• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Mordred: "And he can eat food like you" :p
---
Taiga: "Feeling even better now~?"
---
Monika: "Right, I'll be sure to tell them now"
---
Scáthach: "Then I'll make some space in my schedule for that"
---
(I frankly do wanna see that LOL)
Moriarty: "You could call me a criminal mastermind"

-Before a beam could hit Nel, THE ELBOW HAPPENED-

---
Yuuno: "We're still deeply sorry, but it's true some things are inevitable..."
Nanoha: -To Witchmon- "Thank you..."
-She would soon see Gorgon and the goddess Medusa looking for her around, along some human man-
---
-Jack and Fate would be finding themselves trying to cut the wolves on Knightmon's face-

View attachment 390652
what's the matter? never seen walking, talking skeleton before?

I THINK THIS POKEMON'S CONFUSION ALREADY MADE THAT CLEAR, SANS.

Oh goodness, th-thank you! I think Burrito's g-going to need to learn self-defense with e-everything that's out there...

(That would look so hilariously out of place on a Snivy's face :laugh:)

-Undyne, who's activated Engage, tries to jump at Serpentera and swing Hector's axe at one of the giant Megazord's legs-
___

Kris: "...Thank you..." -Genuinely grateful, a bit of contrast to how stoic he often is-

Noelle: "A-Are you alright, Kris...?"

Berdly: "That was a frightful battle...And a rather devasting yet confusing fate for that salesman fellow..." :ohwell:

Kris: "...I am starting to feel a little better...At least gradually..."
___

Medli: "I-I'll try my best to help!" -Stirs up some gusts of wind, then casts wind magic at the Knightmon's helmet as well to try and swoop them out with a whirlwind-

-Surprisingly enough, this works, bringing all of the extremely vicious but otherwise seemingly normal wolves out and injuring most as they fall back to the ground-

-Queen Vanessa is actually surprised by this, and thus isn't prepared to counter whatever hard-hitting attack Peppino throws at her-

Neo: -stands besides Moriarty, smirking-

Ingrid: "Hm?" -seeing footage- "...Now what's going on here...?" 🤔

-though he won't be a bottomless pit like her until he's bigger-
-though by that time he won't WANT to eat more than he needs (which will still be a lot because 7 foot gatr) but he COULD-
[If yer spooky scary skeletons, how do y'all eat?]

Yeah! I feel like I could take on the world!

-and so she gooooo?-

[Thank you...]
-sneeze-
-been forgetting to have her do that....-

[Ah, how quaint.]
-sipping tea-

(Couldn't find any pics of the face, but there are a lot of Snivy AS Excalibur :V)

-literally slapping at the mech-

-pauses due to the influx of many smaller entities trying to join the fight, surprised at this-

-three so angy-
-and then there's Witchmon who seems to be making faces at the cameras-

-sighing in relief-
I thank thee....
...but let us never speak of this.
-he had never felt so humiliated-

-how does a spinning piledriver sound?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And no rush to finish it since there's no missions on her schedule for the rest of the day-
___

Sparky: "(Heck yeah we did! Well, mostly you did.)" 😅
___

-At least she isn't ticked off at Penny for freezing her in a block of ice anymore-

-Both of their reactions were understandable- :V
-good for them-
---
Phosphy: "Don't count yourself out. I may have done most of the smart stuff, but your electricity and willingness to test things out once it was safe have been the most vital things for this to work."
---
-she still thinks it wasn't cool for Penny to do a cheap shot like that-

-she just tolerates it because she knows the android's on a whole other level compared to her-

Draco: "Just being lazy?"
Musashi: "I mean, with how much we tend to do..."
---
Medusa: "Well, your judgment hasn't failed me... Everytime" :p
---
Tiki: "You would be right on both of those things"
---
-Thus Void swaps with her-
Shiki: "..." -blinks- "...WHAT DID YOU DO?!"
Shez: "Don't call it laziness. It's more like getting a well-earned rest. Heck, trying to get a workaholic mindset out of my head is kind of a big weakness I'm working on fixing because I've never been healthy about it. Working's fine, but B's always on my case about how I shouldn't work every second I'm awake."

-weakness, huh? though with how much energy Shez seems to have, it's likely not one Draco can abuse in a fight...-
---
Pandora: "I ain't perfect but you know I take fashion seriously." :p
---
Marth: "I think it would be fair to also ask Artoria. She is my current wearer, after all."
---
Ingrid: "I simply established a contract with a friend. It seems you'll be tagged along, but I frankly have nothing but respect to you, your abilities and your taste in snacks so it's not all bad, right?" :p

Sitonai: "So we have those three left then... What if they don't want to come?"
Roberts: "...I don't think we pondered that"
---
-I assume the same tooooooooo-
---
-Such as Kojirou cutting through some dragon dummies, or Tomoe managing to hit bullseye on moving drones-
Ophanimon: "Quite the varied roster too" :p
Spadamon: "I suppose..."
---
Makoto: "Other than start to level around"
Sakura: "...What happened?"
-That being that both Shez and Achilles are often overconfident?-

...Well, at least you've got a positive outlook on it today?

XJ-5: "Who else is left besides the coward and the literally silent knight again?"
___

-At one point, the holographic map of Mewni would show a portion of Butterfly Castle burning down in an era from over 400 to 500 years ago, before gradually being rebuilt over the next year with help from some mages-
___

-As well as Papyrus sending waves of bones in puzzle-like patterns at several drones, and Marco practicing fighting several drone with a sword, using intermediate swordsman techniques to both dodge and attack the drones, as well as block some of their lasers-
___

Spooky: "It doesn't matter. Just...go home. Please..."

Garnet: "If you aren't going to call off the invasion, then we have no choice but to bring this laboratory down."

Amethyst: "Yeah, cursed or not, you've gone WAY too far!" :glare:

Pearl: "Hmmph!" -Crossing her arms- :glare:

(Even if nothing here can shut down your army, destroying this lab will prevent GL Labs from ever posing a threat to anyone ever again...)
-overconfident they may be, it's not unjustified, and for very similar reasons too-

Shez: "Yeah... I mean, I kinda have to because if I didn't do what I did, both B and I would be dead. I couldn't accept that option."

Sothis: "Coward? That seems a bit harsh..."
----
Blake: "Was that another war...?"
---
Azura: "I'm sure yours is even more varied. With that said, are you interested in trying the facility?"
----
Blake: "Or it'll break every awful thing they have free... but we can clean up that mess if it comes to that."

-slams the mech with the tail-

-sees her Tamer and the gorgon women leaving-
Err...guess that's my cue.

Anyways....sorry about what happened with that guy....
-goes to catch up-

-trying to shake them out of the helmet-
GAH!
THIS IS WITHOUT DIGNITY!

-Peppino jumpscare-

-this part can go on without me unless Gengar is needed, in which case tag me-
-Before a beam could hit Nel, THE ELBOW HAPPENED-

Sitonai: "Did you not hear the stuff before that?"
Achilles: "Oh yeah, that gal gives a pretty scary aura. To others, not to me" :p
---
Yuuno: "We're still deeply sorry, but it's true some things are inevitable..."
Nanoha: -To Witchmon- "Thank you..."
-She would soon see Gorgon and the goddess Medusa looking for her around, along some human man-
---
Atalanta: "Maybe we could tell someone..."
---
-Jack and Fate would be finding themselves trying to cut the wolves on Knightmon's face-
---
Mordred: "You don't need to say it twice~!" -sword ready-
-Undyne, who's activated Engage, tries to jump at Serpentera and swing Hector's axe at one of the giant Megazord's legs-
___

Kris: "...Thank you..." -Genuinely grateful, a bit of contrast to how stoic he often is-

Berdly: "That was a frightful battle...And a rather devasting yet confusing fate for that salesman fellow..." :ohwell:

___

Medli: "I-I'll try my best to help!" -Stirs up some gusts of wind, then casts wind magic at the Knightmon's helmet as well to try and swoop them out with a whirlwind-

-Surprisingly enough, this works, bringing all of the extremely vicious but otherwise seemingly normal wolves out and injuring most as they fall back to the ground-

-Queen Vanessa is actually surprised by this, and thus isn't prepared to counter whatever hard-hitting attack Peppino throws at her-

-pauses due to the influx of many smaller entities trying to join the fight, surprised at this-

-three so angy-

-sighing in relief-
I thank thee....

Alear: Going on the offensive with Hector's bracelet? I... hope she knows what she's doing.

Veyle: -ready to re-Engage with Veronica and summon a new ally for a temporary time-

Nel: Alear gave her Veronica... How sweet. :)

-and this time, the wheel decreed it would be a Fabrication with Sage abilities-

-so one of these things-

-except dressed like this-

(sorry if blurry)
---
Ingrid: I suppose I shouldn't hide... -sends out a clone, which leaves the security room and warps near their location-
---
Kanna: We have such incredible friends~! -said while ramming at a monster with dragon form strength-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
what's the matter? never seen walking, talking skeleton before?

I THINK THIS POKEMON'S CONFUSION ALREADY MADE THAT CLEAR, SANS.

Oh goodness, th-thank you! I think Burrito's g-going to need to learn self-defense with e-everything that's out there...

(That would look so hilariously out of place on a Snivy's face :laugh:)
Neo: -stands besides Moriarty, smirking-
-though by that time he won't WANT to eat more than he needs (which will still be a lot because 7 foot gatr) but he COULD-

Yeah! I feel like I could take on the world!

-and so she gooooo?-

[Thank you...]
-sneeze-

[Ah, how quaint.]
-sipping tea-

(Couldn't find any pics of the face, but there are a lot of Snivy AS Excalibur :V)
Mordred: "They just... Can" -and fair enough-
Artoria: "I've wondered that before..."
---
Taiga: "That's the attitude! We'll begind training soon!"
---
Monika: "I'll be showing Ive around girls"
Sayori: "Ooooh, that sounds so fun~!"
---
Scáthach: "We can even start tomorrow"
---
Moriarty: "...Oh, you're intrigued instead?"
___

___

-three so angy-

-sighing in relief-
I thank thee....

Alear: Going on the offensive with Hector's bracelet? I... hope she knows what she's doing.

Veyle: -ready to re-Engage with Veronica and summon a new ally for a temporary time-

-and this time, the wheel decreed it would be a Fabrication with Sage abilities-

-so one of these things-

(sorry if blurry)
---
Ingrid: I suppose I shouldn't hide... -sends out a clone, which leaves the security room and warps near their location-
---
Kanna: We have such incredible friends~! -said while ramming at a monster with dragon form strength-
-This serpental metal giant really had to piss off a lot of them, huh...-

Rita: "Get away!" -tried to stomp on the Fell Dragons and the Fabrications that Veyle summoned, and swat Fishbunjin away-
---
Nanoha: "Well, I'm glad to know!"
Gorgon: "...YOU!" -at the clone-
---
Fate: -Nodded at Knightmon- "My lips are sealed"
Nanoha/Hayatae/Alisa/Suzuka: She's learning lingo well!

-Pretty fine by me- :p
-That being that both Shez and Achilles are often overconfident?-

...Well, at least you've got a positive outlook on it today?

XJ-5: "Who else is left besides the coward and the literally silent knight again?"
___

-At one point, the holographic map of Mewni would show a portion of Butterfly Castle burning down in an era from over 400 to 500 years ago, before gradually being rebuilt over the next year with help from some mages-
___

-As well as Papyrus sending waves of bones in puzzle-like patterns at several drones, and Marco practicing fighting several drone with a sword, using intermediate swordsman techniques to both dodge and attack the drones, as well as block some of their lasers-
___

Spooky: "It doesn't matter. Just...go home. Please..."

Garnet: "If you aren't going to call off the invasion, then we have no choice but to bring this laboratory down."

Amethyst: "Yeah, cursed or not, you've gone WAY too far!" :glare:

Pearl: "Hmmph!" -Crossing her arms- :glare:

(Even if nothing here can shut down your army, destroying this lab will prevent GL Labs from ever posing a threat to anyone ever again...)
-overconfident they may be, it's not unjustified, and for very similar reasons too-

Shez: "Yeah... I mean, I kinda have to because if I didn't do what I did, both B and I would be dead. I couldn't accept that option."

----
---
Azura: "I'm sure yours is even more varied. With that said, are you interested in trying the facility?"
----
Blake: "Or it'll break every awful thing they have free... but we can clean up that mess if it comes to that."
Sitonai: "If we see him, you'll understand... And I'm pretty sure they are it"
---
Atalanta: "I highly doubt it's an accident..."
---
Ophanimon: "Maaaaaybe a little bit" :p
Spadamon: "I'm fine as I am now"
---
Elizabeth: "And I say that we start now! We've taken too long already and it's only been one night!"
Star: "I...don't actually know..." :ohwell:

-Merlin and Nitocris might theorize that Glossaryck may have ended up in the same void that Gaster ended up in when he essentially lost his own existence, due to the skeletal scientist frequently working alongside the Casters...Which wouldn't be a good sign if it were true...-
___

Specter: "...I think I know what point you were going to make, and you're right. It's...not easy to disassociate her from the other Kama..."
___

-And as a result of that order, the drones immediately open fire on Bludgeon and the seemingly deceased Cybertronian test subjects with the same types of lasers Daleks use to exterminate organic life-
___

-But Iri doesn't doubt that they'll grow to be strong Pokemon someday?-
___

Mabel: "It means this is an opportunity to preserve a memory in my scrapbook!"

-Mabel pulls out said Scrapbook from a pocket in her sweater and holds it up for Chrono to see-
Nitocris: "Well, there's a few ideas..."
Merlin: "So we're not at a loss!"
---
Nitocris: "Even if a part of me would rather not..."
---
-To be fair, his arm got struck, but he quickly recovered-
---
-Oh she's more than sure of it-
---
Chrono: "...You always carry that around?"
Shez: "Don't call it laziness. It's more like getting a well-earned rest. Heck, trying to get a workaholic mindset out of my head is kind of a big weakness I'm working on fixing because I've never been healthy about it. Working's fine, but B's always on my case about how I shouldn't work every second I'm awake."

-weakness, huh? though with how much energy Shez seems to have, it's likely not one Draco can abuse in a fight...-
---
Pandora: "I ain't perfect but you know I take fashion seriously." :p
---
Marth: "I think it would be fair to also ask Artoria. She is my current wearer, after all."
---
Ingrid: "I simply established a contract with a friend. It seems you'll be tagged along, but I frankly have nothing but respect to you, your abilities and your taste in snacks so it's not all bad, right?" :p
Musashi: "Huh, maybe you could use some spa treatment then"
Draco: "...Hmph" It'd be better if she overworked herself to death.
---
Medusa: "An admittance of you saying that would make others question their exitence" :p
---
Tiki: "Right, sorry"
Artoria: "It's alright, I understand why you have your priorities"
---
Shiki: "I don't want you to read my thoughts!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Musashi: "Huh, maybe you could use some spa treatment then"
Draco: "...Hmph" It'd be better if she overworked herself to death.
---
Medusa: "An admittance of you saying that would make others question their exitence" :p
---
Tiki: "Right, sorry"
Artoria: "It's alright, I understand why you have your priorities"
---
Shiki: "I don't want you to read my thoughts!"
Shez: "You down for that, Draco?"

-ooooooof-
---
Pandora: "And it's why you're the only one I'm honest with." :p
---
-so Artoria lets Tiki have ring?-
---
Ingrid: "I promise not to leak them." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "Well, there's a few ideas..."
Merlin: "So we're not at a loss!"
---
Nitocris: "Even if a part of me would rather not..."
---
-To be fair, his arm got struck, but he quickly recovered-
---
-Oh she's more than sure of it-
---
Chrono: "...You always carry that around?"
Star: "...That doesn't mean that Glossaryck hasn't somehow just...stopped totally existing like Gaster, too, right?"
___

Specter: "...I don't blame you in the slightest...But at least at most, she only seems to dislike Parvati..."
___

-So what's Bludgeon's next course of action?-
___

-They might even be the very best, like no one ever was!-

Had to say it again- :p
___

Mabel: "Of course! You never know when another good scrapebookortunity is about to arise!"

-good for them-
---
Phosphy: "Don't count yourself out. I may have done most of the smart stuff, but your electricity and willingness to test things out once it was safe have been the most vital things for this to work."
---
-she still thinks it wasn't cool for Penny to do a cheap shot like that-

-she just tolerates it because she knows the android's on a whole other level compared to her-
-Weiss internally thinking about how it's been a while since she's had a day to herself?-
___

Sparky: "(They were? But you were still the one who built it...)"
___

-It's why Penny herself regrets it, and in-turn why she was so apologetic and even willing to accept Juri's challenge to a spar to begin with...But at the same time, she also didn't care for how utterly brutal and sadistic she was to the defeated A-Squad-

[Thank you...]
-sneeze-

it's partly 'cause we're a species of a skeletons, not people who died and just lost all our skins and guts that we never had to begin with. -Casually drinks a bottle of ketchup-

Bless you. :) Oh, a-and that'd be great! What do you think, Burrito?

----
---
----
---
---
---
Elizabeth: "And I say that we start now! We've taken too long already and it's only been one one night!"
-Does Achilles pick up on this?-

Oh, coward is actually super accurate! Obeon runs away and hides every time the base is under attack!

-The fact that Lancer said it with a cheerful yet surprisingly not mocking tone implies that this is a regular occurrence and normal behavior for Oberon- :V

___

-A voice over on the changing holographic map explains that the cause isn't actually known, and if it ever was, the information was lost as the official cause was documented as unknown-

-Not only that, but it's also explained that the first iteration of the Royal Butterfly Family Spell Book was burnt and destroyed in the the castle fire...mostly because the then-queen Lyric Butterfly prioritized saving a book about fashion instead-
___

In addition to training drones and simple training dummies, w-we also have a state of the art training simulator to provide different types of battlefields and weather conditions!
___

-The meta joke sums up the arc accurately- :p

(Yeah! You've ruined our friend's birthday and this whole city's Halloween! But we're not about to let your dumb evil scientist friends cause any more trouble!)

-Those approaching the back of the Spirit Chamber room would soon spot a bizarre, ornate, gold-colored square machine that looks like it could be anything from an unorthodox computer to a device used for ghostly rituals-

SpookysDollHouse.jpg

-so one of these things-

(sorry if blurry)
---
---

Rita: "Get away!" -tried to stomp on the Fell Dragons and the Fabrications that Veyle summoned, and swat Fishbunjin away-
---
---

-three so angy-

-sighing in relief-
I thank thee....

-Undyne's arguably been in worse fights, even if she's never faced an opponent as strong as Serpentera up close...But it doesn't stop her from trying to do as much damage as she can to the mech with a slam from Hector's Axe-

Dipper: "...At this point, I think we might need to call for backup..."

Mabel: "Are you thinking what I'm thinking, bro-bro?"

___

-Kris still looks a bit scared...and turns to Susie-

Susie: "...What? I'M not giving you a hug! That's what Ralsei's for! He's like a big portable teddy bear!" :glare:

Ralsei: "But Susie, because you never give out hugs, that increases their value. It's the law of supply and demand." :grin:

Susie: "Y-Yeah, well, I demend, you supply me, with, uhh...Ugh, enough of you guys!" -Runs enough, a bit embarrased, but the others could tell from her tone that she wasn't taking it super seriously-

-Kris actually chuckled at that, cheering him up a little further-

Kris: "Same ole Susie..."
___

-The others would probably say that almost everyone here has cool powers- :p

Medli: "As you request!" -Bows in respect-

TLink: "No worries, big guy..." -Feels bad for the Knightmon-

Tetra: "Keep helping us defeat these monsters, and you've got a deal." :p

-The piledriver launches Queen Vanessa a short distance up before landing upside down on her head, and leaves her disoriented, but doesn't seem to have done any lasting damage, as she growls in sheer anger and quickly starts getting back up-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Silly shenanigans idea: Mettaton after the success of the super hero guests, tries a similar premise but with magical girls.

Inviting Nanoha and Illya.
Shez: "You down for that, Draco?"

-ooooooof-
---
Pandora: "And it's why you're the only one I'm honest with." :p
---
-so Artoria lets Tiki have ring?-
---
Ingrid: "I promise not to leak them." :p
Draco: "...Whatever"
---
Medusa: "Not even Cleo or Phos?"
---
-For a moment at least-
---
Shiki: "How do I know you'll keep that word?"
Star: "...That doesn't mean that Glossaryck hasn't somehow just...stopped totally existing like Gaster, too, right?"
___

Specter: "...I don't blame you in the slightest...But at least at most, she only seems to dislike Parvati..."
___

-So what's Bludgeon's next course of action?-
___

-They might even be the very best, like no one ever was!-

Had to say it again- :p
___

Mabel: "Of course! You never know when another good scrapebookortunity is about to arise!"
Nitocris: "...Hopefully not..."
Merlin: "We'll have to look up!"
---
Nitocris: "And even then, she seems to be... Quite lazy"
---
-To slice them up-
---
-For now, the day would end...-

Understandable
---
Chrono: "...Fine then"
Amy: "Moreso with how rare are mundane days for us, and hopefully nothing bad happens"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
[Ah, how quaint.]
-sipping tea-

Neo: -now looks coolr by manifesting a cane to have a fancier pose-

-three so angy-

-sighing in relief-
I thank thee....

---
---

-Undyne's arguably been in worse fights, even if she's never faced an opponent as strong as Serpentera up close...But it doesn't stop her from trying to do as much damage as she can to the mech with a slam from Hector's Axe-

___

Susie: "...What? I'M not giving you a hug! That's what Ralsei's for! He's like a big portable teddy bear!" :glare:

Ralsei: "But Susie, because you never give out hugs, that increases their value. It's the law of supply and demand." :grin:

Susie: "Y-Yeah, well, I demend, you supply me, with, uhh...Ugh, enough of you guys!" -Runs enough, a bit embarrased, but the others could tell from her tone that she wasn't taking it super seriously-

___

-The piledriver launches Queen Vanessa a short distance up before landing upside down on her head, and leaves her disoriented, but doesn't seem to have done any lasting damage, as she growls in sheer anger and quickly starts getting back up-
Eirika: "What are you thinking of doing, you two?"]
---
Ingrid: "Looking for me?" :3

Queen Medusa: "Cut out the bull**** now!" :glare:

Ingrid: "...What did I do?"
---
Kanna: "Yeah, I can see how bad it would be for a knight to be helped by actual children." :lol:

---
---
---
Elizabeth: "And I say that we start now! We've taken too long already and it's only been one one night!"

Oh, coward is actually super accurate! Obeon runs away and hides every time the base is under attack!

-The fact that Lancer said it with a cheerful yet surprisingly not mocking tone implies that this is a regular occurrence and normal behavior for Oberon- :V

___

-A voice over on the changing holographic map explains that the cause isn't actually known, and if it ever was, the information was lost as the official cause was documented as unknown-

-Not only that, but it's also explained that the first iteration of the Royal Butterfly Family Spell Book was burnt and destroyed in the the castle fire...mostly because the then-queen Lyric Butterfly prioritized saving a book about fashion instead-
___

In addition to training drones and simple training dummies, w-we also have a state of the art training simulator to provide different types of battlefields and weather conditions!
___

(Yeah! You've ruined our friend's birthday and this whole city's Halloween! But we're not about to let your dumb evil scientist friends cause any more trouble!)

-Those approaching the back of the Spirit Chamber room would soon spot a bizarre, ornate, gold-colored square machine that looks like it could be anything from an unorthodox computer to a device used for ghostly rituals-
Shez: "I mean... Nothing wrong with running away sometimes, but it sounds like this Oberon does it a lot..."
---
Blake: "..." :facepalm:
---
Kamui: "I still don;t get how it all works." :lol:
---
Nora: "....Nora Smash?"

-Weiss internally thinking about how it's been a while since she's had a day to herself?-
___

Sparky: "(They were? But you were still the one who built it...)"
___

-It's why Penny herself regrets it, and in-turn why she was so apologetic and even willing to accept Juri's challenge to a spar to begin with...But at the same time, she also didn't care for how utterly brutal and sadistic she was to the defeated A-Squad-
Shez: "I mean... Nothing wrong with running away sometimes, but it sounds like this Oberon does it a lot..."
---
Phosphy: "Maybe, but without testing, there's only so much my genius can do." :p
---
-they really aren't gonna get along...-

Draco: "...Whatever"
---
Medusa: "Not even Cleo or Phos?"
---
-For a moment at least-
---
Shiki: "How do I know you'll keep that word?"
Shez: "Good enough for me."
---
Pandora: "Okay, I'm also fully honest with Cleo. Phosphora though... she still works for Viridi at the end of the day so to make sure her boss doesn't get any bad ideas, I may or may not hide a few things." :p
---
-yaaaaaaay-
---
Ingrid: "Because I treat friendships very seriously, and as a result I deeply value your other self. The last thing I wish is to mess things up."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Silly shenanigans idea: Mettaton after the success of the super hero guests, tries a similar premise but with magical girls.

Inviting Nanoha and Illya.

Nitocris: "...Hopefully not..."
Merlin: "We'll have to look up!"
---
Nitocris: "And even then, she seems to be... Quite lazy"
---
-To slice them up-
---
-For now, the day would end...-

Understandable
---
Chrono: "...Fine then"
Amy: "Moreso with how rare are mundane days for us, and hopefully nothing bad happens"
And more guest characters again?

Star: "Look up? Look up what?" -Confused-
___

Specter: "I don't think we have anything to worry about." (Aside from Palutena insisting that Kama talk to Abigail...)
___

-Despite the Robonoids using Dalek armor, the power boost Bludgeon has from Angolmois is enough for him to be able to cut through the Robonoids with ease-
___

-And Atalanta goes to see how Heshima is doing?-
___

Mabel: "Fingers crossed." :p

-I think for once I actually won't have any chaos happen or have any villains appear- :p

---
Phosphy: "Maybe, but without testing, there's only so much my genius can do." :p
---
-they really aren't gonna get along...-
I think you mixed these replies with the stuff Digi was also replying to...This and four other things are unreplied.
___

Sparky: "(...I guess you're right that you couldn't have tested whether it actually healed Pokemon or not on your own...)"

-Plus, his ability to generate electricity provided some much-needed power boosts to the healing device while Phosphora worked on building and tuning the technology used for it itself-

-Heck, there might have been a few malfuncions with the machine that required both Phosphora and Sparky to use their electricity-based powers to get it powered up and working again-
___

-Despite that, Penny still seemed sympathetic to her due to her tragic past...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I think you mixed these replies with the stuff Digi was also replying to...This and four other things are unreplied.
___

Sparky: "(...I guess you're right that you couldn't have tested whether it actually healed Pokemon or not on your own...)"

-Plus, his ability to generate electricity provided some much-needed power boosts to the healing device while Phosphora worked on building and tuning the technology used for it itself-

-Heck, there might have been a few malfuncions with the machine that required both Phosphora and Sparky to use their electricity-based powers to get it powered up and working again-
___

-Despite that, Penny still seemed sympathetic to her due to her tragic past...-
anyway

-Weiss definitely felt like that break was a good thing-
---
-teamwork made the dream work!-
---
-which annoyed Juri...-

I sure have...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I sure have...
I don't blame you because once again, a lot of stuff is going on in the thread right now lmao

I really need to finish up the Halloween stuff

-Weiss definitely felt like that break was a good thing-
---
-teamwork made the dream work!-
---
-which annoyed Juri...-
-And much-needed?-
___

-Phosphora offers Sparky a high-five?-
___

-Because she doesn't want anything she considers pity or because Penny's too nice for her to be completely angry at?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

View attachment 390689
---
---
---
Sitonai: "Yeah, that sums the guy... So, I guess he's at least a little harmless in that aspect"
---
Atalanta: "...Personal attachment is understandable, but come on!"
---
Lindy: "There's some magic involved at least" :p
Ophanimon: "Works for me~" -shield and javelin manifested-
---
Elizabeth: "Nora Smash!"
Makoto: "Works for me" -charging an attack-
-Takeru and Sakura however, still show concern...-
Shez: "Good enough for me."
---
Pandora: "Okay, I'm also fully honest with Cleo. Phosphora though... she still works for Viridi at the end of the day so to make sure her boss doesn't get any bad ideas, I may or may not hide a few things." :p
---
-yaaaaaaay-
---
Ingrid: "Because I treat friendships very seriously, and as a result I deeply value your other self. The last thing I wish is to mess things up."
Musashi: "Then let's~!" -notably gained a tan-
---
Medusa: "...Understandable. I'm sure she finds it cute though" :p
---
Tiki: "Perfect fit..."
Artoria: "The ring adjusts to the wearer"
---
Shiki: "...Fine, I'll believe that. Just bother me the least you can"
And more guest characters again?

Star: "Look up? Look up what?" -Confused-
___

Specter: "I don't think we have anything to worry about." (Aside from Palutena insisting that Kama talk to Abigail...)
___

-Despite the Robonoids using Dalek armor, the power boost Bludgeon has from Angolmois is enough for him to be able to cut through the Robonoids with ease-
___

-And Atalanta goes to see how Heshima is doing?-
___

Mabel: "Fingers crossed." :p

-I think for once I actually won't have any chaos happen or have any villains appear- :p
That's correeeeeeeect

Merlin: "On where he is, of course"
---
Nitocris: "At least she and Lady Sessyoin haven't entered into conflict... Besides some bickering"
---
-And the samurai Cybertronian did so viciously-
---
-Of course!-
---
-Nor do I, even if I'm a little tempted for some in particular- :p

Amy: "Where after this?"

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And much-needed?-
___

-Phosphora offers Sparky a high-five?-
___

-Because she doesn't want anything she considers pity or because Penny's too nice for her to be completely angry at?-
-very much so-
---
-HELL YEAH-
---
-both-

Musashi: "Then let's~!" -notably gained a tan-
---
Medusa: "...Understandable. I'm sure she finds it cute though" :p
---
Tiki: "Perfect fit..."
Artoria: "The ring adjusts to the wearer"
---
Shiki: "...Fine, I'll believe that. Just bother me the least you can"
Shez: "...How did you get a tan so quickly?"
---
Pandora: "Oh, she totally gets it." :p
---
Marth: "Indeed. That way, anyone can use its abilities."
---
Ingrid: "Does telling you where I know good yogurt count as bothering?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That's correeeeeeeect

Merlin: "On where he is, of course"
---
Nitocris: "At least she and Lady Sessyoin haven't entered into conflict... Besides some bickering"
---
-And the samurai Cybertronian did so viciously-
---
-Of course!-
---
-Nor do I, even if I'm a little tempted for some in particular- :p

Amy: "Where after this?"
I'm up for the idea! Mettaton won't complain if it gets him more ratings. :p

Star: "Okay, so how do we do that? Search the internet for magical beings who recently stopped existing?" :glare:

-It certainly couldn't have disappeared in the same manner as Gaster, as everyone barring Sans' memories of him were also temporarily wiped after he fell into his machine-
___

Specter: "..Now that you mention it, .I'm surprised they haven't gotten into more conflict, actually."
___

Bludgeon may be destroying the Extermination Robonoids with ease, but now we've got his coordinates...
___

-At first, she doesn't initially see him upon reentering her room-

-Then she sees him acting more like a typical house cat than usual by batting a yarn ball around- :p

___

-It could always happen in a later segment lol-

Dipper: "Well, there's still a few other genres of games around here..."

Mabel: "And then there's the wonderful treasure trove that is the prize counter!"

-very much so-
---
-HELL YEAH-
---
-both-
-Current thoughts?-
___

Sparky: "(Huh?)" -Doesn't get it since IIRC, Wild Pokemon aren't really familiar with stuff like high-fives-
___

-That makes sense lmao-

---
---
---
Sitonai: "Yeah, that sums the guy... So, I guess he's at least a little harmless in that aspect"
---
---
---
And we aren't sure who's side Sigurd is on...But at least we still have Nobunaga!
___

-Not only that, but as a consequence of first iteration of the Spell Book being destroyed in the fire, most knowledge and all images of Butterfly Queens prior to Lyric were destroyed as well and thus most knowledge about them including their names has been lost, and while knowledge of Queen Lyric remains, it's more limited than the information known and documented about all Mewnian Queens following her-

-Ironically for a fashion-obsessed queen, there aren't even any known images of Queen Lyric left, either-
___

Well, you see, it uses a combination of advanced holographs and 4D virtual reality graphics-

-Someone tells Alphys that now probably isn't the best time for a technical explanation?-

___

Spooky: "...Sure. Go ahead. Destroy it. GL Labs won't need it soon anyway." :p

Steven: "...Hold on, why do you suddenly want us to destroy a piece of technology, here?"

(You were literally just asking us to leave not even a minute ago...)

Amethyst: "Yeah, something's up..."

Specimen: 14: "We should at least figure out what the hell it does first. If it's anything like the Hellgate Source, it might be important to stopping all of this..."

Spooky: "Specimen 14? What are you doing helping these people out?! Go back to the surface and do your job!" :glare:

Specimen 14: "That's not my name..."

-Heshima is investigating the computer-like device-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
And we aren't sure who's side Sigurd is on...But at least we still have Nobunaga!
___

-Not only that, but as a consequence of first iteration of the Spell Book being destroyed in the fire, most knowledge and all images of Butterfly Queens prior to Lyric were destroyed as well and thus most knowledge about them including their names has been lost, and while knowledge of Queen Lyric remains, it's more limited than the information known and documented about all Mewnian Queens following her-

-Ironically for a fashion-obsessed queen, there aren't even any known images of Queen Lyric left, either-
___

Well, you see, it uses a combination of advanced holographs and 4D virtual reality graphics-

-Someone tells Alphys that now probably isn't the best time for a technical explanation?-

___

Steven: "...Hold on, why do you suddenly want us to destroy a piece of technology, here?"

Specimen: 14: "We should at least figure out what the hell it does first. If it's anything like the Hellgate Source, it might be important to stopping all of this..."

Spooky: "Specimen 14? What are you doing helping these people out?! Go back to the surface and do your job!" :glare:

Sothis: "Nobunaga... This is a name Chaldea has mentioned before..."
---
Blake: "Even a kingdom of magic is susceptible to forgotten history..."
---
Azura: "I don't think any explanation you give will make it any more clear, Alphys..."
---
Nora: "Dang... I guess smashing will have to wait if she wants us to."

-Current thoughts?-
___

Sparky: "(Huh?)" -Doesn't get it since IIRC, Wild Pokemon aren't really familiar with stuff like high-fives-
___

-That makes sense lmao-
Weiss: I can't deny this rest was much needed...
---
Phosphy: "Oh, you don't know high fives... Lemme show you."
---
-indeeeeeeeeed-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Even her unplanned nap allowed her to get a lot of rest after a day of training...-
___

Sparky: :confused:
___

-Yeah, Penny's always been a kind robot-
-so she felt better than ever-
---
Phosphy: "You put your hand that way and you clap it with someone else. Like that." -claps her hands- "But... you know... the hands are from different people."
---
-it annoys her :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "...How did you get a tan so quickly?"
---
Pandora: "Oh, she totally gets it." :p
---
Marth: "Indeed. That way, anyone can use its abilities."
---
Ingrid: "Does telling you where I know good yogurt count as bothering?" :p
Musashi: ...Huh, I don't know"
---
Medusa: "Probably teases with the same when it's just you and her" :p
---
Tiki: "Makes sense to me"
Artoria: "He has quite the useful blades"
---
Shiki: "Little bit..." -in a good way-
I'm up for the idea! Mettaton won't complain if it gets him more ratings. :p

Star: "Okay, so how do we do that? Search the internet for magical beings who recently stopped existing?" :glare:

-It certainly couldn't have disappeared in the same manner as Gaster, as everyone barring Sans' memories of him were also temporarily wiped after he fell into his machine-
___

Specter: "..Now that you mention it, .I'm surprised they haven't gotten into more conflict, actually."
___

Bludgeon may be destroying the Extermination Robonoids with ease, but now we've got his coordinates...
___

-At first, she doesn't initially see him upon reentering her room-

-Then she sees him acting more like a typical house cat than usual by batting a yarn ball around- :p

___

-It could always happen in a later segment lol-

Dipper: "Well, there's still a few other genres of games around here..."

Mabel: "And then there's the wonderful treasure trove that is the prize counter!"
That's good to know then. :p

Nitocris: "Well, for what we know, all but Sans forgot Gaster existed, while we all still remember Glossaryck..."
---
Nitocris: "They're quite the opposites in a way, yet they're often seen side by side"
---
Shockwave: "We can do an assault on him, now"
---
Atalanta: "..." Cute.
---
-I was thinking on having a random Witch from Madoka Magica attack LOL-

Amy: "Ooooh, I wanna see the latter!"
___

___

___

---
---
Azura: "I don't think any explanation you give will make it any more clear, Alphys..."
---
Sitonai: "She's a weird and a fool as history described... But also a scary one, as history described"
---
Atalanta: "And the one that maybe crafted the most outfits, was the one with whom so much information was lost, even her own. Quite ironic"
---
Ophanimon: "It will feel close to home for me then" :p
---
-And Rin is held off from even touching it in case it could do something bad-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Musashi: ...Huh, I don't know"
---
Medusa: "Probably teases with the same when it's just you and her" :p
---
Tiki: "Makes sense to me"
Artoria: "He has quite the useful blades"
---
Shiki: "Little bit..." -in a good way-
Shez: "Looks nice though."
---
Pandora: "Absolutely." :p
---
-Tiki Engaging and holding Falchion-
---
Ingrid: -took the hint- "Well, I know a great place if you want to follow me." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That's good to know then. :p

Nitocris: "Well, for what we know, all but Sans forgot Gaster existed, while we all still remember Glossaryck..."
---
Nitocris: "They're quite the opposites in a way, yet they're often seen side by side"
---
Shockwave: "We can do an assault on him, now"
---
Atalanta: "..." Cute.
---
-I was thinking on having a random Witch from Madoka Magica attack LOL-

Amy: "Ooooh, I wanna see the latter!"
Maybe after some of the ongoing arc stuff is done. And some of I've admittedly dragged out too long and need to finish.

Star: "...You're right! I remember that now!" :b: ""Alright, that's an extremely good sign! But then, if he's not technically alive, and he wasn't erased, and he's not dead, either then...what did happen to him?"
___

Specter: "...Are they actually getting along?" -Honest question, he legit doesn't know that the real Kama is actually on good terms with Kiara, now-
___

A much overdue capture or termination! Alright, let's move to this insane traitor's coordinates. Decepticons, attack!

-She's even embraced their battle cry...-

___

-He's not chasing it around the room, but he is batting it back and forth while sitting down-

-It's evident that he still finds it entertaining as he can't help but show a hint of a smile...While oblivious to the fact that Atalanta is back- :V

___

-Hmm, should it be saved for Chrono and Amy visiting Dipper and Mabel's town again later? I'm fine either way-

-Chrono be like "prizes?"-

-so she felt better than ever-
---
Phosphy: "You put your hand that way and you clap it with someone else. Like that." -claps her hands- "But... you know... the hands are from different people."
---
-it annoys her :V-
-Just from one nap? Dang, she really did need a day off- :V
___

Sparky: "(I think I get it...Umm, like this?)" -Holds up one of his hands/paws in the air-
___

-Partly because her kindness is annoying to begin with, and partly because it's harder to be mad at someone that ridiculously nice- :V

---
---
---
Sitonai: "She's a weird and a fool as history described... But also a scary one, as history described"
---
Atalanta: "And the one that maybe crafted the most outfits, was the one with whom so much information was lost, even her own. Quite ironic"
---
---
From what I'm aware of, she used to be one of the Servants who got summoned by and worked with Chaldea before one of their past enemies pulled the plug on their mana reserves in an effort to kill as many of them as possible... :urg: ...But it sounds like Drakkon, or whoever was in charge at the time, either managed to or just so happened to summon her back!
___

-She could save others' fashion work, but not her own- :V
___

Eheheheh, f-fair enough... 😅
___

-LMAO DIGI-

-Jenny and Penny also go to scan the device, hoping that analyzing it with pure technical and data information could get them some answers without messing with the machine yet-

Penny: "...It does appear to be a computer, but it does seem to contain residual spiritual energy..."

And basedo n my analysis of it...Blake was right on the nose! This seal is creating an energy barrier that seems to keeping every ghost and supernatural creature trapped here...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
From what I'm aware of, she used to be one of the Servants who got summoned by and worked with Chaldea before one of their past enemies pulled the plug on their mana reserves in an effort to kill as many of them as possible... :urg: ...But it sounds like Drakkon, or whoever was in charge at the time, either managed to or just so happened to summon her back!
___

___

___

-LMAO DIGI-

-Jenny and Penny also go to scan the device, hoping that analyzing it with pure technical and data information could get them some answers without messing with the machine yet-

Penny: "...It does appear to be a computer, but it does seem to contain residual spiritual energy..."

And basedo n my analysis of it...Blake was right on the nose! This seal is creating an energy barrier that seems to keeping every ghost and supernatural creature trapped here...
Sothis: "If she truly is a part of the Alliance's forces, it's likely she's on our side..."

Shez: "What makes you so sure?"

Sothis: "The fact that we haven't been swarmed by bullets is a good hint." :p
---
Blake: "I suppose it is..."
---
Azura: "Enjoy the options is brings then."
---
Ruby: "That explains why she was so eager for us to break it."

Nora: "So... Nora no smash..."

-Just from one nap? Dang, she really did need a day off- :V
___

Sparky: "(I think I get it...Umm, like this?)" -Holds up one of his hands/paws in the air-
___

-Partly because her kindness is annoying to begin with, and partly because it's harder to be mad at someone that ridiculously nice- :V
-yep :V-
---
Phosphy: "Yeah! And then you..." -high fives the hand-
---
-still doesn't mean Juri will be nice in return tho :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yep :V-
---
Phosphy: "Yeah! And then you..." -high fives the hand-
---
-still doesn't mean Juri will be nice in return tho :V-
-She figures it's probably the same case for her friends and teammates as well. Training aside, it sounded like everyone was ready for a day off-
___

Sparky: "(Like that? Hey, that was cool!)" :b:
___

-Not at all, if anything it just seems to have convinced her to hear Penny out on her questions and answer them-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Looks nice though."
---
Pandora: "Absolutely." :p
---
-Tiki Engaging and holding Falchion-
---
Ingrid: -took the hint- "Well, I know a great place if you want to follow me." :)
Musashi: "...Heheheh, don't I~?" -posed-
---
Medusa: "That sounds like her" :p
---
Tiki: "Well, well now..."
---
Shiki: "...Fiiiine..."
Maybe after some of the ongoing arc stuff is done. And some of I've admittedly dragged out too long and need to finish.

Star: "...You're right! I remember that now!" :b: ""Alright, that's an extremely good sign! But then, if he's not technically alive, and he wasn't erased, and he's not dead, either then...what did happen to him?"
___

Specter: "...Are they actually getting along?" -Honest question, he legit doesn't know that the real Kama is actually on good terms with Kiara, now-
___

A much overdue capture or termination! Alright, let's move to this insane traitor's coordinates. Decepticons, attack!

-She's even embraced their battle cry...-

___

-He's not chasing it around the room, but he is batting it back and forth while sitting down-

-It's evident that he still finds it entertaining as he can't help but show a hint of a smile...While oblivious to the fact that Atalanta is back- :V

___

-Hmm, should it be saved for Chrono and Amy visiting Dipper and Mabel's town again later? I'm fine either way-

-Chrono be like "prizes?"-
Very weeeeeeeeeell

Nitocris: "...He was transported elsewhere?"
---
Ereshkigal: "...I honestly don't know"
---
-They transform and GOOOOOO-
---
-...She was almost tempted to take a picture-
---
-Dunno tbh-
Chrono: "What is a 'prize corner'?"
___

___

___

-LMAO DIGI-

Sothis: "If she truly is a part of the Alliance's forces, it's likely she's on our side..."

---
---
---

Charlotte: "Admittedly we haven't spoke with her much..."
---
Blake: "Hopefully it doesn't occurs with the current one..."
---
Ophanimon: "Hmmm, an evil area might be suitable for my powerd as their counter"
---
Arthur: "So if destroyed in one go, it could unleash more dangerous spirits out there..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Very weeeeeeeeeell

Nitocris: "...He was transported elsewhere?"
---
Ereshkigal: "...I honestly don't know"
---
-They transform and GOOOOOO-
---
-...She was almost tempted to take a picture-
---
-Dunno tbh-
Chrono: "What is a 'prize corner'?"
Star: "Would the book mostly burning to a crisp do that? But then we have tons of evidence to the contrary...Did he teleport away on purpose? Was he bound to the new spell book but not the old one?"
___

Specter: "...Well, as long as they aren't arguing or picking fights..."
___

-And arrive at Bludgeon's location!-

Open fire! -Pointing at the former Decepticon in question-
___

-Does she?-
___

Mabel: "It's a place every arcade has where you can turn in all the tickets you won in exchange for special prizes!"

Dipper: "Usually they're just toys or novelty items, but sometimes you can turn them in for candy or really expensive stuff like game consoles, drones, or even entire computers.."

---
---
---

---
---
Ophanimon: "Hmmm, an evil area might be suitable for my powerd as their counter"
---
Arthur: "So if destroyed in one go, it could unleash more dangerous spirits out there..."
...Huh, I didn't think about that. I guess she's really helped clear the place out of soldiers...

But she's still friendly! Except maybe to Apollo.
___

-Well, Star has cast rainbows that accidentally caught on fire before, but she's past her careless spellcasting phase- :V
___

Okay, let's see, what usually falls under the category of evil lairs...
___

Spooky: "And I bet there's nothing you can do about it!"

Didn't closing the Hellgate keep the mansion from summoning more ghosts?

Specimen 14: "It might've cleared out any corruption this mansion was causing, too...

...And if that's the case, then all that's left to do is shut that barrier down..."

I hate to break it to you, Nora, but the barrier itself also has high levels of supernatural energies, too. Destroying this thing probably won't shut the barrier down.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She figures it's probably the same case for her friends and teammates as well. Training aside, it sounded like everyone was ready for a day off-
___

Sparky: "(Like that? Hey, that was cool!)" :b:
___

-Not at all, if anything it just seems to have convinced her to hear Penny out on her questions and answer them-
-hopefully, the vacation plans will come to fruition...-
---
Phosphy: "Told ya!" :grin:
---
-seems like it...-

Musashi: "...Heheheh, don't I~?" -posed-
---
Medusa: "That sounds like her" :p
---
Tiki: "Well, well now..."
---
Shiki: "...Fiiiine..."
Shez: "Oh, you totally do." :p
---
Pandora: "Anyway, wanna try the outfit?"
---
-it doesn't feel like the real Falchion, but it's a very convincing imitation-
---
-TO YOGURT PLACE-

---
---
---
...Huh, I didn't think about that. I guess she's really helped clear the place out of soldiers...

___

-Well, Star has cast rainbows that accidentally caught on fire before, but she's past her careless spellcasting phase- :V
___

___

Specimen 14: "It might've cleared out any corruption this mansion was causing, too...

...And if that's the case, then all that's left to do is shut that barrier down..."

I hate to break it to you, Nora, but the barrier itself also has high levels of supernatural energies, too. Destroying this thing probably won't shut the barrier down.
Shez: "She sounds cool to me. Let's find her!"
---
Blake: "It'd be a shame for all this magic and wonder to go away."
---
-Castlevania?-
---
Nora: "Then how do we stop this if Nora can't smash..."

Ren: -trying to see if the machine has enough spiritual energy to have feelings of its own-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

---
---
-Castlevania?-
---

Ren: -trying to see if the machine has enough spiritual energy to have feelings of its own-
Charlotte: "Being fair, who would?"
Sitonai:"Agreed"
---
Atalanta: "I wonder if at least a little bit of it could be recovered..."
---
-Castlevania sounds good ngl-
---
Mordred: "Geez, why none of the smart guys came with us..."
Star: "Would the book mostly burning to a crisp do that? But then we have tons of evidence to the contrary...Did he teleport away on purpose? Was he bound to the new spell book but not the old one?"
___

Specter: "...Well, as long as they aren't arguing or picking fights..."
___

-And arrive at Bludgeon's location!-

Open fire! -Pointing at the former Decepticon in question-
___

-Does she?-
___

Mabel: "It's a place every arcade has where you can turn in all the tickets you won in exchange for special prizes!"

Dipper: "Usually they're just toys or novelty items, but sometimes you can turn them in for candy or really expensive stuff like game consoles, drones, or even entire computers.."
Nitocris: "Well, we can think on all those possibilities..."
Merlin: "So it's something" :p
---
Ereshkigal: "...Yeah..."
---
-Who has dead bodies used as meat shields-
---
-...Mayhaps-
---
Chrono: "All for playing?"
Amy: "A lot and skillfully!"
Shez: "Oh, you totally do." :p
---
Pandora: "Anyway, wanna try the outfit?"
---
-it doesn't feel like the real Falchion, but it's a very convincing imitation-
---
-TO YOGURT PLACE-
-Draco scoffs in response, but decides to go along-
---
Medusa: "Give me a moment" -does so-
---
Tiki: "It's not the exact same, but it still gives a sufficient enough familiar feeling"
---
-THERE THEY BE NOOOOW-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

-so one of these things-

(sorry if blurry)
---
---
---
Taiga: "That's the attitude! We'll begind training soon!"
---
Monika: "I'll be showing Ive around girls"
Sayori: "Ooooh, that sounds so fun~!"
---
---

---
---

it's partly 'cause we're a species of a skeletons, not people who died and just lost all our skins and guts that we never had to begin with. -Casually drinks a bottle of ketchup-

___

---

---
Kanna: "Yeah, I can see how bad it would be for a knight to be helped by actual children." :lol:
-his brain is working!-
-enters Ruination Impulse mode and lands on Godzilla's back, holding onto a dorsal spine-

-snarls in confusion-

Disengage. This is obviously an avatar.
-a lot more perceptive than people may assume-
Still, shorter than I'd expect.

[Uh-huh....]
-he's processing this while munching on food-
-is Greg with Sans or nah?-

-he's absolutely pumped-
-though should we go into detail or just do summation of how the training goes?-

(Showing Ive around girls, eh? :V)
(Kidding, I know there was supposed to be a comma lol)

-do they come with or is it just Monika and Ive?-

-nodding excitedly, ready to at least better than she is today and make Alphys proud-

-shrug-
[I have no strong feelings one way or the other.]

Right.
-he's back to attacking the Specimens with his greatsword-

-huffing in riled up anger once more, ready to take on the "final" opponent-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "Well, we can think on all those possibilities..."
Merlin: "So it's something" :p
---
Ereshkigal: "...Yeah..."
---
-Who has dead bodies used as meat shields-
---
-...Mayhaps-
---
Chrono: "All for playing?"
Amy: "A lot and skillfully!"
Star: "We at least have several ideas and know he's out there somehow, now...But how are we gonna figure which possibility is right? Or how to bring him back? Every time we find an answer to a question, it seems like the answer just raises at least one more new question..."
___

Specter: "That would be far more destructive. And likely require the Rulers' intervention."
___

-Aquamarine tries to grab some of the Sparkless that Bludgeon is using as meat shield with her wand and throw them aside so that the Decepticons can get a clear shot on him-
___

-Heshima still oblivious-
___

Mabel: "Exactly what Amy said! The better you do at a bunch of arcade games, the more tickets you'll win!"

Dipper: "Let's see, how many do we have in total..." -Trying to do the math rather than individually count each one out-

-hopefully, the vacation plans will come to fruition...-
---
Phosphy: "Told ya!" :grin:
---
-seems like it...-
-Getting the opportunity to tell the Rulers about her idea for a trip to Alola was a major step forward for it, and they all seemed fully onboard with the idea...-
___

Sparky: "(Is it like a celebration thing?)"
___

-Ultimately , though, the most change Juri has made was make some actual friends with a few people she has similar interests with among Chaldea, namely Shuten and Chachazero, as well as help turn her rivalry with Martha into a slightly more friendly one-

-And even then, aside from becoming friends with Chachazero, most of those changes only happened (IIRC) because Ingrid scathingly called her out on her behavior-

---
---
-Castlevania?-
---

---
---
---
Paris still tries to be nice to him sometimes!

XJ-5: "This might be ironic for a radio to say, but enough chit-chat! We've got some friendly double agents to find!"

Flying robot head girl is right! Oh, but we don't even know where in the base our last few friends are right now...

Should we split up?
___

-Many pieces of history that were thought to be lost gets rediscovered all the time, after all...-

-Plus, the fact that they're aware of time travel means some of them including even Omnitraxus himself could potentially look back in time to rediscover lost knowledge...But that's likely not always an option either since going back in time risks altering the future or messing up the timeline-
___

___

-I actually considered having Ford and the other Pines show up in the Doll House investigating it and trying to stop the invasion on their own, but with everything else going on and the amount of characters already present, I never figured out when a good time to have them show up would be lol-

Pearl: "I'll have you know that I'm a both certified engineer and a computer expert!" :glare:

-Ren can't sense any spiritual energy from the machine itself...but he can sense the presence of a lone spirit trapped within it-

-Not only that, but the spirit's emotions indicate that it's highly distressed-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

[Uh-huh....]

-he's absolutely pumped-
-though should we go into detail or just do summation of how the training goes?-

(Showing Ive around girls, eh? :V)
(Kidding, I know there was supposed to be a comma lol)

-do they come with or is it just Monika and Ive?-

-nodding excitedly, ready to at least better than she is today and make Alphys proud-

-shrug-
Mordred: "Well, we've seen weirder anyway" :p -also what Goldie asked-
---
-I think a summation should be enough, like jogging, muscle exercises, and training his attacks-
---
LOL
Yuri: "...I think we should go with you"
Kaito/Monika/Sayori/Natsuki: "Huh?"
Yuri: "Well, it might be easier for him around our... Familiar presence"
Natsuki: "I see a point..."
---
Scáthach: "Very well then. I'll be sure you become great"
---
Moriarty: "Well then, it seems you're willing to be around us then... Interesting"

___

___

---

---
-his brain is working!-
-enters Ruination Impulse mode and lands on Godzilla's back, holding onto a dorsal spine-

-snarls in confusion-

Right.

-Grimlock and the Dinobots also pretty much jumped on Serpenterra to do this-

---
Nanoha: I'm glad he has his friends at least...
Gorgon: "Even so, I'm sure she can very much speak..."
---
-The kids seem to all agree on that, as they get ready to face the remaining Specimens, with few Sparkless remaining-

-While Tiki tried to detain her with an ice breath!-
Star: "We at least have several ideas and know he's out there somehow, now...But how are we gonna figure which possibility is right? Or how to bring him back? Every time we find an answer to a question, it seems like the answer just raises at least one more new question..."
___

Specter: "That would be far more destructive. And likely require the Rulers' intervention."
___

-Aquamarine tries to grab some of the Sparkless that Bludgeon is using as meat shield with her wand and throw them aside so that the Decepticons can get a clear shot on him-
___

-Heshima still oblivious-
___

Mabel: "Exactly what Amy said! The better you do at a bunch of arcade games, the more tickets you'll win!"

Dipper: "Let's see, how many do we have in total..." -Trying to do the math rather than individually count each one out-
Merlin: "For starters, you should be a little less stressed"
---
Ereshkigal: "And of their respective Masters too..."
---
-Fortunately for her, it actually worked, Shadow Striker landing a hit on his arm-
---
-...So yeah, she takes a picture-
---
-Chrono waits, curious what they want to get-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merlin: "For starters, you should be a little less stressed"
---
Ereshkigal: "And of their respective Masters too..."
---
-Fortunately for her, it actually worked, Shadow Striker landing a hit on his arm-
---
-...So yeah, she takes a picture-
---
-Chrono waits, curious what they want to get-
Star: "I can't be not stressed out right now! We still don't know what happened to Glossaryck and this might be our best shot to save him!"
___

Specter: "I'm certain they would resolve the conflict if necessary."
___

-But are any other Decepticons able to land any shots before Bludgeon counterattacks or retreats?-
___

-She might not have met Heshima or have any photos of him from when he was still a Shinx, but it's pretty clear that Ata and Artemis still think the Luxray is cute- :p
___

-While they walk up to the arcade's prize counter-

-Just like Dipper said, there are a LOT of different prizes at it-

[Uh-huh....]

Mordred: "Well, we've seen weirder anyway" :p -also what Goldie asked-

Scáthach: "Very well then. I'll be sure you become great"
-The Croagunk totally is, lazily laying on another lawn chair next to Sans with his arms behind his head-

-Burrito confident?-

-Grimlock and the Dinobots also pretty much jumped on Serpenterra to do this-

---
---
-The kids seem to all agree on that, as they get ready to face the remaining Specimens, with few Sparkless remaining-

---

---
-his brain is working!-

-snarls in confusion-

Right.

Dipper/Mabel: "Calling for backup!"

-A few seconds later, Mabel calls Ford on her cellphone-

Kick that mech's ass, Dinobots!
___

-Yeah, Kris might be horrified at Spamton's fate, and is even outright grieving for him despite his hostilities towards him...But his friends are still here to support and cheer him up-

-While the Delta Warriors talked, however, Fate would notice something shaped like a typical casting a shadow on the ground...and yet, the shadow itself seems to be cast from seemingly nothing, as the crystal itself isn't visible-
___

-Tirsiak clashes her antler's with the Knightmon's greatsword, glaring and gritting her teeth at knight-like Digimon, while Whiteface hovers towards Abigail-

-The ice...surprisingly only damages Queen Vanessa, as she grunts in pain due to the powers Tiki inherited from her divine lineage, but strangely isn't remotely frozen, despite clearly not looking like an ice-based entity-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

XJ-5: "This might be ironic for a radio to say, but enough chit-chat! We've got some friendly double agents to find!"

Flying robot head girl is right! Oh, but we don't even know where in the base our last few friends are right now...

Should we split up?
___

-Many pieces of history that were thought to be lost gets rediscovered all the time, after all...-

-Plus, the fact that they're aware of time travel means some of them including even Omnitraxus himself could potentially look back in time to rediscover lost knowledge...But that's likely not always an option either since going back in time risks altering the future or messing up the timeline-
___

___

-I actually considered having Ford and the other Pines show up in the Doll House investigating it and trying to stop the invasion on their own, but with everything else going on and the amount of characters already present, I never figured out when a good time to have them show up would be lol-

Pearl: "I'll have you know that I'm a both certified engineer and a computer expert!" :glare:

-Ren can't sense any spiritual energy from the machine itself...but he can sense the presence of a lone spirit trapped within it-

Shez: "I say Achilles and I can totally scout the place." :p

Sothis: "You don't even know who you're looking for..."

Shez: "If they're not wearing a helmet, there's a good chance they're a Servant." :p
---
Blake: 🤔
---
-LMAO-

-but yeah, castle in the night-
---
Weiss: "Penny is right there, Mordred."

Ren: "A soul is trapped within..."

-Draco scoffs in response, but decides to go along-
---
Medusa: "Give me a moment" -does so-
---
Tiki: "It's not the exact same, but it still gives a sufficient enough familiar feeling"
---
-THERE THEY BE NOOOOW-
-SPA TREATMENT-

-Musashi gets the three the fanciest options?-
---
Pandora: "Hm, it does make you seem younger. But not in a bad way."
---
-Marth not there because Engaged-
---
Ingrid: "And this is the place." :p

-Getting the opportunity to tell the Rulers about her idea for a trip to Alola was a major step forward for it, and they all seemed fully onboard with the idea...-
___

Sparky: "(Is it like a celebration thing?)"
___

-Ultimately , though, the most change Juri has made was make some actual friends with a few people she has similar interests with among Chaldea, namely Shuten and Chachazero, as well as help turn her rivalry with Martha into a slightly more friendly one-

-And even then, aside from becoming friends with Chachazero, most of those changes only happened (IIRC) because Ingrid scathingly called her out on her behavior-
-she's hoping the trip can be organized soon-
---
Phosphy: "Pretty much, yeah."
---
-Shuten also happened before that, but yeah-

-his brain is working!-

-snarls in confusion-

---
---

Dipper/Mabel: "Calling for backup!"

-A few seconds later, Mabel calls Ford on her cellphone-

Kick that mech's ass, Dinobots!
___

-Yeah, Kris might be horrified at Spamton's fate, and is even outright grieving for him despite his hostilities towards him...But his friends are still here to support and cheer him up-

-While the Delta Warriors talked, however, Fate would notice something shaped like a typical casting a shadow on the ground...and yet, the shadow itself seems to be cast from seemingly nothing, as the crystal itself isn't visible-
___

-Tirsiak clashes her antler's with the Knightmon's greatsword, glaring and gritting her teeth at knight-like Digimon, while Whiteface hovers towards Abigail-

-The ice...surprisingly only damages Queen Vanessa, as she grunts in pain due to the powers Tiki inherited from her divine lineage, but strangely isn't remotely frozen, despite clearly not looking like an ice-based entity-
Veyle: "That fish sure looks strong..." -looks at the Fabrication she summoned and pointed it at the Serpenterra-

-it immediately started casting a strong spell-
---
Ingrid: "Quite the perceptive one, though the difference between me and the one who sent me is minimal. It won't change things much."
---
Kanna: "Abby-chan! Watch out!"

-shrug-
Moriarty: "Well then, it seems you're willing to be around us then... Interesting"
-Neo pondering how helpful this creature can be-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "I can't be not stressed out right now! We still don't know what happened to Glossaryck and this might be our best shot to save him!"
___

Specter: "I'm certain they would resolve the conflict if necessary."
___

-But are any other Decepticons able to land any shots before Bludgeon counterattacks or retreats?-
___

-She might not have met Heshima or have any photos of him from when he was still a Shinx, but it's pretty clear that Ata and Artemis still think the Luxray is cute- :p
___

-While they walk up to the arcade's prize counter-

-Just like Dipper said, there are a LOT of different prizes at it-
Nitocris: "But he has a point... Too much stress and we could just jump to baseless conclusions"
---
Ereshkigal: "Via Command Seals at least"
---
-Thundercracker and Slipstream certainly would before he reflects them with his sword-
---
-Indeed, despite what he'd claim otherwise- :p
---
Amy: "Huh, there's to choose from"
-SPA TREATMENT-

-Musashi gets the three the fanciest options?-
---
Pandora: "Hm, it does make you seem younger. But not in a bad way."
---
-Marth not there because Engaged-
---
Ingrid: "And this is the place." :p
-She's not rich LOL-
---
Medusa: "Certainly not to my sisters level"
---
-She summons heeeee-
---
Shiki: "Huh"

Should we split up?
___

___

___

Shez: "If they're not wearing a helmet, there's a good chance they're a Servant." :p
---
---
-LMAO-

---

Achilles: "Just me faster than her" :p
Paris: -Sighs-
---
-That is fair enough... What next?-
---
Ophanimon: "Well now, this looks a lot like a Myotismon's castle"
---
To be fair, I have one last undead Specimen in mind if only to explain where a lot of people should be.

I'm just waiting for one of these shared segments to finish to get to it LOL

Mordred: "Ah, she can do the hacking stuff?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "But he has a point... Too much stress and we could just jump to baseless conclusions"
---
Ereshkigal: "Via Command Seals at least"
---
-Thundercracker and Slipstream certainly would before he reflects them with his sword-
---
-Indeed, despite what he'd claim otherwise- :p
---
Amy: "Huh, there's to choose from"
Star; "I know, i-it's just...

...I've already lost a ton of you guys...And even some of the ones who technically survived only live on through fusing with other versions of themselves. For a while, I-I even thought Lily might be gone...

...I've already lost several of the other Casters, a-and nearly lost one of my best friends...I don't want to lose Glossaryck, too..." :crying:
___

Specter: "A last resort, but all too likely a necessary one."
___

-Prompting Aquamarine to try and freeze him with the wand's tractor beam!-

___

-He doesn't take a lot of pride in being seen as "cool" like the Frogadier Brothers and a few other younger Pokemon like them do, but he still isn't a big fan of being seen as cute- :p

-Does Ata greet him and/or comment on how he's batting the ball around before he notices that she's here?-

___

-Chrono surprised?-

-she's hoping the trip can be organized soon-
---
Phosphy: "Pretty much, yeah."
---
-Shuten also happened before that, but yeah-
-They might not be able to take it nor can they afford to until the Alliance is defeated, but that doesn't mean they can't plan it in advance while already working towards that final mission-
___

Sparky: "(Well, it was cool! High-five!)" :b: -Raises hand/paw again-
___

-Now that you mention, yeah, I think if anything Shuten was just the one who cheered her up-

-That might not have contracted until afterward Ingrid called Juri out, though-

---
---
-LMAO-

---

---
---
---
To be fair, I have one last undead Specimen in mind if only to explain where a lot of people should be.

I'm just waiting for one of those shared segments to finish to get to it LOL

Bikey is faster than everyone!

-Lancer then somehow pulls a bicyle with training wheels and...literal rocket boosters out of hammerspace, along with the sidecar for Charlotte-

___

-Giant skeleton fossils of extinct species on Mewni!-
___

Ooh, this is one of my favorites! Classic supervillain lair. :p

Myotismon's castle?
___

Penny: "I was always able to analyze situations and computer,s but have more recently been studying hacking extensively as well as upgrading myself with software with the capabilities for the task. If this device has any computer-like components or at least a computer database or hard drive, I might be able to learn more about how this device works..."

(Another trapped spirit?)

Steven: "Ren, can you communicate with them? Or sense how the ghost is doing?"

-Spooky is notably getting increasingly nervous and saddened the more they learn about the Spirit Chamber, which Sakura is likely the first to notice.-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She's not rich LOL-
---
Medusa: "Certainly not to my sisters level"
---
-She summons heeeee-
---
Shiki: "Huh"
-but Shez makes good money :V-
---
Pandora: "Wanna see yourself?" :p
---
Marth: "What's going on?"
---
Ingrid: "What did you expect?"

-They might not be able to take it nor can they afford to until the Alliance is defeated, but that doesn't mean they can't plan it in advance while already working towards that final mission-
___

Sparky: "(Well, it was cool! High-five!)" :b: -Raises hand/paw again-
___

-Now that you mention, yeah, I think if anything Shuten was just the one who cheered her up-

-That might not have contracted until afterward Ingrid called Juri out, though-
-that is true...-
---
-THEY HIGH FIVE-
---
-I... think they did, actually... but point is Juri got called out hard-

---
---
---

I'm just waiting for one of those shared segments to finish to get to it LOL

Bikey is faster than everyone!

-Lancer then somehow pulls a bicyle with training wheels and...literal rocket boosters out of hammerspace, along with the sidecar for Charlotte-

___

-Giant skeleton fossils of extinct species on Mewni!-
___

Ooh, this is one of my favorites! Classic supervillain lair. :p

Myotismon's castle?
___

Penny: "I was always able to analyze situations and computer,s but have more recently been studying hacking extensively as well as upgrading myself with software with the capabilities for the task. If this device has any computer-like components or at least a computer database or hard drive, I might be able to learn more about how this device works..."

(Another trapped spirit?)

Steven: "Ren, can you communicate with them? Or sense how the ghost is doing?"

-Spooky is notably getting increasingly nervous and saddened the more they learn about the Spirit Chamber, which Sakura is likely the first to notice.-
Shez: "In your dreams, maybe." :p

Sothis: These two are getting along quite well.
---
Blake: "Whoa..."
---
Azura: "Ready to show what you can do?"
---
Ren: "It's trying to break free..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that is true...-
---
-THEY HIGH FIVE-
---
-I... think they did, actually... but point is Juri got called out hard-
-Plus the Rulers even agreed to fund it with how they themselves want to take a vacation, as well as want their families and close friends to have one as well, so it's only matter of time until Chaldea can actually go to Alola-
___

-The Pokemon Center is almost complete!-
___

-I admittedly don't remember whether it was beforehand or after she got called out anymore...-

-But yeah, if anything even slightly changed Juri'[s attitude, it was that-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Plus the Rulers even agreed to fund it with how they themselves want to take a vacation, as well as want their families and close friends to have one as well, so it's only matter of time until Chaldea can actually go to Alola-
___

-The Pokemon Center is almost complete!-
___

-I admittedly don't remember whether it was beforehand or after she got called out anymore...-

-But yeah, if anything even slightly changed Juri'[s attitude, it was that-
-yaaaaay-
---
Phosphy: "Massie progress right there." :p
---
-probably, yes-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yaaaaay-
---
Phosphy: "Massie progress right there." :p
---
-probably, yes-
-Is Weiss confident about the vacation plans knowing all that, or still anxious about whether or not Chaldea will be able to go to Alola?-
___

Sparky: "(We should tell Ms. Lilith!)"

___

-Did it actually change Juri's attitude or outlook much?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Is Weiss confident about the vacation plans knowing all that, or still anxious about whether or not Chaldea will be able to go to Alola?-
___

Sparky: "(We should tell Ms. Lilith!)"

___

-Did it actually change Juri's attitude or outlook much?-
-oh, she's totally confident!-
---
Phosphy: "What a great idea~!"
---
-not really :V-

Top Bottom