke, Penny was analyzing some data from and about the device-

Penny: "...Based on my data findings...the device is responsible for keeping the barrier up. But the only way to way to dispel the barrier permanently is to use the energy of another trapped spirit to collapse it, putting the ghost to rest in the process..." :urg:

-would they find anyone?-
---
Blake: "I suppose that's true..." -then they see a catlike one? :V-
---
Azura: "What difficulty do you want?"
---
Ruby: "We still have it, right?"

-High quality caviar that she's eating at a casual pace, there being no rush for her nor the majority of the others at the cafeteria to finish their dinners quickly with no missions today-
___

Sparky: "(You can float, too?!)" :surprised:
___

-Whatever the case, it's still better than the sheer bitter rivalry Martha had with her before-
-it truly is such a delight for her-
---
Lilith: "Indeed I can. It's my usual way of moving around these days."
---
-it's a lot healthier, yes-

---
---
---
-Indeed, I can attest-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it truly is such a delight for her-
---
Lilith: "Indeed I can. It's my usual way of moving around these days."
---
-it's a lot healthier, yes-
-Most likely finishing it up within an hour, but does decide to get a fancy dessert as well or nah?-
___

Sparky: "(I thought dragons only flew using wings...)"
___

-But even so, Juri by and large hasn't really changed-

-And while Penny and anyone else with access to the Chaldeadex knows she isn't as heartless as the former Shadaloo agent herself claims, it's unlikely she ever will significantly change-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Most likely finishing it up within an hour, but does decide to get a fancy dessert as well or nah?-
___

Sparky: "(I thought dragons only flew using wings...)"
___

-But even so, Juri by and large hasn't really changed-

-And while Penny and anyone else with access to the Chaldeadex knows she isn't as heartless as the former Shadaloo agent herself claims, it's unlikely she ever will significantly change-
-she's not that hungry-
---
Lilith: "I suppose Astral Dragons like me are different in that aspect."
---
-she's too comfortable being who she currently is to ever budge-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

-Sighs in relief-

___

-Oh ****...-

---
---
---
-They'd hear shots-
---
Atalanta: "I wonder how they lived..." -what Uni asked-
---
Ophanimon: "Would the hardest be okay?"
---
Takeru: "...You remembered, didn't you?"
Makoto: "Wait, that one doll?"
Star: "But I still couldn't save...so many of the other Casters..." :urg:

-I know that Edison and several alts of other characters like Scathach, Gilgamesh, Halloween Elizabeth and Summer Marie were there, but remind me of which other Casters used to be in the thread?-
___

-Yeah, you were right about it being Blake who used the Seals most recently-

-Though "embarrassing" is a bit of understatement given the circumstances...But it's not like any of these three were there to witness that confrontation-
___

That planet-eating robot you work for will never be revived. You'll get be lucky if you don't spend the rest of your life decaying in a cell on Homeworld for trying to bring back such an intergalactic threat.
___

(Quite well after a long nap. Did the tour go well?)
___

Dipper: "Sounds like a fair trade to me." :p

Mabel: "Go ahead! You guys totally earned it!"
-I remember Anastasia appeared briefly, also Shakespeare was around-
Nitocris; "Not your fault..."
---
-So as far as they're concerned, it just... hasn't happened-
---
Bludgeon: "How come you can be so sure of that?"
---
Atalanta: "Yes, the little ones met plenty of people" :)
---
Amy: "We'll get to it~!" -that they diiiid-
---
---
---
-Indeed, I can attest-
Unreplied Uni

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I remember Anastasia appeared briefly, also Shakespeare was around-
Nitocris; "Not your fault..."
---
-So as far as they're concerned, it just... hasn't happened-
---
Bludgeon: "How come you can be so sure of that?"
---
Atalanta: "Yes, the little ones met plenty of people" :)
---
Amy: "We'll get to it~!" -that they diiiid-
-I think there was also Mozart, Zhuge/Waver, Mephisto, Nero, and maybe Cu...There was also Circe, but she returned later, I forget if Helena was one of Star's magic instructors, and nobody really liked Giles-

Star: "But isn't there more I could have done...? Or at least tried to do...?"
___

-...Probably for the best that it hasn't been much of a necessity- :V
___

Because once your little cult is disbanded and we bring a few select humans to the Zoo for my Diamond, Homeworld and the Decepticons will forge an intergalactic alliance so powerful that it simply cannot be overthrown. :smirk:
___

-Including fellow Pokemon, people they have common abilities with, and Pokemon Trainers!-
___

-Your choice on what game console/game console expy it is that's at the prize counter-

-she's not that hungry-
---
Lilith: "I suppose Astral Dragons like me are different in that aspect."
---
-she's too comfortable being who she currently is to ever budge-
-So instead, she simply calls it at her last piece of caviar-
___

-I forget if Lilith explained to him what Astral Dragons were or at least that they're a different species of dragon before or not...-
___

-And given how well she gets along with Shuten, she seems even less likely to change-

-The only real soft spots she has are for her friends due to them sharing her love of fights and chaos as well as still legitimately caring about her, and children due to her own tragic upbringing-

---
---
---
-They'd hear shots-
---
---
---
Makoto: "What doll?"
-The group doesn't hesitate to drive and fly towards the direction of the bullet and/or laser sounds. If it's not one of the Servants making them, they're currently in a fight with enemy troops who can and might need their help-
___

-Giant big cat creature with saber teeth and wings- :V
___

Uhh, s-sure? You're the one requesting the t-training simulation... -Worried-
___

Spooky: "I have no idea what you're talking about!" :glare:

-Atalanta would immediately look at the Doll with concern?-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Mordred: "Well, we've seen weirder anyway" :p -also what Goldie asked-
---
-I think a summation should be enough, like jogging, muscle exercises, and training his attacks-
---
LOL
Yuri: "...I think we should go with you"
Kaito/Monika/Sayori/Natsuki: "Huh?"
Yuri: "Well, it might be easier for him around our... Familiar presence"
Natsuki: "I see a point..."
---
Scáthach: "Very well then. I'll be sure you become great"
---
Moriarty: "Well then, it seems you're willing to be around us then... Interesting"

-Grimlock and the Dinobots also pretty much jumped on Serpenterra to do this-

---
Nanoha: I'm glad he has his friends at least...
Gorgon: "Even so, I'm sure she can very much speak..."
---
-The kids seem to all agree on that, as they get ready to face the remaining Specimens, with few Sparkless remaining-

-While Tiki tried to detain her with an ice breath!-
-The Croagunk totally is, lazily laying on another lawn chair next to Sans with his arms behind his head-

-Burrito confident?-

Dipper/Mabel: "Calling for backup!"

-A few seconds later, Mabel calls Ford on her cellphone-

Kick that mech's ass, Dinobots!
___

-Yeah, Kris might be horrified at Spamton's fate, and is even outright grieving for him despite his hostilities towards him...But his friends are still here to support and cheer him up-

-While the Delta Warriors talked, however, Fate would notice something shaped like a typical casting a shadow on the ground...and yet, the shadow itself seems to be cast from seemingly nothing, as the crystal itself isn't visible-
___

-Tirsiak clashes her antler's with the Knightmon's greatsword, glaring and gritting her teeth at knight-like Digimon, while Whiteface hovers towards Abigail-

-The ice...surprisingly only damages Queen Vanessa, as she grunts in pain due to the powers Tiki inherited from her divine lineage, but strangely isn't remotely frozen, despite clearly not looking like an ice-based entity-

Veyle: "That fish sure looks strong..." -looks at the Fabrication she summoned and pointed it at the Serpenterra-

-it immediately started casting a strong spell-
---
Ingrid: "Quite the perceptive one, though the difference between me and the one who sent me is minimal. It won't change things much."
---
Kanna: "Abby-chan! Watch out!"

-Neo pondering how helpful this creature can be-
[So the bone guy is a Trainer....?]

-good idea; too soon for another evolution-

You know I'm not a lost child, right?

-but for now it was time to explore more?-
-and yee, she is-

-if nothing else, a good mascot :V-

-starts channeling his energy into Godzilla's spines, thus into Godzilla himself-

-seems to recognize what Fishbunjin is doing and allows-

One is more satisfying to deck in the face.
So what's the idea with sending that rogue "Cyberdramon" I think it was called, to our universe to try to lay waste to it?
-he said calmly but it was clear he had pure venom in his tone-

-surprised at the clash but then uses this opportunity to kick forward like Ganondorf's Forward Tilt-

So you a like-a da cold....? Then I should-a kick up the heat!
-pulling out a special slice of Satan's Choice pizza he was saving for emergency...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-The Croagunk totally is, lazily laying on another lawn chair next to Sans with his arms behind his head-

-Burrito confident?-
-Neo pondering how helpful this creature can be-

-good idea; too soon for another evolution-

You know I'm not a lost child, right?

-and yee, she is-

Artoria: "And has been for quite a while now"
---
-Indeed, for now he'd be targetting dummies in the shape of previous Chaldean enemies such as Megatron, Dark Samus or M. Bison-
---
Sayori: "No, but it might still be nice! The more, the merrier~!" -she does sound a little less self-deprecating-
-Like there's still hints of it in her voice, no question, but she's trying to not think much of it (though she might be seeing a psychiatrist now too)-
---
-It was-
Mash: "We'll just show her a bit more around"
Scáthach: "Fair. Good luck"
---
-She has a sort of charm to her, they can't deny that-
-...Fran specially seems to like her-
Dipper/Mabel: "Calling for backup!"

-A few seconds later, Mabel calls Ford on her cellphone-

Kick that mech's ass, Dinobots!
___

-Yeah, Kris might be horrified at Spamton's fate, and is even outright grieving for him despite his hostilities towards him...But his friends are still here to support and cheer him up-

-While the Delta Warriors talked, however, Fate would notice something shaped like a typical casting a shadow on the ground...and yet, the shadow itself seems to be cast from seemingly nothing, as the crystal itself isn't visible-
___

-Tirsiak clashes her antler's with the Knightmon's greatsword, glaring and gritting her teeth at knight-like Digimon, while Whiteface hovers towards Abigail-

-The ice...surprisingly only damages Queen Vanessa, as she grunts in pain due to the powers Tiki inherited from her divine lineage, but strangely isn't remotely frozen, despite clearly not looking like an ice-based entity-
Veyle: "That fish sure looks strong..." -looks at the Fabrication she summoned and pointed it at the Serpenterra-

---
Ingrid: "Quite the perceptive one, though the difference between me and the one who sent me is minimal. It won't change things much."
---
-starts channeling his energy into Godzilla's spines, thus into Godzilla himself-

So what's the idea with sending that rogue "Cyberdramon" I think it was called, to our universe to try to lay waste to it?

-surprised at the clash but then uses this opportunity to kick forward like Ganondorf's Forward Tilt-

-pulling out a special slice of Satan's Choice pizza he was saving for emergency...-
-That might be enough to deliver a good final blow-
-Serpenterra tries to shoot a beam at Veyle from its mouth, while the Dinobots kept stomping on its back-
---
-So curious, Fate silently decided to investigate-
Gorgon: "Why did you take him away from me?!"
---
Abby: "Huh?" -the Foreigner would try to swing her teddy bear upwards to attack-

Tiki: Huh, that has rarely happened... -then the pizza- "Oh?"
-I think there was also Mozart, Zhuge/Waver, Mephisto, Nero, and maybe Cu...There was also Circe, but she returned later, I forget if Helena was one of Star's magic instructors, and nobody really liked Giles-

Star: "But isn't there more I could have done...? Or at least tried to do...?"
___

-...Probably for the best that it hasn't been much of a necessity- :V
___

Because once your little cult is disbanded and we bring a few select humans to the Zoo for my Diamond, Homeworld and the Decepticons will forge an intergalactic alliance so powerful that it simply cannot be overthrown. :smirk:
___

-Including fellow Pokemon, people they have common abilities with, and Pokemon Trainers!-
___

-Your choice on what game console/game console expy it is that's at the prize counter-
-Yeah, they were all there-

Merlin: "Now, now, not even my foresight told me of what would happen. Artoria went through a similar thing over Camelot, you know? It's lamentable, but she couldn't just keep blaming herself all the time"
---
-...Yeah, so maybe they don't need to worry-
---
Bludgeon: "..............................Hahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
---
Atalanta: "They still need to be guided a litt bit through the castle, but Irisviel will join us tomorrow to help"
---
-I'll say some PSP cuz why not-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah, they were all there-

Merlin: "Now, now, not even my foresight told me of what would happen. Artoria went through a similar thing over Camelot, you know? It's lamentable, but she couldn't just keep blaming herself all the time"
---
-...Yeah, so maybe they don't need to worry-
---
Bludgeon: "..............................Hahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
---
Atalanta: "They still need to be guided a litt bit through the castle, but Irisviel will join us tomorrow to help"
---
-I'll say some PSP cuz why not-
-Star is still silent for now, but is listening to Merlin and Nitocris' words, trying to process them-
___

Specter: "Hmm...Perhaps it's of no concern for now. And for the best that no fights have escalated to the point where use a Command Seal to stop it would be necessary."
___

Now what's so humorous? 🤨
___

(That much isn't terribly surprising. If they're all Wild Pokemon, then the a populated castle and village environment is likely brand new to many them...)

___

-A Playstation Portable? Neat!-

-and yee, she is-

-It was-
(Yup. My Skelebro here's been my Trainer since almost day 1. He's taught me a lot in the ways of hilarious jokes and the art of laziness.) -Puts on a pair of sunglasses...that are completely useless since the cafeteria is indoors-

-In fact, maybe it's time that Burrito is introduced to some of the other young and early evolution Pokemon...-

Penny: "And congratulations on getting a Pokemon, Dr. Alphys! I am sure you will love it here, Burrito." :) -Pats the Bidoof-

-Serpenterra tries to shoot a beam at Veyle from its mouth, while the Dinobots kept stomping on its back-
---
---
Abby: "Huh?" -the Foreigner would try to swing her teddy bear upwards to attack-

---
---

-And while the other giants and Undyne are attacking the mech, mere minutes after Mabel called Ford, one more giant mech appears, and a much more unorthodox-looking one at that-

___

-Fate would find that, despite there being no clear sign of the object casting the shadow...that there is actually a physical crystal lying on the ground, exactly in the spot from where it should logically be casting the shadow, further proven by the fact that it's radiating mana-

-...The crystal itself is invisible...And despite that, it's still somehow casting a shadow...-
___

-If the teddy bear has magic or eldritch effects, Whiteface is damaged, visibly glitching out as a result-

-Tirsiak is kicked back as a result, and sends more wolves towards Knightmon, this time merely as a distraction before charging at him with her antlers yet again-

Oh? What utter nonsense is this...?

-Quizzical head tilt, her red eyes glowing even more as she glares at Peppino-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moriarty: "Well then, it seems you're willing to be around us then... Interesting"
-Neo now wonders if it shoudl have a hat-

---
---
---
-Indeed, I can attest-
-would Draco enjoy it?-
---
Pandora: "Neat~!" :D
---
Marth: "I never asked, but how does it compare to your own sword?"

-So instead, she simply calls it at her last piece of caviar-
___

-I forget if Lilith explained to him what Astral Dragons were or at least that they're a different species of dragon before or not...-
___

-And given how well she gets along with Shuten, she seems even less likely to change-

-The only real soft spots she has are for her friends due to them sharing her love of fights and chaos as well as still legitimately caring about her, and children due to her own tragic upbringing-
-very much so-
---
-he at least knows she's a different type of dragon-
---
-and people too weak to make for fun fights, though that's less a soft spot and more her not wanting to be bored-

-They'd hear shots-
---
---
---
Makoto: "Wait, that one doll?"
-The group doesn't hesitate to drive and fly towards the direction of the bullet and/or laser sounds. If it's not one of the Servants making them, they're currently in a fight with enemy troops who can and might need their help-
___

___

___

-Shez and Achilles got there first-
---
Blake: -cat ears be raised up-
---
Azura: "She wouldn't be one of the highest authorities of the Digital World if she couldn't handle some difficult situations..."

Palu: "That's a good enough point, honestly."
---
-Ata definitely wouldn't forget the soul of a child...-

---
---

___

-Fate would find that, despite there being no clear sign of the object casting the shadow...that there is actually a physical crystal lying on the ground, exactly in the spot from where it should logically be casting the shadow, further proven by the fact that it's radiating mana-

-...The crystal itself is invisible...And despite that, it's still somehow casting a shadow...-
___

-If the teddy bear has magic or eldritch effects, Whiteface is damaged, visibly glitching out as a result-

-Tirsiak is kicked back as a result, and sends more wolves towards Knightmon, this time merely as a distraction before charging at him with her antlers yet again-

-SHACKTRON!!!!-

Nel: "I'm starting to question our own usefulness in this fight, Divine One."

Alear: "Yeah, it seems the others have this under control for now."
---
Ingrid: "You are unfortunately targeting the wrong person for this. I was under the corruptive influence of a dark essence, so none of my actions during that time were my own and as such, I don't really know much behind this darker self's intentions...

But if I had to guess on why she separated you from your own Digimon, Gorgon, it is likely that she saw it as a threat to her plans and worked on preventing it from stopping her during the brief time you were unsummoned...

This is all I know." -completely honest but her reputation may make that hard to believe?-
---
Kanna: She's doing so well...

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

---
---
Azura: "She wouldn't be one of the highest authorities of the Digital World if she couldn't handle some difficult situations..."

---
-And they'd see redhead lady shooting at Ranger clones-
---
Atalanta: "That's a... Chimera alright"
---
Ophanimon: "I am pretty sure of what I'm saying, as Lady Azura implied~"
---
Takeru: "I know it isn't easy to remember how... You died... It isn't easy for any spirit I encountered"
-She really does... She doesn't wants her to suffer any longer...-
-Star is still silent for now, but is listening to Merlin and Nitocris' words, trying to process them-
___

Specter: "Hmm...Perhaps it's of no concern for now. And for the best that no fights have escalated to the point where use a Command Seal to stop it would be necessary."
___

Now what's so humorous? 🤨
___

(That much isn't terribly surprising. If they're all Wild Pokemon, then the a populated castle and village environment is likely brand new to many them...)

___

-A Playstation Portable? Neat!-
-It isn't... Her fault?-
---
Ereshkigal: "True..."
Ishtar: "...What were you talking about again?"
---
Bludgeon: "You can't even begin to comprehend Unicron, that's what's funny"
---
Atalanta: "Not to mention they were aboard the Arthra for a little..."
---
-Indeed that's what they just get-
Amy: "Oh this one looks neat~"
-would Draco enjoy it?-
---
Pandora: "Neat~!" :D
---
Marth: "I never asked, but how does it compare to your own sword?"
-...Perhaps-
---
Medusa: "Maybe I should thank you" :p
---
Artoria: "Hmmm, both do have a sacred energy to them, though Excalibur is more... Aggressive, in a way?"
---
Unreplied or finished?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-It isn't... Her fault?-
---
Ereshkigal: "True..."
Ishtar: "...What were you talking about again?"
---
Bludgeon: "You can't even begin to comprehend Unicron, that's what's funny"
---
Atalanta: "Not to mention they were aboard the Arthra for a little..."
---
-Indeed that's what they just get-
Amy: "Oh this one looks neat~"
Star: "...What if I was there when it happened?"
___

Specter: "Kama and Kiara...?"
___

I understand that Unicron is a mechanical abomination that devours planets and was destroyed. And even if there are any chances of reviving him, the very fact that he's gone and all the sheer extreme lengths of experimentation and efforts you've had to go through just to even try to begin to revive this abomination as well as replace your own fuel with Angolmois are all proof that he can be eliminated permanently.

And rest assured, we'll see to it that any chances of this planet-eating abomination are crushed... -Glared coldly at Bludgeon during that last sentence-

___

(And with all the technology, it must've been a type of environment they were even less familiar with...) -Sighs-
___

Mabel: "Ooh, a portable one!"

-very much so-
---
-he at least knows she's a different type of dragon-
---
-and people too weak to make for fun fights, though that's less a soft spot and more her not wanting to be bored-
-Her bowl of soup and caviar is now pretty much finished-
___

Sparky: "(So different types of dragons can levitate...and others just use wings to fly??)"
___

-So unless it's a group of low level enemy infantry soldiers that need to be taken down, she at least b won't try to attack or challenge people well below her skill or strength levels to a fight-

---
---

---
---
---
---
Takeru: "I know it isn't easy to remember how... You died... It isn't easy for any spirit I encountered"
Is that...?
___

-A definite Chimera since it has traits from several animals...Though this one largely appears to be a largely feline one-
___

In that case, what difficulty level do you request, Ophanimon?
___

-Spooky just looks around sadly for a few seconds, at a loss for words...Then storms off, flying out of the room and phasing through the wall, looking genuinely upset-

-And if the data Penny analyzed about the Spirit Seal is correct, this might be an opportunity to free the child's spirit from the Doll, putting them to rest and allowing them to pass on to Heaven...-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
---
-Indeed, for now he'd be targetting dummies in the shape of previous Chaldean enemies such as Megatron, Dark Samus or M. Bison-
---
Sayori: "No, but it might still be nice! The more, the merrier~!" -she does sound a little less self-deprecating-
-Like there's still hints of it in her voice, no question, but she's trying to not think much of it (though she might be seeing a psychiatrist now too)-
---
-It was-
---
-She has a sort of charm to her, they can't deny that-
-...Fran specially seems to like her-

---
---

(Yup. My Skelebro here's been my Trainer since almost day 1. He's taught me a lot in the ways of hilarious jokes and the art of laziness.) -Puts on a pair of sunglasses...that are completely useless since the cafeteria is indoors-

-In fact, maybe it's time that Burrito is introduced to some of the other young and early evolution Pokemon...-

Penny: "And congratulations on getting a Pokemon, Dr. Alphys! I am sure you will love it here, Burrito." :) -Pats the Bidoof-

-And while the other giants and Undyne are attacking the mech, mere minutes after Mabel called Ford, one more giant mech appears, and a much more unorthodox-looking one at that-

___

___

-SHACKTRON!!!!-

---
Ingrid: "You are unfortunately targeting the wrong person for this. I was under the corruptive influence of a dark essence, so none of my actions during that time were my own and as such, I don't really know much behind this darker self's intentions...

But if I had to guess on why she separated you from your own Digimon, Gorgon, it is likely that she saw it as a threat to her plans and worked on preventing it from stopping her during the brief time you were unsummoned...

This is all I know." -completely honest but her reputation may make that hard to believe?-
---
[Huh....so even non-humans can be Trainers....?]

-and even allies like Juri :V-

-he does take notice of her demeanor....no longer a mask it seems, or at the very least less of a mask-

-she kicks her leg at the petting-

-yes, she should get a hat :V-

-his body starts to glow blue all over before the glow gets more yellow-
-like this but yellow instead of red-

-unbeknownst to all of then, Isis didn't intend on just sending the Cyberdramon to another world....she was trying to erase it from existence altogether-
-another force had other plans, one Isis actually feared the awakening of as the largest obstacle to her goal by far-

-blocking the wolves with shield while preparing a Berserk Sword strike-

-he consumes the pizza as his skin turns red as he gets a particularly fiendish grin on his face-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-...Perhaps-
---
Medusa: "Maybe I should thank you" :p
---
Artoria: "Hmmm, both do have a sacred energy to them, though Excalibur is more... Aggressive, in a way?"
---
Unreplied or finished?
Shez: "Adding the massage was a good call, Mushi. I feel better than ever~"
---
Pandora: "But will you?" :p
---
Marth: "The Falchion doesn't really do massive beams..."
---
-Shiki liked the yogurt?-

-Her bowl of soup and caviar is now pretty much finished-
___

Sparky: "(So different types of dragons can levitate...and others just use wings to fly??)"
___

-So unless it's a group of low level enemy infantry soldiers that need to be taken down, she at least b won't try to attack or challenge people well below her skill or strength levels to a fight-
Weiss: That was great.
---
Lilith: "Indeed... but is there a reason you came here? I was just about to take a nap."
---
-and even if she does, she'd be too bored to actually go for a kill-

---
---
---
Is that...?
___

-A definite Chimera since it has traits from several animals...Though this one largely appears to be a largely feline one-
___

___

-Spooky just looks around sadly for a few seconds, at a loss for words...Then storms off, flying out of the room and phasing through the wall, looking genuinely upset-

-And if the data Penny analyzed about the Spirit Seal is correct, this might be an opportunity to free the child's spirit from the Doll, putting them to rest and allowing them to pass on to Heaven...-
Shez: "Hey, that's gotta be one of them, right?"
---
Blake: "Hm..." -sees if there's info on what it is-
---
Azura: -bluntly- "She asked for the hardest..."
---
Ren: "We should let that spirit rest..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: That was great.
---
Lilith: "Indeed... but is there a reason you came here? I was just about to take a nap."
---
-and even if she does, she'd be too bored to actually go for a kill-
-The fact that it reminded her of her old home in Atlas probably made the meal even more worthwhile-
___

-Phosphora mentions the Pokemon Center?-
___

-So at least Chaldea doesn't have to worry about her going completely out of control- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-and even allies like Juri :V-

-he does take notice of her demeanor....no longer a mask it seems, or at the very least less of a mask-

Artoria: "That's the case with many here" :) -nomming borgar-
---
-Yeah, people aren't that fond of her- :V -Serves them as a motivation to beat the dummies up!-
---
-Indeed, likely also not wanting to waste the effort that went into this new body of hers-
-Either way all three stand up having finished their meals-
---
Mash/Scáthach: Cute...
---
-A top hat would be nice-
Frankesntein: "...Cute"

___

___

-SHACKTRON!!!!-

---

---

-unbeknownst to all of then, Isis didn't intend on just sending the Cyberdramon to another world....she was trying to erase it from existence altogether-
-another force had other plans, one Isis actually feared the awakening of as the largest obstacle to her goal by far-

-he consumes the pizza as his skin turns red as he gets a particularly fiendish grin on his face-
-Serpenterra wouldn't notice Godzilla's power up, trying to get rid of the Dinobots and the Shacktron with claws, but Rita inside has a bad feeling...-
---
-Carefully, Fate would try to lift the crystal using a magic tractor beam from her Device-
-And one that unfortunately, Ingrid is unable to recall-
-Gorgon grits her teeth, frustrated and concerned-
---
-It's Abby, so it did damage Whiteface-
Abby: "I just hit something!"
Illya: "But it's alright!"

Tiki: "..." Is he human?
Star: "...What if I was there when it happened?"
___

Specter: "Kama and Kiara...?"
___

I understand that Unicron is a mechanical abomination that devours planets and was destroyed. And even if there are any chances of reviving him, the very fact that he's gone and all the sheer extreme lengths of experimentation and efforts you've had to go through just to even try to begin to revive this abomination as well as replace your own fuel with Angolmois are all proof that he can be eliminated permanently.

And rest assured, we'll see to it that any chances of this planet-eating abomination are crushed... -Glared coldly at Bludgeon during that last sentence-

___

(And with all the technology, it must've been a type of environment they were even less familiar with...) -Sighs-
___

Mabel: "Ooh, a portable one!"
Nitocris: "But you weren't..."
Merlin: "There's little case in pondering"
---
Ereshkigal: "..We were, yeah"
---
Bludgeon: "You're the same as them, not understanding the true scope that he encompases..." -Sparkless began to shoot-
---
Atalanta: "Yes, so it's a good thing the people here have been welcoming..."
---
Chrono: "How does it work in comparison?"
Shez: "Adding the massage was a good call, Mushi. I feel better than ever~"
---
Pandora: "But will you?" :p
---
Marth: "The Falchion doesn't really do massive beams..."
---
-Shiki liked the yogurt?-
Musashi: "Aaah~ I knew you'd love it~"
---
Medusa: "I'll think of it" :p
---
Artoria: "There is also that fact, correct"
---
Shiki: "...Not bad"
Is that...?
___

___

___

---
---
---
Achilles: "Oh right, the scary one" :p
---
-Atalanta also doooo-
---
Ophanimon: "What she said" :p
---
Sakura/Takeru: "Spooky-san..." -really concerned-
Mordred: "How?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The fact that it reminded her of her old home in Atlas probably made the meal even more worthwhile-
___

-Phosphora mentions the Pokemon Center?-
___

-So at least Chaldea doesn't have to worry about her going completely out of control- :V
-the nostalgia is strong~-
---
Phosphora: "Pokemon Center's ready, girl."

Lilith: "A-Already?" 😮
---
-indeed-

Musashi: "Aaah~ I knew you'd love it~"
---
Medusa: "I'll think of it" :p
---
Artoria: "There is also that fact, correct"
---
Shiki: "...Not bad"
Shez: "What do you think, Draco?"
---
-hmmmmm-
---
Marth: "It's an incredible blade..."
---
Ingrid: "I shall take that as high praise." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "But you weren't..."
Merlin: "There's little case in pondering"
---
Ereshkigal: "..We were, yeah"
---
Bludgeon: "You're the same as them, not understanding the true scope that he encompases..." -Sparkless began to shoot-
---
Atalanta: "Yes, so it's a good thing the people here have been welcoming..."
---
Chrono: "How does it work in comparison?"
Star: "I know I can't go back and try to change it now, but still..."
___

Specter: "You didn't hear any of that?"

-Or did Ishtar just get distracted by something?-
___

-Aquamarine is surprised by that, while the last few remaining Extermination Robonoids shoot at them-

Everyone in the vicinity, open fire on those Sparkless!

___

(Knowing most people here as well as the Artrha's crew, I'm not surprised that they have.)
___

Dipper: "Well, the graphics and display resolution are a lower than most standing consoles, but were still pretty advanced for handheld consoles of their time."

-the nostalgia is strong~-
---
Phosphora: "Pokemon Center's ready, girl."

Lilith: "A-Already?" 😮
---
-indeed-
-She couldn't help but smile reflecting on it?-
___

Sparky: "(Phosphoa got the machine those Pokemon Centers use to heal Pokemon working!)" :b:
___

-Meanwhile, Penny goes back to the labs to resume work on some potential inventions she was working on-

Artoria: "That's the case with many here" :) -nomming borgar-

Mash/Scáthach: Cute...
OUR FRIENDS UNDYNE AND THE BRILLIANT DR. ALPHYS ARE POKEMON TRAINERS AS WELL! AND THEY A FISH MONSTER AND LIZARD/DINOSAUR MONSTER, RESPECTIVELY!

Penny: "Awwwwwwwww~!" :b:

---
---
---
---
-Atalanta also doooo-
---
---
That is an accurate description of our friend Nobunaga!
___

-It turns out it's called a Sphinx Chimera, and along with being capable of flight, it could also apparently breathe fire-

-...Yeah, Mewni's wildlife is pretty dangerous- :V
___

-If she did, I forgot and retcon Gaster's last dialogue lmao-

Drones and simulation difficult set to max difficulty!
___

I think we need to place the Doll in the Spirit Seal...

-Ren would be able to sense that the Doll is willing to be placed in it if it means passing on. The spirit of the child trapped within the old victorian styled Doll wants to pass on-

-Serpenterra wouldn't notice Godzilla's power up, trying to get rid of the Dinobots and the Shacktron with claws, but Rita inside has a bad feeling...-
---
-Carefully, Fate would try to lift the crystal using a magic tractor beam from her Device-
---

-SHACKTRON!!!!-

---

---

-The Shacktron fires several cannon balls at Serpentena while running towards it, preparing for a melee strike-

-Erika and Ephraim wonder what this bizarre giant mech is?-

If you guys are dealing damage to this giant planet-killing Megazord, then you're still helping! This is one fight we can't afford to lose!
___

-The crystal remains invisible, but it's definitely there, and Fate can read off levels of mana from it...-
___

-Whiteface is glitching out while audibly in pain, evidently stunned from the attack as well, prompting Tetra, Toon Link and Medli to use or fire several of their own ranged magical attacks at it-

-Which Tirsiak tries to counter with a slash of her antlers, but likely won't match in strength given the name of that move-

-Queen Vanessa stares at Peppino with a confused yet dismissive look, then runs at him, undeterred from killing them and every other living being here on sight-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "What do you think, Draco?"
---
-hmmmmm-
---
Marth: "It's an incredible blade..."
---
Ingrid: "I shall take that as high praise." :p
-Draco is in her own world smiling as she's massaged now-
---
-But yeah, they get outfit-
---
Tiki: "I have heard many praise is"
Artoria: "Well, that part is true..."
---
Shiki: "Hm" -noms-
Star: "I know I can't go back and try to change it now, but still..."
___

Specter: "You didn't hear any of that?"

-Or did Ishtar just get distracted by something?-
___

-Aquamarine is surprised by that, while the last few remaining Extermination Robonoids shoot at them-

Everyone in the vicinity, open fire on those Sparkless!

___

(Knowing most people here as well as the Artrha's crew, I'm not surprised that they have.)
___

Dipper: "Well, the graphics and display resolution are a lower than most standing consoles, but were still pretty advanced for handheld consoles of their time."
Nitocris: "You're a teen who has many troubles on your own, and plenty of those were out of your reach. There's no point in blaming yourself"
---
Ishtar: "No, you just seemed a little quiet now"
---
-The Seekers instantly do, fortunately the Sparkless can't aim well-
---
Atalanta: "We'll continue tomorrow, and Irisviel will join us"
---
Chrono: "And when was that?"
Amy: -Googling- "2004"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "You're a teen who has many troubles on your own, and plenty of those were out of your reach. There's no point in blaming yourself"
---
Ishtar: "No, you just seemed a little quiet now"
---
-The Seekers instantly do, fortunately the Sparkless can't aim well-
---
Atalanta: "We'll continue tomorrow, and Irisviel will join us"
---
Chrono: "And when was that?"
Amy: -Googling- "2004"
Star: "...

...I'm doing the same thing I did before Boudica gave us advice, aren't I?" :urg:
___

Specter: "I'm...not always especially talkative."
___

-They're just undead cannon fodder to them...-
___

(Can I be of assistance with the tour?)
___

Dipper: "Yep, the Playstation Portable's been around for a while."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-A top hat would be nice-
Frankesntein: "...Cute"
-so a top hat she makes-

---
---

-The Shacktron fires several cannon balls at Serpentena while running towards it, preparing for a melee strike-

-Erika and Ephraim wonder what this bizarre giant mech is?-

If you guys are dealing damage to this giant planet-killing Megazord, then you're still helping! This is one fight we can't afford to lose!
___

-The crystal remains invisible, but it's definitely there, and Fate can read off levels of mana from it...-
___

-Whiteface is glitching out while audibly in pain, evidently stunned from the attack as well, prompting Tetra, Toon Link and Medli to use or fire several of their own ranged magical attacks at it-

-Which Tirsiak tries to counter with a slash of her antlers, but likely won't match in strength given the name of that move-

-Queen Vanessa stares at Peppino with a confused yet dismissive look, then runs at him, undeterred from killing them and every other living being here on sight-
-looks like Rita's about to get wrecked-
---
Ingrid: "I truly cannot give a better answer than this. My apologies."
----
Kanna: "Keep going it, Abby-chan!" :b:

---
-Atalanta also doooo-
---
---
___

-It turns out it's called a Sphinx Chimera, and along with being capable of flight, it could also apparently breathe fire-

___

___

-Ren would be able to sense that the Doll is willing to be placed in it if it means passing on. The spirit of the child trapped within the old victorian styled Doll wants to pass on-
Shez: "She seems cool to me." :p
---
Blake: "...I thought Grimm were dangerous..."
---
-HECK YEAH, TRAINING TIME-
---
Ren: "That's what it wants..."

-She couldn't help but smile reflecting on it?-
___

Sparky: "(Phosphoa got the machine those Pokemon Centers use to heal Pokemon working!)" :b:
___

-Meanwhile, Penny goes back to the labs to resume work on some potential inventions she was working on-
-it felt nostalgic-
---
Lilith: "That truly is wonderful news," :)
---
-good for her-

-Draco is in her own world smiling as she's massaged now-
---
-But yeah, they get outfit-
---
Tiki: "I have heard many praise is"
Artoria: "Well, that part is true..."
---
Shiki: "Hm" -noms-
Shez: "Awwwwww." :)
---
-YAY-
---
Marth: "It's hardly a surprise... but if that sword truly chose you, you must have a lot of merit."
---
-how cute-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it felt nostalgic-
---
Lilith: "That truly is wonderful news," :)
---
-good for her-
-It was both a high quality fancy meal, and one that brought back memories of her home...-
___

Sparky: "(After she built it, we just needed to run some tests, and then she easily fixed it!)"
___

-Any of the other scientists see her?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "...

...I'm doing the same thing I did before Boudica gave us advice, aren't I?" :urg:
___

Specter: "I'm...not always especially talkative."
___

-They're just undead cannon fodder to them...-
___

(Can I be of assistance with the tour?)
___

Dipper: "Yep, the Playstation Portable's been around for a while."
Lily: "...Now that you mention it..."
---
Ereshkigal: "..." -likewise-
Nitocris: "Huh..."
---
-Indeed, not the most ideal for Bludgeon but sufficient-
---
Atalanta: "I don't see why you wouldn't"
---
Amy: "Though they don't make games for it anymore, there's plenty"
Chrono: "Why would they stop?"
___

___

___

---
---
---
-And she juts shot at a dozen clones at once-
---
Atalanta: "And those are common here? Durn..."
---
-And thus, Ophanimon waits to see what she'll face-
-Then spotted DOZENS of drones aiming-
---
-Where will Spooky end up?-
Atalanta: "...If that's what you want, then I'll hope you'll remain at peace" -patted the doll before being ready to place her where needed-
Shez: "Awwwwww." :)
---
-YAY-
---
Marth: "It's hardly a surprise... but if that sword truly chose you, you must have a lot of merit."
---
-how cute-
Draco: "...Eh?"
---
Medusa: "It was costly, huh"
---
Artoria: "Merlin and others tended to say that..."
---
-Indeed, what Ingrid thinks?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...Now that you mention it..."
---
Ereshkigal: "..." -likewise-
Nitocris: "Huh..."
---
-Indeed, not the most ideal for Bludgeon but sufficient-
---
Atalanta: "I don't see why you wouldn't"
---
Amy: "Though they don't make games for it anymore, there's plenty"
Chrono: "Why would they stop?"
Star: -Sighs- "Maybe I didn't learn as much from her wisdom as I thought...But even if I did, then I still need to stop endlessly kicking myself over this, even if I do think I could've made a difference on the chance that I was there or knew about Isis ahead of time..."
___

Specter: "Forgive if I fall silent at times. I was also trying to recall any cases where someone did have to put a stop to a fight using Command Seals..."
___

-And they provide enough cover fire for Bludgeon to either land a shot on some of the Decepticons or otherwise make a getaway?-
___

(Very well. What can I assist with?) -Small reserved smile-
___

Dipper: "The software got outdated and third party support for it died out. Happens nearly every decade or so."

---
---
---
---
---
---
Atalanta: "...If that's what you want, then I'll hope you'll remain at peace" -patted the doll before being ready to place her where needed-
Whoa! ...Okay, people weren't exaggerating how deadly Nobunaga was...

I don't think those enemy clones are going to stand a chance!
___

-Well, they used to be. These ones are extinct- :V
___

-None of which hesitated to fire lasers at Ophanimon-
___

-Spooky just leaves the room for now. She really doesn't want them to learn something from the Spirit Seal...but she isn't bothering to stop them, either-

(Ata...)

Steven: "Are you gonna be okay...? Is...is whoever trapped in the Doll going to be okay, too?" 😟

-Ren can sense that the Doll is joyful, grateful for Atalanta's friendship and all the care and help she's provided for them. And while he can also sense that the Doll is saddened due to knowing they might not see Atalanta again after being freed...he can also sense that they're also ready to pass on, having been trapped alone, sad and scared for too long as a Doll-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It was both a high quality fancy meal, and one that brought back memories of her home...-
___

Sparky: "(After she built it, we just needed to run some tests, and then she easily fixed it!)"
___

-Any of the other scientists see her?-
-the nostalgia is strong...-
---
Lilith: "That's incredible news!" :b:
---
Arlon: "What are you working on, Lady Penny?"

Draco: "...Eh?"
---
Medusa: "It was costly, huh"
---
Artoria: "Merlin and others tended to say that..."
---
-Indeed, what Ingrid thinks?-
Shez: ****! "Ignore us, girl. Just enjoy yourself." :)
---
Pandora: "I'm a good haggler~" ;)
---
Marth: "Then maybe they're right?"
---
Ingrid: She truly enjoys her yogurt...

---
---
---

___

___

___

-Spooky just leaves the room for now. She really doesn't want them to learn something from the Spirit Seal...but she isn't bothering to stop them, either-

(Ata...)

Steven: "Are you gonna be okay...? Is...is whoever trapped in the Doll going to be okay, too?" 😟

-Ren can sense that the Doll is joyful, grateful for Atalanta's friendship and all the care and help she's provided for them. And while he can also sense that the Doll is saddened due to knowing they might not see Atalanta again after being freed...he can also sense that they're also ready to pass on, having been trapped alone, sad and scared for too long as a Doll-
Shez: "Okay, that is so cool..."
---
Blake: "We didn't see any, and there's a notable display for it. I would assume it's extinct."
---
-but that was nothing for her?-
---
Ren: "They're sad that she might never meet you again, Atalanta. However, their joy of being able to finally pass on is far greater."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: -Sighs- "Maybe I didn't learn as much from her wisdom as I thought...But even if I did, then I still need to stop endlessly kicking myself over this, even if I do think I could've made a difference on the chance that I was there or knew about Isis ahead of time..."
___

Specter: "Forgive if I fall silent at times. I was also trying to recall any cases where someone did have to put a stop to a fight using Command Seals..."
___

-And they provide enough cover fire for Bludgeon to either land a shot on some of the Decepticons or otherwise make a getaway?-
___

(Very well. What can I assist with?) -Small reserved smile-
___

Dipper: "The software got outdated and third party support for it died out. Happens nearly every decade or so."
Merlin: "What ifs are that, 'ifs', not any reality that we should blame ourselves ver. Artoria knows that quite well"
---
Ereshkigal: "It's alright, really!"
---
Atalanta: "Hm, well, the little Pikachu and his Pichu sister want to meet more people with power over electricity. Of course, that includes you"
---
Chrono: "So there's a more advanced version?"
Amy: "Yeah though that one is out of print too"
Shez: ****! "Ignore us, girl. Just enjoy yourself." :)
---
Pandora: "I'm a good haggler~" ;)
---
Marth: "Then maybe they're right?"
---
Ingrid: She truly enjoys her yogurt...
Draco: "...Whatever..." -closes her eyes-
-It's working~!-
---
Medusa: "You blew the cashier a kiss, didn't you?"
---
Artoria: "Well, I don't want to sound any narcissistic either, though I still have some pride over it"
---
-Seems to be the case. No reason to interrupt that, right?-

___

___

___

(Ata...)

---
Blake: "We didn't see any, and there's a notable display for it. I would assume it's extinct."
---
---
Ren: "They're sad that she might never meet you again, Atalanta. However, their joy of being able to finally pass on is far greater."
Sitonai: "...Is it safe to approach her?"
---
Atalanta: "Ah, that makes sense..."
---
-She smirked though-
Ophanimon: "Sefirot Crystal!" -she casted what seemed like a rune in the shape of, well, a sefirot, from which various pink beams of divine energy were shot, going through many of those lasers to destroy drones-
-And boy, said destruction came fast-
---
-Spooky would see that the breakout of various Specimens have left some walls ruined and crystals shattered, but at this point, it's likely that she hardly cares, while Takeru and Sakura ponder what to do about her-

Atalanta: "I understand... I too hope they rest in peace, after all of this..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merlin: "What ifs are that, 'ifs', not any reality that we should blame ourselves ver. Artoria knows that quite well"
---
Ereshkigal: "It's alright, really!"
---
Atalanta: "Hm, well, the little Pikachu and his Pichu sister want to meet more people with power over electricity. Of course, that includes you"
---
Chrono: "So there's a more advanced version?"
Amy: "Yeah though that one is out of print too"
Star: "She blamed herself for stuff she had no control over...?"
___

Specter: "In any case, I didn't mean to interrupt your conversation. Why were you curious about how Souls were in the Underworld again?"
___

Unreplied.
___

(Hmm, do they want or need help in learning and practicing attacks and moves?)
___

Mabel: "Who knows? They might make another portable console someday like a Playstation Portable 2!"

-the nostalgia is strong...-
---
Lilith: "That's incredible news!" :b:
---
Arlon: "What are you working on, Lady Penny?"
-She comments on this to any of the chefs or nah?-
___

-Phosphora proud?-
___

Penny: "Oh, just a few new models of combat training drones as well as some upgrades for the training simulator."

-I forgot that I was having her help with other science projects rather than working entirely on her own earlier...-

---
---
---
---
---
-She smirked though-
Ophanimon: "Sefirot Crystal!" -she casted what seemed like a rune in the shape of, well, a sefirot, from which various pink beams of divine energy were shot, going through many of those lasers to destroy drones-
---
-Spooky would see that the breakout of various Specimens have left some walls ruined and crystals shattered, but at this point, it's likely that she hardly cares, while Takeru and Sakura ponder what to do about her-

XJ-8: "Calculations indicate a high chance of sustaining injuries if no one alerts her of our presence beforehand."
___

-It seems like most of the skeletons and fossils on display here are of extinct or at least presumed extinct species-

-...Then again, wildlife still seems to be pretty dangerous here considering the giant turkey with sharp teeth they hunted earlier. Not to mention the fact that there are also apparently hydras still living in the dimension-
___

-Alphys was shocked yet awed-
___

-She does take notice of all the damage, and indeed, at this point, she no longer cares, both due to being too upset by whatever the deal with the Spirit Seal is, and believing that most of the Specimens that broke out are going to just wreak havoc on their own anyway-

-With the power of a spirit's energy, the seal can be turned off. But if they do this, they'll have to let the Doll go. There's no going back after this, as the barrier will be shut down and the spirit of the child trapped within the Doll will pass on. End the nightmare?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Draco: "...Whatever..." -closes her eyes-
-It's working~!-
---
Medusa: "You blew the cashier a kiss, didn't you?"
---
Artoria: "Well, I don't want to sound any narcissistic either, though I still have some pride over it"
---
-Seems to be the case. No reason to interrupt that, right?-
-Draco never realized how much tension she had... but feeling it all melt away from the skilled hands of a masseuse felt incredible~-
---
Pandora: "You really think I'd stoop so low as to charm from random nobody for a discount? You know me better than this, Medusa..." :glare: "I blew the manager a kiss." :p
---
Marth: "Having some pride over your feats is nothing bad. I'm sure you were a great king in your time."
---
-she got some for herself to enjoy-

-She comments on this to any of the chefs or nah?-
___

-Phosphora proud?-
___

Penny: "Oh, just a few new models of combat training drones as well as some upgrades for the training simulator."

-I forgot that I was having her help with other science projects rather than working entirely on her own earlier...-
Weiss: "Wonderful work as always~"
---
-HECK YEAH SHE IS-

-so much that she wanna show the center to Lilith!-
---
Arlon: "Hm, may I see your work?"

---
---
-She smirked though-
---

XJ-8: "Calculations indicate a high chance of sustaining injuries if no one alerts her of our presence beforehand."
___

-It seems like most of the skeletons and fossils on display here are of extinct or at least presumed extinct species-

-...Then again, wildlife still seems to be pretty dangerous here considering the giant turkey with sharp teeth they hunted earlier. Not to mention the fact that there are also apparently hydras still living in the dimension-
___

___

-She does take notice of all the damage, and indeed, at this point, she no longer cares, both due to being too upset by whatever the deal with the Spirit Seal is, and believing that most of the Specimens that broke out are going to just wreak havoc on their own anyway-

-With the power of a spirit's energy, the seal can be turned off. But if they do this, they'll have to let the Doll go. There's no going back after this, as the barrier will be shut down and the spirit of the child trapped within the Doll will pass on. End the nightmare?-
-so naturally, Shez did just that-

Sothis: "I swear, that woman..."
---
Blake: "Perhaps a good thing we didn't have to face it... but it makes you wonder what made it extinct..."
---
Palu: "...Did you truly put it at the highest difficulty, Gaster?"
---
-End the nightmare-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Draco never realized how much tension she had... but feeling it all melt away from the skilled hands of a masseuse felt incredible~-
---
Pandora: "You really think I'd stoop so low as to charm from random nobody for a discount? You know me better than this, Medusa..." :glare: "I blew the manager a kiss." :p
---
Marth: "Having some pride over your feats is nothing bad. I'm sure you were a great king in your time."
---
-she got some for herself to enjoy-
-Indeed, aaaah~ Some worries melting away~-
---
Medusa: "How grand" :p
---
Artoria: "For a while"
---
-Good, it will be sugary goodness-
Star: "She blamed herself for stuff she had no control over...?"
___

Specter: "In any case, I didn't mean to interrupt your conversation. Why were you curious about how Souls were in the Underworld again?"
___

Unreplied.
___

(Hmm, do they want or need help in learning and practicing attacks and moves?)
___

Mabel: "Who knows? They might make another portable console someday like a Playstation Portable 2!"

Merlin: "And pondered endlessly on what ifs, it was detrimental"
---
Ereshkigal: "W-Well..." -embarrassed again-
---
-Pretty much the former, showing the power of Angolmois-
---
Atalanta: "That might do good"
---
Amy: "Somehow with the current paradigm, I'm not sure"
___

___

___

-so naturally, Shez did just that-

Sothis: "I swear, that woman..."
---
Blake: "Perhaps a good thing we didn't have to face it... but it makes you wonder what made it extinct..."
---
Palu: "...Did you truly put it at the highest difficulty, Gaster?"
---
-End the nightmare-
-What did she say?-
Sitonai: "...Idiot"
---
Atalanta: "Maybe the climate? Dinosaurs were also big and dangerous, but many died of illness"
---
Spadamon: "It's just Lady Ophanimon showing her talent" -proud-
-And indeed, they're at their max difficulty-
-After all, she is one of the highest authorities in the Digital World, who was granted some of Lucemon's divine power by Yggdrasill himself-
---
-She saw the computer where MetalFantomon and MegaloGrowmon were being stored to be studied destroyed, or the entrance to the shed where the Sparkless resided now being debris, yet... She felt apathy at best-

-If it helps the Doll, Atalanta is willing to do it, placing the Doll-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed, aaaah~ Some worries melting away~-
---
Medusa: "How grand" :p
---
Artoria: "For a while"
---
-Good, it will be sugary goodness-
-she wasn't even planning on killing humanity today so perhaps, just this one day, she'll allow herself to fully embrace those "distractions" and relax?-
---
-Pandora giggled-
---
Marth: "A while?"
---
-yogurt good-

Top Bottom