• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Scathach: "He's kind with you, right?"
---
-Azura does something?-
---
Erika: "But I feel very comfy here~!"
---
Void: "Awww. you are such a cutie~" -hugs- "I almost want to adopt you~"
Kanna: "He's the sweetest~"
---
-she's not sure what to do...-
---
Pandora: "I know, right~?"
---
Sothis: "Who even are you? And how can you see me?!"

-Byleth was just as shocked, but speechless-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "She will likely tell you herself if you go see her, but she doesn't have the finger."

-she takes out a mystical-looking box-

"I had theories that he might not be dead before his grand reveal, based solely on his species' regenerative abilities and the fact that he still had a finger left untouched by the blast that wiped the rest of him out. So I asked your daughter for the finger in question to study it.

Now that we know that Toffee was never truly dead and is in fact very much a threat, even for me, I no longer see any reason for me to keep it, as my theory was proven to be right."

Rook: "Wait... so this whole time..."

Ingrid: "He was within sight of the very person who had what he wanted, and never realized it." -return of the confident smirk :smirk:-
---
Weiss: "Then why do you need a combat outfit?"
---
-YES-
Martha: "...So what will you do with it?"
---
Marie: "I just like the looks" :p
---
...How did you even find out that the finger was intact? How did Star find it?! Why did you never consult me about this?!

"Moon also had the same question as Martha in addition to all that"
___

"That makes sense :p"
___

FREAKING PERFECT SONG FOR THIS :laugh:

"Dialogue from Weiss?"

-Winter doesn't speak English :V-

Nora: "...Sure?" :lol:

Everyone else but Ren: :rolleyes:
"Understand English, yes, but not speak it :V"

...Care to explain them?

Atalanta: "Jason? In his bedroom"
---
Atalanta: "Arrogant, reckless, flirty. But he wasn't a bad person..."
---
Abigail: "Mr. Boney Reaper..."
Oui: "It's fitting" :p
---
Aya: "...S-Sorry if you don't see it that way"
Star: Thank you. "Marches off to there"

(...Judging by her looks and tone, I don't think she will have anything kind to say to him.)
___

(I would hope he wasn't, after all I can remember you speaking of him as an ally and someone you could at least respect.)
___

Specter; I guess it does, if at least because I'm both mostly skeletal and a scythe-wielder...

___

...Aya, I do care about you greatly. The more you told me of your past, the more I realized just how troubled your entire life has been...and the the more I heard, the more you began to remind me of myself...From there on, I knew you needed guidance. I ...I always had hoped I had been good at guiding you through difficult times in your life and keeping you safe. You seemed very grateful for it, but...It never occurred to me that you might have held me in that high and close of a regard...And, likewise, I suppose it never occurred to me how similar my treatment of you had become to how I treated my own children and later my grandchildren...

...After everything, Aya? I would happily accept you as a member of the family. I'm honored that you see me as an actually good parental figure.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Martha: "...So what will you do with it?"
---
Marie: "I just like the looks" :p
---
...How did you even find out that the finger was intact? How did Star find it?! Why did you never consult me about this?!

___

___

"Dialogue from Weiss?"
-how did Ingrid know again? was it Void or Yukari? either way, the answer here feels in-character because she likes being vague :V-

Ingrid: "I have good sources. That's all I'll say." :p "As for what I'll do with it..." -hands the box to Moon- "I think you'd know better than I would. After all, it's supposed to be your fight, not ours." :smirk:

Rook: I don't like her sudden confidence... she's planning something, isn't she?
---
Weiss: "Fair enough."
---
TOTALLY LMAO

Weiss: -to Rin- "She's doing great, don't you think?" :b:

"Understand English, yes, but not speak it :V"

...Care to explain them?
Nora: :nervous:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "He's the sweetest~"
---
-she's not sure what to do...-
---
Pandora: "I know, right~?"
---
Sothis: "Who even are you? And how can you see me?!"

-Byleth was just as shocked, but speechless-
Scathach: "More humble than as an adult, that's assured"
---
-Assure the child?-
---
Erika: "I see how anyone could get lost..."
---
Void: "I don't have a concrete name. Some call me All the World's Knowledge. Others, call the Center of the Universe. And many call me Akasha. But you? You can call me... Tim.

Or the Void is fine too~"
Star: Thank you. "Marches off to there"

(...Judging by her looks and tone, I don't think she will have anything kind to say to him.)
___

(I would hope he wasn't, after all I can remember you speaking of him as an ally and someone you could at least respect.)
___

Specter; I guess it does, if at least because I'm both mostly skeletal and a scythe-wielder...

___

...Aya, I do care about you greatly. The more you told me of your past, the more I realized just how troubled your entire life has been...and the the more I heard, the more you began to remind me of myself...From there on, I knew you needed guidance. I ...I always had hoped I had been good at guiding you through difficult times in your life and keeping you safe. You seemed very grateful for it, but...It never occurred to me that you might have held me in that high and close of a regard...And, likewise, I suppose it never occurred to me how similar my treatment of you had become to how I treated my own children and later my grandchildren...

...After everything, Aya? I would happily accept you as a member of the family. I'm honored that you see me as an actually good parental figure.
Atalanta: "...Should we try to stop her?"
---
Atalanta: "He never got into too much boundaries..."
---
Oui: "Anyway, I was looking for you, Abby"
Abigail: "Hm?"
---
Aya: "..." -No words, just a hug-

___

___

"Dialogue from Weiss?"
-how did Ingrid know again? was it Void or Yukari? either way, the answer here feels in-character because she likes being vague :V-

Ingrid: "I have good sources. That's all I'll say." :p "As for what I'll do with it..." -hands the box to Moon- "I think you'd know better than I would. After all, it's supposed to be your fight, not ours." :smirk:

Rook: I don't like her sudden confidence... she's planning something, isn't she?
---
---
TOTALLY LMAO

Luvia, Martha and Jeanne: -Not liking it either-
---
Marie: "You could borrow from mine too, if you'd like!"
---
You both are welcome. :p

Rin: "Though nothing we haven't seen so far..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Scathach: "More humble than as an adult, that's assured"
---
-Assure the child?-
---
Erika: "I see how anyone could get lost..."
---
Void: "I don't have a concrete name. Some call me All the World's Knowledge. Others, call the Center of the Universe. And many call me Akasha. But you? You can call me... Tim.

Or the Void is fine too~"
Kanna: -nods happily-
---
-yus-
---
Pandora: "It's intentionally designed to be confusing for visitors. But with me around, that won't happen to you."
---
Tim? :laugh:

Sothis: "for you to simply enter our mind so casually, you must have a lot of power. And yet, all you use it for is to simply converse... Interesting..."

-Void also knows who they are, but would insist on letting them present themselves because that's less boring?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
TOTALLY LMAO

---
---

For everyone's sake, I hope you have an actual plan...The others can be revived, but...

"She's holding Lekmet's horn in her hand right now, which contains his ashes"

"Unlike the others, Lekmet really did die..."
___

"She probably would like that :p"
___

"Rin's got a point there. Winter is trying to use her moves strategically at least, but not much to do when all the targets are all stationary and inanimate."

Nora: -very red-

Yang: -snickers- "Let's just move on from that." :p
Oookay, then...

"They finally find what looks like a shadowy figure lurking in the C9RE...Buuuuut it turns out it's just Sans"

Atalanta: "...Should we try to stop her?"
---
Atalanta: "He never got into too much boundaries..."
---
Oui: "Anyway, I was looking for you, Abby"
Abigail: "Hm?"
---
Aya: "..." -No words, just a hug-
(I had the same question...)

___

(Sounds like he was a fairly understanding and respectful person, at least.)

___

"Specter doesn't interrupt their conversation"
___

"A hug which he returned"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: -nods happily-
---
-yus-
---
Pandora: "It's intentionally designed to be confusing for visitors. But with me around, that won't happen to you."
---
Tim? :laugh:

Sothis: "for you to simply enter our mind so casually, you must have a lot of power. And yet, all you use it for is to simply converse... Interesting..."

-Void also knows who they are, but would insist on letting them present themselves because that's less boring?-
-Meanwhile Gil drank the potion of youth to become his older Archer self for a full-powered rematch against Illya- :p
---
-How?-
---
Erika: "Maybe I can walk in it with no problem some day!"
---
Void: "Oh, I juts can't have a body now, unless cute Shiki here would allow me to~"
Shiki: Don't involve me in your messes.

-Absolutely-
(I had the same question...)

___

(Sounds like he was a fairly understanding and respectful person, at least.)

___

"Specter doesn't interrupt their conversation"
___

"A hug which he returned"
Atalanta: "..He's probably with Heracles anyway"
---
Atalanta: "It's incredible in life he died by being blasted with a harpoon in the heel"

-Heshima like "wasn't it an arrow?"-

Atalanta: "No, a blasted harpoon"

Not making that up, by the way:
---
-Nor does Scat, but then Oui noticed her-

Oui: -Gasp- "Witch of Dun Scaith! How fortunate, now I can paint you~"
Abigail: "...Sister..."
Oui: "Sorry, couldn't resist"
---
-Awww~-

Aya: "Thank you..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-

Atalanta: "..He's probably with Heracles anyway"
---
Atalanta: "It's incredible in life he died by being blasted with a harpoon in the heel"

-Heshima like "wasn't it an arrow?"-

Atalanta: "No, a blasted harpoon"

Not making that up, by the way:
---
-Nor does Scat, but then Oui noticed her-

Oui: -Gasp- "Witch of Dun Scaith! How fortunate, now I can paint you~"
Abigail: "...Sister..."
Oui: "Sorry, couldn't resist"
---
-Awww~-

Aya: "Thank you..."
(...Yeah, tou're probably right. )

"Will Herc bother to defend him?"

___

(...It sounds more brutal and less sudden than the myth made it.)
___

"Scathach reacts to this?"
___

Consider yourself part of the family. Because as far as I'm concerned, you are.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

ou have an actual plan...The others can be revived, but...

___

___

"Rin's got a point there. Winter is trying to use her moves strategically at least, but not much to do when all the targets are all stationary and inanimate."
Ingrid: "Oh, I do, but given the circumstances, I believe it would be better to not share it, lest I risk Toffee snuffing out the info out of anyone's lips." Besides, I have a feeling no one would want me to put it in action...
---
Weiss: "Sounds nice."
---
Weiss: "Perhaps we could try moving targets?"

-before I go any further, how much of Weiss' Semblance do you know, KoP? I know you said you didn't mind V4 spoilers, which is why I'm even asking this, but I just wanna be sure-

Oookay, then...

"They finally find what looks like a shadowy figure lurking in the C9RE...Buuuuut it turns out it's just Sans"
Yang: "Heh."

-Meanwhile Gil drank the potion of youth to become his older Archer self for a full-powered rematch against Illya- :p
---
-How?-
---
Erika: "Maybe I can walk in it with no problem some day!"
---
Void: "Oh, I juts can't have a body now, unless cute Shiki here would allow me to~"
Shiki: Don't involve me in your messes.

-Absolutely-
Illya: -gulp-
---
-humming a song?-
---
"You could try now, if you want. I'll be behind to make sure you don't get lost."
---
Sothis: "You and I are more alike than I thought..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(...Yeah, tou're probably right. )

"Will Herc bother to defend him?"

___

(...It sounds more brutal and less sudden than the myth made it.)
___

"Scathach reacts to this?"
___

Consider yourself part of the family. Because as far as I'm concerned, you are.
-Probably this time-
---
Atalanta: "The pass of time must have erased some of the technology we used from records"
---
-Just a neutral expression-
Oui: "Anyway, Abby, I got something for you"
Abigail: "Stop delaying it, please"
Oui: "Sorry" :p
---
Aya: "I will from now on!"
For everyone's sake, I hope you have an actual plan...The others can be revived, but...

___

___

Ingrid: "Oh, I do, but given the circumstances, I believe it would be better to not share it, lest I risk Toffee snuffing out the info out of anyone's lips." Besides, I have a feeling no one would want me to put it in action...
---
---

-before I go any further, how much of Weiss' Semblance do you know, KoP? I know you said you didn't mind V4 spoilers, which is why I'm even asking this, but I just wanna be sure-
-They should inform Yukari too-
---
Marie: "Oui, oui~"
Oui: "Was I called?"
Marie: "Sorry, not really"
---
Rin: "Gugalanna would be too much for him..."
Illya: -gulp-
---
-humming a song?-
---
"You could try now, if you want. I'll be behind to make sure you don't get lost."
---
Sothis: "You and I are more alike than I thought..."
-That's what happens in Illya's interlude and so does here- :p
---
-Kuro is feeling more calmed now-
---
Erika: "Okay!" -starts to walk around-
---
Void: "What's your name, little one~?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

-

---
---
"What is Ingrid's plan...?"

"And yes, better tell Yukari, she was just as suspicious of Toffee as Ingrid was"
___

"Lawl"

"Winter was fase asleep during their conversation over tea"
___

(Other than her Glyphs and their effects, I know by now that she has three summons, and her Arma Gigas in particular can be summoned at varying sizes. Do as you will with her Semblance, here.)

(It's been months since I've been in a real fight...)

-Probably this time-
---
Atalanta: "The pass of time must have erased some of the technology we used from records"
---
-Just a neutral expression-
Oui: "Anyway, Abby, I got something for you"
Abigail: "Stop delaying it, please"
Oui: "Sorry" :p
---
Aya: "I will from now on!"
"Probably a good idea"

"Ata, Heshima and various other members of Chaldea would later see Star trying to chase Jason down while casting spells at him"

"All the while Lily tried to calm Star down and Herc tried to defend Jason"

___

(Hmm, that's not too surprising, come to think of it. Accuracy can fade with time, especially if there exist people with the means to hide certain details. Besides, it's far from the first detail in history that has proven inaccurate by a Servant's summoning, here, isn't it?)

___

"What is it?"
___

And I'll try to always be here for you. The same way I always try to be here for my Papyrus and Sans. My family matters greatly to me, and Aya, you're apart of it, now.

Yang: "Heh."
Ugh, damn it, Sans. What are you doing just hiding here in the darkness like that?

what? this place was built by my gramps. you really think i'm not gonna come looking for the source of the problem? frankly, i'm a little bit offended that i wasn't invited on the mission. "Wink"

Just quit being in the shadows and help us find who or what we're looking for...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

"And yes, better tell Yukari, she was just as suspicious of Toffee as Ingrid was"
___

"Lawl"

___

(Other than her Glyphs and their effects, I know by now that she has three summons, and her Arma Gigas in particular can be summoned at varying sizes. Do as you will with her Semblance, here.)

-obviously, Ingrid would tell Yukari-

-and aside from Rook, she'll be the only one aware of Ingrid's plan too; bring out the Pandora box and let it build power before wishing for Toffee to be annihilated-

-Rook would be heavily against it, as he believes the box's dark energy would pointlessly bring Mewman and monsters into even more conflict (which it will), but Ingrid truly believes that the risk of using that box are very worth the reward of eradicating such a threat, a "lesser of two evils" scenario-
---
LMAO
---
(Perfect)

Weiss: "Not you, silly." -summons a Boarbatusk familiar-

-That's what happens in Illya's interlude and so does here- :p
---
-Kuro is feeling more calmed now-
---
Erika: "Okay!" -starts to walk around-
---
Void: "What's your name, little one~?"
-Badass!-
---
Azura: "Better?"
---
-she's a natural?-
---
Sothis: "Just like you, I have many names, but Sothis shall suffice."

Ugh, damn it, Sans. What are you doing just hiding here in the darkness like that?

what? this place was built by my gramps. you really think i'm not gonna come looking for the source of the problem? frankly, i'm a little bit offended that i wasn't invited on the mission. "Wink"

Just quit being in the shadows and help us find who or what we're looking for...
Yang: "Let's just get to the core of this problem now." :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

"Lawl"

___

-and aside from Rook, she'll be the only one aware of Ingrid's plan too; bring out the Pandora box and let it build power before wishing for Toffee to be annihilated-

-Rook would be heavily against it, as he believes the box's dark energy would pointlessly bring Mewman and monsters into even more conflict (which it will), but Ingrid truly believes that the risk of using that box are very worth the reward of eradicating such a threat, a "lesser of two evils" scenario-
---
LMAO
---
(Perfect)

-That's a fair point...-
---
-That explains her silence- :p
---
Rin: "Oh, that would work!"
"Probably a good idea"

"Ata, Heshima and various other members of Chaldea would later see Star trying to chase Jason down while casting spells at him"

"All the while Lily tried to calm Star down and Herc tried to defend Jason"

___

(Hmm, that's not too surprising, come to think of it. Accuracy can fade with time, especially if there exist people with the means to hide certain details. Besides, it's far from the first detail in history that has proven inaccurate by a Servant's summoning, here, isn't it?)

___

"What is it?"
___

And I'll try to always be here for you. The same way I always try to be here for my Papyrus and Sans. My family matters greatly to me, and Aya, you're apart of it, now.
Jason: "GET AWAY FROM ME!"

Lily: "STAR!"
---
Atalanta: "Correct. I can see why some would be recorded as male, or why my society would be deemed as more primitive in technology"
---
Oui: "Ta-dah~"

-She shows a chibi-styled posable figure of the child-

---
-With that, they waved goodbye as Gaster went to Mewni-
-Badass!-
---
Azura: "Better?"
---
-she's a natural?-
---
Sothis: "Just like you, I have many names, but Sothis shall suffice."
-Illya no like- :V
---
Kuro: "A bit"
---
-Yeah, further proof they're the same person-
---
Void: "So this is it" :p
-Obviously trolling-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Illya no like- :V
---
Kuro: "A bit"
---
-Yeah, further proof they're the same person-
---
Void: "So this is it" :p
-Obviously trolling-
-but won't back down?-
---
Azura: "Could I know why you were so wirred about Erika?"
---
Pandora: "Whoa... you... you've never gotten lost. Even avoided every trap... Is this your first time here or did you actually make this place?" :p
---
Sothis: -giggling at the play on words-

Byleth: -glad these two are getting along-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
LMAO
---
(Perfect)

-That's a fair point...-
---
---

-
"And given what Toffee is gradually doing to fantastic powers everywhere, magic, dark and divine powers included, even that might not work"

"...But neither Ingrid nor Yukari know about the multiversial "fritz" that is draining the power of all magic from the universe. But they will soon, because it's effects are going to become much more noticeable in due time"

I need to go to Earth. She said she'd be at Marco's house for a school party.
___

"Yep, she's either napping or sleeping depending on how late in the day it is"

"She's unaware that Weiss is planning to start learning Pokespeak tomorrow"
___

(Whoa...What is that thing?)

"Going with the assumption that Winter hasn't seen Weiss summon the Boarbatusk before"

-
Jason: "GET AWAY FROM ME!"

Lily: "STAR!"
---
Atalanta: "Correct. I can see why some would be recorded as male, or why my society would be deemed as more primitive in technology"
---
Oui: "Ta-dah~"

-She shows a chibi-styled posable figure of the child-

---
-With that, they waved goodbye as Gaster went to Mewni-
Star: Get back here you promise-breaking heart-shattering best friend-traumatizer! NARWHAL BLAST! DAGGER CRYSTAL HEART ATTACK! RAINBOW FIST PUNCH! WINTER STORM HYPER BLOW!

(...That didn't very take long to escalate.)
___

(The hiding or loss of some facts from those has surely had a significant impact on how the world evolved...Hmm, maybe I shouldn't think too hard on what might have been otherwise. A little too existential of a subject, perhaps...)
___

Specter: (Cute...I'm sure Abigail will appreciate Oui's gift.)
___

I shouldn't be gone long, Aya. It's an important mission, but one we're expecting to complete mission up with expediency. Remember to keep your chainsaw on hand at all times in case of an attack or emergency!

Yang: "Let's just get to the core of this problem now." :p
Right. Focus, people!

yeah we should really be core-ncentrated on the mission.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-but won't back down?-
---
Azura: "Could I know why you were so wirred about Erika?"
---
Pandora: "Whoa... you... you've never gotten lost. Even avoided every trap... Is this your first time here or did you actually make this place?" :p
---
Sothis: -giggling at the play on words-

Byleth: -glad these two are getting along-
-She wants to, but her other friends are supporting her-
---
Kuro: "...I don't trust that woman"
---
Erika: "Heheh, I'm just good at directions!"
---
-Shiki doing her best to ignore them and eat her yogurt in peace-
Star: Get back here you promise-breaking heart-shattering best friend-traumatizer! NARWHAL BLAST! DAGGER CRYSTAL HEART ATTACK! RAINBOW FIST PUNCH! WINTER STORM HYPER BLOW!

(...That didn't very take long to escalate.)
___

(The hiding or loss of some facts from those has surely had a significant impact on how the world evolved...Hmm, maybe I shouldn't think too hard on what might have been otherwise. A little too existential of a subject, perhaps...)
___

Specter: (Cute...I'm sure Abigail will appreciate Oui's gift.)
___

I shouldn't be gone long, Aya. It's an important mission, but one we're expecting to complete mission up with expediency. Remember to keep your chainsaw on hand at all times in case of an attack or emergency!
Jason: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!" -Herc took the hit for him-

Medea: "..." -amused-
---
Atalanta: "Agreed"
---
-And indeed, the child has sparkles in her eyes-

Abigail: "How did you do this?"
Oui: "It was more of a commission to the Witch of Betrayal"
---
Aya: "Alright, then we can share a meal"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-That's a fair point...-
---
---
"And given what Toffee is gradually doing to fantastic powers everywhere, magic, dark and divine powers included, even that might not work"

"...But neither Ingrid nor Yukari know about the multiversial "fritz" that is draining the power of all magic from the universe. But they will soon, because it's effects are going to become much more noticeable in due time"

___

___

"Going with the assumption that Winter hasn't seen Weiss summon the Boarbatusk before"
Ingrid: "And Rook and I will set my plan in motion. I just need to go pay a visit to a friend first."
---
-she'll be surprised once Weiss can speak to her :p-
---
Weiss: "Ready for battle, Winter?"

Right. Focus, people!

yeah we should really be core-ncentrated on the mission.
Yang: "Ayyyyyyy." :V

-most of my characters groaned-

-She wants to, but her other friends are supporting her-
---
Kuro: "...I don't trust that woman"
---
Erika: "Heheh, I'm just good at directions!"
---
-Shiki doing her best to ignore them and eat her yogurt in peace-
-and Eleonora is recording the fight too :V-
---
Azura: "She seems deceitful..."
---
Pandora: "But you've never been here before..."
---
Sothis: "I have a good feeling about you, Void." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jason: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!" -Herc took the hit for him-

Medea: "..." -amused-
---
Atalanta: "Agreed"
---
-And indeed, the child has sparkles in her eyes-

Abigail: "How did you do this?"
Oui: "It was more of a commission to the Witch of Betrayal"
---
Aya: "Alright, then we can share a meal"
Star: HONEYBEE TORNADO SWARM! STARFISH TSUNAMI! CUPCAKE BLAST! GLOWWORM BLAST! MEGA MUSHROOM DESTRUCTION BLAST!

"Medea can see that Star has good intentions; she's just looking out for best friend"

___

(Let's resume doing nothing.)

"They can still have a relaxed day, but swimming isn't an option anymore :V"
___

Specter: She made this?

___

I look forward to it. Oh, don't forget to pack food for Snowball either in case anything happens.

"Guy's making sure that she's extra-prepared for an emergency before going now that she's definitely like a daughter/granddaughter to him"

Yang: "Ayyyyyyy." :V

-most of my characters groaned-
"Undyne just rolled her eye, too focused on the mission to be bothered by puns. Plus, she doesn't flat out hate them like Papyrus does"

Croa... Gunk? (What is this stuff?)

what'd you find, Pokepal?

Let me have a look at it..."She inspects what at first seems to be ordinary buildup of dust off the ground"

...Monster dust... "Looks pissed off and determined as she clenches her fist"

whoever's messing with the CORE has already killed a few innocent monsters...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-and Eleonora is recording the fight too :V-
---
Azura: "She seems deceitful..."
---
Pandora: "But you've never been here before..."
---
Sothis: "I have a good feeling about you, Void." :)
Gilgamesh: "KUHAHAHAH! Come on, show me your full strength!"
Illya: -Internal screaming-
---
Kuro: "Exactly! I'm sure she can't handle a child!"
---
Erika: "I guess I've been lucky"
---
Void: "Is this woman a vessel for you as well?"

___

___

Ingrid: "And Rook and I will set my plan in motion. I just need to go pay a visit to a friend first."
---
---
Jeanne: "And I think the rest of us should inform the others..."
---
-Probably Rin should learn it too...-
---
Rin: "I'll be here to cheer you!"
Star: HONEYBEE TORNADO SWARM! STARFISH TSUNAMI! CUPCAKE BLAST! GLOWWORM BLAST! MEGA MUSHROOM DESTRUCTION BLAST!

"Medea can see that Star has good intentions; she's just looking out for best friend"

___

(Let's resume doing nothing.)

"They can still have a relaxed day, but swimming isn't an option anymore :V"
___

Specter: She made this?

___

I look forward to it. Oh, don't forget to pack food for Snowball either in case anything happens.

"Guy's making sure that she's extra-prepared for an emergency before going now that she's definitely like a daughter/granddaughter to him"
Medea: I can't blame her.

Lily: "Star! Wait, stop it!"
---
Atalanta: "Maybe lay under a tree..."
---
Oui: "She can be quite crafty"
---
Aya: "Got it, don't worry about me!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
---
Then go. We don't have any more time to lose.

"The Casters will inform them that Flowey is back when they return to Chaldea"

"Moon, meanwhile, opens a portal to Earth, intending to find Star"
___

"Would help since Rin takes good care of Winter herself, though from what I've seen, Ishtar would probably draw the line teaching the language to Tohsaka :V"

"She'll be caught totally off-guard by it...She has no idea..."
___

...Vul! (I'm ready!)

"Strikes a confident battle stance"

Medea: I can't blame her.

Lily: "Star! Wait, stop it!"
---
Atalanta: "Maybe lay under a tree..."
---
Oui: "She can be quite crafty"
---
Aya: "Got it, don't worry about me!"
"She knows everything that happened between her friend and Jason, after all..."

Star: ...SPIDER WITH A TOP HAT BLA-

"Someone finally stopped her just before she could cast that one"
___

(I like that idea.)

"Not the first time Heshima's shown his lazy side"
___

Specter: That much is clear.
___

And finally don't forget to have plenty of spare clothes packed for yourself! Alright, alright, I'll get going now. I shouldn't keep the others waiting.

"He finally goes"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Undyne just rolled her eye, too focused on the mission to be bothered by puns. Plus, she doesn't flat out hate them like Papyrus does"

Croa... Gunk? (What is this stuff?)

what'd you find, Pokepal?

Let me have a look at it..."She inspects what at first seems to be ordinary buildup of dust off the ground"

...Monster dust... "Looks pissed off and determined as she clenches her fist"

whoever's messing with the CORE has already killed a few innocent monsters...
-they could hear a faint laugh echoing off the walls-

Gilgamesh: "KUHAHAHAH! Come on, show me your full strength!"
Illya: -Internal screaming-
---
Kuro: "Exactly! I'm sure she can't handle a child!"
---
Erika: "I guess I've been lucky"
---
Void: "Is this woman a vessel for you as well?"
-she'll end up winning?-
---
Azura: "What makes you think that?"
---
Pandora: Nope. :V
---
Sothis: "Indeed she is, but I'm staying in the backseat willingly. Sacrificing her individuality in order to fully return to the world is not something I would agree on at any point in time."

---
---

___

"Would help since Rin takes good care of Winter herself, though from what I've seen, Ishtar would probably draw the line teaching the language to Tohsaka :V"

___

...Vul! (I'm ready!)

-while Rook and Ingrid open one to Gensokyo... after giving Moon the box with the finger inside-

-they also opened another one to Chaldea for the others-
---
-Weiss would teach Rin anyway :V
---
Weiss: "I'll just make it move for now, Winter. Once you're confident enough, I could make it attack."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "I thought he was dealt with and sealed away!"

Yang: "Apparently, the job wasn't done well enough..." -fighting stance-
just when we thought he was outta our lives, he comes crawling back into 'em...

(He'll wish he died last time when I get to him...)

(Sorry, Frisk, but we're gonna have to break that promise we kept.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
just when we thought he was outta our lives, he comes crawling back into 'em...

(He'll wish he died last time when I get to him...)

(Sorry, Frisk, but we're gonna have to break that promise we kept.)
-it's then that they see one of the few employees who couldn't escape in time be thrown to a wall and shot with a multicolored blast!-

My characters: :eek:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

...Vul! (I'm ready!)

-while Rook and Ingrid open one to Gensokyo... after giving Moon the box with the finger inside-

---
---
Weiss: "I'll just make it move for now, Winter. Once you're confident enough, I could make it attack."
-The Gokaigers and Rulers get to Chaldea, while the Code Holders get to Yukari's home-
---
-Or perhaps she can blackmail Ishtar into it- :p
---
Rin: "Show it who's boss!"
"She knows everything that happened between her friend and Jason, after all..."

Star: ...SPIDER WITH A TOP HAT BLA-

"Someone finally stopped her just before she could cast that one"
___

(I like that idea.)

"Not the first time Heshima's shown his lazy side"
___

Specter: That much is clear.
___

And finally don't forget to have plenty of spare clothes packed for yourself! Alright, alright, I'll get going now. I shouldn't keep the others waiting.

"He finally goes"
-Lily cartoonishly smacked her with her staff-
---
Atalanta: "Later on some combat practice..."
---
-Abigail picks it up, fascinated-
---
-Aya chuckles as she sees him go-
-she'll end up winning?-
---
Azura: "What makes you think that?"
---
Pandora: Nope. :V
---
Sothis: "Indeed she is, but I'm staying in the backseat willingly. Sacrificing her individuality in order to fully return to the world is not something I would agree on at any point in time."
-Somehow, like in her interlude- :p
---
Kuro: "She's always been a deceitful prankster show-off. Sometimes I wonder if they got the pantheon wrong as she's more a Loki than anything"
---
Erika: "What do you do in this labyrinth?"
---
Void: "I see. I am more in the split personality spectrum"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Somehow, like in her interlude- :p
---
Kuro: "She's always been a deceitful prankster show-off. Sometimes I wonder if they got the pantheon wrong as she's more a Loki than anything"
---
Erika: "What do you do in this labyrinth?"
---
Void: "I see. I am more in the split personality spectrum"
-BADASS!-
---
Palu: "It's possible they did." :p
---
Pandora: "Whatever I want."
---
Sothis: "Two halves of a whole..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
-The Gokaigers and Rulers get to Chaldea, while the Code Holders get to Yukari's home-
---
---

"
"Moon keeps it safely hidden"

"To Earth, Gensokyo and Chaldea!"
___

"Either way works LOL"

"In any case, let's say it's tomorrow in-universe so the lesson can start :p"
___

(Got it!)

"She uses Powder Snow intending to stop it in it's tracks via freezing"

-

-Lily cartoonishly smacked her with her staff-
---
Atalanta: "Later on some combat practice..."
---
-Abigail picks it up, fascinated-
---
-Aya chuckles as she sees him go-
Star: Ow...

___

(That's not a bad idea either. It's important to keep up on our skills.)
___

"What does she think?"
___

"And he waves her farewell"

"She really is apart of his family, now..."

-it's then that they see one of the few employees who couldn't escape in time be thrown to a wall and shot with a multicolored blast!-

My characters: :eek:
"Undyne was horrified at witnessing an innocent monster's death firsthand, but had no time to lose her focus over it"

...he's at full power...

Everyone? Don't hold back. He won't.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

___

"Either way works LOL"

___

(Got it!)

Ingrid: "Yukari?"
---
Weiss: "Ishtar?"
---
-it's stuck in ice!-

"Undyne was horrified at witnessing an innocent monster's death firsthand, but had no time to lose her focus over it"

...he's at full power...

Everyone? Don't hold back. He won't.
Qrow: "Let's end this quick so he doesn't have time to kill us."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-BADASS!-
---
Palu: "It's possible they did." :p
---
Pandora: "Whatever I want."
---
Sothis: "Two halves of a whole..."
-In reality she had no idea what was she doing-
---
Kuro: "Ah! ...When did you appear?"
---
Erika: "That's so cool..."
---
Void: "Well, better said a third. But the third one is gone"
Star: Ow...

___

(That's not a bad idea either. It's important to keep up on our skills.)
___

"What does she think?"
___

"And he waves her farewell"

"She really is apart of his family, now..."
Lily: "Please stop, you're making a mess..."
---
Atalanta: "Hm, let's see, where to find a tree..."
---
Abigail: "Thank you! I'll treasure it always!"
Oui: "I knew you will, kiddo"
---
-Yep... Then guess what happened?- :p

___

"Either way works LOL"

___

(Got it!)

---
---
-it's stuck in ice!-
Yukari: -Taking a nap, meaning they'll have to wake her up-
---
Ishtar: "Schnee, Tohsaka"
Rin: "You..."
---
-The young women observe-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Please stop, you're making a mess..."
---
Atalanta: "Hm, let's see, where to find a tree..."
---
Abigail: "Thank you! I'll treasure it always!"
Oui: "I knew you will, kiddo"
---
-Yep... Then guess what happened?- :p
Star: But I was just trying to teach that jerk a lesson...I know how much he hurt you...

___

(There's always the courtyard.)

"That or outside the tower"
___

Specter: (If I didn't know better I'd say those two were sisters by blood.)
___

"A call happened?"

Qrow: "Let's end this quick so he doesn't have time to kill us."
Agreed!

"Undyne goes into battle standing atop the Milotic's head"

---
---
-it's stuck in ice!-
---
---
"Of course Yukari's napping yet again :V"

___

"Easy there, Ishtar's just here to teach Weiss how to understand Pokemon..."
___

"She follows it up by hitting it with Ice Shards, launched from her tails"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-In reality she had no idea what was she doing-
---
Kuro: "Ah! ...When did you appear?"
---
Erika: "That's so cool..."
---
Void: "Well, better said a third. But the third one is gone"
-Ultra Instinct Illya?-
---
Whoops, meant Azura...
---
Pandora: "It is?"
---
Sothis: "Such a shame... but what about you? All the World's Knowledge sounds a bit pretentious. Can you back that claim?"

---
---
Of course Yukari's napping yet again :V"

___

___

-Ingrid casts a ball of light, slowly moving it to where Yukari is and exploding it with a fingersnap-
---
Weiss: "Calm down, Rin..."
---
Weiss: Nicely done...

Agreed!

"Undyne goes into battle standing atop the Milotic's head"
-they would see a little goat...-

:lgbtasriel:

(yes, this is actually an emote of this site lmao)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: But I was just trying to teach that jerk a lesson...I know how much he hurt you...

___

(There's always the courtyard.)

"That or outside the tower"
___

Specter: (If I didn't know better I'd say those two were sisters by blood.)
___

"A call happened?"
Lily: "That's not going to solve anything"
Jason: -shaking-
---
Atalanta: "Courtyard sounds fine"
---
-Though one is American and the other Japanese- :p
Abigail: "...I would like one of you"
Oui: "I supposed you would say that" :p -shows a figure of herself, Hokusai included-
---
-Gaster didn't return...-
}"Of course Yukari's napping yet again :V"

___

___

-Ingrid casts a ball of light, slowly moving it to where Yukari is and exploding it with a fingersnap-
---
---
-Who wakes up screaming-
---
Ishtar: "Shouldn't you be going off?"
Rin: "...I want to learn too"
---
Rin: Not bad...
-Ultra Instinct Illya?-
---
Whoops, meant Azura...
---
Pandora: "It is?"
---
Sothis: "Such a shame... but what about you? All the World's Knowledge sounds a bit pretentious. Can you back that claim?"
-More like stupidly lucky- :p
---
Kuro: "Though that would also mean she would have birthed a horse, a wolf and a snake.

...Why are gods no matter what pantheon so weird?"
---
Erika: "Yes! Like you!"
---
Void: "Oh, you want me to tell you anything?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
Kuro: "Though that would also mean she would have birthed a horse, a wolf and a snake.

---
---
-that's not nearly as badass :V-
---
Palu: "Some stuff was invented by mankind for whatever reason, so some pantheons are riddled with innacuracies."
---
Pandora: "You think I'm cool?"
---
Sothis: -smug- "Does your knowledge apply to outside worlds?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
-Who wakes up screaming-
---
---

---

---
---
"Ingrid would notice that the ball of light was...weaker than she intended it to be"

___

"Rin cares a lot about Winter too, after all"
___

"By now the freezing effect wore off and the Boarbatusk could move again"

"She still landed some more Ice Shards on it even so"

Oh, hello there. Did you come here to play with me? :)

(I just saw it today lol... there's this one too)
:nessecho:
Your idea of "playing" is murder. Just because you're taking on a different shape from your flower form doesn't mean I don't know who you are!

(The existence of the Sans emote was mandatory.)

Lily: "That's not going to solve anything"
Jason: -shaking-
---
Atalanta: "Courtyard sounds fine"
---
-Though one is American and the other Japanese- :p
Abigail: "...I would like one of you"
Oui: "I supposed you would say that" :p -shows a figure of herself, Hokusai included-
---
-Gaster didn't return...-
Star: "Sigh" ...You're right... I just wanted to help you, especially since you just helped me so much. I guess I just had the wrong idea of what to do...I told Rhombulus to stop making hasty decisions, but here I am not thinking things through before attacking some guy I've never met in-person with spells, Heh...I just didn't think you were okay here now that that jerk from your past got summoned.
___

(Then we'll head to the courtyard.)

"They walk to it and find a perfect tree for shade"
___

"True lol"

Specter: Did Medea construct that one as well? The artstyle appears to be identical.
___

"And it's been a whole day..."

"Not reassuring to Aya is the fact that no one else has returned by now, either. There's been no word of the mission's status or how the team is doing..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Who wakes up screaming-
---
---
"Ingrid would notice that the ball of light was...weaker than she intended it to be"

___

"Rin cares a lot about Winter too, after all"
___

"By now the freezing effect wore off and the Boarbatusk could move again"

"She still landed some more Ice Shards on it even so"
Ingrid: I'm weakening... "Yukari, there are some... very urgent matters to speak about."
---
Weiss: "She's staying."
---
-most hitting its armor-

Your idea of "playing" is murder. Just because you're taking on a different shape from your flower form doesn't mean I don't know who you are!

(The existence of the Sans emote was mandatory.)
It's a shame that I'm not giving you a choice then. :evil:

-he creates some vines in an attempt to ensnare Undyne-

(it indeed was)

Last edited:
Top Bottom