• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Scathach missed this kid more than she thought-
---
-It would usually work... If it wasn't that it's made of Phazon, so even just being near where it's blasted should be damaging-

Martha: "...Where?"
---
Drake: "How not to? Although in hindsight, should have seen it. Not many can make a fool out of me" :p
---
Angra: "Valentine's, is it a surprise?" :p

-This Rin hails from the Unlimited Blade Works timeline, so yes- :p
"She seemed to be her whole motivation for returning."
___

"Phazoninfused for breath to obscure his line of sight, before suddenly ramming him."
___

"Now a few people can say they have, not just Weiss, but also a Pokemon, as well as Ishtar since she helped her keep the act convincing. :p"

"Weiss' thoughts as of now?"
___

(I didn't expect a fight to break out on Valentine's Day...)

"But will Rin explain that she really does like him, "Harlem skill" aside?"
-does she truly have a fondness for the dragon girl, or is it the fact that being her teacher gives her life some purpose?-
---
Ingrid: "Urk... so... cold... But I'm not done yet!"

-Rook would've attempted a literal counterattack (aka a Marth down B), but the breath threw him off guard-

D.D.: "ROOK!"

Ingrid: -sighs-"Do I have to do everything?" -sends two clones to deal with Ridley-
---
Weiss: -proud-
---
Weiss: "Let's just go before you do something stupid again, Tohsaka."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-yep-
---
Azura: "You fell again..."
---
Pandora: "Lemme think about it... Nope!" :p
---
Byleth: -a light in intrigue in her eyes, coming from Sothis :p-
Alright then
---
Erika: "...I'm sorry" :urg:
---
Illya:
Embarrassed Illya.png

---
Ereshkigal: "...W-Well, I do suppose it's intriguing to a newcomer"
"Her friends are glad to see it.
___

"One look at the electric lion should be enough for Jason to tell that this creature is fiercely loyal to Atalanta."
___

Hungry after that fighr?

___

Lapis; It's not acording to her. Gems are usually stronger than they look.

___

"We just went over that :p"

"Still, what about others?"
Lily: This makes me feel better... -still hasn't taken Jason's summoning well-
---
-It's fitting, he thinks, she was always all about being in nature and amongst beasts-
---
Nanoha: "A bit, heheheh..." :lol:
---
Tamamo: "Isn't Peridot more adept at using her braind?"
---
Sorry, forgot lol

-Maybe not around plant folk either because Tsareena-
"She seemed to be her whole motivation for returning."
___

"Phazoninfused for breath to obscure his line of sight, before suddenly ramming him."

(Shoot, I forgot to write something for Ludo here. I'll take care of that in the next post...)
___

"Now a few people can say they have, not just Weiss, but also a Pokemon, as well as Ishtar since she helped her keep the act convincing. :p"

"Weiss' thoughts as of now?"
___

(I didn't expect a fight to break out on Valentine's Day...)

"But will Rin explain that she really does like him, "Harlem skill" aside?"
-does she truly have a fondness for the dragon girl, or is it the fact that being her teacher gives her life some purpose?-
---

-Rook would've attempted a literal counterattack (aka a Marth down B), but the breath threw him off guard-

Ingrid: -sighs-"Do I have to do everything?" -sends two clones to deal with Ridley-
---
---
-The child is so cute she truly had a fondness of her-
---
-And Dark Samus doesn't stops, even if it's taking a toll on her, with the amount of energy needed for this-
---
-Marie returns at that moment-
---
Rin: "B-But I have to give this!"

-A tsundere? Admit that? Why would she?- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

---
---
---
-And Dark Samus doesn't stops, even if it's taking a toll on her, with the amount of energy needed for this-
---
---

"Why let herself continue suffering a miserable eternity in existence when she and this kid missed each other so much?"
___

"And the tail stab that Ridley delivered to Rook afterward would have a similar effect to his D-Special in Ultimate."

"He didn't expect Ingrid to send clones after himself when her focus was on Dark Samus, however, and couldn't avoid whatever attacks they were about to use."

Ludo: Look, I didn't do anything. Glossaryck showed me something in the spell book, and next thing I know, I wake up, and they're gone.

Moon: Oh come on...we know you stole the book.

Ludo: Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa. Glossaryck said the book is mine now. How's that stealing? And I think we can all agree Glossaryck comes and goes as he pleases.

Rhombulus: That's true...

Hekapoo: Yeah...

Moon: And I suppose it's just a coincidence that you've taken up shelter here in this ancient monster temple?

Ludo: I'm supposed to know that? This place was empty, so I moved in. It's cold out there! I'm wearing a chip bag, for corn's sake!

Moon: And what about your wand? You have a portion of my family's crystal embedded in it.

Ludo: That wand doesn't even work anymore. I've tried. Ever since Glossaryck disappeared, it hasn't done a thing. The magic is gone. If it's yours, you can have it.

"The monster started at them sternly and defiantly"

Ludo: Face it. You've got nothing on me...

___

"Not often has Weiss pulled pranks, but she pulled this one off with enough success."

(Looks like the real Marie I know is back!) "Happy"

"How was Marie doing at this point in time? And what's she have to say?"
___

Vulpix...(That's a little harsh, Weiss...)

"She does get where Weiss is coming from since that fight over one guy is needlessly brutal, but still feels bad for Rin regardless"

"Of course she wouldn't, though some people will probably start seeing through it soon enough :V"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

"Why let herself continue suffering a miserable eternity in existence when she and this kid missed each other so much?"
___

"And the tail stab that Ridley delivered to Rook afterward would have a similar effect to his D-Special in Ultimate."

"He didn't expect Ingrid to send clones after himself when her focus was on Dark Samus, however, and couldn't avoid whatever attacks they were about to use."

Ludo: Look, I didn't do anything. Glossaryck showed me something in the spell book, and next thing I know, I wake up, and they're gone.

Ludo: Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa. Glossaryck said the book is mine now. How's that stealing? And I think we can all agree Glossaryck comes and goes as he pleases.

Moon: And I suppose it's just a coincidence that you've taken up shelter here in this ancient monster temple?

Ludo: I'm supposed to know that? This place was empty, so I moved in. It's cold out there! I'm wearing a chip bag, for corn's sake!

Moon: And what about your wand? You have a portion of my family's crystal embedded in it.

Ludo: That wand doesn't even work anymore. I've tried. Ever since Glossaryck disappeared, it hasn't done a thing. The magic is gone. If it's yours, you can have it.

___

"Not often has Weiss pulled pranks, but she pulled this one off with enough success."

___

"She does get where Weiss is coming from since that fight over one guy is needlessly brutal, but still feels bad for Rin regardless"

"Of course she wouldn't, though some people will probably start seeing through it soon enough :V"
-what would Gil think of this?-
---
Rook: -on the ground- Need... more training... I guess...

-the clones would effectively do a combo of punches and kicks, finishing with a strong hook that sends Ridley downwards, straight to D.D. to unleash his charged punch-

-then said clones proceeded to go where Dark Samus is-
---
Weiss: "Oh, hello, Marie."
---
Weiss: "... Fine. Give him the chocolate, then we leave. But if I see you get distracted and get into fights, I'm using a Command Seal. Got it?"

-she actually won't, but knows Rin well enough to know the Archer won't risk a Seal being lost over something so silly-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: This makes me feel better... -still hasn't taken Jason's summoning well-
---
-It's fitting, he thinks, she was always all about being in nature and amongst beasts-
---
Nanoha: "A bit, heheheh..." :lol:
---
Tamamo: "Isn't Peridot more adept at using her braind?"
---
Sorry, forgot lol

-Maybe not around plant folk either because Tsareena-
"Cooking seems to be her happy place, and even more so when it means she'll be providing her friends and peers with delicious food, especially her trademark pancakes"

"She can't forget about Star either, but when she does get to her she'll have to take care of what they discuss. Sooner or later Star's gonna find out Jason was summoned as well, no matter what."
___

"It especially makes sense that Ata would befriend a lion in particular since she herself is part-lion. He has anything else to say on it?"

___

Go ahead and get yourselves fed, then, I don't need to eat. Well, I can drink oil, but that's about it.

___

Lapis: Well yeah, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't poof very easily. I think her type of Gem is made to be really durable...

___

"No worries lol"

"Nope, but how would she be affected by the sight of actual Alolan natives like Whiskers, Winter or Rockruff? Anything other than Stuful or Buzzwole, at least."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "It's alright. Mistakes happen at first."
---
Pandora: -snickers-
---
Byleth: "Very much so, apparently."

Sothis: I want to meet them! :3
Erika: "Did you make them too?"
---
Illya: "Please stop it!"
---
Ereshkigal: "You can find people as such by just walking around... Sorry if that sounded rude"
___

___

___

---

-the clones would effectively do a combo of punches and kicks, finishing with a strong hook that sends Ridley downwards, straight to D.D. to unleash his charged punch-

---
---
Weiss: "... Fine. Give him the chocolate, then we leave. But if I see you get distracted and get into fights, I'm using a Command Seal. Got it?"

-she actually won't, but knows Rin well enough to know the Archer won't risk a Seal being lost over something so silly-
-He'd be okay with this, after all, now he's planning to get the chance of a rematch with Illya-

-Just like in the latter's interlude- :p
---
-Dark Samus couldn't move, she used too much energy on that attack and got some recoild damage... That said, the surroundings should now be radiating Phazon, which isn't healthy for anyone but the Phazon-adept Ridley-
---
Marie: "Marie? I'm We-"
Drake: "We just caught her" :p
---
Rin: "Thank you..." -hug- "Oh, I had one for you too"
"Cooking seems to be her happy place, and even more so when it means she'll be providing her friends and peers with delicious food, especially her trademark pancakes"

"She can't forget about Star either, but when she does get to her she'll have to take care of what they discuss. Sooner or later Star's gonna find out Jason was summoned as well, no matter what."
___

"It especially makes sense that Ata would befriend a lion in particular since she herself is part-lion. He has anything else to say on it?"

___

Go ahead and get yourselves fed, then, I don't need to eat. Well, I can drink oil, but that's about it.

___

Lapis: Well yeah, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't poof very easily. I think her type of Gem is made to be really durable...

___

"No worries lol"

"Nope, but how would she be affected by the sight of actual Alolan natives like Whiskers, Winter or Rockruff? Anything other than Stuful or Buzzwole, at least."
Lily: ...How should I deliver those news?
---
-He opened his mouth, before realizing that he might uncontrolably say something mean on instinct and shutting it-
-A smart move-
---
Nanoha: "Ah, let's invite the other kids like we thought before!"
Fate: "You're right"
---
Tamamo: "Wait, we're going out of topic!"
---
-Perhaps to an extent, just not to the level any species that was either on her team or are Ultra Beasts-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

---
---

-He'd be okay with this, after all, now he's planning to get the chance of a rematch with Illya-

---
-Dark Samus couldn't move, she used too much energy on that attack and got some recoild damage... That said, the surroundings should now be radiating Phazon, which isn't healthy for anyone but the Phazon-adept Ridley-
---
---
-
"Not to mention that he'd probably just be happy that Kanna's happy, in this case because of Scathach's return."

"In the meantime, Scathach will definitely notice some things have changed here since Isis' attack."
___

"The punch was enough to launch him into a wall, with enough force to cause a relatively small but no less damaging cave-in."

"...Which he quickly recovered from thanks to that Phazon boost...And now his Phazon-based attacks are more effective and cover wider areas, as he starts launching Phazon spheres from the tip of his tail and strategically breathing continuous streams of fire breath infused with Phazon."

"With Ludo's defiance, apparent lack of knowledge on where Glossaryck and the spell book are, and the fact that his wand is non-functional, now, the High Commission concludes that they're wasting time interrogating him and go off to help the others deal with Ridley and Dark Samus, before searching for Glossaryck in the temple."

"Also, what are the Gokaigers and Champions doing right now? Moon had them as part of her team, too."
___

"Sounds like Marie managed to hold up the act for longer than Weiss. :p"

(Yeah, it's over...but she had everyone convinced for most of the day! I know you must've done just as well putting on a convincing act, too, Marie!) "Smiling at her"
___

"Clever, Weiss :p"

"Aww...Rin thought of her best friend today, too."

Lily: ...How should I deliver those news?
---
-He opened his mouth, before realizing that he might uncontrolably say something mean on instinct and shutting it-
-A smart move-
---
Nanoha: "Ah, let's invite the other kids like we thought before!"
Fate: "You're right"
---
Tamamo: "Wait, we're going out of topic!"
---
-Perhaps to an extent, just not to the level any species that was either on her team or are Ultra Beasts-
"A very good question...Star knows how much those memories hurt Lily, she'd be ready to defend her bestie if she heard Jason was actually around, now."

___

"A very smart move"
___

I'd join you, but I should probably get back home. I have homework to do. That, and mom's probably going to complain if I'm not there in time for when another threat shows up.
___

Lapis: You're right.

___

"He wonders if it would help remind her of her home...Where she originally came from...Where she formerly lived her life...Where her children still live..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: -nods-
---
Pandora: :rotfl:
---
Byleth: "It wasn't."
Erika: "I never thought that..."
---
Illya: -Comically flying away in embarrassment-
---
Ereshkigal: -Sighs in relief and drinks tea-
"A very good question...Star knows how much those memories hurt Lily, she'd be ready to defend her bestie if she heard Jason was actually around, now."

___

"A very smart move"
___

I'd join you, but I should probably get back home. I have homework to do. That, and mom's probably going to complain if I'm not there in time for when another threat shows up.
___

Lapis: You're right.

___

"He wonders if it would help remind her of her home...Where she originally came from...Where she formerly lived her life...Where her children still live..."
-Is anyone able to see that under her joy at baking, she's having doubts?-
---
Atalanta: "...I see you are making an effort now. You just have no idea how to"
Jason: -Sighs-
---
Fate: "...I suppose you do have a point, I should call mother too"
Nanoha: "And me my parents and siblings"
Hayate: "Shamal and Signum must be worried sick now..."
---
Tamamo: "I need to get the costumes!"
Osakabehime: "...I'm the sewer"
---
-But hopefully, not in a bad way-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Is anyone able to see that under her joy at baking, she's having doubts?-
---
Atalanta: "...I see you are making an effort now. You just have no idea how to"
Jason: -Sighs-
---
Fate: "...I suppose you do have a point, I should call mother too"
Nanoha: "And me my parents and siblings"
Hayate: "Shamal and Signum must be worried sick now..."
---
Tamamo: "I need to get the costumes!"
Osakabehime: "...I'm the sewer"
---
-But hopefully, not in a bad way-
Jackie: ...Hey, Lily? Are things weird with you and Star too, or is something else going on? I know baking seems to be your happy place, but you still don't seem totally like yourself.
___

(It's surely difficult to learn how to be a better person that quickly.)
___

It was nice meeting and sparring with you, though! Let's hang out again soon!

___

"Then she should get started on it?"

"Unless she doesn't want to?"
___

"That's what he hopes."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Jackie: ...Hey, Lily? Are things weird with you and Star too, or is something else going on? I know baking seems to be your happy place, but you still don't seem totally like yourself.
___

(It's surely difficult to learn how to be a better person that quickly.)
___

It was nice meeting and sparring with you, though! Let's hang out again soon!

___

"Then she should get started on it?"

"Unless she doesn't want to?"
___

"That's what he hopes."
Lily: "...I'm a bit frustrated..." -clearly not 'a bit'-
---
-He's trying to analyze the lynx Pokémon-
---
-The trio says "Yes!" at the same time-
---
-Well, she does want to-
---
-Lusamine stares at the flowers once he's gone-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...I'm a bit frustrated..." -clearly not 'a bit'-
---
-He's trying to analyze the lynx Pokémon-
---
-The trio says "Yes!" at the same time-
---
-Well, she does want to-
---
-Lusamine stares at the flowers once he's gone-
Jackie: I... wouldn't call that "a bit". Do you wanna talk about it? I won't press for details if it's private.

Marco: I can get how you're feeling... haven't been in the best mood tonight myself, things got all weird with Star...

___

"And what does he have to think/say?"
___

"She offers a high five, a low five, as well as a fist bump."

___

"Then does she go for it?"
___

"And gone, Gaster is."

"Her thoughts?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
Not to mention that he'd probably just be happy that Kanna's happy, in this case because of Scathach's return."

"In the meantime, Scathach will definitely notice some things have changed here since Isis' attack."
___

"The punch was enough to launch him into a wall, with enough force to cause a relatively small but no less damaging cave-in."

"...Which he quickly recovered from thanks to that Phazon boost...And now his Phazon-based attacks are more effective and cover wider areas, as he starts launching Phazon spheres from the tip of his tail and strategically breathing continuous streams of fire breath infused with Phazon."

"With Ludo's defiance, apparent lack of knowledge on where Glossaryck and the spell book are, and the fact that his wand is non-functional, now, the High Commission concludes that they're wasting time interrogating him and go off to help the others deal with Ridley and Dark Samus, before searching for Glossaryck in the temple."

"Also, what are the Gokaigers and Champions doing right now? Moon had them as part of her team, too."
___

(Yeah, it's over...but she had everyone convinced for most of the day! I know you must've done just as well putting on a convincing act, too, Marie!) "Smiling at her"
___

-something Illya would really love to see... so Abby would record it for her :V-

Kanna: "Scathach-sensei?"
---
-the Ingrid clones do not care since, well, they're clones, so as the real Ingrid leaves the Phazon-infested area, the clones both shot a powerful projectile-

D.D.: "How did that not kill him?!" :surprised:

Rook: "Whatever he's got inside him, that's what letting him cheat through your punches."

D.D.: "That's so unfair!" -punches the ground-
---
Weiss: "How did it go?"
---
Weiss: "F-For me?" :eyes:

Erika: "I never thought that..."
---
Illya: -Comically flying away in embarrassment-
---
Ereshkigal: -Sighs in relief and drinks tea-
Azura: "I was trying so hard to be like my mother... I bet she'd be really proud to see me now."
---
Pandora: -practically crying-
---
-so does Byleth-

-what a good first day here-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Jackie: I... wouldn't call that "a bit". Do you wanna talk about it? I won't press for details if it's private.

Marco: I can get how you're feeling... haven't been in the best mood tonight myself, things got all weird with Star...

___

"And what does he have to think/say?"
___

"She offers a high five, a low five, as well as a fist bump."

___

"Then does she go for it?"
___

"And gone, Gaster is."

"Her thoughts?"
Lily: "...It's just...A part of me can't still believe she did such a thing..."
---
Jason: "...Heracles! Buddy!" :b: -didn't hesitate to hug Herc once he saw him-
-Unlike everyone, Heracles accepted it, being the only person genuinely happy the leader of the Argonauts is around-
---
-Hayate took the high five, Nanoha the low five and Fate the fistbump-
---
-She does get to it-
---
Lusamine: These flowers, they somehow make me feel like there's some childish innocence behind them...
"Not to mention that he'd probably just be happy that Kanna's happy, in this case because of Scathach's return."

___

___

___

-something Illya would really love to see... so Abby would record it for her :V-

---
-the Ingrid clones do not care since, well, they're clones, so as the real Ingrid leaves the Phazon-infested area, the clones both shot a powerful projectile-

Rook: "Whatever he's got inside him, that's what letting him cheat through your punches."

---
---
Scathach: -Was looking around for changes until he heard her voice- "Yes, little dragon?"
---
-It hits Dark Samus hard...-

-The Gokaigers then arrived from the ceiling and, seeing Ridley attacking Chaldea, didn't waste time on shooting him with their revolvers-
---
Marie: "On my side, they didn't find out" :p
---
Rin: "Yes, this day is meant to celebrate all kinds of love, right? Even platonic..." -blushed a bit, she's not used to being this forward, but she's being honest with her feelings-
Azura: "I was trying so hard to be like my mother... I bet she'd be really proud to see me now."
---
Pandora: -practically crying-
---
-so does Byleth-

-what a good first day here-
Erika: "...Is Auntie Azura sad? Can I make you happy somehow?"
---
Kuro: "Oh, you got her good" :p
---
-Indeed, she can feel she'll like this place-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---

---
---

-
Scathach: -Was looking around for changes until he heard her voice- "Yes, little dragon?"
---

-The Gokaigers then arrived from the ceiling and, seeing Ridley attacking Chaldea, didn't waste time on shooting him with their revolvers-
---
---
Rin: "Yes, this day is meant to celebrate all kinds of love, right? Even platonic..." -blushed a bit, she's not used to being this forward, but she's being honest with her feelings-
"She'll soon see Specter Knight is still around. The last time they spoke, he was still pretty much just some edgy, cold-hearted knight who feared death."
___

"He was getting pelted from damage everywhere."

More of you? I shouldn't be surprised...not that I'm complaining, it's just more blood to claim.

"He gave a slasher smile...not noticing that that explosive projectile just caused more damage to that prior cave-in, causing tons of heavy rubble to come crashing down."
___

"They both had several close calls, but Marie kept everyone else convinced up until this point :p"

(Heheh, I knew you could do it!)
___

"Marie looks like she could be Weiss twin sister physically, but in terms of personality? Rin fits the bill much more closely."

(Aw, that's so sweet of you!)

Lily: "...It's just...A part of me can't still believe she did such a thing..."
---
Jason: "...Heracles! Buddy!" :b: -didn't hesitate to hug Herc once he saw him-
-Unlike everyone, Heracles accepted it, being the only person genuinely happy the leader of the Argonauts is around-
---
-Hayate took the high five, Nanoha the low five and Fate the fistbump-
---
-She does get to it-
---
Lusamine: These flowers, they somehow make me feel like there's some childish innocence behind them...
-
Jackie: Did what?

Marco: "Really didn't want to go into the details, but then again, the whole "Glossaryck and spell book being stolen"-thing was the only part Star approved of behind their backs. The crush revealed part is unrelated in that regard."

___

(Hmm, those two still seem to be on good terms with each other.)

___

I look forward to our rematch!
___

"In time for the return stream that will happen later"
___

"But what could it mean...?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "No, I'm not sad. Only reminescing."
---
Pandora: "I know, right?!" :laugh:
---
Sothis: This already feels better than the monastery. I like it here~
Erika: "How was your mom, auntie?"
---
Chloe: "She was as red as Ruby!" :laugh:
---
-Perhaps they'll be able to open more after all-
Jackie: Did what?

Marco: "Really didn't want to go into the details, but then again, the whole "Glossaryck and spell book being stolen"-thing was the only part Star approved of behind their backs. The crush revealed part is unrelated in that regard."

___

(Hmm, those two still seem to be on good terms with each other.)

___

I look forward to our rematch!
___

"In time for the return stream that will happen later"
___

"But what could it mean...?"
Lily: "...Something that really caused an uproar in her kingdom"
---
-He even allow him to get on his shoulder just like he does with Illya-
---
Hayate: "Maybe we will cheat a bit next time" :p
Fate: "Hayate!"
Hayate: "Juuuust kidding" :p
---
-Yeah, she shouldn't take long-
---
Lusamine: I wonder... Do they relate to who I used to be?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
"She'll soon see Specter Knight is still around. The Lalst time they spoke, he was still pretty much just some edgy, cold-hearted knight who feared death."
___

More of you? I shouldn't be surprised...not that I'm complaining, it's just more blood to claim.

"He gave a slasher smile...not noticing that that explosive projectile just caused more damage to that prior cave-in, causing tons of heavy rubble to come crashing down."
___

"They both had several close calls, but Marie kept everyone else convinced up until this point :p"

___

"Marie looks like she could be Weiss twin sister physically, but in terms of personality? Rin fits the bill much more closely."

Kanna: "Is your return here comfortable?"
---
-the real Ingrid was advancing towards Ridley, the clones still pelting sun balls to Dark Samus-

Rook: "We're going to

-forgot the Champions...-

-Daruk and Revali work on a team strategy involving the former curling into a ball and being shot by the latter with explosing arrows, effectively making him a moving cannonball that can change directions-

-Mipha healed anyone injured-

-Urbosa was keeping an eye on everything and strategizing-
---
Weiss: "Are you sure?"
---
Weiss: "Now I feel bad for not getting you something..."

Erika: "How was your mom, auntie?"
---
Chloe: "She was as red as Ruby!" :laugh:
---
-Perhaps they'll be able to open more after all-
Azura: "Truly a wonderful woman. I look up to her all the time."
---
Pan: :rotfl:
---
Sothis: I've got a really good feeling about this place. Try to open up to others tomorrow.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...Something that really caused an uproar in her kingdom"
---
-He even allow him to get on his shoulder just like he does with Illya-
---
Hayate: "Maybe we will cheat a bit next time" :p
Fate: "Hayate!"
Hayate: "Juuuust kidding" :p
---
-Yeah, she shouldn't take long-
---
Lusamine: I wonder... Do they relate to who I used to be?
Jackie: Hmm..."Glances at Marco after she said that, figuring that his reasons for the sudden awkwardness between him and Star are related to this"

Marco: ...Y-Yeah, she uh...kinda said some things to her people that were supposed to be family secrets...

Jackie: Well, I don't know Star as well as you two do, but I think she does really feel sorry for messing things up. And I do think I know her well enough that I can say for a fact that she knows how to solve big problems. She defeated an evil party game demon just by talking it down. I think she can patch things up with her kingdom. Which reminds me...You talked to her about things just a few minutes ago, right Marco?

Marco: O-Oh, yeah! I did! Everything's...totally cool. Now.

Jackie: Perfect. I bet Star would really like to talk to you about it, too, Lily.
___

(Good for them, I suppose.)

___

Do that and I might just have to bring a whole team to compete with you! Haha!
___

"Nope!"

"I don't have much else to add to this for now, tbh"
___

"It's making her experience such a peaceful and warm feeling...it must relate to her past somehow..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"She'll soon see Specter Knight is still around. The last time they spoke, he was still pretty much just some edgy, cold-hearted knight who feared death."
___

___

___

---
-the real Ingrid was advancing towards Ridley, the clones still pelting sun balls to Dark Samus-

-Daruk and Revali work on a team strategy involving the former curling into a ball and being shot by the latter with explosing arrows, effectively making him a moving cannonball that can change directions-

---
---
Scathach: "Nothing so far has been troubling"
---
-Dark Samus attempted to make Phazontentacles protrude from the ground-

Marvelous: "Come and try to, then!" -more than ready to fight, the Gokaigers pull out Ranger Keys to transform-
---
Marie: "Yes~!"
---
Rin: "It doesn't matter... You can get me a return gift in White Day instead" :p
Azura: "Truly a wonderful woman. I look up to her all the time."
---
Pan: :rotfl:
---
Sothis: I've got a really good feeling about this place. Try to open up to others tomorrow.
Erika: "I'm sure she'd be happy for you now..."
---
Chloe: "With that said... There, you got your answers"
---
-Byleth agreed to it?-
Jackie: Hmm..."Glances at Marco after she said that, figuring that his reasons for the sudden awkwardness between him and Star are related to this"

Marco: ...Y-Yeah, she uh...kinda said some things to her people that were supposed to be family secrets...

Jackie: Well, I don't know Star as well as you two do, but I think she does really feel sorry for messing things up. And I do think I know her well enough that I can say for a fact that she knows how to solve big problems. She defeated an evil party game demon just by talking it down. I think she can patch things up with her kingdom. Which reminds me...You talked to her about things just a few minutes ago, right Marco?

Marco: O-Oh, yeah! I did! Everything's...totally cool. Now.

Jackie: Perfect. I bet Star would really like to talk to you about it, too, Lily.
___

(Good for them, I suppose.)

___

Do that and I might just have to bring a whole team to compete with you! Haha!
___

"Nope!"

"I don't have much else to add to this for now, tbh"
___

"It's making her experience such a peaceful and warm feeling...it must relate to her past somehow..."
Lily: "Just let me finish those pancakes and I will..."
---
Atalanta: "At least someone is happy"
---
Hayate: "You could say I have my own team too, so okay" :p
Fate: "I don't think Signum would approve of this"
Nanoha: "I know Vita-chan would..."
---
-Same for now-
---
Lusamine: Perhaps not everything in my past was bad...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

---
---
---

Marvelous: "Come and try to, then!" -more than ready to fight, the Gokaigers pull out Ranger Keys to transform-
---
---
Rin: "It doesn't matter... You can get me a return gift in White Day instead" :p
"Nope nothing so far..."
___

"The explosive arrows cause even more damage to the temple as Ridley narrowly avoids them."

"Ridley is trying to avoid falling debris."

"Maybe they can take him out 9f they can get him trapped and crushed under some of it..."
___

"Well, Ren saw through it, but Yang and Ruby convinced him to keep quiet. :p"
___

"Or maybw it's not too late to get something for her now?"

"Also, Rin won't have to worry about getting involved with a fight just to give chocolates. The fight over EMIYA came to an abrupt stop when Greg took notice of it and struck Luvia with Poison Jab. :V"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Scathach: "Nothing so far has been t

Lily: "Just let me finish those pancakes and I will..."
---
Atalanta: "At least someone is happy"
---
Hayate: "You could say I have my own team too, so okay" :p
Fate: "I don't think Signum would approve of this"
Nanoha: "I know Vita-chan would..."
---
-Same for now-
---
Lusamine: Perhaps not everything in my past was bad...
Jackie: Fair enough. :)
___

(Let's just hope he doesn't get ahead of himself. He may have been a leader in his apparant glory days, but he has no authority here.)
___

I've heard that not everyone knows about magic around here...what about robots? And other high tech stuff? Are those fairly well known?

___

"There must've been some good elements in her life before it all went wrong..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
"Nope nothing so far..."
___

"The explosive arrows cause even more damage to the temple as Ridley narrowly avoids them."

"Maybe they can take him out 9f they can get him trapped and crushed under some of it..."
___

___

"Also, Rin won't have to worry about getting involved with a fight just to give chocolates. The fight over EMIYA came to an abrupt stop when Greg took notice of it and struck Luvia with Poison Jab. :V"
Kanna: "I'm glad to hear." :)
---
Rook: "We should leave, Daisuke..."

D.D.: "But I want to pummel him!"

Rook: "If you want to die from falling debris, then by all means..."

D.D.: -grumbles- "Fine..."

-Ingrid attempts to telekinetically hold Ridley while the clones do the same with Dark Samus-
---
Weiss: "Even Ren?"
---
Weiss: "That sounds about right." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "I am sure of it as well." :)
---
Pandora: "Thanks~"
---
-she nodded-

-Eresh picks up on Byleth randomly nodding when the Lancer hasn't said a thing?-
Erika: "What was her name?"
---
Kuro: "...What will you do?"
---
Ereshkigal: "Huh? What was that nod for?"
"Nope nothing so far..."
___

___

___

---

-Ingrid attempts to telekinetically hold Ridley while the clones do the same with Dark Samus-
---
---
Scathach: "I'm sorry I couldn't assist back then"
---
-The Gokaigers had a plan like that, those were starting to shoot up-
---
Marie: "I think so~"
---
Rin: "Better if it's expensive" :p

Luvia: "AAAAAAAAAAACK...!"
Jackie: Fair enough. :)
___

(Let's just hope he doesn't get ahead of himself. He may have been a leader in his apparant glory days, but he has no authority here.)
___

I've heard that not everyone knows about magic around here...what about robots? And other high tech stuff? Are those fairly well known?

___

"There must've been some good elements in her life before it all went wrong..."
-She finishes said pancakes-
---
-He has that in mind, at least-
---
Hayate: "Well, we do know of cyborgs, at least..."
---
Lusamine: ...How old am I?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

---
---
---
---
---

"A lot of people couldn't..."
___

"He's trying to fight it, and sends spheres and homing fireballs at Ingrid, all infused or directly made out of Phazon."

"He's trying to combat the Gokaigers by launching fireballs that explode into "shockwaves" upon contact with the wall or ground at them."
___

"R__Y will later confirm with Weiss that Marie didn't actually fool Ren, buuuuuut hey, she had everyone else she spent time with convinced. Blake, Nora, Jaune, and even da Vinci!"

"Patxi gives Weiss a brief nuzzle before happily heading back to Marie's side."
___

"Considering Rin got her something when she didn't, and that these two are best friends, Weiss probably wouldn't mind going for something expensive this time. :p"

"Drags Luvia back to the Rulers' quarters while chuckling in Pokemon."

(The nerve of some people...)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She finishes said pancakes-
---
-He has that in mind, at least-
---
Hayate: "Well, we do know of cyborgs, at least..."
---
Lusamine: ...How old am I?
"There's some initial confusion over why pancakes are being served at a night time party, but once the students start trying them out of curiosity, they're an instant hit."

___

"And the lions have pretty much already agreed to kick his ass if he ever changes his mind and tries to command them."
___

Half-organic, half-machine...
___

"How long was she in Ultra Space...?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

___

"He's trying to fight it, and sends spheres and homing fireballs at Ingrid, all infused or directly made out of Phazon."

"He's trying to combat the Gokaigers by launching fireballs that explode into "shockwaves" upon contact with the wall or ground at them."
___

"R__Y will later confirm with Weiss that Marite didn't actually fool Ren, buuuuuut hey, she had everyone else she spent time with convinced. Blake, Nora, Jaune, and even da Vinci!"

___

"Considering Rin got her something when she didn't, and that these two are best friends, Weiss probably wouldn't mind going for something expensive this time. :p"

Kanna: "It's alright... What matters is you're here now." :)
---
-Ingrid attempts to use a protective barrier in order to resist them-
---
-so Marie would be proud? :p-
---
Weiss: "It'll depend on the quality of your chocolate." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "Arete."
---
Pandora: "Secret~"
---
Byleth: "H-Huh? What nod?"
Erika: "Pretty name..."
---
-Thoughts?-
---
Ereshkigal: "You just nodded at the column"
___

___

"R__Y will later confirm with Weiss that Marie didn't actually fool Ren, buuuuuut hey, she had everyone else she spent time with convinced. Blake, Nora, Jaune, and even da Vinci!"

___

---
---
---
Scathach: "Learned anything new during it?"
---
-They are thrown off right now-
---
-Marie would be more than proud, it's not everyday she does a prank like this-
---
Rin: "..................."

Nervous Rin.png

-Luvia is unconscious-
"There's some initial confusion over why pancakes are being served at a night time party, but once the students start trying them out of curiosity, they're an instant hit."

___

"And the lions have pretty much already agreed to kick his ass if he ever changes his mind and tries to command them."
___

Half-organic, half-machine...
___

"How long was she in Ultra Space...?"
-It makes Lily smile warmly-
---
-And not even Herc will defend him then- :p
---
Hayate: "We have heard they can happen, but their making is illegal"
---
-Decades...-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
---
---
---

View attachment 264836

-Luvia is unconscious-
"She had to have by now."
___

"He doesn't stop firing those projectiles as he knows he has no other means of defense right now. He can't move."
___

"The same can be said about Weiss. It's very unlike them to partake in pranks, especially one this elaborate, but it seems like they both had fun and pulled it off with differing degrees of success."

(I'm glad it went well~.) "Nuzzles Marie"
___

"Better hope that's good chocolate then lawl"

"He left Artoria and Sakura alone, so long as Luvia getting Poison Jabbed and dragged off was enough to make the two quit fighting."

"And since Rin wasn't fighting with the others at the time Greg showed up, he didn't even know she wanted to give EMIYA chocolates as much as the other three women did. So Greg made no effort to scare her away from EMIYA like he did with the others."

-It makes Lily smile warmly-
---
-And not even Herc will defend him then- :p
---
Hayate: "We have heard they can happen, but their making is illegal"
---
-Decades...-
Jackie: Whoa! You weren't kidding when you said Lily's pancakes were the best pancakes on Earth, Marco!

Marco: We don't know how she does it, but her pancakes are unbeatable.
___

"Herc knows Jason would survive it anyway :p"
___

...Maybe I shouldn't be here for too much longer. Or am I fine based on a technicality? After all I'm completely mechanical and computerized...There's nothing organic about me.

___

"She can start to remember it...she must not have aged at all while she spent time as a mutant in Ultra Space. Her aging process was halted until she was separated from Nihilego..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Erika: "Pretty name..."
---
-Thoughts?-
---
Byleth: "You just nodded at the column"
Azura: "Indeed."
---
Pandora: I might try to help her learn the truth...
---
Byleth speaking to herself? :V

---
---
---

-Luvia is unconscious-
___

"He doesn't stop firing those projectiles as he knows he has no other means of defense right now. He can't move."
___

"The same can be said about Weiss. It's very unlike them to partake in pranks, especially one this elaborate, but it seems like they both had fun and pulled it off with differing degrees of success."

___

"He left Artoria and Sakura alone, so long as Luvia getting Poison Jabbed and dragged off was enough to make the two quit fighting."

"And since Rin wasn't fighting with the others at the time Greg showed up, he didn't even know she wanted to give EMIYA chocolates as much as the other three women did. So Greg made no effort to scare her away from EMIYA like he did with the others."
Kanna: "I didn't... but I spent time becoming really good at what I knew!" :3
---
Ingrid: "You should all leave now, if you want to live." -looking at Dark Samus and Ridley- "Except you two. You can stay."
---
Weiss: "Awwwww~"
---
-she tries one-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

---
Ingrid: "You should all leave now, if you want to live." -looking at Dark Samus and Ridley- "Except you two. You can stay."
---
---
-she tries one-
Scathach: "Then I have expectatives for tomorrow"
---
Joe: "Or else your end will be more painful than if not"
---
Marie: "How long did you last~?" -petting him-
---
-Artoria and Sakura saw that, and, well, they didn't want to be next-

-Rin's chocolate is... Maybe not amazing, but not bad at all. It's clear she put effort into it at least-
Jackie: Whoa! You weren't kidding when you said Lily's pancakes were the best pancakes on Earth, Marco!

Marco: We don't know how she does it, but her pancakes are unbeatable.
___

"Herc knows Jason would survive it anyway :p"
___

...Maybe I shouldn't be here for too much longer. Or am I fine based on a technicality? After all I'm completely mechanical and computerized...There's nothing organic about me.

___

"She can start to remember it...she must not have aged at all while she spent time as a mutant in Ultra Space. Her aging process was halted until she was separated from Nihilego..."
-Lily blushed a bit at the compliment, but is warmly smiling-
---
-By sheer luck, that is- :p
---
Hayate: "Relax, your world isn't regulated by the TSAB laws"
Fate: "You should be fine"
---
-She is still a woman in her young 40s, physically-
-She wonders if she could still be called human...-
Azura: "Indeed."
---
Pandora: I might try to help her learn the truth...
---
Byleth speaking to herself? :V
Erika: "Oh, you did have a son too, right?"
---
-Having a mini-her...-
---
FIXED

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
-she tries one-
---
---
---

-Rin's chocolate is... Maybe not amazing, but not bad at all. It's clear she put effort into it at least-
"Kanna must do her best for her teacher!"
___

I'll go check on other matters.

"Leaves"

"Ridley glares at Ingrid, quite clearly pissed off"
___

"Patxi's beaming and wags his tail as Marie pets him"

(I fought my hardest on the battlefield! I took down so many mutants, I wish you could've seen me! The others can tell you all about it later!)

(I had a really fun time with you today, Marie. Thank you for all the presents... and the laughs we shared over the prank~!)

"Winter nuzzled Marie one more time, before she excitedly jumped into Weiss' arms"
___

"Then they got the message. :V"

"So it's certainly good chocolate, at least."

-Lily blushed a bit at the compliment, but is warmly smiling-
---
-By sheer luck, that is- :p
---
Hayate: "Relax, your world isn't regulated by the TSAB laws"
Fate: "You should be fine"
---
-She is still a woman in her young 40s, physically-
-She wonders if she could still be called human...-
Jackie: These are even better than Marco's nachos!

Marco: Wha-Hey! Pancakes aren't even in the same category! One's a breakfast item, the other is clearly a snack, or sometimes a side for lunch or dinner side.

Jackie: Then why are these pancakes good enough to eat at a night time party, hmm?

Marco:Uh, well...Yeah, you got me there.

"Jackie just chuckled"

"What's Lily got to say about all this?"

___

"Medea did compare the guy to a cockroach :p"
___

Whew...
___

"Most of her mutations were reversed, so she's at least been reverted to being a human again...Aside from what Shockwave has done to her, but she can't put her mind on that anymore or else her mental health will take a nosedive."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Erika: "Oh, you did have a son too, right?"
---
-Having a mini-her...-
---
FIXED
Azura: "I did..."
---
-that sounds like the cutest thing ever!-
---
Byleth: "I did?" -shocked face-

---
---
---

___

"Leaves"

___

(I fought my hardest on the battlefield! I took down so many mutants, I wish you could've seen me! The others can tell you all about it later!)

(I had a really fun time with you today, Marie. Thank you for all the presents... and the laughs we shared over the prank~!)

"Winter nuzzled Marie one more time, before she excitedly jumped into Weiss' arms"
___

Kanna: "I won't dissapoint!"
---
-the Ingrids gather up energy around the two enemies, intending on making the whole place blow up-

-all while the real Ingrid, who's letting her clones do all the work, had a smug grin-
---
Weiss: -grabbed her- "Winter~!"
---
Weiss: "Mmmm... It's actually good." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I just wanted to expose KoP to the recently revealed Fate universe's version of the infamous Trojan Horse.

___

"Leaves"

___

___

---
-the Ingrids gather up energy around the two enemies, intending on making the whole place blow up-

-all while the real Ingrid, who's letting her clones do all the work, had a smug grin-
---
---
Scathach: "I'm expecting you not to" -ruffles hair-
---
-If Dark Samus had a mouth, she would do a "you must be kidding" expression-
---
Marie: "...Oh dear, I forgot we were gonna do that today! I'm so sorry..."
---
-Absolutely- :V

Rin: "You think so?"
Jackie: These are even better than Marco's nachos!

Marco: Wha-Hey! Pancakes aren't even in the same category! One's a breakfast item, the other is clearly a snack, or sometimes a side for lunch or dinner side.

Jackie: Then why are these pancakes good enough to eat at a night time party, hmm?

Marco:Uh, well...Yeah, you got me there.

"Jackie just chuckled"

"What's Lily got to say about all this?"

___

"Medea did compare the guy to a cockroach :p"
___

Whew...
___

"Most of her mutations were reversed, so she's at least been reverted to being a human again...Aside from what Shockwave has done to her, but she can't put her mind on that anymore or else her mental health will take a nosedive."
Lily: "I agree with Marco here, they're two different things, they can be as good!"
---
-Oh well, at least he's a good strategist- :p
---
Hayate: "Doubt other planets you've visited have been under it too, so how lucky" :p
---
-She makes a deep breath, trying to not think of that...-
Azura: "I did..."
---
-that sounds like the cutest thing ever!-
---
Byleth: "I did?" -shocked face-
Erika: "How was he called?"
---
-She's now imagining her doing various pranks-
---
Ereshkigal: "Yes? Why?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

---
---
Scathach: "I'm expecting you not to" -ruffles hair-
---
-If Dark Samus had a mouth, she would do a "you must be kidding" expression-
---
Marie: "...Oh dear, I forgot we were gonna do that today! I'm so sorry..."
---
-Absolutely- :V

Rin: "You think so?"
"Looks their bond has only gotten stronger despite Scathach's long absence."

"What happens for now?"
___

"Ridley isn't showing it, but he knows this isn't the end."

"Keeping up his act rather than showing confidene, he continues breathing Phazon-infused fire at Ingrid in what's an apparent rage/desperation attack."
___

Eevee! Eevee! Vee! (It's okay! Weiss, Ishtar and I figured out a way around it while still keeping the act convincing!)

Vulpix! Vulpix! Vul, vul! Vulpix. (There's the Weiss I know! It was tough, but we kept everyone convinced, too! And Marie took such good care of me! Oh, I wish I could tell you everything that happened.)
___

"So now Rin can give chocolates to EMIYA without any concern...plus EMIYA himself is probably relieved that the fight is over. :V"

(Sounds like she does!)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I just wanted to expose KoP to the recently revealed Fate universe's version of the infamous Trojan Horse.

Lily: "I agree with Marco here, they're two different things, they can be as good!"
---
-Oh well, at least he's a good strategist- :p
---
Hayate: "Doubt other planets you've visited have been under it too, so how lucky" :p
---
-She makes a deep breath, trying to not think of that...-

"
So it's basically a high-tech transformer? Gotta give them credit, that's a clever new take on it :p I don't think I've ever seen one in fiction that actually does the ambush and attack itself.

___

Marco: Aha, see? She's on my side!

Jackie: Okay, okay. "Giggle" I'm gonna go tell everyone else about these. They need to know how amazing your pancakes are. Wanna come with, Marco?

Marco: Uh ,sure! I'll help spread the word!

"Then Marco looked at Lily after Jackie left"

Marco: Hey, uh...Maybe you should talk to Star. She and I tried talking to each other, but...we didn't get very far. I know you're still upset with her, but I also know you'd at least be able to have speak coherently to her. I couldn't even do that when we were face to face just a few minutes ago...
___

"The others may find him useful for that one talent at least, so long as he doesn't try to take command, as stated previously."

(Hmm. Now that this seems to have sorted itself out for now...what say we take the day off?) "To Ata"
___

There's a lot of cool planets out there. And a lot of weird ones...But never mind that for now, I really should be returning to mine.

___

"And she doesn't. Just be at peace with her lilies."

Last edited:
Top Bottom