• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She can imagine herself fighting along her mother and father-
---
Kuro: "Let me guess, the hussy goddess?"
---
Erika: "Oh, Ms. Pandora appeared and I just got with her!"
---
Merlin: "Ah, quite the powerful-sounding name"
-as a DWAGON-
---
Azura: "Could you be more specific?"
---
Kamui: "And you want to spend time with her?"
---
-he has no idea, has he? :V-

-Don was the one carrying Marvelous's body as the Gokaigers called the GokaiOh off. They don't need their ship/mecha/house destroyed-

-While they saved Amakusa, it was barely, and it seems he'll be incapacitated for a long while...-
---
Marie: "On the meanwhile, tea~?"
---
Rin: "So it's like a power boost?"

Medusa: "Hm, well done" -pets-
"Moon used a small magic dagger to break Ingrid and Rook's restraints before putting Lekmet's ashes into one of his horns, and scrambling to recover the bodies of the rest of the Magic High Commission"

"Toffee was rising from the shadows...and in the distance, it looked like he was attaching what seemed to be a prosethic lizard-shaped skull onto Gaster's own skull. Fleshy sounds could be faintly heard as more flesh began to regenerate over the skeleton monster than just Toffee's own hand"
___

"Tea sounds good!"
___

Vul! "Nods in response to Rin's comment"

"That explains why she's so excited about it; it has the potential to let Winter use a special attack."

"He was happy to be pet"

(I-I wonder if she likes me back...)
Ingrid: "Thank you so much." -is handed Daisuke's remains- "To you as well, Princess of Hyrule. Now let's get out of here."
---
Weiss: "Yes~!"
---
Weiss: "But what kind of attack would it do?"

(Too bad Flowey/Asriel can't just make like the Skelebros and turn him blue himself :V)

"A few worker monsters are attending to the CORE, as it's the only location left in the Underground that hasn't been completely abandoned. The facility benefits Basel as an all-around efficient source of power, so there's no reason to shut it down."
-then why not kill them?-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Moon used a small magic dagger to break Ingrid and Rook's restraints before putting Lekmet's ashes into one of his horns, and scrambling to recover the bodies of the rest of the Magic High Commission"

"Toffee was rising from the shadows...and in the distance, it looked like he was attaching what seemed to be a prosethic lizard-shaped skull onto Gaster's own skull. Fleshy sounds could be faintly heard as more flesh began to regenerate over the skeleton monster than just Toffee's own hand"
___

"Tea sounds good!"
___

Vul! "Nods in response to Rin's comment"

"That explains why she's so excited about it; it has the potential to let Winter use a special attack."

"He was happy to be pet"

(I-I wonder if she likes me back...)
Ingrid: "Thank you so much." -is handed Daisuke's remains- "To you as well, Princess of Hyrule. Now let's get out of here."
---
---
Martha: "Hurry, everyone! We're almost dying here!"
---
Marie: "Come with me then~"
---
Rin: "Maybe an enhanced version of one of her normals?"

Marie: "Awww~ I'm sure she's starting to~"
"When will Lily tell either of them about her own crush on Marco, though...?"

"Also the rest of the Casters were searching for the source of the multiversal magic fritz"
___

"Heshima rolled his eyes"
___

Specter: ...I will not deny that I was not a good person in my past. Certainly not by the time I first battled you and several others among Chaldea, Scathach.

"Besides unknowingly working with a guy who wanted to destroy all worlds, Specter Knight also forced the Skelebros to do his bidding and attack their friends with his ability to control the undead"
___

"Dang it..."

You'd really be so kind as to prepare food for me after a rough morning mission? Heh, well, if you do, just know that I'd greatly appreciate it, Aya. Thank you.
-She... Isn't sure right now-

-Any success?-
---
Atalanta: "Someone's having fun at least..."
---
Abigail: "Eh? That really happened?" -Wasn't told before-
---
Aya: "It's the least I can do to thank you"
-as a DWAGON-
---
Azura: "Could you be more specific?"
---
Kamui: "And you want to spend time with her?"
---
-he has no idea, has he? :V-
-Soaring through the skies...-
---
Kuro: "Pandora?"
---
Erika: "Yes! She's a very awesome and nice person!"
---
-Or maybe he does, but likes to play around- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
-
---
---

"At this point, everyone would have to escape themselves as the monster temple was collapsing, and the situation as a whole was dire"​

"Toffee levitated back into the room as the possessed Gaster's silhouette took a radically different shape..."

"Queen Moon could barely hold him off for a mere second longer by firing a magic beam into the ceiling to knock down some of the temple's supports. As she and everyone else prepared to escape into the portal, this was the final thing they saw before leaving:"

Tell Star...

"Stomping the remains of Lekmet's other horn"

I'm coming for my finger.
___

"They share some tea in Weiss' room, also going there to return each other's clothes and change back into them"
___

Vulpix. Vulpix... (Rin's right, it's going to enhance a move I already know. After all I'm an ice-type, and so is this Z-Crystal...)

(I'd really like that...But even if she doesn't, I really want to keep being her friend. I care about her a lot, you know?)

-She... Isn't sure right now-

-Any success?-
---
Atalanta: "Someone's having fun at least..."
---
Abigail: "Eh? That really happened?" -Wasn't told before-
---
Aya: "It's the least I can do to thank you"
"Her thoughts?"

"They would soon be discover something all too troubling... A very likely perpetrator behind the fritz..."

"...Flowey. He's alive. Lurking in the CORE, and he looks as powerful as he does when he is in possession of six SOULs..."
___

(That's also true...Hm.)
___

Specter: ...Yes, Abigail. That did really happen. It happened half a year before you even your ghost first arrived...

___

To thank me? For what?

-

-then why not kill them?-
"Toffee didn't say to mindlessly slaughter the masses, but he also didn't say he couldn't..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Soaring through the skies...-
---
Kuro: "Pandora?"
---
Erika: "Yes! She's a very awesome and nice person!"
---
-Or maybe he does, but likes to play around- :V
-alongside Illya and Abby-
---
Azura: "She just passed by."
---
Kamui: "Well, I don't see why not. You seem fond of her."
---
-sounds like him :V-

---
---

"They share some tea in Weiss' room, also going there to return each other's clothes and change back into them"
___

Vulpix. Vulpix... (Rin's right, it's going to enhance a move I already know. After all I'm an ice-type, and so is this Z-Crystal...)

(I'd really like that...But even if she doesn't, I really want to keep being her friend. I care about her a lot, you know?)
-all my characters went through the portal-
---
-they do~!-
---
Weiss: "Sounds plausible..."

Toffee didn't say to mindlessly slaughter the masses, but he also didn't say he couldn't..."
-and shutting down one of Basel's power sources sounds like a great way to bait out Chaldea's forces, doesn't it?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"At this point, everyone would have to escape themselves as the monster temple was collapsing, and the situation as a whole was dire"​

"Toffee levitated back into the room as the possessed Gaster's silhouette took a radically different shape..."

"Queen Moon could barely hold him off for a mere second longer by firing a magic beam into the ceiling to knock down some of the temple's supports. As she and everyone else prepared to escape into the portal, this was the final thing they saw before leaving:"

Tell Star...

"Stomping the remains of Lekmet's other horn"

I'm coming for my finger.
___

___

---
-they do~!-
---
-So did mine, riding on Tarasque-
---
Marie: "I missed my puffy hat~"
---
Rin: "Is there a way to try now?"

Marie: "You're such a sweetie~ Of course I'm sure you can still be great friends~"
"Her thoughts?"

"They would soon be discover something all too troubling... A very likely perpetrator behind the fritz..."

"...Flowey. He's alive. Lurking in the CORE, and he looks as powerful as he does when he is in possession of six SOULs..."
___

(That's also true...Hm.)
___

Specter: ...Yes, Abigail. That did really happen. It happened half a year before you even your ghost first arrived...

___

To thank me? For what?
Lily: Their relationship is more important to fix now...

Medea: "You must be kidding me..."

Andersen: "Well, now what the hell are we gonna do?"
---
-Artemis didn't seem to mind-
---
Abigail: "That sounds like... Actually, that does sound like something you would have done back then"
---
Aya: "Well, you were of the first that gave me a chance"
-alongside Illya and Abby-
---
Azura: "She just passed by."
---
Kamui: "Well, I don't see why not. You seem fond of her."
---
-sounds like him :V-
-And... *Dreamy sigh* Gil~-
---
Kuro: "Was she with Erika?"
---
Erika: "I am~!" -hugs the goddess from the wais-
---
-These people are weirdos... But that's reassuring since she's a weirdo too-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And... *Dreamy sigh* Gil~-
---
Kuro: "Was she with Erika?"
---
Erika: "I am~!" -hugs the goddess from the wais-
---
-These people are weirdos... But that's reassuring since she¿s a weoirdo too-
Kanna: :love:
---
Azura: "Yes?"
--
Pandora: Awwww~ -headpat-

Kamui: "You two look so cute~ Alright, have fun with Pandora, my sweetie~"
---
-LMAO-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-
---
-they do~!-
---
---
---

Marie: "You're such a sweetie~ Of course I'm sure you can still be great friends~"

-
"The portal led them back to the safety of Butterfly Castle"

"Toffee still intends to utilize Ludo, but how he does so now that he's possessing Gaster will be explained later"

"He also freed the wounded Ridley and Dark Samus once the others escaped"
___

"Feels good to be back in their own clothes?"
___

(It's...probably not a good idea to try it unless I have a target.)

(Thank you, Marie...) "He cuddled up to her"

-

-and shutting down one of Basel's power sources sounds like a great way to bait out Chaldea's forces, doesn't it?-

"It may not be Basel's only power sources, but theshut down of the CORE would be significant, and not something that would simply go unnoticed"

-
Lily: Their relationship is more important to fix now...

Medea: "You must be kidding me..."

Andersen: "Well, now what the hell are we gonna do?"
---
-Artemis didn't seem to mind-
---
Abigail: "That sounds like... Actually, that does sound like something you would have done back then"
---
Aya: "Well, you were of the first that gave me a chance"

-
"Girl prioritizes her best friends' problems over hers..."

"They dealt with him once, they can deal with him again! Gaster wrote down that spell used to reach the SOULs he controlled, it should work again! Right?"
___

(Hmm. At least they're not arguing anymore...)
___

Specter: I'm not the least bit proud of it...
___

I wouldn't say I was the first to give you a chance, but I was one of the first to inquire about your past and try to help you recover from your rough memories and mistakes, unless I'm mistaken...

Whatever the case, you don't owe me anything, Aya. I just wanted to help. More so since you reminded me so much of myself. You've made mistakes, but I knew there was more than potential for there to be good in you. Heck, by the time you did start sharing the tale of your life with me, you were in the middle of tending to several wounded and injured villagers on that island. You've come a long way, Aya. I'm proud of you. You should be proud of yourself, too.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

"Toffee still intends to utilize Ludo, but how he does so now that he's possessing Gaster will be explained later"

___

___

Rook: -hands on his pockets- "Well.. what now, your majesty?"
---
Weiss: "I missed my hairstyle.."
---
Weiss: "I'm not sure..."

"It may not be Basel's only power sources, but theshut down of the CORE would be significant, and not something that would simply go unnoticed"
-and so he went on a killing spree-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: :love:
---
Azura: "Yes?"
--
Pandora: Awwww~ -headpat-

Kamui: "You two look so cute~ Alright, have fun with Pandora, my sweetie~"
---
-LMAO-
Scathach: "someone is thinking of her crush, I see"
---
Kuro: "Where did she go?"
---
Erika: "I'm sure I will~!"
---
-Thoughts?-

___

___

---
---
Martha: "Where can we place the bodies in safety?"
---
Marie: "Though I wouldn't mind wearing your attire again!"
---
Rin: "Well, there are dummies around"

-And she hugged him warmly-
"Girl prioritizes her best friends' problems over hers..."

"They dealt with him once, they can deal with him again! Gaster wrote down that spell used to reach the SOULs he controlled, it should work again! Right?"
___

(Hmm. At least they're not arguing anymore...)
___

Specter: I'm not the least bit proud of it...
___

I wouldn't say I was the first to give you a chance, but I was one of the first to inquire about your past and try to help you recover from your rough memories and mistakes, unless I'm mistaken...

Whatever the case, you don't owe me anything, Aya. I just wanted to help. More so since you reminded me so much of myself. You've made mistakes, but I knew there was more than potential for there to be good in you. Heck, by the time you did start sharing the tale of your life with me, you were in the middle of tending to several wounded and injured villagers on that island. You've come a long way, Aya. I'm proud of you. You should be proud of yourself, too.
-Yeah, this is more important for everyone-

-Unless... The SOUL wanted this...-
---
Atalanta: "It's...Cute, when they aren't doing that?" -Clearly isn't experienced in relationships because chastity vow-
---
Abigail: "But it's not like it changes things!"
---
Aya: "..." -hugs- "Oh silly, you matter to me more than you think!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
---

Moon: ...I know of a top secret location where they can be revived. When the time is right, we'll take them there. Until then, I have a safe spot for them in the castle...

...My daughter needs to know what's happened. So does Chaldea. I'll deal with Toffee...he may have claimed some of your friends, but...it's surely me that he's after. This shouldn't have to be Chaldea's fight. You've had enough fights as it is...

___

"They might not be able to pull off another swap since their friends would be quicker to catch on to out of character behaviors now, but maybe they could still lend each other their clothes some time :p"
___

(Ooh, good idea! It's been a while since I've done any training.)

"And Weiss did make a mental note to train Winter for combat..."

(I have the best family...That includes you, Marie. I love you...) "Smiling warmly"

-and so he went on a killing spree-
"Only a few casualties happened at first as many monsters realized what was happening and fled"

"Of course, this still resulted in the CORE having an automated emergency shutdown as no one was there to maintain certain functions; mainly, the cool down system needed to keep it from overheating"

-Yeah, this is more important for everyone-

-Unless... The SOUL wanted this...-
---
Atalanta: "It's...Cute, when they aren't doing that?" -Clearly isn't experienced in relationships because chastity vow-
---
Abigail: "But it's not like it changes things!"
---
Aya: "..." -hugs- "Oh silly, you matter to me more than you think!"
"It seems like Star and Marco are on non-awkward, speaking terms again. AKA everything is back to normal between them for now."

Star: Thanks for all your help, Lily...I needed that push to speak with him again...

"Oh no...There are only two SOULs of Determination that they've ever known of..."
___

(Hmm. Love is a peculiar thing...)

"The one time Ata did enter a relationship ended with her being turned into the part lion that she is now"
___

Specter: I hoped not. And it's not as though they haven't forgiven me for it. Sans has told me "don't sweat it" because he's been through much worse, and Papyrus forgave me rather quickly.

"That definitely sounds like Papyrus :p"

___

"He's a little bit surprised by this"

"Aya explains this further?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: :nervous:
---
Azura: "Don't know, She just warped away."
---
Kamui: "How long?"
---
Sothis: This feels like a group of misfits... So we'll have no issues fitting in. :p
Scathach: "Is it one of your friends?" :p
---
Kuro: -Sighs- "Dammit..."
---
Erika: "Some hours?"
---
-She sees a vacant sit-
"It seems like Star and Marco are on non-awkward, speaking terms again. AKA everything is back to normal between them for now."

Star: Thanks for all your help, Lily...I needed that push to speak with him again...

"Oh no...There are only two SOULs of Determination that they've ever known of..."
___

(Hmm. Love is a peculiar thing...)

"The one time Ata did enter a relationship ended with her being turned into the part lion that she is now"
___

Specter: I hoped not. And it's not as though they haven't forgiven me for it. Sans has told me "don't sweat it" because he's been through much worse, and Papyrus forgave me rather quickly.

"That definitely sounds like Papyrus :p"

___

"He's a little bit surprised by this"

"Aya explains this further?"
Lily: "No problem. It's what besties are for, right?"

-One of which had moved on...-
---
Atalanta: "Romantic love, at least..."

-Yeah, and she only lost the race that costed her humanity because of a jerk with a gold apple-
---
Abigail: "I think they've seen you changed! Oh, just like me!"
---
Aya: "You are... How do I put this? I feel quite the comfort at your reassuring words"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "No problem. It's what besties are for, right?"

-One of which had moved on...-
---
Atalanta: "Romantic love, at least..."

-Yeah, and she only lost the race that costed her humanity because of a jerk with a gold apple-
---
Abigail: "I think they've seen you changed! Oh, just like me!"
---
Aya: "You are... How do I put this? I feel quite the comfort at your reassuring words"
Star: Bestie power! "Pulls Lily into a hug"

"And the other should've suffered the same eternal fate as Isis..."

___

(Something I know you're not familiar with...)

"That whole chapter of her life was a rough mess from start to finish..."
___

Specter: Hm. We do have that in common.
___

Well, I've tried my best to remind troubled souls that there's always hope for a better tomorrow...that they still have good in them. You're far from an exception, Aya. In many ways you reminded me of myself. I recognized that you needed help, and so I tried my best to give it...it must have worked more than I realized if you're truly so grateful.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: Bestie power! "Pulls Lily into a hug"

"And the other should've suffered the same eternal fate as Isis..."

___

(Something I know you're not familiar with...)

"That whole chapter of her life was a rough mess from start to finish..."
___

Specter: Hm. We do have that in common.
___

Well, I've tried my best to remind troubled souls that there's always hope for a better tomorrow...that they still have good in them. You're far from an exception, Aya. In many ways you reminded me of myself. I recognized that you needed help, and so I tried my best to give it...it must have worked more than I realized if you're truly so grateful.
Lily: -Hugging back- "Not even Jason can ruin this~!"

-So it can't be hers.... Right?-
---
Atalanta: "I prefer to avoid them, you can see why..."
---
Abigail: "That makes you more relatable"
---
Aya: He's better as a parent than either of mine were...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: -Hugging back- "Not even Jason can ruin this~!"

-So it can't be hers.... Right?-
---
Atalanta: "I prefer to avoid them, you can see why..."
---
Abigail: "That makes you more relatable"
---
Aya: He's better as a parent than either of mine were...
Star: Yeah! Wait, Jason...?

"They have no way of knowing the identity of the SOUL yet..."
___

(It may be ancient history, but it still impacted your life. I can see why you still avoid them.)
___
"And probably part of the reason why they're essentially family to each other now. The other factor being that they helped each other recover from something"
___

"One tried to protect her life, but supported her being an insane murderous criminal, and would've even happily died by her hand. The other tried to protect her innocence and keep her from being a murderer, but tried to kill her himself when he thought he failed. Neither were qualified to have children to begin with."

"Gaster on the other hand may be a literla skeleton monster, but he's convinced her she should have this second chance at life, and for a long time now has given her nothing but guidance and kindness."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

Moon: ...I know of a top secret location where they can be revived. When the time is right, we'll take them there. Until then, I have a safe spot for them in the castle...

...My daughter needs to know what's happened. So does Chaldea. I'll deal with Toffee...he may have claimed some of your friends, but...it's surely me that he's after. This shouldn't have to be Chaldea's fight. You've had enough fights as it is...

___

"They might not be able to pull off another swap since their friends would be quicker to catch on to out of character behaviors now, but maybe they could still lend each other their clothes some time :p"
___

(I have the best family...That includes you, Marie. I love you...) "Smiling warmly"
Zelda: "We're not letting you fight him alone."
---
Weiss: "And your dress is simply splendid."
---
Weiss: "Let's put these dummies to good use!"

"Only a few casualties happened at first as many monsters realized what was happening and fled"

"Of course, this still resulted in the CORE having an automated emergency shutdown as no one was there to maintain certain functions; mainly, the cool down system needed to keep it from overheating"
-and naturally, some of Chaldea's staff would catch on-

Scathach: "Is it one of your friends?" :p
---
Kuro: -Sighs- "Dammit..."
---
Erika: "Some hours?"
---
-She sees a vacant sit-
Kanna: -redder-
---
Azura: "Sorry..."
---
Kamui: "Alright. You two have fun." :)
---
-a vacant sit?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

---
---
Jeanne: "I'm sure at this point, he would involve us, no matter what..."
---
Marie: "Thanks, I admire how adept for combat yours is~!"
---
Rin: "Follow me then~!"

Marie: "Aww~ I love you as well~"
Star: Yeah! Wait, Jason...?

"They have no way of knowing the identity of the SOUL yet..."
___

(It may be ancient history, but it still impacted your life. I can see why you still avoid them.)
___
"And probably part of the reason why they're essentially family to each other now. The other factor being that they helped each other recover from something"
___

"One tried to protect her life, but supported her being an insane murderous criminal, and would've even happily died by her hand. The other tried to protect her innocence and keep her from being a murderer, but tried to kill her himself when he thought he failed. Neither were qualified to have children to begin with."

"Gaster on the other hand may be a literla skeleton monster, but he's convinced her she should have this second chance at life, and for a long time now has given her nothing but guidance and kindness."
Lily: "..." :lol:

-Not without getting close to that... Thing-
---
Atalanta: "At least no one here is pushing me for that..."
---
-Abby also had Kanna to thank-
---
-Quite supportive, having known how it felt to do horrible things and then be regretful...-
Kanna: -redder-
---
Azura: "Sorry..."
---
Kamui: "Alright. You two have fun." :)
---
-a vacant sit?-
Scathach: "That's a yes?"
---
Kuro: -Sighs- "Just what I needed?"
---
Erika: "I'm sure we will!"
---
-Yeah, where she can be while waiting for the food-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
---

Please, it's not as if you've done anything to him...you were only involved in his last plan because of your connections to Star and the wand. Stay out of it this time, and maybe he won't bother Chaldea. We know exactly what he's after. And I know where his. The spell used to sever it would've sent it directly into the royal wand itself. It's safe as long as it's there. I just need to make sure Star didn't find and displace it...

___

"Their tastes in fashion and elegant clothing are pretty similar, after all :p"

"It's gotta be built for combat when one is a Huntress"
___

"They follow Rin!"

(You and the rest of the Riders are my family, you know? I'm so glad you all found me. I can't imagine how my life would be without all of you.)

-Alphys gets a bad feeling about this?-
I don't know about this, Undyne. I-I mean, I know you can handle yourself, but...what if it's a serious threat down there? Maybe gather a squad of fighters and some healers to go with you.

Alright alright, if it makes you feel better Alphy, then I will...

Lily: "..." :lol:

-Not without getting close to that... Thing-
---
Atalanta: "At least no one here is pushing me for that..."
---
-Abby also had Kanna to thank-
---
-Quite supportive, having known how it felt to do horrible things and then be regretful...-
-
Star: Lily? What about Jason...? I mean, I know you still have those bad memories of your adult self about him, but why would a guy who's been dead for millennia ruin the mood all of the sudden- Wait wait wait...Ohhh no, was he summoned as a Servant?!

"No, but they can't just let him go on a rampage...he's already taken a few monsters' lives. He has to be stopped."
___

(Everyone seems to know you well enough to not trouble you about it, thankfully.)

"He can't imagine she's ever felt that way towards anyone since that incident"
___

"She's a major reason why Abigail's gotten to become who she is now."
___

"She's really come to see him as a truly good parental figure...and it's pretty clear that he cares about her a lot, too..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-she too nervous to share to sensei :p-
---
-is it supposed to be a question?-
---
Pandora: "Totally." -picks her up-
---
-so she sits-
Scatahch: "The one boy in your group?"
---
-Oops, nope-
---
-Erika hugging cutely-
---
Shiki: -Eating yogurt next to her-
Star: Lily? What about Jason...? I mean, I know you still have those bad memories of your adult self about him, but why would a guy who's been dead for millennia ruin the mood all of the sudden- Wait wait wait...Ohhh no, was he summoned as a Servant?!

"No, but they can't just let him go on a rampage...he's already taken a few monsters' lives. He has to be stopped."
___

(Everyone seems to know you well enough to not trouble you about it, thankfully.)

"He can't imagine she's ever felt that way towards anyone since that incident"
___

"She's a major reason why Abigail's gotten to become who she is now."
___

"She's really come to see him as a truly good parental figure...and it's pretty clear that he cares about her a lot, too..."
Lily: "..." -Nods-

Nitocris: "Hmmm, I never thought of before, but I wonder if my necromancy could do nything..."
---
Atalanta: "Doesn't stops some from trying to flirt"
---
-And is her Master as wel, which truly speaks of how much they care for each other-
---
-Maybe on a level similar to his grandsons?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "..." -Nods-

Nitocris: "Hmmm, I never thought of before, but I wonder if my necromancy could do nything..."
---
Atalanta: "Doesn't stops some from trying to flirt"
---
-And is her Master as wel, which truly speaks of how much they care for each other-
---
-Maybe on a level similar to his grandsons?-
Star: ..."Immediately pulled out her pair of dimensional scissors to open a portal to Basel"

"Such as?"
___

(I hope those people don't bother you too much...at the very least it sounds harmless, compared to say, trying to force or pressure you into a relationship. Or doing anything like Merlin used to before he finally settled with Palutena, for that matter...)

"Based on what he knows about the guy, he does wonder if Achilles ever had feelings for Atalanta"
___

"Something Scathach would also realize"

"Indeed, Abigail has truly come a long way. Her friends and adoptive family are all very glad about that."
___

"Definitely on a similar level to his two grandsons"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

Please, it's not as if you've done anything to him...you were only involved in his last plan because of your connections to Star and the wand. Stay out of it this time, and maybe he won't bother Chaldea. We know exactly what he's after. And I know where his. The spell used to sever it would've sent it directly into the royal wand itself. It's safe as long as it's there. I just need to make sure Star didn't find and displace it...

___

___

"They follow Rin!"

(You and the rest of the Riders are my family, you know? I'm so glad you all found me. I can't imagine how my life would be without all of you.)
Ingrid: "You cannot take him on alone, your majesty. One way or another, we'll be dragged into this mess, whether you want it or not."

Rook: "Might as well do it willingly, right?"

Daruk: "Together, we can crush him!"
---
Weiss: "Well, it has to be, given what I do."
---
-Weiss does-

I don't know about this, Undyne. I-I mean, I know you can handle yourself, but...what if it's a serious threat down there? Maybe gather a squad of fighters and some healers to go with you.

Alright alright, if it makes you feel better Alphy, then I will...
-RWBY, JN_R and Qrow agree to follow-

Scatahch: "The one boy in your group?"
---
-Oops, nope-
---
-Erika hugging cutely-
---
Shiki: -Eating yogurt next to her-
---
-KEK-
---
Pandora: "Awwww~ Let's go have some fun then, Erika~"
---
Sothis: What a peculiar one... It almost feels like there's another entity within this woman...

Byleth: Just like us?

Sothis: I think so...

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: ..."Immediately pulled out her pair of dimensional scissors to open a portal to Basel"

"Such as?"
___

(I hope those people don't bother you too much...at the very least it sounds harmless, compared to say, trying to force or pressure you into a relationship. Or doing anything like Merlin used to before he finally settled with Palutena, for that matter...)

"Based on what he knows about the guy, he does wonder if Achilles ever had feelings for Atalanta"
___

"Something Scathach would also realize"

"Indeed, Abigail has truly come a long way. Her friends and adoptive family are all very glad about that."
___

"Definitely on a similar level to his two grandsons"
Lily: "Wait, what are you doing?!"

-Well...-
---
Atalanta: "Well, at least Achilles didn't have anything serious in mind..."

-She clearly is oblivious-
---
-Speaking of adoptive family...-

Oui: "Abbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

Abigail: "Hm? Sister...?"

Oui: "There you are"
---
-That's all she could ask for-

___

___

"They follow Rin!"

Ingrid: "You cannot take him on alone, your majesty. One way or another, we'll be dragged into this mess, whether you want it or not."

---
---
-Weiss does-
Jeanne:: "And I have the feeling he would target us to mess with you in either case..."

-The Gokaigers see Marvelous's soulless body-
-They look at each other with a look that says "He made it personal"-
---
Marie: "Maybe I should try to use your style"
---
-Training room-
---
-KEK-
---
Pandora: "Awwww~ Let's go have some fun then, Erika~"
---
Sothis: What a peculiar one... It almost feels like there's another entity within this woman...

Byleth: Just like us?

Sothis: I think so...
Scathach: "Am I right?"
---
-Kuro sighs, Azura does something?-
---
Erika: "Sure!"
---
Void: -Casually waves at them-

Shiki: -Hasn't noticed-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Scathach: "Am I right?"
---
-Kuro sighs, Azura does something?-
---
Erika: "Sure!"
---
Void: -Casually waves at them-

Shiki: -Hasn't noticed-
Kanna: "Y-Yes..." -very red-
---
Azura: "I assume she must be with Kamui though."
---
-except Azura's wrong because they're in Pandora's Labyrinth now :V-
---
-can Byleth and Sothis see Void waving?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "Y-Yes..." -very red-
---
Azura: "I assume she must be with Kamui though."
---
-except Azura's wrong because they're in Pandora's Labyrinth now :V-
---
-can Byleth and Sothis see Void waving?-
Scathach: "The King of Heroes..."
---
Kuro: "Then I'm going to her now!"
---
Erika: "Woah..."
---
-Yep-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
-Weiss does-
Jeanne:: "And I have the feeling he would target us to mess with you in either case..."

---
---
-Training room-

-
"And Moon has no idea that Ingrid took the finger after she and Yukari spoke with Star about it..."

...Very well. Thank you. You don't have to do this, you know.

..Alright. First off, I need to find my daughter.

___

"Marie's dress doesn't seem unsuited for combat either, though"
___

"This time she'll be getting some actual training rather than just displaying the moves she knows, right?"

-RWBY, JN_R and Qrow agree to follow-
"All of them know to tread carefully due to being well trained and experienced fighters'

Have someone keep watch for every direction. We don't know where an attack could come from.

Lily: "Wait, what are you doing?!"

-Well...-
---
Atalanta: "Well, at least Achilles didn't have anything serious in mind..."

-She clearly is oblivious-
---
-Speaking of adoptive family...-

Oui: "Abbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

Abigail: "Hm? Sister...?"

Oui: "There you are"
---
-That's all she could ask for-
Star: I'm going to give him a piece of my mind.

"Into the portal she goes"

"Well?"
___

(You were on good times with him, if I recall right.)

"He suspects it, but he probably won't mention it"
___

Specter: Hello again, Oui.
___

"Does she admit any of this?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
-Training room-
"And Moon has no idea that Ingrid took the finger after she and Yukari spoke with Star about it..."

___

___

"This time she'll be getting some actual training rather than just displaying the moves she knows, right?"
-to be fair, KoP, Toffee didn't know either, so for once, Toffee is the one being outplayed :V-

Ingrid: "We absolutely have to. He has taken people very dear to some of us. It's personal now." :glare:

Rook: "Mess with a Code Holder..."

Ingrid: "And you'll meet the wrath of the others."

-but given the situation at hand, she's not gonna try to hide it-

Ingrid: "With that said, you want to see your daughter because of what Toffee seeks, do you not?"
---
Weiss: "Yours seems to do a fine job for combat though."
---
-right!-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "Y-Yes..."
---
-alright :p-
---
Pandora: "Liking it?"
---
Sothis: Am I crazy or did I see someone waving at us?

-then Void just steps into Byleth's mind because she can? :V-
Scathach: "Good thing it's him as a child" :p
---
-good-
---
Erika: "It's such an odd place..."
---
Void: "Aw, come on, don't tell me this is your first time" :p
Star: I'm going to give him a piece of my mind.

"Into the portal she goes"

"Well?"
___

(You were on good times with him, if I recall right.)

"He suspects it, but he probably won't mention it"
___

Specter: Hello again, Oui.
___

"Does she admit any of this?"
Lily: "Wait!" -too late-

-They could send a familiar to look closer...-
---
Atalanta: "Well, I knew his Father"
---
Oui: "Oh hey Boney Reaper-dono"
---
-Her thoughts were out loud- :p

___

___

-to be fair, KoP, Toffee didn't know either, so for once, Toffee is the one being outplayed :V-

Ingrid: "We absolutely have to. He has taken people very dear to some of us. It's personal now." :glare:

Ingrid: "With that said, you want to see your daughter because of what Toffee seeks, do you not?"
---
---
-right!-
Joe: "...I want to lash him in the face"
---
Marie: "I don't take on direct action myself though"
---
-Excellent!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
-right!-
---
---
-Excellent!-
"He has no way of knowing someone else took it yet, but he isn't easily fooled. Sooner or later, once he confronts his enemies again, he will figure out who's in possession of it..."

He's after his finger, and I wouldn't put it past him to go after Star herself, even if she doesn't know of it's whereabouts.
___

"Is that so?"
___

"So Weiss starts Winter's training!"

Ruby: "Alright!"

Jaune: "Should we split up?"

Ren: "Not before we know what we're dealing with."
For some reaosn Papyrus seems convinced that never works unless you're in a movie...or if you have a talking dog in the group.

(Focus, Undyne...)

Lily: "Wait!" -too late-

-They could send a familiar to look closer...-
---
Atalanta: "Well, I knew his Father"
---
Oui: "Oh hey Boney Reaper-dono"
---
-Her thoughts were out loud- :p
"Portal's still open, so Lily can follow her. Meanwhile, Star first came across Atalanta (at a different time than when she went to the pool)"

"Maybe they should...It could allow them to find an answer without getting too close to him. Although, they'd also soon discover that Undyne and the Huntsmen of Remnant were already investigating the area on their own, not yet knowing Asriel was down there"

___

(What was he like?)
___

Specter: ...That's a nickname I haven't heard before.
___

...Are you...aware that you've been speaking out loud this whole time?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Portal's still open, so Lily can follow her. Meanwhile, Star first came across Atalanta (at a different time than when she went to the pool)"

"Maybe they should...It could allow them to find an answer without getting too close to him. Although, they'd also soon discover that Undyne and the Huntsmen of Remnant were already investigating the area on their own, not yet knowing Asriel was down there"

___

(What was he like?)
___

Specter: ...That's a nickname I haven't heard before.
___

...Are you...aware that you've been speaking out loud this whole time?
Atalanta: "Princess Butterfly?"

Andersen: "Son of a- They are walking to their deaths!"
---
Atalanta: -If he means Achilles's father...- "We wrestled. He also had him with a goddess. So I can say he was a confident person"
---
Oui: "Isn't it cute though?" :p
---
Aya: "..." :nervous:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Scathach: "Good thing it's him as a child" :p
---
-good-
---
Erika: "It's such an odd place..."
---
Void: "Aw, come on, don't tell me this is your first time" :p
Kanna: "Such a sweet kid~"
---
-then?-
---
Pandora: "It's meant to be."

-yet it feels like home?-
---
Sothis: I have to admit that yes, it is.

---
---
-Excellent!-
"He has no way of knowing someone else took it yet, but he isn't easily fooled. Sooner or later, once he confronts his enemies again, he will figure out who's in possession of it..."

He's after his finger, and I wouldn't put it past him to go after Star herself, even if she doesn't know of it's whereabouts.
___

"Is that so?"
___

Ingrid: "She will likely tell you herself if you go see her, but she doesn't have the finger."

-she takes out a mystical-looking box-

"I had theories that he might not be dead before his grand reveal, based solely on his species' regenerative abilities and the fact that he still had a finger left untouched by the blast that wiped the rest of him out. So I asked your daughter for the finger in question to study it.

Now that we know that Toffee was never truly dead and is in fact very much a threat, even for me, I no longer see any reason for me to keep it, as my theory was proven to be right."

Rook: "Wait... so this whole time..."

Ingrid: "He was within sight of the very person who had what he wanted, and never realized it." -return of the confident smirk :smirk:-
---
Weiss: "Then why do you need a combat outfit?"
---
-YES-

For some reaosn Papyrus seems convinced that never works unless you're in a movie...or if you have a talking dog in the group.

(Focus, Undyne...)
Ruby: "Well then, can you talk, Zwei?"

Zwei: -shakes head-

Yang: "Guess we gotta stick together then." :V

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "Princess Butterfly?"

Andersen: "Son of a- They are walking to their deaths!"
---
Atalanta: -If he means Achilles's father...- "We wrestled. He also had him with a goddess. So I can say he was a confident person"
---
Oui: "Isn't it cute though?" :p
---
Aya: "..." :nervous:
(What brings you here all of the sudden?)

Star: "In a mood of Tranquil Fury" Where's Jason?

"They must take action! Send the familiar and do it quickly!"
___

(He sounds like it...What about Achilles himself?)
___

Specter: I guess...?

"Abigail probably likes it :p"
___

...So you really see me as a parental figure...

Ruby: "Well then, can you talk, Zwei?"

Zwei: -shakes head-

Yang: "Guess we gotta stick together then." :V
No splitting up today, gang.

"Does Winter count? On a technicality? :V"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "Such a sweet kid~"
---
-then?-
---
Pandora: "It's meant to be."

-yet it feels like home?-
---
Sothis: I have to admit that yes, it is.
Scathach: "He's kind with you, right?"
---
-Azura does something?-
---
Erika: "But I feel very comfy here~!"
---
Void: "Awww. you are such a cutie~" -hugs- "I almost want to adopt you~"

___

"Is that so?"
___

Ingrid: "She will likely tell you herself if you go see her, but she doesn't have the finger."

-she takes out a mystical-looking box-

"I had theories that he might not be dead before his grand reveal, based solely on his species' regenerative abilities and the fact that he still had a finger left untouched by the blast that wiped the rest of him out. So I asked your daughter for the finger in question to study it.

Now that we know that Toffee was never truly dead and is in fact very much a threat, even for me, I no longer see any reason for me to keep it, as my theory was proven to be right."

Rook: "Wait... so this whole time..."

Ingrid: "He was within sight of the very person who had what he wanted, and never realized it." -return of the confident smirk :smirk:-
---
Weiss: "Then why do you need a combat outfit?"
---
-YES-
Martha: "...So what will you do with it?"
---
Marie: "I just like the looks" :p
---
(What brings you here all of the sudden?)

Star: "In a mood of Tranquil Fury" Where's Jason?

"They must take action! Send the familiar and do it quickly!"
___

(He sounds like it...What about Achilles himself?)
___

Specter: I guess...?

"Abigail probably likes it :p"
___

...So you really see me as a parental figure...
Atalanta: "Jason? In his bedroom"
---
Atalanta: "Arrogant, reckless, flirty. But he wasn't a bad person..."
---
Abigail: "Mr. Boney Reaper..."
Oui: "It's fitting" :p
---
Aya: "...S-Sorry if you don't see it that way"

Top Bottom