• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Scathach: -Headpatted- "Tomorrow I won't go so easy"
---
Erika: "I'm doing great along my auntie~!"
---
-Why?- :V
---
Merlin: "Hahaha! I'm fine, Cath Palug does this all the time" :p

Fou: "Fou fou!" (Son of a *****!)
Kanna: "I'll do my best!"
---
Pandora: "Isn't that sweet~?"

Azura: "What do you want?" :glare:

Pandora: "Just wanted to say hi to a little cutie~" -headpats Erika-
---
-because I dunno lol :V-
---
Byleth: "That soubds concerning..."

As the battle with Toffee raged on, his consciousness controlled what was only a vessel. The lizard himself, however, still in a much more monstrous form, spoke to another being...both residing in another dimension...the dimension home to magic itself."

Are you awake, Asriel? You should be. The time is at hand. The next stage of the plan must unfold immediately. Mere moments from now, you'll finally know what it feels like... to feel again...

If you still weren't prepared for this, then brace yourself. The time to act is now.
Why would I follow you?

-Martha summoned Tarasque, who attempted to tackle Toffee, while the Gokaigers called on the GokaiOh to punch a hole through the wall-
---
Ishtar: "M-Maybe just a little payment is fine enough..."
---
Rin: "Can it do something?"

-So far only Marie found him, but it's time to bring him to the others-
"Little does Ingrid realize, the limitation isn't being caused by the chains, but from a force far beyond that..."

Lekmet: "Bleats wearily" (Let me...see what I can do...I can save them...)

"Lekmet used his powers to heal Revali and Mipha's severe injuries, but he himself was clearly getting weaker with every use of his powers..."

"The Gokaigers and anyone else who tried to leave found themselves trapped in a magically constructed spiderweb that Toffee quickly cast to cover the newly-made gap in the wall"

"Toffee saw Tarasque coming, as well as Hekapoo, who spawned an army of clones of herself to surround the lizard"

Hekapoo: Get him!

___

"Yeah, it seems like it's too good of an opportunity for Ishtar to pass up :V"
___

"Maybe Weiss should see if she can search the internet for an item like this..."

"And to the others, Marie brings him!"
-well, Ingrid is at least not wrong in being limited :V-

Ingrid: Come on, Rook... You can do this...

-as Rook keeps on trying, Ingrid notably lacked her usual nonchalant, overconfident attitude, instead being something that borders on outright despair-

-the Champions are still knocked out, but at least, their lives are no longer at risk-
---
Weiss: "... I wonder if any of them could do it for free..." -finger on cheek-
---
Weiss: "Must be special if she's so excited about it..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Why would I follow you?
Because this is the first and only ever chance you will get to feel again. Have you forgotten that what remains of this magic can restore your Soul? Oh, and just to sweeten the deal for you, I'll even grant you some real power.You won't have direct access to the same magic I do, but don't worry, I have the perfect substitute. One you're quite experienced with using. See, not only will your own Soul finally be restored, I'm also going to grant you the power of an additional, all-powerful SOUL. You think yourself a God of Hyperdeath? You'll have the power of one so long as you follow me.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Because this is the first and only ever chance you will get to feel again. Have you forgotten that what remains of this magic can restore your Soul? Oh, and just to sweeten the deal for you, I'll even grant you some real power.You won't have direct access to the same magic I do, but don't worry, I have the perfect substitute. One you're quite experienced with using. See, not only will your own Soul finally be restored, I'm also going to grant you the power of an additional, all-powerful SOUL. You think yourself a God of Hyperdeath? You'll have the power of one so long as you follow me.
...And the others will be powerless... :demon:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
...And the others will be powerless... :demon:
Precisely. You'll be arriving at the CORE deep within the Underground, where an associate of mine will be waiting. He'll give you the exact Soul you need. Once it is yours and your full power has returned, it won't take long for the Casters to discover your presence down there. They're filling in for Magical High Commission while they're busy fighting me. Deal with whoever arrives. The majority of Chaldea is not to find out about my involvement. They are to believe you're the one who is corrupting magic across the universe. Is that clear? Good. Don't step out of line, and you'll keep all the power you desire.

Oh, and do take a few moments to recoup after you arrive at the CORE. There's a high probability that...you won't look like a flower ever again once this process is complete.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Precisely. You'll be arriving at the CORE deep within the Underground, where an associate of mine will be waiting. He'll give you the exact Soul you need. Once it is yours and your full power has returned, it won't take long for the Casters to discover your presence down there. They're filling in for Magical High Commission while they're busy fighting me. Deal with whoever arrives. The majority of Chaldea is not to find out about my involvement. They are to believe you're the one who is corrupting magic across the universe. Is that clear? Good. Don't step out of line, and you'll keep all the power you desire.

Oh, and do take a few moments to recoup after you arrive at the CORE. There's a high probability that...you won't look like a flower ever again once this process is complete.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I got it, lizard boy.
"The lizard smirked"

Excellent.

"Flowey was then freed of his magically constructed restraints and, without warning, Toffee grabbed him and tossed him into the one remaining solid pool of sparkling, golden, pure magic. The flower floated at the surface for a few seconds... before he gradually started sinking deep below the depths of the uncorrupted magic..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"The lizard smirked"

Excellent.

"Flowey was then freed of his magically constructed restraints and, without warning, Toffee grabbed him and tossed him into the one remaining solid pool of sparkling, golden, pure magic. The flower floated at the surface for a few seconds... before he gradually started sinking deep below the depths of the uncorrupted magic..."
-to the CORE?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
This is it... the CORE...
"This...is the CORE."

"He was near the top room, too. And upon arriving there, he was greeted by this guy:"

AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

So, you're the one lizard man told me about! I'm not sure what I expected, but now that I see you in-person, I'm not impressed. Hmm, yes, that's why you need a little power, is it? Of course! Hoohoohoo! Normally I'd steal the Soul of whatever poor sap I encounter, which would be you in this instance, but that's not part of the deal! No, for once, I'm here to hand out a Soul. Whaddya say, kid? Are you ready to get your powers back?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

So, you're the one lizard man told me about! I'm not sure what I expected, but now that I see you in-person, I'm not impressed. Hmm, yes, that's why you need a little power, is it? Of course! Hoohoohoo! Normally I'd steal the Soul of whatever poor sap I encounter, which would be you in this instance, but that's not part of the deal! No, for once, I'm here to hand out a Soul. Whaddya say, kid? Are you ready to get your powers back?
I wouldn't be here if I wasn't ready. Don't make me waste time -_-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Little does Ingrid realize, the limitation isn't being caused by the chains, but from a force far beyond that..."

Lekmet: "Bleats wearily" (Let me...see what I can do...I can save them...)

"Lekmet used his powers to heal Revali and Mipha's severe injuries, but he himself was clearly getting weaker with every use of his powers..."

"The Gokaigers and anyone else who tried to leave found themselves trapped in a magically constructed spiderweb that Toffee quickly cast to cover the newly-made gap in the wall"

"Toffee saw Tarasque coming, as well as Hekapoo, who spawned an army of clones of herself to surround the lizard"

Hekapoo: Get him!

___

"Yeah, it seems like it's too good of an opportunity for Ishtar to pass up :V"
___

"Maybe Weiss should see if she can search the internet for an item like this..."

"And to the others, Marie brings him!"

-as Rook keeps on trying, Ingrid notably lacked her usual nonchalant, overconfident attitude, instead being something that borders on outright despair-

-the Champions are still knocked out, but at least, their lives are no longer at risk-
---
---
-Meanwhile while everyone is either trapped, unconscious or fighting, Amakusa us on the verge of death, due to the flames-
---
Ishtar: "FINE I'LL DO IT!"
Rin: -Snickers-
---
-She maybe should take a pic with her scroll and search it-
-He still bouncy?-
Star: All right, Star, let's get awkward...

"Star approaches Marco and both tell each other that they need to tell each other something...at the same time"

"Naturally, both laughed nervously in response, before agreeing to speak somewhere more quiet"
___

"The Frogadier brothers were in the pool at the time"

"They both saw Orion coming and silently dove deep under the water with wide-eyed "Oh, Crap!" expressions on their faces :V"
___

Specter; Not like the disgraceful knight with a pathetic fear of death I had before? "Openly admitting he was a pathetic man at that time"
___

I figured you would relate to her, Aya. Lillie did say she needed to speak to her brother about the matter first, but I'm confident amends can be made. She truly thinks their mother deserves another chance. I do myself. Given what she told me, Lusamine's actions when her kids were still young... may not have been all her fault. That Ultra Beast she fused sounds as though it already had some control of her, even before she fused with it.
Lily: -Ahem-
---
-As the impact launched the water off-
---
Scathach: "You're being harsh on yourself... Though I am guilty of that too"
---
Aya: "Even then, I'm sure she will still feel guilt"
Kanna: "I'll do my best!"
---
Pandora: "Isn't that sweet~?"

Azura: "What do you want?" :glare:

Pandora: "Just wanted to say hi to a little cutie~" -headpats Erika-
---
-because I dunno lol :V-
---
Byleth: "That soubds concerning..."
-Somewhere in Elibe, a green haired illiterate girl sneezed-
Scathach: "Sure you will"
---
Erika: "Ms. Pandora is kind with me all the time!"
---
LMAO
-Kuro looking around-
---
Merlin: "Just so long you give him food and warp him to the women's bath, he's content" :p -pats Fou-
Fou: "Fou fou" (Keep your dirty hands away from me, son of a *****)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
-Meanwhile while everyone is either trapped, unconscious or fighting, Amakusa us on the verge of death, due to the flames-
---
---
-He still bouncy?-
"Hekapoo swarms Toffee, and Tarasque manages to get to him as well"

"After being beaten on for a few seconds, Toffee unleashes a sort of "Limit Break"-type of trope spell and fires a circular blast that hits everyone in the room and sends them flying. They're all rendered terribly weak, even Ingrid."

"With that, Toffee just drained away Hekapoo and Rhombulus' souls once again. Urbosa and Marvelous' souls were drained away as well, along with Daisuke's if his soul was restored prior. And with the exception of Lekmet, the entire Magic High Commission is out of business for now."

"...Lekmet was still conscious, however. Crawling on the ground, he looked to Queen Moon."

"...If anyone can beat Toffee, surely it could be the woman who dealt with him the first time around."
___

"That settles that :p"
___

"Winter holds it up so Weiss can take a pic of it"

"He's just as bouncy as he was before"

-
Lily: -Ahem-
---
-As the impact launched the water off-
---
Scathach: "You're being harsh on yourself... Though I am guilty of that too"
---
Aya: "Even then, I'm sure she will still feel guilt"
Star: Lily has to be here for this, too, Marco.

Marco: Oh, uh...okay, sure! That's cool!

___

"Both Frogadier brothers were helplessly sent flying with it. And Atalanta and Heshima opened up their eyes just in time to see the massive wave about to hit them both :V"
___

Specter: Perhaps you're right about me being too harsh on myself, but you were also right to call me out back then. I was a pathetic fool. But I do assure you, I've learned better since then...I've been through some things...
___

Honestly, despite her mental trauma, I think it's still healthy that she does. She wasn't entirely at fault for all that happened, but she wasn't entirely innocent, either. I can say the same about myself for some certain mistakes I've made...if anything, her guilt is ign of her capacity to change for the better. Not that she already hasn't, but for a both full redemption and mental recovery to take place...she has to remember her past, and then face it.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Not this time! This one's got enough power, On. It's. Own!

"The Snatcher reveals the SOUL he intends to give him, and it's...colored red."

"...It's a SOUL of Determination..."
Such a familiar SOUL...

-Somewhere in Elibe, a green haired illiterate girl sneezed-
Scathach: "Sure you will"
---
Erika: "Ms. Pandora is kind with me all the time!"
---
LMAO
-Kuro looking around-
---
Merlin: "Just so long you give him food and warp him to the women's bath, he's content" :p -pats Fou-
Fou: "Fou fou" (Keep your dirty hands away from me, son of a *****)
-happy dragon-
---
Pandora: -picks her up- "Should we go see if your mom is alright with us spending time together?" :p
---
-any leads?-
---
Byleth: "... Women's bath?"

---
---
-He still bouncy?-

"After being beaten on for a few seconds, Toffee unleashes a sort of "Limit Break"-type of trope spell and fires a circular blast that hits everyone in the room and sends them flying. They're all rendered terribly weak, even Ingrid."

"With that, Toffee just drained away Hekapoo and Rhombulus' souls once again. Urbosa and Marvelous' souls were drained away as well, along with Daisuke's if his soul was restored prior. And with the exception of Lekmet, the entire Magic High Commission is out of business for now."

"...Lekmet was still conscious, however. Crawling on the ground, he looked to Queen Moon."

"...If anyone can beat Toffee, surely it could be the woman who dealt with him the first time around."
___

___

Rook: "Daisuke..." -kicks some of the rubble- "You goddamn idiot..." :urg:

Zelda: "Urbosa..." -actually crying-

Ingrid: "We... have to leave... somehow..."
---
Weiss: "I knew there was kindness in you." :p
---
-she takes a pic-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Such a familiar SOUL...
I've been told it's a little gift from an old friend of yours. It's all that's left of her, now. Seriously, whatever the owner of this SOUL went through, it was bad enough that there ain't no way they're coming back to life again! So what better way to put it to use than to lend it's power to someone she's survived by?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I've been told it's a little gift from an old friend of yours. It's all that's left of her, now. Seriously, whatever the owner of this SOUL went through, it was bad enough that there ain't no way they're coming back to life again! So what better way to put it to use than to lend it's power to someone she's survived by?
We'll... be together... Chara.

-LAUGH!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
We'll... be together... Chara.

-LAUGH!-
Looks like Toffee was right when you said you were old friends! If you knew who this person used to be, then should just make using her SOUL's power all the more easy for you! Hoohoohoo, I can't wait to see the chaos unfold!

"And as the Soul of Determination floated to him, he realized..."

"...He looked the way he used to. He wasn't "Flowey" anymore..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Looks like Toffee was right when you said you were old friends! If you knew who this person used to be, then should just make using her SOUL's power all the more easy for you! Hoohoohoo, I can't wait to see the chaos unfold!

"And as the Soul of Determination floated to him, he realized..."

"...He looked the way he used to. He wasn't "Flowey" anymore..."
This... this form... Oh, it's been so long...

(no more font :V)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

---
---
-she takes a pic-
Joe: "M-Marvelous... NO!"
Don: "Marvelous!"
Luka: "Y-You idiot! Don't go away from us!"
-Ahim was crying-
Gai: "This can't be..."
---
Ishtar: -Nervous laugh-
---
-Rin squeals-
Medusa: "He looks happy..."
Star: Lily has to be here for this, too, Marco.

Marco: Oh, uh...okay, sure! That's cool!

___

"Both Frogadier brothers were helplessly sent flying with it. And Atalanta and Heshima opened up their eyes just in time to see the massive wave about to hit them both :V"
___

Specter: Perhaps you're right about me being too harsh on myself, but you were also right to call me out back then. I was a pathetic fool. But I do assure you, I've learned better since then...I've been through some things...
___

Honestly, despite her mental trauma, I think it's still healthy that she does. She wasn't entirely at fault for all that happened, but she wasn't entirely innocent, either. I can say the same about myself for some certain mistakes I've made...if anything, her guilt is ign of her capacity to change for the better. Not that she already hasn't, but for a both full redemption and mental recovery to take place...she has to remember her past, and then face it.
Lily: "Which is why I am here!"
---
Atalanta: "...We can't escape it"
---
Scathach: "I see from you taking care of this child"
---
Aya: "Well then, do you have a way to contact the woman?"
-happy dragon-
---
Pandora: -picks her up- "Should we go see if your mom is alright with us spending time together?" :p
---
-any leads?-
---
Byleth: "... Women's bath?"
-She really missed her teacher, huh?-
-Thoughts?-
---
Erika: "Okay! See you later, Auntie!"
---
-None that I can think of right now- :p
---
Merlin: "I'm an incubus, so Cath Palug took some traits from me after we contracted" :p

Fou: "Fou fou fou" (Shut up, son of a *****! Who doesn't appreciates the sight of perfect female bodies?)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She really missed her teacher, huh?-
-Thoughts?-
---
Erika: "Okay! See you later, Auntie!"
---
-None that I can think of right now- :p
---
Merlin: "I'm an incubus, so he took some traits from me after we contracted" :p

Fou: "Fou fou fou" (Shut up, son of a *****! Who doesn't appreciates the sight of perfect female bodies?)
-yep-
---
-the two leave-

Azura: "...What just happened?"
---
-KEK-
---
Byleth: :confused:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
-she takes a pic-
-Ahim was crying-
---
---
-Rin squeals-
"Lekmet weawkly reaches his hand out to Queen Moon, and with a single touch, he's able to revive her, restoring the essence of her soul."

"The Queen gasped for air and look towards Lekmet. Since she was caught off-guard, she has no idea what has been going on or that Toffee is the perpetrator."

Lekmet: Baa-heh-aah...(Queen Moon....I-I'm sorry...)

"As he weakly reached out to the Queen one last time, Lekmet...perished...turning to dust before their very eyes...

Moon: Chancellor, no...!
___

"At least some kindness :p"

"They should probably get started!"
___

"And does an internet search on it?"

(I gave Winter that Z-Crystal as a gift for Valentine's Day and she gave me a kiss!)

Lily: "Which is why I am here!"
---
Atalanta: "...We can't escape it"
---
Scathach: "I see from you taking care of this child"
---
Aya: "Well then, do you have a way to contact the woman?"
Star: So...

Marco: So...

Star: ...I really want things to go back to normal. I wanted to talk to you about everything after Song Day, but I feel like we've been avoiding each other.

Marco: Oh, I've definitely been avoiding you.

Star: Yeah, me, too. I guess I just got scared that everything would change and that you didn't want to be friends anymore, and I miss the way things used to be, and, and...!

___

(Oh, you can't be serious-)

"Then they both get hit :V"
___

Specter: I couldn't do much to help her when she was a ghost, so I've done everything I can to help and protect her since her recovery. She's been through a lot herself, after all...
___

We gave her a device we can use to contact and speak with each other, yes.

This... this form... Oh, it's been so long...

(no more font :V)
Enjoy it while it lasts, because you won't want to let this SOUL's Determination go to waste!

"Asriel's main Flowey form may be gone, but he can tell he can use this SOUL turn into his Photoshop Flowey form if he so desired, in addition to his powered-up Asriel and God of Hyperdeath forms."

(A name or bold font would be suitable in it's place, at least when he powers up :V)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: So...

Marco: So...

Star: ...I really want things to go back to normal. I wanted to talk to you about everything after Song Day, but I feel like we've been avoiding each other.

Marco: Oh, I've definitely been avoiding you.

Star: Yeah, me, too. I guess I just got scared that everything would change and that you didn't want to be friends anymore, and I miss the way things used to be, and, and...!

___

(Oh, you can't be serious-)

"Then they both get hit :V"
___

Specter: I couldn't do much to help her when she was a ghost, so I've done everything I can to help and protect her since her recovery. She's been through a lot herself, after all...
___

We gave her a device we can use to contact and speak with each other, yes.
Lily: "And neither of yu shall run off now!"
---
-Dragged by the waves-
---
Scathach: "She seems very cheerful now---"
---
Aya: "Perfect! Hope she uses it..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "And neither of yu shall run off now!"
---
-Dragged by the waves-
---
Scathach: "She seems very cheerful now---"
---
Aya: "Perfect! Hope she uses it..."
Star: ...Right. Not this time.

Marco: Star. I miss the way things used to be, too.

Star: You do?

Marco: Yeah. You're my best friend! But...but do you really have a crush on me...?
___

"And completely drenched"
___

Specter: As any youth should be. I'm glad she is.
___

I'm confident of it.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: ...Right. Not this time.

Marco: Star. I miss the way things used to be, too.

Star: You do?

Marco: Yeah. You're my best friend! But...but do you really have a crush on me...?
___

"And completely drenched"
___

Specter: As any youth should be. I'm glad she is.
___

I'm confident of it.
Lily: "Answer him..."
---
Atalanta: -Spits water from her mouth-
---
Abigail: "Want ice cream?"
Scathach: "Thanks, but not now"
---
-Perhaps sooner than he thinks-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Answer him..."
---
Atalanta: -Spits water from her mouth-
---
Abigail: "Want ice cream?"
Scathach: "Thanks, but not now"
---
-Perhaps sooner than he thinks-
"The awkwardness began because an entire concert told Marco that Star has a crush on him. That knowledge might just make things more awkward if confirmed..."

"...And he's dating Jackie. Star can't let him carry that awkward burden of knowing that secret while he's in a relationship with someone else."

"...And telling his girlfriend all about it at all will probably only make things worse..."

"...Star never said she'd say she does have a crush on him. Just that she would...make things go back to normal. And so this is her answer:"

Star: Uhhh... No. I don't.

Marco: But... the song-

Star: Marco, you're my friend, and I just want to have an awesome summer, with my friend.

Marco: ...Friend?

Star: Friend. "Hugs him"

___

"Coughing some water up"
___

Specter: If you overheard our prior conversation, then you probably already know by now that Abigail is like family to me.
___

"That would be perfect"

"If it is soon enough, then it will have happened at an earlier time, before he set out on the mission to Mewni. If not, Alphys will have to receive the call instead"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Ahim was crying-
---
---
-Rin squeals-
"Lekmet weawkly reaches his hand out to Queen Moon, and with a single touch, he's able to revive her, restoring the essence of her soul."

"The Queen gasped for air and look towards Lekmet. Since she was caught off-guard, she has no idea what has been going on or that Toffee is the perpetrator."

"As he weakly reached out to the Queen one last time, Lekmet...perished...turning to dust before their very eyes...

___

___

(I gave Winter that Z-Crystal as a gift for Valentine's Day and she gave me a kiss!)
Ingrid: "Queen Moon, if you have an idea on how we can get out of here, now would be a good time."

-it was hard to not notice that Ingrid, of all people, looked desperate-
---
Weiss: "When shall we start?"
---
-yes she does-

---
-A goddess wants to be with Erika- :p
Kuro: -Arrives- "Hey, you!"
---
-Erika is warped to Kamui by Pandora-
---
-What Sothis thinks?-
Kanna: I'm so happy that I get to train with her again! I'll be so much stronger! I could protect all my friends~!
---

Azura: "Me?"
---
Kamui: -doing Ruler stuff where the family lives- "Erika~ My sweet little angel~"
---
Sothis: It would probably be best to ignore them.
Enjoy it while it lasts, because you won't want to let this SOUL's Determination go to waste!

"Asriel's main Flowey form may be gone, but he can tell he can use this SOUL turn into his Photoshop Flowey form if he so desired, in addition to his powered-up Asriel and God of Hyperdeath forms."

(A name or bold font would be suitable in it's place, at least when he powers up :V)
(I'll mess around with things)

Don't tell me what to do. I'm well aware of what to do.

(tempted to have him kill Yungtown Snatcher :V)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

Ingrid: "Queen Moon, if you have an idea on how we can get out of here, now would be a good time."

---
---
-yes she does-
-Luvia tried to do something for the gravely injured Amakusa, doing whatever she could to lit off the flames-

Joe used a variant of the Feinal Wave using the Keys of various of various Rangers with hydrokinesis in an attempt for that-
---
Ishtar: "Tomorrow?"
---
-What shall the results be?-

Medusa: "A kiss?"
"The awkwardness began because an entire concert told Marco that Star has a crush on him. That knowledge might just make things more awkward if confirmed..."

"...And he's dating Jackie. Star can't let him carry that awkward burden of knowing that secret while he's in a relationship with someone else."

"...And telling his girlfriend all about it at all will probably only make things worse..."

"...Star never said she'd say she does have a crush on him. Just that she would...make things go back to normal. And so this is her answer:"

Star: Uhhh... No. I don't.

Marco: But... the song-

Star: Marco, you're my friend, and I just want to have an awesome summer, with my friend.

Marco: ...Friend?

Star: Friend. "Hugs him"

___

"Coughing some water up"
___

Specter: If you overheard our prior conversation, then you probably already know by now that Abigail is like family to me.
___

"That would be perfect"

"If it is soon enough, then it will have happened at an earlier time, before he set out on the mission to Mewni. If not, Alphys will have to receive the call instead"
-Lily wanted to facepalm-
Lily: You can't hide it forever...
---
Atalanta: "Should have seen it coming...."
---
Abigail: "Uncle Donovan is like... Well, a good uncle!"
Scathach: "Not a meanie at all, huh?" :p
---
-Welp, that does make sense-
Kanna: I'm so happy that I get to train with her again! I'll be so much stronger! I could protect all my friends~!
---

Azura: "Me?"
---
Kamui: -doing Ruler stuff where the family lives- "Erika~ My sweet little angel~"
---
Sothis: It would probably be best to ignore them.
-And her family too!-
---
Kuro: "Have you seen Erika?"
---
Erika: "Mama~! I'm so glad to see you~!" -hugs-
---
Merlin: "So what's your name, newcomer?" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And her family too!-
---
Kuro: "Have you seen Erika?"
---
Erika: "Mama~! I'm so glad to see you~!" -hugs-
---
Merlin: "So what's your name, newcomer?" :p
-YES-
---
Azura: "I was with her a second ago..."
---
Kamui: "Awwww~" -hugs back- "I'm glad to see you too... But where's Azura?"
---
Byleth: "Byleth Eisner."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
-yes she does-
-Luvia tried to do something for the gravely injured Amakusa, doing whatever she could to lit off the flames-

Joe used a variant of the Feinal Wave using the Keys of various of various Rangers with hydrokinesis in an attempt for that-
---
---

"Very rarely, if ever, has Ingrid been this visibly concerned..."

"Luvia and Joe's efforts are a success. They've saved Amakusa!"

"Soon enough, a scene and ensuing very much like this one would play out:

Moon: Escape?! No, no...I don't understand, I was out cold, everything just before that is a blank...What's happened to everyone?!

You can blame me for your recent tragedies.

"Moon turned to face the figure she at first thought was a traitorous Gaster"

Hello, Moon. It's been a while. "Showing the back of his wand-hand, displaying it's missing finger"

"Horrified gasp" Toffee...

"Fired a magic beam at him, which the lizard immediately deflected with a sideways beam of his own"

"GOING FULL BUTTERFLY MODE, WINGS, SIX ARMS, AND TAKING TO THE AIR AT FULL MAGIC POWER"

"Firing a continuous beam at the Queen as she makes maneuvers to avoid it"

Rrrrrrrrrrah! "Casts a volley of powerful beams at Toffee

Grrahahaha! "Deflecting them all right back at her"

"When that failed, the Queen fired a massive magic beam directly at him, intending to grab and annihilate him"

Hahahaha!

"Toffee just cast a vine spell grab and pull Moon towards him, and it instantly dispelled her own magic beam upon colliding with it"

"The vine was about to pull her straight into a swirling green vortex that Toffee cast afterward, but she dispelled that herself by striking it with a magically constructed sword, which glowed in a color matching the rest of her magic"

"Toffee spawned his own sword construct seconds later, and the two clashed for less than five seconds before striking Moon to the ground, destroying her sword with ease"

"Moon stared at him in defeat. Knowing she couldn't defeat him, she cast one final spell just as it looked like Toffee was moving in to finish her off: it created a massive explosion that blew much of the temple's ceiling wide open, but left it crumbling and collapsing..."

"Toffee stared at the incoming spell. This one actually got him angry as he knew he would need a moment to recover from it. Sure enough the blast temporarily buried him under debris deep below."

"Fell to her knees..but quickly got back up to finally make an exit with her own pair of Dimensional Scissors"

Get the bodies of lost souls in the portal! Now!
___

"Tomorrow, it is. It's been a long day with how long it took for the prank to end, after all."
___

"Weiss discovers that it's a match for Icium Z, a type of Z-Crystal, a crystal which can temporarily upgrade a Pokemon's move into a very powerful Z-Move."

(Heh, it was a kiss on the cheek!)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
(I'll mess around with things)

Don't tell me what to do. I'm well aware of what to do.

(tempted to have him kill Yungtown Snatcher :V)
Whatever, if you got it covered, you got it covered! I'll go do my part, now. Can't fall behind schedule!

(But the Snatcher can only be hurt when he turns blue :V)

-
-Lily wanted to facepalm-
Lily: You can't hide it forever...
---
Atalanta: "Should have seen it coming...."
---
Abigail: "Uncle Donovan is like... Well, a good uncle!"
Scathach: "Not a meanie at all, huh?" :p
---
-Welp, that does make sense-
"Well, that's true, but right now? Star just doesn't think it's the right time...she's probably wrong..."

Marco: Well, maybe let's just forget Song Day ever happened.

Star What's a Song Day? That sounds like a terrible day.

Marco: Heheheh! You know, I think we deserve a couple of months where we just don't do anything

Star: That sounds great..."Sounds exhausted"

Marco Star, it's called summer, and it's gonna be great.

___

(You're not wrong...Blegh...pool water everywhere...)
___

"Not in the slightest!"

___

"Does Lillie call him before then?"

"Either way, Gaster did make sure to bid Aya farewell before departing for Mewni later"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Luvia tried to do something for the gravely injured Amakusa, doing whatever she could to lit off the flames-

---
---

Moon: Escape?! No, no...I don't understand, I was out cold, everything just before that is a blank...What's happened to everyone?!

Hello, Moon. It's been a while. "Showing the back of his wand-hand, displaying it's missing finger"

"Fired a magic beam at him, which the lizard immediately deflected with a sideways beam of his own"

"GOING FULL BUTTERFLY MODE, WINGS, SIX ARMS, AND TAKING TO THE AIR AT FULL MAGIC POWER"

"When that failed, the Queen fired a massive magic beam directly at him, intending to grab and annihilate him"

Hahahaha!

"Toffee just cast a vine spell grab and pull Moon towards him, and it instantly dispelled her own magic beam upon colliding with it"

"The vine was about to pull her straight into a swirling green vortex that Toffee cast afterward, but she dispelled that herself by striking it with a magically constructed sword, which glowed in a color matching the rest of her magic"

"Toffee spawned his own sword construct seconds later, and the two clashed for less than five seconds before striking Moon to the ground, destroying her sword with ease"

"Moon stared at him in defeat. Knowing she couldn't defeat him, she cast one final spell just as it looked like Toffee was moving in to finish her off: it created a massive explosion that blew much of the temple's ceiling wide open, but left it crumbling and collapsing..."

"Toffee stared at the incoming spell. This one actually got him angry as he knew he would need a moment to recover from it. Sure enough the blast temporarily buried him under debris deep below."

"Fell to her knees..but quickly got back up to finally make an exit with her own pair of Dimensional Scissors"

___

"Tomorrow, it is. It's been a long day with how long it took for the prank to end, after all."
___

"Weiss discovers that it's a match for Icium Z, a type of Z-Crystal, a crystal which can temporarily upgrade a Pokemon's move into a very powerful Z-Move."

Ingrid: "Right away, Queen Moon... is what I'd say if I wasn't cuffed up..."

Zelda: -gathering the remains of Urbosa and D.D.-
---
Weiss: "Great~!"
---
Weiss: "Interesting..."
Whatever, if you got it covered, you got it covered! I'll go do my part, now. Can't fall behind schedule!

(But the Snatcher can only be hurt when he turns blue :V)
{dammit lol)

-Flowey would wander around the CORE, looking for victims to test his power with-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-YES-
---
Azura: "I was with her a second ago..."
---
Kamui: "Awwww~" -hugs back- "I'm glad to see you too... But where's Azura?"
---
Byleth: "Byleth Eisner."
-She can imagine herself fighting along her mother and father-
---
Kuro: "Let me guess, the hussy goddess?"
---
Erika: "Oh, Ms. Pandora appeared and I just got with her!"
---
Merlin: "Ah, quite the powerful-sounding name"
"Very rarely, if ever, has Ingrid been this visibly concerned..."

"Luvia and Joe's efforts are a success. They've saved Amakusa!"

"Soon enough, a scene and ensuing very much like this one would play out:

Hahahaha!

___

___

---
---
-Don was the one carrying Marvelous's body as the Gokaigers called the GokaiOh off. They don't need their ship/mecha/house destroyed-

-While they saved Amakusa, it was barely, and it seems he'll be incapacitated for a long while...-
---
Marie: "On the meanwhile, tea~?"
---
Rin: "So it's like a power boost?"

Medusa: "Hm, well done" -pets-
"Well, that's true, but right now? Star just doesn't think it's the right time...she's probably wrong..."

Marco: Well, maybe let's just forget Song Day ever happened.

Star What's a Song Day? That sounds like a terrible day.

Marco: Heheheh! You know, I think we deserve a couple of months where we just don't do anything

Star: That sounds great..."Sounds exhausted"

Marco Star, it's called summer, and it's gonna be great.

___

(You're not wrong...Blegh...pool water everywhere...)
___

"Not in the slightest!"

___

"Does Lillie call him before then?"

"Either way, Gaster did make sure to bid Aya farewell before departing for Mewni later"
Lily: At least it's progress...
---
-Orion made a "Woo!" in what little pool water was left-
---
Abigail: "He used to be a meanie?"
---
-Nope-

Aya: "Take care there, maybe I should have lunch for you ready when you're back1"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
-Don was the one carrying Marvelous's body as the Gokaigers called the GokaiOh off. They don't need their ship/mecha/house destroyed-

-While they saved Amakusa, it was barely, and it seems he'll be incapacitated for a long while...-
---
Marie: "On the meanwhile, tea~?"
---
Rin: "So it's like a power boost?"

Medusa: "Hm, well done" -pets-
"Moon used a small magic dagger to break Ingrid and Rook's restraints before putting Lekmet's ashes into one of his horns, and scrambling to recover the bodies of the rest of the Magic High Commission"

"Toffee was rising from the shadows...and in the distance, it looked like he was attaching what seemed to be a prosethic lizard-shaped skull onto Gaster's own skull. Fleshy sounds could be faintly heard as more flesh began to regenerate over the skeleton monster than just Toffee's own hand"
___

"Tea sounds good!"
___

Vul! "Nods in response to Rin's comment"

"That explains why she's so excited about it; it has the potential to let Winter use a special attack."

"He was happy to be pet"

(I-I wonder if she likes me back...)

{dammit lol)

-Flowey would wander around the CORE, looking for victims to test his power with-
(Too bad Flowey/Asriel can't just make like the Skelebros and turn him blue himself :V)

"A few worker monsters are attending to the CORE, as it's the only location left in the Underground that hasn't been completely abandoned. The facility benefits Basel as an all-around efficient source of power, so there's no reason to shut it down."

-

Lily: At least it's progress...
---
-Orion made a "Woo!" in what little pool water was left-
---
Abigail: "He used to be a meanie?"
---
-Nope-

Aya: "Take care there, maybe I should have lunch for you ready when you're back1"
"When will Lily tell either of them about her own crush on Marco, though...?"

"Also the rest of the Casters were searching for the source of the multiversal magic fritz"
___

"Heshima rolled his eyes"
___

Specter: ...I will not deny that I was not a good person in my past. Certainly not by the time I first battled you and several others among Chaldea, Scathach.

"Besides unknowingly working with a guy who wanted to destroy all worlds, Specter Knight also forced the Skelebros to do his bidding and attack their friends with his ability to control the undead"
___

"Dang it..."

You'd really be so kind as to prepare food for me after a rough morning mission? Heh, well, if you do, just know that I'd greatly appreciate it, Aya. Thank you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom