• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Scathach: "Right" -gives her a woodened spear-
---
Erika: "Auntie is very pretty"
---
Kuro: "I really, really don't like you"
---
Tamamo: "Welcome to the cafeteria, mikon~!"

EMIYA: "Is there anything of your like you'd want?"
Kanna: "... Why would I need that?"
---
Azura: "And so are you." :)
---
Pandora: "You remind me of Pittoo." :p
---
Byelth: "... So many options..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Code Holders also went through-

Ingrid: "This... isn't Gaster anymore..." -takes on a fighting stance- "I can't believe my theory about you being alive were actually true, but regardless, you will be stopped."

Rook: Actually taking a stance? Dang, she's actually getting serious...

D.D.: "Let's mash him like potatoes!" -he just starts running towards "Gaster"- "For the sake of all that is good, you evildoer will endure the wrath of Daisuke Deijima's crimson thunder!" -lightning coursing through his arms as he rushes-
---
-yes, Weiss truly is-
---
Weiss: -picking her up and HUGGING-
Ahim: "I'm sorry for doing this, Doctor. Gokai Change!"

SUUUUUUUUUUUPER RANGER!

-The Gokaigers all turned into different Sentai heroes in powered up forms, such as Marvelous turning into a Whale-themed Ranger or Ahim turning into a white Ranger with wings that had various constellation symbols glowing around her-
---
Marie: "Let's go change"
---
-Rin sandwiching her in a hug-

Marie: "Patxi!" -ran to him-
-And now for the intro and battle soundtrack...-

I'm impressed you figured it out so soon, Ingrid. Your arrogance isn't as strong as it was before the dark one caught you off-guard and hijacked your original body.

Omnitraxus: -Punches into his fist, getting himself primed to do a beating- You did NOT wanna do that, little man-!

-The monster that was once Gaster, now under the control of Toffee, promptly pointed his hand out and fired a single bright green magic beam at Omni. And in so doing, it reduced Omnitraxus Prime, a magical deity who's body is literally constructed from outer space itself, to a lifeless, tiny skull big enough to land in Toffee's hand, from which he absorbed the energy of Omnitraxus' soul, in-turn granting him one more power, that being levitation as he was surrounded by a green aura-

-The rest of the High Commission gasped in shock at seeing Omnitraxus fall that easily-

-Chaldea could tell without a shadow of doubt that this enemy was NOT screwing around-
___

-And the heiress makes her gratitude clear That said, will Weiss still ask if Ishtar's willing to teach her how to understand Pokespeak?-

-Good idea for them to change first, though. 'Cause as of right now, Marie and Weiss are still wearing each other's clothes :p-
___

-Winter was smiling brightly, but she was also confused-

(I can't wait to use my new Z-Crystal! That was really sweet of Patxi, wasn't it? ...Seriously, why are you two so excited right now?)

-He woke up some time after more Riders got there, or otherwise when Marie brought him back. He was unconscious, and yet, he seemed unharmed, like passed out on his own for some reason-

Lily: "That's the Star I know!"
---
Orion: "Ah! Thanks goodness you guys are here!"
Atalanta: "What is going on?"
---
Scathach: Hm, the undead knight...

Now come to think of... Specter should interact with Ereshkigal some day.
---
Lusamine: A little girl...
Star: I am Star Butterfly! And I am brave enough to talk to my best friend on Earth about how I feel about him!

___

(I have the same question.)
___

-He was seemingly by himself. The last time she saw this guy, he still seemed like an edgy death-fearing immortal who was full of himself-

Then interact he shall!
___

-...That could be her own daughter-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "... Why would I need that?"
---
Azura: "And so are you." :)
---
Pandora: "You remind me of Pittoo." :p
---
Byelth: "... So many options..."
Scathach: "Because for our first lesson in a while, I won't be serious for once"
---
Erika: "You think I will be as beautiful some day?"
---
Kuro: "Ah? I'm nothing like that edgy angel"
---
Tamamo: "Just order anything you want, mikon~"
Star: I am Star Butterfly! And I am brave enough to talk to my best friend on Earth about how I feel about him!

___

(I have the same question.)
___

-He was seemingly by himself. The last time she saw this guy, he still seemed like an edgy death-fearing immortal who was full of himself-

Then interact he shall!
___

-...That could be her own daughter-
Medea Lily: "Go and speak to him, then!"
---
Artemis: "I made Darling some cupcakes and he doesn't wants them"
Orion: "Because they're clearly overcooked!"
Artemis: "That doesn't means you should run!"
Atalanta:
Atalanta upset.png

---
Scathach: Hmmm, to speak to him or not be bothered?
---
Lusamine: Was she...?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ahim: "I'm sorry for doing this, Doctor. Gokai Change!"

SUUUUUUUUUUUPER RANGER!

-The Gokaigers all turned into different Sentai heroes in powered up forms, such as Marvelous turning into a Whale-themed Ranger or Ahim turning into a white Ranger with wings that had various constellation symbols glowing around her-
---
Marie: "Let's go change"
---
-Rin sandwiching her in a hug-

Marie: "Patxi!" -ran to him-
I'm impressed you figured it out so soon, Ingrid. Your arrogance isn't as strong as it was before the dark one caught you off-guard and hijacked your original body.

Omnitraxus: -Punches into his fist, getting himself primed to do a beating- You did NOT wanna do that, little man-!

-The monster that was once Gaster, now under the control of Toffee, promptly pointed his hand out and fired a single bright green magic beam at Omni. And in so doing, it reduced Omnitraxus Prime, a magical deity who's body is literally constructed from outer space itself, to a lifeless, tiny skull big enough to land in Toffee's hand, from which he absorbed the energy of Omnitraxus' soul, in-turn granting him one more power, that being levitation as he was surrounded by a green aura-

-The rest of the High Commission gasped in shock at seeing Omnitraxus fall that easily-

-Chaldea could tell without a shadow of doubt that this enemy was NOT screwing around-
___

-And the heiress makes her gratitude clear That said, will Weiss still ask if Ishtar's willing to teach her how to understand Pokespeak?-

-Good idea for them to change first, though. 'Cause as of right now, Marie and Weiss are still wearing each other's clothes :p-
___

(I can't wait to use my new Z-Crystal! That was really sweet of Patxi, wasn't it? ...Seriously, why are you two so excited right now?)

-He woke up some time after more Riders got there, or otherwise when Marie brought him back. He was unconscious, and yet, he seemed unharmed, like passed out on his own for some reason-
-D.D. still rushing because he's either confident or stupid... if you asked Rook, he'd say it's definitely the latter :V-

Ingrid: "Don't you DARE bring up that mess! I'm trying to move on from it!" :glare: -casts an energy sphere to throw at Toffee-
---
Weiss: "Say, Ishtar?"
---
-Winter's obliviousness is adorable-

Scathach: "Because for our first lesson in a while, I won't be serious for once"
---
Erika: "You think I will be as beautiful some day?"
---
Kuro: "Ah? I'm nothing like that edgy angel"
---
Tamamo: "Just order anything you want, mikon~"
Kanna: "H-Huh?"
---
Azura: "If not more." :)
---
Pandora: "What are you then?"

-inb4 an answer that perfectly describes Dark Pit :V-
---
Byleth: "Well... um... is there anything you can do with this?" -takes out some ingredients-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-And now for the intro and battle soundtrack...-

___

___

-D.D. still rushing because he's either confident or stupid... if you asked Rook, he'd say it's definitely the latter :V-

Ingrid: "Don't you DARE bring up that mess! I'm trying to move on from it!" :glare: -casts an energy sphere to throw at Toffee-
---
---
-Marvelous using the whale Ranger's power, charged and launched a stream of compressed water, while the symbols around Ahim shot energy blasts akin to Gilgamesh launching his treasures from the Gate of Babylon-
---
Ishtar: "Huh?"
---
Rin: "You are the cutest thing~!"

-Marie questioned him about it-
Kanna: "H-Huh?"
---
Azura: "If not more." :)
---
Pandora: "What are you then?"

-inb4 an answer that perfectly describes Dark Pit :V-
---
Byleth: "Well... um... is there anything you can do with this?" -takes out some ingredients-
Scathach: "I'm re-adjusting, so let's take our first session lightly"
---
Erika: "Hm, I'm not sure if that's possible..."
---
Kuro: "I am the original Illya" :p
---
EMIYA: "Hm, we'll see what we can get from this"
Tamamo: "Just a heads up, it might surprise you, mikon~"
Kiyohime: "Please sit and wait for a little"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Scathach: "I'm re-adjusting, so let0s take our first session lightly"
---
---
---
Kanna: "Alright then."
---
Azura: "Awwww~"
---
Pandora: "You sound just like him." :p
---
Byleth: "Alright."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea Lily: "Go and speak to him, then!"
---
Artemis: "I made Darling some cupcakes and he doesn't wants them"
Orion: "Because they're clearly overcooked!"
Artemis: "That doesn't means you should run!"
Atalanta:
View attachment 265026
---
Scathach: Hmmm, to speak to him or not be bothered?
---
Lusamine: Was she...?
Star: I'm gonna march right down there and-!

-Got distracted when some of her other friends showed up at the party, including Pony Head-
___

(...This is one of the most pointless quarrels I've ever seen.)

-Yeah, he's not gonna sugarcoat this one-
___

-At first it looked like he was heading her direction...but it turns out he didn't even notice Scathach as he then went in a totally different direction. He actually went to get some ice cream. Which he then handed to Abigail-

___

-...Lillie...-

Ingrid: "Don't you DARE bring up that mess! I'm trying to move on from it!" :glare:
---
---

-
-Marvelous using the whale Ranger's power, charged and launched a stream of compressed water, while the symbols around Ahim shot energy blasts akin to Gilgamesh launching his treasures from the Gate of Babylon-
---
---

Scathach: "I'm re-adjusting, so let0s take our first session lightly"
---
---
---

-He doesn't pay Ingrid's angered reaction any mind and just blasts Daisuke the same way he blasted Omni, absorbing the energy of his Soul-

-As for the projectiles, he casted a reflective shield to fire it all back at them-
___

-Weiss asks the question?-
___

(Aww, thank you! Patxi...he's pretty sweet...)

-When he woke up, he immediately started jumping and dancing around, all giddy-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Heads up, I will possibly be out for most of the day tomorrow.
Kanna: "Alright then."
---
Azura: "Awwww~"
---
Pandora: "You sound just like him." :p
---
Byleth: "Alright."
-Ready? FIGHT-
---
-Erika giggld cutely-
---
Kuro: "I do not!" -she totally does-
---
-She sees people in the tables chatting. Such as Medea and Blackbeard discussing about a recent anime, Monika, Blake and Medusa reading together, Shuten testing Qrow's endurance on drinking, Euryale feeding Asterios...-
Star: I'm gonna march right down there and-!

-Got distracted when some of her other friends showed up at the party, including Pony Head-
___

(...This is one of the most pointless quarrels I've ever seen.)

-Yeah, he's not gonna sugarcoat this one-
___

-At first it looked like he was heading her direction...but it turns out he didn't even notice Scathach as he then went in a totally different direction. He actually went to get some ice cream. Which he then handed to Abigail-

___

-...Lillie...-
-...Marco can wait- :p
---
Artemis: -GASP- "H-Heshima..." :sadeyes:
Atalanta: "Mother, this was completely immature!"
Orion: "You tell her!"
Atalanta: "That goes for you too, Lord Orion!"
---
Abigail: "Thank you, Uncle Donovan!"
Scathach: Uncle Donovan?
---
-Slight headache again, but not nearly as strong-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Heads up, I will possibly be out for most of the day tomorrow.

-...Marco can wait- :p
---
Artemis: -GASP- "H-Heshima..." :sadeyes:
Atalanta: "Mother, this was completely immature!"
Orion: "You tell her!"
Atalanta: "That goes for you too, Lord Orion!"
---
Abigail: "Thank you, Uncle Donovan!"
Scathach: Uncle Donovan?
---
-Slight headache again, but not nearly as strong-
As always, I appreciate the heads-up. If you are out for most of the day, then have a good one!

Ponyhead: Yo girls! Where's the party aaaaat?!

Janna: Uh, it's downstairs.

Ponyhead: I just wanted to give myself a hyped-up entrance! You're no fun sometimes. Oh, who am I kiddin' Janna girl, you're always fun!

___

(I'm sorry, you two, but I'm fully siding with Ata on this one. Artemis, there was no need to force cupcakes on Orion when he clearly doesn't want them, and Orion, there was no need to literally run away screaming from slightly overcooked food. And that's not to mention the needless embarrassment and frustration your little scene has brought upon my trainer, whom mind you came here with the intention of spending time with both of you, as did I...)

-Yeah, divinities or not, it's clear he isn't afraid of talking them down. Especially since their actions has left his trainer so frustrated, and that's an offense he doesn't take lightly, even if it is coming from people who are pretty much family to them-

___

Specter: You deserve the treat, Abigail. I know you missed out on a lot of your spoils from Halloween trick-or-treating after that evil wizard messed with the fortress yet again. Don't thank me yet, though. I hope I correctly remembered your favorite flavor.

-Donovan must be his real name, but that doesn't explain the whole "uncle" part...Or why he's being so kind to this girl-

___

-Definitely not...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

-He doesn't pay Ingrid's angered reaction any mind and just blasts Daisuke the same way he blasted Omni, absorbing the energy of his Soul-

-As for the projectiles, he casted a reflective shield to fire it all back at them-
___

___

-Ingrid blocks hers-

Ingrid/Rook: "DAISUKE!" :crazy:

Ingrid: "Okay, now that you've taken one of my friends, this. Is. Personal!" -actually looking quite pissed, her hands glowing with energy-

Rook: "Be careful, Ingrid. With Daisuke's soul, he's... actually on our level now."

Ingrid: "If not beyond... but he's one and we're two... plus Chaldea. As long as we don't do anything stupid, we'll still have an advantage."

-the two Holders completely forgot about Ridley and Dark Samus in the heat of the moment :V-
---
Weiss: "You know how to speak with Patxi, right?"
---
-AWWWWW-

-Ready? FIGHT-
---
-Erika giggld cutely-
---
Kuro: "I do not!" -she totally does-
---
-She sees people in the tables chatting. Such as Medea and Blackbeard discussing about a recent anime, Monika, Blake and Medusa reading together, Shuten testing Qrow's endurance on drinking, Euryale feeding Asterios...-
-they on par, but only because Scathach is holding back-
---
-AWWWWWWWWWW-
---
Pandora: "Let me guess, you also think you're more capable than Illya, and perhaps even tried to kill her at one point? Oh, perhaps your own existence could be threathened if she dies too because you two share a life or something like that." :p

-how... does Pandora know all of this?-
---
-LOL QROW-

Byleth: Such a strange, yet lively group.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Someday either Kanna or Specter will wake up to this:

As always, I appreciate the heads-up. If you are out for most of the day, then have a good one!

Ponyhead: Yo girls! Where's the party aaaaat?!

Janna: Uh, it's downstairs.

Ponyhead: I just wanted to give myself a hyped-up entrance! You're no fun sometimes. Oh, who am I kiddin' Janna girl, you're always fun!

___

(I'm sorry, you two, but I'm fully siding with Ata on this one. Artemis, there was no need to force cupcakes on Orion when he clearly doesn't want them, and Orion, there was no need to literally run away screaming from slightly overcooked food. And that's not to mention the needless embarrassment and frustration your little scene has brought upon my trainer, whom mind you came here with the intention of spending time with both of you, as did I...)

-Yeah, divinities or not, it's clear he isn't afraid of talking them down. Especially since their actions has left his trainer so frustrated, and that's an offense he doesn't take lightly, even if it is coming from people who are pretty much family to them-

___

Specter: You deserve the treat, Abigail. I know you missed out on a lot of your spoils from Halloween trick-or-treating after that evil wizard messed with the fortress yet again. Don't thank me yet, though. I hope I correctly remembered your favorite flavor.

-Donovan must be his real name, but that doesn't explain the whole "uncle" part...Or why he's being so kind to this girl-

___

-Definitely not...-
Lily: "Um, yes, but Star has something important now"
---
Artemis: "O-Oh dear, I'm so sorry!"
Atalanta: "You have to be more than sorry"
Orion: "Yikes..."
---
Abigail: "Any flavor of ice cream is good! ...I think? Maybe I haven't tasted them all... But the intention counts!" -starts to eat it-
Scathach: That kid... Abigail Williams, right?
---
-Handling it better as what feels like a memory plays in her head-

___

___

-Ingrid blocks hers-

Ingrid: "Okay, now that you've taken one of my friends, this. Is. Personal!" -actually looking quite pissed, her hands glowing with energy-

Rook: "Be careful, Ingrid. With Daisuke's soul, he's... actually on our level now."

Ingrid: "If not beyond... but he's one and we're two... plus Chaldea. As long as we don't do anything stupid, we'll still have an advantage."

-the two Holders completely forgot about Ridley and Dark Samus in the heat of the moment :V-
---
---
-AWWWWW-
Ahim/Marvelous: "Oh no..." -they tried to evade, but couldn't-
---
Marie: "Yes I do, why?"
---
Marie: "Aw, Patxi. What happened?"
-they on par, but only because Scathach is holding back-
---
-AWWWWWWWWWW-
---
Pandora: "Let me guess, you also think you're more capable than Illya, and perhaps even tried to kill her at one point? Oh, perhaps your own existence could be threathened if she dies too because you two share a life or something like that." :p

-how... does Pandora know all of this?-
---
-LOL QROW-

Byleth: Such a strange, yet lively group.
-And it's easy for Kanna to see that-
---
Erika: "Love you, Auntie~"
---
Kuro: "...H-How do you know so much on me? We've barely talked!"
---
-They also see Fou being fed by Merlin-
-...Somehow those two feel incredibly dangerous-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Ingrid blocks hers-

---
---
-AWWWWW-

---
---

---
---
---

Probably Kanna since she's actually Abigail's Master :p

___

-Fortunately for them, Toffee absorbing his soul into the wand does not grant him all of Daisuke's powers; otherwise, him absorbing Omni's soul would give him control over time and space itself, the spell isn't that game-breaking. That said, the Soul of a Code Holder does power him up considerably...and his next action was to fire a spell at the remaining two Code Holders that created a magical handcuff, that chained either Ingrid's hands together or Rook's, restricting their movement of their arms and hands-

Rhombulus: That's it... -Crystal gauntlets summoned around his hand as he rushes to punch Toffee into the ground, missing two attacks as Toffee blasts him away-

-Hekapoo jumped at him with dual dimensional scissors in hand. attacking him with rapid repeated stabs-

-Toffee effortlessly casted a green shield to block every blow, which then morphed into a whip that grabbed Hekapoo's arm-

Hekapoo: -Screams as she's swung into the air and then slammed hard against the ground, rendering her weak enough for Toffee to use the soul absorbing spell on her lit flame...-

-...Just as Rhombulus recovered to fire a crystalizing beam at him. Which didn't actually crystalize the monster, rather just knocking him off-balance-

Oof!

-The lizard quickly recovered and flew towards Rhombulus to counter his attacks, smirking all the while-
___

-Weiss wants to learn how to speak with her Pokemon...-
___

-What does Weiss have to say on everything that just transpired?-

(I GAVE WINTER A VALENTINE'S DAY GIFT AND SHE GAVE ME A KISS! I GAVE WINTER A VALENTINE'S DAY GIFT AND SHE GAVE ME A KISS!)

-Continues his joyous dancing-

Lily: "Um, yes, but Star has something important now"
---
Artemis: "O-Oh dear, I'm so sorry!"
Atalanta: "You have to be more than sorry"
Orion: "Yikes..."
---
Abigail: "Any flavor of ice cream is good! ...I think? Maybe I haven't tasted them all... But the intention counts!" -starts to eat it-
Scathach: That kid... Abigail Williams, right?
---
-Handling it better as what feels like a memory plays in her head-
-
Star: ...-Sigh- Lily's right, I got something important to do...

Ponyhead: Girl, we know what's botherin' you. You do have a crush on Marco, don't you, though? Why not take your mind off of it and do something fun first? We're here to party, but we're here to cheer up our bestie, too!
___

-She's quite displeased with them acting like this. They can tell she was genuinely expecting much better of them than this...-
___

-You can decide what flavor it is, Digi :p-

Specter: It's a brand the Skeleton Brothers told me about. Nice Cream, I think. The wrapper should have compliment written in it, a novelty message to cheer up the brand's consumer, which in this case is you. -Ruffles her hair-

-That is definitely Abigail Williams...that girl, she's one of Kanna's servants and closest friends...But she also used to be an insane, axe-crazy ghost accusing everyone of witchcraft, and back then Specter protected the other kids from her, using his powers to keep her under control, preventing her lashing out at them or anyone else. It kept her from causing any damage, but he honestly didn't know how to help Abigail beyond that...-

-...And yet, here they both are now, treating each other as though they were actual family. This is a whole new side of Specter Knight that Scathach has never seen until now...-
___

-A memory...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That would be adorable~

---
---
---
-she pays no mind and gives her all!-
---
Azura: "Likewise, little girl." :)
---
Pandora: "I actually didn't. I was describing how you'd be if you were like him." :p
---
Sothis: I sense an unnatural amount of power from them, even by this group's standards...

---
---
-Fortunately for them, Toffee absorbing his soul into the wand does not grant him all of Daisuke's powers; otherwise, him absorbing Omni's soul would give him control over time and space itself, the spell isn't that game-breaking. That said, the Soul of a Code Holder does power him up considerably...and his next action was to fire a spell at the remaining two Code Holders that created a magical handcuff, that chained either Ingrid's hands together or Rook's, restricting their movement of their arms and hands-

Rhombulus: That's it... -Crystal gauntlets summoned around his hand as he rushes to punch Toffee into the ground, missing two attacks as Toffee blasts him away-

-Hekapoo jumped at him with dual dimensional scissors in hand. attacking him with rapid repeated stabs-

-Toffee effortlessly casted a green shield to block every blow, which then morphed into a whip that grabbed Hekapoo's arm-

Hekapoo: -Screams as she's swung into the air and then slammed hard against the ground, rendering her weak enough for Toffee to use the soul absorbing spell on her lit flame...-

-...Just as Rhombulus recovered to fire a crystalizing beam at him. Which didn't actually crystalize the monster, rather just knocking him off-balance-

Oof!

-The lizard quickly recovered and flew towards Rhombulus to counter his attacks, smirking all the while-
___

___

(I GAVE WINTER A VALENTINE'S DAY GIFT AND SHE GAVE ME A KISS! I GAVE WINTER A VALENTINE'S DAY GIFT AND SHE GAVE ME A KISS!)

-Daisuke's main gimmick is that he's really, really, really strong and his lightning punches are unstoppable if they land on something, so kind of a relief Toffee likely didn't get the latter :V-

Ingrid: :glare:

Rook: -pretends that his arms being restrained is a big problem when it actually isn't; he almost exclusively fights and uses abilities with his legs so his hands being restrained is actually a non-issue :V-

Urbosa: "We should retreat. Now!"
---
Marie?

Weiss: "I'd like to know what my own Pokemon says..."
---
-she's just internally d'awwing :V-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: ...-Sigh- Lily's right, I got something important to do...

Ponyhead: Girl, we know what's botherin' you. You do have a crush on Marco, don't you, though? Why not take your mind off of it and do something fun first? We're here to party, but we're here to cheer up our bestie, too!
___

-She's quite displeased with them acting like this. They can tell she was genuinely expecting much better of them than this...-
___

-You can decide what flavor it is, Digi :p-

Specter: It's a brand the Skeleton Brothers told me about. Nice Cream, I think. The wrapper should have compliment written in it, a novelty message to cheer up the brand's consumer, which in this case is you. -Ruffles her hair-

-That is definitely Abigail Williams...that girl, she's one of Kanna's servants and closest friends...But she also used to be an insane, axe-crazy ghost accusing everyone of witchcraft, and back then Specter protected the other kids from her, using his powers to keep her under control, preventing her lashing out at them or anyone else. It kept her from causing any damage, but he honestly didn't know how to help Abigail beyond that...-

-...And yet, here they both are now, treating each other as though they were actual family. This is a whole new side of Specter Knight that Scathach has never seen until now...-
___

-A memory...-
Medea Lily: "She really wants to stop beinf awkward though..."
---
Orion: "H-Hey, sorry about that..."
Artemis: "You're right, I apologize..."
---
-It's blueberry flavor- :p

Abigail: "Thanks, Uncle! Let's see what it says..."

-It makes the Celtic figure blink in awe-
---
-A distant one...-

Oof!

___

___

T-Daisuke's main gimmick is that he's really, really, really strong and his lightning punches are unstoppable if they land on something, so kind of a relief Toffee likely didn't get the latter :V-

Rook: -pretends that his arms being restrained is a big problem when it actually isn't; he almost exclusively fights and uses abilities with his legs so his hands being restrained is actually a non-issue :V-

---
Marie?

---
Amakusa: "The rest of you, go! I will try to see if I can catch him in my Noble Phantasm!"

Jeanne: "Shi-!"

Amakusa: "I said go! I am not hoping on defeating him, but at least hold him for a little!"
---
-Oh right, it should be Ishtar-

Ishtar: "Huh? Really?"
---
-Rin is on the same page-
-she pays no mind and gives her all!-
---
Azura: "Likewise, little girl." :)
---
Pandora: "I actually didn't. I was describing how you'd be if you were like him." :p
---
Sothis: I sense an unnatural amount of power from them, even by this group's standards...
-It's not enough- :V
---
Erika: "Auntie is more!"
---
Kuro: "...Damn, quite the cheeky aren't you?"
---
-That small fluffy white thing feels way much more demonic than he looks like-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
MotI is in a Super Paper Mario mood :V

You don't see me complaining. :p SPM's villains are full of so much personality, so I'm glad to see this channel covering so many of them. I had a blast portraying these characters back when we had an arc based on the game in the old thread, myself.

Also, O'Chunks' voice here sounds scarily similar to that of Glomgold's from the DuckTales reboot.

-Daisuke's main gimmick is that he's really, really, really strong and his lightning punches are unstoppable if they land on something, so kind of a relief Toffee likely didn't get the latter :V-

---
Marie?

---
Amakusa: "The rest of you, go! I will try to see if I can catch him in my Noble Phantasm!"

Amakusa: "I said go! I am not hoping on defeating him, but at least hold him for a little!"
---

---

-
-Toffee immediately cast a spell at Amakusa that made the ground around him explode and erupt into green flames, which surrounded him-

-And as the bright explosion caught left people blinded and distracted for a moment, Toffee took the opportunity to blast Urbosa and absorb her Soul next-

-As for anyone who tried to escape, Toffee's possession of Gaster seems to have granted him access to his telepathically-controlled inventions, using Gaster Blasters to block off any possible escape routes out of the temple and firing them at anyone who gets too close-
___

-Yes, really!-
___

-At this point Winter just gave a warm smile thinking of Patxi, and then went back to admiring the Z-Crystal he gave her. She really can't wait to use it. It'll be super effective in battle, and she hopes Weiss will be impressed with it as well-

There was no reply from the Riders, Digi.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea Lily: "She really wants to stop beinf awkward though..."
---
Orion: "H-Hey, sorry about that..."
Artemis: "You're right, I apologize..."
---
-It's blueberry flavor- :p

Abigail: "Thanks, Uncle! Let's see what it says..."

-It makes the Celtic figure blink in awe-
---
-A distant one...-

-
Star: I really do...I just...I want to talk to him and have things go back to normal, but wouldn't it be even more awkward if Jackie finds out? I can't just have everyone at school knowing that I'm crushing on him when he already has a girlfriend...
___

(That's a step in the right direction...)
___

-It reads: "This was a special treat for a super kind Soul like you!-

-What Scathach thinks at this point?-
___

-It was distant, but it's there...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
-Toffee immediately cast a spell at Amakusa that made the ground around him explode and erupt into green flames, which surrounded him-

-And as the bright explosion caught left people blinded and distracted for a moment, Toffee took the opportunity to blast Urbosa and absorb her Soul next-

-As for anyone who tried to escape, Toffee's possession of Gaster seems to have granted him access to his telepathically-controlled inventions, using Gaster Blasters to block off any possible escape routes out of the temple and firing them at anyone who gets too close-
___

-Yes, really!-
___

-At this point Winter just gave a warm smile thinking of Patxi, and then went back to admiring the Z-Crystal he gave her. She really can't wait to use it. It'll be super effective in battle, and she hopes Weiss will be impressed with it as well-

Zelda: "URBOSA!"

Daruk: "Don't just stand there, Princess" -drags her away-

Rook: "Everyone! Regroup, now!"
---
-Weiss nods-
---
-it's adorable-

-It's not enough- :V
---
Erika: "Auntie is more!"
---
Kuro: "...Damn, quite the cheeky aren't you?"
---
-That small fluffy white thing feels way much more demonic than he looks like-
-of course not!-
---
-so adorable-
---
Pandora: "Perhaps, but now is time for us to say bye-bye, Dark Illya~" -vanishes after a laugh-
---
-it totally does! readings are off the charts!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: I really do...I just...I want to talk to him and have things go back to normal, but wouldn't it be even more awkward if Jackie finds out? I can't just have everyone at school knowing that I'm crushing on him when he already has a girlfriend...
___

(That's a step in the right direction...)
___

-It reads: "This was a special treat for a super kind Soul like you!-

-What Scathach thinks at this point?-
___

-It was distant, but it's there...-
Lily: "Fair point..."
---
Atalanta: "I can forgive you two if you behave properly"
-The goddess and the hunter nodded-
---
-They both can see joy sparkling in Abby's eyes-

Scathach: Huh, he seems... Changed...
---
Lusamine: I'm starting to think I did have...

___

-Yes, really!-
___

---
-Weiss nods-
---
-it's adorable-
Amakusa: "You fiend...!" -couldn't focus on doing his Noble Phantasm, trying to dispeall the flames with attacks from his sword-
---
Ishtar: "...Well, maybe I could in exchange for some tribute~"
---
Rin: "That crystal goes so well with you~"

Marie: -Petted Patxi-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
-Weiss nods-
---
-it's adorable-

-
Amakusa: "You fiend...!" -couldn't focus on doing his Noble Phantasm, trying to dispeall the flames with attacks from his sword-
---
---

Lekmet: Baa! (Wait, my magic can help them!)

"Lekmet approaches Urbosa and, using his healing powers, restores the essence of her soul and revives her"

"He does the same thing for Hekapoo moments later...right before Toffee knocks out Rhombulus and claims his soul next"

Hekapoo: AGH! "Rushes at Toffee with her dimensional scissors in hand"

___

"Well, Ishtar would be willing to teach her, then. But in exchange for what kind of tribute? :V"
___

"Winter is still thinking of Patxi..."

"...After a few moments passed, she had a thought, and she suddenly nudged Rin, trying to encourage her to give those chocolates to EMIYA as she planned."

"He was content being pet by Marie, buuuuut does no one comment on the fact that he got a kiss on the cheek from his crush?"

Lily: "Fair point..."
---
Atalanta: "I can forgive you two if you behave properly"
-The goddess and the hunter nodded-
---
-They both can see joy sparkling in Abby's eyes-

Scathach: Huh, he seems... Changed...
---
Lusamine: I'm starting to think I did have...
Star: Trust me, Lily, I really do want to tell him, you're right that I should, I know that...I just..."Sigh" You can get why I'm nervous about all this, right...?

"Starfan13 was disappointed that she wasn't ready to tell Marco about it. Girl was clearly a shipper on deck."
___

"The Luxray agreed with that"
___

Specter: Hmm, a simple but to the point compliment. I can buy you another if you'd like.

"Not at all like the cold and arrogant warrior he was before...."
___

"So much time must have passed since she would've last seen her, though...And there's no reminder of any other children she might've had..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-of course not!-
---
-so adorable-
---
Pandora: "Perhaps, but now is time for us to say bye-bye, Dark Illya~" -vanishes after a laugh-
---
Unreplied, Digi

---
---

"Lekmet approaches Urbosa and, using his healing powers, restores the essence of her soul and revives her"

"He does the same thing for Hekapoo moments later...right before Toffee knocks out Rhombulus and claims his soul next"

___

"Well, Ishtar would be willing to teach her, then. But in exchange for what kind of tribute? :V"
___

"...After a few moments passed, she had a thought, and she suddenly nudged Rin, trying to encourage her to give those chocolates to EMIYA as she planned."

"He was content being pet by Marie, buuuuut does no one comment on the fact that he got a kiss on the cheek from his crush?"
-poor D.D. got left out :V-

-...but Ingrid noticed that-

Ingrid: So he's not gone forever... That's a relief, at least.

Rook: "Come on, I said regroup!"

Zelda: "Putting together in the same spot? But that could risk us all!"

Rook: "Trust me on this!"
---
Weiss: "Tribute?"
---
-Winter is cute-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-of course not!-
---
-so adorable-
---
---
Scathach: "You're exhausted"
---
-Then Pandora?- :V
---
Kuro: "Uuuuugh... I hate that woman" But I kinda also admire her.
---
Merlin: "Oh, hello there!"
Fou: I wonder what her bra size is.
Star: Trust me, Lily, I really do want to tell him, you're right that I should, I know that...I just..."Sigh" You can get why I'm nervous about all this, right...?

"Starfan13 was disappointed that she wasn't ready to tell Marco about it. Girl was clearly a shipper on deck."
___

"The Luxray agreed with that"
___

Specter: Hmm, a simple but to the point compliment. I can buy you another if you'd like.

"Not at all like the cold and arrogant warrior he was before...."
___

"So much time must have passed since she would've last seen her, though...And there's no reminder of any other children she might've had..."
Lily: "...You have 5 minutes"
---
Artemis: "So, what you wanted to do?"
Atalanta: "Go swim"
---
Abigail: "Hm, no, I don't want to bother you"
-It's like night and day-
---
-Nope, doesn't helps that Lillie didn't even tell Gaster on Gladion's name-

___

___

---
---
-Winter is cute-
-The flames caught Amakusa by now, who is yelling in pain-

-The Gokaigers prepare their finishing move, the Final Wave-
---
Ishtar: "Yes, you must promise to worship me as your only goddess and pray to me everyday~"

Rin: -cough- "Useless goddess" -cough-
---
Rin: "Eh? Right, give me a minute..."

Marie: "I knew you could do it! You'll court her in no time~!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
-Winter is cute-

---
Ishtar: "Yes, you must promise to worship me as your only goddess and pray to me everyday~"

---

"Lekmet revived Daisuke as well, but the constant use of his healing magic was clearly taking a toll on him..."

"Toffee fired explosive blasts on the ground that ensured everyone could not regroup so easily, before moving on to attack the other Champions"

___

"...That's asking a bit much :V"
___

"She'll watch Rin when she goes to give the chocolates. Something about Patxi giving her a Valentine's Gift has left an impression on her."

"That said, she still takes a moment to show Weiss the Z-Crystal she got"

(You really think so? I'm taking it as a good sign, but I just can't be sure yet...)

Lily: "...You have 5 minutes"
---
Artemis: "So, what you wanted to do?"
Atalanta: "Go swim"
---
Abigail: "Hm, no, I don't want to bother you"
-It's like night and day-
---
-Nope, doesn't helps that Lillie didn't even tell Gaster on Gladion's name-
Star: It's not like I could do much with 5 minutes anyway...Maybe I should just go down and talk to him. It shouldn't take me long, then I can hang out with the rest of my besties tonight after that. Deal?

Ponyhead: Oh, Alright, alright. Do what you need to, girl.
___

"The pool's the next best place since their Beach City vacation ended"
___

Specter: It's no trouble to me. It's not like I'm preoccupied with anything else at this moment. There are no threats on the horizon, and the Lancers' training session doesn't start until later. "Of course he keeps up on his skills with other Chaldeans who wield long-ranged weapons, including the aptly-named Servants themselves"

"Something's changed him... Almost completely. And definitely for the better."
___

"I thought she did tell him Gladion's name, but even so it might not make much of a difference. It's not an easy name to subtly clue in to an amnesiac person, especially compared to a name like "Lillie"..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: It's not like I could do much with 5 minutes anyway...Maybe I should just go down and talk to him. It shouldn't take me long, then I can hang out with the rest of my besties tonight after that. Deal?

Ponyhead: Oh, Alright, alright. Do what you need to, girl.
___

"The pool's the next best place since their Beach City vacation ended"
___

Specter: It's no trouble to me. It's not like I'm preoccupied with anything else at this moment. There are no threats on the horizon, and the Lancers' training session doesn't start until later. "Of course he keeps up on his skills with other Chaldeans who wield long-ranged weapons, including the aptly-named Servants themselves"

"Something's changed him... Almost completely. And definitely for the better."
___

"I thought she did tell him Gladion's name, but even so it might not make much of a difference. It's not an easy name to subtly clue in to an amnesiac person, especially compared to a name like "Lillie"..."
Lily: -Sighs- "Deal..."
---
-And they have a pool around the base, frequented by people like Kamui or Medusa and water-type Pokémon-
---
-Scathach... Smiles-
---
-That's true...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: -Sighs- "Deal..."
---
-And they have a pool around the base, frequented by people like Kamui or Medusa and water-type Pokémon-
---
-Scathach... Smiles-
---
-That's true...-
"At least is Star is prioritizing sorting things out with Marco. Hopefully it will end with less awkwardness like she and Lily wanted it to..."
___

"Undyne as well"

"Moana and Mr. Fish spent even Valentine's Day here together, which was just days ago."

"That aside, the intention was indeed to swim in the pool"
___

"Seems like even he found a place in Chaldea. The knight really does have a soft spot for kids, and Abigail in particular has truly become family to him, the same way he's become family to her."
___

"But maybe they can figure something out for that later..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"At least is Star is prioritizing sorting things out with Marco. Hopefully it will end with less awkwardness like she and Lily wanted it to..."
___

"Undyne as well"

"Moana and Mr. Fish spent even Valentine's Day here together, which was just days ago."
___

"Seems like even he found a place in Chaldea. The knight really does have a soft spot for kids, and Abigail in particular has truly become family to him, the same way he's become family to her."
___

"But maybe they can figure something out for that later..."
Lily: She better solves it soon...
---
-Awww~ And how was it?-
---
-She wonders if she should go greet him-
---
-True for that too-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: She better solves it soon...
---
-Awww~ And how was it?-
---
-She wonders if she should go greet him-
---
-True for that too-
"Downstaira to Marco she goes..."
___

"Well enough that Boudica would faint of cuteness :V"

"In any case, yes, Ata came here intending to swim"
___

"The knight isn't aware of her return yet"
___

"Gaster had a hopeful look on his face today"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Scathach: "You're exhausted"
---
-Then Pandora?- :V
---
Kuro: "Uuuuugh... I hate that woman" But I kinda also admire her.
---
Merlin: "Oh, hello there!"
Fou: I wonder what her bra size is.
Kanna: -huff- "M-Maybe..."
---
-sure :V-
---
-not that she'd ever admit it, b-baka!-
---
Byleth: -shocked expression-

---

---

"Lekmet revived Daisuke as well, but the constant use of his healing magic was clearly taking a toll on him..."

"Toffee fired explosive blasts on the ground that ensured everyone could not regroup so easily, before moving on to attack the other Champions"

___

___

"She'll watch Rin when she goes to give the chocolates. Something about Patxi giving her a Valentine's Gift has left an impression on her."

(You really think so? I'm taking it as a good sign, but I just can't be sure yet...)
Ingrid: "Forget the idea of reuniting everyone. We should get out of here."

Rook: "And leave them behind to die?"

Ingrid: "It's possible to bring Daisuke back. Same for any unlucky soul who could get within those flames. I saw it with my own eyes."

Rook: "... I hate it, but maybe you're right about this. What's the plan?"

Ingrid: "I'll explain once we get out. I don't want Toffee to hear it."

Rook: "..." -nods, then prepares to open a portal with a spinning kick-

-meanwhile, Daruk just served at the Champions' shield-
---
Weiss: "Well... I could also just ask literally any other Rider."
---
Weiss: "Huh, what's that?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

Ingrid: "It's possible to bring Daisuke back. Same for any unlucky soul who could get within those flames. I saw it with my own eyes."

---
---
-Jeanne tried to block them with her own body, her Magic Resistance at rank EX should assure she's unaffected by the magic attacks-

-For meassurement, in Fate/Apocrypha, she received a full blast of magecraft from Semiramis in her Gardens of Babylon, and stood unscathed once it was done-
---
Ishtar: "...WAIT! NO!"
---
Rin: "Some jewel?"

Marie: "Oh, trust me, something tells me you're in the right path~"
"Downstaira to Marco she goes..."
___

"Well enough that Boudica would faint of cuteness :V"

"In any case, yes, Ata came here intending to swim"
___

"The knight isn't aware of her return yet"
___

"Gaster had a hopeful look on his face today"
-With Lily behind her-
---
-She was a proud mom-

-She wearing a swimsuit, of course-

CE607.png
---
-She decides to go and greet-
---
-Progress has been made-
Kanna: -huff- "M-Maybe..."
---
-sure :V-
---
-not that she'd ever admit it, b-baka!-
---
Byleth: -shocked expression-
Scathach: -Hands her some water-
---
-She warped there to Azura's surprise-
---
Kuro: I better go look for Erika...
---
Merlin: "Need anything, Miss?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Scathach: -Hands her some water-
---
-She warped there to Azura's surprise-
---
Kuro: I better go look for Erika...
---
Merlin: "Need anything, Miss?"
Kanna: "Thanks." -wiping off sweat from forehead-
---
Pandora: "Hey there~"

Azura: -too surprised to reply-
---
-why?-
---
Byleth: "Well... I'm new here, and I'm still trying to get used to the place."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
-Jeanne tried to block them with her own body, her Magic Resistance at rank EX should assure she's unaffected by the magic attacks-

-For meassurement, in Fate/Apocrypha, she received a full blast of magecraft from Semiramis in her Gardens of Babylon, and stood unscathed once it was done-
---
---

"Jeanne's efforts were successful!"

"Rook, however, appears to be having difficulty opening the portal as he does not succeed on his first several attempts..."

"Any projectiles fired at Toffee are simply reflected or blocked by a sickly green shield spell he casts, He also began to create magical constructs from his fragment of the wand, creating a chain that grasped Daruk's hand and was used to swing him around and at his fellow Champions"

"Lekmet revives Rhombulus next, but is panting and sweating in exhaustion after doing so, even falling to his knees"

Rhombulus: You can't keep doin' that, Chancellor...!
___

"Is teaching someone how to speak the language of Pokemon something that could help Ishtar's image? Maybe make her look not so useless after all? Too good of opportunity to pass up, regardless of whether or not she gets extreme tribute in return? :V"
___

"Winter's excitement over the crystal would suggest that it has some kind of practical use"

(Thank you, Marie...) "Smiles warmly. The Eevee feels reassured hearing it from her"

"Do the other Riders have anything to say about it?"

-
-With Lily behind her-
---
-She was a proud mom-

-She wearing a swimsuit, of course-

---
-She decides to go and greet-
---
-Progress has been made-

"
"They saw Marco outside, talking with Jackie. The two held hands as Jackie playfully asked Marco to read her mind, a thing some strong couples can supposedly do. "
___

"Mr. Fish is grateful to his mother figure for encouraging him to speak to his fellow support"

"Ata's not worn it or swam at all since the vacation ended..."

"...So, she should enjoy this, it will be relaxing...hopefully"
___

"Abigail sees her coming before Specter does"
___

"And he's confident more will be made. Regardless of what happens next, he thinks Lusamine can still recover and have a future, and is hopeful that she and her daughter can make amends, at least"

"Aya noticed his hopeful and confident look today"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "Thanks." -wiping off sweat from forehead-
---
Pandora: "Hey there~"

Azura: -too surprised to reply-
---
-why?-
---
Byleth: "Well... I'm new here, and I'm still trying to get used to the place."
Scathach: -Helps to wipe it-
---
Erika: "Hello, Ms. Pandora!"
---
-To make sure she doesn't gets a bad influence from her other self-
---
Merlin: "I see! I am the great and amazing Grand Caster, Merlin!"

Fou: -Kicks him in the face-
"They saw Marco outside, talking with Jackie. The two held hands as Jackie playfully asked Marco to read her mind, a thing some strong couples can supposedly do. "
___

"Mr. Fish is grateful to his mother figure for encouraging him to speak to his fellow support"

"Ata's not worn it or swam at all since the vacation ended..."

"...So, she should enjoy this, it will be relaxing...hopefully"
___

"Abigail sees her coming before Specter does"
___

"And he's confident more will be made. Regardless of what happens next, he thinks Lusamine can still recover and have a future, and is hopeful that she and her daughter can make amends, at least"

"Aya noticed his hopeful and confident look today"
Lily: Oh shoot, he's not alone...
---
-She sits at the edge of the pool and sinks her knees in the water-
---
Abigail: "Hey, isn't that Ms. Teacher Witch?"
---
Aya: -Offering him tea- "You look quite happy today"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Oh shoot, he's not alone...
---
-She sits at the edge of the pool and sinks her knees in the water-
---
Abigail: "Hey, isn't that Ms. Teacher Witch?"
---
Aya: -Offering him tea- "You look quite happy today"
"And the couple's conversation went as follows:"

Jackie: Hey. What are we staring at?

Marco: Oh, nothing. Just thinking about, uh, stuff.

Jackie: Marco, it's the end of the year. We don't have to think about anything!

"Marco was starting to perk up..."

Jackie: Let's only think about you, me, and what we're gonna do this summer. Now, what am I thinking right now?

Marco: Uh...

Jackie: Come on, Marco. Read my mind.

Marxo: Mm-hmm...

Jackir: Imagine all the time we'll save if we learn to read each other's minds.

"Marco's girlfriend was staring into his eyes, her own eyes blank and wide open"

Marco: Hmm... You...want me to kiss ya?

Jackie: Um, no. I just wanted you to feed me pizza nuggets,, but hey, good first shot.

"Marco immediately felt better once Jackie gave her boyfriend a kiss on the cheek"

Jackie: Now go get us some pizza nuggets. ;)

___

"Heshima starts by simply dipping his front paws in the water, not wanting anyone else in the pool to fear getting electrocuted on qccident"
___

Specter: Hmm...You're right, that is her...Scathach, wasn't it? Everyone thought you were deceased...it looks like even Isis didn't have the power to kill an innortal. What brings you to us?

___

"He acceptable the offer and took a sip of the tea"

You noticed? Haha, well, it's just...I've been doing everything I can to help that woman. Lusamine... I was worried she may not have been able tomentally recover a second time...But on the contrary, she's doing much better thanks to my and Alphys' efforts. She's even starting to get some of her memories back. She has a daughter. And a son. Alphys and I met the former, and after we talked for a bit and explained everything Lusamine has been through, she thinks their mother deserves another chance.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

"Rook, however, appears to be having difficulty opening the portal as he does not succeed on his first several attempts..."

"Any projectiles fired at Toffee are simply reflected or blocked by a sickly green shield spell he casts, He also began to create magical constructs from his fragment of the wand, creating a chain that grasped Daruk's hand and was used to swing him around and at his fellow Champions"

"Lekmet revives Rhombulus next, but is panting and sweating in exhaustion after doing so, even falling to his knees"

___

"Is teaching someone how to speak the language of Pokemon something that could help Ishtar's image? Maybe make her look not so useless after all? Too good of opportunity to pass up, regardless of whether or not she gets extreme tribute in return? :V"
___

"Winter's excitement over the crystal would suggest that it has some kind of practical use"

(Thank you, Marie...) "Smiles warmly. The Eevee feels reassured hearing it from her"

Rook: "What?!"

Ingrid: "These chains... they must be limiting us..."

-every single Champion, Zelda excluded, was knocked down by Daruk in a single strike-

-Revali and Mipha in particular were in a critical state, with most of their bones broken since Toffee basically hit them with a freaking BOULDER-

Zelda: "N-No... all of my friends..."
---
Weiss: "Hm?" -smug-
---
Weiss: "What is it, Winter?"

Scathach: -Helps to wipe it-
---
Erika: "Hello, Ms. Pandora!"
---
-To make sure she doesn't gets a bad influence from her other self-
---
Merlin: "I see! I am the great and amazing Grand Caster, Merlin!"

Fou: -Kicks him in the face-
Kanna: "Thanks..."
---
Pandora: "How you doing, Erika?"
---
-she probably won't find her :V-
---
Byleth: "A-Are you alright?" :surprised:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

-every single Champion, Zelda excluded, was knocked down by Daruk in a single strike-

-Revali and Mipha in particular were in a critical state, with most of their bones broken since Toffee basically hit them with a freaking BOULDER-

---
---
-Martha summoned Tarasque, who attempted to tackle Toffee, while the Gokaigers called on the GokaiOh to punch a hole through the wall-
---
Ishtar: "M-Maybe just a little payment is fine enough..."
---
Rin: "Can it do something?"

-So far only Marie found him, but it's time to bring him to the others-
"And the couple's conversation went as follows:"

Jackie: Hey. What are we staring at?

Marco: Oh, nothing. Just thinking about, uh, stuff.

Jackie: Marco, it's the end of the year. We don't have to think about anything!

"Marco was starting to perk up..."

Jackie: Let's only think about you, me, and what we're gonna do this summer. Now, what am I thinking right now?

Marco: Uh...

Jackie: Come on, Marco. Read my mind.

Marxo: Mm-hmm...

Jackir: Imagine all the time we'll save if we learn to read each other's minds.

"Marco's girlfriend was staring into his eyes, her own eyes blank and wide open"

Marco: Hmm... You...want me to kiss ya?

Jackie: Um, no. I just wanted you to feed me pizza nuggets,, but hey, good first shot.

"Marco immediately felt better once Jackie gave her boyfriend a kiss on the cheek"

Jackie: Now go get us some pizza nuggets. ;)

___

"Heshima starts by simply dipping his front paws in the water, not wanting anyone else in the pool to fear getting electrocuted on qccident"
___

Specter: Hmm...You're right, that is her...Scathach, wasn't it? Everyone thought you were deceased...it looks like even Isis didn't have the power to kill an innortal. What brings you to us?

___

"He acceptable the offer and took a sip of the tea"

You noticed? Haha, well, it's just...I've been doing everything I can to help that woman. Lusamine... I was worried she may not have been able tomentally recover a second time...But on the contrary, she's doing much better thanks to my and Alphys' efforts. She's even starting to get some of her memories back. She has a daughter. And a son. Alphys and I met the former, and after we talked for a bit and explained everything Lusamine has been through, she thinks their mother deserves another chance.
Lily: Maybe now's the chance?
---
-Fair enough-
-Orion seems like he wants to attempt a cannonball-
---
Scathach: "I was just re-integrating to the base and saw you two, decided to greet"
---
Aya: "Oh, what's this daughter like?"
Kanna: "Thanks..."
---
Pandora: "How you doing, Erika?"
---
-she probably won't find her :V-
---
Byleth: "A-Are you alright?" :surprised:
Scathach: -Headpatted- "Tomorrow I won't go so easy"
---
Erika: "I'm doing great along my auntie~!"
---
-Why?- :V
---
Merlin: "Hahaha! I'm fine, Cath Palug does this all the time" :p

Fou: "Fou fou!" (Son of a *****!)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
"As the battle with Toffee raged on, his consciousness controlled what was only a vessel. The lizard himself, however, still in a much more monstrous form, spoke to another being...both residing in another dimension...the dimension home to magic itself."

Are you awake, Asriel? You should be. The time is at hand. The next stage of the plan must unfold immediately. Mere moments from now, you'll finally know what it feels like... to feel again...

If you still weren't prepared for this, then brace yourself. The time to act is now.

---
---
-Martha summoned Tarasque, who attempted to tackle Toffee, while the Gokaigers called on the GokaiOh to punch a hole through the wall-
---
Ishtar: "M-Maybe just a little payment is fine enough..."
---
Rin: "Can it do something?"

-So far only Marie found him, but it's time to bring him to the others-
"Little does Ingrid realize, the limitation isn't being caused by the chains, but from a force far beyond that..."

Lekmet: "Bleats wearily" (Let me...see what I can do...I can save them...)

"Lekmet used his powers to heal Revali and Mipha's severe injuries, but he himself was clearly getting weaker with every use of his powers..."

"The Gokaigers and anyone else who tried to leave found themselves trapped in a magically constructed spiderweb that Toffee quickly cast to cover the newly-made gap in the wall"

"Toffee saw Tarasque coming, as well as Hekapoo, who spawned an army of clones of herself to surround the lizard"

Hekapoo: Get him!

___

"Yeah, it seems like it's too good of an opportunity for Ishtar to pass up :V"
___

"Maybe Weiss should see if she can search the internet for an item like this..."

"And to the others, Marie brings him!"

Lily: Maybe now's the chance?
---
-Fair enough-
-Orion seems like he wants to attempt a cannonball-
---
Scathach: "I was just re-integrating to the base and saw you two, decided to greet"
---
Aya: "Oh, what's this daughter like?"
Star: (They're apart for now, maybe this is my chance...)

___

(This is very relaxing...)

"Too bad Heshima's shut his eyes right now, otherwise he'd point out that Orion doing a cannonball would leave the entire pool dry..."
___

Specter: I remember you and I never really got along before the base was attacked...I hope you can forgive all of my past actions, as I want to bury the hatchet. I don't thrive on a desperation for immortality and power anymore.
___

"Gaster explains the basic gist of the situation to her, before getting tothe points he talks of below:"

In hindsight, I should've determined that any of Lusamine's living relatives would've likely been older than she was at this point in time. Her mutations plus her time spent in Ultra Space must've prevented her from aging properly. Still...her daughter, Lillie, does seem to understand all that she had gone through. She's thinking over whether to meet up with her again or not, but we did notify her that her mother hasn't regained her memories yet."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (They're apart for now, maybe this is my chance...)

___

(This is very relaxing...)

"Too bad Heshima's shut his eyes right now, otherwise he'd point out that Orion doing a cannonball would leave the entire pool dry..."
___

Specter: I remember you and I never really got along before the base was attacked...I hope you can forgive all of my past actions, as I want to bury the hatchet. I don't thrive on a desperation for immortality and power anymore.
___

"Gaster explains the basic gist of the situation to her, before getting tothe points he talks of below:"

In hindsight, I should've determined that any of Lusamine's living relatives would've likely been older than she was at this point in time. Her mutations plus her time spent in Ultra Space must've prevented her from aging properly. Still...her daughter, Lillie, does seem to understand all that she had gone through. She's thinking over whether to meet up with her again or not, but we did notify her that her mother hasn't regained her memories yet."
-Indeed, go now girl!-
---
-Atalanta had her closed too, at which Orion took the chance to do it!-
---
Scathach: "You do sound different..."
---
Aya: "I can understand what it feels to have mother issues, more so on the... Extraordinary sort of thing. You think that woman will help with her?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, go now girl!-
---
-Atalanta had her closed too, at which Orion took the chance to do it!-
---
Scathach: "You do sound different..."
---
Aya: "I can understand what it feels to have mother issues, more so on the... Extraordinary sort of thing. You think that woman will help with her?"
Star: All right, Star, let's get awkward...

"Star approaches Marco and both tell each other that they need to tell each other something...at the same time"

"Naturally, both laughed nervously in response, before agreeing to speak somewhere more quiet"
___

"The Frogadier brothers were in the pool at the time"

"They both saw Orion coming and silently dove deep under the water with wide-eyed "Oh, Crap!" expressions on their faces :V"
___

Specter; Not like the disgraceful knight with a pathetic fear of death I had before? "Openly admitting he was a pathetic man at that time"
___

I figured you would relate to her, Aya. Lillie did say she needed to speak to her brother about the matter first, but I'm confident amends can be made. She truly thinks their mother deserves another chance. I do myself. Given what she told me, Lusamine's actions when her kids were still young... may not have been all her fault. That Ultra Beast she fused sounds as though it already had some control of her, even before she fused with it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom